http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/charadium-ii-hd/id483544355?mt=8

mv9dQz-adPg

BrettArchibald
12-07-2011, 10:08 AM
There is also a free version...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/charadium-ii-hd-free/id483544537?mt=8

mommacude
12-07-2011, 10:45 AM
What's the difference between the free and paid version?

CzarCastic
12-07-2011, 11:08 AM

$1.99. :p

Anthony Charadium
12-07-2011, 11:12 AM

No ADs, all colors and instruments are available!

Anthony Charadium
12-07-2011, 11:15 AM
$1.99. :p

$0.99 :) Launch sale!

magihiro
12-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Any reason the iPad version isn't universal? It'd be nice not to have to buy two versions...

BrettArchibald
12-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Can iPad users play any of the different game types with iPhone users?

AlienSEX
12-07-2011, 12:33 PM
iPad only?! ?

zzzzzzzz........

CzarCastic
12-07-2011, 12:37 PM
iPad only?! ?

zzzzzzzz........

This is the HD version posted in the iPad discussion forum. There's a non-HD version with it's own thread in the iPhone discussion forum. There's a free version of the the non-HD version as well.

mommacude
12-07-2011, 01:57 PM
No ADs, all colors and instruments are available!

Thanks. Is anyone else having trouble Inviting friends? When I try the app closes. :(

This is when selecting search contacts.

Anthony Charadium
12-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks. Is anyone else having trouble Inviting friends? When I try the app closes. :(

This is when selecting search contacts.

Our fault.
We've already sent an update to apple which solves this issues. It'll be available right after Apple's approval probably early next week.

mommacude
12-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Yay thanks!! I have several friends to invite once it's ready

AlienSEX
12-07-2011, 03:31 PM
This is the HD version posted in the iPad discussion forum. There's a non-HD version with it's own thread in the iPhone discussion forum. There's a free version of the the non-HD version as well.

Thanks, getting the 99cents iphone version now.

Hope they keep it Ad-free Forever for the paid version, or i will boycott and ask for refund :)

AlienSEX
12-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Our fault.
We've already sent an update to apple which solves this issues. It'll be available right after Apple's approval probably early next week.

Hi, are u one of the dev? i just bought the game and i'm enjoying it now!

However i have just 1 request and i really hope u guys can fulfill it... Please add a MUCH larger database of words for users to guess ok?

Coz the list of words in Charadium 1 is too little and we keep getting the same words often.

Thats all i ask... MORE words in the Charadium II database , THANKS!!!!!!;);););););)

Anthony Charadium
12-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi, are u one of the dev? i just bought the game and are enjoying it now!

However i have just 1 request and i really hope u guys can fulfill it... Please add a MUCH larger database of words for users to guess ok?

Coz the list of words in Charadium 1 is too little and we keep getting the same words often.

Thats all i ask... MORE words in the Charadium II database , THANKS!!!!!!;);););););)

Yeah, we'll add more words and then we'll add phrases for advanced players.

Anthony Charadium
12-07-2011, 07:10 PM
iPad promo code for a lucky TA-member: 7A9476NFLEMT

magihiro
12-07-2011, 07:25 PM
annnnd taken by a lurker D:

Carlos-Sz
12-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Is there a way to invite a known friend by his username (email login, not FB)?

Thanks.

Red1
12-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Having spent hundreds of hours playing WeDoodle, I'm exactly the type of person this game should appeal to.

However, the game advised that you can only play anonymously and your progress may be lost, unless you connect it with Facebook ... which I'm not interested in doing. The need for FB should be made clear in the App Description.

Also, after winning my first game (because I'm awesome), the game just stopped, without any game over message except listing the other players scores. My score or position wasn't even listed.

UPDATE: Developer advises that you can use email & password instead of FB.

Anthony Charadium
12-08-2011, 03:54 AM
However, the game advised that you can only play anonymously and your progress may be lost, unless you connect it with Facebook ... which I'm not interested in doing. The need for FB should be made clear in the App Description.

I understand you concern. But actually it isn't so, Facebook connection is not required, you can sign in with your e-mail as well.

The whole point of having to log in to play non-anonymously is that otherwise if you remove the app or open it on another device you wouldn't be able to access the same temporary user account. But if you register (via Facebook, or e-mail+password) you will be able to log in from anywhere, this will preserve your progress.

