PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Aurum Blade (By Oddy Arts): Free Diablo-like KRPG

Pages : [1] 2

AENIGMA
08-31-2011, 09:36 AM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aurum-blade-free/id459318348?mt=8

squarezero
08-31-2011, 12:18 PM
Surprisingly, this is not bad. I've only played a few minutes, but it's immediately apparent that the controls are decent, the framerate is pretty much perfect on an iPhone 4 (not crazy fast, not too slow). The character animation and special effects seem like a step up from the typical KRPG (in fact, with the isometric design it feels decidedly 16 bit). The writing is not great, but well translated. The interface seems clear and easy to use. More important, it seems to plays more like Diablo than like the typical fetch-quest-fest, and the combat (while still button-mashing heavy) is actually kind of satisfying. If I understand things correctly, the game takes place mostly in massive tower; you return to the village only to buy weapons, sell loot, etc. Like in Diablo, there are barrels and boxes that you can break for loot. Again, I'm just getting started, but already the game feels, well, different.

I'm not clear on how the fremium model works -- it could turn out that it ruins the whole experience. Nevertheless, I see no reason why RPG fans should nor at least download the game and check it out.

jsrco
08-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Surprisingly, this is not bad. I've only played a few minutes, but it's immediately apparent that the controls are decent, the framerate is pretty much perfect on an iPhone 4 (not crazy fast, not too slow). The character animation and special effects seem like a step up from the typical KRPG (in fact, with the isometric design it feels decidedly 16 bit). The writing is not great, but well translated. The interface seems clear and easy to use. More important, it seems to plays more like Diablo than like the typical fetch-quest-fest, and the combat (while still button-mashing heavy) is actually kind of satisfying. If I understand things correctly, the game takes place mostly in massive tower; you return to the village only to buy weapons, sell loot, etc. Like in Diablo, there are barrels and boxes that you can break for loot. Again, I'm just getting started, but already the game feels, well, different.

I'm not clear on how the fremium model works -- it could turn out that it ruins the whole experience. Nevertheless, I see no reason why RPG fans should nor at least download the game and check it out.

From what I have seen, it appears like the the iap are not needed at all. I am about an hour in and like squarezero said it feels solid. Haven't hit a boss, just played with the different characters and skills.

But this has that same feeling I got from Wild Frontier and Demon Hunter, except that the controls are leaps and bounds better.

Saranne
08-31-2011, 01:35 PM
Genuinely having fun with this, haven't seen anything approaching a paywall yet. It looks like what's available to buy is all the little extras you don't need but are handy to have, like auto looting, bigger inventory etc etc. There's a respec option in there too, but If the game avoids forcing me to use that I will be happy. Fingers crossed for the rest of the game, I think this just might be the addictive loot collector I've been waiting for!

Edit: oh yes, the controls are pure bliss compared to half the rpgs out there.

Dazarath
08-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Does the "free" in the name imply that they will release a paid version later?

squarezero
08-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Good question. So far, I don't see any free-version limits, and no ads for a full version.

chickdigger802
08-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Anybody find an enjoyable class? Tried the 2h warrior and found his default attack combo soo slow and he get's hit pretty hard.

Saranne
08-31-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm playing with the dual wielder, combat consists of backing groups of monsters into corners and hitting them really fast. And missing....good lord the missing. Saving my points for the passive accuracy skill, hope that improves it.

squarezero
08-31-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm playing with the dual wielder, combat consists of backing groups of monsters into corners and hitting them really fast. And missing....good lord the missing. Saving my points for the passive accuracy skill, hope that improves it.
I'm playing the dual wielded, too. My favorite tactics is to line up mobs and hitting them with a power attack -- as you level up you can deal serious group damage doing that. Getting a MP drain jewel is a very, very useful.

I'm really, really enjoying this. The story is weak, but the gameplay mechanics are surprisingly sophisticated. I'm really digging the graphics, too. All equipment is visible on the character, with a pretty wide range of designs. The dungeons are nicely varied, too -- it doesn't feel like the same 4 tiles repeated over and over. Content-wise, there seems to be plenty: the main tower is immense, and there are "Power Dungeons" and Blade trials that seem like unique experiences.

The fact that this is free is kind blowing my mind...

gunxsword
08-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Daily Free Tickets to the Power Dungeon
You can enter the Power Dungeon everyday with a Daily Free Ticket. For further exploration, tickets can also be purchased from the Power Shop.

Anyone know what this is about? Taken from the game's iTune description.

Yes I have downloaded the game but yet to try it. So it would be nice for someone to answer it anyway...

squarezero
08-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Anyone know what this is about? Taken from the game's iTune description.

Yes I have downloaded the game but yet to try it. So it would be nice for someone to answer it anyway...
I haven't tried the power dungeon yet, but here's guess: once a day you can go to a special area to get more loot, leveling, etc. If you want to go there more than once a day, you likely have go spent gems, which is the IAP currency. As far as I can tell, Power Dungeons are additional content and not required to go through the main story. That's a guess, though.

jsrco
08-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Ok 5 floors in I have to say this game is like crack. Its a KRPG Diablo. On top of it being free, the IAP are for 'Gems' which actually drop in game. Plus you get a free ticket a day to a power dungeon which is full of random baddies that drop some cool gear. My first run in I gained a few levels and got a couple of legendaries plus one set piece. Having the stash box so you can trade items between saves is friggen awesome as well.

EfratBarTal
08-31-2011, 05:18 PM
feels like chroisen

squarezero
08-31-2011, 05:28 PM
feels like chroisen
Ahh... not really.

Blizzard500
08-31-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm a level 20 dual wielder and I have to say that I'm very impressed. The dungeon style layout separates it from the many krpgs out there and the equipment changes on the character looks very nice. I have two gigantic axes in each hand and my character just looks ballin'.

gunxsword
09-01-2011, 01:09 AM
I absolutely dislike all K/JRPG and I have to say this one is simply worth playing.

Combat feels 'right', though my character's absurd accuracy will induce hair pulling moments (3 misses in a row with a dual wield weapon???). There is also 'weight' to the combat - enemies and player character react to damage (even on miss!?). Heavier hits can cause recoil (even on miss...) and lighter hits just seem to pass through, adding some flow and rhythm to the button mashing.

iPod music would be appreciated though. The included tunes are quite good but, they're short and replay from the beginning when you change areas. This is a huge problem especially when you move to a different area in the same floor in a dungeon. The tune is good enough, but do I really have to listen to the same (albeit nice) opening every single time I move through the door?

Graphically, the game is above average, as in ok...

One complaint is the inaccuracy of touch interface - the interface is too finicky with my inputs. Activating skills/items in the corner feel unresponsive and can lead to plenty of missed opportunities (and damages).

Fun button mashing game otherwise. Oh and it's free? Cool... of course, there's IAP involved... However, the pricing of the IAP isn't quite absurd or lenient. Most of the premium items are either luxuries (auto looting, more bag space), better equipment or 'packages' that offer multiple items at discount price. It's fair(ly expensive), I'd say. But hey, the game is perfectly playable without any IAP.

vibliribland
09-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Im very surprised.

It seemed like just another KRPG, and besides Inotia 2 all of them have been really bad in my opinion.

This however really exceeded my expectations.

-Graphics are ok
-Controlls are above ok
-Game runs at a perfect speed, not like Chroisen, Exitium fantastic knight etc which are all broken with the hyper speed syndrome
-Loot seems well detailed and addicting.

To anyone looking for an action RPG, this is best of the new ones.

I hope Toucharcade and Slidetoplay reviews it so it gets some attention!

I would definitely pay 3$ for this, no doubt. But it's free so I don't have to :)

sgcc1
09-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Use the power dungeon daily ticket as soon as you reach level 10 as you cannot accumulate the tickets.
In the power dungeon, the probability of you acquiring epic/heroic/set items are far higher so its quite easy for you to equip your character with decent gear.
Currently playing as the female mage (level 23) and farming in Iron Blade Gate

squarezero
09-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Use the power dungeon daily ticket as soon as you reach level 10 as you cannot accumulate the tickets.
In the power dungeon, the probability of you acquiring epic/heroic/set items are far higher so its quite easy for you to equip your character with decent gear.
Good to know -- thanks!

The more I play this, the more it feels like the closest thing to the first Diablo in the AppStore. It has many of the standard trappings of KRPGs (crafting, fetch side-quests), but the game has that compulsive mob-killing loot-collecting quality that made Diablo so addicting.

And gosh darn it: it's free!

vibliribland
09-01-2011, 12:41 PM
So far the only downside is that it's ridiculously easy to get epics in the power dungeon.

If the dev reads this thread:

1: turn down the drop rates A LOT! Like make all items 1/20 as likely.
2: to make up for the lost money because people won't by tickets as franicaly, raise the death penalty considerably if you don't have iap crystals. That also drop but at a insanely low drop ratel
3: pat yourself on your back for tweaking this awesome game into an even more accurate diablo clone.

Thx for a good game!

Blizzard500
09-01-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm currently level 33 and trying to kill the chaos golem and I'm having a hard time. He changes color a lot (elemental maybe?) and I can only hit him after he does a special attack-but that's very minimal. Any hints?

undeadcow
09-02-2011, 12:05 AM
This game is really good; a surprisingly un-noticed gem... and free.

sgcc1
09-02-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm currently level 33 and trying to kill the chaos golem and I'm having a hard time. He changes color a lot (elemental maybe?) and I can only hit him after he does a special attack-but that's very minimal. Any hints?

Im also stuck at this stage (completed all possible side quests). In my best attempt I managed to get him down to 1/2 health by using my summon as a decoy for his homing laser attack then once hes vulnerable started spamming with all my spells. However, my dps ain't high enough and my summoned monster needs to be tougher.

Thus i have decided to grind and farm in the stone blade gate to getter better gear and to level up my monster (the one that can leach mp).
Im a level 35 enoshu (mage)

awp69
09-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Surprised that I missed this until I saw squarezero post it in the TA Game of the Week thread.

Good game from what I've played so far. I had been looking for something more on the Diablo-style of RPGs. Looks like I found one! Can't believe it's free.

Only complaint I also had was that the controls are a bit too sensitive (I keep going in and out of areas without trying to do so). Otherwise, I'm impressed.

jumpman475
09-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Guess I'll have to pick this up. Sounds like its pretty good!

sgcc1
09-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Beat the golem at lvl 38 with the lvl 1 fire blade summon acting as a decoy. Since this summoned monster has range attack (plus its got decent ATK/DEF and HP) rather than melee, it survives longer than the others as it is normally out of range of some of the golems attacks (the spinning melee attack, and the gatling laser attack). Spam spells when golem is vulnerable, retreat to a safe distance and let your summoned monster take the damage. Rinse and repeat. Took me approx 5 mins

squarezero
09-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Beat the golem at lvl 38 with the lvl 1 fire blade summon acting as a decoy. Since this summoned monster has range attack (plus its got decent ATK/DEF and HP) rather than melee, it survives longer than the others as it is normally out of range of some of the golems attacks (the spinning melee attack, and the gatling laser attack). Spam spells when golem is vulnerable, retreat to a safe distance and let your summoned monster take the damage. Rinse and repeat. Took me approx 5 mins
Good to hear. I've been using blade summons in a similar way to defeat some of the mini-bosses.

caanerud
09-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Surprised that I missed this until I saw squarezero post it in the TA Game of the Week thread.

Good game from what I've played so far. I had been looking for something more on the Diablo-style of RPGs. Looks like I found one! Can't believe it's free.

Only complaint I also had was that the controls are a bit too sensitive (I keep going in and out of areas without trying to do so). Otherwise, I'm impressed.
It's kind of odd how the controls don't allow for diagonal movement, yet the dungeons are set up in a way that encourages you to try and move diagonally. Once you start attacking, luckily it sorta auto-locks you onto the enemy.

Just thought it was a bit strange.

squarezero
09-02-2011, 03:46 PM
It's kind of odd how the controls don't allow for diagonal movement, yet the dungeons are set up in a way that encourages you to try and move diagonally. Once you start attacking, luckily it sorta auto-locks you onto the enemy.

Just thought it was a bit strange.
It's a bit odd, but it's kind of how all these are KRPGs work. It's more noticeable here because Aurum Blade uses a true isometric perspective (including proper shadows, etc). Practically speaking, it doesn't make much of a difference to gameplay.

I dug up a video from the developers website. I don't think this necessarily gives an accurate impression of gameplay (especially since it looks kind of blurry -- the game looks pretty sharp on an iPhone 4 screen) but it should give people some idea what to expect.

uFek73n65eQ

caanerud
09-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Also, when I use the magician class the action pauses briefly once I fire an orb. Anybody else having this problem? Or is it not a problem?

squarezero
09-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Also, when I use the magician class the action pauses briefly once I fire an orb. Anybody else having this problem? Or is it not a problem?
Haven't tried the magician class yet. But the game does pause (or seems to, anyway) when you do a blade summons, so it could very well be part of the gameplay.

gemineye62
09-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes, I find the game pauses when I summon a Blade.
However, There is not pause when firing a bolt from the wand.

This is absolutely my favorite top down RPG on my Ipod!

Thanks

Blizzard500
09-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Not sure if you guys noticed but the equipment shop changes it's items everytime you enter and leave town. I've been doing it for a while and you do find epics if you're patient. But of course, nothing beats the generosity of the power dungeon in giving epics.

On a side note, have any of you actually completed finding all items for a set other than the berserker set? It seems ridiculously hard.

awp69
09-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Just played this for 2 hours straight. Definitely one of my favorite
RPGs on the iOS. I know there's IAPs that are completely unnecessary, but still amazed that the main game is free.

A must for Diablo fans.

vibliribland
09-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Not sure if you guys noticed but the equipment shop changes it's items everytime you enter and leave town. I've been doing it for a while and you do find epics if you're patient. But of course, nothing beats the generosity of the power dungeon in giving epics.

On a side note, have any of you actually completed finding all items for a set other than the berserker set? It seems ridiculously hard.

I've found two pieces of the "of spells" set.

But if you ever played Diablo II you know it's extremely rare to find a full set.
I played single player diablo II, killed baahl on hell maybe 50-100 times and never found all the pieces of a really good set.

That's the charm of this genre, super rare loot ;)

Appletini
09-03-2011, 02:41 AM
It's a bit odd, but it's kind of how all these are KRPGs work. It's more noticeable here because Aurum Blade uses a true isometric perspective (including proper shadows, etc). Practically speaking, it doesn't make much of a difference to gameplay.

Regardless of the quality of the rest of the game, this control scheme is an indefensible aspect. If the world is going to be laid out the way it is, the controls need to be designed to work with that, rather than exist in direct opposition to it. Either four-way diagonal movement, or better yet, eight-way movement, should have been implemented from the outset, because the current setup does make playing more awkward than it needs to be.

While it's possible to get used to the current scheme, I don't think anybody would seriously argue that you should have to; this is one of the only things that detract from what is otherwise a fun, well-presented game, but it's a little disappointing that it is an issue at all.

gunxsword
09-03-2011, 03:40 AM
The skills are damn hard to activate. I keep missing them... Anyone else having trouble?

bloody941
09-03-2011, 04:44 AM
How do you unlock the Aurum blade gate? After beating the silver gate it doesnt give you the key to open the final blade gate =(

squarezero
09-03-2011, 06:10 AM
Regardless of the quality of the rest of the game, this control scheme is an indefensible aspect. If the world is going to be laid out the way it is, the controls need to be designed to work with that, rather than exist in direct opposition to it. Either four-way diagonal movement, or better yet, eight-way movement, should have been implemented from the outset, because the current setup does make playing more awkward than it needs to be.

While it's possible to get used to the current scheme, I don't think anybody would seriously argue that you should have to; this is one of the only things that detract from what is otherwise a fun, well-presented game, but it's a little disappointing that it is an issue at all.

I wasn't trying to defend the current directional scheme. My point was that it made little difference to the gameplay and I stand by it. In fact, I didn't notice it until it was brought up by the poster. Perhaps it's so refreshing to play a KRPG where the controls are actually responsive and accurate that I could forgive that particular little oddity ;).

Appletini
09-03-2011, 06:37 AM
In fact, I didn't notice it until it was brought up by the poster. Perhaps it's so refreshing to play a KRPG where the controls are actually responsive and accurate that I could forgive that particular little oddity ;).

