PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Eternity Warriors 2 By Glu Games Inc. [Out worldwide]

D3adly
07-23-2012, 08:09 PM
http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/eternity-warriors-2/id525458069?mt=8

Exact-Psience
07-23-2012, 10:28 PM
It may be from Glu, but that "Dungeon Crawling" in screenshot 2 has me interested.

Onthe other hand, it is followed by "returns" so i hope it isnt arena-based ike the first one coz it'll just be another Dungeon Hunter 3 borefest.

johannaffendy
07-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Glu is on a roll, suddenly.

Never played the first game but this looks interesting. Perhaps much better than Dungeon Hunter 3?

Talbs
07-23-2012, 10:46 PM
What's going on with all these sudden Glu releases and in Canada only (for now?)?

Exact-Psience
07-23-2012, 11:00 PM
What's going on with all these sudden Glu releases and in Canada only (for now?)?

And their version numbers are under v1.0 which suggests it may still be in testing phase, or the game released may be a Chapter 1 of sorts.

Nobunaga
07-23-2012, 11:09 PM
A lot like DH3. Slightly larger arenas.
IAP seem very steep. Only two weapons to purchase with IAPs. One would cost about $10 the other almost $50.
There are other IAP currency items. I thought telling you about the weapons would give you the idea though
If you don't have a Canadian AppStore account, you're not missing much. In my opinion.

Sanuku
07-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Gosh Glu you are making my Day. Expect the usual Feedback as soon as I`m back from the Dungeon ;)

Exact-Psience
07-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Gosh Glu you are making my Day. Expect the usual Feedback as soon as I`m back from the Dungeon ;)

Looking forward to it.

I might be forced to create a Canadian account because of all the good stuff happening there. NZ doesnt seem as necessary since they get released worldwide less than 24 hours later.

Sanuku
07-24-2012, 02:38 AM
1mFYEmDA0Jo

b6CORxBsm0Y

stryver12
07-24-2012, 04:00 AM
Diablo 3 like? Usually all Glu games are 1-star in my books, but I think I'll give this one a chance....

Exact-Psience
07-24-2012, 04:04 AM
Ok. those videos just look too f**kin antastic, imm make a canadian account.

Delusionaltool
07-24-2012, 06:16 AM
wow look like diablo 3 much, LOL...its deff a poor mans diablo 3 look at the dungeon its straight ripped colors and all from diablo 3, looks interesting tho...glu is very iap heavy....

psj3809
07-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Would actually like this but as it cant play on my ipod touch 4th gen i cant ! Shame

Fireball926
07-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Wait hold on, did they even ever release a Eternity Warriors 1?

Brrobotix
07-24-2012, 10:57 AM
yes, but it was overshadowed by Gun Bros, given that it was based around the same concept, but melee-focused.

jtall
07-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Would actually like this but as it cant play on my ipod touch 4th gen i cant ! Shame

It plays on my iPod Touch 4G just fine

psj3809
07-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Cool glad you told me that, bit weird their own advertising blurb on the front page says "***Eternity Warriors 2 does not support iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPad 1 or earlier devices***"

Gonna lose quite a few sales to that if its not true

emaddox
07-24-2012, 02:26 PM
I have a 3GS and this game runs very smoothly on it.

Edmilan
07-25-2012, 12:19 AM
So this game is arena based like that crap Dungeon hunter 3?

Exact-Psience
07-25-2012, 01:55 AM
So this game is arena based like that crap Dungeon hunter 3?

Not really. You need to move from point A to B, but the stages arent too big, but they arent too small either since killing enemies usually take time, and that will make you spend time on each stage. It's mission based too, as opposed to of EW1's waves.

For the time I spent on this, i'd say this is much better than DH3.

But a word of warning, this game doesnt feel finished yet. There isnt much in the shops yet, but everything else feels great.

Doesnt look like IAP is necessary because of the good and better item drops from bosses and sub-bosses. There is some degree of difficulty in later levels, but you can grind off previous replayable missions. Also, this isnt a button-mash-attack-button-to-win. Well-timed guards are necessary to take down bosses, which makes things a little more strategic than other diablo clones.

vibliribland
07-25-2012, 04:02 AM
Not really. You need to move from point A to B, but the stages arent too big, but they arent too small either since killing enemies usually take time, and that will make you spend time on each stage. It's mission based too, as opposed to of EW1's waves.

For the time I spent on this, i'd say this is much better than DH3.

But a word of warning, this game doesnt feel finished yet. There isnt much in the shops yet, but everything else feels great.

Doesnt look like IAP is necessary because of the good and better item drops from bosses and sub-bosses. There is some degree of difficulty in later levels, but you can grind off previous replayable missions. Also, this isnt a button-mash-attack-button-to-win. Well-timed guards are necessary to take down bosses, which makes things a little more strategic than other diablo clones.

A few more great features and this sounds really great!

Thx for the preview

Sanuku
07-25-2012, 04:14 AM
why no support for older devices,not that this looks anything better than dungeon hunter or anything.Really devs. are becoming extremely lazy.

It`s not that the Publisher/Developer are getting lazy nowadays. Often older iDevice simple doesn`t support some Feature of the Game Engine or the IAP that is included into the Game.

Even Apple itself did cut out some of the older iDevice from their Update List so you simple won`t be able to upgrade to a newer Firmware Version and some Games that did first run on those don`t do it with the newest Build because the Game use now a different Engine that would require a newer Firmware.

While some Developer are still taking the extra Time and release two different Builds to still be able to support all iDevices many simple doesn`t even take that extra Work because it seems that it doesn`t pay of in the End for them.

johannaffendy
08-21-2012, 07:06 AM
Should be released today on Android and iOS tomorrow.

Exact-Psience
08-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Cant wait! I loved the soft-beta canadian release, so this should be a blast playing. One of the few Glu Games i appreciate.

psj3809
08-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Damn i'm nearly converted to this freemium type hack n slash !

Would love this to be like 'dungeon hunter 1' as in quests to do, rather than 'dungeon hunter 3' and just an arena slash type game.

Is it just as case of 'go to each floor and kill everything' or are there 'missions' ?

