View Full Version : Free game contest! Paypal prizes ...
09-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Celebrating that Just Survive XP has been released for free (universal binary), we will be holding our second contest for the chance to win one of the following prizes, delivered through PayPal:
1st place: $25 US,
2nd place: $15 US, and
3rd place: $10 US.
Note before participating: please verify that you have a PayPal account (or open one).
Contest will end on 23rd, September 2011 at 11:59 pm (US Central Time). The winners will be picked at random at the same time and announced in the following days. Decision is final after verifying each winner is legit (do not cheat).
Coupons (aka ruffle tickets) will be assigned cumulatively as follow per entry/participant:
+ 20 coupons for reviewing Just Survive XP on th Appstore ( 4+ stars is much appreciated :)) <Please verify that you review gets published by Apple or you won't enter the contest>
+ 15 coupons for reviewing its trailer on Youtube and following us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIomqEu8RI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIomqEu8RI)
+ 5 coupons if you follow us on Twitter and retweet this post once: http://twitter.com/#!/PulsarCoders/status/113969701310308353
+ 5 coupons if you follow us on Facebook and post a comment on our wall here once: http://www.facebook.com/PulsarCoders/posts/175871892487682
+ 5 coupons if you do all of the above.
Total of coupons per participant in case all of the above is duly met: 50.
You must post on this thread what you have done. For example, to get 50 coupons, having done all of the above, come to this thread and post:
1) iTunes review: your nickname on iTunes + country/market,
2) Youtube subscriber + review: your nickame on Youtube,
3) Twitter follower + retweet: your nickname on Twitter.
4) Facebook follower + comment: your nickname on Facebook.
Finally, coupons of those of you who participated in the first contest and decide to participate in the current one, will be added to the ones you generate now.
Thanks for participating and let the games begin ...
09-14-2011, 08:46 AM
1) iTunes review: iPawn4 / Left a review on the US Appstore
2) Youtube subscriber + review: fullsynchberserk and left a comment there.
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @iPawn4 and I've retweeted.
4) Facebook follower + comment: Marc Edward Dalmacio / I've left a comment on the said post.
09-14-2011, 08:47 AM
1) reviewed as tatumbeltrab on CA appstore
its a great game decent graphics and a whole lot more features like powerups , score multiplier and controls are very responsive recommended to all ages get it while its free
2) subscribed as beltran32 on YT and reviewed the video
3) followed as @EjaykewL and reTweeted also
4) Liked and commented on FB as Tatum A. Beltran
09-14-2011, 08:59 AM
1) iTunes review: ronan ray,and left a review on the US Appstore
2) Youtube subscriber + review: DHandGA and left a comment there.
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @RonanRay
4) Facebook follower + comment: Ray Nan
Wish me good luck:D:D
09-14-2011, 09:11 AM
1) iTunes review: reviewed as Jster.C on the China Appstore, reviewed as oni1031 on the US Appstore, both 5 stars
2) Youtube subscriber + review: subscribed oni1031 and comment posted.
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @oni1031 and retweeted.
4) Facebook follower + comment: Jster Chen and comment posted.
09-14-2011, 09:14 AM
1) iTunes review: billyjon (5 star review) + USA iTunes
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @wizman88
wish me good luck too. :)
09-14-2011, 09:41 AM
1) iTunes review: Arutyun Mokoyan / US Appstore
2) Youtube subscriber + review: Subscribed as Molkoyan / reviewed the video
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @Arutune and Retweeted
4) Facebook follower + comment: Arutiun Mokoian / comment posted
09-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the posts!
Please verify that your review gets published on the Appstore to enter the raffle.
09-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Done them all and thank you for holding such a great contest ;)
1)Itunes Review :
nickname : SupercrazYTA and posted it in the us store
2)Youtube nickname : iLoveToUpload94
3)Twitter nickname : SupercrazY999
4)Facebook nickname : Ionut Carabageac
09-14-2011, 03:32 PM
1)Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore
2)Youtube subscriber + review: Rokrdudetptb
3)Twitter follower + retweet: Rokrdude2
Thanks for the contest:)
09-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks to all participating so far!