It was the opposite for me: I'd read much of the feedback, but nobody had brought this up, so when I played the game I noticed it immediately and thought I must have been missing something in an options menu somewhere. It's a pretty hefty elephant for it not to have been mentioned at all until halfway through the third page of the thread. >_>

squarezero
09-03-2011, 06:50 AM
It was the opposite for me: I'd read much of the feedback, but nobody had brought this up, so when I played the game I noticed it immediately and thought I must have been missing something in an options menu somewhere. It's a pretty hefty elephant for it not to have been mentioned at all until halfway through the third page of the thread. >_>
Hefty for you, brother ;). The reason it wasn't mentioned till the third page is that you (and that other poster) didn't jump on board this game earlier.

Seriously, though, it just hasn't gotten in my way yet. The game is designed for vertical and horizontal movement, even if the isometric layout suggests diagonals. Perhaps it's my nature to focus on the positives, but I can honestly say that I simply didn't notice it.

Appletini
09-03-2011, 07:07 AM
The reason it wasn't mentioned till the third page is that you (and that other poster) didn't jump on board this game earlier.

Actually, I picked up the game back when there was only a single page in this thread and gave it about fifteen minutes (bought far too many other games this week), but it was entirely out of mind until I noticed that Caane was the only other person who had brought up the controls. ^_^

mbison57
09-03-2011, 07:34 AM
What stat should i put for the dagger and shield user?
or anyone suggest me a good character to make..
Thanks in advance

squarezero
09-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Actually, I picked up the game back when there was only a single page in this thread and gave it about fifteen minutes (bought far too many other games this week), but it was entirely out of mind until I noticed that Caane was the only other person who had brought up the controls. ^_^
Fair enough.

On a another note, I seriously doubt that this game will get front page coverage (it's rare for any KRPG not made by Gamevil or Com2US), but it would be nice.

squarezero
09-03-2011, 07:43 AM
What stat should i put for the dagger and shield user?
or anyone suggest me a good character to make..
Thanks in advance
I've been keeping my character fairly balanced, but mostly weighted towards dexterity and strength. At level 10 you should get the passive dual wielding ability. I've also put skill points into HP and Mana recovery skills. Keep in mind that most attack skills have push-back, which can be invaluable to get out of a sticky situation. Try to find weapons that drains HP from mobs (pink diamonds have that too): if you can get 10+ HP drain you will rarely find a need to use health pots, especially if you're tactical. Hope that helps!

mbison57
09-03-2011, 07:49 AM
So i should put more on dex and some on str?

squarezero
09-03-2011, 08:03 AM
So i should put more on dex and some on str?
At level 32, I believe my character has 35 St and 46 Dex (including weapon and armor bonuses). Many of the rare and legendary level loot requires 40+ on Dex.

mbison57
09-03-2011, 08:11 AM
ok..
is it worth buying gems?
do you know what should i buy if i got gems?

vibliribland
09-03-2011, 08:41 AM
I've played the game since the first minutes after release, and the controls are not a problem for me.

I didn't notice anything weird or awkward about them.

So if you are hesitating on trying this one out (use I know it's free, but it still takes a decision) dont worry about the controls. Worry about losing sleep instead ;) .

I've also been keeping my character balanced, playing as siegmund (2h wielder) you tend to need quite a lot of dex.

squarezero
09-03-2011, 09:20 AM
ok..
is it worth buying gems?
do you know what should i buy if i got gems?
You'll find gems through the game, but they are rare. I've used them only in boss fights to revive without penalty on the spot (instead of back in town). If you want throw a couple of bucks at the developer it's not a bad thing to have a gem stash, but it's not necessary.

ojtitus
09-03-2011, 09:29 AM
This game very much reminds me of Shining Soul on the GBA, which is one of my favorite Diablo clones.

psj3809
09-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Really enjoying this game. Plus it's fee, amazing. Very addictive as well

awp69
09-03-2011, 10:16 AM

Yes, I hadn't noticed the controls until I read about them here as well. Don't seem to be much of a problem for me, however. Still loving it.

undeadcow
09-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Can't quit playing. Now my wife is mad at me, but I don't care because it just gives me more time to play. Ummm... haha. Seriously, a really great game. Glad Squarezero pointed this one out.

sgcc1
09-03-2011, 03:00 PM
If you want to support the devs then buy some gems (also makes your life easier with managing equipment by having a larger inventory) but I've managed to farm over 30 gems from just killing mobs.

Anyone playing the mage - whats your build. Mines pure INT with the basic minimum added into VIT so that i can equip a decent shield.
Have any of you guys opted for a staff over a wand and shield? Wand and shield is a far better choice imo as you need the extra DEF to survive the mini bosses plus the bonuses and gems enchanted from a good shield far outweigh the extra damage from a staff. You basically get three extra gem slots from a shield where you can add any combination of gems you want.

What level is your summoned monsters? I have two lvl 6 stone golems that absorb 15MP per hit, never need MP pots.

Currently at lvl 16 of tower and just defeated the kraken

Blizzard500
09-03-2011, 03:44 PM
If you want to support the devs then buy some gems (also makes your life easier with managing equipment by having a larger inventory) but I've managed to farm over 30 gems from just killing mobs.

Anyone playing the mage - whats your build. Mines pure INT with the basic minimum added into VIT so that i can equip a decent shield.
Have any of you guys opted for a staff over a wand and shield? Wand and shield is a far better choice imo as you need the extra DEF to survive the mini bosses plus the bonuses and gems enchanted from a good shield far outweigh the extra damage from a staff. You basically get three extra gem slots from a shield where you can add any combination of gems you want.

What level is your summoned monsters? I have two lvl 6 stone golems that absorb 15MP per hit, never need MP pots.

Currently at lvl 16 of tower and just defeated the kraken

I've only found about 10 gems only and I'm level 48 level 13th floor. Any mobs in particular that you farm for gems?

sgcc1
09-03-2011, 03:52 PM
I've only found about 10 gems only and I'm level 48 level 13th floor. Any mobs in particular that you farm for gems?

Complete random drops from all mobs - just lucky i guess. Im at the 18th floor now (lvl 54 mage) and this floor is huge - this floor needs a warp gate. Anyone completed the game yet?

squarezero
09-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Complete random drops from all mobs - just lucky i guess. Im at the 18th floor now (lvl 54 mage) and this floor is huge - this floor needs a warp gate. Anyone completed the game yet?
Man, and I thought I was playing the game obsessively ;). I'm only on level 9 (32 level dual-wielder). I don't even know how many hours I've put in -- it's a lot.

sgcc1
09-03-2011, 05:06 PM
I just love RPGs but here's some bad news - mobs get really tough when you get to floor 18 and above. Im at floor 20 (thank God theres a warp gate) and the mobs are lvl 64 (9 lvls above me). I think i need to grind, grind, grind.

ChocoVanilla
09-03-2011, 05:47 PM
I just love RPGs but here's some bad news - mobs get really tough when you get to floor 18 and above. Im at floor 20 (thank God theres a warp gate) and the mobs are lvl 64 (9 lvls above me). I think i need to grind, grind, grind.

I'm around your level as well. I'm quickly getting turned off by the incessant need for grinding on lower levels in order to fight the mobs and the fun factor is just about wearing off for me.

Sanuku
09-03-2011, 06:14 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Part I/II:

JK82pCJ1Juo

Part II/II:

UgwfRy9A6UA
Note:

First 30. Minutes of Gameplay.

bloody941
09-03-2011, 10:04 PM

I think im getting close... I was just told to go get the Aurum blade so that i can fight Marduk. Btw, has anyone crafted the alchamist set yet? Im kinda wondering if its worth making since its only a lvl 75 set and i know theres a 90+ set out there somewhere.

for those who havent crafted it yet and might be interested, heres the hat stat/set bonus. ita a pain to craft though since it takes alot of ether and gold/silver to make the set.
def-48
all stat +10
max HP +200
SET
2p) all stat +15
3p)all resist +50
4p)max HP +1000
5p)max MP +500
6p)int +35

tops2
09-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Had to delete the game.. Too addicting! ;)

gunxsword
09-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Had to delete the game.. Too addicting! ;)

Lol I did that twice... :D

sgcc1
09-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I think im getting close... I was just told to go get the Aurum blade so that i can fight Marduk.

I think I'm nearing the end as well. Just gotta do some leveling up as Siren can one-hit kill me as I'm only lvl 61. At what lvl was your character when you beat her?

bloody941
09-04-2011, 02:55 PM
I think I'm nearing the end as well. Just gotta do some leveling up as Siren can one-hit kill me as I'm only lvl 61. At what lvl was your character when you beat her?

I think i beat her somewhere near 60 ish with Allen using dual wield. But with that being said, i also had the full infinity set everything +5.

Youve still got a bit to go though (4 floors and some tests) till you get to see Marduk. Im currently lvl 83 and he 1 hits me if i make a mistake fighting him.

sgcc1
09-04-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm gonna do some grinding until I'm lvl 71 then. Playing as the mage so her HP and DEF aren't great. Beat the boss (Boar King) in the power dungeon and he dropped a ring called Surveillant of the forest, which gives Resist ALL 30, All Stats + 15 and DEF 50, DMG + 20. That's pretty sweet. Also got loads of other decent drops, like a legendary wand of oblivion that does 526 DMG, HP steal +24, MP steal +16, VIT 11, Crit rate +4, but I need to be lvl 71 to equip most of them.

How much DMG does Marduk inflict? What's your DEF? May have to save some STAT points for VIT

awp69
09-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Think I may have to buy an IAP to support these guys. Still amazed that it's free. Better than the Zenonia games IMO.

undeadcow
09-04-2011, 05:08 PM
My only problem with this game is that in boss battles you can only damage them after they're assaulted you, sort of a turn based twist. Being a cynic I wonder if the design isn't for bosses to be able to wipe you out forcing IAP use to resurrect (or strict conservation of in-game gem acquisition). The boss battles could be epic with some balance tweaks and blow for blow real time mechanics. Otherwise they seem a little cheap. It's still possible for me so far to go through without IAP but I have been cheating by closing out the application when I die to prevent penalty resurrect and to start from last save right outside the bosses' door.

So far I've sunk $1.99 into this game to support developers and because I got caught in power dungeon without resurrect stones. Power dungeons are one of the best parts of Aurum Blade, taking on challenging advanced enemies for powerful items.

bloody941
09-04-2011, 05:32 PM
How much DMG does Marduk inflict? What's your DEF? May have to save some STAT points for VIT

Im a little low on def as well, im trying to put together the lvl 90 set then ill try him again. That will also give me the chance to upgrade my blades a little. currently at lvl 84 with 3237 hp and 283 def. Marduk isnt hard at first untill about 2/3 though the fight with him (youll see what i mean when you get there) but 1 of his attacks hits me for about 2.4k and if it hits you, it will usually hit you more than once.

i also want lvl 90 so i can get 100 pct crit rate xD

OddyArts
09-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Hello there,

We are the developer of Aurum Blade. :)

Aurum Blade is our first game on Appstore with our own name. So, we were very worried about how this game would be played there. And we are very happy with the good feedbacks while reading through this thread.

Thanks to all the players and posters here. :)
Your feedbacks encourage us to do more work. We are preparing for an update and we will post here when it is ready. We hope it will become more enjoyable game.

Thanks.

awp69
09-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Hello there,

Aurum Blade is our first game on Appstore with our own name. So, we were very worried about how this game would be played there. And we are very happy with the good feedbacks while reading through this thread.

Your feedbacks encourage us to do more work. We are preparing for an update and we will post here when it is ready. We hope it will become more enjoyable game.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums! Great game already and look forward to any updates!

squarezero
09-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Hello there,

Thanks.
Welcome to TA, OddyArts. Glad to hear you will be supporting the game.

bloody941
09-04-2011, 10:34 PM

Great game, and from what i can tell it has been well made. Only thing that ive noticed that might need looking into is set items. Ive had a problem where im credited for having 1 less set item than i actually have.

In my opinion you didnt need to worry at all when releasing this game. I look forward to seeing more games from you.

Cglmastah
09-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Only a few suggestions. Maybe we could compile a few guides of some sort. Also are there any magicfind suffixes? I sure would like tk use 2x EBotD 2handers with a fortitude some bk rings and a maras ammy lol

bloody941
09-05-2011, 12:27 AM
grr... there needs to be sets for each character more often =(
im not sure what the max lvl is, but as ive been getting close to lvl 90 its become apparent that sets for each character are spaced far apart.

I play Allen and the last set ive seen for made for him is at lvl 80. Then the next set after is at lvl 90 which is made for Sigmund, then after that its 99 for Enoshu. I might just be picky, but id like to have a higher lvl set that i can actually put to use:D

Wizard_Mike
09-05-2011, 12:31 AM

It does if you're playing the magic user class and you want to shoot diagonally down the hallway, but you can't.

I'm going to start over with the shield user, since I pretty much have to play melee style anyways.

I do have to say that this game is pretty much awesome. Other than my one gripe about only being able to move in 4 directions, I'm loving this game.

bloody941
09-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Mummmm hardcore mode xD
So i just finished and get to start again with everything being alot higher lvl. Im scared to know how hard bosses will hit this time around.

psj3809
09-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Hello there,

Thanks.

Its a great game, congrats. Told a lot of people about this. Its amazing its free, i bought a few gems (a few times !) as i wanted to show support for this game so you get some money. Thanks

blebhertz
09-05-2011, 06:42 AM

I'm about to play the mage. What skills do you recommend getting?

sgcc1
09-05-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm about to play the mage. What skills do you recommend getting?

Active skills
Lightning lvl 10
Chaotic Wave lvl 10
Magic Energy lvl 10
Magical Sword lvl 10 - increase DMG by 30% for 180 secs

Passive
Magic Wand Mastery lvl 10 - increases wand DMG by 25%, skill DMG by 50% (Don't use staffs, you need the DEF, bonuses, and crystals from a shield especially against the harder bosses)
Recovery lvl 1 - pre-requisite for Spirit Time
Recharge lvl 1 - pre-requisite for Spirit Time
Spirit Time lvl 10 - Maximum MP increases by 30%
Armoring vl 1
Increase lvl 1
Memorize lvl 10 - skill DMG increases by 50%

Then put skill points in whatever you like. I don't really like the other active skills, but you might enjoy meteor stike and blizzard as crowd control. Demolition attack and poison cloud are rubbish. Might invest in Dragon Shouting which when maxed will reduce enemy attack by 30% for 180 secs. Might need this against Marduk.

Since you will be using alot of skills you need to keep your MP up so the best blade to use is the Stone Blade as mine are lvl 8, have ATK 881, DEF 357, HP 8180. When they reach lvl 5, each time you do a summon, you get two guardians. They steal 20 MP per hit so you'll never run out of MP and there pretty good tanks.

My mage is lvl 71
HP 3277
ATK 1187
DEF 392

Cglmastah
09-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Lol i wish some 1 could post about there high lvl sigmund build im currently lvl 18 pure dex
10 duel wield
5 sword mastery
1 potential
1 crimson circle
Going to max potential sword mastery and duel weild accuracy followed by sharpening and finishing blow any pointers?
Also ive got 2x 2h sword of scarlet at lvl 8 along with the helm for the set think they will b good?

blebhertz
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Hello there,

Thanks.

Hey Dev, can you make the control gui customize-able? so i can play it on the ipad2?

thanks

blebhertz
09-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Active skills
Lightning lvl 10
Chaotic Wave lvl 10
Magic Energy lvl 10
Magical Sword lvl 10 - increase DMG by 30% for 180 secs

Passive
Magic Wand Mastery lvl 10 - increases wand DMG by 25%, skill DMG by 50% (Don't use staffs, you need the DEF, bonuses, and crystals from a shield especially against the harder bosses)
Recovery lvl 1 - pre-requisite for Spirit Time
Recharge lvl 1 - pre-requisite for Spirit Time
Spirit Time lvl 10 - Maximum MP increases by 30%
Armoring vl 1
Increase lvl 1
Memorize lvl 10 - skill DMG increases by 50%

Then put skill points in whatever you like. I don't really like the other active skills, but you might enjoy meteor stike and blizzard as crowd control. Demolition attack and poison cloud are rubbish. Might invest in Dragon Shouting which when maxed will reduce enemy attack by 30% for 180 secs. Might need this against Marduk.