Biggavelli
08-21-2012, 08:02 AM
This looks good BUT Glu will find a way to screw this up (Iap Heavy).I have little to no faith in them,we'll see...

psj3809
08-21-2012, 08:03 AM
This looks good BUT Glu will find a way to screw this up (Iap Heavy).I have little to no faith in them,we'll see...

Yep thats what worries me.

Gears & Guts could have been brilliant but was ruined by stupid crazy OTT IAP's by Glu sadly

killercow
08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm also afraid of the IAP but for the first ten levels (first world) i've had quite a lot of great loot. Ranging from blue to orange, i even feel overpowered sometimes ;)
But i believe the upgrade gems and in the long run the coins are gonna be in short supply or i'll have to grind. The game is fun though and multiplayer's a blast. It gets repetitive but it has that "one more floor" feeling.

Strange Brew
08-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm also afraid of the IAP but for the first ten levels (first world) i've had quite a lot of great loot. Ranging from blue to orange, i even feel overpowered sometimes ;)
But i believe the upgrade gems and in the long run the coins are gonna be in short supply or i'll have to grind. The game is fun though and multiplayer's a blast. It gets repetitive but it has that "one more floor" feeling.

Good post and I agree. I'm really digging this so far, about 2 hrs in.

I love the "floor" aspect a lot. Each seems a little different so far. The bosses are a good fight also, u must do well with your block skill however.

johannaffendy
08-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Playing this on my Android phone. So far so good, but a tad too straightforward though. Like Exact-Psience mentioned basically getting from point A to point B and killing X number of enemies.

Skillmaster19
08-22-2012, 09:27 PM
stupid question but is data stored online or offline?

Wrath
08-22-2012, 09:42 PM
I tend to not have anything negative to say about free games, and this one especially - I'm digging it! Very nice graphics, controls are simple, small file size, quite fun running around hacking and slashing :-)

tso5818
08-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Works good on my iPod touch 4th gen 8gb but don't work on my 64gb iPod touch. Weird.

psj3809
08-23-2012, 03:42 AM
It's a huge shame Glu don't release a mission based non linear game with this graphic style. Would be brilliant but suppose they're after the iAPs which you get with arena style games. Shame

Exact-Psience
08-23-2012, 03:50 AM
It's a huge shame Glu don't release a mission based non linear game with this graphic style. Would be brilliant but suppose they're after the iAPs which you get with arena style games. Shame

This one doesnt really feel like much of an arena anymore. On each mission, you go from point a to b to c, etc, until you get to fight a boss. What i really like is the no-button-mashing. You can never win boss fights (forgot if i buttonmashed the first bosses though) button mashing as they will steamroll you. You have to know when to use the block button to be good at this one.

killercow
08-23-2012, 04:10 AM
stupid question but is data stored online or offline?

There's an icloud option in the menu.

Montanx
08-23-2012, 04:10 AM
Wow is all I can say, so smooth and responsive. I am crying that they didn't take this awesome shell of a game and make it what it could be. Add dif classes, dif areas and maps, more players coop, lose the freemium and charge for it!

This game is pretty awesome, despite the freemium money grab mechanics it is just so smooth and fun in multiplayer! Argh!!! Just take this engine and make it a dungeon hunter clone!!! It would be a better DH and the best diablo clone in mobile gaming!

Exact-Psience
08-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Wow is all I can say, so smooth and responsive. I am crying that they didn't take this awesome shell of a game and make it what it could be. Add dif classes, dif areas and maps, more players coop, lose the freemium and charge for it!

This game is pretty awesome, despite the freemium money grab mechanics it is just so smooth and fun in multiplayer! Argh!!! Just take this engine and make it a dungeon hunter clone!!! It would be a better DH and the best diablo clone in mobile gaming!

2 games looking at you. One of them being Infinity Blade Dungeons, and the other one was an oriental style diablo clone which the title evades me. Oh wait... they arent supposed to be diablo clones, but more like Diablo 3 clones.

Hex Blade
08-23-2012, 09:30 AM
This game has trouble working on the iPod 4g. The pack of muppets at Glu better get a fix out soon if they don't want this game to flop.

There's a lot of iPod 4 uses out there.

awp69
08-23-2012, 09:38 AM
Game isn't deep (as others have noted with lack of classes, etc.), but it sure is pretty darn fun to play. Definately better than DH3.

I know I've been waiting for IB: Dungeons, but this is a nice little holdover until then. I do like, as Exact-Psience said, that the bosses generally can't be defeated just by button mashing.

The gem system for most of the store items is very much geared towards IAPs though (I know the devs need to make money somehow, but it seems a bit excessive). I've been able to play so far with weapons found, etc., though. Not sure if I'll hit a paywall. Still, might get an IAP to support the devs.

tops2
08-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Agreed. Pretty fun mindless games. Bosses requires memorizing attack patterns. You can dodge, or if your good enough, parry. Love how there's random loot. I was having a hard time with a few stages, but after getting one decent weapon (considering my current level 13), it's much easier again.

I like how each stage is an actual short dungeon instead of an open arena...even though it's pretty much the same thing in the end. Boy, only if Dungeon Hunter 3 (which I actually really liked) had at least the random loot factor like here. =)

The only thing I wish for USA smoother experience. My 4th gen iPod touch keeps chugging...I should probably just do a hard reset.

I actually like the manual iCloud save and load scheme here. Easy to transfer my saves.

Multiplayer is pretty fun..but only ~50 people on it last night (probably cause the game barely came out).

This may be my game of the week. Scratches my dungeon hack n slash with random loot itch.

Joltrabbit
08-23-2012, 11:11 AM
I liked the game enough to use a few Tapjoy offers to store up gems. The 500-gem bundle is calling my name, but that's a lot of "free offer" junk Id have to download.

chaos_envoys
08-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Definitely my GOTW

awp69
08-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Anyone run into the bug when you die and the buttons to either quit or use gems to revive don't respond so you're stuck on the screen?

Exact-Psience
08-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Anyone run into the bug when you die and the buttons to either quit or use gems to revive don't respond so you're stuck on the screen?

Not me. I mean ive died a couple times (LOL) but no unresponsive buttons.

Exact-Psience
08-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Game isn't deep (as others have noted with lack of classes, etc.), but it sure is pretty darn fun to play. Definately better than DH3.

