PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Adventure Bar Story - (by RideonJapan)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

eflin
03-12-2012, 01:55 PM
To farm go to the farmer in Ostenlein. After 5 or so days it will tell you your produce has been delivered (similar to how it tells you when there is a cooking contest). Pick up your stuff from the bag to the right of the oven in the bar. Now you can go back to the farmer and have him plant new seeds. If you don't pick up your stuff first, then he'll just tell you your stuff has been delivered so make sure you pick up your stuff first. Not the simplest system I know but they did a decent job of making it clear the first time you talk to the farmer.

Zaraf
03-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Ok I'm a bit stuck as to where to go or what to do. Here's where I'm at:

I beat all of the cooking contests. The queen just got sick and I'm suppose to find the Tear of Earth and Catfish Extract. I think Lidia mentioned that the Tear of Earth is in the desert but I'm not sure where to go in the desert to find it. I already beat the wind baron thing in the desert and restored the spice shortage. Also, I gained access to the uninhabited island. I didn't find anything on the island other than ingredients on the ground though. My guess is that is where I'll probably find the Catfish later. I don't have the second mage Elias yet and I don't know how to get him either.

Can someone please guide me as to what I should be doing next? Thanks!

Still looking for help on this please. I'm pretty much stuck going day by day without anything significant actually happening. I have no idea why Elias hasn't introduced himself. There is no one other than the other mage in the Magic School either.

BlueDiamondGaming
03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
When do you unlock the next dungeon after the forest? I'm crushing it and would like a challenge again.

JunopEchelon
03-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Here's a little secret for you guys :
At the top of Casselburg tower library, there is a small passage way behind the staircase that leads to a chest. The chest contains the secret catalog. It is a book detailing every monster you've encounter with info on what they drop and what can be stolen from them. It also give info on each items and recipe that you have acquired. It is like an achievement book that gives the completion rate of each section!

Have fun! :)

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey I've been posting about secret areas on the recipe thread, and I hvnt seen any word of it on this thread So I though I would move over here

I've currently found 4 secret places:
Top of library tower
Well behind shop
Secret passage at fishing village
Hidden area in first dungeon

Anyone kno of any others? (beside immovable rocks)

Just found wat looks like a collapsed tunnel in the 3rd dungeon any clues?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 01:10 AM
Btw I believe Elias is a random encounter (hvnt met him) or he will show up after u make certain dish like the others

Also this Is just a guess but I believe there is at least one secret area in every village or dungeon but that's just a hunch (btw i believe the developers did an extremely good job with the secret areas, I mean no hints just completely go run into a wall and c wat happens lol) AWESOME JOB :)

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 01:24 AM
And I just wanted to add that I started yesterday and I only stopped to take a 6 hr nap. I thoroughly enjoy the game (I'm one of those ppl that cnt stop playing until they've completely tore the game part and looked in every niche and hole) in my opinion it's right up there with zenonia and darkness seed on the rpg but it might be even better considering the cooking and depending on what it keeps Rollin out in updates and stuff :)

yoshi1476
03-13-2012, 02:56 AM
Any tips on combat? Im up to Gilbert's Path but can barely make it through Otts Fall and have to run from most battles.
Im using Siela, Fred and Alter, all are level 18 and have the best equips I could find (zweihander, ironmail, battle boots)

Jdragoon19
03-13-2012, 03:32 AM
I found another secret! If you go inside your bar and go to the third floor (there is a small staircase in the top left of the second floor). There you can find two chests, one that contains Mittens and one that contains something that I forgot.

Also, in the same room, go to the top right corner and there is a cabinet with books in front of you. Press it to get your Fathers Recipe Book, which contains the recipes for Pepperoncino, Pork Curry and Meat Pie!

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 03:36 AM
I thought everyone already knew that, if I knew there wer those who hadn't found it I would of pointed it out but I mean u could c the stairs and all,and the first thing I did wen I started was explore
Oh well if u didn't go there go (especially if ur just starting off u get some helpful stuff right off the bat)

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 03:39 AM
Btw I remember seeing it somewhere but any one kno where to find the ingredient misto?
Oh and btw fragrance is beast, it cut my monster in counters in half and let me crawl around dungeons that would normally kill me if I went to far in

BlazingPhoenix
03-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Btw I remember seeing it somewhere but any one kno where to find the ingredient misto?
Oh and btw fragrance is beast, it cut my monster in counters in half and let me crawl around dungeons that would normally kill me if I went to far in

misto is in gilbert's path after u killed huge bird boss, it should be looked like green grass, just grab it and voila you got misto

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:02 AM
Btw how much life does it have roughly becuz I've been hitting it for 100 dmg x3 for a while now

BlazingPhoenix
03-13-2012, 04:11 AM
Btw how much life does it have roughly becuz I've been hitting it for 100 dmg x3 for a while now
honestly i dont remember, but it will be fine if you have high enough level and good equips

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Had to use three revive, a lot of potions but end result was me stealing the kings spear and getting thunderis as well as the misto with crap tons of EP Im pretty happy :D oh and uhhhh btw with king spear and thunderis and a Seila with cure u pretty much pwn everything lol

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:41 AM
Guys..........ummmm idk how I got it but I got a two handler that does twice as much dmg as thunderis, it called bearok, but it can only be wielded by siela but I don't care cuz I'm maul EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Who wants to rule a bar wen u could rule the WORLD!!!!! ( insert evil laugh here )

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:44 AM
Over 400 dmg on norm and I only a lvl 21 and I'm hitting this on the guys up by the lake, but I'm mean 400 dmg!!!!!! I highly suggest getting one of these guys there sweet

ChronoCat
03-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Oh no... I forgot one of the essential rules of JRPGs... don't forget to steal from bosses! Are there any rare items that you can get? What about the... very first boss, the Plant Monster from the 2nd area? :confused:

I'm wondering about this as well. Is 100% completion impossible if you missed something by accident and saved after (like not stealing from a one time boss), or is everything in the game (100% completion) attainable at any time?

BlazingPhoenix
03-13-2012, 07:50 AM
I'm wondering about this as well. Is 100% completion impossible if you missed something by accident and saved after (like not stealing from a one time boss), or is everything in the game (100% completion) attainable at any time?

maybe later on new game+ mode will be added :), with all items, (maybe) levels, recipe, and collection books record saved from previously played game

Maxime Briand
03-13-2012, 08:50 AM

From what I gathered on Japanese wikis, after clearing the main game there are new areas, including a boss rush mode where you fight previous bosses...at least I think so. But now I'm not taking any chances and stealing from all bosses, and I'm also keeping an eye on my Secret Catalog after each fight to make sure that I didn't forget anything! Besides, those special items are REALLY good so it would be a shame to miss those.

BlazingPhoenix
03-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Later on in the game after you finish the desert and pass a new mountain called Mount Gilbert, you can go to a purple forest where another character called Milija joins your party, it's a big surprise!:eek: I'm off to kill some demigod or something now...

just defeated a tree boss in the purple forest, new town available called Amiel Villa

:O jst curious, what month and day is it in your game now, and what is your character level

JunopEchelon
03-13-2012, 10:34 AM
To those who haven't figure out the combo system yet:

The combo system is where you put different recipes on the menu and it forms a combo. For example, one of the combos I unlocked is "Wine Standard" where you put in your menu wine and smoked cheese. There are 58 different combos, the best one being the Steak Combo.

For those who want to consult a good wiki : Google translate isn't the best thing but it is still kinda intelligible... (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www23.atwiki.jp/husigi_sakaba2/pages/1.html&usg=ALkJrhhvIQhoW8N5EfnBke-fRlmK-ulXMQ)

BlazingPhoenix
03-13-2012, 11:05 AM
To those who haven't figure out the combo system yet:

The combo system is where you put different recipes on the menu and it forms a combo. For example, one of the combos I unlocked is "Wine Standard" where you put in your menu wine and smoked cheese. There are 58 different combos, the best one being the Steak Combo.

For those who want to consult a good wiki : Google translate isn't the best thing but it is still kinda intelligible... (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www23.atwiki.jp/husigi_sakaba2/pages/1.html&usg=ALkJrhhvIQhoW8N5EfnBke-fRlmK-ulXMQ)

does having combo in menu result in increasing sales of food ?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Btw any one found any more secret areas?

And also if u miss something from a boss early on it sounds reasonable u should be able to fight them again but that's really only necessary for completion but u could use gems and buy the ones u missed,but also later on the items would become obsolete cuz u would find better and better items
Just sayin :p

aggiedeals
03-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Seriously worth all 99 pennies! Nice RPG game for sure

Zaraf
03-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Is anyone able to please help me figure out from this wiki how to recruit Elias?

http://www23.atwiki.jp/husigi_sakaba2/pages/37.html

I saw an event at the magic school where I was talking to the girl mage and Elias walked by. But that's it. No matter how many times I visit the library tower or pass days at the bar, no event seems to happen.

JunopEchelon
03-13-2012, 01:12 PM
does having combo in menu result in increasing sales of food ?

yes it does!

ddevil
03-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Is anyone able to please help me figure out from this wiki how to recruit Elias?

http://www23.atwiki.jp/husigi_sakaba2/pages/37.html

I saw an event at the magic school where I was talking to the girl mage and Elias walked by. But that's it. No matter how many times I visit the library tower or pass days at the bar, no event seems to happen.