Since you will be using alot of skills you need to keep your MP up so the best blade to use is the Stone Blade as mine are lvl 8, have ATK 881, DEF 357, HP 8180. When they reach lvl 5, each time you do a summon, you get two guardians. They steal 20 MP per hit so you'll never run out of MP and there pretty good tanks.

My mage is lvl 71
HP 3277
ATK 1187
DEF 392

thanks, but why no magic shield?

OddyArts
09-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Welcome to the forums! Great game already and look forward to any updates!

Thanks for the warm welcoming!!

OddyArts
09-05-2011, 11:57 PM
Lol I did that twice... :D

We are testing the update while listening to iPod music. Thanks for the feed back.

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Welcome to TA, OddyArts. Glad to hear you will be supporting the game.

Thanks a lot. Especially for a vote on TA game of the week thread. :)

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Great game, and from what i can tell it has been well made. Only thing that ive noticed that might need looking into is set items. Ive had a problem where im credited for having 1 less set item than i actually have.

In my opinion you didnt need to worry at all when releasing this game. I look forward to seeing more games from you.

Thanks. I hope I can bring more games of our own to you.

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Its a great game, congrats. Told a lot of people about this. Its amazing its free, i bought a few gems (a few times !) as i wanted to show support for this game so you get some money. Thanks

I deeply appreciate your support! Thanks a lot!!

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey Dev, can you make the control gui customize-able? so i can play it on the ipad2?

thanks

Since this game has not been intended for universal app, I also found that it is a little bit difficult to play on iPad. I am not sure how it could be done on iPad. If you could give me any examples and suggestions, we will consider that.
Thanks.

Xexist
09-06-2011, 12:11 AM
I deeply appreciate your support! Thanks a lot!!

Please dont take this as rude, because I am genuinely just letting you know in case you didn't know. You can hit the 'M/quote' button on each thread you with to quote, then on the last quote you just press quote and you can reply to all the different people on one post, instead of multiple posts.

Just sayin :)

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Please dont take this as rude, because I am genuinely just letting you know in case you didn't know. You can hit the 'M/quote' button on each thread you with to quote, then on the last quote you just press quote and you can reply to all the different people on one post, instead of multiple posts.

Just sayin :)

I got it!!. I didn't know that. Thanks for showing me how to do it. :)

undeadcow
09-06-2011, 12:35 AM
What other iOS games has OddyArts worked on? It seemed they indicated other products went under different publisher. I am curious if other material is as favorable as Aurum Blade.

mbison57
09-06-2011, 07:58 AM
anyone give some tips for allen character..thanks

squarezero
09-06-2011, 09:17 AM
What other iOS games has OddyArts worked on? It seemed they indicated other products went under different publisher. I am curious if other material is as favorable as Aurum Blade.
Along the same lines, I would love to hear more about the history of Aurum Blade. Was it originally a Java cellphone title? On what platforms? How long ago did the original come out? The sprites look great on a iPhone 4 screen: were they redrawn for the iPhone version? In many ways this game strikes me as the next step for KRPGs in the App Store. I'n curious about how it came together.

Cglmastah
09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
With allen if you plan to duel wield id save the skill points till you unlock duel wield then plus it to 10 right away followd by duel wield accuracy

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM

Along the same lines, I would love to hear more about the history of Aurum Blade. Was it originally a Java cellphone title? On what platforms? How long ago did the original come out? The sprites look great on a iPhone 4 screen: were they redrawn for the iPhone version? In many ways this game strikes me as the next step for KRPGs in the App Store. I'n curious about how it came together.

Aurum Blade came out on May, this year in Korea on the Korean specific Cell phone platform. We ported the game on iPhone and Android. Except iPhone version, all the game have been released by a publisher in Korea.

Before continuing about Aurum Blade, let me briefly write about the history of RPGs by Oddy Arts.

Our first RPG game was Dragon Eyes 1 in 2006 on Java platform, which was the first game to control multiple characters to combat in real time on cell phone in Korea. It was prior to Inotia series by com2us with differences. Anyway, Dragon Eyes 2 was published by com2us in Korea later.

After our first RPG, we have been working with publishers, which makes us to focus on "Making Games" rather than Selling games.

Ragnarok Violet and Scarlet came out later. In theses games, we wanted to implement friendly feelings through the game play and eventually it led us to a pet system. There were RPGs employing Pet Systems already and Ragnarok Online itself has good pet system. But we tried to improve it our own ways. I know that some ppl do not like talking pet on RPGs. Sorry for them.

Now, we are on Aurum Blade. We have been trying to put more Fun gameplay on RPGs and some of them were good but others were bad.
When we started on making Aurum Blade, we wanted to port on Smart phones. Our intention was putting more resources to combat and items instead of making more towns and dialogues. We wanted players quickly engaging in fighting mobs and looting items. Actually, I am a huge fan of Diablo series. Though we never mentioned anywhere about Diablo, it is a big compliment for us that you have used the term 'Diablo-like' on Aurum Blade. Thank you for that :)

Aurum Blade was released last month in Korean AppStore, and there are more than 160,000 downloads so far. Since this game is free, we are not making much revenue yet. But we are very happy because many ppl really enjoy playing our game.

Our other games besides RPGs was published only in Korea.

Squarezero, the graphics on this game are the same as the original.

Thanks to undeadcow and squarezero for having interests in Oddy Arts. :)

PS: Sorry for any broken English :D

MrSpud
09-06-2011, 12:19 PM
I find interesting that it took almost 2 years before your first post! Anyway, great game, I played just about every KRPG out there and this is the only one that got me hooked. Maybe it's the fact that there isn't a long complicated story to get into or a complex map to get lost and try to find your way but I find this game easy to go back to. My only complaints is the average translation (I've seen much, much worst) and the overlapping text, it just looks unfinished. One request would be to have an "equip best" button, just to save some time, even if it doesn't always work like it should, like most games!

sgcc1
09-06-2011, 12:44 PM
thanks, but why no magic shield?

I never use it when grinding as mobs can't kill me, as i have two summons acting as tanks, plus I have HP steal +44, so theres never a need to use magic shield. The DPS I dish out means I can kill a lot of mobs really quickly so my HP never gets that low.

I do have one point invested into Magic Shield, as I wanted to try it out but I rarely use the skill. Theres no need to invest more than one point as 45 sec duration is long enough.
Even though I've got a ton of MP, if a boss hits me with a special attack with magic shield activated, the attack will often hit you multiple times, and leave you empty on MP and most likely HP as well. Bosses toward the end can one hit kill you even with magic shield. Therefore the skill isn't that useful imo
Since Marduk is lvl 85, I need to do some grinding. I'll save my skill points and before I attempt to beat him I'll experiment with the other skills which may be helpful e.g. shout, reflect DMG etc

awp69
09-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Our intention was putting more resources to combat and items instead of making more towns and dialogues. We wanted players quickly engaging in fighting mobs and looting items.

I appreciate that focus in this game. While I like RPGs, with a wife and kids, I often don't have the time to go through dialogue tree after dialogue tree to get to my next quest. So having all the traditional benefits of an RPG (leveling up, equipment changes, etc.) with more of a focus on getting right into the action is something that suits me just fine.

While I'm still a lowly Level 18 (because of that lack of time), I've really enjoyed the game thus far.

squarezero
09-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Aurum Blade came out on May, this year in Korea on the Korean specific Cell phone platform. We ported the game on iPhone and Android. Except iPhone version, all the game have been released by a publisher in Korea.

Before continuing about Aurum Blade, let me briefly write about the history of RPGs by Oddy Arts.

Our first RPG game was Dragon Eyes 1 in 2006 on Java platform, which was the first game to control multiple characters to combat in real time on cell phone in Korea. It was prior to Inotia series by com2us with differences. Anyway, Dragon Eyes 2 was published by com2us in Korea later.

After our first RPG, we have been working with publishers, which makes us to focus on "Making Games" rather than Selling games.

Ragnarok Violet and Scarlet came out later. In theses games, we wanted to implement friendly feelings through the game play and eventually it led us to a pet system. There were RPGs employing Pet Systems already and Ragnarok Online itself has good pet system. But we tried to improve it our own ways. I know that some ppl do not like talking pet on RPGs. Sorry for them.

Now, we are on Aurum Blade. We have been trying to put more Fun gameplay on RPGs and some of them were good but others were bad.
When we started on making Aurum Blade, we wanted to port on Smart phones. Our intention was putting more resources to combat and items instead of making more towns and dialogues. We wanted players quickly engaging in fighting mobs and looting items. Actually, I am a huge fan of Diablo series. Though we never mentioned anywhere about Diablo, it is a big compliment for us that you have used the term 'Diablo-like' on Aurum Blade. Thank you for that :)

Aurum Blade was released last month in Korean AppStore, and there are more than 160,000 downloads so far. Since this game is free, we are not making much revenue yet. But we are very happy because many ppl really enjoy playing our game.

Our other games besides RPGs was published only in Korea.

Squarezero, the graphics on this game are the same as the original.

Thanks to undeadcow and squarezero for having interests in Oddy Arts. :)

PS: Sorry for any broken English :D
Thanks for the detailed response. If you don't mind, I'll add that you are the developer of Ragnarok Violet to the title -- that there may attract you some attention. You can easily tell that your team was inspired by Diablo; in fact, this is one of the first RPGs in the App Store to get the formula right, as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, your English is fine!

Nauwiesbande
09-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Great game; good decision to focus on combat and items and not bothering with an 'epic' story that would end up generic and cliché like most KRPG.

IAP is ok because one can avoid it easily w/o taking anything away from gameplay.

Definitely one of the best free games in the App Store.
Needs more attention and love! :)

caanerud
09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Great game, guys! I just started duel-wielding and summoning and it's fun stuff.

blebhertz
09-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Since this game has not been intended for universal app, I also found that it is a little bit difficult to play on iPad. I am not sure how it could be done on iPad. If you could give me any examples and suggestions, we will consider that.
Thanks.

Just make it that the direction control and the buttons are adjustable ( in terms of size and location). I think that should be enough.

BlindingLights
09-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Is this really like Diablo?

blebhertz
09-06-2011, 02:26 PM

closest thing to it. Give it a try, it's free!

squarezero
09-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Download it and find out ;).

To answer your question, it's like a KRPG version of Diablo. It has the dungeon crawling, fast combat, and loot overload of Diablo, mixed with the class, skill, crafting, and summoning systems of a KRPG.

bloody941
09-06-2011, 08:00 PM
anyone give some tips for allen character..thanks

With allen if you plan to duel wield id save the skill points till you unlock duel wield then plus it to 10 right away followd by duel wield accuracy

Starting out Cglmastah has the right idea, maxing Dual Wield out and then Dual Accuracy. After that i would reccomend maxing Force Shouting as well as Concentration, or at least putting a few points into them (you cant go wrong with 30 pct more damage and 50 pct higher crit rate). Next, I personally would say Finishing Blow and Sharpening after that (100 pct higher crit damage and 20 pct higher crit rate at max)

After that its kind of a toss up, i origionally went HP regen but i found out it works more on you pusing the movement pad rather than hp per second. Others might go for the masteries, which give another 25 pct damage and some special bonus depending on the skill chosen. The last option is skills, i actually didnt really use them very often since dual wield hits extreamly fast and high crit rates made skills almost seem like a waste of time.

Few notes for you, Dex increases dual wield damage and sword and dagger require dex to use (so those are likley your best choices for weps). Dex adds to your crit rate and it maxes at 95 pct. Str will add to your crit damage (i dont know if it maxes out or not i have 180% crit damage). Lastley, if you find yourself having to use potions alot, get some HP steal it will be vital when you get to higher lvls, and if that doesnt do enough for you put a few points into power potion.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask

whycyj
09-06-2011, 08:42 PM
I want to make enchanting stones and looking for one of the ingredients: Natural Sulfur Powder. Anyone knows where to find the powder?? :confused::confused:

OddyArts
09-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the detailed response. If you don't mind, I'll add that you are the developer of Ragnarok Violet to the title -- that there may attract you some attention. You can easily tell that your team was inspired by Diablo; in fact, this is one of the first RPGs in the App Store to get the formula right, as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, your English is fine!

Actually, I mind putting Rangnarok Violet on the title. The company is still one of our best partners. I don't want to bother them by using the name. Anyway, I truly appreciate your offer, squarezero. :)

zilvia
09-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Hello to everyone! ^^

I'm level 22 Allen
Dual-wielding with 50 Dex (Stopped to save points) but no vit

With skills:
Dagger Mastery 5
Sharpening 4
Dual Weapon Mastery 1
Bust 10

Should I put points into vit??? Or it's ok to go on with pure dex? :P
Am I going to have hard time with bosses or later game?
Any advice plz suggest!

Thanks in advance :)

bloody941
09-06-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm level 22 Allen
Dual-wielding with 50 Dex (Stopped to save points) but no vit
Should I put points into vit??? Or it's ok to go on with pure dex? :P
Am I going to have hard time with bosses or later game?
Any advice plz suggest!

Thats actually a hard question to give a stright answer to x.x

You can kill bosses with only 1 HP, all you have to do is be out of range of the attacks (easyer said than done most of the time). Each point into vit doesnt give a whole lot of hp (8 per point). At lvl 95 i currently have 3954 HP with 148 points in vit. That breaks down to about 1660 base HP with 1184 from vit and 1110 from gear (lvl 90 ring alone gives 900 hp).

As for the damage the top 2 bosses hit... with somewhere around 300 def they both hit around 1k with 1 attack and 2k with a different.

Hope that helps you decide some
If it doesnt just yell at me and tell me i failed :p

zilvia
09-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Thats actually a hard question to give a stright answer to x.x

You can kill bosses with only 1 HP, all you have to do is be out of range of the attacks (easyer said than done most of the time). Each point into vit doesnt give a whole lot of hp (8 per point). At lvl 95 i currently have 3954 HP with 148 points in vit. That breaks down to about 1660 base HP with 1184 from vit and 1110 from gear (lvl 90 ring alone gives 900 hp).

As for the damage the top 2 bosses hit... with somewhere around 300 def they both hit around 1k with 1 attack and 2k with a different.

Hope that helps you decide some
If it doesnt just yell at me and tell me i failed :p

Thanks for the answers! :)
Then you meant that vit doesn't affect so much Def but focus on HP right? :)

weedeatinflyincougar
09-06-2011, 11:28 PM
I want to make enchanting stones and looking for one of the ingredients: Natural Sulfur Powder. Anyone knows where to find the powder?? :confused::confused:

It's dropped by the wooden golems on the 4th floor.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where the rare flower for one of Yuna's quests on the 4th floor is? Is it a drop? I've been looking for it for a while.

zilvia
09-06-2011, 11:33 PM
It's dropped by the wooden golems on the 4th floor.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where the rare flower for one of Yuna's quests on the 4th floor is? Is it a drop? I've been looking for it for a while.

It's on the floor somewhere around wooden golems.
Not from monsters.

Hope this helps! :)

bloody941
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Then you meant that vit doesn't affect so much Def but focus on HP right? :)

Vit affects your def somewhat, but hardly any at all, i wanna say it gives something like 1 def per 2 or 3 vit. For me, vit wasnt what i worried about.
With bosses as long as I could take a hit and survive to heal i found i was fine. Final boss your better off just not getting hit regardless of what your hp is though (1 of his skills always killed me).

Overall i found i was better off saving most of my points till i could clearly see where they would best benifit me at. Thats just me though

bloody941
09-07-2011, 12:09 AM

Heres a little tip for ya. Always check your minimap, it will show green dots where special items are at (flowers, lost memory, chests, recipies, and people). As for the flowers, its just a small red flower and they are all on the ground and usually in corners (same with recipies and lost memory).

CreepingDeath
09-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi guys really enjoying the game level 47 Mage at the moment.

I am stuck on level 12 as I cannot find the exit to level 13,I have completed all the quests up to this point but I cannot find the way to level 13 can anyone help please.

Thank you all.

bloody941
09-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi guys really enjoying the game level 47 Mage at the moment.

I am stuck on level 12 as I cannot find the exit to level 13,I have completed all the quests up to this point but I cannot find the way to level 13 can anyone help please.

Thank you all.

If you open up your minimap then click it again to "switch to structure mode" it shows you where the stairs are located (the blue arrow thing).

Hope that helps ya

CreepingDeath
09-07-2011, 01:00 AM
If you open up your minimap then click it again to "switch to structure mode" it shows you where the stairs are located (the blue arrow thing).