Anthony Charadium
12-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Is there a way to invite a known friend by his username (email login, not FB)?

This is a great feature to add, and we will definitely add it in an update.

Right now the easiest workaround would be to create a private room by name, let you friends join it, then in the leaderboard tap their names to have the star/warn/+ panel revealed, and press the blue "+".

We understand that this doesn't sound right and intuitive :), so we will definitely address that and provide a straightforward way to add friends.

BrettArchibald
12-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Can iPad users play any of the different game types with iPhone users?

I never got an answer to this...? :confused:

Anthony Charadium
12-08-2011, 06:26 AM
I never got an answer to this...? :confused:

Brett,

yes, currenntly iPad and iPhone player play together

BrettArchibald
12-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Brett,

yes, currenntly iPad and iPhone player play together

Thanks for the answer. Some problems I'm having here though...

Firstly, the game quite often thinks I'm some other player.
Rather than showing my own username "BrettArchibald" at the top, it shows the username "Transformario", and it thinks I am based in Minsk, rather than the UK. :confused:
When I tap on that username though, it then suddenly jumps to the correct username and shows my correct details.

Secondly, all my Ping Pong games keep on disappearing. I make a move, and then go back to the main menu, but all the games have disappeared - both those where it is my turn and those where it is not my turn.
I can only get the list of games in progress to show up if I either start a new Ping pong game, or if I quit the app and re-launch it.

I don't know if the two problems above are connected to each other, because the game thinks I'm someone else and clears my current games list?

Also, I'm not getting any push notifications when it's my turn to play.

Oh, and one other thing... In my profile, under the Best Drawings section, it's showing a drawing that is definitely not mine. That's someone else's drawing...

Anthony Charadium
12-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Firstly, the game quite often thinks I'm some other player.
Rather than showing my own username "BrettArchibald" at the top, it shows the username "Transformario", and it thinks I am based in Minsk, rather than the UK. :confused:
When I tap on that username though, it then suddenly jumps to the correct username and shows my correct details.

Transformario is a special default user, and it shouldn't be visible in the game normally. We will look into it, thanks!

Secondly, all my Ping Pong games keep on disappearing. I make a move, and then go back to the main menu, but all the games have disappeared - both those where it is my turn and those where it is not my turn.
I can only get the list of games in progress to show up if I either start a new Ping pong game, or if I quit the app and re-launch it.

This one is very interesting. Yes, the problems may be connected to each other.
Will you mind if our engineers try to log in using your account (no, we don't need a password, just asking permission) to check what's going on?

Oh, and one other thing... In my profile, under the Best Drawings section, it's showing a drawing that is definitely not mine. That's someone else's drawing...

We've already identified this issue, and will fix it soon.

BrettArchibald
12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
This one is very interesting. Yes, the problems may be connected to each other.
Will you mind if our engineers try to log in using your account (no, we don't need a password, just asking permission) to check what's going on?

Sure, no problem, go ahead.

Anthony Charadium
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
The 2.2 update is live on the App Store! Chat in Ping-Pong game, unified friend management, adding friends by name, and... Elezebra. Enjoy!

Anthony Charadium
12-23-2011, 06:21 PM
http://on-5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/on5christmas.jpg

Anthony Charadium
12-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Small promo codes give away. Post an improvement and get a promo code for the paid version! Details here (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=118383).

BrettArchibald
12-29-2011, 12:17 PM
For love of all that is holy, please please PLEASE implement some kind of reporting button in the Ping Pong games like you have in the live games, and then do something about all the stupid stupid stupid users who just write out the words! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BrettArchibald
12-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Another thing I've noticed...

When guessing a word that is plural (just the normal word with an "s" at the end), if I write the singular version of the word, it is not deemed correct.
However, if the word I am meant to be guessing is singular, and I write out the plural version of the word, then it *IS* deemed to be correct.

Firstly, there's no consistency here. I'm not sure why.
Secondly, I'd actually prefer it if you did not put plurals into the game's word list - unless the word is specifically and usually in the plural form.
Just to list an example of an unnecessary plural, I have encountered the word "chairs" - and many other similar words.