Im not sure if anything will trigger this event but in my case after seeing him in the library, one day he suddenly came and met me at my bar telling me that he wanna join me as he didnt like losing out the first place in study to the female magician that we first recruited(forgot her name)

Xexist
03-13-2012, 02:11 PM
I am not terribly enjoying the game thus far, but it could just be I am really bad at it.

So far I can only get to the first meadow area (the second area opened up but i get almost insta killed there)

Someone wanna throw on some spoiler tags and give me the 'Complete idiots guide to bar adventure' on how to get started? thanks

HLW
03-13-2012, 02:41 PM
what level are your characters? You need to feed them food to level them up before you go to the second area.

ddevil
03-13-2012, 02:48 PM
I am not terribly enjoying the game thus far, but it could just be I am really bad at it.

So far I can only get to the first meadow area (the second area opened up but i get almost insta killed there)

Someone wanna throw on some spoiler tags and give me the 'Complete idiots guide to bar adventure' on how to get started? thanks

This is how I play this game and so far I havent really encountered any major enemies yet.

Tip 1- When you wanna prepare food for your bad, the first thing I will go through is the price list to see which food can be sold at the highest price. Of course you cant serve the same food every day so the next day you are advised to go through the list of your materials and look for the highest number of materials that you have and make more portions than usual so that eventually the today income might not be that different than last day income. Of course some luck is required here since you might not always be able to sell out your food but so far for me this strategy is working well.

Tip 2- Preparing food for your characters might be a tad challenging here. I am not sure if everyone levels up their characters every day but I will level up at my whims lol. If you are the kind of guys who want to level up your characters to prepare them for the possibly challenging upcoming dungeons you might wanna keep the best materials to feed your characters instead of selling them. Here is a catch though. Always look for food that have slightly lower experience points with low satiate points rather than food that have come with slightly higher experience point but at a higher satiate point. The 5 point difference of satiate points means a lot to me and you cant really know the satiate point of each food at the list so I guess you have to experiment by making each food and comparing them side by side. Again, go through the experience list while you are preparing the food to have a better idea.

2 tips above have served me quite well so far and I have already clocked in 27 hours in 4 days time. It has been some time that I am so addicted to this game and Im playing it on my ipad 1!

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
If ur still at the beginning go make sure u grab the stuff at the attic of ur shop, hit the well behind ur shop (u'll find a guy down there that buys pizza for 800g once a day,which u can buy all the materials from Fred) and make sure u pickup the chests in the secret area opposite the 1st dungeon exit, btw if u keep dying wen u go to the 2nd area probably means u rnt high enough lvl (there is no penalty that if ,that I found, for not selling stuff one day or only puttin 2 or 3 items on the menu, so do that for two or three days and feed ur guys)

I'll gladly answer any more questions or help walk u through some of the things I said :)

Also sorry in advance, I'm trying my best not to spoil anything since the spoil tag function is disabled from iPad

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Something else u might try is once u get to a certain lvl just go grind the 1 st dungeon for 30 minutes or so and getting alot of materials and make tons of stuff like salted cabbage or whatever and feed ur guys, also suggest buying equipment if u hvnt already

And do u have alter and Aldine? U should have both by second dungeon

Xexist
03-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the tips. I will try to keep that in mind when I play next.

Agas
03-13-2012, 03:01 PM
http://images.appshopper.com/icons/489/454710.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/497/224807.png http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32746196/game-of-the-week.gif http://images.appshopper.com/icons/493/016737.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/501/334567.png
http://images.appshopper.com/icons/486/601093.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/498/136403.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/464/653466.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/498/591688.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/495/977005.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/497/769266.png

ADVENTURE BAR STORY
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
07/03/2012

Do you like to slice up monsters for your main dish?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

Zeekops
03-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Something else u might try is once u get to a certain lvl just go grind the 1 st dungeon for 30 minutes or so and getting alot of materials and make tons of stuff like salted cabbage or whatever and feed ur guys, also suggest buying equipment if u hvnt already

Wait how do you get Alter?

Xexist
03-13-2012, 03:11 PM

No, I have neither of these people?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Look below

0-FeliX-0
03-13-2012, 03:32 PM
SPOIL ALERT!!!!!!!!

Alfine all u do is make a cherry pie and she will show up and alter is apart of the story line I don't remember exactly wen he came but I believe wen u talk about going to the 3rd dungeon he comes up and talks to you (just follow the story line and he'll show)

Btw go adventure bar for whipping butt so far on the game of the week!!!!

No. About Alfine. You need APPLE PIE. Also, you can use Spoiler Tags when you write this, Kyro. Black and White box when you're adding a reply that says Spoi.

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Sorry Felix but for some reason it won't let u spoil tag stuff from iPad, I've tried

Oh sorry my bad it was _____ pie not wat I originally said whoops
Btw If u aren't using fragrance u r missing out
Its like a bomb in the fact u have to make it but it decreases the number of monster in counters
I used it to go straight to the bird boss and only fought one battle along the way at gilbert pass

eflin
03-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Sorry Felix but for some reason it won't let u spoil tag stuff from iPad, I've tried

It's true the button doesn't work but you can still manually type in the command. I've done it plenty of times.

Literally just type [spoil.er] (minus the period... had to do that so it would display in my post and not trigger spoiler text)... then type the spoiler.... then type [/spoil.er] (again without the period).

It should work.

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:11 PM
It's true the button doesn't work but you can still manually type in the command. I've done it plenty of times.

Literally just type [spoil.er] (minus the period... had to do that so it would display in my post and not trigger spoiler text)... then type the spoiler.... then type [/spoil.er] (again without the period).

It should work.

Thx :) spoils

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:14 PM
And umm did any one happen to read the effect for misto soup? says hidden path will glow, wat does everyone make of that? Do u think it means it shows The way to hidden areas like the ones I previously mentioned? :confused:

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Guys this is just wrong my siela using bearok (has a higher base strength then the 10 gem ragnarok which has 70 str) so she has a str of over 200 at lvl 24 and she has cure which is practically a full heal.......it's just wrong >.<

And better yet I just realized the two hander sword is actually a FISH!!!!!!!!!

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Just reached bar rank 7 and a special story thing popped and I have to make a Garuda omelet anyone kno how?

JunopEchelon
03-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Just reached bar rank 7 and a special story thing popped and I have to make a Garuda omelet anyone kno how?

Just like a regular omelette but replace eggs with garuda eggs...

Garuda eggs are drop by Garuda and Wind Slayer

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Umm guys has anyone found deluxe pizza recipe yet? Becuz I just did and it's better the misto soup and u can actually get the ingredients although they r a bit tough
it's sells for 8000g and 3000exp

if u want to do it ur self go sell pizza to the guy who lives in the well behind ur shop after u do that for a week or two he'll say he has to stop eating pizza so much but here r these recipes (btw he buys normal pizza for 800g)

If u want the recipe letme kno

Thx echelon

Wait �� I don't even have a the normal omelette recipe!!!!!????!?
Umm. Wats the recipe for an omelette ��

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Haha apparently u get ?? Wen u try using emoji lol

Thx again echelon

JunopEchelon
03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Umm guys has anyone found deluxe pizza recipe yet? Becuz I just did and it's better the misto soup and u can actually get the ingredients although they r a bit tough
it's sells for 8000g and 3000exp

if u want to do it ur self go sell pizza to the guy who lives in the well behind ur shop after u do that for a week or two he'll say he has to stop eating pizza so much but here r these recipes (btw he buys normal pizza for 800g)

If u want the recipe letme kno

Thx echelon

Wait �� I don't even have a the normal omelette recipe!!!!!????!?
Umm. Wats the recipe for an omelette ��

Lol here are the recipes:

Omelet: Egg/Ketchup/Ham/Frying Pan
Garuda Omelet: Garuda Egg/Ketchup/Ham/Frying Pan

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Anyone kno where to get king crab and blackshroom?

Deluxe pizza= king crab, blackshroom, pizza dough, cheese, oven

HLW
03-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Blackshroom are the 3rd (rarest?) drop from Boar Leader in Otts. Boar Leader also have Rotten Seeds to steal, I wonder if these grow mushrooms including Blackshrooms?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Sweet Ty

Oh btw so after I went and found secret passage in the library tower I went and talked to alfine and she said there my be some secret passage so I should check the walls

That's is the only clue I've seen for any of the secret areas

Kamizak3
03-13-2012, 07:28 PM
this game is awesome isn't it :), one of the best rpgs in a while.

Rafnel
03-13-2012, 07:33 PM
So I'm thinking of getting this game but it has mixed reviews and I'm not sure. Is this recommended for fans of big RPGs? Any major problems with it?

Jdragoon19
03-13-2012, 09:41 PM
So I'm thinking of getting this game but it has mixed reviews and I'm not sure. Is this recommended for fans of big RPGs? Any major problems with it?

Well, I'd say that this game doesn't have the deepest RPG gameplay, but it's definitely a pretty fun game if you also like game management-simulation type games!

Kyro_Aterasu
03-13-2012, 10:30 PM
For .99 it's a total steal and in my opinion it has a unique gameplay that is not comparable with a solid rpg or simulation, this is more of a sub genre like minecraft

Definitly fun and probably the best 'new' rpg to come out in a while and with the possibility of new content and updates it could be potentially better

That being said I cnt totally say that it the total **** but at the same it's at the top of all the apps I use other then my sketchbook pro and email

And another point for those with a little time on their hands or r good multitasking its kinda fun challenging yourself everyday to hit certain sell prices as well as seeing how much money u could get even after u beat the game, also if u like to micromanage ur armies in Starcraft u should at least enjoy this if not luv it like I do :)

JunopEchelon
03-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Found another secret passage way but I don't know if it was already mentioned:
At Port City of Lar, in the shop there is a room with 3 chests to the left of the salesman. If you go to the lower left wall, right under the lamp there is a hidden passage that lead you to the room!

eflin
03-14-2012, 09:03 AM

The closest game to it is Rune Factory for the DS only without the love interests part of the game (and replace farming with managing a bar). It's definitely a great game but I wouldn't classify it as a true (or deep) RPG. It's instead a very interesting hybrid game.