Hope that helps ya

Thank you mate will have a go at that later when I get home from work :)

CreepingDeath
09-07-2011, 01:10 AM
I have just quickly checked and I am at level 12 place of ordeal 2.The stairs are showing as being to the left but there are gaps which I cannot cross to get to the next left screen

Really not too sure what to do next.

bloody941
09-07-2011, 01:17 AM
I have just quickly checked and I am at level 12 place of ordeal 2.The stairs are showing as being to the left but there are gaps which I cannot cross to get to the next left screen

Really not too sure what to do next.

never mind what i had posted, thats the 10th floor lol

i know where you at, go back to the 11th floor and take the steps that are on the right of the floor

CreepingDeath
09-07-2011, 05:30 AM

i know where you at, go back to the 11th floor and take the steps that are on the right of the floor

Thanks alot for your help mate will give that a try later :)

CreepingDeath
09-07-2011, 07:39 AM

Hi mate just got home for lunch followed your advice and it worked a treat I am on my way again :) thanks alot for your help :)

bloody941
09-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi mate just got home for lunch followed your advice and it worked a treat I am on my way again :) thanks alot for your help :)

No problem, glad it got you moving forward again.

If you need anything else feel free to ask

sgcc1
09-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Oh come on!!!!!!

I'm a lvl 81 mage and I thought I had defeated Marduk BUT
(spoiler is in white text)

after his transformation hes pretty easy to get down to 1/2 health but then he teleports and spams that stupid attack, which is an instant kill when it hits. Any tips? Do I have to lvl up to 85 - 89 to equip some legendary gear that I've farmed? I completed every quest when I was lvl 71 and this last part is taking the mick with the amount of grinding needed to lvl up (thank God for a necklace that I have that increases EXP by 100%)

bloody941
09-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Oh come on!!!!!!

I'm a lvl 81 mage and I thought I had defeated Marduk BUT

hahahaha, if only youd read my origional post on this a few days ago, i told you he was easy untill he was about 2/3 dead (stage 1 is 1/2) xD
and now you see what i mean i personally decided to wait till lvl 90 since at that point you can get your 3rd stone guardian which will survive his attacks for a little bit. The best i can reccomend is bring potions for his meteor attack and the purple area attack, and just stay far away if he uses the other attack, thats what will actually kill you.

and i know, thats easyer said than done.

bloody941
09-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Quick reccomendation to everyone who wants to play this game completly to the end (finishing hardcore mode, and for some killing Marduk on normal)

You should start thinking about saving a full set of items with an EXP boost stat. In hardcore mobs will start outlvling you very quickly and you will begin missing more and more attacks unless you are close to their lvl or higher. Hardcore mobs start at lvl 71 but by the 10th floor they are lvl 100+ and i assume the 24th floor mobs are around lvl 150.

Blizzard500
09-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm a level 66 Sigmund and I'm having a hard time killing Siren on the 20th floor. I kill the 3 orbs and then I have like 2 seconds to attack her and then the orbs respawn and all my attacks are nullified. At this rate, it would take more than an hour as her life bar barely moves with the time given. Any tips guys?

sgcc1
09-07-2011, 06:03 PM
hahahaha, if only youd read my origional post on this a few days ago, i told you he was easy untill he was about 2/3 dead (stage 1 is 1/2) xD
and now you see what i mean i personally decided to wait till lvl 90 since at that point you can get your 3rd stone guardian which will survive his attacks for a little bit. The best i can reccomend is bring potions for his meteor attack and the purple area attack, and just stay far away if he uses the other attack, thats what will actually kill you.

and i know, thats easyer said than done.

You weren't joking lol. I read your previous post which stated that even though your character was lvl 85, he still got a one hit KO. Didn't realise just how annoying Marduk is. I've saved up 5 skill points and I'm going to do a bit more lvling up and then experiment with some of Enoshus active skills.

I knew that they would be a lot of grinding to do towards the end of the game, so I saved a lot of gear that increases EXP. If I equip these, then my EXP is + 212%. How awesome is that. As mentioned in my previous post, I was lucky enough to find a necklace that did +100% EXP when I was around lvl 65

sgcc1
09-07-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm a level 66 Sigmund and I'm having a hard time killing Siren on the 20th floor. I kill the 3 orbs and then I have like 2 seconds to attack her and then the orbs respawn and all my attacks are nullified. At this rate, it would take more than an hour as her life bar barely moves with the time given. Any tips guys?

I was lvl 63 when I beat Siren. Since I play as the mage, in that 3 second window I casted 2 spells (Lightning and chaotic wave) dealing about 5000 DMG in total. Since Sigmund has only got whirlwind then you gotta use this. Additionally you must lvl up your summoned monster to at least lvl 6. This means that it'll be tough enough to act as a decoy, taking all the damage, and have a high ATK that will help you in taking Siren down.

TIP - Don't concentrate on just one orb at a time. Get one orb down to 10% health, then move onto the next. Do the same thing and get the orbs health down to 10% and then repeat again for the third. Each orb should only take one or two hits for them to be destroyed now. Once this is done quickly get close to Siren and use whirlwind. Make sure that both your summoned monsters are still alive at this point as they will also deal some DMG to Siren.

Good Luck

bloody941
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
As mentioned in my previous post, I was lucky enough to find a necklace that did +100% EXP when I was around lvl 65

I found that as well, but like a moron i tossed it, and now i wish and pray that i find another high EXP boost item. That right there is the reason for me posting that ppl need to save exp boost items.

Blizzard500
09-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I was lvl 63 when I beat Siren. Since I play as the mage, in that 3 second window I casted 2 spells (Lightning and chaotic wave) dealing about 5000 DMG in total. Since Sigmund has only got whirlwind then you gotta use this. Additionally you must lvl up your summoned monster to at least lvl 6. This means that it'll be tough enough to act as a decoy, taking all the damage, and have a high ATK that will help you in taking Siren down.

TIP - Don't concentrate on just one orb at a time. Get one orb down to 10% health, then move onto the next. Do the same thing and get the orbs health down to 10% and then repeat again for the third. Each orb should only take one or two hits for them to be destroyed now. Once this is done quickly get close to Siren and use whirlwind. Make sure that both your summoned monsters are still alive at this point as they will also deal some DMG to Siren.

Good Luck

Thanks for the tip! In that sense, as soon as one orb dies, the timer for it to respawn starts-and as soon as there's one orb, the others will appear too. Now I see why I only had 2 seconds to spare since I was stupid enough to completely kill one orb at a time.
My summon is at level 5 an there's both of them. I'm level 70 now and will try siren again, thanks.

bloody941
09-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the tip! In that sense, as soon as one orb dies, the timer for it to respawn starts-and as soon as there's one orb, the others will appear too. Now I see why I only had 2 seconds to spare since I was stupid enough to completely kill one orb at a time.

lol, i finished it the way you were doing at the beginning. I figured it was the final orb to start the timer not the first xD

Although i guess that says that Allen is easyer to use since i seemed to have the normal amount of time there as i did with every other boss.

but that is good to know when i get back there on hardcore^^

Blizzard500
09-07-2011, 11:08 PM
lol, i finished it the way you were doing at the beginning. I figured it was the final orb to start the timer not the first xD

Although i guess that says that Allen is easyer to use since i seemed to have the normal amount of time there as i did with every other boss.

but that is good to know when i get back there on hardcore^^

Hurray! I finally beat her at level 70. Once her health is about half she spams her skills more often and summons monsters. I had to use large potions at that point instead of medium which I've been using forever. Use large potion as soon as your health is not 100% because her skills can inflict more than half your life-plus the mobs can finish you off.

As far as gear goes, I only wear all epic with either all stat plus bonus, exp bonus, hp/mp steal. I find most legendary gear give all stat bonus more than epics.

kenny3431
09-07-2011, 11:42 PM
I have question about summon.
How can unlock the Aurum blade gate? After beating the silver gate it doesnt give any key to open the final blade gate. So I hope unlock this final gate.

bloody941
09-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Hurray! I finally beat her at level 70. Once her health is about half she spams her skills more often and summons monsters. I had to use large potions at that point instead of medium which I've been using forever. Use large potion as soon as your health is not 100% because her skills can inflict more than half your life-plus the mobs can finish you off.

As far as gear goes, I only wear all epic with either all stat plus bonus, exp bonus, hp/mp steal. I find most legendary gear give all stat bonus more than epics.

Congrats, now you get to work toward the hard fight xD
and ya, usually its only the legendary gear that gives + to all stat/resist. once you get to lvl 90 you need to get the Lord of Destruction set. The full set will give you a massive boost in damage, as well as Hp steal crit rate and crit damage.

bloody941
09-07-2011, 11:50 PM
I have question about summon.
How can unlock the Aurum blade gate? After beating the silver gate it doesnt give any key to open the final blade gate. So I hope unlock this final gate.

I actually asked that question awhile back and had to find out for myself.

The Aurum Blade is actually a requirement for the final fight. With that being said, its not unlocked untill your right at the door steps for the final floor. So, at the end of the 24th floor next to the warp gate is celty and she will give you the seal to open it.

kenny3431
09-08-2011, 12:02 AM
I actually asked that question awhile back and had to find out for myself.

The Aurum Blade is actually a requirement for the final fight. With that being said, its not unlocked untill your right at the door steps for the final floor. So, at the end of the 24th floor next to the warp gate is celty and she will give you the seal to open it.

Thanks for your reply, my class is mage (lv 66). Just unlock 20 floor and killing siren.
How about the aurum blade ?. I hope he/she is the best of summon.

bloody941
09-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks for your reply, my class is mage (lv 66). Just unlock 20 floor and killing siren.
How about the aurum blade ?. I hope he/she is the best of summon.

Thats a 2 sided question lol. Aurum blade is the best, but not untill the very end of the hardcore mode. The Aurum blade gives Hp steal, but if youve noticed the blades have a slow attack rate, so its almost worthless in my mind. But, at lvl 90 your stone guardian gets 3 summons where as the Aurum blade will still only have 2 summons. But unfortunatly each blade has a built in max lvl, so eventually yes, the Aurum blade will be the strongest, but only after the other 5 will have been able to max. =/

cretpetpet
09-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Awesome day. I use my daily ticket and in the dungeon i got 4 gem. Any one share the same luck?
And dev, can you confirm that power dungeon have some fair chances to gain some gem? Just higher than in the tower.

undeadcow
09-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Awesome day. I use my daily ticket and in the dungeon i got 4 gem. Any one share the same luck?
And dev, can you confirm that power dungeon have some fair chances to gain some gem? Just higher than in the tower.

Not the developer but this was my experience too that gems seemed more frequent in Power Dungeon. I understood that was the intent of Power Dungeon. Although I never got 4 gems in one run. Power Dungeon one of my favorite parts of this game. Nice challenge that contributes to leveling up (less grind) and better material.

bloody941
09-08-2011, 02:26 PM

Not the developer but this was my experience too that gems seemed more frequent in Power Dungeon. I understood that was the intent of Power Dungeon. Although I never got 4 gems in one run. Power Dungeon one of my favorite parts of this game. Nice challenge that contributes to leveling up (less grind) and better material.

Im pretty sure that was there intent, one of their "Tips" when the maps are loading is how the power dungeon drops better items. I dont think ive found more than 2 gems there, but ive also came out with a socketing stone and a stone of resurrection as well tho xD

I for one think the power dungeon should be longer or harder or something like that. I think i usually clear the entire thing out (killing all mobs on all rooms) with 10 min left till it ends =(

Talbs
09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
This would be so so good if it were mmo. Are there any plans to make it online?? As it stands it's sort of a hack and slash button basher for me. Still enjoying it though.

Lloyd1684
09-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I have been enjoying this game immensely! I kind of wished i had leveled my dual wield instead of shield but all is well it seems. I am lvl 75 and on the last boss. I tried him once just for the hell of it and got my butt kicked. I will be doing lots of grinding and try again later. Thank you oddyarts for this amazing game!

Blizzard500
09-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Yeah, this game is pretty awesome and as close to Diablo as you can get on an iPhone. I have played nearly every action rpg (inotia, zenonia, terra, itarus, seed, exitium, ragnarok violet, just to name a few) and there's something about this game that makes it very different, yet more appealing than the others. I guess it's that feeling of grinding for better gear and killing tougher mobs keeps you addicted and wanting for more. Inotia 2 had that and I played well over 100 hours on it because it was just so great.
I'm still surprised as to why Inotia is the only KRPG out there with a party system and the rest are only single characters. Is it really hard to implement a party system into a game?

bloody941
09-08-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm still surprised as to why Inotia is the only KRPG out there with a party system and the rest are only single characters. Is it really hard to implement a party system into a game?

If you look at the movements of the Inotia 2 party members, it doesnt seem all that different from the movements of the blades in this game, except they dont really move to far away from your main character(and possibly a slightly higher AI system). Although, i perfer how the blades move here since i can ditch them in 1 area of the room and go to the other side and clear everything faster.

But ya, im suprised more dont have a party system where you can play as each character.

awp69
09-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah, this game is pretty awesome and as close to Diablo as you can get on an iPhone. I have played nearly every action rpg (inotia, zenonia, terra, itarus, seed, exitium, ragnarok violet, just to name a few) and there's something about this game that makes it very different, yet more appealing than the others.

To me what makes it different is that focus on action and less on long-winded stories and dull NPC conversations. Yet it still keeps the leveling and other things that make it an RPG. Just my opinion. I like RPGs but as I grow older and have less time, this is the kind of game for me.

denzs_10
09-09-2011, 12:09 AM
can someone help me? im currently lvl 62 & im at the Siren boss but i cant seem to defeat it.
im a single sword wielder with a +8 Dagger of Destruction.
can someone help me with some tactics on how to defeat her?

bloody941
09-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Hummm, i dont know about the rest of you..... but i REALLY need something useful to spend gold on, i think im upto 3.5m and nothing to spend it on but potions lol

Lloyd1684
09-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Hi i just beat marduk and have hardcore available. I am lvl 82 and using mostlu golden knight set. Should i get stronger before heading into hardcore or go at it now?

bloody941
09-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Hi i just beat marduk and have hardcore available. I am lvl 82 and using mostlu golden knight set. Should i get stronger before heading into hardcore or go at it now?

Well... the mobs start out at lvl 71, but they progressivly lvl just like they did in normal upto lvl 150 on the 25th floor. That means it doesnt matter when you do it, bit its going to take ALOT of grinding. im currently grinding out 10 lvls (125-135 currently at 131) just so i can actually hit the Siren without missing most of the time.

Sigmund05
09-09-2011, 03:56 PM
@bloody941: alchemy? make some high potions

I finished the game at level 82 using allen and a shield/mace build:
2 str:1 vit stat ratio

Passive:
Shield Mastery lvl 10 (need this to for defense)
Power Potion lvl 10 (pretty useful especially at the end and to save money)
Sharpening lvl 10
Finishing Blow lvl 10
Mace Mastery lvl 10 (stun for normal enemies)

Active:
Force Shouting lvl 10 (always on for damage)
Concentration lvl 10 (always on for crit)
Shooting Weapon lvl 10 (quick strike skill for bosses when they get vulnerable)
Wind Cutter lvl 1 (For shooting weapon)
Cross Wind Cutter lvl 1 (For shooting weapon)

Stone Blade (always used it for the mp steal and as distractions/tanks)

I always used two sets of equipment, one with the highest regular defense for bosses and one with high all resists for normal enemies. I chose maces over axes cause stun helps out a lot when dealing with crowds. I was surprised that you can share your stash with other characters when I started another one.

Using high defense, some boss attacks only hit for 1 damage but for the final boss, his attacks hit me for about 400-700 except for that light combo attack which could always kill you when you get caught.

bloody941
09-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Making high potions wouldnt do alot of good since a Large potion is basicly full heal. =/

As for using a shield with Allen, theres 2 sides to it. Yes you will take alot less damage because of the massive defense boost you get from the shield and the passive skill (I assume you have close to my current def and your 50 lvls lower xD). Also since your using only 1 wep, you can pump points into STR which gives you a double bonus (more damage and increases your crit damage).The downside to using a shield though is youve got half the damage as with dual. Ive noticed that with dual weps, mobs seem to only attack at the very end of your normal combo attack, so if you move back at the right time you can avoide attacks alltogether.

And i hate to tell you this, but youll soon need to bring mana potions with you. The stone blade's max lvl is 94, iron blade is 104, ice blade is 114, fire blade is 124, silver blade is 134, and i assume the aurum blade is 144. I use to only use the stone blade untill it started getting killed very fast.

