PDA

View Full Version : Dragonvale: New Dragon combos (NOT an add me thread)

Pages : [1] 2

Jturtles
10-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I finally made the thread! So, like I said before, this is the thread where we create dragons for Dragonvale, and when we're done, we'll send them in to Backflip Studios!

Jturtles
10-03-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm going to create a Dark/Black dragon, like I said. I got the idea from the loading screen at the top, but I thought it would be cooler if it looked like this: I'm basing it off of the scorpion in Clash of the Titans. It's going to be all black. In lvs.1-3, it won't have any wings, but when it gets to lv.4, it will start to grow small wings, and then when it's at lv.7, it will have full-grown wings. I'm drawing it out now on paper, and will take a picture of it when I'm done and I will post it.
I think that it's habitat should be a dark hole, with some black land around it.
What do you think?

Herpetologist
10-03-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm going to create a Dark/Black dragon, like I said. I got the idea from the loading screen at the top, but I thought it would be cooler if it looked like this: I'm basing it off of the scorpion in Clash of the Titans. It's going to be all black. In lvs.1-3, it won't have any wings, but when it gets to lv.4, it will start to grow small wings, and then when it's at lv.7, it will have full-grown wings. I'm drawing it out now on paper, and will take a picture of it when I'm done and I will post it.
I think that it's habitat should be a dark hole, with some black land around it.
What do you think?

I reckon looking at the dragon on the loading screen, it would definitely explain the spikes and such if it were based of a scorpion like creature. Good thinking! Would it breed from two types, similar to the air dragon, or would you buy it?

Jturtles
10-03-2011, 01:03 PM
I reckon looking at the dragon on the loading screen, it would definitely explain the spikes and such if it were based of a scorpion like creature. Good thinking! Would it breed from two types, similar to the air dragon, or would you buy it?

You would have to buy it. I'm thinking at level 18 or 20. You would also get to buy a white/light dragon. Together, they would make either a life dragon or invisible dragon. That's what I was thinking. The life/invisible dragonn would have its own habitat. I was thinking it would be like a cave. Almost like the breeding cave but not exactly.

Jturtles
10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
I was also thinking that the tail should be like a scorpions tail (stinger).

Animefanjr
10-03-2011, 01:55 PM
I was also thinking that the tail should be like a scorpions tail (stinger).

I need a snow dragon and the 2 rainbow dragons. What is the best combos for both?

Thanks guys!

Jturtles
10-03-2011, 02:08 PM
I need a snow dragon and the 2 rainbow dragons. What is the best combos for both?

Thanks guys!

I wouldn't ask that in this thread. This isn't the right thread for that. You should ask that in a different thread.

Animefanjr
10-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't ask that in this thread. This isn't the right thread for that. You should ask that in a different thread.

Sorry thought it was the other thread :(

Herpetologist
10-03-2011, 03:25 PM
If you're interested in general gameplay and current dragons, this is the link for that
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=105689&page=200

Herpetologist
10-03-2011, 04:48 PM
How about more dragons in a similar style to the cold/fire combo, like maybe water/lightning or cold/plant
Just a thought

lovelyfox83
10-03-2011, 07:17 PM
It's going to be all black. In lvs.1-3, it won't have any wings, but when it gets to lv.4, it will start to grow small wings, and then when it's at lv.7, it will have full-grown wings. I'm drawing it out now on paper, and will take a picture of it when I'm done and I will post it.

sandboxx
10-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Just an idea but i think we should make a dragon that looks like the dragon from How to Train Your Dragon.

Here are a few pics of it.

http://wallpaperforiphone.com/movies/how-to-train-your-dragon-2/

http://0.tqn.com/d/kidstvmovies/1/0/h/Z/HTTYD001.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__RpFav124wI/S8uBZ_SheII/AAAAAAAAA_g/eV7RFIZLUCI/s1600/dragon+4.jpg

Jturtles
10-04-2011, 12:05 AM
How about more dragons in a similar style to the cold/fire combo, like maybe water/lightning or cold/plant
Just a thought

Very good idea. I'll think about those. Since those are opposites, we could do like a yellow water.

Jturtles
10-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Here are pics.

Jturtles
10-04-2011, 12:38 AM
I somehow cant show them I dont know y. oh well

Herpetologist
10-04-2011, 11:59 PM
I somehow cant show them I dont know y. oh well

It wont allow directly from the iPad/iPod/iPhone. Instead you have to put it on computer (I use dropbox) and do it from there

Jturtles
10-06-2011, 08:14 PM
It wont allow directly from the iPad/iPod/iPhone. Instead you have to put it on computer (I use dropbox) and do it from there

I tried using it from the computer and it didn't work.

Herpetologist
10-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I tried using it from the computer and it didn't work.

:( oh well

biguana
10-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Ok...I was thinking to add a dragon called the cosmic dragon but,I do not no how to.could you make it?I wS thinking that it could be big and black with a star pattern on it so it looks cosmic.then it is so big that it takes half to a whole island.it could have it's own habitat like the cosmos or whatever.is it a goo idea or not?

Jturtles
10-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Ok...I was thinking to add a dragon called the cosmic dragon but,I do not no how to.could you make it?I wS thinking that it could be big and black with a star pattern on it so it looks cosmic.then it is so big that it takes half to a whole island.it could have it's own habitat like the cosmos or whatever.is it a goo idea or not?

I kind of like it. Just an opinion though, I don't really like themidea of it taking up that much space. I think that once we make the dark/black dragon, the mix would be dark and lightning. What do you think?

Herpetologist
10-08-2011, 05:04 AM
I kind of like it. Just an opinion though, I don't really like themidea of it taking up that much space. I think that once we make the dark/black dragon, the mix would be dark and lightning. What do you think?

I think the cosmic should be dark/light and then have the heavens dragon as being light/flying or light/water and have the hell dragon which would be dark/fire
Just a possible alternative

biguana
10-08-2011, 02:20 PM

Ok that's good

L1L N1PP3R
10-08-2011, 06:46 PM
What do you think?

That sounds like a really cool idea especially the wings only growing at certain levels

Jturtles
10-09-2011, 11:18 PM
That sounds like a really cool idea especially the wings only growing at certain levels

Thanks! I will get to work on all of the ideas! You can too. Post more!

Jturtles
10-11-2011, 12:42 AM
I think the cosmic should be dark/light and then have the heavens dragon as being light/flying or light/water and have the hell dragon which would be dark/fire
Just a possible alternative

I think that the light/water one could be mist or clouds dragon. I am drawing it now.

GreyDawn
10-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Btw, the 'black' dragon at the top of the loading screen is just a shaded out Lightning dragon.

Jturtles
10-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Btw, the 'black' dragon at the top of the loading screen is just a shaded out Lightning dragon.

I'll still make the black dragon anyways.

Jturtles
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey everyone..or no one. If anyone still goes on here, it seems as though I'm the only one on here. Please, post on here. Come up with great new ideas! I've been working on a bunch, like shade could be air and dark, or slime could be plant and dark! Post more pleeeeeaaaaaase!
Thanks!

sandboxx
10-13-2011, 11:15 PM
im still waiting to see what these dragons youve come up with look like

SimTrippy
10-14-2011, 09:26 AM
I guess a cool dragon would be a Sun Dragon, it'd be like Light/Fire and if you breed that with a Flower dragon you have a chans to get a Sunflower Dragon wich has three habitats; Light/Fire/Plant :) could be cool

and you could keep going with like moon dragon and maybe even other planets if you wanna go that far, like Mars dragon and Jupiter Dragon, and you get an achivement when you have all the Planet dragons.. and ofcourse we can't have another Earth Dragon so that one would probably be called Terra/Tellus Dragon or something. :)

Sindarkk
10-16-2011, 03:25 PM
i really enjoy the whole space/cosmic dragon theme! maybe there could also be a Yin/Yang dragon or dragons. Ill post more when i think of them!

Jturtles
10-16-2011, 10:03 PM
im still waiting to see what these dragons youve come up with look like

That doesn't matter. And plus, I told you I can't post pics for some reason. Just draw ideas of your own anyways. I'll try to post them again, but it might not work.

Tesio
10-17-2011, 12:43 AM
That doesn't matter. And plus, I told you I can't post pics for some reason. Just draw ideas of your own anyways. I'll try to post them again, but it might not work.

What do you mean you can't post pictures? Just get your picture, upload it to a place like image shack and post the link they give you....I don't see how that could fail :confused:

Narakai
10-18-2011, 06:08 AM
Yay -just wanted to share my happy news. I have got all the dragon breeds now including three rainbows - one for each island. Yay

Jturtles
10-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Yay -just wanted to share my happy news. I have got all the dragon breeds now including three rainbows - one for each island. Yay

Good for you! Have fun!

Herpetologist
10-21-2011, 01:06 PM
What do we think about the ghost dragon rumors? What does it look like? Time will tell!

Narakai
10-22-2011, 06:18 AM
What do we think about the ghost dragon rumors? What does it look like? Time will tell!
Is there any news on the ghost dragon? I received my all dragon achievement yesterday and was just wondering if the ghost dragon is true or not.
Thanks

noahcg74
10-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Their should be a cloud dragon
Lightning plus water

noahcg74
10-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Their is no ghost dragon

Narakai
10-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Their is no ghost dragon
Thanks noahcg74.