09-14-2011, 09:46 PM
1) iTunes review: Heliotropist in US store,
2) Youtube subscriber + review: CelestialVagrant,
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @PhoenixOne4.
4) Facebook follower + comment: Kapil Kumar.
09-14-2011, 10:14 PM
1) iTunes review: reginalddequico on CA appstore
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @PepinGwapito
4) Facebook follower + comment: Peping Gwapito
09-15-2011, 08:21 PM
1) iTunes review: Chronology7 at USA App Store
2) Youtube subscriber + review: chronoseven
3) Twitter follower + retweet: @chrono7
4) Facebook follower + comment: Louis Yeap Wei Guang
09-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Thanks to all participating so far, and for your kind comments!
09-16-2011, 02:10 PM
We're approaching to the only weekend of the contest ...
Don't miss the opportunity to enter this contest!
09-17-2011, 05:57 AM
1) iTunes review: Feywood, in the New Zealand app store
2) Youtube subscriber + review: AppletiniTA
3) Twitter follower + retweet: ClockworkHell
4) Facebook follower + comment: Don Rayner
09-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Thank you so kindly for your generosity here on Toucharcade.
I appreciate your consideration for this contest. :)
1. U.S. iTunes: Creepshow2000
2. YouTube: Creepshow2000
3. Facebook: Liked, Commented, App Store link posted: @Creepshow2000 (http://www.facebook.com/Creepshow2000)
4. Twitter: Following and Retweeting @Creepshow2000 (https://twitter.com/#!/Creepshow2000/status/115584908528852993)
Just Survive XP is the amazing shooter classic iOs has been waiting for!
The beautiful lush graphics and animations give Just Survive XP and incredibly retro feeling, while still being a fresh new entry!
Classic shooter sounds engulf you pulling you into the action and keeping you amped during gameplay.
Fast on-screen action requires nimble and agile reflexes simply to... Just Survive.
Thank heavens the controls are on par with the action, making gameplay really fun and frantic!
Clever power ups and bonus multipliers keep you enthralled in the non-stop bullet-hell!
If you love shooters like me, this game will far exceed your expectations.
At the price of free, it's a no brainer.
Amazing development work here and thank you very much for making this!!!
1. Reviewed as AG4S in US store
2. Youtube subscriber+review : AGASthebest
3. Twitter followed+retweet : RAg4s
Thanks a lot.
09-19-2011, 12:55 AM
1) iTunes : Mohaimin Zack on US AppStore
2) Youtube : MohaiminZack / subscribe and reviewed and shared on tweeter (http://twitter.com/#!/MohaiminZack/status/114235555985887232)
3) Twitter : @MohaiminZack / follow and retweet (http://twitter.com/#!/MohaiminZack/status/114234641057189888)
4) Facebook : Mohaimin Zack / like and comment
Thanks for contest. All 4 steps completed.:)
1) iTunes review: agleung + US,
2) Youtube subscriber + review: agleung,
3) Twitter follower + retweet: agleung.
4) Facebook follower + comment: Tony Leung.
And I participated in the Panic Time event.
Downloaded and tried latest version of Panic Time and updated my iTunes review: agleung + US.
09-19-2011, 03:17 AM
1. itunes review (us store): vs. mode
2. youtube video review: Multipl8yer
3. twitter: comment/retweet: @Multipl8yer (http://twitter.com/#!/Multipl8yeR/status/115692120169385984)
4. facebook like/comment: kenny cheng
5 stars ~ thank you for this contest!
Just what I needed!
Just Survive XP is EXACTLY the game I was looking for on the app store!
Fast action reflexes required and no calluses from spamming the fire button! Save your quarters because this baby is on your idevice! Reminicent of old shooters like Galaga, Just Survive Xp adds a flare of its own making you test your dexterity. Add in retro-style graphics are you have a sure winner here!
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Thanks all participating so far. Please donīt forget to post your summaries here for the contest.
09-19-2011, 09:15 PM
1) Reviewed: atopix - US Store
2) Youtube: atopixbiomedical
3) Twitter: Following and Retweet @atopixbiomedical (https://twitter.com/#!/atopix/status/115932111243968512)
4) Liked and Posted atopixbiomedical on Facebook
Just Survive XP provides levels of entertainment other games wish they could reach! While initial comparisons point to Galaga, once you play this amazing game, you'll see how it excels with it's intense boss fights, crazy fast action and coats of developer polish! The visuals are filled with retro perfection, while animations and sounds really help set the bar for the shooter genre. Just Survive Xp's unique balance of gameplay and approach to this game are very welcomed making this game feel fresh and fun!