O, and since your using wep/shield, you might want to look into maxing Axe mastery when you go to hardcore for the damage boost when your killing bosses

Rizhome
09-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Can someone please share their two-handed sigmund skill build please? Right now my character is level 25 and I've only put points in sharpening, hammer mastery and crimson circle.

Talbs
09-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Can someone tell me how to get back to the town when your in a dungeon. Apart from using the town scroll which is a one time use only, how can you get back? Only gone to level 3 so far, but even then I had to try ad go all the way back to get out...especially sucks if you can't remember the way. What have I missed?

Blizzard500
09-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Can someone tell me how to get back to the town when your in a dungeon. Apart from using the town scroll which is a one time use only, how can you get back? Only gone to level 3 so far, but even then I had to try ad go all the way back to get out...especially sucks if you can't remember the way. What have I missed?

There are warp zones where you have to unlock as you progress deeper in the floors that basically act as portals to town. Roughly every 3-4 floors there will be one. If you're in between those floors, you have to use a town portal. If you use a portal when there is already one, it will be replaced by the newer one.

Deeper in the game when gold is no longer an issue, just stock up on town portals and use them whenever instead of the warp zones.

squarezero
09-09-2011, 06:01 PM
There are warp zones where you have to unlock as you progress deeper in the floors that basically act as portals to town. Roughly every 3-4 floors there will be one. If you're in between those floors, you have to use a town portal. If you use a portal when there is already one, it will be replaced by the newer one.

Deeper in the game when gold is no longer an issue, just stock up on town portals and use them whenever instead of the warp zones.
For some reason my town portals scrolls are never consumed: I use the same one over and over again. And I'm level 46 (14th floor) so you know I've used them a lot.

Blizzard500
09-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Can someone please share their two-handed sigmund skill build please? Right now my character is level 25 and I've only put points in sharpening, hammer mastery and crimson circle.

I'm currently a level 76 Dual-Wielding Sigmund. I would say:

Sharpening (10/10)
Finish Blow (10/10)

One of: Sword/Pole Arm/Hammer Mastery (10/10)-I chose Hammer Mastery cause generally hammers have the most base damage and causes stun, which is very useful.

Dual Weapon Mastery (10/10)
Bust (10/10)

Later on: Lifetime, Potential, or Power Potion.

I would do Dual Weapon Mastery and Bust first, then weapon mastery, sharp, and finish blow.

I messed up my stat points earlier and I kind of regret it.

Blizzard500
09-09-2011, 06:06 PM
For some reason my town portals scrolls are never consumed: I use the same one over and over again. And I'm level 46 (14th floor) so you know I've used them a lot.

What do you mean? Do you mean the number of town portals you have in your inventory is always the same? Or do you mean you always use that same portal on that floor-because it's always there (yes, it's always there and you can use it unlimited number of times).

squarezero
09-09-2011, 06:31 PM
What do you mean? Do you mean the number of town portals you have in your inventory is always the same? Or do you mean you always use that same portal on that floor-because it's always there (yes, it's always there and you can use it unlimited number of times).
I mean that the number of town portal scrolls never changes.

Sigmund05
09-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Making high potions wouldnt do alot of good since a Large potion is basicly full heal. =/

As for using a shield with Allen, theres 2 sides to it. Yes you will take alot less damage because of the massive defense boost you get from the shield and the passive skill (I assume you have close to my current def and your 50 lvls lower xD). Also since your using only 1 wep, you can pump points into STR which gives you a double bonus (more damage and increases your crit damage).The downside to using a shield though is youve got half the damage as with dual. Ive noticed that with dual weps, mobs seem to only attack at the very end of your normal combo attack, so if you move back at the right time you can avoide attacks alltogether.

And i hate to tell you this, but youll soon need to bring mana potions with you. The stone blade's max lvl is 94, iron blade is 104, ice blade is 114, fire blade is 124, silver blade is 134, and i assume the aurum blade is 144. I use to only use the stone blade untill it started getting killed very fast.

O, and since your using wep/shield, you might want to look into maxing Axe mastery when you go to hardcore for the damage boost when your killing bosses

I see.. Using Axes for bosses is a good idea. I don't seem to have a problem with mobs because of the stun effect of maces as long as I get to hit them. What attacking skills do you use? I'm already at hardcore but I might try to make a dual-weapon Sigmund (though Allen seems to have better skills, I think Sigmund is the weakest character in terms of skills.. no critical hit buff :o )

Do you use maces when you dual-weild or do you just go all Dex-Vit for swords/daggers?

bloody941
09-09-2011, 08:46 PM
I see.. Using Axes for bosses is a good idea. I don't seem to have a problem with mobs because of the stun effect of maces as long as I get to hit them. What attacking skills do you use? I'm already at hardcore but I might try to make a dual-weapon Sigmund (though Allen seems to have better skills, I think Sigmund is the weakest character in terms of skills.. no critical hit buff :o )

Do you use maces when you dual-weild or do you just go all Dex-Vit for swords/daggers?

Truly, i dont use any skills at all. When you dual wield with Allen your attacks are very fast so to me it seems like using skills is doing less damage. Also, i dont think you can crit with skills (please correct me if im wrong here), if so they actually really do less damage for me. Currently my wep damage is close to 4k each with buffs, 95 pct crit rate and 200 pct crit damage, that means my normal hit is about 8-10k.

As for weps, dual Allen from what ive looked into, sword/dagger is the best option. Yes, dual mace gives the stun option where mobs will never move, but its not hard to use a slight backward movement to avoide getting hit, or potions when you do get hit. Also with mace i think you actually get a lower attack damage if your going dual. Currently for me each point into dex is worth 8-10 damage, where as its always 3 str for 1 pct higher crit damage.
I currently have close to 4k base damage per wep with 95 pct crit rate and 200 pct crit damage. If i put 3 points into str that will give me another 40 damage when i crit. OR. I can put those 3 points into dex and get 24-30 damage added to my normal damage. BUT. Add in that 200 pct crit, and those 3 points give me 72-90 added damage when i crit =)

As for Sigmund i dont really know, i havent really played him very far yet (only lvl 22). Id say ask someone who knows a little better aobut him than i do. Or you can wait till i finish the game on hardcore then ill be trying him out i think xD

Blizzard500
09-09-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm at floor 22 infinite maze of the dead. Why do I always get kicked out?
NVM, found out you need to collect memento of the dead to extend time from nearby mobs

bloody941
09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm at floor 22 infinite maze of the dead. Why do I always get kicked out?

You have to have "Momento of the Dead" which is a drop from the Boarman Chief's. Those are burnt in the Lantern of the Dead. I want to say each one is worth like 3-5 seconds inside the maze.

Question, does anyone ever look at the game center leaderboard???
I ask this because i keep looking at the top 2 damages, which seem very unrealistic no matter how i look at it... Just wondering if anyone here has any ideas about how someone whos not even lvl 100 is somehow maxing at 281k damage...... and how someone who was like lvl 70 at the time maxed at 127k damage......

Blizzard500
09-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Has anyone actually found all the Lost Memories? What is the reward?

bloody941
09-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Has anyone actually found all the Lost Memories? What is the reward?

Dissregard what i had origionally posted here. When you find all of the Lost Memories, you are given an extra skill point.

i had though it was a random crap armor at first, but i just finished it again for hardcore and thats what i got. and from what ive seen, all of the rewards are the same as on normal except the exp and cash is alot higher.

Sigmund05
09-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Truly, i dont use any skills at all. When you dual wield with Allen your attacks are very fast so to me it seems like using skills is doing less damage. Also, i dont think you can crit with skills (please correct me if im wrong here), if so they actually really do less damage for me. Currently my wep damage is close to 4k each with buffs, 95 pct crit rate and 200 pct crit damage, that means my normal hit is about 8-10k.

As for weps, dual Allen from what ive looked into, sword/dagger is the best option. Yes, dual mace gives the stun option where mobs will never move, but its not hard to use a slight backward movement to avoide getting hit, or potions when you do get hit. Also with mace i think you actually get a lower attack damage if your going dual. Currently for me each point into dex is worth 8-10 damage, where as its always 3 str for 1 pct higher crit damage.
I currently have close to 4k base damage per wep with 95 pct crit rate and 200 pct crit damage. If i put 3 points into str that will give me another 40 damage when i crit. OR. I can put those 3 points into dex and get 24-30 damage added to my normal damage. BUT. Add in that 200 pct crit, and those 3 points give me 72-90 added damage when i crit =)

As for Sigmund i dont really know, i havent really played him very far yet (only lvl 22). Id say ask someone who knows a little better aobut him than i do. Or you can wait till i finish the game on hardcore then ill be trying him out i think xD

Yeah you can't crit while using skills. I found the shooting weapon skill pretty useful for boss fights for those short moments they can be hit, especially if they are far away from you. It's 185% damage at level 10 and hits for about 5 times at medium range so it's pretty useful for moments where you need to catch up on the boss.

Sigmund's dual sword attacks have a delay at the end when you do the full attack pattern that's why I was thinking about using maces. I figured out that I can just do the first 3 slashes then backoff so that I don't leave myself vulnerable to that horrible delay at the end. He doesn't have Allen's awesome crit rate though so that's sad, but he seems to be able to hit and push back all enemies around him when he attacks so that's an advantage.

Which do you think has more priority when choosing an equipment for a dual-weilder, HP or defense?

bloody941
09-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Which do you think has more priority when choosing an equipment for a dual-weilder, HP or defense?

I never really paied a whole lot of attention to the items i was using other than weps untill hardcore x.x i just kind of went for the set gear that gave me the most attack. Nothing except bosses really hit very hard on normal. Now mobs are hitting me for 800-1k at lvl 140 when i have 680 def (low def because i have exp boost items)

I usually try to find an item with a def stat as well as a HP stat, but i typically will take the def over the HP. I typically gathered mobs up 4-8 at a time and killed them that way. So i personally built my gear around that though. If im not mistaken 1 def means that you will take 1 less damage, with that in mind i valued an item that gave 1 def the same as an item that gave 4-8 hp.

I dont know if that makes any sence to anyone other than me, but thats usually what i made my choices on.

Illicitviet
09-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Anyone know how to get the last blade or the alchemist set? And what levels try are on in terms of number? Or where te heritage scrolls are? Ty for the help.

bloody941
09-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Anyone know how to get the last blade or the alchemist set? And what levels try are on in terms of number? Or where te heritage scrolls are? Ty for the help.

If you skimmed the thread youd have answered most of those questions >.<

The last blade isnt unlocked untill you reach the 24th floor
Tha alchemist set is made using ether, silver and gold, and other drops from mobs usually the mini bosses on random floors
The set is lvl 75
The heritage lost memories are just telling you locations to look for whatever they say are there (read the lost memorys in town).

Let me know if your unsure of anything else :o

Blizzard500
09-10-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm level 81 Sigmund and I can't beat Marduk second form. Any tips?

bloody941
09-10-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm level 81 Sigmund and I can't beat Marduk second form. Any tips?

I always found that the bottom of the room is hardly hit by his yellow attack, so thats where i usually sat durring it (but sometimes it does get hit RUN if he stops to close to there). Its kind of about luck though, if you get hit by that attack its over. There is a lvl 90 2h sword set if im not mistaken which might help you out in the fight. Also at lvl 90, you can get your 3rd stone blade.

sgcc1
09-10-2011, 06:01 PM
I always found that the bottom of the room is hardly hit by his yellow attack, so thats where i usually sat durring it (but sometimes it does get hit RUN if he stops to close to there). Its kind of about luck though, if you get hit by that attack its over. There is a lvl 90 2h sword set if im not mistaken which might help you out in the fight. Also at lvl 90, you can get your 3rd stone blade.

I beat him with a lvl 85 Enoshu. I found that when he stops moving, either left, centre (when he is in the centre he will always be closer to one side of the screen) or right on the screen, run in opposite direction until he casts his spells then run back in and spam spells. I never went to the bottom of the screen, as you may not get hit by the yellow special attack as much but you will with the purple attack. I found that it was much easier doing it the way I have described.

Those that are playing as the mage, I would advise you to max out Magical sword, Lightning, chaotic wave, magic wand mastery, spirit time, recharge, and memorise. Forget about the other active spells as they take too long to cast. My character was able to deal 10 - 15k damage in the 2 - 3 seconds when Marduk becomes vulnerable.

Since your playing as Sigmund, his attack rate is far too slow, so you'll probably need to rely on your summons, whirlwind and crimson circle. The 2h sword SET is the Lord of Destruction set. Try and collect all 6 pieces as it will give you some hefty bonuses. Also stock up on mana potions as the golems will not last long.

bloody941, where are you at now on hardcore? Damn annoying that my stone golems get pwned now, I actually have to use mana potions. How much damage is Hardcore Siren dishing out? I'm knda afraid to face her (and Marduck).

Blizzard500
09-10-2011, 07:04 PM
I beat him with a lvl 85 Enoshu. I found that when he stops moving, either left, centre (when he is in the centre he will always be closer to one side of the screen) or right on the screen, run in opposite direction until he casts his spells then run back in and spam spells. I never went to the bottom of the screen, as you may not get hit by the yellow special attack as much but you will with the purple attack. I found that it was much easier doing it the way I have described.

Those that are playing as the mage, I would advise you to max out Magical sword, Lightning, chaotic wave, magic wand mastery, spirit time, recharge, and memorise. Forget about the other active spells as they take too long to cast. My character was able to deal 10 - 15k damage in the 2 - 3 seconds when Marduk becomes vulnerable.

Since your playing as Sigmund, his attack rate is far too slow, so you'll probably need to rely on your summons, whirlwind and crimson circle. The 2h sword SET is the Lord of Destruction set. Try and collect all 6 pieces as it will give you some hefty bonuses. Also stock up on mana potions as the golems will not last long.

bloody941, where are you at now on hardcore? Damn annoying that my stone golems get pwned now, I actually have to use mana potions. How much damage is Hardcore Siren dishing out? I'm knda afraid to face her (and Marduck).

Thanks for the tip. I'm able to do about 8k-10k of damage with whirlwind if lucky. I have 5 pieces of the Lord of Destruction set (got all in one run of the power dungeon) but I'm only level 85 and not 90 yet. The swords have low base damage compared to hammers. I like hammers because of stun but swords are good for criticals, not sure which one's more useful.

bloody941
09-10-2011, 07:31 PM

The method i was saying was only for the yellow attack, the purple isnt difficult to dodge at all in my mind, and its not what will kill you.

As for the question directed to me... Siren didnt seem to hit all that much more than the first time (but i had 500 more def when i fought her the 2nd time). As for Marduk, few things to say about him. I had 900 def and his and his purple attack hit me for about 1.8k as for the yellow, i didnt want to test that crap but he was hitting my blades for 4.4k and they have 1.2k def (soooooo i would not reccomend being touched by this attack yet again xD).

My 2nd comment toward Marduk, is hes a little girl, and i just beat the crap out of him on Hardcore xD

**FIRST TO FINISH AURUM BLADE**
(thats according to the game center exp leaderboard)

CreepingDeath
09-11-2011, 10:29 AM
The method i was saying was only for the yellow attack, the purple isnt difficult to dodge at all in my mind, and its not what will kill you.

As for the question directed to me... Siren didnt seem to hit all that much more than the first time (but i had 500 more def when i fought her the 2nd time). As for Marduk, few things to say about him. I had 900 def and his and his purple attack hit me for about 1.8k as for the yellow, i didnt want to test that crap but he was hitting my blades for 4.4k and they have 1.2k def (soooooo i would not reccomend being touched by this attack yet again xD).

My 2nd comment toward Marduk, is hes a little girl, and i just beat the crap out of him on Hardcore xD

**FIRST TO FINISH AURUM BLADE**
(thats according to the game center exp leaderboard)

WOW may I say very well done :)

As a dual weapon Allen what crystals should I be using please ?

zilvia
09-11-2011, 10:13 PM
I got a Question! :)
Which set from Alchemy menu is useful for Allen. (I'm playing dual-wield dagger)
Or is it better to get stuff from Power Dungeon?

bloody941
09-11-2011, 10:34 PM
WOW may I say very well done :)

As a dual weapon Allen what crystals should I be using please ?