All that said... for 99 cents.... a complete bargain.

Rafnel
03-14-2012, 01:42 PM
The closest game to it is Rune Factory for the DS only without the love interests part of the game (and replace farming with managing a bar). It's definitely a great game but I wouldn't classify it as a true (or deep) RPG. It's instead a very interesting hybrid game.

All that said... for 99 cents.... a complete bargain.

Well, I'm sold. I loved Rune Factory when I had a DS and if this is anything like it it's a BUY.

Xexist
03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
I am around level 7-8 with 3 characters.. can anyone PM me or spoilertag me what is the best equip to be using at my level? one of my guys seems strong, but the other hits fairly weakly (not the caster)

Kyro_Aterasu
03-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Secret areas:

As of right now I kno of 4 secret areas, I did post these but they were on recipe thread not main my bad

-Secret area opposite the exit of first dungeon, go thru the grass
-Secret passage at top of library tower
-Well behind the shop,u have to go thru the yard of the house to the right of ur shop and follow the trees up the over left (click on the well and u can go down and talk to a guy who will buy pizza once a day for 800g, and about after two weeks he will give u the deluxe and crab-mayo pizza recipes both of which r amazing)
-and the hidden walkway to the 3 chests in the item store at the fishing village

Two unconfirmed:
-fallen tunnel in ice cave (3rd dungeon)
-and I somehow found a chest in the reef that I never found again, but inside I found Bearok or fate of the bears, it has an 80 str; 35 hit; ice; and silence two hander ( seems to be only be wield able by siela but hey u kno what I have a siela with over 200 str and a cure for 150 life for 10 mana XD)

Kyro_Aterasu
03-14-2012, 04:04 PM
For us to help u we need to kno who the characters are

Xexist
03-14-2012, 04:34 PM
For us to help u we need to kno who the characters are

I guess I only thought 3 characters would be possible at this point in the game. The starting two plus the apple pie chic is what i have. All level 8.

Kyro_Aterasu
03-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Do u have the farming village unlocked?
If so buy the top items from there although unless u really like ur Mage I'd wait on getting her Anything,personally I like alter (u will get him as part of the story) he is a two hander and does nice dmg he shows up wen u unlock the 3rd dungeon

U will find the best items as of yet there
Now wen u unlock the fishing village go replace ur stuff with the new make sure u hit the the 3 chests in the item shop before u buy anything ( just run into the left wall until u find the secret walkway)

Also u will often find better items in the field like any rpg and make sure u use Fred's steal u get a lot of rare equips that way especially on the bosses

araziza
03-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know where to find bearok? I've searched the reef like ten times and found nothing!

Kyro_Aterasu
03-14-2012, 09:03 PM
All I remember was I got king spear from a steal off bird boss, got thunderis from the chest at bird boss, and then next day went to reef and found bearok while gathering ingredients

Kyro_Aterasu
03-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Btw were r good fishing spots?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 04:46 AM
Hey just in case y'all didn't know the misto plant respawns after a day or two

dannythefool
03-15-2012, 05:02 AM
I don't remember too clearly but I don't think I had spent any kind of effort on decking my characters out at level 8. But generally every time I unlocked a village I bought the most expensive weapon for each of my characters. Seriously I don't think this game is so hard that you need to optimize gear, if an area is too hard you can just take a break for a few days just making and selling meals and eating what's left over to level up a couple times.

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 05:38 AM
I don't remember too clearly but I don't think I had spent any kind of effort on decking my characters out at level 8. But generally every time I unlocked a village I bought the most expensive weapon for each of my characters. Seriously I don't think this game is so hard that you need to optimize gear, if an area is too hard you can just take a break for a few days just making and selling meals and eating what's left over to level up a couple times.
This is very true although do look at what the equip able items are and wat skills are efffected for example I made siela a two hander with bearok vs my norm sword/shield and I lost sword dance but got wide swing instead so pay attention to wat works with wat

BlazingPhoenix
03-15-2012, 07:56 AM
This is very true although do look at what the equip able items are and wat skills are efffected for example I made siela a two hander with bearok vs my norm sword/shield and I lost sword dance but got wide swing instead so pay attention to wat works with wat

do u remember how to ger bearok ?
have been trying to search it, but still result in vain

araziza
03-15-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm a bit stuck. I've beaten the reef and been to the next town, but nothing has happened since!

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 02:14 PM
I either picked up bearok in the reef or pass. Really I don't kno how I got it I just remember lookin in my inventory and there it was, although I do remember this I had just beaten the bird boss and gotten king spear and thunderis, after that I went to the reef to the reef to gather ingredients and I was at the very end right at the exit and I saw it in my inventory (I might have got it on a steal from one of the creatures cuz after bird boss I went around stealing as much as I could)

Dnt kno if this helps if I figure out how I got it Ill let u guys kno
And for fishing spots just go anywhere with water there all over the place

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm a bit stuck. I've beaten the reef and been to the next town, but nothing has happened since!

Keep opening up and selling stuff and sooner or later the story should pickup
do u have the thief chick yet?

araziza
03-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah, got her yesterday ( the real yesterday, not bar yesterday)

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 02:28 PM
The story should've progressed with the whole misto plant u done that yet?

Xexist
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
The story should've progressed with the whole misto plant u done that yet?

Howcome I have 4 characters in my party, but when I fight there are only 3? I feel like I must have dont or missed something really stupid.

0-FeliX-0
03-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Howcome I have 4 characters in my party, but when I fight there are only 3? I feel like I must have dont or missed something really stupid.

Your party only consists of three.

Xexist
03-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Your party only consists of three.

How do I swap one out and bring in another then?

Xexist
03-15-2012, 03:10 PM
You can only ever have 3 characters fighting at one time. personally I like it because you can trade party battle tips and find that "ultimate team" swapping things around gives a certain feel of customisation for me, making my team just a little unique from "the person playing next to me".

The only way to have your new character fight is go into your bar and swap it in through the party menu.

Helpful, thanks. Didnt notice the party menu.

araziza
03-15-2012, 03:11 PM
No! Do I have to switch up my party? Where's the misto plant?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 04:55 PM
No! Do I have to switch up my party? Where's the misto plant?
Actually before the misto plant stuff goes down u have to do the stuff at Otto lake which should be the next place to open up

HLW
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
And for fishing spots just go anywhere with water there all over the place
How do you fish? I've got the bait, but no fishing rod or anything like that.

I love this game. I've seen complaints about there being no quests, but I don't agree - there is always a 'quest' - getting the best ingredients for your cooking for the bar. It's much more fun than just 'kill 10 rats' like the quests you often get in RPGs!
I like the leveling system too - you can quickly and easily level up your characters to the same level, to a level where they can survive in a dungeon, so you never have the problem of having a character so low level they're unusable unless you back-track to an easier level to level them up. But to actually unlock all their skills, you have to use them in your party. It's a nice system.

I like the hint recipes too - you are never forced to go look at a guide or something to find out new recipes, the hint recipes give you enough guidance IMO.

Kyro_Aterasu
03-15-2012, 05:31 PM
I got my fishing rod from a customer during the first part of month 7 with bar rank 6 or 7 if I remember right

Kyro_Aterasu
03-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Guys huge discovery (unless u already knew and if so why u didnt post!?) go bak a day or so after u grab the misto plant and it respawns I just made misto soup and ate it, other then gaining a lvl (from 33 to 34), it's shows hidden areas like the library tower passage and stuff with blue sparkles!!

Jdragoon19
03-16-2012, 03:08 AM
Guys huge discovery (unless u already knew and if so why u didnt post!?) go bak a day or so after u grab the misto plant and it respawns I just made misto soup and ate it, other then gaining a lvl (from 33 to 34), it's shows hidden areas like the library tower passage and stuff with blue sparkles!!

Wow, that's a huge discovery, for shozzzz! :) Thanks for pointing that out!

One question: does it respawn everyday?

Kyro_Aterasu
03-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Hvnt tested that yet. Let yall kno as soon as I find out

Kyro_Aterasu
03-16-2012, 06:30 AM
Ohhh. Well never met me so oh we'll kno it's posted for everyone to c

JEMelby
03-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Once I've set five seeds, is there any way to change the seeds to get different stuff? I would have thought talking to the farmer would do the trick, but he just says "I sent the Produce...". I've got some new seeds since I first planted the garden and wanted to try them out.

Kyro_Aterasu
03-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Btw just in case u hvnt figured it out giving him seeds does not mean that every five days u get those types, it is a one time deal so unless u give him knew seeds nothing will grow after the first five days

JEMelby
03-16-2012, 07:42 PM
So I got the one p.tuna off the squid boss. Where do I get more? If been thru the related dungeon (beach place) several times and nothing.

JEMelby
03-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Miso soup 1 is pretty good for EXP. 108 xp with only 6 satiety.

Setsuna
03-17-2012, 05:11 AM
Sorry i'm new to the forums and dont know how to hide spoilers, but after you get the golden box give it to the guy under the well, moguani he will take 5-6 days to deciper the puzzle then a new map appears, also recommend you get to lvl 85+ the boss there is very strong....

