View Full Version : Win $25 iTunes gift cards + promo code giveaway!
03-15-2012, 04:40 AM
Win a $25 iTunes gift card + promo code giveaway!
And today's winners are Rokrdude and burn!
Congrats to the winners!
Guys, thanks for taking part and sharing your suggestions! You're the greatest!
03-16-2012, 02:38 AM
03-17-2012, 01:08 AM
reviewed as Sheng Guo on US store:
This app is the right thing I want. With this app, you can make a full range of management of your fitness programs including diet and energy.
It is really an 'all-in-one' app that many helpful features are included in it.
1. I think the icon is very smart and beautiful, although I would prefer a self-evident one with a gym background.
2. The interface is well designed, which reflect the developer's efforts on the art of the app. Many windows are colorful. It is very smart, for example the window of food management and the window of shape information. I like these windows very much.
3. Sufficient features are collected in this app. All of them are very helpful and convenient to use. You can freely set training plans to meet your individual character, then follow the training programs and check your goal.
4. A large amount of information is provided by the app, such as suggestions of meal, body tracker, and some special advice of advanced training for the particular part of muscle.
5. In this app, you could read some relative magazines as well. If your have problems in the training process, you could ask for help by the provided email. However, I think the quality of the instructor or coach should be shown, since the speciality of him/her is important for the proper direction.
Anyway, this is a very nice fitness app. It offers all I need. If you want to start your training now, it could be a nice consideration for choosing this app as your simple and unique fitness assistant.
03-17-2012, 03:55 AM
Reviewed as Alex.Ling on US AppStore.
My brother and I have got benefits from this app.The app really does help to us. We use it for training muscles and keep body figure good.
The app provides a large amount of exercises with detailed videos and images. The instructions are also very comprehensive. Following the trainer, trainees can easily finish the courses and after short term or long term efforts, effects are reflected.
There are over 700 exercises and 300 yoga courses in the app. About 100 ready-made workouts can be suitable for most users. You can also customize your own workouts using the 1000 courses provided.
Videos and images are viewed online by default. But you can download them all to make offline view.
It's very important to track your physical conditions after training. The app also provides a statistics to manage your data. You can track changes and improvements in the app.
Trainings must be done regularly and perseverely. Once you determine a workout or a course to do, you can record it in calendar. When it's time to do excerices, the app will remind you.
Many other premium features such as All-in-Fitness Magazines can be bought via In-App-Purchase.
My brother and I will keep using this app. We both hope this app can make better and better. Here're some suggestions:
1. The extra contents can be downloaded in the app. But when the app is quit unexpectedly, all what have download must be done again. Please make it a pause and function to continue download after unexpected quit.
2. The app supports only western languages now. In order to let more people enjoy the app, there should be more asian languages added.
3. I used German language setting at first. Then switch to English, but there're still some German words left. Such as under the calendar. The training I have already recorded.
All in all, the app is very practical and really worth the price!
03-19-2012, 03:25 AM
03-20-2012, 02:23 AM
Reviewed as deadpuma in the US Store
Awesome Fitness app!
All-in Fitness is the best fitness app I've ever seen in the AppStore! This app helps you to keep your body fit and healthy. All features what you need for fitness in one app. So many fitness exercises and yoga poses providing with detailed photo, video and audio description for each exercise. Also this app contains many other features such as Fitness magazine, calorie counter, body trackers and fitness calculators which are tracking you heart rate, blood sugar, mood. All-in Fitness has advanced statistics and graphics. You can find here a lot of readymade workouts for different goals and share it with friends. One of the great features is designing your own workouts for any goal! If you have some question you can find answer from professional trainers on free Live support - it’s really useful feature. All-In Fitness has everything that one would need to track just about anything fitness related. Very useful and efficient app! Definitely recommend to everyone!
03-20-2012, 03:51 AM
Updated Review as Kreveski in app store:
Personal trainer in the palm of your hand!
All-in Fitness: 1000 Exercises, Workouts and Calorie Counter is well and truly like your own personal fitness trainer, only much cheaper!
It showcases hundreds of great fitness exercises anyone could try, accompanied with instructions, images and videos to assist in in every possible way.
The app is beautifully presented and very easy to use. After registering and creating your own personal profile, you can add workouts and activities, keep track of the calories you have eaten in a day as well as help measure your overall general fitness and well-being plus much, much more.
One suggestion is to divide the numerous exercises into beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts as it has been done with the workouts. In addition, there should be options for workouts to last longer than 3 days, e.g. a week for serious trainers. Finally, it is assumed that users will have access to a large range of gym equipment. For those who don't have gym membership, it would be nice to have examples of simple workouts based on some of the cheaper workout equipment, e.g. dumbbells and barbells.
All in all, with statistics to measure your performance as well as plenty of convenient features, All-in Fitness is the only fitness app you need for your phone! 5 stars!