I know I've been waiting for IB: Dungeons, but this is a nice little holdover until then. I do like, as Exact-Psience said, that the bosses generally can't be defeated just by button mashing.

The gem system for most of the store items is very much geared towards IAPs though (I know the devs need to make money somehow, but it seems a bit excessive). I've been able to play so far with weapons found, etc., though. Not sure if I'll hit a paywall. Still, might get an IAP to support the devs.

As for the Gem system, it sure is geared towards IAP, but so far, i dont see it necessary. Lv 2 gems are rare, but they drop for me from Undead Spire 8. I hope the higher level gems drop like this in later levels too. It's rare and it isnt much, but you wont need that much gems for a couple upgrades, til you can get something better.

smegly
08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
It's just been crashing on start up for me.

tops2
08-24-2012, 12:10 PM

I've gotten the multiplayer bug where after you join a game..no players load and your stuck on the screen. But after I multitask quit, then come back to the game, I can access the main menu to quit the game.

Anyways..boy am I having a lot of fun. As you get to the higher difficulties, even the minions you have to learn their attack patterns and either dodge, or parry/block. The thrill of finding loot is what keeps me coming back... The game, to me, is infinitely more fun multiplayer. I played single player for half an hour last night then tried multiplayer...didn't go to sleep till 1am. =P

Really satisfying when you partner with someone who also parries.. Makes boss fights a lot easier.

Did you guys notice on certain maps/stages at least in the first world, there's a hidden spot in the wall you can break and find a treasure chest. ;)
I think there's maybe 2 maps at least with that.

Man..I think I mentioned earlier..but if Dungeon Hunter 3 has randomized loot, it would probably still be on my ipod. =P I actually like the variety and the actual battle mechanics of DH3 a lot... Maybe next try.

Exact-Psience
08-24-2012, 12:15 PM
My game crashes when notifications pop up on my screen or if somebody calls me. The drops are still decent enough that i dont need IAP yet. Im just grinding on the 3rd level of the Shivering Refuge, the fourth one got me pwnt last time i went in. Nothing too bad though, the boss just got me off-guard and I also needed to change my equips to stronger ones.

For a Glu game, this seems to be balanced in the IAP ways, so far.

Biggavelli
08-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Crash Crash and some more Crash...

tops2
08-24-2012, 01:00 PM
My game crashes when notifications pop up on my screen or if somebody calls me. The drops are still decent enough that i dont need IAP yet. Im just grinding on the 3rd level of the Shivering Refuge, the fourth one got me pwnt last time i went in. Nothing too bad though, the boss just got me off-guard and I also needed to change my equips to stronger ones.

For a Glu game, this seems to be balanced in the IAP ways, so far.

Lol.. While I'm not comparing this game to diablo... Personally, so far, I'm getting the same rush when playing and getting good drops. Can't wait till I get home so I can play more multiplayer. I've pretty much stopped playing single player since trying out the multiplayer.

I do crash out to homepage when I die and tap the screen too quickly...instead of waiting for the give up/continue buttons..

awp69
08-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Due to some shuffling around, I had to delete and reinstall the game figuring I didn't mind starting over again. But I must not have been lucky enough with the drops because because I'm only on level 4 of the Undead Spire and the giant ogre boss is kicking my ass. Even if I manage to succesfully guard of his attacks with my sheild and he falls back, I do little to no damage even using special attacks. The bosses are definately not knockovers but don't remember having as much trouble with this one the first go around.

I got 40 gems from a TapJoy offer. Debating on whether to get a different weapon or use them for resurrection (which I'd hate to do as I know it's only going to get harder).

Oh, and for people having crashing problems, it may be due to space on your device. The game seems to do some downloading/expanding especially the first time you run it. If you don't have any room, that may be causing the issue. It takes a long time to load the first time. And gets quicker afterwards, but still is fairly lengthy in its startup load times.

tops2
08-24-2012, 01:07 PM
@awp69: You can try farming starting from the first stage. I think I go through periods with bad drops then decent drops. When I got stuck before (in terms of weapons damage), I just replayed from the lowest stages till the stage your stuck on. And since I get incrementally stronger weapons each time, I can blow through the lower stages faster and get incrementally even stronger weapons, which eventually lets me get past the current stage that I'm stuck on. My current weapon is ~165 damage I think. It still gets hard..but not too bad. And really learn how to parry.. If you can parry consistently..the game should get slightly easier.

The thing I'm not crazy about is you only get drops on stages you beat.. So to get items, ideally you should complete stages so maybe its a good idea to grind on lower levels..or play multiplayer.. That said..it seems like you keep the experience you gain.

The only thing I can tell when I level up is more life and unlocking skills. I can't tell if I'm doing more damage from leveling up.

Exact-Psience
08-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Tried twice and wasted 16 potions on Refuge-4. The last boss in this level is really giving me a hard time. I just cant land a consistent guard on this guy. And his full combo takes out all my hp. LOL.

Im sure i could block-lock this guy later on. My timing's just not right today. Hahaha!

awp69
08-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I should probably go back and play earlier levels. Even though I didn't feel the need to "grind" when I first started playing it, I don't mind going back playing earlier stages because I'm having fun with it. And hopefully, I'll get some better drops.

Do you guys use charging? I really don't understand it because it doesn't seem to do a whole lot more damage when I've used it and just ends up wasting a lot of my mana (or I think they call it rage).

tops2
08-24-2012, 01:22 PM
I haven't worked out the timing for charging (much less parrying). When I tried it on the boss, I either miss..or attack too early..or get hit by the boss while charging. It could be useful though if I properly learn it. Not sure about against bosses, but against some trash mobs, I seem to knock them in the air then after they fall, you have a second or two to keep attacking..

Parrying/blocking I have leveled it up as far as I can afford, and this seems to be the difference maker against bosses. Before trying parrying..I just hit the boss once or twice, run around to lure the boss to attack, then close to his the boss once or twice and rinse and repeat. Took too long so finally I tried parrying and it works much better. You have to be really careful though..