Kyro_Aterasu
03-17-2012, 05:16 AM
Sorry i'm new to the forums and dont know how to hide spoilers, but after you get the golden box give it to the guy under the well, moguani he will take 5-6 days to deciper the puzzle then a new map appears, also recommend you get to lvl 85+ the boss there is very strong....

Just put [spoiler.] and [/spoiler.]. Just without the dots
Or use the black an white box that says spoil

Kyro_Aterasu
03-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Oh and using misto soup I have cleared all areas up to the desert and have not found any knew secrets other then those I already found and posted, btw remember hearing on the forum and from a character in game misto takes 6 days to respawns and I have tested that as well

I'll post if I find something new
(btw how does one obtain king crab?)

Fracturedchaos
03-17-2012, 06:35 AM
Finally got the fishing pole (guess it was from selling sea urchin in the bar to unlock it)

I had found a fish bait but I have no idea where to get more or how to make them if you can

Edit: went to the store I can apparently buy bait now, dur

watchmen
03-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Oh and using misto soup I have cleared all areas up to the desert and have not found any knew secrets other then those I already found and posted, btw remember hearing on the forum and from a character in game misto takes 6 days to respawns and I have tested that as well

I'll post if I find something new
(btw how does one obtain king crab?)

the fishing spot at the very end of the island is where you can fish for king crab

exalep
03-17-2012, 10:29 AM
what do i do after i clear the potato boss thing?

Coolz123
03-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Where can I find the big white cat fish and other items to save the queen

warbot
03-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Does luck in this game increase chance of getting something from steal or snatch?

JEMelby
03-17-2012, 12:13 PM
How does Fred's "Collector" skill work? I've tried a variety or weapons in a variety of circumstance but it's always greyed out.

JEMelby
03-17-2012, 12:19 PM
There is a hidden path on "Unihabited Island". First screen after the coast turn north, there is a sandbar looking spot visible in the water. Take the path and it leads to a small island with a chest and a fishing spot. The fishing spot yield about 10% P.Tuna.

Cwack
03-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Hey guys, I'm really loving this game but theres just a few things I haven't been able to figure out..

-in the second dungeon, theres a rock thats blocking a cave.. how do you move that? Theres another one that looks exactly the same when you reach the falls/lake dungeon. Theres also a seemingly breakable wall in the cave that i cant figure out..

-also, i feel like im sort of far in the game since i can go to the falls, but ive only fought like 2 bosses. the plant one and the cave one. It seems like theres a lot more by reading what everyones talking about - maybe its part of those passages i cant get through?

Thanks for any help guys!

Cwack
03-17-2012, 01:12 PM
How does Fred's "Collector" skill work? I've tried a variety or weapons in a variety of circumstance but it's always greyed out.

JEMelby - I believe the collector skill is just a passive skill, so it doesn't matter what items he has equipped - it is always active. It just boosts the amount of items on the floor of dungeons above the normal rate.

Fayt010
03-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi, I made a rose cake for Alfine, then she got sick.
I went to talk to the shop seller in the Desert City of Guide but I cant figure out what to do after this. Someone can help me please?

Setsuna
03-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Just put [spoiler.] and [/spoiler.]. Just without the dots
Or use the black an white box that says spoil

Ahhh okay thanks :)

Setsuna
03-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Finally got the fishing pole (guess it was from selling sea urchin in the bar to unlock it)

I had found a fish bait but I have no idea where to get more or how to make them if you can

Edit: went to the store I can apparently buy bait now, dur

You get the fishing pole during the story line, its like an event~ Theres no requirements for it ^^ Bait is from Fred buy it from him~

Setsuna
03-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm really loving this game but theres just a few things I haven't been able to figure out..

-in the second dungeon, theres a rock thats blocking a cave.. how do you move that? Theres another one that looks exactly the same when you reach the falls/lake dungeon. Theres also a seemingly breakable wall in the cave that i cant figure out..

-also, i feel like im sort of far in the game since i can go to the falls, but ive only fought like 2 bosses. the plant one and the cave one. It seems like theres a lot more by reading what everyones talking about - maybe its part of those passages i cant get through?

Thanks for any help guys!

For the 2nd dungeon the rock thats blocking the cave, you can access it after you clear the story line.

As for the bosses, there will be more ahead, just follow the story line for now

Kyro_Aterasu
03-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Haven't found anything new with misto soup, other then the island one but that was posted earlyr, I'm still looking around hvnt completely cleared the desert or fire island with misto soup but I workin on it, or any of the areas after them

Np setsuna

Altearithe
03-18-2012, 12:14 AM
It's been a while since anyone has talked about the first bosses of the game and the missed loot. I believe no one talked about what loot are missed (read through most of the pages). Luckily, I steal like mad in any and all games that I play so I can let you guys know exactly what is or is not missed:

Mega Plant: nothing to steal. At all.

Goliath: earth ring (vit 10; earth resistance +50)

dwonkgong
03-18-2012, 05:11 AM
No worries if you guys missed out stealing any of the boss items. U get to face all the bosses again when u have completed the game (:

btw somethings i discovered : wearing the bear cap, suit and beaver turns siela into a bear during battle ! Wonder will the same things happen if bunny cap etc are worn? I'm still missing out on the bunny shield so dunno for this.

Another thing i discovered. After go talk to the guy who gave u the pick ( i chose to do so after completion of the golden box event) and he requested for a few of my items and made them into something else!

I found lvling fastest with mapo tofu. Low satiety with quite high exp

JEMelby
03-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Could some please offer a treatise on food effects? e.g. Does heat resist stack with fire resist 25%? Can you benefit from more than one food effect? I've noted that under status, there is only ever one EFFECT listed, but I have not been able to determine if my individual stats are boosted in addition to this.

Thank smart folks!

alex75000
03-18-2012, 02:43 PM
I got through the main game and doing the extra stuff now.

I have 2 questions if anyone can help. I'll put them in spoiler tags as they are, per say, spoilers.

1- At what level is it best to face Shadow and the Rat King bosses... I'm level 70 and I'm getting my ass handed to me pretty badly...

2- About a recipe: Anyone figured out how to make Sukiyaki yet? It's the only "blue" recipe left on my list

:).

dannythefool
03-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi, I made a rose cake for Alfine, then she got sick.
I went to talk to the shop seller in the Desert City of Guide but I cant figure out what to do after this. Someone can help me please?

You don't have to do anything really - the rose cake thing is a tiny side story that introduces you to rose cake as a food that makes you lose satiety.

alex75000
03-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Here you go Alex.

I did those bosses at level 70. Here's my advice it may or may not work depending on what stuff you have. First replace all your characters equipment with some bad items, so you can take a logical look at what you have together. I would recommend chosing The Main character with the best sword you have (lances and all that are ok but really I think sword is best for her). Try to give her armour that gets strength up highest. Then take the witch character with you and use her as a healer mostly, with that light ray thrown in when you can afford to spare the turn not healing (you really should have cure all on this character by now, if not try to get it!.. Then take that thief character and give her the best bow you can (take the one from that forest village star piercer or w.e its called it is quite good).

Main Skills,
use AIR SLASH with your main character.
Cure all constantly with the witch...
use basic attacks with the thief girl

Secondary skills: (when you can spare the turn)
the main character has a skill to increase physical defence, that helps a bit.
The witch should use holy ray as stated before.
Your thief should be using the skill which increases evasion and keeping it on all your characters as soon as possible.

That's how I did it at 70!

They take a while at that level but perfectly doable with strategy and pre-planning

That's already the strategy I was using, I'll retry and be extra careful then thx

JEMelby
03-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I've been using my seeds pretty regular. Mostly predictable, but I never could figure out what the golden and rotten seeds produced, so I did several plantings of just golden, and just rotten seeds. Neither planting took. After five days, nothing came so I went back a replanted. Seems that they don't do anything, unless someone has data to the contrary. Am I missing something?

southstorm
03-18-2012, 11:04 PM
hey does anyone know where to find stock?

Jdragoon19
03-18-2012, 11:08 PM
hey does anyone know where to find stock?

The recipe for stock is chicken and water in a pot.

Where do you find King Crab?

southstorm
03-18-2012, 11:55 PM
The recipe for stock is chicken and water in a pot.

Haha thanx, and I don't really want u to but I thought somewhere in this thread somebody mentioned how to get king crab, but it might have been from a different website, so if you really want to, you can check through all the pages any thanks again

southstorm
03-19-2012, 12:19 AM
What happens after I beat the bird boss and get the misto plant? Who do I give it to and where?

Jdragoon19
03-19-2012, 12:21 AM
What happens after I beat the bird boss and get the misto plant? Who do I give it to and where?

Go back to the bar and you give it to Anke. (there's a cutscenes)

southstorm
03-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Go back to the bar and you give it to Anke. (there's a cutscenes)

What happens if I couldn't get the plant in time and Anke asked the rich guy?

Bullwinkle
03-19-2012, 05:39 AM
I've been using my seeds pretty regular. Mostly predictable, but I never could figure out what the golden and rotten seeds produced, so I did several plantings of just golden, and just rotten seeds. Neither planting took. After five days, nothing came so I went back a replanted. Seems that they don't do anything, unless someone has data to the contrary. Am I missing something?
You're probably not actually planting them. You have to click on the 'okay' button and not the 'back' button, or it doesn't count as planting. (Learned this the hard way.) To check, talk to the farmer again after you've tried to plant them. If he says you can still change your seeds, you're good to go.