Thank you for contest! :)
03-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Review updated as Rokrdude3 on U.S. appstore
Truly All in One
All-in Fitness app includes the functionality of 4 different apps- Calorie counter, Body tracker, Pedometer and Fitness exercises/ Yoga.
The Calorie Counter keeps track of your daily goals by calculating the calories intake via its gigantic food library and categorizing it into carbohydrates, protein and fats and use this information for giving various suggestions for achieving your goals. Body tracker keeps track of your B.M.I while the pedometer which comes with custom music player tracks distance travelled and calories burnt and represents it in form of various charts and graphs. Finally the best thing I like about this app is availability of various workout modes combined with over hundreds of Fitness exercises and Yoga poses with audio and video instructions in this app.
Some of the features I would like to see as a future update are:-
1) As the app contains so many features, I would love to see some kind of demo tutorial showing how to use the app effectively for new users.
2) Also would love if the user could get the premium contents for free for a limited time so that could try and see the difference.
3) Finally would love some pre made workout plans based on the time user has like 15,30,45 and 60 min so that user can quickly try the workouts.
With the latest update all the crashes and calendar issues from previous version has been fixed .Overall with so many features and such a low price, it is a must have app for every Fitness enthusiasts.
5 star review in US app store as _burn:
The great thing about this app is that it can be used for working out at home on a personal bench with dumbells or bars, or it can be taken to the gym where you have access to several different machines. This app covers all of that.
The user interface is well written, the colors flow together and the data is nicely organized. There is a lot of quality in this app.
I love the body tracker .... it's a huge motivator to keep track of your progress. Not only can you track your measurements but you can add photos, blood pressure, body fat, even your mood.
For me, there are two main areas for this app: the training plan and the exercise base. The Training Plan let's me create a custom workout schedule. I can use one of the many, many built-in plans or search for a specific workout. If I find a workout that I really like, I can star it so I can quickly find it again. There seems to be hundreds of Ready Workouts. The Ready Workouts are usually 3 days long and stretch anywhere from full body to just toning or weight loss. You can pick workouts either by gender or by level (beginner to advanced). These Ready Workouts seem perfect for the beginner because it takes the guesswork out of what workouts you need to be doing. Seriously, there are a LOT of workouts in here.
Another feature that is just as important as what workouts you're doing is what you're eating. The built-in Calorie Counter is another well-written piece. You can search for your food, scan a barcode, create recipes for quick entry when you cook that same meal again, or search for a meal based on what restaurant you're at. If your work buddies want you to go Applebee's for lunch you can easily track that so you'll know where you need to cut calories later.
I also like the idea of sharing your workouts with friends. Most people that are new to the gym are there with a more experienced buddy so it's a great feature for that buddy to be able to share his workouts with his new gym partner(s). This feature comes with the premium upgrade.
I'm just getting started with this app and so far it's working great. There are a lot of fitness apps on the app store so the competition is tough. So far, this one has everything I need.
I would like to request a few features:
* I have one of your iPad apps and love it due to the larger screen for the videos. However, I mostly use this phone app for entering my food intake. It would be awesome if I could sync the two. I don't know if the answer is with a universal app and Apple's iCloud or a syncrhronization server on your end. Either way it would be really helpful.
* I may have missed this feature so I apologize if it's already in there, but it would be nice to have the option to export my stats to Excel or Google Docs, or just a CSV file. That way I can keep up with my stats on a long-term basis.
* Another thing that would be pretty slick is if I could print out my workout routine. I just got an AirPrint-enabled printer so that may be me just wanting to use it for everything I can think of. :) I do think it would be nice to have a print some of this stuff, like my workout schedule, food consumption, etc.
03-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Left a review as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore
Live healthy and shape your body with this Fitness app. Fitness is very useful and great app! Recommended for those who want to keep their body strong and healthy!
With 700 videos and exercises plus 50 yoga videos. You follow the exercise via audio, picture or video. Keep track your BMI and stay fit & healthy. With this app you wont need a personal trainer and go often to the gym. Use it everywhere, in your house, outdoor or recreational place.
Let keeps our life healthier and love ourself.
Would like to see an upgrade improvement to make this app better.
a) Export the tracking by monthy to Excel/email. So that we can save a softcopy to other storage eg. PC,thumb drive.
b) User can choose their level, eg. Beginner, Intermediate, Advance in their profile. And the workout that shown would be sync with their level and gender. So they wont need to choose their workout again.
c) Could print out the magazine article, tips and recipes
d) User can took and save a picture of them before and after using the Fitness app. So they can make the comparison physically from the picture. A gallery menu maybe could be use for store the image.
e) Mini dictionary description about the body part, muscle or any gym/workout term. So that the beginner user could understand more.