Narakai
10-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Their should be a cloud dragon
Lightning plus water
That would be a fun one to have - especially if it changed from white and fluffy to dark and stormy - depending on its mood hehehe

Jturtles
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
That would be a fun one to have - especially if it changed from white and fluffy to dark and stormy - depending on its mood hehehe

I think instead of lightning and air it should be light and air.

Jturtles
10-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi everyone. Let's create more ideas. I'm gonna be sending them into Backflip soon.

biguana
11-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Hey jturtles I was wondering if there was a way to breed to get a sun or a moon dragon.if there is Please email me about it.I don't check these threads often.it is shanecoar@yahoo.com.thanks.

Herpetologist
11-07-2011, 03:49 AM
Sun and Moon dragons! biguana, I've heard that crystal/blue fire works for both

Perhaps even now they are working on mars and Jupiter and pluto dragons! They could live in planet habitats!

I think also with all these they need to increase the level cap and max habitats, otherwise it's impossible to get all dragons!

biguana
11-08-2011, 02:27 PM
How do I get a blue fire dragOn?

Jturtles
11-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Hey guys! I've been wondering how to breed the blue fire dragon, the sun dragon, and the moon dragon. If anyone knows, please reply.

P.S. I sent an e-mail to Backflip Studios with a link to our thread. Our planet dragon ideas worked out. They actually made them! I'd like to give a big thanks to the person who thought up the brilliant idea of sun and moon dragons. Also, I'd like to congratulate everyone for our first of hopefully many successes! Let's keep working!

Herpetologist
11-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Hey guys! I've been wondering how to breed the blue fire dragon, the sun dragon, and the moon dragon. If anyone knows, please reply.

I've got a moon dragon egg in my hatchery. I got it from breeding firefly/cold but all the combos that seem to have worked have had fire cold and lightning in them. I've given up on breeding blue fire. I'm just saving up gems and going to buy one, but thats just me. For a time I was using fire/storm to get a blue fire but it never worked. Great way to get cash though!

I think they should add a turtle dragon that would be earth/water. It makes sense; it lives in the water, and has a hard shell, like a rock. I'm no good at thinking of what things should look like, I'm just good with ideas.

With all these new dragon ideas, there will need to be a higher level cap, more habitats and more islands and treat farms! It would also add more playability for max level players like myself.

noahcg74
11-13-2011, 11:35 PM

P.S. I sent an e-mail to Backflip Studios with a link to our thread. Our planet dragon ideas worked out. They actually made them! I'd like to give a big thanks to the person who thought up the brilliant idea of sun and moon dragons. Also, I'd like to congratulate everyone for our first of hopefully many successes! Let's keep working!

I don't know how to get the sun or moon dragon but I got 2 blue fire dragons in my attempt to breed a sun dragon (storm and fire) both level 10 but mostly I just got scorch and firefly (3 hour incubation time)

They should make a star dragon that is moon & sun and have it be almost if not rarer then the rainbow dragon

Spencerbroseph
11-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Laser dragon, sand dragon, invisible dragon,

Herpetologist
11-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Going back to my turtle suggestion, I think that would also be a good way to thank Jturtles for creating this thread and telling backflip! How bout a round o applause for Jturtles! *claps hands*

5692opi
11-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Just to say, blue fire is possible.. I bought one and whilst trying for moon (still failing) i used fire and storm, lvl 10s. :3. Any help on moon/sun

Herpetologist
11-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Breed sun and moon to get rainbow. That would be helpful. Very helpful.

Jturtles
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Going back to my turtle suggestion, I think that would also be a good way to thank Jturtles for creating this thread and telling backflip! How bout a round o applause for Jturtles! *claps hands*

Thank you so much, but I couldn't have done it without anyone else. So thank you!

Jturtles
11-17-2011, 10:02 PM
I like the sand dragon idea. Why don't we come up with ideas for that. Also, the turtles idea; I'm flattered but it would be difficult to have Backflip Studios put that in their game, so for now let's just stick to the snad dragon idea.
Thanks!

Herpetologist
11-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Yin Dragon
Yang Dragon
Turtle Dragon
Planet Dragons

It's funny, because if there was a light dragon, light and water would 100% equal rainbow! Light passes through water, different speeds for different co ours etc = rainbow

Jturtles
11-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Yin Dragon
Yang Dragon
Turtle Dragon
Planet Dragon

It's funny, because if there was a light dragon, light and water would 100% equal rainbow! Light passes through water, different speeds for different co ours etc=

I like the yin and yang idea a lot!

Herpetologist
11-23-2011, 02:52 AM
I like the yin and yang idea a lot!

I actually got the idea from a hoax I did on another forum! Lol! I said there were new dragons that were both ??? For the name, and were black and white; one more black than the other and vice versa. There was also a new decoration - yin yang flag, and the dragon type for both was the same as the flag! It was pretty funny from my perspective!

Bonepart
11-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Hey guys! I just got the rainbow dragon by breeding the blue fire and crystal dragon! it said 48 hour time, I was hoping for a moon, but instead I got rainbow! The egg just started to go hatching- so 48 more hours :) u can see the egg at my dragonvale GC: bonepart

biguana
12-04-2011, 03:42 PM
ok i got an idea.A mist dragon.Made purely out of mist.Plus it would have red eyes.

biguana
12-09-2011, 10:03 PM
What dragon takes 12 hours to incubate

glory87
12-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Cold, blue fire...

DsHowe24
12-12-2011, 11:34 PM
hey i'm a recent dragonvale player and already love the game. i had no idea you guys came up with the idea of the sun and moon dragons!!! but anyway, i was thinking maybe like a machine dragon or something. like a new fire/earth. then like a hurricane dragon thats air/water or air/lightning. just thinking of new combos!!

Frazhe
12-13-2011, 12:43 AM
I really think there should be another dragon type to make it 8 instead of the awkward 7.

The opposites are:
lightning/water
earth/air
fire/cold

then we have the weird repetition with
cold again/plant

I think plant should have its own opposite type rather than cold since fire/ice goes really well as opposites thematically.

Maybe something like plant/metal or something to go with nature/machine theme? A metallic dragon would be pretty sweet.

Could maybe be a breed combo off of fire + earth to make metal just like fire + water = air.

DsHowe24
12-15-2011, 11:00 PM
there needs to be a water and lightning combo. since the Blue Fire is cold/fire and Sandstorm is earth/air which are both opposites. so maybe the hurricane could be a yellow version of the water dragon or a dark blue version of the lightning.

Jturtles
12-16-2011, 07:57 PM
I really like the metal/machine dragon idea! Way to think outside the box! But, if we want it to be the opposite of plant, it cant be a mix. I think that it should just be buy-able at a certain level. Then we could have new hybrids like metal and ______. I'm actually not so sure what type of hybrid there could be, but think of ideas and I'll e-mail Backflip Studios shortly! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Jturtles
12-16-2011, 07:59 PM
A new dragon idea could be Speed Dragon. A mix of sonic and air.

A mix of moon and sun could be Peace Dragon.

DsHowe24
12-18-2011, 02:12 PM
i like the peace and speed dragon idea. like the speed could be really sleek looking. like maybe not have wings but look sleek and nimble like a velociraptor maybe a metal/cold hybrid could be a frost dragon since frost is on like cars and stuff. then like a lightning/metal could be a power dragon like a power plant. idk what they would look like but its a start!

p.s. while trying to get a blue fire dragon, i was using storm + fire and i got a 48 hr breedtime! i'm soo excited!

Dawnstar
12-18-2011, 03:41 PM
Calling all DragonVale gamers!! Join the social group "DragonVale Team"! All are welcome!!

Jturtles
12-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone! I would like to ask a question. I would like to know if anyone else besides me has actually draawn or tied to draw one of their creations before. Answer the question with this reply attatched please.

I invite everyone to actually raw their dragons because I usually e-mail backflip with a link the the thread, and then they get new dragons from our ideas. So if we draw a picture for them, they can get a better unerstanding of what we want the dragon to look like. Thanks everyone!

Jturtles
12-18-2011, 04:26 PM
i like the peace and speed dragon idea. like the speed could be really sleek looking. like maybe not have wings but look sleek and nimble like a velociraptor maybe a metal/cold hybrid could be a frost dragon since frost is on like cars and stuff. then like a lightning/metal could be a power dragon like a power plant. idk what they would look like but its a start!

p.s. while trying to get a blue fire dragon, i was using storm + fire and i got a 48 hr breedtime! i'm soo excited!

i love all the briliant ideas! Fantastic! They're great! A question mark on the frost idea though. I'm not quite sure that metal and cold woud be good for that, but if we find another breeding mix for it, it would be good! Keep up the awesome ideas! (start drawing if you can/want.)