With Allen dual wield i found i didnt really need the crystals much at all. I typically used Amber in my weapons for the added exp, and either Brown Soul or Pink Diamonds in my armors. I personally didnt bother with resist very often since it only works with monsters that use that elemental attack, basicly the same reason for weps.

Which set from Alchemy menu is useful for Allen. (I'm playing dual-wield dagger)

Theres a few good sets i noticed that are droped. Theres a dagger/shield set (just use a 2nd dagger) at lvl 60 or 70 (infinity set) that gives nice damage both normal and some elemental as well as HP steal and some resist. Then the Lord of Destruction set which is lvl 90, but made for dual 2h sword, which gives nice stats as well that i would reccomend using when you get there. As for lower lvl sets i never found any that seemed to be of any use to me. I never really used any of the alchemy sets since it takes quite a bit of time to collect the items to make some of them. For the most part though, i found i was fine using epic and legendary items from the power dungeon, or even some rare items.

If you do decide to make the set items from the alchemy menu, make sure your not outlvling the set as your making it.

Blizzard500
09-12-2011, 01:28 PM

Definitely get all your gear from the Power Dungeon. I never find it ever worth the time and effort to gather the ingredients and make set items as you always outgrow them very soon. I mostly wear Legendary Gear and a few epics. The level 90 2-Hand Lord of Destruction set isn't even that great as they don't have sockets for me to insert MP Steal and Exp % Gain. All my gear has at least All Stat +10 and I'm currently level 92 Sigmund.

Blizzard500
09-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Is there anything different in HARDCORE mode? How about the ending?

devildamsel23
09-13-2011, 12:31 AM
Hi, I'm new here uhm.. can you share your complete stat and skill guide for allen, enoshu, and sigmund?

uhm if i play allen should i go for dual mastery (like daggers/daggers or mace/hammer or mace/blade or mace/dagger or mace/mace) or a sword and shield type?

Thank you for your help

bloody941
09-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Is there anything different in HARDCORE mode? How about the ending?

There is no difference that i saw in hardcore, its just well... harder lol
Although everything is much stronger and can kill you much easyer than before, the bosses almost seemed easyer to me (after i got to a lvl where i didnt miss every hit). It seemed like that because i already knew exactly where i needed to go to dodge their attacks, and i was also hitting 10k+ per hit on them (basic attack) xD

Hi, I'm new here uhm.. can you share your complete stat and skill guide for allen, enoshu, and sigmund?

uhm if i play allen should i go for dual mastery (like daggers/daggers or mace/hammer or mace/blade or mace/dagger or mace/mace) or a sword and shield type?

Thank you for your help

For Allen
I personally went through with swords and daggers, but theres always 2 sides to everything. In the end, if im not mistaken, sword/dagger should have a higher attack, but your more likley to be hit by mobs. If you go with maces then i think youll have less attack, but your less likley to be hit by mobs because of the stun (and you can even out your attack somewhat with axes although i have a feeling its still lower damage). I doubt youd notice much difference in the builds damage at first, but later in the game 1 point in DEX adds 8-10 damage where as 3 STR will always be 1 pct higher crit damage. Finally, with dual, i dont think you can mix the 2 very well (sword or dagger / mace or axe) i dont remember the lower lvl wep requirements, but i couldnt use both a STR and DEX wep without alot of stat boosting items and very few points added to vit.

As for shield combos, someone else on here could give better information than i could. But if you do chose this path, you will take alot less damage from mobs and bosses but obviously do less damage. Using this build you are better off adding points to strength since it will increase both your damage and crit damage. Since youll be adding points to STR your main weps will be the axe and mace, (the person who was using this build used maces for mobs for the stun, and axes on bosses for the added damage since you cant stun bosses)

As for the skills, i found that most of the active skills dont hit very much compared to what you can do with your base damage later in the game so i never used them at all (others did use them though). I maxed out Dual Weapon Mastery and Bust first. Then went to maxing Force Shouting followed by Concentration. After that you can add points into Sharpening, Finishing Blow, Dagger/sword/Mace/Axe Mastery (whichever you seem to be using most). And its not always a bad thing if you put a point or 2 in the masterys earlyer than that since the first point gives the most damage boost.

Using a shield i dont know what would really be best, active skills might be useful here, but youd still be fine with maxing out Force Shouting and Concentration since you will be using those 2 skills the entire game.

Hopefully that might help you out some, others can give you some tips with the other 2. If theres anything your still unsure of feel free to ask regarding anything in the game. If i cant help you with it im sure someone else here can.

mbison57
09-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Anyone please give me some advice for enoshu build..
Lvl 30-90..
What skills should i put?
What should i use staff or wand?
Stats pure int?
What items, crystal or set should i use?..
Thanks in advance..
Any advice please..

Rizhome
09-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Is dual wielding necessary for Sigmund? Does it have a higher damage output compared to using a single weapon?

I've only increased my STR & VIT stats. Which stat increases the basic attack damage for a dual wield Sigmund? Is it STR or DEX?

devildamsel23
09-13-2011, 03:26 PM
There is no difference that i saw in hardcore, its just well... harder lol
Although everything is much stronger and can kill you much easyer than before, the bosses almost seemed easyer to me (after i got to a lvl where i didnt miss every hit). It seemed like that because i already knew exactly where i needed to go to dodge their attacks, and i was also hitting 10k+ per hit on them (basic attack) xD

For Allen
I personally went through with swords and daggers, but theres always 2 sides to everything. In the end, if im not mistaken, sword/dagger should have a higher attack, but your more likley to be hit by mobs. If you go with maces then i think youll have less attack, but your less likley to be hit by mobs because of the stun (and you can even out your attack somewhat with axes although i have a feeling its still lower damage). I doubt youd notice much difference in the builds damage at first, but later in the game 1 point in DEX adds 8-10 damage where as 3 STR will always be 1 pct higher crit damage. Finally, with dual, i dont think you can mix the 2 very well (sword or dagger / mace or axe) i dont remember the lower lvl wep requirements, but i couldnt use both a STR and DEX wep without alot of stat boosting items and very few points added to vit.

As for shield combos, someone else on here could give better information than i could. But if you do chose this path, you will take alot less damage from mobs and bosses but obviously do less damage. Using this build you are better off adding points to strength since it will increase both your damage and crit damage. Since youll be adding points to STR your main weps will be the axe and mace, (the person who was using this build used maces for mobs for the stun, and axes on bosses for the added damage since you cant stun bosses)

As for the skills, i found that most of the active skills dont hit very much compared to what you can do with your base damage later in the game so i never used them at all (others did use them though). I maxed out Dual Weapon Mastery and Bust first. Then went to maxing Force Shouting followed by Concentration. After that you can add points into Sharpening, Finishing Blow, Dagger/sword/Mace/Axe Mastery (whichever you seem to be using most). And its not always a bad thing if you put a point or 2 in the masterys earlyer than that since the first point gives the most damage boost.

Using a shield i dont know what would really be best, active skills might be useful here, but youd still be fine with maxing out Force Shouting and Concentration since you will be using those 2 skills the entire game.

Hopefully that might help you out some, others can give you some tips with the other 2. If theres anything your still unsure of feel free to ask regarding anything in the game. If i cant help you with it im sure someone else here can.

Thanks for the help

OddyArts
09-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Thank you for playing and supporting Aurum Blade.
There is new update available for Aurum Blade in AppStore.
The followings are the changes made in the update.

1. Playing Aurum Blade does not stop iPod music.
2. No instant death with exploding barrels and boxes.
3. Duration of Power Dungeon decreased.
4. Death penalty increased.
5. Crystal bag is available for increasing crystal inventory slots.
6. Wider range of Set items can be looted in Power Dungeon.
7. Effectiveness of Set and Legendary items over 100 levels is highly increased.
8. Minor bugs and UI problems fixed.
9. 'Aurum Blade Free' changed to 'Aurum Blade*' in AppStore.

Many changes are based on reviews from AppStore and feedbacks from here.
We appreciate your feedbacks.

undeadcow
09-13-2011, 09:58 PM
...3. Duration of Power Dungeon decreased...

Boo!

awp69
09-13-2011, 10:27 PM
4. Death penalty increased.

Also boo to this!

But I understand trying to encourage IAPs of gems if you die. Still, personally would have rather have paid for the app to begin with. Haven't seen how much the "death penalty" increased.

bloody941
09-13-2011, 10:34 PM
There is new update available for Aurum Blade in AppStore.
The followings are the changes made in the update.

1. Playing Aurum Blade does not stop iPod music.
2. No instant death with exploding barrels and boxes.
3. Duration of Power Dungeon decreased.
4. Death penalty increased. (i tested this, it is now 10 pct exp, 20 pct gold)
5. Crystal bag is available for increasing crystal inventory slots.
6. Wider range of Set items can be looted in Power Dungeon.
7. Effectiveness of Set and Legendary items over 100 levels is highly increased.
8. Minor bugs and UI problems fixed.
9. 'Aurum Blade Free' changed to 'Aurum Blade*' in AppStore.

Many changes are based on reviews from AppStore and feedbacks from here.
We appreciate your feedbacks.

1. Nice to know we can use our music. Thanks.
2. Wooo. i think i died alot to that xD
3. Contraversial decision for some, watch the feedback. I like it though, makes it more challanging.
4. Good decision. 5 pct loss hardly ment anything even at high lvls, 1 death ment you had to kill another 20-30 monsters. (i tested this, it is now 10 pct exp, 20 pct gold)
5. Very helpful. i dont know aobut others but i always ran out of space in the crystal bag.
6. Helpful. Although, is this wider range as in more sets have been added or just drop more often?
7. Thank you. I noticed that something just didnt seem right when the 100+ sets gave the same benifits as their low lvl counterparts.
8. Fixing bugs is always good xD
9. Not to big of a deal, but removes any doubt about of this not being the full version of the game.

Overall i like the changes. Thanks for the updates, hope you continue to improve on an already great game.

One note, for some of us playing in the hardcore mode our favorite blades become useless as we lvl. Any thoughts on giving the ability to increase the lvl of them? (mainly just the hp def and lvl so that we can continue to actually use the blades)

Boo!

lol xD
What char do you use? Useing Allen and ive always had 8-10 min to spare while killing every monster in the dungeon >.<

Is dual wielding necessary for Sigmund? Does it have a higher damage output compared to using a single weapon?

I've only increased my STR & VIT stats. Which stat increases the basic attack damage for a dual wield Sigmund? Is it STR or DEX?

Dual wield with Sig increases your attack rate a little, and will give you better damage in general. You get more crystal slots with a 2nd wep, and you get more passive bonuses.

As for stats, single wep for both Sig and Allen str increases the attack damage, and every 3 points in str gives you 1 pct higher crit damage. For dual weps, both Sig and Allen, dex increases the attack damage and for every 10 points in dex your crit rate increases 1 pct.

edudz
09-14-2011, 01:22 AM
I messed up my stat points earlier and I kind of regret it.

Well blizzard i just want to know what is your stat build? And what is a good stat build for sigmund. Im a dual sword wielder.

edudz
09-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Wanna ask about a dual wielder allen. Well from i read from this forum allen is more often to use a dual dagger/sword wield, but may i ask what is more effective to use. Cause allen is lacking at crit dmg as said in the game help ryt? So in some allen's weapon mastery, dagger mastery increases the dmg and crit rate while sword mastery increases dmg and crit dmg so do you think its more efficient to max out sword mastery rather than dagger mastery? Just wanna know your insights about this.

Also another question i wanna ask is about allen's highest set i wanna know what it is, what weqpon it includes?

Another question is what about allen's stat build? What should be done about it if i either go with dagger or sword dual wielder? Also with sigmund if anyone knows sigmund better, what stat build also if i go dual 2h sword wielder?

Well i hope any of you can help me answer this questions it would a big help for others who wants to know to. Thanks.

bloody941
09-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Wanna ask about a dual wielder allen. Well from i read from this forum allen is more often to use a dual dagger/sword wield, but may i ask what is more effective to use. Cause allen is lacking at crit dmg as said in the game help ryt? So in some allen's weapon mastery, dagger mastery increases the dmg and crit rate while sword mastery increases dmg and crit dmg so do you think its more efficient to max out sword mastery rather than dagger mastery? Just wanna know your insights about this.

Also another question i wanna ask is about allen's highest set i wanna know what it is, what weqpon it includes?

Another question is what about allen's stat build? What should be done about it if i either go with dagger or sword dual wielder? Also with sigmund if anyone knows sigmund better, what stat build also if i go dual 2h sword wielder?

Well i hope any of you can help me answer this questions it would a big help for others who wants to know to. Thanks.

Heres the thing, you always see sword/dagger comming up because you get the benifits from both weapon masteries, so sword/sword doesnt give double the crit damage. You can max put points into either of them (i personally maxed dagger first because i always was finding better daggers than swords). But yes, if you build Allen with dex he lacks crit damage, but has alot higher basic attack. Regardless though you will still have a minimum of 143 pct crit damage since you start with 43 pct and maxed Finish Blow gives another 100 pct. If your that worried about crit damage, you can try a str build. Just know that if you dual with strength your basic attack will be alot lower (im lvl 153 and from what i can tell dex is about half of my attack damage) where as it wouldnt even add 100 pct higher crit damage if i built str.

As for the best set made for Allen, its the infinity set which is either lvl 60 or 70, i cant remember which.

Stats on allen with dex weps... I personally saved my stat points untill i knew if i needed more hp to survive fights or not. In the end it has ended up with about 3:1 dex:vit

As for Sig, my acct on him is only lvl 34 right now, but id have to say Allen is alot easyer to use. Thats mainly because Sig has a long attack delay in comparison. Someone may be able to give better information on his builds, but from what ive seen its basicly the same with Allen, dex increases dual wield attack and crit rate, str increases single wep attack and crit damage. Sig's best set is the Lord of Destruction set, which is dual sword and its lvl 90. Having the full set will give you 100 pct crit damage and 30 pct crit rate, along with some other bonuses.

mbison57
09-14-2011, 03:09 AM
Enoshu wand user..
Do i need to put vit? not max int?

OddyArts
09-14-2011, 03:24 AM
We have just received a report for a bug on update 1.0.1.

If you have fully stacked up crystals in crystal inventory in version 1.0.0, the update will get rid of all crystals.
Please, empty at least one crystal inventory slot before updating.

If you have no full of crystals in crystal inventory, you may ignore this notice.

We are sorry for causing inconvenience.

bloody941
09-14-2011, 03:43 AM
We have just received a report for a bug on update 1.0.1.

If you have fully stacked up crystals in crystal inventory in version 1.0.0, the update will get rid of all crystals.
Please, empty at least one crystal inventory slot before updating.

If you have no full of crystals in crystal inventory, you may ignore this notice.

We are sorry for causing inconvenience.

i dont know if it was just me being unlucky this time in the power dungeon... but were the rates lowered in there?

i know the time was reduced, but i got less than half the elite/legendary items compared to b4 the patch

edudz
09-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Heres the thing, you always see sword/dagger comming up because you get the benifits from both weapon masteries, so sword/sword doesnt give double the crit damage. You can max put points into either of them (i personally maxed dagger first because i always was finding better daggers than swords). But yes, if you build Allen with dex he lacks crit damage, but has alot higher basic attack. Regardless though you will still have a minimum of 143 pct crit damage since you start with 43 pct and maxed Finish Blow gives another 100 pct. If your that worried about crit damage, you can try a str build. Just know that if you dual with strength your basic attack will be alot lower (im lvl 153 and from what i can tell dex is about half of my attack damage) where as it wouldnt even add 100 pct higher crit damage if i built str.

As for the best set made for Allen, its the infinity set which is either lvl 60 or 70, i cant remember which.

Stats on allen with dex weps... I personally saved my stat points untill i knew if i needed more hp to survive fights or not. In the end it has ended up with about 3:1 dex:vit

As for Sig, my acct on him is only lvl 34 right now, but id have to say Allen is alot easyer to use. Thats mainly because Sig has a long attack delay in comparison. Someone may be able to give better information on his builds, but from what ive seen its basicly the same with Allen, dex increases dual wield attack and crit rate, str increases single wep attack and crit damage. Sig's best set is the Lord of Destruction set, which is dual sword and its lvl 90. Having the full set will give you 100 pct crit damage and 30 pct crit rate, along with some other bonuses.

o thx for the help bloody941. so i should be using a dagger and sword ryt? and mastering both mastery ryt? and go for a pure dex or like ur build 3:1 ratio of dex and vit?

bloody941
09-14-2011, 04:07 AM
o thx for the help bloody941. so i should be using a dagger and sword ryt? and mastering both mastery ryt? and go for a pure dex or like ur build 3:1 ratio of dex and vit?