Anthony Charadium
12-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Brett, i replied here (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2071109&postcount=29).

koyut
12-29-2011, 05:12 PM
I have a suggestion to further improve gameplay with trusted players. Instead on relying solely on report system you guys should add something like a trust or reputation system. That way good players are ranked higher. You could create games with tiered ranks based on the system so the higher the rank the better the players (less cheaters). - koyut

Anthony Charadium
12-30-2011, 03:36 AM
I have a suggestion to further improve gameplay with trusted players. Instead on relying solely on report system you guys should add something like a trust or reputation system. That way good players are ranked higher. You could create games with tiered ranks based on the system so the higher the rank the better the players (less cheaters). - koyut
Koyut,

Yep, we actually turning this on again today. Players with bigger experience will have more "warning power". And newbies basically will be not able to troll masters ;)

secondtime
12-31-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the code in the other thread. The game plays quite well, especially on an iPad where you have a bit of room to draw. I've played both the classic Charadium and now the Ping Pong mode with a friend 2K miles away, and also with another friend visiting (she used her iPhone) - all quite fun. Ping Pong is great if you aren't sure when you'll be able to draw or guess next - it's a turn based game which works well.

Love that you have different games to play and that you can play with random folks or just with friends. I tend to want to play games with friends I know, so I'll have to make sure they download this game. ;-)

Having the option to pick the word to draw is nice, as there is usually one that seems like I have a shot at drawing ;-). In fact, my kids watched me draw, wanted to play and then picked and drew the next word. Now they want to play too... If you have 2 devices, this is a game you can play with your kids and have a lot of fun!

I really enjoy having the additional tools to draw. One suggestion, though, is that I think the tool defaults to the last tool you used. It might be nice to have a default tool that you go back to (that we could choose) - I may not want that large red spray brush to draw the next thing... it's easy to pick a new tool, but sometimes I just want to get drawing ;-).

Overall, definitely a fun drawing game.

TomekSzymek
01-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Amazing one :) I bought it yesterday aftee trying the free version. I love it! I have spent about 3 hours playing this game. It is worth it's price.

Anthony Charadium
01-04-2012, 03:47 PM
One suggestion, though, is that I think the tool defaults to the last tool you used. It might be nice to have a default tool that you go back to (that we could choose) - I may not want that large red spray brush to draw the next thing... it's easy to pick a new tool, but sometimes I just want to get drawing ;-).

Thanks for the note, i think we'll update it, so it reverts to black pencil after each round. Since in most cases people start from drawing contours.

KoOne23
01-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Just had a few games on the free version and I have to say that it's addictiveness is definitely compared to that of Quizarium.

Used to play Depict but stopped playing it when people start to cheat by writing the answer instead of drawing. Am surprised that so far, I have yet to see anyone cheating in Charadium.

Really enjoy the game a lot, but I keep on goes out the game to safari when I pressed the tab at the bottom eveytime I tried to change color. Although it's not everytime, but it's a bit frustrating sometimes. Had a better game on the iPad though as the screen is bigger. A slight suggestion maybe, to make some changes for the iPhone version?

Besides that, the game is really enjoying and fun, especially when you're playing with your friends or family. I would love to get a code for the full version of the game. Btw, will the iPhone version of the game look okay on an iPad? Cos' if it looks pretty okay and not so bad playing the iPhone version of the game on the iPad with 2x, I'll take the iPhone version of the game. Thank you.

Anthony Charadium
01-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, that was stupid to add a banner like this in the drawer's interface. We've added a confirmation in the update (which waits Apple's approval) and working on redoing this for the next update!

Sending you an iphone code via PM now! Thanks again.

Anthony Charadium
01-11-2012, 08:44 AM
KoOne23,

Decided to send you codes for both iphone and ipad version!

Please enjoy!!!

QueenMaub
01-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Just starting playing on an iPad 2. It the best game of this category I have played. I like the different types of game play depending on how much time you have or your mood.

I'm having 2 issues though. When in a pingpong game and typing in the chat screen sometimes I can't get back to the game screen. It seems like it freezes up. The only way to get back to the game is to restart the app.

The second is more of a question- how do stars get awarded? And who can award them? I was in a live classic game and someone was doing this.

QueenMaub
01-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Just starting playing on an iPad 2. It the best game of this category I have played. I like the different types of game play depending on how much time you have or your mood.

I'm having 2 issues though. When in a pingpong game and typing in the chat screen sometimes I can't get back to the game screen. It seems like it freezes up. The only way to get back to the game is to restart the app.