Exact-Psience
08-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Parrying and Dashing is the way to go. Charging makes you a sitting duck during the charge. As with Dashing, ive managed to unlock the 5000 skill which is a ground slam and it deals good damage, and flinches everything including bosses. That means it resets a boss's attack pattern so you can prepare to parry his next attack again.

awp69
08-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Sounds good. Think I just need to work on my parry timing. The charging did seem like a waste. You do get dealt damage while you're charging and then it doesn't seem very effective anyway.

awp69
08-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Went back and got better drops and easily defeated the level 4 and 5 bosses. Guess some of it luck with the drops.

Still suck at my parry timing though.

As far as the IAP system, if you get good drops, then yes, it's pretty balanced. The only thing that annoys me is that you need to use gems to buy Rage potions. Wish you could use coins on those.

Also, probably the first game I've ever played that you need to pay coins or gems to upgrade to higher level skills (rather than something like skill points earned from leveling up). But as long as I get good drops for weapons/armor, skills are where I usually spend my coins.

Not saying I don't mind getting an IAP or two for an otherwise fun game.

Exact-Psience
08-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Yup... rage potions are too limited. But at least at higher levels you get the "reduce rage cost" skills. Helps a bit. Currently Lv23.

tops2
08-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Lol..I don't even use rage pots.. I just really conserve when to use dash.

Tomtomp44632
08-25-2012, 03:37 AM
How big is this app? The first eternity warriors was 280mb so how can thus one be less? Someone help me out plz

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 03:50 AM
How big is this app? The first eternity warriors was 280mb so how can thus one be less? Someone help me out plz

Eternity Warriors 2 is 348mb installed.

Delete the first one coz good as it may seem, EW1's arena gameplay is elementary compared to EW2.

Tomtomp44632
08-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Thx. It turns out my ipod touch 4g 8gb is too full now!

Tomtomp44632
08-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Eternity Warriors 2 is 348mb installed.

Delete the first one coz good as it may seem, EW1's arena gameplay is elementary compared to EW2.

Actually i just got it and only 195mb got taken up. Maybe save data?

vibliribland
08-25-2012, 05:31 AM
Just downloaded it this morning.

So far, great game, Great potential!

Te combat is fluid and got a few defensive manouvers which makes it more dynamic.

I really recommend anyone who like Diablo esaque games to try this, 100 times better than Dungeon Hunter 3.

However the game needs classes, at the moment you can only play as a warrior with either 2h weapons or dw weapons, a Mage and a rogue would really spice things up, especially in multi player.

Loot seems reasonably hard to find, you don't get showered in epics like in Dungeon Hunter 2 and you don't have to play 10 hours to find a cracked sash like in most Freemium games.

4 stars until classes and more envoiremental aspects are added, like traps, ladders, levers and such.
This game can be truly great with some work!

Tomtomp44632
08-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Actually i just got it and only 195mb got taken up. Maybe save data?

Correcting myself AGAIN! Yep but when u start it up it downloads 151mb of random crap under "documents and data"

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Correcting myself AGAIN! Yep but when u start it up it downloads 151mb of random crap under "documents and data"

Youre right... App is 194mb on mine, with 153mb in docs and data. O_o

Might be because of how the save files are setup where they can be manually uploaded into a cloud save.

chaos_envoys
08-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Really loving this game!!

tops2
08-25-2012, 10:19 AM
I've hit another wall in terms of weapons damage.. Lol.. Played a few rounds with someone who's level 31 and boy was he cutting down enemies fast! I'm only leg 27 compared to him. Lol.. Back to more farming. :)

chaos_envoys
08-25-2012, 11:49 AM
Anyone having troubles connecting to the server? I cannot join any multiplayer game.. After connecting, I always receive the message that I'm disconnected from the server.. :(

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Anyone having troubles connecting to the server? I cannot join any multiplayer game.. After connecting, I always receive the message that I'm disconnected from the server.. :(

Always successful when i play in multiplayer, but unfortunately, for now, you cant see player names so it sucks as you can only play with random people and not with friends. Or am i missing something?

tops2
08-25-2012, 12:29 PM
I have trouble on the ipod touch. I seem to have to multitask close then reopen the game to reconnect. Quite annoying. On my iPad I don't have this problem.

I do wish glu makes connecting to multiplayer games more polished. It's a pain to try to scroll through the list of games to have it auto refreshed and scroll me to the top of the list. I pretty much can't see the games after the first page. That being said..I still have played a lot of multiplayer games.

chaos_envoys
08-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Always successful when i play in multiplayer, but unfortunately, for now, you cant see player names so it sucks as you can only play with random people and not with friends. Or am i missing something?
Apperently my issue is only on my iphone 4.. On my ipad 3, the multiplayer is seamless, although the "guest" name is still there..

mikesiny89
08-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Loving this game so far. It could use a few more things. Classes for example. But overall fun game and will be playing this until i i hit a paywall(if any)

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Lv 29, and completed Shivering Refuge (10 floors) and Undead Spire (10 Flrs), as well as 2 floors of Spider Lair. Still dont think im gonna need IAP. The loots are really good when you have the patience to farm for loot.

Looks like there wont be a paywall anytime soon. Here's to hoping, and enjoying a great one from Glu!

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Woh.. I just got a Lv4 element from the minotaur boss in Refuge-10. Gonna farm here some more as i got some big improvements from my 2 runs here. :D

vibliribland
08-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Everyone should get together for a fan petition to bring classes to the game.

Warrior
Mage
Rogue

Something simple and proven.
Send some feedback to Glu and get a petition started :) .

Great game, even greater with class dynamics and some spells and bows

Jxsgamer
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Just barely beat the third level. -.-
Is it me or do I need to farm more?

THis is probably not the game for me.

vibliribland
08-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Woh.. I just got a Lv4 element from the minotaur boss in Refuge-10. Gonna farm here some more as i got some big improvements from my 2 runs here. :D

What are the elements used for?
I know I need them to upgrade, but what difference does the level of elements make?

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 03:46 PM
Just barely beat the third level. -.-
Is it me or do I need to farm more?

THis is probably not the game for me.

Undead Spire-3?

Cant remember but, is Parry/Guard unlocked yet? If so, then it needs you to parry the boss to avoid damage and to counter attack.