Your goal is to try to fend off the enemies for as long as possible while trying to just... survive!
Thank you very much for the contest!
09-20-2011, 09:03 PM
OK guys, just a couple of days to go before we met the deadline for new entries, so hurry up ...
09-20-2011, 09:35 PM
1) Reviewed as Within Creation on the NZ Store
2) yeswco on YouTube
3) WithinCreation on Twitter
09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Just 2 more days to go to close the entry stage ...
09-22-2011, 03:54 AM
1) iTunes review: i reviewed the game in the Romanian store as ILoveGameRo
2) Youtube subscriber + review: ILoveGameRo
3) Twitter follower + retweet: ILoveGameRo
4) Facebook follower + comment: RayColumbo
09-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Guys, one day (and a few hours) left to enter the contest!!!
Remember that you must post here all you have done to participate ...
09-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Just a few hours left before the entry period ends for the contest!!!
So hurry up guys ...
09-23-2011, 07:49 PM
1) iTunes review: on US iTunes as Skarxing18,
2) Youtube subscriber + review: Skarxing on Youtube,
3) Twitter follower + retweet: Skarxing on Twitter.
4) Facebook follower + comment: Xing Jin on Facebook.
09-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Reviewed in US Appstore as unknownbankai
Comment on youotube video as iambriandavid
Followed and RT'd on twitter as mantisbrian
Liked and comment on facebook as brian david
All requirements done! :)
09-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Noted ... !
Btw, for the one/s that said that the controls are located too low on the (bottom of the) screen, please notice that you can touch anywhere on the screen -both, gamepad and follower styles- and you still control the ship and fire your weapons (as mentioned on the game's instructions). This was implemented for those with iPads, so they can hold the device close to its gravity center during gameplay. Give a try and see it for your-selves ...
09-23-2011, 09:07 PM
1) Reviewed as David Tran in the Canadian App Store~
2) Youtube subscriber & comment as davidtrankill
3) Followed & Retweeted as SorazLight
4) Facebook : David Tran
09-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Last few hours ...
09-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Good luck everyone! :)
09-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Good luck and (hoping).
09-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Ok, guys thanks for your entries!!!
Thanks a lot for your kind reviews and comments, it means a lot to us.
We will be assigning your tickets and verifying that everything is rightly set and shortly after that will picking winners with the help or random.org.
Results will be published this Monday and winners contacted by PM to deliver the prizes.
Good luck everyone!!!
09-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Good luck everyone ~ hope to win!
09-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Ok guys, everything is set. So itīs time to pick the winner of the 1st prize ...
09-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Coupon 878 ... which belongs to ... Rokrdude. Congrats!
Time for the second place ...
09-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Coupon 7 ... multipl8yeR. Congrats!
Now, the final one ...
09-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Coupon 292 ... r2ks8x ... Kudos!
I will contact you guys by PM to deliver the prizes (you have three days to reply to collect the prize or it will be re-drawed).
Thanks all for participating ... and stay tuned for the next contest.
09-26-2011, 03:20 PM
congrats to me and also the other winners waiting for the pm :D
09-26-2011, 03:25 PM
PMs sent ...
09-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Coupon 878 ... which belongs to ... Rokrdude. Congrats!
Time for the second place ...
Woohoo I won the first prize:eek:
Congrats to other winners as well:D
09-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Congrats to the winner. :)
09-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Congrats to the winners!! :D
09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
This is really awesome 2nd!! :) :) :)
Sent you a PM Pulsarcoder and thank you everybody!
09-30-2011, 03:53 PM
1st prize received via paypal
09-30-2011, 03:59 PM
same here tnx
09-30-2011, 07:26 PM
New contest is up: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=1938205#post1938205
This time there are no raffles, all you have to do is play and score as much as you can!!!
10-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Received 2nd prize via paypal! I love your contests, most excellent!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.