As for what they do, from golden seeds I've gotten pineapple and banana. Never had them not work. I only planted rotten seeds once, and I think I got a bunch of cactus, but I might be remembering incorrectly.

JEMelby
03-19-2012, 06:58 AM

King Crab can be found on Fire Island at the very last fishing spot. About 12% rate. Shrimp and mackerel make up the rest.

alex75000
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Rotten seedsgive beans
Golden seeds banana and pineapple
The last seed Mandrakes, give cactus

southstorm
03-19-2012, 05:19 PM
What do I do after the misto plant?

JEMelby
03-19-2012, 07:05 PM
I've been to every fishing spot in Otts lake and havn't been able to catch a catfish. I'm not even sure that's how you get the catfish. Any help would be appreciated. I know from the misto soup that there is a secret area under the waterfall, but I don't think that can be got to until after the game is beat.

JEMelby
03-19-2012, 07:52 PM
What does luck do for you in the game?

alex75000
03-20-2012, 12:24 AM
I've been to every fishing spot in Otts lake and havn't been able to catch a catfish. I'm not even sure that's how you get the catfish. Any help would be appreciated. I know from the misto soup that there is a secret area under the waterfall, but I don't think that can be got to until after the game is beat.

For the catfish: First off, be ready for a boss fight, but he's quite easy, don't forget to steal him. It's the area right of the exit (not from where you enter), there's a small chunk of land with water all around it there with apparently nothing to do...until now. IT IS NOT, a fishing spot.

No one got the Sukiyaki recipe yet? It's the only one left for me and it's driving me insane...

@visionwebs (about the boss earlier) : Took me a while but I did it and I leveled up a lot before though XD.

Also: Do we meet the dragon boss from the waterfall a second time? Hugo talked about it in the restaurant, but I skipped the text too fast and didn't read what he said about it...

alex75000
03-20-2012, 04:56 PM
About extra maps?

Besides from the cave (????) with the tablet boss that is currently destroying me, are there other hidden places ? (I heard Whale Bay earlier and I don't have that)

Sa-ki
03-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Where can I find the last of the three items for Elias?
I already found the shinny mushroom und the sand lizard, but I can't find the last one (don't remeber what it was ...)

Nakeda
03-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi, im at ??? And after i defeated evil lord stepp i tried to step into the yellow portal but it keep saying "im not ready". What else do i need to do to get in there?

alex75000
03-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Hi, im at ??? And after i defeated evil lord stepp i tried to step into the yellow portal but it keep saying "im not ready". What else do i need to do to get in there?

How did you do it... I'm having a hard time

Nakeda
03-21-2012, 05:11 AM
What does luck do for you in the game?

luck effect critical hits and drops ...

Nakeda
03-21-2012, 07:28 AM
Where can I find the last of the three items for Elias?
I already found the shinny mushroom und the sand lizard, but I can't find the last one (don't remeber what it was ...)

where can i find these?
i dun hav any of these

Sa-ki
03-21-2012, 11:41 AM
where can i find these?
i dun hav any of these

the mushroom can be found in one of the rooms in the cave dungeon and the lizard in the desert...there is this small passage on the same screen as the ruins.. when you find the third one please tell me :)

BornToBeKevin
03-21-2012, 05:16 PM
I dind't get the Misto Plant on time, did I miss something important? If I have it now, can I use it to advance the story?

Nakeda
03-22-2012, 06:04 AM
yes u can

Katsuya
03-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Right, I got the game yesterday and I must be making some kind of mistake because I can't find out how to eat. I know you have to go to the menu but I'm not sure which menu I have to go to? :/ am I just being really stupid, or do you have to wait a couple days in game before you can eat?

Samurai
03-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Right, I got the game yesterday and I must be making some kind of mistake because I can't find out how to eat. I know you have to go to the menu but I'm not sure which menu I have to go to? :/ am I just being really stupid, or do you have to wait a couple days in game before you can eat?

Open the menu and select the second option.

HLW
03-22-2012, 10:37 AM
You have to first cook some food and have it in your inventory - if you don't have any food, you won't see the 'EAT' option.

OtterBen
03-22-2012, 06:34 PM
I've read in a few forums now that there's a secret area with Drakes in Gilbert's Path but don't know how to access it. :/

In this (confusing) translation, it mentions an event that seemingly needs to happen first. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www23.atwiki.jp/husigi_sakaba2/pages/1.html

Any help? :(

HLW
03-22-2012, 09:44 PM
On the recipe list spreadsheet from the SA forums it says:
drakes are found at gilbert's path: drops dragon eggs & dragon meat; red dragons are found in gilbert mountain (unlocked after you helped with the first two items for the queen's sickness--tear of earth & cat fish ext.)

Ebonfloe
03-22-2012, 10:35 PM
After you beat the game there are a few interesting things to do still

Extra maps

You can go to whale bay by talking to the guy at the top of the lighthouse, it's a fishing spot where you can choose between p. tuna/shark or kingcrab/p. tuna with dragons/water elementals for monsters

You can go to a ??? zone in the lower left, in order to do this you have to get the golden box and give it to the guy who you sold pizza to 10 times, after a few days visit him again and he'll tell you the location

Bosses

Several existing maps have new bosses, both the new areas have one boss, after defeating the ??? boss you can do a boss rush mode where you fight every boss in the game back to back to back. I was level 90+ when I was able to do this

Recipes

When you have all recipes you get an item that increases monster drop rates about 50%

I haven't reached level 99 yet so I'm not sure if that is the level cap.

I also haven't got this quest to get 3 items for Elias, based on the comments here I assume after i leave via the blue portal from ??? area Elias will initiate it?

Sukiyaki

Someone asked about this, you can get the recipe from an npc the guy near the lighthouse after bar rank 8 or 9

I'll post it when I'm able to use my ipad later if you're still stuck.

Nakeda
03-23-2012, 09:01 AM
I've read in a few forums now that there's a secret area with Drakes in Gilbert's Path but don't know how to access it. :/

In this (confusing) translation, it mentions an event that seemingly needs to happen first. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www23.atwiki.jp/husigi_sakaba2/pages/1.html

Any help? :(

On the first time u go to gilbert pass, there is a path which when u walk pass, seila will say "the slope gonna collapse soon better becareful". That is the location to drakes.U need to beat the game first. The slope will create a new path for u.

Ricebun
03-23-2012, 10:16 AM
So today I decided to fill up my special little book aa much as I could but I seem to be stuck with a few recipes...
Sumo-pot and salmon crab bowl.

Sa-ki
03-23-2012, 11:29 AM
I also haven't got this quest to get 3 items for Elias, based on the comments here I assume after i leave via the blue portal from ??? area Elias will initiate it?

you get this quest when you talk to alfine and elias for some time, just talk to them every day elias will tell you about the royal wizard exam and that the exam consists of making a magical item and he wants you to take him along so that he can search for the items.

HLW
03-23-2012, 08:34 PM
I just got a new area, a desert. There are lots of tasty monsters there - dessert wolf, dessert hawk, yum!

Is Elias always worse than Alfine, or do they get more equal as they level up? Both are level 35 atm, with the same equipment, and Alfine does more damage.

Sa-ki
03-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Elias is more suitable for your upcoming dungeon (a volcano) because of his ice-based attacks. He can do a lot of damage too, but the reason why I prefer him for my party is that he got three attacks to all enemies and Alfine has only one. I change them according to my enemies. For the ice dungeon later in the game, Alfine is obviously the better choice^^

alex75000
03-23-2012, 11:47 PM
After you beat the game there are a few interesting things to do still

Extra maps

You can go to whale bay by talking to the guy at the top of the lighthouse, it's a fishing spot where you can choose between p. tuna/shark or kingcrab/p. tuna with dragons/water elementals for monsters

You can go to a ??? zone in the lower left, in order to do this you have to get the golden box and give it to the guy who you sold pizza to 10 times, after a few days visit him again and he'll tell you the location

Bosses

Several existing maps have new bosses, both the new areas have one boss, after defeating the ??? boss you can do a boss rush mode where you fight every boss in the game back to back to back. I was level 90+ when I was able to do this

Recipes

When you have all recipes you get an item that increases monster drop rates about 50%

I haven't reached level 99 yet so I'm not sure if that is the level cap.

Sukiyaki

Someone asked about this, you can get the recipe from an npc the guy near the lighthouse after bar rank 8 or 9

I'll post it when I'm able to use my ipad later if you're still stuck.

Lvl 99 is the level cap.

And I asked for Sukiyaki, can't get the combo right though.

Nakeda
03-24-2012, 01:31 AM
if someone anyone at all could post the recipe for;

040, 050, 051, 052, 053, 054, 055, 095, 096, 112, 113, 121, 212, 215, 216, 217, 282, 283, 284, 369, 370, 371, 372, 403.

your help would be much much much appreciated ...

HLW
03-24-2012, 08:35 AM
These are the ones I have from that list:
040, Salted Eggplant (Eggplant, Salt, Bare Hands)
050, Kimchi - Napa, (Red Spice, Garlic, Bare Hands)
052, Cucumber "
054, Daikon "
113, Sliced Apple (Apple, Knife)
369, Fish Pie - Herring, (Pie Dough, Egg, Oven)
371, Otts Trout "

For the lines that have " , use the ingredient on that line plus the stuff in brackets from the previous line.
There's a spreadsheet with all the recipes in I saw somewhere, maybe on the Somthing Awful forums?