DsHowe24
12-18-2011, 04:46 PM
I've never tried to draw one of my ideas. i'm not the best artist. i'm more of just a creative thinker.

and yeah i guess your right about the frost dragon! but i thought some more and the frost dragon could be another water/air combo since Wikipedia says that frost is a "solid deposition of water vapor from saturated air."

and back to the metal idea, a fire/metal hybrid could be a melt dragon. since fire can melt metal, and the dragon would have a shiny, metallic look, but have the dripping look of Muk from pokemon. but have legs and a tail added on. i was also thinking that the opposites hybrid (sandstorm and blue fire) for the metal/plant could be the metal dragon with vines growing all over it. Then a water/metal hybrid could be an explosion dragon, since the alkali metals on the periodic table when added with water are generally explosive. (i did a little research) lol

Jturtles
12-18-2011, 04:55 PM
I've never tried to draw one of my ideas. i'm not the best artist. i'm more of just a creative thinker.

and yeah i guess your right about the frost dragon! but i thought some more and the frost dragon could be another water/air combo since Wikipedia says that frost is a "solid deposition of water vapor from saturated air."

and back to the metal idea, a fire/metal hybrid could be a melt dragon. since fire can melt metal, and the dragon would have a shiny, metallic look, but have the dripping look of Muk from pokemon. but have legs and a tail added on. i was also thinking that the opposites hybrid (sandstorm and blue fire) for the metal/plant could be the metal dragon with vines growing all over it. Then a water/metal hybrid could be an explosion dragon, since the alkali metals on the periodic table when added with water are generally explosive. (i did a little research) lol

Well, I o think that it's a little obvious that you did a little research! (in a good way) You sure are thinking outside the box! :) I like all of the enthusiasm! You don't have to draw by the way. I myself am not the best artist. If you want, you can still try, but it's up to you!

Jturtles
12-18-2011, 04:58 PM
This is an announcement for everyone that has helped create such amazing ideas for this thread and the game!

I will be e-mailing Backflip Studios within the next two weeks guaranteed! So, everyone come up with the best ideas that you can and be creative. The more we have, the better! Have fun!

DsHowe24
12-18-2011, 08:54 PM
we need to figure out a complete hybrid set for the new metal dragon. the hybrids we need to figure out are: cold, earth, and air. i'm having a mental block on the metal/machine right now lol.

but some other dragons i was thinking of are a Gold and Silver dragon. and they would be like the rare special dragons. and they would have they're own habitat. then a mix of Gold and Silver could be a Diamond or Platinum
Dragon. then a Grass Dragon thats a mixture of Earth and Plant. then an Ash dragon which could be a Lava/Plant or Fire/Plant hybrid and just have an all black dragon.

Allanon
12-18-2011, 11:11 PM
We certainly need a black mean looking dragon, but under what element?
Dark element?

Also what about the idea of Tri-breds and Quad-breds?? Dragons with 3 or 4 elements, that could unlock over 100 combinations of possible dragons!

We need a 4th island bad!!!!

Allanon
12-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Water / Lightning = EEL dragon, water liquid dragon with sparks coming out.

I like the idea of Yin Yang dragons!

Sand dragon!

Cloud dragon not so much, Fog is essentially that.

Planet dragons are definitely getting me horny, that would be epic to have each planet represented as a dragon

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Dark element?

Also what about the idea of Tri-breds and Quad-breds?? Dragons with 3 or 4 elements, that could unlock over 100 combinations of possible dragons!

If we had 100 different dragons, we would need about 27 habitats.

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 12:50 AM
we need to figure out a complete hybrid set for the new metal dragon. the hybrids we need to figure out are: cold, earth, and air. i'm having a mental block on the metal/machine right now lol.

but some other dragons i was thinking of are a Gold and Silver dragon. and they would be like the rare special dragons. and they would have they're own habitat. then a mix of Gold and Silver could be a Diamond or Platinum
Dragon. then a Grass Dragon thats a mixture of Earth and Plant. then an Ash dragon which could be a Lava/Plant or Fire/Plant hybrid and just have an all black dragon.
Cold: snow machine?
Earth: tank?
Air: helicopter?

Edit: Never mind, DsHowe24 has a better idea.

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 10:56 AM

Storm and Fire is gonna be an awesome Sun dragon!! Get a sun habitat ready for your rocking new arrival!!!

Yes, I know it is a Sun dragon because I got my Sun dragon from that exact same combination!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 11:05 AM

Sand dragon!

Planet dragons are definitely getting me horny, that would be epic to have each planet represented as a dragon
Sand Dragon: Earth and Water, because sand is bits of rock ground up by the ocean/lake/sea/river as the tides come in and out or the water flows downstream.

In order for the speed dragon to work, you would need the element breeding mentioned here:

Dark element?

Which would need a bigger limit of habitats, at least 27, maybe more. But, seeing how 3 or 4 element breeding might be possible, what other dragons would there be with 3-4 elements? (In order for Backflip Studios to make this feature, we need to come up with more that just one 3 element dragon)

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 12:28 PM

It just hit me! Thanks to this awesome post by DsHowe, gold and silver could either be made from metal+sun=gold; metal+moon=silver (or) metal+earth=gold; metal+earth=silver. The game will decide what you get!
Amazing idea! I give full credit to DsHowe! Congrats.
P.S. Keep thinking of awesome ideas everyone!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 12:35 PM
It just hit me! Thanks to this awesome post by DsHowe, gold and silver could either be made from metal+sun=gold; metal+moon=silver (or) metal+earth=gold; metal+earth=silver. The game will decide what you get!
Amazing idea! I give full credit to DsHowe! Congrats.
P.S. Keep thinking of awesome ideas everyone!
Yes, that would be a very fine idea Jturtles!

Allanon
12-19-2011, 12:35 PM
I definitely agree with a robotic/metal dragon with it's own habitat. The element could be a gear symbol in a grey colour. Then it could be bred with all elements, plant/robot fire/robot lightning/robot.

I'm more for a Dark element though. Maybe they'll add both.
Yin/Yang would be cool but I don't think that would do anything for breeding.

Dark/Fire = Black and Red fire type dragon
Dark/Lightning = Black and Yellow electric static dragon
etc.

Also we need boost buildings for the 3 rares because my Cold habitat with lvl 15 Blue Fire makes way more than my Sun dragon does.

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Dark element?

I like all of the enthusiasm, but it's a little off of the game's idea.

You are correct though. Black dragon would be its own element, and so would white. [which i'm creating(both)]

But, the idea of tri/quad breeding would be way to complicated for the developers of the game. sorry about that. Also, it is true that we need a fourth island, but at the moment, that doesn't necessarily belong in the thread. This is just about dragon breeding and new dragons. I'm sorry that my reply is probably not what you wanted to hear, but these things are true.

I love all of the great ideas though! Big imaginations lead to big things! Keep thinking! Have fun!

Allanon
12-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Tri-breeds would be the limit I think because Quad-breeds would take up so much space with all those combinations, we'd need like 6 or 8 islands.

Tri-breed dragons would be limitless, any and all combinations would be possible.

Fire/Ice/Lightning
Fire/Water/Air
Fire/Lightning/Air
Water/Ice/Lightning
Plant/Fire/Cold
Cold/Air/Lightning
Earth/Fire/Cold
Earth/Air/Lightning
Earth/Fire/Water

And with all the possible outcomes there would need to be a name for each dragon and a description. It's an awesome idea but it'd take forever for them to implement it

Jturtles

Sand dragon!

This is a reminder for everyone. If you look at the first sentence of the fourth paragraph, Allanon used the word horny. Bad language or language like that is not accepted in this thread. I'm sorry but I don't like it. Thank you.

Dawnstar
I definitely agree with a robotic/metal dragon with it's own habitat. The element could be a gear symbol in a grey colour. Then it could be bred with all elements, plant/robot fire/robot lightning/robot.

I'm more for a Dark element though. Maybe they'll add both.
Yin/Yang would be cool but I don't think that would do anything for breeding.

Dark/Fire = Black and Red fire type dragon
Dark/Lightning = Black and Yellow electric static dragon
etc.

Also we need boost buildings for the 3 rares because my Cold habitat with lvl 15 Blue Fire makes way more than my Sun dragon does.
The habitat could be a junkyard or a broken-down factory.
For the Metal dragon

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Tri-breeds would be the limit I think because Quad-breeds would take up so much space with all those combinations, we'd need like 6 or 8 islands.

Tri-breed dragons would be limitless, any and all combinations would be possible.

Fire/Ice/Lightning
Fire/Water/Air
Fire/Lightning/Air
Water/Ice/Lightning
Plant/Fire/Cold
Cold/Air/Lightning
Earth/Fire/Cold
Earth/Air/Lightning
Earth/Fire/Water

And with all the possible outcomes there would need to be a name for each dragon and a description. It's an awesome idea but it'd take forever for them to implement it

Once again, I agree that it would take them forever to make, thus making it unlikely for them to use this info. But of course, when I e-mail Backflip, they can use any ideas that we put out here on our thread. thsnk you for the enthusiasm.

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 12:45 PM
The Metal dragon's boost could be a skyscraper.

Allanon
12-19-2011, 12:45 PM
I know what you mean Jturtles, there would be too much work for the dev's if they came up with tri-breds.

If they don't do that (which they probably won't) then they'll have to come up with another few elements.

Dark, Light, Robotic, Cosmic etc.
Maybe other elements like an Iron dragon, Platinum dragon, Glass dragon.

Also they have to finish the other hybrids that are missing such as:
fire/cold=blue fire.... what would cold/fire be?
cold/plant=reindeer.. what would be plant/cold?
air/fire=blazing... fire/air?
water/air=fog... air/water?

etc.
There are a lot of those that are incomplete

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Attention everyone!
If you want a sun dragon, put storm and fire in the epic breeding island! It worked for me, so hopefully it'll work for you! Have fun!