The beauty of parry in this game is that pressing parry cancels your attack to some extent that it goes to parry animation right away. Perfect timing is key though, to make sure the parry occurs and not just block, so that it will give you an auto-counter attack and an opening for a few sword swings before pressing parry again to counter the next attack. :)

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 03:48 PM
A hint for those just starting out... Replay Undead Spire-1 a couple times before going forth. Make sure you open the chest there each run. There is a good chance you'll get a decent weapon from it, one that is way better than the initial default weapon. Should help out in speeding through the first stages til you get better equips. :)

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 03:51 PM
What are the elements used for?
I know I need them to upgrade, but what difference does the level of elements make?

Higher level weapons need higher level gems to upgrade. So im at a point where Level 1 and 2 gems are useless, and Lv 3 is a bit rare, but that's what my current weapon needs to upgrade. I have 82 Lv1 elements and 26 Lv2 elements and I cant even sell them for coins. :(

I hope in late game they still become needed to further upgrade higher end weapons... That way, playing multiplayer games to help out the lower level players will have a use for high level players when they at least get elements.

jimmycarte
08-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Hello guys,

this game also obtained 5 Stars from ipadgamereviews.org!
They have wrote the quality reviews and publishes the gameplay video below:
Eternity Warriors 2 review (http://ipadgamereviews.org/eternitywarriors2-ipad-hackslash-ipadgamereviews/)

nZlj97Kbhkk

scubi
08-25-2012, 06:04 PM
I played this game through most of the first spire.

The graphics are very good and the animations are smooth. Very impressive visually. Fighting is somewhat limited I guess with only one character and a small set of special powers. Possibly from playing games like WoW, I would expect more customization of powers and more choices.

I deleted the game within two hours of downloading it as I could see a paywall running up toward me at full speed and I didn't want to run face first into it.

I would MUCH rather, in a game like this, pay and be done with it and have optional IAP later on. Much like ORC. Now, if ORC were to play this fast and furious... THAT would be a game I would gladly pay out for. I see this paywall becoming very expensive very quickly.

The, you can't go much further without starting to invest in your gear (not unlocking the game), pay mechanic is very much over for me and I won't continue supporting these kinds of games.

Challenge to Chillingo or Glu: Make a game that mixes the story and writing of a game like ORC (a great diablo type) with the fast and furious action and visceral blood and guts of Eternity Warriors 2. No pay wall, just option in game currency.

awp69
08-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Higher level weapons need higher level gems to upgrade. So im at a point where Level 1 and 2 gems are useless.

What's funny is that I never used the Level 1 elements and have a bunch of them with nothing to do with them. I wish they'd allow you to sell them to the shop and use the money from them to buy higher level ones.

Danz060391
08-25-2012, 07:03 PM
For those of you who want to get unlimited rewards. Just go to settings and keep changing the date around so you can keep getting your daily bonus

jimmycarte
08-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Guys,

Would like to tell you that Spider Lair is pretty good for farming! just visit the 1 level, prepare your potions! I got orange axe from the loots!

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 07:14 PM
For those of you who want to get unlimited rewards. Just go to settings and keep changing the date around so you can keep getting your daily bonus

LOL. I make use of my 4s and my ipad3 as my work partner in addition to a gaming device. Changing the dates would f*** up my real life.

Exact-Psience
08-25-2012, 07:21 PM
I played this game through most of the first spire.

The graphics are very good and the animations are smooth. Very impressive visually. Fighting is somewhat limited I guess with only one character and a small set of special powers. Possibly from playing games like WoW, I would expect more customization of powers and more choices.

I deleted the game within two hours of downloading it as I could see a paywall running up toward me at full speed and I didn't want to run face first into it.

I would MUCH rather, in a game like this, pay and be done with it and have optional IAP later on. Much like ORC. Now, if ORC were to play this fast and furious... THAT would be a game I would gladly pay out for. I see this paywall becoming very expensive very quickly.

The, you can't go much further without starting to invest in your gear (not unlocking the game), pay mechanic is very much over for me and I won't continue supporting these kinds of games.

Challenge to Chillingo or Glu: Make a game that mixes the story and writing of a game like ORC (a great diablo type) with the fast and furious action and visceral blood and guts of Eternity Warriors 2. No pay wall, just option in game currency.

It's Glu, so i guess assuming there is a paywall is normal, but i have put some time into this and still no paywall. The loots are still getting better and better. And they balance out the increase in difficulty in the later levels. The weapons being suggested and offered right before the mission starts usually kills all non-bosses in that mission in 2 hits. That means if you have a weapon that is at least half in attack value as that, you will have a good chance of completing the quest.

Also, once you learn how to effectively use Parry, fighting bosses 1v1 isnt too difficult. Because of the parry system, im sure the paywall, if there ever is one, will occur very late in the game.

jimmycarte
08-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Just keep farming! that's really good thing to do!
The spider lair is a cool place to get the move on!

jimmycarte
08-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Many orange items came early from here!

EdvccwvjAv8

Vestid
08-26-2012, 12:33 AM
I hate paying for stuff, especially paywalls. I want it to be free forever because I'm entitled to free stuff that's fun, forever and people should give it to me.

johannaffendy
08-26-2012, 01:29 AM
I hate paying for stuff, especially paywalls. I want it to be free forever because I'm entitled to free stuff that's fun, forever and people should give it to me.

I hope you're just being sarcastic. Nothing in the world is free.

chaos_envoys
08-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Is there any way to contact Glu about iphone 4 multiplayer bug? Really want to play with the others on my phone rather than my ipad..

Vestid
08-26-2012, 02:46 AM
I hope you're just being sarcastic. Nothing in the world is free.

Yeah. I like this site but the constant "if I have to ever pay for this free game I'm enjoying I'm instadeleting" pisses me off a bit.

I like the 'paywall' model. Try, enjoy, buy. Nothing wrong with that.

Danz060391
08-26-2012, 05:47 AM
I've completed all the missions and just reached level 51, it seems this is the level cap. I really enjoyed this game and havent had to pay a dime - the strongest weapon i have looted is ancient axe 772 strength. but something very odd is that as soon as I reached level 51 it won't let me buy any health packs. It just shows -1 next to the buy icon and I have over 20,000 coins...

Exact-Psience
08-26-2012, 08:51 AM
I've completed all the missions and just reached level 51, it seems this is the level cap. I really enjoyed this game and havent had to pay a dime - the strongest weapon i have looted is ancient axe 772 strength. but something very odd is that as soon as I reached level 51 it won't let me buy any health packs. It just shows -1 next to the buy icon and I have over 20,000 coins...