Dagger/Sword should give you the highest overall damage. As for the masteries, maybe a point or 2 in each at first, but you still have other things to max out first: Dual Weapon Mastery (no penalty when using dual wep), Bust (25 pct higher hit rate), Force Shouting (30 pct damage for 120 sec), Concentration (50 pct crit rate for 120 sec), Finish Blow (100 pct crit damage), and Sharpening (20 pct crit rate)

As for going pure dex or some vit thats your call, vit gives 8 hp per point and 1 def per 3 or so. Sometimes that extra hp/def might be what saves you =/

edudz
09-14-2011, 04:12 AM
As for going pure dex or some vit thats your call, vit gives 8 hp per point and 1 def per 3 or so. Sometimes that extra hp/def might be what saves you =/

haha :D very helpful thx again bloody. but your allen uses the 3:1 dex vit ryt? is it powerful or helpful? o also is that a exact ratio you use?

also is the dual wielding with sigmund alikes with allen's? like when i master the sword mastery of sigmund and then i use 2 2h weapons it doesn't double up the effect?

OddyArts
09-14-2011, 04:14 AM
i dont know if it was just me being unlucky this time in the power dungeon... but were the rates lowered in there?

i know the time was reduced, but i got less than half the elite/legendary items compared to b4 the patch

In fact, drop rates of Set items were increased but drop rates of elite and legendary items were lowered in this update.

Our intention for this update is adding a bit more tension on power dungeon.
Now we know that the changes are noticeable.

We are gathering any feedbacks on this update at the moment. Any suggestions or feedbacks? We will adjust the balancing on next update.

By the way, thanks for helping other players on this forum.

bloody941
09-14-2011, 04:33 AM
In fact, drop rates of Set items were increased but drop rates of elite and legendary items were lowered in this update.

We are gathering any feedbacks on this update at the moment. Any suggestions or feedbacks? We will adjust the balancing on next update.

I enjoy helping most of the time xD

I personally didnt notice much of a difference in the set item drop rate, i came out with 3 or 4 items which is typical for me. I have a feeling some people might speek out on the changes in the power dungeon. Ive only gone with Allen, so i dont know much about the other 2 characters in there, but for me personally the time change just makes me have to decide on clearing all mobs or clearing most mobs and the boss. The item drops might also come up in complaints alot if my drops were showing the rate change and not just bad luck. Buttttttt..... the drop rates are still better than outside. The complaints will come from the many of us that were spoiled with the pervious very high drop rates (typically a total of 40 elite/legendary/set items a run for me).

Overall i wouldnt have aything bad to say about the power dungeon if i hadnt been here prior to the patch. Will be interesting to see others comments on this matter. I might have to try a run with a differnt char just to see it from a different standpoint though, i have a feeling Allen can run through faster than the others.

haha :D very helpful thx again bloody. but your allen uses the 3:1 dex vit ryt? is it powerful or helpful? o also is that a exact ratio you use?

Well... yes and no on the ratio.... i was origionally something like 1:1 but then ended up as 3:1 since i found some patterns in boss movements and how your attacks affect mobs, and when mobs will hit you. I personally think i could have gone pure dex and would have been fine. And is it powerful/helpful... i wont give specific stats from my char since the damage dex gives increases with your base wep damage 2 per point at low lvls 9 per point at very high lvls. You will just have to feel it out on what works best for you. I dont know if your at patient as i am, but if your able, just use the points needed to equipt your weapons untill you know where your points will best suit you. Thats what i had to do for the most part, i think i had somewhere around 40 points waiting typically xD

edudz
09-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Well... yes and no on the ratio.... i was origionally something like 1:1 but then ended up as 3:1 since i found some patterns in boss movements and how your attacks affect mobs, and when mobs will hit you. I personally think i could have gone pure dex and would have been fine. And is it powerful/helpful... i wont give specific stats from my char since the damage dex gives increases with your base wep damage 2 per point at low lvls 9 per point at very high lvls. You will just have to feel it out on what works best for you. I dont know if your at patient as i am, but if your able, just use the points needed to equipt your weapons untill you know where your points will best suit you. Thats what i had to do for the most part, i think i had somewhere around 40 points waiting typically xD

well im patient enough to do that :) but at least all daggers and sword just use up dex ryt so all i have to do is put all my dex until a desired weapon of choice like what you said then put the remaining on other stat mybe on vit ryt.

o also is the dual wielding with sigmund alikes with allen's? like when i master the sword mastery of sigmund and then i use 2 2h weapons it doesn't double up the effect?

Blizzard500
09-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Well blizzard i just want to know what is your stat build? And what is a good stat build for sigmund. Im a dual sword wielder.

I'm a level 94 Duel Wielder Sigmund. I haven't played the game in 2 days. But my build initially was all strength up to about level 50 or so. I then realized that dexterity increases the base damage and strength increases critical output, so I increased dexterity for the next 20 levels or so. Then I started to take a lot of damage from mobs, so I would do 1 dex and one vit. I've been doing that since.

bloody941
09-14-2011, 05:54 PM
well im patient enough to do that :) but at least all daggers and sword just use up dex ryt so all i have to do is put all my dex until a desired weapon of choice like what you said then put the remaining on other stat mybe on vit ryt.

o also is the dual wielding with sigmund alikes with allen's? like when i master the sword mastery of sigmund and then i use 2 2h weapons it doesn't double up the effect?

Basicly, sometimes you can add some of the leftover to vit if needed, or you can continue to increase your dex for more attack if you dont need the extra hp.

As for dual wield's in general... the masteries add 2 stats, added damage then a weapon specific stat (crit rate for dagger, crit damage for sword, crit rate for 2h sword and so on). The first bonus is only for the weapon, so dual weps doesnt give you 50 pct damage increase over the 25 pct just using 1 wep. The second bonus that is different for all weps is a bonus for having that type of weapon equipted. The second bonus added is a little tricky... the dagger, blade, 2h sword, and pole arm all add more of a character bonus (crit rate and crit damage), where as the mace, axe, and hammer add more of a weapon bonus (stun and higher max damage). From what i can tell the character based bonuses will benifit both weps you equip while the weapon based bonuses only work with that wep (i could be wrong with the stun, but the max damage on the axe mastery only works on the axe).

What i mean by this is that sword/dagger will give you 10 pct higher crit rate and 35 pct higher crit damage (same with 2h sword/pole arm for Sig). But using mace/axe wont give both weps 10 pct higher max damage (both weps might have a stun possibility though, i cant tell for sure).

Hope that makes sence, if not just tell me and ill try to explain it a little more =P

edudz
09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm a level 94 Duel Wielder Sigmund. I haven't played the game in 2 days. But my build initially was all strength up to about level 50 or so. I then realized that dexterity increases the base damage and strength increases critical output, so I increased dexterity for the next 20 levels or so. Then I started to take a lot of damage from mobs, so I would do 1 dex and one vit. I've been doing that since.

o so what dual wield weapons you use? thx for the info by the way :)

edudz
09-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Basicly, sometimes you can add some of the leftover to vit if needed, or you can continue to increase your dex for more attack if you dont need the extra hp.

As for dual wield's in general... the masteries add 2 stats, added damage then a weapon specific stat (crit rate for dagger, crit damage for sword, crit rate for 2h sword and so on). The first bonus is only for the weapon, so dual weps doesnt give you 50 pct damage increase over the 25 pct just using 1 wep. The second bonus that is different for all weps is a bonus for having that type of weapon equipted. The second bonus added is a little tricky... the dagger, blade, 2h sword, and pole arm all add more of a character bonus (crit rate and crit damage), where as the mace, axe, and hammer add more of a weapon bonus (stun and higher max damage). From what i can tell the character based bonuses will benifit both weps you equip while the weapon based bonuses only work with that wep (i could be wrong with the stun, but the max damage on the axe mastery only works on the axe).

What i mean by this is that sword/dagger will give you 10 pct higher crit rate and 35 pct higher crit damage (same with 2h sword/pole arm for Sig). But using mace/axe wont give both weps 10 pct higher max damage (both weps might have a stun possibility though, i cant tell for sure).

Hope that makes sence, if not just tell me and ill try to explain it a little more =P

so if i use for example a sword/sword ill only get 25 pct crit dmg overall instead of double the 25 pct? as to dagger/dagger is the same ryt? ill only get a 25 pct crit rate overall instead of double the 25 pct? so the same works for 2h swords? so i should or probably use a 2h sword/2h polearm, not a 2h sword/2h sword cause that will just give me the half of the full effect should be ryt?

bloody941
09-14-2011, 09:37 PM
so if i use for example a sword/sword ill only get 25 pct crit dmg overall instead of double the 25 pct? as to dagger/dagger is the same ryt? ill only get a 25 pct crit rate overall instead of double the 25 pct? so the same works for 2h swords? so i should or probably use a 2h sword/2h polearm, not a 2h sword/2h sword cause that will just give me the half of the full effect should be ryt?

Its 10 pct crit rate (dagger) and 35 pct crit damage (sword), but yes. You only get that bonus once. So, sword/sword only gives 35 pct crit damage where as sword/dagger gives 35 pct crit damage and 10 pct crit rate. As for 2h weps it is the same, but you run into a problem of stat points trying to use 2h sword/pole arm. It is very difficult to be able to use both a str and dex wep (not impossible though).

Your not really losing anything by using 2 of the same types or weps, your just not utalizing the system to its fullest.

NOTE!!!!
This is for anyone who wishes to use both a STR and a DEX wep. To do this, first get a random set of 3 socket items (boots, gloves, armor, helm, and a single wep). Insert crystals of the desired kind (Brown Soul if you want to build dex, pink diamond if you want to build str). Equip this set whenever you need to switch weps. Unfortunatly it will take time to get crystals good enough to make this work very well.

example: I built dex for my Sigmund, but i want to use a pole arm as well. I put all of my Brown Souls into a random set of 3 socket gear. Using the gems i built up from my first time through the game on Allen i had 3 class 1's and few class 3 and 4's. When i equip this set i gain 109 str. which enables me to equip any str wep i want which has 119 str or less. After i have equip the wep i want, i remove the set, stash it, and use my normal gear again. =)
Eventually i will need more strength than this to use higher lvl weps, but this method works very well.

Hope everyone who wants to use this understands how it works. If not just ask and ill try to explain more

edudz
09-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Its 10 pct crit rate (dagger) and 35 pct crit damage (sword), but yes. You only get that bonus once. So, sword/sword only gives 35 pct crit damage where as sword/dagger gives 35 pct crit damage and 10 pct crit rate. As for 2h weps it is the same, but you run into a problem of stat points trying to use 2h sword/pole arm. It is very difficult to be able to use both a str and dex wep (not impossible though).

Your not really losing anything by using 2 of the same types or weps, your just not utalizing the system to its fullest.

NOTE!!!!
This is for anyone who wishes to use both a STR and a DEX wep. To do this, first get a random set of 3 socket items (boots, gloves, armor, helm, and a single wep). Insert crystals of the desired kind (Brown Soul if you want to build dex, pink diamond if you want to build str). Equip this set whenever you need to switch weps. Unfortunatly it will take time to get crystals good enough to make this work very well.

example: I built dex for my Sigmund, but i want to use a pole arm as well. I put all of my Brown Souls into a random set of 3 socket gear. Using the gems i built up from my first time through the game on Allen i had 3 class 1's and few class 3 and 4's. When i equip this set i gain 109 str. which enables me to equip any str wep i want which has 119 str or less. After i have equip the wep i want, i remove the set, stash it, and use my normal gear again. =)
Eventually i will need more strength than this to use higher lvl weps, but this method works very well.

Hope everyone who wants to use this understands how it works. If not just ask and ill try to explain more

o yes thx a lot for the help bloody :D nce tip and tricks there too :)

Blizzard500
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
o so what dual wield weapons you use? thx for the info by the way :)

I prefer hammers because they usually have the highest base damage compared to swords and polearms of the same level. Hammers also give stun, which is uber useful especially when you chain stun after stun rendering the enemy immobile. Also I've mastered the skill hammer mastery so it would make sense that I use hammers.

bratlaw
09-16-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm stuck on the The Last Weapon Quest. I've done everything else on the 22nd floor on the elixirs quest line but I cannot find the Record of the Ultimate Weapon anywhere on the floor. Anyone know where it is?

bloody941
09-16-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm stuck on the The Last Weapon Quest. I've done everything else on the 22nd floor on the elixirs quest line but I cannot find the Record of the Ultimate Weapon anywhere on the floor. Anyone know where it is?

Its in the Forest of Truth 4.

cretpetpet
09-17-2011, 03:45 AM
Can anyone tell me where the librarian room is please? thanks alot

bratlaw
09-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Its in the Forest of Truth 4.

Thanks Bloody. Much appreciated.

bloody941
09-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Can anyone tell me where the librarian room is please? thanks alot

Im not positive about this, but is it associated with a quest to kill giant octopussys? If so its located in town next to the Historian Theodore "Jump Circle".

If this isnt what your looking for please give me a little more context so i know what im actually trying to help with xD

Thanks Bloody. Much appreciated.

Np, if theres anything else your unsure of just let me know.

Saranne
09-18-2011, 03:54 PM
I feel so stupid....I wasn't listening when the game told me how to make ether, can anyone tell me?

squarezero
09-18-2011, 06:02 PM
I feel so stupid....I wasn't listening when the game told me how to make ether, can anyone tell me?
The recipe is in your alchemy book. Just select ether and hit make -- you'll see what you need.

bloody941
09-18-2011, 06:03 PM

it actually kind of tells you in the Alchemy menu. To make Ether you need 1 Iron, 1 Lead, and 1 Pure Salt Crystal. To get the Iron and Lead you need to use the Dissolving solutions on a piece of equipment that you dont want.

Hope that helps you.

Saranne
09-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Well, I feel even dumber now. In my defense I have been playing the power dungeon for a couple of hours trying to level up enough to beat the chaos golem!
Is it widely known that you can fiddle with the iphone date/ time to get free dungeon tickets? I'd feel bad about doing that but I just bought a load of gems for unsocketing crystals so the devs got some money out of me anyway:)

abreeze
09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Does anyone know the level cap in this game? I am Sensuals in gamecenter. I was wondering if I should be trying to get more gear with plus xp. I have 314% xp increase now but if I am far from level cap I will have to start upgrading.

madmafia
09-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Dissregard what i had origionally posted here. When you find all of the Lost Memories, you are given an extra skill point.

i had though it was a random crap armor at first, but i just finished it again for hardcore and thats what i got. and from what ive seen, all of the rewards are the same as on normal except the exp and cash is alot higher.

Hi bloody941
i need some help for the lost memory. right now i missing 5 lost memory and i have no idea where to get them.
Missing Lost memory
1&2. the 2 slot in between Gnosis and The Tower and the Wisemen
3. the slot in between Spawn Monster and Heritage Material
4. the first slot at the last page (before Heritage Gold and Silver)
5. the slost inbetween Necklace of the Alchemist and the Glove of the Alchemist

I am aware that it stated that the recipe for Necklace of Alchemist can be found near the 3 broken jars in the gold workroom. but i have search the whole level and found nothing.

Thanks for you help.

bloody941
09-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Does anyone know the level cap in this game? I am Sensuals in gamecenter. I was wondering if I should be trying to get more gear with plus xp. I have 314% xp increase now but if I am far from level cap I will have to start upgrading.

2 comments. First... dam you >.< your gonna force me to start lvling Allen again, second i know its at least 175, ive seen gear that lvl. I would assume the max is 200??? Noone can say for sure though except oddy arts.

abreeze
09-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Lol if I knew what the cap was I would have a race with u. but I don't want to go leveling if there is a 999 cap when I have destinia that I also want to beat.

Michael John Episcope
09-19-2011, 05:26 AM
Hi,

I have been playing this game for 2 weeks, and it's awesome!

I would like to ask about the power dungeon, until now I haven't encountered the boss. I did go through as far as third floor (or level cause sometimes stairs aren't used, but the glowing colored floating stone), but unfortunately, I haven't seen any boss.

Any ideas about that? Thanks a lot :)

abreeze
09-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Hi,

I have been playing this game for 2 weeks, and it's awesome!