Ebonfloe
03-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Sukiyaki is
beef, tofu, soy sauce, sugar, pot

alex75000
03-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Sukiyaki is
beef, tofu, soy sauce, sugar, pot

I love you.

100% Recipes List!!! <3
Gives King's Medal... sucky stats, but I'm guessing it also boosts ingredients drop rate

Boss Rush Mode done! OH YEAH!!!

Ricebun
03-24-2012, 12:54 PM
fire kimchi: napa, fire spice, garlic, bare hands
Cucumber fire: cucumber, fire spice, garlic, bare hands
Daikon fire: daikon, fire spice, garlic, bare hands
Maki (urchin): sea urchin, rice, vinegar, nori, bare hands
Sea urchin rice: sea urchin, rice, bare hands
Hot dog: bread, sausage, ketchup, knife
Raw sea urchin: sea urchin, knife
Sumo-pot: g. Chicken, tofu, napa, stock, pot
Sukiyaki: beef, tofu, soy sauce, sugar, pot
Salmon-crab pot: crab, tofu, salmon, sea broth, pot
Oden: egg, daikon, seaweed, sea broth, pot
Dragon steak: dragon meat, salt, black pepper, garlic, frying pan
Tuna steak: tuna, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, frying pan
P. Tuna steak: p.tuna, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, frying pan
Eel pie: pie dough, eel, egg, oven
Golden pie: pie dough, golden fish, egg, oven
Fried octopus: octopus, flour, lard, salt, fryer

Derpy me didn't put down the numbers but it's basically everything else. Enjoy~

HLW
03-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Elias is more suitable for your upcoming dungeon (a volcano) because of his ice-based attacks.
I think by chance I had always tried him against monsters resistant to his attacks, which was why I thought he wasn't so good. In the desert he has proved quite useful. Apart from when fishing...

savvy
03-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Anyone have combo #3 and #12?

Ricebun
03-26-2012, 01:02 AM
combo 3: samurai set - riceball, salted daikon.
Combo 12: maki combo: maki (cucumber), maki (tuna)

dirtyreyes
03-26-2012, 09:18 AM
How early can you actually unlock Elias? I'm at the end of the first month, bar rank 7, last completed area was Mt Gilbert. I had Alfine in my party for the first few areas (until I unlocked Alter) and have made sure to go talk to her every single day. She keeps saying she'd like to try my pie again... that apple flavored tea would be great... and that she's looking for a book that must be checked out.

Also, does anyone know how to get Catastrophe and Bearok for Selia? I somehow had them in my last game (I think I had them both before getting to Lar) but don't have them yet in this game even though I've stolen from all enemies and opened all chests so far.

Thanks!

savvy
03-26-2012, 09:45 AM
thanks ricebun, happen to have #40 as well?

Ricebun
03-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Aye, that I do.
combo 40: Cured pork Bros. - Grilled Ham, Crispy Bacon, Grilled Sausage

Zeekops
03-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but I just got the fishing rod and was wondering if there are any particular fishing spots that are better than others? Thanks in advance! :)

Wistala
03-26-2012, 07:45 PM
oh, geez. does anyone know how to beat the stupid Wind Slayer and Garudas QUICKLY??? the guy asking for the misto soup came on day 11 and now its day 15. even with my strongest partners i cant beat them all. i keep getting killed. >.< stupid chickens on steroids.

Jdragoon19
03-26-2012, 07:47 PM
oh, geez. does anyone know how to beat the stupid Wind Slayer and Garudas QUICKLY??? the guy asking for the misto soup came on day 11 and now its day 15. even with my strongest partners i cant beat them all. i keep getting killed. >.< stupid chickens on steroids.

Really? Have you used potions on your teammates constantly? If you have, just keep lvling up your characters.

Wistala
03-26-2012, 07:52 PM
not potions, just lvling them up by eating. i mean, Lidia's Sword Dance hits them all, but its not very strong. Do any of the others use Sword Dance as well??

0-FeliX-0
03-26-2012, 07:54 PM
not potions, just lvling them up by eating. i mean, Lidia's Sword Dance hits them all, but its not very strong. Do any of the others use Sword Dance as well??

If I remember correctly, Siela learns it, too.

Wistala
03-26-2012, 07:55 PM
thx. but is there a quicker way to get the misto plant other than that one shrub??

draxal
03-26-2012, 08:58 PM
Hey guys I've beaten the desert boss and given Alfine a Rose Cake but I have no clue what to do next? I'm bar rank 10 I just got elias.

savvy
03-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks again rice, you too cool.

thx. but is there a quicker way to get the misto plant other than that one shrub??

I believe that's the only way to get misto plant. Anyway for the boss battle, don't be afraid to spam skills. Grind on Sylphs which drop MP pots almost every fight. Boss and Garudas are weak to wind.

Hey guys I've beaten the desert boss and given Alfine a Rose Cake but I have no clue what to do next? I'm bar rank 10 I just got elias.

Wait for the next cooking competition and win the master league. Event should occur the next day.

draxal
03-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks Savvy I just did that now apparently I have to research tear of earth and essence of catfish, where should I do this?
Edit: nvm should have just waited xD

draxal
03-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Oh and does anyone know the recipe for Meat Pizza?

Ricebun
03-27-2012, 01:37 AM
For the Meat Pizza it's Pizza dough, Cheese, Bacon, Sausage, Oven

savvy
03-27-2012, 10:47 AM
argh, what and where is the last item for elias' exam? i only have the lizard and the shiny mushroom

kane2005
03-28-2012, 02:50 PM

how do you get the golden box??? and how do you unlock the desert village

patch732
03-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Would increasing agility with equipment make my turns come faster or does it do something else? Trying to decide to use plus strength or plus agility items.

Edit: Agility definitely increases the your battle speed (more turns). I usually get 2 turns to the enemies one turn now. Definitely worth dropping the plus to strength at my stage in the game.

patch732
03-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Just noticed something. If one of my people have 99 satiety, I can feed them a cabbage juice which has a satiety rating of negative 2 (-2). This will put their satiety down to 97 and then I can feed them another item regardless of its satiety level. Helped in one case because Siela was a hundred something away from leveling up but fully satisfied. One cabage juice and creme pasta later and she had her level.

kane2005
03-29-2012, 05:02 AM
i need to beat the desert boss to open up that desert village, but i cant find him anywhere.
pls help!!!!

Ann.Xu0927
03-29-2012, 09:14 AM
i need to beat the desert boss to open up that desert village, but i cant find him anywhere.
pls help!!!!
i remeber the desert village is open when Linda is in your team, no need to beat the boss?

Ann.Xu0927
03-29-2012, 09:28 AM
my question is how can i get the dragon meat?

Weav88
03-29-2012, 01:07 PM
I am up to the port city or lar.. My characters are all lvl 20 yet Alter only appears on my eat screen and never appear in dungeons?! Am I doing something wrong?!

HLW
03-29-2012, 02:47 PM
When you are standing in the bar, open the menu and one of the options should be 'Party', select this and you can choose which three are on your active party.

If you are ever stuck and don't know where to go next, go and talk to the guy in the church, if you have a mission / task to complete he will tell you what to do.

kane2005
03-29-2012, 03:22 PM
i remeber the desert village is open when Linda is in your team, no need to beat the boss?

do you mean lidia? if you do i already have her. is the desert village inside that sandstorm area or inside that old that old building near the other exit?

Weav88
03-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Ahh thanks man.. Are you only allowed 3 in the party then?! Thought u may atleast get 4...

Ann.Xu0927
03-29-2012, 07:48 PM
do you mean lidia? if you do i already have her. is the desert village inside that sandstorm area or inside that old that old building near the other exit?

Ah, yes, sorry for misspelling! choose her from the 'Party' option in Menu when you in the bar, then go to the desert, then the village shoul open up.

kane2005
03-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Ah, yes, sorry for misspelling! choose her from the 'Party' option in Menu when you in the bar, then go to the desert, then the village shoul open up.

thanks for your help,but i still cant open it i think its beacause of my bar level i only have 4 gold stars. what was your bar level when you opened the desert village

HLW
03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
thanks for your help,but i still cant open it i think its beacause of my bar level i only have 4 gold stars. what was your bar level when you opened the desert village
Mine was 9. Why are you trying to get to the village, have you been told how to get to the village by Lidia yet? If not, you won't be able to go. I can't remember if that's the 'cutscene' that first mentions the village or not.

lala88
03-31-2012, 02:42 PM
HI,

Anyone knows where to find the last sword for shiela after catastrophe (equipment no: 008)

last shield (no: 059)

last suit (no: 078)

Been looking around for countless hours T__T

tq

Allisonmp3
03-31-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm completely stuck. I have the shiny mushroom and dried lizard but I can't get any further. Any tips?

kane2005
04-01-2012, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=kane2005;2204273]thanks for your help,but i still cant open it i think its beacause of my bar level i only have 4 gold stars. what was your bar level when you opened the desert village[/QUOTE

thanks

BornToBeKevin
04-01-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm having trouble to defeat the boss that appears on the boat before getting to Fire Island. Does anyone have a tip to defeat it? Can someone explain me the different types of magic and weapons on this game?

HLW
04-01-2012, 04:37 PM
What party members do you have? And what level are they?

Some general tips:
Try to cast Weaken on the boss, it might take a few tries but it does make a difference.
Don't bother curing status ailments if you don't need to - eg don't cure silence if that character doesn't need to use skills, and blind doesn't seem that bad really - it only makes you miss slightly more often.
Use buffs eg Flame Rage.
Keep people healed.
Also remember to steal from it, it has a nice item to steal.