Nice... Im only Lv35 and the guys at Hellfire are handing my ass back to me. All my equips are +HP and +Def, none of them +Fire Res. Shouldve saved those things i sold. LOL.

tops2
08-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Boy have I hit a dry spell for drops. Lol.. Been playing it a lot yesterday and barely getting any decent drops. Hope today is better. ;-)

Exact-Psience
08-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Boy have I hit a dry spell for drops. Lol.. Been playing it a lot yesterday and barely getting any decent drops. Hope today is better. ;-)

Try the next mission to the one you currently are farming at. You might get better loot there, and XP is better too.

tops2
08-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Just curious whether you guys farm in single or multiplayer games?

Yeah..I'm lev 30 now..but my weapon is still a 165->200 damage one that I found back around lev 10-15 which ive upgraded twice since then. In terms of progressing, feels like I need a +300 damage for the next few stages. The first stage in the spider is ok until the final boss, where after one mistake I'm dead.

I've been mostly playing multiplayer..but trying missions that's a bit too hard. Sucks if you don't complete the missions you don't get the drops.

Haha..well, I'll stop complaining for now since I know for these games, it's all about finding loot. And once I find a decent upgrade to my current weapon I'll be able to really progress again. ;-)

Exact-Psience
08-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Im farming on single player. I can time parries better here as it sometimes has a delay on multiplayer which f's up my timing.

When i was at lv30 i used a sword with over 400 atk value. I got lots of good stuff farming Shivering Refuge-10 a lot. :D

I have just since then upgraded that weapon and is now at 535 Atk Value... like this:

Atk: 345
+81 Atk
+59 Fire
+10% crit hit dmg

awp69
08-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Think I need to try multiplayer, but almost every time I go in there's not a room open and it doesn't seem to let me create one.

I'm still not past the Undead Spire. There seems to be huge leap from Floor 7 to Floor 8 in that dungeon. Been farming and got a bit more decent equipment but still can't get past Floor 8. I'm only Level 20 with a weapon that does like 143 damage.

Tried the Spider Lair and can't get past the 3rd wave LOL.

Oh well, I'm having fun with it. Maybe the multiplayer will be more generous with me if I can get in.

Exact-Psience
08-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Think I need to try multiplayer, but almost every time I go in there's not a room open and it doesn't seem to let me create one.

I'm still not past the Undead Spire. There seems to be huge leap from Floor 7 to Floor 8 in that dungeon. Been farming and got a bit more decent equipment but still can't get past Floor 8. I'm only Level 20 with a weapon that does like 143 damage.

Tried the Spider Lair and can't get past the 3rd wave LOL.

Oh well, I'm having fun with it. Maybe the multiplayer will be more generous with me if I can get in.

Have you tried upgrading your weapon? Im guessing you have a good number of Lv1 elements by now. Level up dash if you can, giving priority to the top tree. At your level, you should have access to ground smash already. It should help you clear our minions while dealing damage to bosses without taking much damage during the animation.

Artfoundry
08-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Anyone had problems playing this on iPad 2? I can't get it to run at all - crashes while loading, even after restarting the iPad. Works fine on my iPhone 4 though.

awp69
08-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Have you tried upgrading your weapon? Im guessing you have a good number of Lv1 elements by now. Level up dash if you can, giving priority to the top tree. At your level, you should have access to ground smash already. It should help you clear our minions while dealing damage to bosses without taking much damage during the animation.

I have upgraded my weapon and have a ton of level 1 elements, but any additional upgrades seem to require higher level elements that I don't have. That's one reason I mentioned earlier that I wish you could trade in lower level elements towardd higher level ones.

Yeah, I am also thinking I need to save up cash for getting the ground smash. It's unlocked. Just need to get the 5,000 coins for the upgrade.

I'll keep working at it....

tops2
08-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Ground smash is pretty useful, especially against mobs.

Well, finally started getting items again. Yeah, I've been grinding single player now. One thing to keep in mind is you only get to keep items if you beat a level..so one way is go for the highest level that you are sure you can beat the boss decently quickly. I seem to get items from main and mini bosses and chests. So for some levels, just make a beeline for those items and skip/don't trigger the other trash mobs since its just a "waste of time".

If you go for a more difficult boss and die, you also "wasted" time grinding for weapons (but at least you keep the experience).

jimmycarte
08-26-2012, 05:48 PM
:D Did you guys having a gold farming guide?

What I'm doing now is collecting some loots at Cheapter 3-9 ,then sell em all !!

Exact-Psience
08-26-2012, 06:04 PM
:D Did you guys having a gold farming guide?

What I'm doing now is collecting some loots at Cheapter 3-9 ,then sell em all !!

Spider Cavern (name correct?) seems to give the most loots since it's 10 waves. Then sell em all.

nicoga3000
08-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Will not run on my 4s no matter what I do. Reinstalled, restarted, repeat. :( Any fix? It always crashes just after it loads with the dude beheading the monster with his axe.

jimmycarte
08-26-2012, 07:37 PM
:DHere's the farming guide part II, the orage helmet with 300+ def is dropped from the final boss of Shivering Refuge! Let's try!
rUx3p7C2itk

Credit: ipadgamereviews.org (http://ipadgamereviews.org/eternitywarriors2-ipad-hackslash-ipadgamereviews/)

awp69
08-26-2012, 07:38 PM
It's amazing how little changes made a huge difference. I went from Level 20 to 22 and upgraded my weapon just once (finally got a Level 2 Element) that only brought my weapon up to 164 damage.

But just that difference enabled me to cruise through levels 8, 9 and 10 so I finally finished the Undead Spire and can move on.

Just strange how it went from a boss being very difficult to somewhat easy just with that little bit of level and a weapon upgrade.

squarezero
08-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Will not run on my 4s no matter what I do. Reinstalled, restarted, repeat. :( Any fix? It always crashes just after it loads with the dude beheading the monster with his axe.
Works perfectly on mine.

Exact-Psience
08-26-2012, 07:51 PM

Works perfectly on mine. Except when a notification pops up and the game crashes.