Allanon
12-19-2011, 12:47 PM
This is a reminder for everyone. If you look at the first sentence of the fourth paragraph, Allanon used the word horny. Bad language or language like that is not accepted in this thread. I'm sorry but I don't like it. Thank you.

whoa dude seriously? how is that bad language? LOL
that "bad word" is a natural emotional feeling.

People are too sensitive these days, can't even use the word Christmas without offending someone..

they don't make people like they used to...

Allanon
12-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Attention everyone!
If you want a sun dragon, put storm and fire in the epic breeding island! It worked for me, so hopefully it'll work for you! Have fun!

Or Cold/Lightning
Or Crystal/Blue Fire

^both worked for me

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 12:58 PM
I know what you mean Jturtles, there would be too much work for the dev's if they came up with tri-breds.

If they don't do that (which they probably won't) then they'll have to come up with another few elements.

Dark, Light, Robotic, Cosmic etc.
Maybe other elements like an Iron dragon, Platinum dragon, Glass dragon.

Also they have to finish the other hybrids that are missing such as:
fire/cold=blue fire.... what would cold/fire be?
cold/plant=reindeer.. what would be plant/cold?
air/fire=blazing... fire/air?
water/air=fog... air/water?

etc.
There are a lot of those that are incomplete
Plant/Cold: snowflower?
How about a penguin dragon for water/Cold?
Lightning/air: Ball lightning? (if you don't know what it is, google it)

Drawing a blank on dragons.......

Allanon
12-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Plant/cold: snowflower?
How about a penguin dragon for water/cold?
Lighning/air: ball lighning? (if you don't know what it is, google it)

I like your idea for snow flower! that's smart
Also penguin would be really smart too but it'd look whacked hahaha.
Nice brainstorming!

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 01:04 PM
ATTENTION ALL DRAGON CREATORS!

I will e-mail Backflip Studios on Friday, the twenty third of December!
Keep thinking of the brilliant ideas! Have fun!
Your president,

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:07 PM

I will e-mail Backflip Studios on Friday, the twenty third of December!
Keep thinking of the brilliant ideas! Have fun!
Your president,
Thanks for the deadline.

Allanon
12-19-2011, 01:08 PM
The Metal dragon's boost could be a skyscraper.

something like out of Transformers, like that huge cube!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:08 PM
I like your idea for snow flower! that's smart
Also penguin would be really smart too but it'd look whacked hahaha.
Nice brainstorming!

Thanks for the compliments.

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Plant/Cold: snowflower?
How about a penguin dragon for water/Cold?
Lightning/air: Ball lightning? (if you don't know what it is, google it)

Drawing a blank on dragons.......

I googled ball lightning. It's a great idea. Penguin not so much. Love the ideas though. Also, snow flower is good. Keep up the awesome work everyone!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:11 PM
something like out of Transformers, like that huge cube!
Yes, like that!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah, Penguin was a weak one. I'm glad you both like the Ball Lightning and SnowFlower ones!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Just thought of one! You know how if you blow bubbles outside when it is cold, they freeze? We could make a dragon like that! I have no idea what it would be called.... All I know is that it would be a mix of Cold and Water.

Allanon
12-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Air/Earth = sandstorm

what about

Earth/Air being something similar to a pterodactyl

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Air/Earth = sandstorm

what about

Earth/Air being something similar to a pterodactyl
I was thinking Fossil dragon, but we already have a Bone dragon

Allanon
12-19-2011, 01:21 PM
I think if they do Boost buildings for the 3 rares (WHICH IS SUPER NEEDED) the Rainbow boost should be a Leprechaun!! hahaha

Seriously though, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Uranus dragons are needed!!!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:21 PM
I think if they do Boost buildings for the 3 rares (WHICH IS SUPER NEEDED) the Rainbow boost should be a Leprechaun!! hahaha

Seriously though, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Uranus dragons are needed!!!
Lol, maybe

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Well, technically, Pluto isn't a planet.

Allanon
12-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Well, technically, Pluto isn't a planet.

it should be a super tiny dragon even at level 10

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Maybe...

Allanon
12-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Dragons of each jewel type..

we already have crystal we need diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst..

Tannorexic
12-19-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm just going to brain storm a bunch cause I'm laying in bed and I can't sleep amd hopefully this will make me tired and maybe even help me dream of wonderful dragons lol

Golden dragon

Diamond dragon ( diamond dragon should be the new mega rare dragon, since everyone probably has a rainbow by now, and it'll be evn harder to obtain then rainbow)

Silver, bronze.

Fairy floss/ cotton candy dragon

Neon dragon

Nuclear dragon/ neon green

Glow in the dark dragon

Galaxy dragon

Milky way

Star

Glass

Cherry blossom

Candy cane

Chocolate dragon

Gummy dragon

All the candy dragons to be held in a candyland habitat

Onix dragon-black
Opal dragon

Yin yang dragon

Ghost dragon (both hoaxes, but good ideas)

Rose dragon - for valentines?
Diamond, chocolate and heart would also be good for a V day release

Fireworks dragon - new year

Metal/steel dragon

Treasure dragon decked out in gems, gold and pearls would be cute but a little impractical

I wanted an Xmas tree dragon,similar to willow and tree, decked out in flashing Xmas lights, tinsel and baubles, but that didn't happen :(

Pixel dragon (retro pixellated colorful dragon)

Chinese new year dragon

Origami/paper dragon

balloon animal dragon

Robot dragon

Angel
Devil
God
Satan
Good
Evil
Black
White

Heaven + hell habitats

Fairy dragon
Dinosaur dragon
Fairytale dragon ?

Mythological dragon

King
Queen
Royal dragon

Magic dragon

Puff the magic dragon

Kawaii dragon or harijuku dragon - decked out in Japanese fashion- big pink hair clips, hello kitty accesorys, etc

Cloud
Day
Night

Toy dragon

Sky dragon

Wooden dragon

Grass dragon

Music dragon- I'd love to see some sort of instrument disguised as a dragon..a guitar or a trumpet with the neck of the guitar being the dragons tail and it curls up and everything.

Fruit dragon
Fruit tree dragon?

Banana tree dragon? Like the tree dragon but with fruit draping off the branches

Comic book dragon
Cartoon dragon

Honey comb dragon

Daisy dragon

Tulip dragon- it's tail should be a bright bunch of tulips

Wool/fluffy dragon

Plushie dragon - another one for valentines day?

Chrome dragon

Pancake dragon with several layers and scoop of ice cream on top with strawberries and syrup

Jelly dragon - maybe rainbow layered, or maybe just a nice traditional lime green

Sand castle dragon
Sand dragon that looks like a sand sculpture of a dragon

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm just going to brain storm a bunch cause I'm laying in bed and I can't sleep amd hopefully this will make me tired and maybe even help me dream of wonderful dragons lol

Golden dragon

Diamond dragon ( diamond dragon should be the new mega rare dragon, since everyone probably has a rainbow by now, and it'll be evn harder to obtain then rainbow)

Silver, bronze.

Neon dragon

Glow in the dark dragon

Galaxy dragon

Milky way

Star

Glass

Cherry blossom

Candy cane

Chocolate dragon

Gummy dragon

Onix dragon-black
Opal dragon

Yin yang dragon

Metal/steel dragon

Treasure dragon decked out in gems, gold and pearls would be cute but a little impractical

I wanted an Xmas tree dragon,similar to willow and tree, decked out in flashing Xmas lights, tinsel and baubles, but that didn't happen :(

Chinese new year dragon

Origami/paper dragon

balloon animal dragon

Robot dragon

Angel
Devil
God
Satan
Good
Evil
Black
White

Heaven + hell habitats

Fairy dragon
Dinosaur dragon
Fairytale dragon ?

Mythological dragon

King
Queen
Royal dragon

Magic dragon

Puff the magic dragon

Kawaii dragon or harijuku dragon - decked out in Japanese fashion- big pink hair clips, hello kitty accesorys, etc

Cloud
Day
Night

Toy dragon

Sky dragon

Wooden dragon

Grass dragon

Music dragon- I'd love to see some sort of instrument disguised as a dragon..a guitar or a trumpet with the neck of the guitar being the dragons tail and it curls up and everything.

Fruit dragon
Fruit tree dragon?

Banana tree dragon? Like the tree dragon but with fruit draping off the branches

Comic book dragon
Cartoon dragon

Honey comb dragon

Daisy dragon

Wool/fluffy dragon

Chrome dragon

Pancake dragon with several layers and scoop of ice cream on top with strawberries and syrup

Jelly dragon - maybe rainbow layered, or maybe just a nice traditional lime green

Sand castle dragon
Lol, good ideas. Tired?

DsHowe24
12-19-2011, 07:27 PM
hey guys havent been on for awhile i had finals. there's a lot of good suggestions on here. i definitely like the earth/metal makes either gold or silver. that's a really good idea!!! Then Tannorexic has some pretty good ideas too, but there's also some weak suggestions. I'm really excited to see if Backflip takes our suggestions! The snowflower and ball lightning dragons are also really good.