03-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Update my review in US store as xbetayll:
My Professional Personal Fitness Coach
All-in Fitness is definitely the best and most professional fitness app on iPhone! Impressive and amazing helpful!
With this app I can excercise with the equipments at spare time such as at home or in the office, even on the go, very useful for me! Always makes my life easier and saves a lot, it has now been my personal coach instead, which works perfectly 'cause it actually "knows me better" with the built-in tracker. Neatly design and user-friendly interface makes this app such easy to use that even my dad can handle it without obstacles. Huge video collections of exercises as guidance which covers almost everything about fitness! It's a great pleasure to exercise with the exciting and inspiring songs via the music player, make me motived to keep going. Now I feel energetic all day! Bravo! :)
What else could be worth more than this app for only $0.99 on your body fit?
Do not hesitate to buy this app, what you get from it will be far more than $0.99.
If you're looking for a fitness app for your iPhone , this app is the one!
Highly recommended as the best fitness app! Never miss it again!
Buy it then exercise and keep energetic all day NOW!
More language support would always help this app spread to the world;
More choices of subscription to this app;
Choice of customizing the themes of this app and quick switch between them.
Here is the snapshot of the review:
Thanks again for the contest and chance! :)
03-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Reviewed as Marc Fizzy on US store with 5 stars:
The Perfect Fitness App for iPhone
I have been using the app for a week. And it is mind-blowing!!!
It's certainly the best fitness app on app store. The app looks extremely polished. And it has an unbelievably huge collection of videos and images. (The description says it has 700+ exercises for men and women & 300 yoga poses with more than 1000 HD video clips, and that's TRUE!) And the navigation of this app is pure genius!!! Trust me!!!
With such a detailed database, surely you will get the correct form. The instructions and videos are accurate. Besides, you can track a lot of useful information (distance, duration, weight, etc) about each of your session.
Moreover, the app has several other professional tracker tools, namely, Calorie Counter, Body Tracker & BMI. They add an analytical and monitoring angle to the fitness part of the program, creating a new way of understanding a fitness routine and its results. The body tracker lets users follow their advance in their physical condition with the help of graphs. It also shows the userís body mass index (BMI), the indicator of body fatness. The calorie counter tool performs two functions: it counts calories both consumed and burnt and sets a day goal which shows how many calories a user must burn to keep fit.
But I do has some suggestions:
1. Although the navigation of the app is very effective and intuitive. But I still think the first-time user should be introduced to a tutorial page, since the little triangles are not that easy to find and you have to learn how to use them correctly.
2. I love voice instruction. But on All-in Fitness, when you start workout, you have to tap the media page so you can listen to instruction. Since it's iPhone app and I always plug my in-ear, I hope there will be a button on the timer page, so I won't have to tap two more times to listen to it.
3. I hope there will be playlist feature, so I can listen to my music when I exercise.
4. I hope an iCloud sync option will be available soon. I know this will be tricky. But that will make this app a killer! I know a lot of users are dying to integrate their information on iPhone and iPad.
Thank you again for this great app! The UI is even better than the iPad version.
03-21-2012, 01:46 PM
By the way, I'd love to see if Fitness for iPad would adapt All-in Fitness's UI design.
03-21-2012, 10:13 PM
reviewed as dreadnok
And Still The Best
Well since I have the app for Ipad as well it allows me to compare
As I have said before I was a bigger fan of the original simple black metallic background which I think gave it a more rough and tough appeal to me as a guy but I can see how this new look has a more unisex feel.The BMI now works perfectly and the different excerse sections have been fixed and even upgraded with some new exercise, the Yoga section is now up and running(thank you).
The my workout section works great now and the Advanced Search seems to be capable of finding workouts no matter what combination I input . All and any data is saved and my profile info was secured from the old version.I really think that including gender which now allows you to cater the workout differently for men and women was a great idea
Besides that you still get a video audio and text to teach you each exercise plus the pictures then you also still have that great X-ray pictures showing exactly which muscles are worked with the exercises .
I still wish the audio and video was combined this is my biggest issue with the app , as well as the fact that it does not look or feel as polished as the ipad version
Also more videos for Yoga section plus a warm up video and some videos for Cardio would be nice
Another Idea is have a section for people who don't have time for gym or home workouts put some exercises that can be done at the office or on the street like chair dips make it an office workout section and have everyday items that can be used to workout with.
with just a few new touches it can become the every mans workout app and remain without a doubt the best workout app in the entire app store.
03-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Reviewed as #KBryant24 on March 21, 2012:
The All-in Fitness app is one of the best fitness apps I have seen in the App Store. This app includes a variety of exercises for all muscles in the body. Exercises can be arranged by body parts, muscles, or types of equipment.