I would like to ask about the power dungeon, until now I haven't encountered the boss. I did go through as far as third floor (or level cause sometimes stairs aren't used, but the glowing colored floating stone), but unfortunately, I haven't seen any boss.

Any ideas about that? Thanks a lot :)

The boss is at the end of the third floor. He is also easy so don't worry about the that. Before they nerfed the time I use to kill the boss and all the mobs in there with 10min left but now I have about 5left. Just skip some monsters if u want to kill the last boss in the time u have.

Michael John Episcope
09-20-2011, 01:02 AM
The boss is at the end of the third floor. He is also easy so don't worry about the that. Before they nerfed the time I use to kill the boss and all the mobs in there with 10min left but now I have about 5left. Just skip some monsters if u want to kill the last boss in the time u have.

Got to see this one. Haha! For 2 weeks I haven't encountered the boss. I thought I needed to kill all the monsters, then the boss will appear :o

Thanks a lot. :)

madmafia
09-20-2011, 01:40 AM

here is juz some suggestion to the games.
1) the alchem rates for making lead is too low. for example if i am making iron from iron blade, i should have a higher chance of getting more iron?

2) should have a resist all crystal since the items have resist all stats

3) the hp steal should be in percentage: eg. pink diamond 1 should be 1% hp steal per hit and not 13 hp steal per hit. as the damage for every hero is diff vice visa for different level

4) the structure map should show rooms that you have not visit by using a different colour.

5) a green dot for special event can be seen in the minimap but not it is not visible in the whole map.

6)maybe after u completed the game, u can summon ur other hero as a blade character.

7) the prices for alchemist stuff is be revised as it is only 1 buck for all the items.

8) the stats and skills of the alchemist items should be stated in the list.
and since there is a hardcore mode, there should be a new list of hardcore alchemist items.

Hope you like the suggestion and hope i can at least see some of the suggestion in the next updates.

Bugs:
I have equipped with 4 alchemist set.
1)Hood of alchemist, Robe of alchemist, Boots of Alchemist and Glove of Alchemist but the stats show tat i only have 3Pcs)All Resist and 2)Pcs All stat bonus. should not i have 4Pcs bonus(as the 4Pcs is not lighted)

2)how come by equipping with 2 lord of Destruction sword is not consider for 2Pcs bonus

bloody941
09-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Lol if I knew what the cap was I would have a race with u. but I don't want to go leveling if there is a 999 cap when I have destinia that I also want to beat.

lol i know the feeling, i stoped at 154 since i dont know what the max is, and didnt wanna waste a week finding out there wasnt one xD

As for a race lol... i think i might win that, i got bored one day and cranked out 20m exp hahaha

abreeze
09-20-2011, 10:40 AM
lol i know the feeling, i stoped at 154 since i dont know what the max is, and didnt wanna waste a week finding out there wasnt one xD

As for a race lol... i think i might win that, i got bored one day and cranked out 20m exp hahaha
Lol good man. I just wish the dev in this forum could tell us the cap.

bloody941
09-20-2011, 03:25 PM

Oddy Arts is in this forum, but they dont post much. Only posts theyve had recently were in regards to the update. Maybe we can catch them online sometime and harass them for some in depth info on the game xD

awp69
09-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Love the game, just haven't had a chance to play it as much as I'd like (well, honestly, also splitting my time between this and a couple of other recent releases) so I'm nowhere near the level most of you are.

Anyway, I'm Level 23 and trying to get past the boss on the 5th floor. Getting killed on his first attack so I'm not even getting a chance to fight. Do I need to do more grinding before I try to get past him?

OddyArts
09-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Well, I feel even dumber now. In my defense I have been playing the power dungeon for a couple of hours trying to level up enough to beat the chaos golem!
Is it widely known that you can fiddle with the iphone date/ time to get free dungeon tickets? I'd feel bad about doing that but I just bought a load of gems for unsocketing crystals so the devs got some money out of me anyway:)

Thank you so much. We gladly accept your money for better use. :)

Hope you like the suggestion and hope i can at least see some of the suggestion in the next updates.

I can't say how many your suggestions will be applied in next update but we will post here later. Thank you for your suggestions.

Oddy Arts is in this forum, but they dont post much. Only posts theyve had recently were in regards to the update. Maybe we can catch them online sometime and harass them for some in depth info on the game xD

Love the game, just haven't had a chance to play it as much as I'd like (well, honestly, also splitting my time between this and a couple of other recent releases) so I'm nowhere near the level most of you are.

Thank you guys for loving Aurum Blade.
I don't post much because I am too shy?? Haha..
Well...we are kind of busy at the moment to prepare for the next update. But we are reading all of your posts here.

The maximum level for the characters is 200.

One of new updates is the blades level will be up to 20. While testing this, 5 blades monsters are summoned at once and they seem to be crowded in dungeons.
Also there will be new crystal vaults to be exploited. While Kremlin was gone to search for Crystals, his brother may let us inside Kremlin's Crystal Vaults with exchange of some golds. I guess you want to spend your gold somewhere.

Actually, we got so many complaints from Japanese players with the last 1.0.1 update because Aurum Blade was ranked at top for around two weeks in Free RPG and hit more than 70,000 and the update didn't satisfy those gamers.
So, we may correct some balancing issues for the power dungeon again.

After this update, we are considering to add new map to test how strong you guys are. :D

abreeze
09-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Thx for the answer. Now we atleast know where the wall is. Also to be updating a free game so much, I love u guys for that. Games that costs over $10 has never seen an update.

japzky03
09-21-2011, 06:16 AM

FraggleJP
09-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Awesome game!

I'm playing Sigmund with a single 2H hammer. Is there any advantage to doing this? it seems maybe dual wielding is far superior unless I'm missing something.

Also, the way the health regen skill works on the other 2 chars is too easy to abuse I think. Just put a few points in and whenever you are low on health just tap the d-pad a few times to heal.

But apart from these things, this is a great game, and the fact that it is free is just crazy! I hope you guys are making a profit. Not just because I think you deserve it, but also because I want you to continue to support this game :D

awp69
09-21-2011, 09:16 AM

Anyway, I'm Level 23 and trying to get past the boss on the 5th floor. Getting killed on his first attack so I'm not even getting a chance to fight. Do I need to do more grinding before I try to get past him?

Nevermind. I figured it out. Fairly easy boss.

Jaxe
09-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi Guys,
anyone knows the exact location of the recipe for Armor of Fury?
lacking that one, and cant seems to find it.... walked from 11th floor to 21st floor already... still cant find =(
wondering is there any official forums/guide/thread for this game?
hoping to get a list of the stats for the set items etc ^^
and better still, if theres an online tradepost or something for players to trade/sell items ^^

awp69
09-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Not a game-breaker by any means and probably just my poor gaming skills, but it would be nice when you entered different floors that it would auto-save.

I got to the 6th floor and it told me about the fact that having weapons with green gems and shields with yellow gems would be a good idea facing the creatures on that floor. Strangely, before that message I was pretty much owning all the levels prior to that. I put on similar equipment but with the green and yellow gems. Within a minute I as toast (not paying close enough attention to my health bar).

Yes, I know I can do an IAP or have a Ressurection Gem to continue, and it is sometimes nice to go back to an earlier save. But since there's more than one save slot, it would be cool if there was an autosave for each level in addition to your own save.

No biggie. Just a wimp.

BTW, at what point to warp gates get opened? Or how can I get them open?

OddyArts
09-22-2011, 01:31 AM
1) the alchem rates for making lead is too low. for example if i am making iron from iron blade, i should have a higher chance of getting more iron?

Bugs:
I have equipped with 4 alchemist set.
1)Hood of alchemist, Robe of alchemist, Boots of Alchemist and Glove of Alchemist but the stats show tat i only have 3Pcs)All Resist and 2)Pcs All stat bonus. should not i have 4Pcs bonus(as the 4Pcs is not lighted)

2)how come by equipping with 2 lord of Destruction sword is not consider for 2Pcs bonus

We have changed the rate for getting alchemy material. You will get more from higher level items on the next update.
Also, we have test 4 alchemist sets but we could not find the problem you specified. We will keep an eye on that.

Actually, we made equipping 2 set weapon items to be one effective set items. That is not a bug but we are sorry that there is no enough explanation about that.

Also, the way the health regen skill works on the other 2 chars is too easy to abuse I think. Just put a few points in and whenever you are low on health just tap the d-pad a few times to heal.

But apart from these things, this is a great game, and the fact that it is free is just crazy! I hope you guys are making a profit. Not just because I think you deserve it, but also because I want you to continue to support this game :D

Thank you for informing the bug. It will be fixed on the next update.
Unfortunately, we are not making profit with this game at the moment. Especially in USA appstore. :(
We are trying to learn more about marketing game apps in AppStore. Anyway...we will do our best to update this game as long as we can afford. :D
And thank you for your support :)

Not a game-breaker by any means and probably just my poor gaming skills, but it would be nice when you entered different floors that it would auto-save.

There will be an option of auto-save in the next update. If you move to a different map, the game will save automatically while the option is on.

Thank you for your suggestion. :)

madmafia
09-22-2011, 02:00 AM
Thank you for looking into the bugs and taking in my suggestions.
I have some comments to make
1)The attack acurracy is way too low in the hardcore mode. A high defence AI should have a better armour which mean a low damage from players and not dodging the attack.

2)As for the player, i believe that the hits from mages are way too high than the melee monsters. I believe that the chances of a melee hitting u is much low than the mages.

3)The experience distribution is not even. I can gain a level when fighting with a low level monster eg:player lvl 75 vs monster lvl 40.

4)And also the experience gain is not sufficient for fighting a higher level AI. I recieved a similar experience for fighting a AI with is 5-10 level higher than me when compared to fighting a AI 5-10 level Lower than me. (in another words differences in the experience gain is not enough)
I think there should be a higher experience gain from a higher level AI but the diffculty of killing a higer level AI should increase as well.

bloody941
09-22-2011, 08:34 AM
The maximum level for the characters is 200.

One of new updates is the blades level will be up to 20. While testing this, 5 blades monsters are summoned at once and they seem to be crowded in dungeons.
Also there will be new crystal vaults to be exploited. While Kremlin was gone to search for Crystals, his brother may let us inside Kremlin's Crystal Vaults with exchange of some golds. I guess you want to spend your gold somewhere.

After this update, we are considering to add new map to test how strong you guys are. :D

thanks for letting us know the max lvl, and making that new map sounds very interesting xD

Thank you for looking into the bugs and taking in my suggestions.
I have some comments to make
1)The attack acurracy is way too low in the hardcore mode. A high defence AI should have a better armour which mean a low damage from players and not dodging the attack.

2)As for the player, i believe that the hits from mages are way too high than the melee monsters. I believe that the chances of a melee hitting u is much low than the mages.

3)The experience distribution is not even. I can gain a level when fighting with a low level monster eg:player lvl 75 vs monster lvl 40.

4)And also the experience gain is not sufficient for fighting a higher level AI. I recieved a similar experience for fighting a AI with is 5-10 level higher than me when compared to fighting a AI 5-10 level Lower than me. (in another words differences in the experience gain is not enough)
I think there should be a higher experience gain from a higher level AI but the diffculty of killing a higer level AI should increase as well.

the fact that your missing is because your much lower level than the mob, like many rpg b4 this, if your to low of a lvl you will never hit the mob. Its typical for most rpg's forcing you to keep up with the mob lvl. If this was not implemented, i would have beaten the game at lvl 110-120 insted of 151

as for the experience gains... theres 2 sides to that. from what ive seen their exp has been set more linear, so you dont see alot of difference in exp between mobs. The exp to lvl is also set very low, whish prob has something to do with the mob exp rates. so if the exp rates from mobs go up, then the exp to lvl will have to skyrocket =/

C.Hannum
09-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Unfortunately, we are not making profit with this game at the moment. Especially in USA appstore. :(That is a shame a this has been one of my favorite recent releases. I bought the $3 IAP after a couple of days with the game and enjoy my auto-looting and bigger inventory very much :).

We are trying to learn more about marketing game apps in AppStore. Anyway...we will do our best to update this game as long as we can afford. :D One thing that might help your IAP purchases is backup to Game Center. I'd probably spring for more IAP but without any way of ensuring I can move that IAP to whatever new device I pick up before the end of the year, not going to take the plunge.

At any rate, a first rate release that plays much better than most of the competition with better name recognition.

Saranne
09-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Unfortunately, we are not making profit with this game at the moment. Especially in USA appstore. :(

Awwww give these guys some money you cheapasses:(

falloutmike
09-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Pretty ticked off. Found a "game" breaking quest bug. The quest that the recipe guy gives you to go find the berserker recipe in the dazzlement place is glitched. I picked up that recipe BEFORE getting the quest so now there isn't a way to finish this quest. Pretty dissapointed I gotta quit playing or start over to be able to finish..

OddyArts
09-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Pretty ticked off. Found a "game" breaking quest bug. The quest that the recipe guy gives you to go find the berserker recipe in the dazzlement place is glitched. I picked up that recipe BEFORE getting the quest so now there isn't a way to finish this quest. Pretty dissapointed I gotta quit playing or start over to be able to finish..

We had a similar inquiry about that before. It is not a bug but it is a little bit hard to find. If you cannot find it, pleasee send an email to oddyhelp@gmail.com. We will send you a rough drawing of the quest. Thank you

OddyArts
09-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Hello there.

New update will be available soon.
The followings are the changes made on this update.

1. Kremlin's Crystal Vault Maps added.
2. Duration of Power dungeon increased to 30 min.
3. Blade skill increased to 20th levels.
4. Maximum numbers of Blade summoning monsters increased to 5.
5. Item Drop rate in power dungeon readjusted.
6. Auto-Save feature added in Settings menu.
7. Buff Skill Duration increased.
8. More metals by melting items for Alchemy.
9. Aurum Blade Facebook page shortcuts added on the main menu.
10. Bugs fixed and balancing issues readjusted.

This forum seems to become quiet but we are constantly receiving emails from players.

abreeze
09-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Hello there.

New update will be available soon.
The followings are the changes made on this update.

1. Kremlin's Crystal Vault Maps added.
2. Duration of Power dungeon increased to 30 min.
3. Blade skill increased to 20th levels.
4. Maximum numbers of Blade summoning monsters increased to 5.
5. Item Drop rate in power dungeon readjusted.
6. Auto-Save feature added in Settings menu.
7. Buff Skill Duration increased.
8. More metals by melting items for Alchemy.
9. Aurum Blade Facebook page shortcuts added on the main menu.
10. Bugs fixed and balancing issues readjusted.

This forum seems to become quiet but we are constantly receiving emails from players.

Thanks for the update. Can u give more info about #10? Fromm playing WoW for some time that line normally means nerfs to classes. Right now I kinda like 1 shotting mobs with allen. 7 more levels and I can take off my 467%xp gear.

OddyArts
09-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the update. Can u give more info about #10? Fromm playing WoW for some time that line normally means nerfs to classes. Right now I kinda like 1 shotting mobs with allen. 7 more levels and I can take off my 467%xp gear.

Bugs are related to those item having long names. So, stability and small UI problems of the game are fixed and improved. Balancing recurs Blade skills. Since blade dungeons have been extended to 20 steps in this update, effectiveness of each blade skills has been readjusted.

abreeze
09-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Bugs are related to those item having long names. So, stability and small UI problems of the game are fixed and improved. Balancing recurs Blade skills. Since blade dungeons have been extended to 20 steps in this update, effectiveness of each blade skills has been readjusted.

Sounds good, I am even more looking forward to the update. And those english/whatever mix names were kinda annoying. Any chance we can get hp regen or steal change to percentage? The regen talent is useless from what I have seen.

Saranne
09-30-2011, 12:36 AM
When you say the power dungeon drop rate will be adjusted, do you mean more drops or less? Because I started looking for the rest of the infinity set 20 levels ago and found NOTHING apart from 1 set of gloves and 14 daggers :p Looking forward to the update!

abreeze
09-30-2011, 12:56 AM
When you say the power dungeon drop rate will be adjusted, do you mean more drops or less? Because I started looking for the rest of the infinity set 20 levels ago and found NOTHING apart from 1 set of gloves and 14 daggers :p Looking forward to the update!

I think it is back to the way it was, I remember having to drop epics because I had too many. Now its greys and blues, kinda make the place useless because it feels like the same droprate ouside the place.