Just a fun suggestion: but i think it'd be cool if they made DragonVale versions of well known dragons like ones from Yu-Gi-Oh: Blue-Eyes White Dragon could be Blue-Eyes Dragon or something. Idk just spitballin' here. Also i think it'd be cool to have more natural disaster dragons like Quake and Storm. Make like Hurricane or Tornado or Tsunami would be cool

I just wanna say thanks to JTurtles for starting this thread so we can all share suggestions!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 07:29 PM
hey guys havent been on for awhile i had finals. there's a lot of good suggestions on here. i definitely like the earth/metal makes either gold or silver. that's a really good idea!!! Then Tannorexic has some pretty good ideas too, but there's also some weak suggestions. I'm really excited to see if Backflip takes our suggestions! The snowflower and ball lightning dragons are also really good.

Just a fun suggestion: but i think it'd be cool if they made DragonVale versions of well known dragons like ones from Yu-Gi-Oh: Blue-Eyes White Dragon could be Blue-Eyes Dragon or something. Idk just spitballin' here. Also i think it'd be cool to have more natural disaster dragons like Quake and Storm. Make like Hurricane or Tornado or Tsunami would be cool

I just wanna say thanks to JTurtles for starting this thread so we can all share suggestions!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 07:41 PM

Golden dragon

Silver, bronze.

Neon dragon

Glow in the dark dragon

Galaxy dragon

Milky way

Star

Glass

Cherry blossom

Candy cane

Chocolate dragon

Gummy dragon

Onix dragon-black
Opal dragon

Yin yang dragon

Metal/steel dragon

Chinese new year dragon

Origami/paper dragon

balloon animal dragon

Robot dragon

Angel
Devil
God
Satan
Good
Evil
Black
White

Heaven + hell habitats

Fairy dragon
Dinosaur dragon
Fairytale dragon ?

Mythological dragon

King
Queen
Royal dragon

Magic dragon

Puff the magic dragon

Cloud
Day
Night

Toy dragon

Sky dragon

Wooden dragon

Grass dragon

Fruit dragon
Fruit tree dragon?

Comic book dragon
Cartoon dragon

Honey comb dragon

Daisy dragon

Wool/fluffy dragon

Chrome dragon

Sand castle dragon
Ther are some that wouldn't really work: Banana tree dragon is too easy to confuse with tree, pancake just wouldn't go over well, nuclear dragon, eh.

I have one: sun/moon: Legend Dragon
It would be hard to get because breeding sun and moon would result in any of the dragons that exist. A challenge, huh?
Also: moon/sun: Galaxy Dragon
It would be as hard as the Legend to breed and both the Legend and Galaxy Dragons would be secret dragons and not show up on the eggs page! But, if Backflip Studios decides to add these and place them on the eggs page, they would be around 10,000 gems.

Also, moon/lightning: star dragon
Your myth dragon could be tales/tales (just kidding)
Earth/sun: planet dragon(s) (random between: mars, mercury, venus, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, and maybe pluto dragons.)
Rainbow/rainbow: double rainbow dragon (extra long and colorful)
Metal/white (new species): Platinum dragon
Metal/black: titanium
Platinum/titanium: gold dragon
Titanium/platinum: silver dragon
Star/supernova: black hole dragon

Allanon
12-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Double Rainbow dragon! habitat can be upgraded from original rainbow
World Dragon (it's habitat would be planet Earth)
Alien Dragon
Zombie Dragon

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 07:55 PM
There are some that wouldn't really work: Banana tree dragon is too easy to confuse with tree, pancake just wouldn't go over well, nuclear dragon, eh.

I have one: sun/moon: Legend Dragon
It would be hard to get because breeding sun and moon would result in any of the dragons that exist. A challenge, huh?
Also: moon/sun: Galaxy Dragon
It would be as hard as the Legend to breed and both the Legend and Galaxy Dragons would be secret dragons and not show up on the eggs page! But, if Backflip Studios decides to add these and place them on the eggs page, they would be around 10,000 gems.

Also, moon/lightning: star dragon
Your myth dragon could be tales/tales (just kidding)
Earth/sun: planet dragon(s) (random between: mars, mercury, venus, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, and maybe pluto dragons.)
Rainbow/rainbow: double rainbow dragon (extra long and colorful)
Metal/white (new species): Platinum dragon
Metal/black: titanium
Platinum/titanium: gold dragon
Titanium/platinum: silver dragon
White/black: black hole dragon
Silver/gold: diamond dragon
Diamond dragon would be like Legend and Galaxy dragons, very, very, very hard to get.
Quake/earth: chasm dragon
Galaxy/galaxy: glitch dragon (lol)
Scorch/tree: forest fire dragon
Sun/sun: supernova dragon
Random breeding: comet dragon, meteor dragon, asteroid dragon

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Diamond dragon would be like Legend and Galaxy dragons, very, very, very hard to get.
Quake/earth: chasm dragon
Galaxy/galaxy: glitch dragon (lol)
Scorch/tree: forest fire dragon
Random breeding: comet dragon, meteor dragon, asteroid dragon
Black hole/earth: gravity dragon
Comet/meteor: space dragon (as in outer space)
Star/star: star cluster dragon
Sun/star: binary star dragon
Moon/star: quasar dragon (google it if you don't know the term)
Black hole/star: blue supergiant star dragon
Galaxy/star: red supergiant star dragon

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Black hole/earth: gravity dragon
Comet/meteor: space dragon (as in outer space)
Star/star: star cluster dragon
Moon/star: quasar dragon (google it if you don't know the term)
Moon/meteor: another crater in your earth or moon habitat
Metal/comet: comet dragon
Ice/earth: comet dragon
Earth/metal: meteor dragon or asteroid dragon

DsHowe24
12-19-2011, 08:33 PM
i like the ideas you guys are coming up with, but all your new hybrids are coming from hybrids and dragons that aren't even created yet. we should probably come up with hybrids from the dragons that are already out there, plus new dragons like the metal/plant and stuff. not comet/meteor which are dragons not made yet.

EDIT: sorry i read the comment wrong. good ideas for the meteor and comet. i didn't see you guys had how they would be bred from the current dragons underneath. my bad

DsHowe24
12-19-2011, 08:36 PM

i'm confused as to why you put these dots while quoting my comment?

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 08:38 PM
i like the ideas you guys are coming up with, but all your new hybrids are coming from hybrids and dragons that aren't even created yet. we should probably come up with hybrids from the dragons that are already out there, plus new dragons like the metal/plant and stuff. not comet/meteor which are dragons not made yet.

EDIT: sorry i read the comment wrong. good ideas for the meteor and comet. i didn't see you guys had how they would be bred from the current dragons underneath. my bad
Thanks for the compliment.
I'm glad to see that you like the ideas I have given out!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 08:39 PM
i'm confused as to why you put these dots while quoting my comment?
Never mind...

DsHowe24
12-19-2011, 08:45 PM
yeah the meteor dragon and comet dragon would be really sweet looking. i hope they take those suggestions. and i also hope they take the metal dragon suggestion as well!

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Just a recap:

Star breedings
Moon/lightning: star dragon
Star/sun: star cluster dragon
Star/sun: binary star dragon
Moon/star: quasar dragon
Star/black hole: blue supergiant star dragon
Star/galaxy:red supergiant star dragon

Black hole breedings
Supernova/star: black hole
Black hole/Earth: gravity dragon

Galaxy breedings
Moon/sun: galaxy dragon
Galaxy/galaxy: glitch dragon

White breedings
Air/cold: white dragon
White/black: Peace dragon
White/metal: Platinum dragon

Black breedings
Earth/fire: black dragon
Black/white: life dragon
Black/metal: titanium dragon

Moon breedings
Moon/sun: galaxy dragon or legend dragon
Moon/meteor: crater in habitat of choice

Sun breedings
Sun/moon: galaxy dragon or legend dragon
Sun/earth: planet dragon

Comet breedings
Cold/earth: comet dragon
Comet/meteor: space dragon

Meteor breedings
Earth/metal: meteor dragon

Platinum breedings/Titanium breedings
Platinum/titanium: gold or silver dragons

Gold/silver breedings

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Just a recap:

Star breedings
Star/sun: star cluster dragon
Star/sun: binary star dragon
Star/black hole: blue supergiant star dragon
Star/galaxy:red supergiant star dragon

Black hole breedings
White/black: black hole
Black hole/Earth: gravity dragon

Galaxy breedings
Moon/sun: galaxy dragon
Galaxy/galaxy: glitch dragon

White breedings
Air/cold: white dragon
White/black: black hole dragon
White/metal: Platinum dragon

Black breedings
Earth/fire: black dragon
Black/white: black hole dragon
Black/metal: titanium dragon

Moon breedings
Moon/sun: galaxy dragon or legend dragon
Moon/meteor: crater in habitat of choice

Sun breedings
Sun/moon: galaxy dragon or legend dragon
Sun/earth: planet dragon

Comet breedings
Cold/earth: comet dragon

Meteor breedings
Earth/metal: meteor dragon

Platinum breedings/Titanium breedings
Platinum/titanium: gold or silver dragons

Gold/silver breedings
Legend and Galaxy dragons would be the hardest to breed because the breeding could make any dragon in the game!