Saqerbeast
08-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Idk it seems like it acts wierd on 3rd gen. It' crashes

drloony
08-26-2012, 09:00 PM
It wouldn't work on my iPad either. I turned the notifications ON in settings, and now it works

nicoga3000
08-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Got it to work with all notifications (minus sound) turned on. Not gonna lie, that's super shitty.

shawnbuddy
08-26-2012, 10:50 PM
When I hit the wall in this, I hit it hard. I got through the first four levels of Shivering Refuge okay at around level 22, but the fifth one is just way too much because the bosses in there can nearly instakill me. I've raised my level to 30 and still can't do it. I did finally beat the first spider dungeon, but I had to use gems and revive on the last boss.

tops2
08-27-2012, 12:51 AM
When I hit the wall in this, I hit it hard. I got through the first four levels of Shivering Refuge okay at around level 22, but the fifth one is just way too much because the bosses in there can nearly instakill me. I've raised my level to 30 and still can't do it. I did finally beat the first spider dungeon, but I had to use gems and revive on the last boss.

Lol.. I'm stuck where you are and I'm I think lev 35 or 36. Too bad we can't invite people from our thread here to help. ;-)

I think I'm starting to feel burned out with this. Too bad there isn't more classes...or more skills to play around with. Either case, I still had a lot of fun and pretty much the only game I played since last Wed/Thurs.

shawnbuddy
08-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Since I posted I actually made it to level 9 on Shivering Refuge. I swear that game is actually easier solo, because you have to block to survive and it's harder to focus on blocking in the multiplayer.

Agas
08-27-2012, 03:20 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32746196/game-of-the-week.gif
http://images.appshopper.com/icons/525/458069.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/465/062454.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/508/176435.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/469/820028.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/545/283979.png
http://images.appshopper.com/icons/545/961104.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/543/098090.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/529/496114.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/548/001324.png http://images.appshopper.com/icons/501/210011.png

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

ETERNITY WARRIORS 2
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
22/08/2012

Do you like to cleanse Demon Towers and defeat a deadly demon army?

VOTE HERE

Poll close
08-30-2012 at 12:16 PM

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

Biggavelli
08-27-2012, 08:15 AM
This game looks great and it has a lot of potential.Its a step in the right direction for Glu but its extremely grind heavy,my character is level 23 (no Iap needed thus far) and Ive played the same levels dozens of times to get coins and armor upgrades.Im not done with it yet but it is starting to get boring.I see myself hitting a wall soon

Leegames
08-27-2012, 01:09 PM
I absolutely love this game. Sure it is grind heavy, but that is something I enjoy. I am currently lvl 43 and have used som coins for pots and revivew cause I got lazy. but to me it seems like IAP done right (not counting the absurd pricing on weapons, which I will never buy). I hope they keep updating it like they did with Gun Bros.

Now they need to fix the crashing issues. :)

Exact-Psience
08-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Lol.. I'm stuck where you are and I'm I think lev 35 or 36. Too bad we can't invite people from our thread here to help. ;-)

I think I'm starting to feel burned out with this. Too bad there isn't more classes...or more skills to play around with. Either case, I still had a lot of fun and pretty much the only game I played since last Wed/Thurs.

Hmm... I actually completed Shivering Refuge when i was around Lv25. Maybe i got lucky with items?

Im currently Lv40 and am just grinding to buy all the 5000-coin skills, except for charge which i find almost useless. The only thing i find it decent is in a mission that has Waves. You can start as soon as you finish a wave, so that you can dish out the damage when the enemies show up.

Oh, and my current weapon:
Orange Ancient Sword - 343 Atk (upgraded twice), +146 Ice atk, +145 Thunder atk. :D

Exact-Psience
08-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Have you guys been checking your quest list? If you have been grinding a bit, chances are, you get more coins from your completed quests.

Been a while since i last checked my quest list, and now i have completed tons of them, and just got about 14000 worth of coins from it. That's a couple 5000-coin skill upgrades learned. :D

tops2
08-27-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm able to get to the boss of Shivering Refuge, stage 5..but one mistake in parrying on the boss = instant death for me. ;)

I had better luck yesterday grinding and got a ~300-340 atk weapon.. I was able to reach Shivering Refuge stage 5, and beat Spider stage 1. So its either my armor isn't high enough, or I just suck. =P lol...

Yeah, I got all the 5000 gold upgrades for block and dash..just slowly grinding for the 50k gold skills (but totally unsure which one to pick)... I did check the quest log from time to time..which is how I was able to get the 5k skills.

I'm thinking one advice for low level people is to stock up on heal pots. The higher level you are, the more expensive each healing pot is.

awp69
08-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Have you guys been checking your quest list? If you have been grinding a bit, chances are, you get more coins from your completed quests.

Been a while since i last checked my quest list, and now i have completed tons of them, and just got about 14000 worth of coins from it. That's a couple 5000-coin skill upgrades learned. :D

I had checked the quest list, but now feel like a total dumbass because I didn't realize you had to click on them to earn the coins. Anyway, it netted me about 8,000 coins and was able to upgrade my dash.

tops2 -- good point about stocking up on health pots. I did notice them going up in price so while I have some more coins, think I'll buy some more while I'm at Lvl 23 before they go up again.

Exact-Psience
08-27-2012, 04:13 PM
I had checked the quest list, but now feel like a total dumbass because I didn't realize you had to click on them to earn the coins. Anyway, it netted me about 8,000 coins and was able to upgrade my dash.

tops2 -- good point about stocking up on health pots. I did notice them going up in price so while I have some more coins, think I'll buy some more while I'm at Lvl 23 before they go up again.

I notice prices go up by 50 coins every 5 levels you gain. So that means they'll go up when you hit Lv25.

Also, Health Pot prices are 10x your Level bracket, where each bracket is every 5 levels. So at Lv20 to 24, the price is at 200. When you hit Lv25 to 29 it ups to 250, and is bumped up to 300 when you hit Lv30. The pattern goes on til you hit Lv50.

Is Lv50 really the Level cap?

awp69
08-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I notice prices go up by 50 coins every 5 levels you gain. So that means they'll go up when you hit Lv25.

Also, Health Pot prices are 10x your Level bracket, where each bracket is every 5 levels. So at Lv20 to 24, the price is at 200. When you hit Lv25 to 29 it ups to 250, and is bumped up to 300 when you hit Lv30. The pattern goes on til you hit Lv50.