I really like the fact that there are pre-made workouts loaded into the app for specific goals, such as weight loss, muscle gain, or maintenance. The pre-set workouts were really neat, because they told you what exercises to do on what day, in a specific order. I really loved the feature of viewing which primary and secondary muscles that each exercise targets. The textual and video descriptions are very comprehensive and effectively explain and demonstrate each individual exercise.
What really stood out for me was the Calorie Counter feature, which sets a specific calorie goal per day and includes an interactive log to track food and calories consumed throughout the day. I also enjoyed the feature of being able to log your workouts, as well as track your food and nutrition intake, daily activities, and body measurements, such as weight, BMI, and body fat.
The one thing that really irked my about this app was the lack of ability to view exercise descriptions and videos without an internet connection. Since I usually bring my iPod Touch to the gym, I am unable to see the correct execution of the exercise, defeating the purpose of having this app. I would recommend at the minimum, the ability to download and save specific exercises. Another minor inconvenience that I found was that no matter what types of info I put into the advanced search, nothing would pop up.
Overall, I find the All-In Fitness App to be one of the better fitness apps. It has a wide variety of exercises, and good workout plans. The only major drawback for this app is its lack of ability to load exercises and their descriptions without an internet connection. The videos, descriptions, and muscle illustrations are a plus. I would recommend this to anybody looking for exercises to use at the gym.
03-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Reviewed as Jdragon69 on the US AppStore:
(the review might take a couple of hours to show up because I just submitted it)
All-in Fitness💩is a great app for managing your daily fitness. This app has a very clean, simple, colourful and nice looking menu interface. Lots of information is tracked by this app such as suggestions for meals and a body tracker. It is also very easy to navigate through the app and the transitions between each window are very smooth. There are many different workouts that you can choose from, in categories including Muscle Gain, Weight Loss, and Maintenance. There's also premium workouts that you buy to get them. I am guessing they go in much more detail than the regular workouts that they provide for you. You are also able to create your own workouts, which are extremely customizable. Besides the workouts, there are also activities such as sports, exercises and outdoor activities. Plus, you can choose exercises for a specific part of your body. There is a calorie counter, which, of course, counts your calories for a certain time period and for specific meals of the day. Finally, there is a Body Tracker, which measures your heart rate and the height of parts of your body.💩
Here are some suggestions:
1) I recommend having a list of recommended/best workouts
2) When you create a profile, you have to enter how much you weigh in "kg" and how tall you are in "cm". Well, some people don't measure weight and height in "kg" and "cm", some people measure in "m" and "lbs". I suggest making an option to change the weight and height to "m" and "lbs".💩
3) Also, have a list for workouts for a specific age
4) Not only have a "Daily Goal" but, also have a Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Goal
5) Have a star rating for each workout/exercise so people can figure out which exercises/workouts are the best and so they don't have to try out everything
03-22-2012, 01:57 AM
Left a review in us store as extremelygamers:
Impressive and Awesome Fitness App
Fancy interface with fresh UI and also covenient and solid control, make it such easy to use and keep track of exercise progress. Huge packs of video courses are great tutorials especially to new hands. Features as calrie counter and details with graphs are so considerate and sweet. Very helpful app to fitness.
Very impressive Fitnes app on iPhone, worth a try for only one buck!
Highly recommended if you're looking for fitness apps and keen on keeping sharp!
More localization support.
Notification Center and Push Notification support for settle goals.
More videos and yoga poses added.
03-22-2012, 03:31 AM
Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store
Lately I'm trying to lose some weight and shape my body, but I don't want to spend lots of money to hire someone to help me make workout plans and track the everyday workout. Finally I found All-in fitness. It is so perfect that it fit all my needs. It has thousands of fitness and yoga exercises with detailed text, photo and video instructions. With several build-in tools it can calculate calorie, track my body. The new UI is well designed, I like it although it is a little complicated for me. The preset workouts are good and enough for me. It would be better if it could be updated from time to time.It now became the only workout app in my iPhone.Highly recommended.
Something needs to be improved:
1. When I try to select food in the database, it is a bit slow in response. I guess the food database is online instead of local. Can you provide an option to download the database and update it from time to time? So that I could still use it when there's no wifi or 3G network.
2. It would be better if I could setup a reminder in the app to remind me to fill new data of my body in the Body tracker. I always forgot to fill it. And of course it would be better if it could sync with the Calendar app like the reminder of Trainning Plan do.
3. Can you provide a way to export or print the log and/or the graphs?
4. I'm a lazy guy. I ate almost the same food every day. Can you provide a way to duplicate the foods of some day in the past from breakfast to snacks so that I don't have to select them all over again.
5. Can you provide an option to select background music when I'm doing the workouts?
03-22-2012, 04:13 AM
Winners have been announced!
03-22-2012, 04:20 AM
Congrats to the winners
Thanks Viaden! GC received and redeemed. You guys are the best!
03-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Congrats to the winners!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.