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 09:29 PM
I just have a couple of words to say:
I AM AMAZED AT ALL OF THE AMAZING IDEAS YHAT ALL OF YOU ARE CREATING! You just got one thing wrong. Black/white=peace dragon, no black hole. Otherwise. FANTASTIC JOB!
Have fun! You guys may want to take a break if you want. It'll be totally fine with me. We have enough ideas to last Backflip Studios a long while. Though I know that this is really fun for you all, so keep up the amazing ideas! You guys definitely deserve a break!
Your President,

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 09:32 PM
I just have a couple of words to say:
I AM AMAZED AT ALL OF THE AMAZING IDEAS YHAT ALL OF YOU ARE CREATING! You just got one thing wrong. Black/white=peace dragon, no black hole. Otherwise. FANTASTIC JOB!
Have fun! You guys may want to take a break if you want. It'll be totally fine with me. We have enough ideas to last Backflip Studios a long while. Though I know that this is really fun for you all, so keep up the amazing ideas! You guys definitely deserve a break!
Your President,
If white/black: peace dragon, what would result in a black hole?

DsHowe24
12-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Metal Breedings
Metal/Fire: Melt Dragon
Metal/Lightning: Power Dragon
Metal/Water: Explosion Dragon
Metal/Earth: Gold or Silver Dragon
Metal/Air: Oxide Dragon
Metal/Cold: Nitrogen Dragon

This is just a recap of the ideas i came up with. I just came up with the last two hybrids, while studying for my chemistry final. (lol) both those elements combine with metals to make compounds so i thought it could work since nitrogen is very cold and oxygen (oxide) is in the air. just wanted to put it out there!

Jturtles
12-19-2011, 11:03 PM
If white/black: peace dragon, what would result in a black hole?

Nothing. It's that simple.

Dawnstar
12-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Nothing. It's that simple.
How 'bout supernova/star: black hole?

Allanon
12-19-2011, 11:26 PM
nice elaboration on the metal dragons!

Metal/Water could be Hydrogen dragon and then
Metal/Fire could be Atomic

DsHowe24
12-19-2011, 11:28 PM
nice elaboration on the metal dragons!

Metal/Water could be Hydrogen dragon and then
Metal/Fire could be Atomic

yeah that could work! i like it! i just needed some input to help with the hybrids!

Jturtles
12-20-2011, 02:19 AM
How 'bout supernova/star: black hole?

That would work out pretty well! Good thinking! :)

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 10:01 AM
That would work out pretty well! Good thinking! :)
Thanks! It makes sense, doesn't it?

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Maybe Sun/ Supernova: Armageddon
Gravity Dragon? Gravity+Moon= Atmospheric Dragon?
Wormhole Dragon? Wormhole+Black Hole= White Hole Dragon?
Peace+Plant= Eco Dragon?
Metal+Life= Cyborg Dragon?
Life+Quake= Rockslide?
Metal+Eco= Aurum Dragon?
Life+Black Hole= Alien Dragon?(A gooey, scary creature from another dimension?)
Lightning+Sandstorm= Glass Dragon?
Metal+Cyborg= Synthetic Dragon?
Cyborg+Lightning= Electric?
Metal+Supernova= Liquid Dragon?

I'll add more whenever I get new ideas...
Good ideas, but what would the atmospheric, synthetic,Armageddon dragons look like?

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Earth/quake: chasm dragon
White/black: peace dragon
Black/white:life dragon

Jturtles
12-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Maybe:
Sun/ Supernova: Armageddon
Gravity Dragon? Gravity+Moon= Atmospheric Dragon?
Wormhole Dragon? Wormhole+Black Hole= White Hole Dragon?
Peace+Plant= Eco Dragon?
Metal+Life= Cyborg Dragon?
Life+Quake= Rockslide?
Metal+Eco= Aurum Dragon?
Life+Black Hole= Alien Dragon?(A gooey, scary creature from another dimension?)
Lightning+Sandstorm= Glass Dragon?
Metal+Cyborg= Synthetic Dragon?
Cyborg+Lightning= Electric?
Metal+Supernova= Liquid Dragon?
Atmospheric+Sun= Solar Flare?
Alien+Atmospheric= Hybrid Dragon?
Death Dragon? Death+Peace= SwastikYang Dragon?
Peace+Gold= Love Dragon?
Love+Death= Mourning Beast?
Hybrid+Cyborg= Unreal Dragon?
Unreal+Armageddon= Infinite Dragon?
Armageddon+Love= Immortal Dragon?
Unreal+Immortal= Skeptic Giant?
Unreal+Death= The Grim Reaper of Dragons?
Wormhole+Peace= Equality Dragon?
Star+Unreal= Nebula Dragon?
Unreal+The Grim Reaper of Dragons= Dead Space Dragon?
Peace+Equality= Social Dragon?
Social+Unreal= The Dragon Interwebz?
Unreal+The Dragon Interwebz= FB Dragon?

Infinite+<Any possible dragon>= Any possible hybrid

I'll add more whenever I get new ideas...

A lot of great ideas! Some stronger than others, but good ideas. BTW, welcome to the thread!

Jturtles
12-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Hey everyone! I'll be trying to upload some pics the thread of my dark and light dragon drawings soon, so tell me what you think!

P.S. Be honest.
Thanks everyone,

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Hey everyone! I'll be trying to upload some pics the thread of my dark and light dragon drawings soon, so tell me what you think!

P.S. Be honest.
Thanks everyone,
You can count on me to be honest!

Jturtles
12-20-2011, 12:48 PM
You can count on me to be honest!

Thanks!

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks!
Lol...

DsHowe24
12-20-2011, 06:11 PM
i was just thinking, and idc what the hybrid is or what element, but we need a two-dragon! i think that would be awesome

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
i was just thinking, and idc what the hybrid is or what element, but we need a two-dragon! i think that would be awesome
What do you mean 'two-dragon'?

Allanon
12-20-2011, 08:05 PM
like a two headed dragon!
I'm down for a 2 or 3 headed dragon, where they at??

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 08:27 PM
like a two headed dragon!
I'm down for a 2 or 3 headed dragon, where they at??
Oh...

DsHowe24
12-20-2011, 10:42 PM
sorry i deleted the "headed" part on my last post. but yes a two-headed dragon!

Dawnstar
12-20-2011, 10:50 PM
sorry i deleted the "headed" part on my last post. but yes a two-headed dragon!
Oh, ok

Dawnstar
12-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Hey, maybe you could read previous posts to see what has already been mentioned.

Dawnstar
12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Um, yeah I did... I only forgot about 2 of them... The rest were from up here*Randomly points to his temple*
Good

Jturtles
12-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks! And can't wait to see your sketches! Maybe you could email them to us? If its difficult to post them over here?
And for the 2-headed dragon idea, maybe Unreal+Alien?
Or maybe the Alien Dragon could have 2-heads?
Oh yeah, and that idea about the frozen bubble dragon is sweet! It could be like all shiny and stuff and made up of a lot of bubbles, and could be called Dry Ice Dragon? As when you put bubbles on dry ice, you freeze them...
A few more ideas:
Lava+Earth= Igneous Rock Dragon?
Zombie+Armageddon= Zombie Apocalypse Dragon?
Reindeer+Sun= Rudolph Dragon?
Crystal+Plant= Emerald?
Crystal+Fire= Ruby?
Crystal+Blue Fire= Saphire?
Storm+Water= Whirlpool?
Storm+Air= Hurricane?
Water+Metal= Rust?
Maybe a Space Dragon? With animated skin which shows the Universe and all stars, planets and every extra-solar object?

Once again, great but some stronger than others! One thing you should know though is that you shouldn't start creating hybrids of dragons that haven't been created yet. ex: zombie+armageddon. two dragons that haven't been created yet. you can do stuff like water+metal, 'cuz water's already been created. Just don't do two new dragons.

List of good ideas in this post:
1. Alien dragon (two headed)
2. Emerald
3. Ruby
4. Sapphire
5. Hurricane
6. Rust
7. Space

Fantastic ideas! Hopefully they'll be used! Keep creating! Have fun!

Allanon
12-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Cupid Dragon for Valentines Day

Bunny Dragon for Easter

lol

Jturtles
12-21-2011, 12:12 PM

I will be e-mailing Backflip studios at around 2:30(california time) on Friday. You should try to post before that time. I will look at the thread at around 2:25 to get some good ideas of dragons that I will include in the e-mail, so keep thinking!

For the rest of Friday the twenty third, please do not post, so that the developers may look at the site without a bunch of ideas popping up at the back of the thread. I hope that everyone sees the post!

P.S. I might make a poll on which dragons I will include in e-mail. Top three will be chosen!

Your President,

Jturtles
12-21-2011, 01:19 PM
If black or white wins, they will both be added. (talking about poll)

Allanon
12-21-2011, 02:19 PM
There were plenty of other good ideas how come those are the only ones? And only 3 in the email? Is there something I'm missing?

voted BLACK
woulda voted Metal 2nd

DsHowe24
12-21-2011, 05:03 PM
i voted metal. but then i would've voted black, then gold/silver just because gold/silver are hybrids of the metal dragon i came up with. but i definitely want black and metal

Jturtles
12-21-2011, 08:13 PM
There were plenty of other good ideas how come those are the only ones? And only 3 in the email? Is there something I'm missing?

voted BLACK
woulda voted Metal 2nd

Well, the poles would only let me pick ten, so I had to narrow it down. I chose only to put three because too much would just let the developers use those and they wouldn't look at the thread. I hope you understand. They'll get to see all of the ideas anyways, so it doesn't matter that much. I just want them to get a little taste of our ideas.
I hope this answer is good enough for you.

Dawnstar
12-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Once again, great but some stronger than others! One thing you should know though is that you shouldn't start creating hybrids of dragons that haven't been created yet. ex: zombie+armageddon. two dragons that haven't been created yet. you can do stuff like water+metal, 'cuz water's already been created. Just don't do two new dragons.