The second is more of a question- how do stars get awarded? And who can award them? I was in a live classic game and someone was doing this.

rupa
01-27-2012, 03:07 PM
First of all let me just express my jubilation at discovering this game. I've never been good at drawing, but I still love doodling and I love word games (taboo, anyone?). Charaduim has me discovering that I'm not so bad, and sometimes I even impress myself! I went from being somewhere near 2000th in the USA when I started a week or so ago to closing in on 333rd last time I looked. I am not one for leaderboards or competition really, but that is kind of exciting!

True fact: I just bought an iPad2 3G because I loved the game so much on the iPhone and I wanted a larger canvas. I'm not rich, so that is saying a LOT. I mean, I have been flirting with the idea of an iPad for a while now (who hasn't?) but this was the deciding factor for me! If that's not a shining endorsement, I don't know what is!

Now I'm on my way over to the correct thread for suggestions! Keep up the great work, I look forward to playing this game for a very long time!

<3 Rupa (I'm Rupa in charadium as well)

Megawinner
01-27-2012, 03:30 PM
How can I quit a game of ping pong on charadium?

Snozberry
01-28-2012, 12:08 AM
I was so addicted to this when it first came out but after a few weeks my addiction past unfortunately..

My pet hate was my profile, I despised seeing my quick scribbles on my front page.. Wish you could get to choose which drawings you want to display as your own little personal "hall of fame" instead.

And really needs a practise room.. And being able to exit a ping pong game..once you click a word your stuck unless you exit the app.

Might go back on and give it another go...I was super addicted to it for ages..but I wish something new wouod come and freshen things up..I always seem to get the same words

Megawinner
01-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I have exited the app I have like a bunch of games of ping pong and they won't go away

Anthony Charadium
01-30-2012, 03:34 PM

Thank you!

An update 2.31 is coming live today (iPad versions are live, iPhone should get approved soon too), it fixes the issue. Please update via the AppStore.

Tap a player's name on the scoreboard, a menu will appear. There will be a button to give a star. When someone is drawing, you can also simply press their name in the left top corner.

Hope this helps!

Anthony Charadium
01-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Rupa, thank you very much! I'm going to show this post to everyone on the Charadium team. This kind of feedback is what makes us keep making games putting our souls in!

Anthony Charadium
01-30-2012, 03:39 PM
How can I quit a game of ping pong on charadium?

Just swipe over the game line in the menu, and press the "Delete" button which will appear.

Anthony Charadium
01-30-2012, 03:41 PM
And really needs a practise room.. And being able to exit a ping pong game..once you click a word your stuck unless you exit the app.

Yes, we are going to include a drawing practice sandbox in the next update (not the one going live today, but the next one in a few weeks).

rupa
01-31-2012, 10:35 PM
I've already purchased the iPhone game (twice actually, by mistake) and the iPad game once, but I have friends I would like to get hooked, so I figured I would post my ideas here in hopes of getting some promo love to share with some of them. So here are a few things I would love to see in a (near) future update, and if they have already been suggested or considered, well that just means they are good ideas, right?

1. Eraser tool. I use white a lot in my actual drawings, so using it as an eraser throws my images all out of whack and off kilter.

2. A fill tool (like paint bucket) would save me a lot of agony. Being OCD/ADD means I sometimes spend a ridiculous amount of time on details such as filling in the red on a firetruck or apple.

3. Make correct answers invisible to other players until the round ends or something like that? I am not a fast typist but I see some people guessing WAY off the mark but as soon as one correct answer is given, several others suddenly get it right.

4. Implement multi touch so we can zoom in for more specific detailing (maybe overkill, but see above).

5. I have a feeling I am missing something obvious and this already exists, but I can't figure out how to Log in to charadium.com to view stats and profiles of other players while not already in the game on our iDevices.

6. A smudge/blur tool of some kind. I know, I want too much.

7. Some sort of kick-player from game button that is activated after enough people click it... or at least something where we can block players so that we don't wind up in the same room with people who spell out words rather than drawing clues (or insist on drawing poor renditions of genitalia because apparently they haven't discovered that the internet is full of actual images of the same).

8. A practice studio mode, or something like that where you could have an ongoing game with friends that is not scored or doesn't effect leaderboards but you can just goof off drawing with friends.