Re: elements:
If you look in the Secret Catalog, you can see the resistances of the monsters you have fought. Lower number = less resistance. You can often easily guess though - use fire on water/ice monsters, and water on fire monsters.
The icon next to a skill shows the element it is. Some weapons have elements too.
This boss is most vulnerable to these elements:
fire and earth

lou.cabrasi
04-04-2012, 12:30 PM
I have Lidia in my group but the desert town does not show up. Where is it? Do I need to be a higher level or a higher restaurant rating?

HLW
04-04-2012, 01:58 PM
I have Lidia in my group but the desert town does not show up. Where is it? Do I need to be a higher level or a higher restaurant rating?
Have you seen the cutscene where Lidia says to take her to the desert and she'll guide you to the town? If not, you won't be able to go there. I don't think there's any restaurant rating requirement.

mntlcase
04-04-2012, 11:38 PM

It may be a bit late but you can get King Crab from the last fishing spot before the exit of Fire Island. I got about 20 or so in 35 tries.

lou.cabrasi
04-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Have you seen the cutscene where Lidia says to take her to the desert and she'll guide you to the town? If not, you won't be able to go there. I don't think there's any restaurant rating requirement.
No cutscene yet...I will wait and see I guess...just thought I was missing a level or something...thanks

Ann.Xu0927
04-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Does anyone know what's Combo 29?

BornToBeKevin
04-06-2012, 06:17 PM
I saw a recipe on another page that needed Desert Rose? What's that?

MeagerMouse
04-07-2012, 03:43 AM
HI,

Anyone knows where to find the last sword for shiela after catastrophe (equipment no: 008)

last shield (no: 059)

last suit (no: 078)

Been looking around for countless hours T__T

tq

Go back to the guy in gilbert's path who gave you the pickaxe. He will make for you dragon sword/shield/armor.

Any tips on how to get equipment no. 009? Last one I need and can't find it anywhere.

Dyangers
04-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Can you please be more specific as to where these secret areas are located & how to find them?

Someone pointed out that there's a sandbar on Fire Island. At the screen where you first turn north, there's a small patch of pebbles that leads to a tiny island w/ a chest & fishing area. Fish for p. tuna here, but the odds of catching one are very slim.

Hey I've been posting about secret areas on the recipe thread, and I hvnt seen any word of it on this thread So I though I would move over here

I've currently found 4 secret places:
Top of library tower
Well behind shop
Secret passage at fishing village
Hidden area in first dungeon

Anyone kno of any others? (beside immovable rocks)

Just found wat looks like a collapsed tunnel in the 3rd dungeon any clues?

Dyangers
04-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Where are the Tear of Earth & Catfish Essence found?

BornToBeKevin
04-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Where are the Tear of Earth & Catfish Essence found?
The Tear of Earth is on the ruins that you can find on the desert. For the other ingredient, you'll have to defeat the Catfish on Otts Lake.

BornToBeKevin
04-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Where is the golden box?

ozrainmaker
04-12-2012, 11:21 PM
I am stuck at bar lv10. I can't win the league because I don't have the good ingredients. Any ideas?

Presently I have:

Delux Pizza
Misto Soup
Make Kingcrab
Sushi P Tuna
Maki P Tuna

I used up the golden fish already.
Any suggestion??

04-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Anyone completed the Combo no.54? the only one that i cant finish.

(ingredients shows in almost every combo list i can from google, but not working)

Sashimi (horse mackerel) <---??? suppose to be mackerel ??
( my ingredient list is 100% but there is no such thing, same goes to flounder)
Sashimi (flounder) - flounder also known as flatfish, i tried, not working =\
Sashimi (tuna)
Sashimi (squid)
Sashimi (octopus)

help please?

04-15-2012, 05:18 AM
regarding the last map ??? i found the secret passage
just right before u fight the boss, its the map with chests, right side, most bottom location of chest, there's a secret passage but i cant find the chest in there as it's blind spot.

so anyone know the exact location of the chest in that passage?

oh and after the boss what to do with that yellow portal?
apparently need to trigger something to access it.

someone got the answer already?

Ann.Xu0927
04-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Anyone completed the Combo no.54? the only one that i cant finish.

(ingredients shows in almost every combo list i can from google, but not working)

Sashimi (horse mackerel) <---??? suppose to be mackerel ??
( my ingredient list is 100% but there is no such thing, same goes to flounder)
Sashimi (flounder) - flounder also known as flatfish, i tried, not working =\
Sashimi (tuna)
Sashimi (squid)
Sashimi (octopus)

help please?

the combo 54 is: pickle herring, sashimi (f.fish), sashimi (tuna), sashimi (squid) and sashimi (octopus)

Ann.Xu0927
04-15-2012, 09:11 AM
anyone know what's monster no.85?
and where is monster no.70 & 71?
Thanks

Allisonmp3
04-15-2012, 08:32 PM
After giving Elias the three items, what do I do? Any suggestions?

04-16-2012, 12:11 AM
@AnnXu
Yes im the one who posted in deltaattack.
Thanks anyway.

Plus, i've found the chest in the ??? dungeon's secret path already.

everything in secret catalogue is now 100% except equipments.

Ann.Xu0927
04-16-2012, 05:25 AM
hi, can you tell me what's monster no. 70 & 85?

Ann.Xu0927
04-16-2012, 05:26 AM
@AnnXu
Yes im the one who posted in deltaattack.
Thanks anyway.

Plus, i've found the chest in the ??? dungeon's secret path already.

everything in secret catalogue is now 100% except equipments.

hi, can you tell me what's monsters no. 70 & 85?

dalbbang
04-16-2012, 08:41 AM
Oooh instant buy

ozrainmaker
04-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Which characters are best for the snow mountain quest?

Jxsgamer
04-17-2012, 03:25 PM
This game's graphics look similar to Wild Frontier.
Looks like a fun KRPG; roughly new, going to wait to see a price drop.

eAdvisory
04-17-2012, 03:33 PM
This game's graphics look similar to Wild Frontier.
Looks like a fun KRPG; roughly new, going to wait to see a price drop.
this would be a JRPG

Absyen
04-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Trying to get 100% in my secret catalog, would appreciate any help for the following.

Equipment no. 127 (last one)

Also, anyone know where I can find Ogre? Didn't get complete drop list from this enemy, so I'm 99.5% complete for enemy list. Arrgh...

Also, read somewhere in the forum that certain equips makes Siela dress up as a rabbit. Which equipment should it be, pls?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I managed to get Siela to look like a Teddy Bear with Bearok(it's a fish weapon!), Bear Suit and Bear Cap. :)

Guess after finishing the boss rush mode, that's it for the game?

Great game! I had and am still having lots of fun with this!

eAdvisory
04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Trying to get 100% in my secret catalog, would appreciate any help for the following.

Also, anyone know where I can find Ogre? Didn't get complete drop list from this enemy, so I'm 99.5% complete for enemy list. Arrgh...

Also, read somewhere in the forum that certain equips makes Siela dress up as a rabbit. Which equipment should it be, pls?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I managed to get Siela to look like a Teddy Bear with Bearok(it's a fish weapon!), Bear Suit and Bear Cap. :)

Guess after finishing the boss rush mode, that's it for the game?

Great game! I had and am still having lots of fun with this!
how long have you spent on the game so far?

Absyen
04-24-2012, 04:10 AM
how long have you spent on the game so far?

Hi,

I've lost count, 'cos the time stamp that the game gives maxes out at 99:59...

I'd have to check when I actually purchased the game, but as a guideline, around when this forum was only 30 or so pages long!

patch732
04-24-2012, 10:26 AM

They're on Fire Island. Not located on the beach locations though. There are 2 or 3 areas off of the beach with chests and a few different creatures to fight. For example, on the first screen once you enter you can go east to follow the beach or go north to a grassy area. If you're fighting goblins and the large tree monsters, then if you're in the right place.

yoko
04-24-2012, 12:10 PM
i need a faster way to make some food. :(

HLW
04-24-2012, 01:23 PM
What areas can you visit?

Absyen
04-25-2012, 07:03 AM
Have you bought all the tools for cooking yet?
Also depends on what recipes you already have.

Absyen
04-25-2012, 07:07 AM
They're on Fire Island. Not located on the beach locations though. There are 2 or 3 areas off of the beach with chests and a few different creatures to fight. For example, on the first screen once you enter you can go east to follow the beach or go north to a grassy area. If you're fighting goblins and the large tree monsters, then if you're in the right place.

Thanks so much! Done that! Now looking for last equipment...

Absyen
04-25-2012, 11:13 AM
hi, can you tell me what's monster no. 70 & 85?

Hi, not sure if I still need this answer.

monster 70 is the Ogre. (see post a bit further up for location)
Monster 85 is Drake, found in Gilbert's Path, after a landslide mentioned by customer at the bar.

BornToBeKevin
04-26-2012, 07:53 PM

I'm guessing you already got 127, if you found that Ogre. To get Rabbit!Siela, you need to use the Bunny Cap, Bunny Suit, Silver Tray and Carrot Sword.

November's Chopin
04-26-2012, 11:27 PM
Why the hell do developers add a iOS4.3 requirement to games? It's completely unnecessary and only takes away compatibility with older devices since Apple stupidly omitted 4.3 for them. So many games I see that would work perfectly fine yet devs insist on adding a 4.3 requirement and then go to claim "it works on all devices", wtf. How is there any difference in difficulty of jailbreaking a 4.2 and 4.3? :rolleyes:

Absyen
04-29-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm guessing you already got 127, if you found that Ogre. To get Rabbit!Siela, you need to use the Bunny Cap, Bunny Suit, Silver Tray and Carrot Sword.