List of good ideas in this post:
1. Alien dragon (two headed)
2. Emerald
3. Ruby
4. Sapphire
5. Hurricane
6. Rust
7. Space

Fantastic ideas! Hopefully they'll be used! Keep creating! Have fun!
Well, you can create hybrids of dragons that haven't been created if you show how you would create them from the existing ones.

Dawnstar
12-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Well, the poles would only let me pick ten, so I had to narrow it down. I chose only to put three because too much would just let the developers use those and they wouldn't look at the thread. I hope you understand. They'll get to see all of the ideas anyways, so it doesn't matter that much. I just want them to get a little taste of our ideas.
I hope this answer is good enough for you.
I wish you had put galaxy or legend dragon in there.

I voted for metal...

Jturtles
12-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I wish you had put galaxy or legend dragon in there.

I voted for metal...

Sorry about that. Were any of your ideas in the poll? I tried to get at least one from each person.
I'm sorry if I didn't.

Dawnstar
12-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Sorry about that. Were any of your ideas in the poll? I tried to get at least one from each person.
I'm sorry if I didn't.
Only the snow flower. I didn't like that one as much as the legend and galaxy ones....

Jturtles
12-23-2011, 03:22 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE

I have officially sent the e-mail to Backflip Studios, so cross your fingers and hope for the best!

Your President,

Dawnstar
12-23-2011, 03:52 PM
*crosses fingers*

*hopes*

Jturtles
12-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Finally, here are my black/white pics!

Dawnstar
12-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Finally, here are my black/white pics!
They're a bit fuzzy. Hard to make out what's in them, especially all but the first one...

Jturtles
12-24-2011, 08:51 PM
They're a bit fuzzy. Hard to make out what's in them, especially all but the first one...

Yeah, I know. The first one turned out the best. What do you think?

Dawnstar
12-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Yeah, I know. The first one turned out the best. What do you think?
They are pretty good. Not the best though...

Jturtles
12-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey everyone! Let's keep thinking about more ideas!
We've done a great job so far, so let's keep it up!
Your President,

biguana
12-28-2011, 02:13 AM
Well out of all my ideas(planets,mist,etc.)I can't think of anymore.but I'll keep trying to think of some

stlredbird
12-28-2011, 03:28 PM
All I want is an improvement on the air dragon. A dragon that is a definite breeding outcome when two dragons are paired and has a 24 breed/hatch time and nets at least 12 million when sold. I'm tired of having to constantly check my game every two hours for my measly 1 million from my constant breeding of air dragons.

Shaperz
12-31-2011, 06:19 AM
Dear all,

Finally after reading all the posts, i have made a confirmation on all the 3 KING Dragons.

For Moon & Sun, there are alot of Combo like Fire with storm, Blue Fire with Crystal, Water with Storm or Cold with Scorch. You can use any Combo & you can get both!!! The Trick is only the Timing. For Sun, you will need to Breed it in the Morning Between 7am to 6pm. For Moon, will be in the Night Between 7pm to 8am. Timing will be depending on your Local Time.

I have gotten Both Sun & Moon using Water with Storm in EBC. I got it in my Breeding Farm.

As for Rainbow, there are various combo as long as both are Hybrid Dragons. It will really all depends on luck.

Hope this info helps lol Gd Luck all.

Feel free to add me Sharperz

Dawnstar
01-01-2012, 02:12 AM
So, what dragons are BackFlip Studios adding in the next update? Jturtles, have they responded to your e-mail?

Dawnstar
01-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Sun/Moon: Time dragon.

DsHowe24
01-02-2012, 12:44 AM
yeah, have they gotten back with you yet?????

Dawnstar
01-02-2012, 08:53 PM
yeah, have they gotten back with you yet?????
Jturtles seems to be traveling to a place with no Wi-Fi, or is just way too busy to post anything.

Jturtles
01-04-2012, 11:00 AM
So, what dragons are BackFlip Studios adding in the next update? Jturtles, have they responded to your e-mail?

I haven't checked my e-mail in a while, because I'm on vacation at the moment. I probably should have said that before. I will try and check as soon as I can to let everyone know.
Thanks for being patient!

Jturtles
01-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Jturtles seems to be traveling to a place with no Wi-Fi, or is just way too busy to post anything.

What a great guess! Thanks for understanding!

Jturtles
01-04-2012, 11:05 AM
I still am on vacation, but right now I get to use wi-fi. Not too much though. I probably wont be able to post too much until the end of the 6th. After then, I'm back online. I will try to get into my e-mail asap and post any news.
Thanks for understanding!

Dawnstar
01-04-2012, 11:10 AM
I still am on vacation, but right now I get to use wi-fi. Not too much though. I probably wont be able to post too much until the end of the 6th. After then, I'm back online. I will try to get into my e-mail asap and post any news.
Thanks for understanding!
2 days left.........

I think I can live 'till then...

DsHowe24
01-05-2012, 04:57 PM
i just got the new update today for DragonVale. and frankly, i'm kind of disappointed. I mean, all the increases in farm amount, level, habitat amount, and dragon level amount is great, but i was really hoping for new dragons:/ the 3 new islands are amazing though, i cant wait to get them. but no new dragons is just sad:/

Dawnstar
01-05-2012, 06:23 PM
i just got the new update today for DragonVale. and frankly, i'm kind of disappointed. I mean, all the increases in farm amount, level, habitat amount, and dragon level amount is great, but i was really hoping for new dragons:/ the 3 new islands are amazing though, i cant wait to get them. but no new dragons is just sad:/
How much is the last island? (6th) :confused:

Jturtles
01-07-2012, 01:04 AM

I don't think you quite get how long it will take them to actually make the dragons and put them into the game. It took them about a month or so before the sun and moon dragons were put into the games.
Just be patient everyone. Keep thinking of more ideas in the meantime.

Thanks for listening,

Dawnstar
01-07-2012, 10:19 AM
I don't think you quite get how long it will take them to actually make the dragons and put them into the game. It took them about a month or so before the sun and moon dragons were put into the games.
Just be patient everyone. Keep thinking of more ideas in the meantime.

Thanks for listening,
Did they respond to your email?

Jturtles
01-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Did they respond to your email?

Not yet.

Dawnstar
01-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Not yet.
Please alert us when they do.

Jturtles
01-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Please alert us when they do.

ok. i will to make sure to right away.

Dawnstar
01-09-2012, 09:56 AM
ok. i will to make sure to right away.
Thanks.

DsHowe24
01-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Well, they did put in an Iceburg Dragon... And sorry for my long absence from the forums and this thread, same reason as Jturtles... Well, anyway, Happy New Year, Chaps!

thats true. and i do like the iceberg dragon. i just hope they keep coming out along the way like they did the iceberg. and Happy New Year to you too

Allanon
01-16-2012, 10:17 PM
iceberg dragon looks like poop, they coulda done better with the cold/water dragon.
On the other hand, Frostfire looks amazing and produces a lot so it evens it out.

There are still more missing combos for them to make dragons for.
air/earth
plant/lightning etc..

DsHowe24
01-16-2012, 10:30 PM
iceberg dragon looks like poop, they coulda done better with the cold/water dragon.
On the other hand, Frostfire looks amazing and produces a lot so it evens it out.

There are still more missing combos for them to make dragons for.
air/earth
plant/lightning etc..

they have the sandstorm dragon for air/earth. but i could always use another combo! and i dont necessarily think it looks like poop, its just different than the other dragons. its... fat. lol

RichardChen030699
01-17-2012, 12:23 AM
A cage in the middle with granite floor inside the cage and the ground outside of the cage should be jet black

Dawnstar
01-17-2012, 08:47 PM
A cage in the middle with granite floor inside the cage and the ground outside of the cage should be jet black
For what?

Jables
01-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Some pretty cool ideas here guys. Keep em coming and stay tuned for updates!

DsHowe24
01-18-2012, 11:53 PM
we've been kinda relaxed here with our brainstorming guys. i'll start with some ideas.
Frost Dragon: cold/air or cold/water
Vine Dragon: plant/earth
Desert Dragon: fire/earth
Blizzard Dragon: cold/air

Jturtles
01-20-2012, 11:16 PM
Some pretty cool ideas here guys. Keep em coming and stay tuned for updates!

Who are you?
P.S. Welcome to the thread.

Jturtles
01-20-2012, 11:18 PM
Hey everyone! We definitely need to start thinking of more ideas. The more we have, the more will be in Dragonvale.
Let's get to work, but just remember to have fun! :)
Your president,

Jables
01-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Who are you?
P.S. Welcome to the thread.

Thank you! My name is Justin and I'm a Designer at Backflip Studios, creators of DragonVale. We love to see all the different dragon ideas people have come up with! Keep up the great work.

Jturtles
01-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Thank you! My name is Justin and I'm a Designer at Backflip Studios, creators of DragonVale. We love to see all the different dragon ideas people have come up with! Keep up the great work.

Oh my gosh! It's a pleasure to "meet" you...i could say. Thank you so much for the compliments!
I hope you don't mind if I ask this, but do you think that you guys will be using any of our ideas like the metal dragon or black/white dragon?

Jables
01-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Heh, well unfortunately we can't say too much about our plans for updates just yet, but we definitely have some cool dragons we're considering that we think you all are really going to enjoy!