9. Lastly and most unlikely: Custom word mode. Perhaps only after reaching a certain level, we could access games where we can submit our own words to the game, perhaps a "WILD WORD" option below the difficult one? It would be a lot of fun.
Perhaps I input a word as a challenge to the person with a score closest to mine, and they must get the others in the game to guess it? Details could be ironed out so it is still fair and challenging.

Thanks for the icon in game! ;)

<3 Rupa (I'm Rupa in charadium as well-add me, challenge me! :eek:)

rupa
01-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Yes, we are going to include a drawing practice sandbox in the next update (not the one going live today, but the next one in a few weeks).

Ooops! I just read this. I had composed my suggestions days ago and just got around to posting. I am very much looking forward to this! Yay!:D
Do you know if it will be single-user or if we can invite a friend to build sandcastles with us? Either way, thanks, I love you guys!:p

<3 Rupa (I'm Rupa in charadium as well.) Add me, challenge me! :eek:

Snozberry
01-31-2012, 10:43 PM
I've already purchased the iPhone game (twice actually, by mistake) and the iPad game once, but I have friends I would like to get hooked, so I figured I would post my ideas here in hopes of getting some promo love to share with some of them. So here are a few things I would love to see in a (near) future update, and if they have already been suggested or considered, well that just means they are good ideas, right?

1. Eraser tool. I use white a lot in my actual drawings, so using it as an eraser throws my images all out of whack and off kilter.

2. A fill tool (like paint bucket) would save me a lot of agony. Being OCD/ADD means I sometimes spend a ridiculous amount of time on details such as filling in the red on a firetruck or apple.

3. Make correct answers invisible to other players until the round ends or something like that? I am not a fast typist but I see some people guessing WAY off the mark but as soon as one correct answer is given, several others suddenly get it right.

4. Implement multi touch so we can zoom in for more specific detailing (maybe overkill, but see above).

5. I have a feeling I am missing something obvious and this already exists, but I can't figure out how to Log in to charadium.com to view stats and profiles of other players while not already in the game on our iDevices.

6. A smudge/blur tool of some kind. I know, I want too much.

7. Some sort of kick-player from game button that is activated after enough people click it... or at least something where we can block players so that we don't wind up in the same room with people who spell out words rather than drawing clues (or insist on drawing poor renditions of genitalia because apparently they haven't discovered that the internet is full of actual images of the same).

8. A practice studio mode, or something like that where you could have an ongoing game with friends that is not scored or doesn't effect leaderboards but you can just goof off drawing with friends.

9. Lastly and most unlikely: Custom word mode. Perhaps only after reaching a certain level, we could access games where we can submit our own words to the game, perhaps a "WILD WORD" option below the difficult one? It would be a lot of fun.
Perhaps I input a word as a challenge to the person with a score closest to mine, and they must get the others in the game to guess it? Details could be ironed out so it is still fair and challenging.

Good suggestions, I also badly want a fill tool.. I actually feel guilty drawing a volcano and coloring it in, then adding lava cause it takes a while And it's not really acceptable in a fast paced game like this.

Glad they finally added a skin color though.

A "block player" button would be good, it makes it so you can't be put in a room
With that player again, so everyone can block the immature idiot drawing penises every round and spamming the chat, rejoin a room, to have the idot left to play by himself.

I also want zoom, good for fine detailing, I often draw detailed pictures in ping pomp, but not in live rooms.

You cant actually buy the same game twice, iTunes simply won't charge you.

rupa
02-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Good suggestions, I also badly want a fill tool.. I actually feel guilty drawing a volcano and coloring it in, then adding lava cause it takes a while And it's not really acceptable in a fast paced game like this.

Glad they finally added a skin color though.

A "block player" button would be good, it makes it so you can't be put in a room
With that player again, so everyone can block the immature idiot drawing penises every round and spamming the chat, rejoin a room, to have the idot left to play by himself.

I also want zoom, good for fine detailing, I often draw detailed pictures in ping pomp, but not in live rooms.

You cant actually buy the same game twice, iTunes simply won't charge you.

Lol @ volcano fill--I do similar things (filling in a mountain-range before drawing the mine, etc). I try not to, but it is a compulsion I can't seem to fight!

Yay skin tone! No more Simpsons yellow people for me!