Thanks BornToBeKevin, I never thought of using the carrot sword with the bunny suit.

Still not able to get last equipment 127, although I have achieved 100% in all other parts of the catalogue. Any other trigger to get this item?

BornToBeKevin
04-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks BornToBeKevin, I never thought of using the carrot sword with the bunny suit.

Still not able to get last equipment 127, although I have achieved 100% in all other parts of the catalogue. Any other trigger to get this item?
You get it a few days after completing the Monster part of the secret catalogue.

There was a scene in wich Kamerina uses like, magic to stop a fight? And then nothing else happened with her?

patch732
04-30-2012, 05:22 PM
So does anybody else think that it's possible to miss quests in the game? My situation is that I've beaten the main game and beaten the ??? extra map. But I've never been able to proceed through the sandstorm in the desert. Nor have I opened up a desert town. Lidia mentioned it to me once but taking her to the desert in my party didn't open anything up. I also never had a quest where I had to find 3 items for Elias. I only gathered this information from reading through the posts here.

My monster list is 99%, only missing the Almer Baron boss from the desert.

My Ingredients list is 99.1%, only missing #118 which I assume is the Desert Rose

My recipe list is 99.7%, only missing the Rose Cake.

I also saw in another forum that someone beat the game but never recruited Elias. So are some quests "optional"???

HLW
04-30-2012, 06:42 PM
But I've never been able to proceed through the sandstorm in the desert.
You need to cook something and take it with you to the area with the sandstorm. Unfortunately, I don't remember what you have to cook, it was mentioned in a cut scene though.

BornToBeKevin
04-30-2012, 10:35 PM
So does anybody else think that it's possible to miss quests in the game? My situation is that I've beaten the main game and beaten the ??? extra map. But I've never been able to proceed through the sandstorm in the desert. I also saw in another forum that someone beat the game but never recruited Elias. So are some quests "optional"???

You need to bring some tequilla, but I think that only happens after goig to the city. Have you made something for Alfine using Desert Star? And has Fred told you something about the spices?

Yeah, not everything is necessary. I've seen a lot of people talking about Elias and some items, but he never asked me for help, even tough I recruited him long ago and he's one of my strongest characters.

patch732
05-01-2012, 12:38 PM
You need to bring some tequilla, but I think that only happens after goig to the city. Have you made something for Alfine using Desert Star? And has Fred told you something about the spices?

Yeah, not everything is necessary. I've seen a lot of people talking about Elias and some items, but he never asked me for help, even tough I recruited him long ago and he's one of my strongest characters.

I did make the "dessert that makes you lose weight" for Alfine. I'm not sure wether or not Fred mentioned anything about spices. It seems familiar but it could just be because I've read it so many times here in the forums trying to figure out what to do.

I'm pretty sure I have to go to the "desert city" before bringing tequila to the desert but the city never became available to me. I've tried bring Lidia in my party to the desert but nothing happens. It just says that we can't continue due to the sandstorm. I'm not too upset about missing a quest, I'm more upset that I can't fight the boss there and make my secret catalog 100%. And I can't do the boss rush mode either since I believe you have to have fought all of them in the story to enter the yellow portal.

Also kind of sad because now that means I'm done with the game.

Absyen
05-01-2012, 01:40 PM
I did make the "dessert that makes you lose weight" for Alfine.

I'm pretty sure I have to go to the "desert city" before bringing tequila to the desert but the city never became available to me. I've tried bring Lidia in my party to the desert but nothing happens. It just says that we can't continue due to the sandstorm. I'm not too upset about missing a quest, I'm more upset that I can't fight the boss there and make my secret catalog 100%. And I can't do the boss rush mode either since I believe you have to have fought all of them in the story to enter the yellow portal.

Also kind of sad because now that means I'm done with the game.

*major spoiler alert*
how it happened for me was that after making the Aloe Parfait for Alfine using the desert star, a few days later, she came to say that it didn't work. Also around that time, the Cassel Garden guy was being sneaky about buying up all the spices so that Siela would not win the contest (think I was around level 8-9), after a few days, Fred says not possible to buy any spices anywhere, that's when Lidia mentions the desert town, and you can bring her to the desert to find the town.

Did the above events happen? If not, you may have managed to get to level 10 chef and become champion without doing that quest. Maybe you could try bringing Lidia to the desert to find the town again?

Absyen
05-01-2012, 02:04 PM
You get it a few days after completing the Monster part of the secret catalogue.

There was a scene in wich Kamerina uses like, magic to stop a fight? And then nothing else happened with her?

Thanks BornToBeKevin, I stopped playing after posting 'cos wasn't sure what the next step was. Will let the game run a few more days, and hope to get 127. :)

Also, nothing happened for me after the Kamerina fight too. But there were several events with Kamerina that I guessed was meant to add to her character, like men wanting to marry her. thing is, no quest appeared for her.

*spoiler alert*
Regarding Elias, to recruit him, [spoiler]think you have to talk to Alfine everyday to get to know Alfine more, then you get to know Elias and eventually recruit him. You then have to keep looking for and talking to Elias everyday(when you can find him)[\spoiler] to activate the 3 items quest. I got the quest quite late in the game

*arrgh* I keep trying to put the spoiler text, doesn't work. Anybody can see what I'm doing wrong?

patch732
05-01-2012, 02:34 PM
*major spoiler alert*
how it happened for me was that after making the Aloe Parfait for Alfine using the desert star, a few days later, she came to say that it didn't work. Also around that time, the Cassel Garden guy was being sneaky about buying up all the spices so that Siela would not win the contest (think I was around level 8-9), after a few days, Fred says not possible to buy any spices anywhere, that's when Lidia mentions the desert town, and you can bring her to the desert to find the town.

Did the above events happen? If not, you may have managed to get to level 10 chef and become champion without doing that quest. Maybe you could try bringing Lidia to the desert to find the town again?

Alfine never came to me to say that the food didn't work. I didn't see any of the cutscenes regarding the guy buying up all the spices.

Taking Lidia to the dessert doesn't do anything for me. Guess I'll just have to count it as a loss.

HLW
05-01-2012, 03:03 PM
*arrgh* I keep trying to put the spoiler text, doesn't work. Anybody can see what I'm doing wrong?
You need / not \

Absyen
05-02-2012, 02:30 PM
You need / not \

Testing....does it work?

Yes, it does! Thanks!

Ann.Xu0927
05-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Hi, not sure if I still need this answer.

monster 70 is the Ogre. (see post a bit further up for location)
Monster 85 is Drake, found in Gilbert's Path, after a landslide mentioned by customer at the bar.

thx!
now i can working on equipment

Ann.Xu0927
05-05-2012, 02:08 AM
anyone knows what is Equipment no.60 and where is the venom spider (what Elias wants)?
Thx~~

Absyen
05-05-2012, 09:24 PM
anyone knows what is Equipment no.60 and where is the venom spider (what Elias wants)?
Thx~~

Equipment 60 is the Silver Tray. I can't really remember how I got it, but don't think it's from a monster, but from a chest instead? I think I got around the same place as the bunny suit & cap.

Venom spider is in attic of Your bar actually. Just go all the way upstairs and it will trigger a scene.

Hope this helps!

BornToBeKevin
05-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Thx~~
The silver tray can be find on Fire Island. Walk untill you see a small rock in the water, and near to that will be a path were you can actually walk on the water. It will lead you to a small island with a chest. It's a lot easier if you eat Misto Soup to see it, but you can walk it blindly.

Ann.Xu0927
05-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Equipment 60 is the Silver Tray. I can't really remember how I got it, but don't think it's from a monster, but from a chest instead? I think I got around the same place as the bunny suit & cap.

Venom spider is in attic of Your bar actually. Just go all the way upstairs and it will trigger a scene.

Hope this helps!

thanks~~

Ann.Xu0927
05-07-2012, 10:43 PM
The silver tray can be find on Fire Island. Walk untill you see a small rock in the water, and near to that will be a path were you can actually walk on the water. It will lead you to a small island with a chest. It's a lot easier if you eat Misto Soup to see it, but you can walk it blindly.

Thanks~~~

shiroblanc
05-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Hmmm....my bar is Rank 10 already, but it seems like I haven't even gotten close to beating the game, I've got up to unlocking the desert village and giving the Rose cake to Alfine, and then nothing's happened since :/ what should I do?

ZigZaGame
05-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Adventure Bar Story is on Thank You Sale! $2.99 --> $0.99 for a Limited Time!
Big Thanks to those who supported us, we made No.1 RPG in 27 Countries!

oooooomonkey
05-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Cant believe I didn't buy this earlier. Bought it last night and already played 4hours. It's a slow grind from what I can tell so far but that's what I'm liking.
Love just going out collection stuff and killing monsters. Well worth it especially while on sale.

lone555
05-19-2012, 09:32 AM

I'm stunk same you how to pass yellow portal Alway saying "im not ready"

Joolia
05-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get the dragons at Gilbert's path?!?

Cg13
05-29-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm stunk same you how to pass yellow portal Alway saying "im not ready"

anybody knows what is the meaning of that "ready" here as in my secret catalog there were only 2 monsters left that i havent fight...

Cg13
05-29-2012, 04:30 AM
can someone help me out on monster number 93 and 99? thats the only 2 monster left in my catalog and i have no idea where to found em :(