DsHowe24
01-20-2012, 11:50 PM
i definitely agree that we need to get back on the "thinking train" lol. but i would also like to know if we can expect any of our new ideas to surface soon? btw, i love the Panlong dragon!!! keep the dragons coming BackFlip.

Slush Dragon: Snow/Water
Thunder Dragon: Lightning/Cold or Lightning/Storm
Volcano Dragon: Lava/Earth or Fire/Earth

I still like the idea of expanding the planet dragons. like a star dragon or something.

Jturtles
01-21-2012, 12:27 AM
Heh, well unfortunately we can't say too much about our plans for updates just yet, but we definitely have some cool dragons we're considering that we think you all are really going to enjoy!

I understand completely. I can't wait for the next update!

cskotek
01-21-2012, 12:32 AM
I just happened across this site, and i already learned alot. I am completly addicted to dragonvale. And i cant wait for another update :D

Jturtles
01-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Actually, I think I know the reason why we aren't making any new ideas. It's because we usually create all of our ideas after a new update. Usually there are new dragons after an update,and with more dragon, come more of our ideas. I think we should all just wait until the next update comes out. We'll definitely have more ideas when we see the new dragons, and hopefully some of our new dragons.
You President,

Jturtles
01-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Sorry if that last comment seemed like I was trying to rush you Jables! :( I don't mean to.

Dawnstar
01-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Sorry if that last comment seemed like I was trying to rush you Jables! :( I don't mean to.
Yeah. Uh... Let's see.... What do I have in my head.............................................. ......... Um.... Ok, I can't pull anything up right now. I'll try again later.

biguana
01-25-2012, 08:39 PM

Why would they have gotten back to me???

Dawnstar
01-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Why would they have gotten back to me???
What do you Mean?

Jturtles
01-26-2012, 12:10 AM
What do you Mean?

Me too. What exactly are you talking about?

Jturtles
01-26-2012, 12:15 AM
OMG! I just figured it out! You know how earlier we were talking about quadruple breeding?! The panlong dragon is sort of like that! Not all the way, but it's based off of that idea! Once again, we've made an inpact on the dragonvale game! Congrats everyone!

Dawnstar
01-26-2012, 09:54 AM
OMG! I just figured it out! You know how earlier we were talking about quadruple breeding?! The panlong dragon is sort of like that! Not all the way, but it's based off of that idea! Once again, we've made an inpact on the dragonvale game! Congrats everyone!
Yippie!Congratulations to you to Jturtles!

Dawnstar
01-26-2012, 09:55 AM
This also means More quad combos!

Jturtles
01-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Yippie!Congratulations to you to Jturtles!

Thank you very much, but I did not come up with this idea.

Jturtles
01-26-2012, 11:03 PM
This also means More quad combos!

Possibly!

Herpetologist
01-27-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm back! Sorry for being gone for so long!

Anyway, in recent light of Australia Day and a post on another forum, it would be awesome to have a Kangaroo dragon!

Dawnstar
01-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Thank you very much, but I did not come up with this idea.
You are the one who started this thread, though.

biguana
01-28-2012, 08:18 PM
What do you Mean?

Some one said backflip was supposed to get back to ne I think??

Jturtles
01-28-2012, 09:14 PM
You are the one who started this thread, though.

Yea. I guess. :)

Dawnstar
01-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Some one said backflip was supposed to get back to ne I think??
No, I was talking to Jturtles.

Dawnstar
01-29-2012, 10:56 AM
Yea. I guess. :)
Lol =)

Jturtles
01-31-2012, 06:48 PM
No, I was talking to Jturtles.

Oh! Actually, they have not gotten back to me. They don't ever get back to me, but I know that they use our ideas.

Dawnstar
01-31-2012, 07:37 PM
Oh! Actually, they have not gotten back to me. They don't ever get back to me, but I know that they use our ideas.
Aw. It would be nice if they would tell us.

TIMELESS
01-31-2012, 10:03 PM
They are still trying to fix my game so it does not crash it will not let me in. I have to shut it down most the time to get in. They will answer takes a while. Good luck on the dragons not sure the will answer on that. I hope so it is a great ideas.

Dawnstar
01-31-2012, 10:23 PM
They are still trying to fix my game so it does not crash it will not let me in. I have to shut it down most the time to get in. They will answer takes a while. Good luck on the dragons not sure the will answer on that. I hope so it is a great ideas.

Backflip Studios
02-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Hey DragonVale fans! In case you hadn't heard, there is a new dragon in DragonVale! In honor of Valentines Day, the Love Dragon can now be found in the Market or bred on the Epic Breeding Island or in the Breeding Cave!

Dawnstar
02-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Hey DragonVale fans! In case you hadn't heard, there is a new dragon in DragonVale! In honor of Valentines Day, the Love Dragon can now be found in the Market or bred on the Epic Breeding Island or in the Breeding Cave!
Thanks, but we already know.

Jturtles
02-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks, but we already know.

Not everyone knew. (like me.) I haven't checked my games for a while. Also, I can't wait for the update with our ideas to come. I know how long it takes to put dragons into the game, but I din't think it will take that long now! Hopefully Backflip is going to put our ideas in. It would suck if they didn't, considering how much time we took to come up with them.

Also, to Backflip: You guys should have a feature that lets friends give you dragons/ dragon eggs! It would be really cool if you could do that.

Dawnstar
02-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Not everyone knew. (like me.) I haven't checked my games for a while. Also, I can't wait for the update with our ideas to come. I know how long it takes to put dragons into the game, but I din't think it will take that long now! Hopefully Backflip is going to put our ideas in. It would suck if they didn't, considering how much time we took to come up with them.

Also, to Backflip: You guys should have a feature that lets friends give you dragons/ dragon eggs! It would be really cool if you could do that.

Jturtles
02-07-2012, 07:01 PM

what's with the ...?

Dawnstar
02-07-2012, 09:12 PM
what's with the ...?
... = mmm....

Waylon420
02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Can any one ell me how to keep the visitor numbers high and if it's important

Jturtles
02-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Can any one ell me how to keep the visitor numbers high and if it's important

That'd not the right comment for this thread. Try the other Dragonvale threads.

biguana
02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
When do new dragons come out?????

Dawnstar
02-10-2012, 11:35 PM
When do new dragons come out?????
During updates.

Waylon420
02-12-2012, 05:04 AM
Just bred a lvl 10 scorch and lvl10 seaweed got an egg that is not white and poka dotted but striped rainbow is there a difference?

Dawnstar
02-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Just bred a lvl 10 scorch and lvl10 seaweed got an egg that is not white and poka dotted but striped rainbow is there a difference?
It's a rainbow. Yay for you!

TiltMyTouch
02-12-2012, 01:11 PM
So I just started this game and have only been playing it for a few days, but I just got to level 13 yesterday and bred a rainbow dragon. I didn't even know I could breed it so early and it's only the 7th dragon that I've bred, so I was quite surprised. How rare is this dragon exactly?

If anyone's wondering, I used Storm and Flower.

TIMELESS
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
I got my rainbow form firefly and snow it's random. Congrats. I Thank a purple dragon with gold would be nice .

biguana
02-13-2012, 06:07 PM
You could make a dragon,not sure what it would be called but the dragon you would breed it would be the outcome of the two dragons.

BladeX
02-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Water + electric : eel

BladeX
02-13-2012, 08:25 PM
i drew my dragon but cant find a way to put the picture on the thread. Can someone tell me how?

Jturtles
02-13-2012, 09:01 PM
i drew my dragon but cant find a way to put the picture on the thread. Can someone tell me how?

Upload them to your computer. Then, click add reply in our thread. Go to Additional Options below and click manage attachments. Upload the pics.

BladeX
02-13-2012, 11:46 PM
my eel dragon :D

BladeX
02-14-2012, 07:13 PM
rare new black and white dragons. new pure breed meta dragon.
black + white = gray dragon
sun + moon = creation dragon
moon + sun = cosmic dragon
meta + lightning = tech dragon
meta + fire = molten dragon
meta + air = copter dragon
meta + earth = tank
meta dragons and meta hybrids are cyborgs and instead of breathing an element they use some kind of weapon.

BladeX
02-14-2012, 07:46 PM
My little Tanky

Jturtles
02-15-2012, 12:11 AM
My little Tanky

I like the eel dragon but not the tank one. I kind of don't like the idea of basing dragons off of vehicles and such. Just my opinion.

Jturtles
02-15-2012, 12:13 AM
rare new black and white dragons. new pure breed meta dragon.
black + white = gray dragon
sun + moon = creation dragon
moon + sun = cosmic dragon
meta + lightning = tech dragon
meta + fire = molten dragon
meta + air = copter dragon
meta + earth = tank
meta dragons and meta hybrids are cyborgs and instead of breathing an element they use some kind of weapon.

Also, liking some of these ideas. once again, tank not so much, but things like metal + fire = molten or moon + sun = cosmic. Great suggestions! Hopefully they'll be used!

BladeX
02-15-2012, 12:55 AM
my first idea of a cosmic dragon. the tails represent : time, space and power. the diamond stands for creation.

Jturtles
02-16-2012, 01:01 AM
I think that the cosmic dragon should be purple with golden stars on it or something cool like that! Just adding color to your interpretation
BladeX.