As for the accidentally buying it twice for iPhone? I bought it as a gift for a friend before I knew there was a separate app for iPad. As an experiment I redeemed it thinking it wouldn't work, but it let me, even though I already bought it for myself. Weird, huh? Anyway who cares, it was a buck extra, so I paid $2 for my iPhone and $3 for my iPad. The game is well worth $5 in my opinion. :D

Anthony Charadium
02-01-2012, 08:46 AM

Thank you for such an impressive list of ideas! A couple of them are already on our list (as you noticed already), and the rest look pretty cool, we will discuss them here and quite probably implement some.

Most of all I like the wild word idea. Would perfectly fit ping-pong games with friends.

Thanks!

rupa
02-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Thank you for such an impressive list of ideas! A couple of them are already on our list (as you noticed already), and the rest look pretty cool, we will discuss them here and quite probably implement some.

Most of all I like the wild word idea. Would perfectly fit ping-pong games with friends.

Thanks!

Shucks, golly-gee! I'm glad to be a part of it all! :o

Hey if it's not too late, do you think you could send me a couple codes to use as prizes on my weekly radio show? I've already been talking about the game and getting some interested people poking around over here, but it would be fun to give away the full game too.

rupa
02-11-2012, 12:23 PM
I think in lyrics and melodies.
Okay, I'm a dork. This found its way into my head my first day in these forums, when I was wanting to be "invaded" by the little spice invader next to my name in Charadium but it took me until now to feel geeky enough to actually share it...

--Okay you have to know (and love?) the original song to make it fit perfectly, but it worked for me!

Sung to the tune of "I wanna be Sedated" by The Ramones.

"I Wanna Be Invaded"

Fifty five-letter words I've gotta guess. I wanna be Invaded!
Now it's my turn to draw, I hope they're impressed. I wanna be Invaded
Some showoff drew an airport, we just needed a plane
I submit "POINTILISM", everyone typed out RAIN
I try the easy word next but my noodles look like brains
Draw draw draw draw draw draw
One more, one more, just one more ping-pong today. I wanna be Invaded
I've got to be the best in the whole U S of A-ayyy! I wanna be Invaded
I had to buy an iPad, more space than my iPhone
You people take forever, wish I could play alone!
I've got no time for chit-chat, let's go- I'm in the zone!

So many other players, when's my next turn? I wanna be Invaded!
This douchebag spelled his word out! Will they never learn? I wanna be Invaded
Draw another house, draw another car
Those stick figures are dancing, so that must be a bar
We're loving Charaduim, oh yes you know we are!

Cha-ray-dee-uhm Cha-cha raduim... I wanna be Invaded

macpug
02-13-2012, 06:57 AM
I think in lyrics and melodies.
Okay, I'm a dork. This found its way into my head my first day in these forums, when I was wanting to be "invaded" by the little spice invader next to my name in Charadium but it took me until now to feel geeky enough to actually share it...

--Okay you have to know (and love?) the original song to make it fit perfectly, but it worked for me!

Sung to the tune of "I wanna be Sedated" by The Ramones.

"I Wanna Be Invaded"

Fifty five-letter words I've gotta guess. I wanna be Invaded!
Now it's my turn to draw, I hope they're impressed. I wanna be Invaded
Some showoff drew an airport, we just needed a plane
I submit "POINTILISM", everyone typed out RAIN
I try the easy word next but my noodles look like brains
One more, one more, just one more ping-pong today. I wanna be Invaded
I've got to be the best in the whole U S of A-ayyy! I wanna be Invaded
I had to buy an iPad, more space than my iPhone
You people take forever, wish I could play alone!
I've got no time for chit-chat, let's go- I'm in the zone!

So many other players, when's my next turn? I wanna be Invaded!
This douchebag spelled his word out! Will they never learn? I wanna be Invaded
Draw another house, draw another car
Those stick figures are dancing, so that must be a bar
We're loving Charaduim, oh yes you know we are!

oh man, I absolutely LOVE this!! I've got the tune stuck in my head now ;)

Great suggestions, I'm another OCD person who adds way too many details...but hey, it needs to look "right"... right? lol

I'll add you to my list. I don't have many folks on there yet.

Cheers!

macpug
02-13-2012, 07:21 AM
I have fallen in love all over again. Charadium II rocks! i gifted the iPad version to several friends this weekend. Some of them were having a hard time figuring out how to play, so I used Skitch for the iPad (great app!) and constructed a 12-page tutorial. NOW they've got it :) I had fun with it, too.

Regarding achievements, I'm up to Junior with 5 of 6 badges. I can't tell you how many times I've typed "It's hard to play..." in a game, but I never get that particular achievement. is it a bug?

I saw a comment about private rooms. Are we able to invite a group to our own rooms? I haven't been able to figure it out, if it's possible. if not, can you please add that? it would be awesome for 4 or 5 friends to be able to play together. It could be done in much the same way that we invite others to a ping-pong game now, but with a button to "join room".

Please allow us to add our own words. My only real complaint is that words are repeated so quickly. I played for only 45 minutes earlier today, and several words were repeated. We had "chick" 3 times ;)

It would also be nice to have the game be universal. One of the folks for whom I bought the iPad version only has an iPhone 4S (my bad, I thought everyone had an iPad by now!), so it was wasted.

Thanks for listening, and thanks for such a great app!

Thanks for such a great game.

Anthony Charadium
02-15-2012, 02:56 AM

That's totally awesome! You rock!

Anthony Charadium
02-20-2012, 12:22 PM
I have fallen in love all over again. Charadium II rocks! i gifted the iPad version to several friends this weekend. Some of them were having a hard time figuring out how to play, so I used Skitch for the iPad (great app!) and constructed a 12-page tutorial. NOW they've got it :) I had fun with it, too.

Thank you!
By the way, 12-page tutorial sounds very intriguing. Could you share it? :)

Regarding achievements, I'm up to Junior with 5 of 6 badges. I can't tell you how many times I've typed "It's hard to play..." in a game, but I never get that particular achievement. is it a bug?

This achievement can be completed, you just have to type the phrase exactly as it appears there. Are you sure you have everything including case the same?

I saw a comment about private rooms. Are we able to invite a group to our own rooms? I haven't been able to figure it out, if it's possible. if not, can you please add that? it would be awesome for 4 or 5 friends to be able to play together. It could be done in much the same way that we invite others to a ping-pong game now, but with a button to "join room".

There are two options for that:
1. Create a private room with some name, and tell this name to others. Once they type this name in the same box for private room name, they will get into the same room as you.
2. Create a private room with any name, and invite as many friends as you want with push notifications.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Please allow us to add our own words. My only real complaint is that words are repeated so quickly. I played for only 45 minutes earlier today, and several words were repeated. We had "chick" 3 times ;)

We can't allow adding words in an automated manner because it may result in malicious additions. But please just send us (charadium@charadium.com) a list of words and we will be happy to add them!

Thanks for listening, and thanks for such a great app!

Thanks for such a great game.

Thank you for playing Charadium!

Alaskagirl
02-28-2012, 06:09 PM
I love this game. Can I get an invader too? I'd like to suggest a guest player option maybe sign in with facebook to regulate it. I'd like to let friends and family play but fear my stats will be affected. I let the kids play last night and now my hammer is gone.

I also want to know what happened to my hammer. I was a moderator yesterday and it's gone. I play fair so what's up. Am I too good? I feel let down like I got scolded. Alaskagirl

Anthony Charadium
02-29-2012, 04:13 AM
I love this game. Can I get an invader too? I'd like to suggest a guest player option maybe sign in with facebook to regulate it. I'd like to let friends and family play but fear my stats will be affected. I let the kids play last night and now my hammer is gone.

I also want to know what happened to my hammer. I was a moderator yesterday and it's gone. I play fair so what's up. Am I too good? I feel let down like I got scolded. Alaskagirl
You could try not logging in. There is a "Skip for now" option in the Welcome screen. It would let you play anonymously. You can log out in the "Settings" menu.

As for the moderator issue - the system picks moderators automatically and the list is refreshed every day so you could have a moderator status one day and lose it the other.
The picks are based on your progress and reputation so you always have a chance of becoming moderator again.

KaLaBoRaTiVe
06-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah about that, this user named Phoenix! is extremely frustrated that her gavel( not hammer) is gone. She said she hasn't abused her authority and has been playing fair. She still has 100% reputation and many stars and such. Is there any way you could possibly re-assign mods or refresh the automatic requirements ... Anything for her modship back! Thanks.

hl12345
06-15-2012, 01:26 AM
I like the game ugly,it's so interesting:D

KaLaBoRaTiVe
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey thanks ! And thanks for the encouraging reply!