Is Lv50 really the Level cap?

Not sure about the level cap.

As far as the health potions go, I also didn't know you can't have more than 10 at a time. So much for truly "stocking up".

shawnbuddy
08-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Whatever the level cap is, it's not 50. I'm 51.

Saqerbeast
08-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Does this game work on 3rd gen

shawnbuddy
08-28-2012, 12:40 AM
I guess the top level is 51, I can't level any higher. My game also reset the price of health potions to -1 coins, so I can't buy any. I don't know if that's a glitch or not, when I click on it just says I don't have enough coins and asks if I want to buy more. I have 35,000 coins.

Anyway, I think I'm going to call it done. I was able to beat all of all of the main levels, all of the Spider Cave, and the first level of Hell Fire, so all that's left is a lot of grinding to beat tougher iterations of one identical level.

tops2
08-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Congrats!

I'm finally able to progress to Shivering Refuge stage 9 now. Beat spider stage 1 now. Gonna try to beat Shivering Refuge stage 10...and 1st stage of Hell then I'll be "done" maybe.

Exact-Psience
08-28-2012, 04:32 AM
I guess the top level is 51, I can't level any higher. My game also reset the price of health potions to -1 coins, so I can't buy any. I don't know if that's a glitch or not, when I click on it just says I don't have enough coins and asks if I want to buy more. I have 35,000 coins.

Anyway, I think I'm going to call it done. I was able to beat all of all of the main levels, all of the Spider Cave, and the first level of Hell Fire, so all that's left is a lot of grinding to beat tougher iterations of one identical level.

Cool!

I have completed everything except Hellfire, in which i cant even complete 1 level, LOL. Those fire archers just deal so much damage to me. The bosses are easy, but being ganked by archers is hard.

tops2
08-28-2012, 06:44 AM
For archers in other stages, I've resorted to trying to parrying after hey shoot. Of course easier said than done.... :-p Lol

stlredbird
08-28-2012, 11:13 AM
can you run out of space for gear/items?

shawnbuddy
08-28-2012, 03:39 PM
can you run out of space for gear/items?

It never came up for me, because after a certain point more than 90 percent of what you get is garbage, so I just sold it. The junk loot is necessary to level your skills, at higher levels you get more from it than from coins in levels. I wish you could sell upgrade elements, I have dozens of level 1, 2, and 3s that I have no use for.

The game downloaded an update this morning and the coin glitch fixed itself.

This is definitely a good game for those who like a challenge. I'm at the level cap and draped in epic armor, and there are still monsters that can kill me with one hit if I don't block it. And sometimes you don't even get a chance to block, I've dashed at the Minotaur and Darkness Warrior and had them block me, and if they do that and follow it with their own charges you'll probably get wrecked. I figured out that with good timing you can save yourself from the Darkness Warriors third, most lethal hit. But I've not been able to stop an in-progress Minotaur charge yet.

The thing that makes Hell Fire so hard is the fire part. The fire arrows and fireballs that are flying in all directions have a flame effect that seems to ignore your armor, so if you fail to block just one it'll burn off a big chunk of your health. The bosses in it are mostly pushovers.

Another thing that makes it hard is that after a certain point the success percentage for upgrading a weapon without gems is ridiculous. I've tried twice on a weapon with 40 percent and it failed twice. I seem to have the best loot I'm going to get at this level so my only option for better weapons that'll allow me to beat more Hell Fire levels seems to be farming elements and crossing my fingers.

ignasih
08-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm still having big problems when connecting to multiplayer...I've still never succeeded in!

Is there any solution? Using iphone 4...

thanks!

Killurass123
08-28-2012, 09:01 PM
The multiplayer isn't working how can I fix it? Won't let me make
A game or join one.

clover101
08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
this game looks great guys

tops2
08-28-2012, 10:47 PM
And sometimes you don't even get a chance to block, I've dashed at the Minotaur and Darkness Warrior and had them block me, and if they do that and follow it with their own charges you'll probably get wrecked. I figured out that with good timing you can save yourself from the Darkness Warriors third, most lethal hit. But I've not been able to stop an in-progress Minotaur charge yet.

Lol..the first time one of the bosses parried my attack...I was like wow..gotta be really careful. Like the added challenge and really forces players to adapt new skills and not button mash. ;-)

Edit: woot! Did some grinding and finally got weapons with ~560 atk.. Now to get to the same point as you guys. ;-)

Lakaspots
08-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Its not that hard to upgrade, I got a orange mighty sword and blade max upgrade, I just used 25 lvl4 gems and no crystals used, my weapon now has a DMg of 1350 + elements and crit. Just hunting for good armors though

blurryeyes
08-29-2012, 02:22 AM
okay I played the game for a couple of days and I am lvl 43 but I still can't play multiplayer, I am using iphone 4, iso 5.x, I tried in samsung galaxy s2 and it works, so I am thinking maybe multiplayer doesnt work for all iphone 4 users?

MJY8
08-29-2012, 02:52 AM
x4dqF6sxhgY

blurryeyes
08-29-2012, 02:53 AM
okay I played shivering fuge - stage 10 many times and finally beat it when I was around 38 (am I bit late?)

My key to beat this level is to have rage as high as possible before you fight a miniboss/boss. (I didnt have to use any rage pots and revive)

skills:
- I use dash and guard as my main skills. I upgraded those 2 as much as I can (I didnt upgrade the skill that cost $50000 coins yet)
- I did not use charge at all

You will notice there are around 6 waves of minions/boss (well not exactly waves)

1st wave: these minions are be easy so I just kill them without using my rage

2nd wave: there will be a fat blob mini boss so I use my rage with charge (charge+whirlwind+jump high and strike) for around 2 times, plus a couple of guard. Or sometimes if I am confident I just keep guarding/parrying his hits to use zero rage.

3rd wave: at this point my rage should be full or used at least half. If I used at least half, I would want to add my rage bar to be max (for the next miniboss). So I just stand there and let the archers hit/shoot me until I max my rage, during this they DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY HEALTH. I do not know why but I just found out that at some point. The minions that are bigger (not the archers) can take down your health, so I target to kill them first, then just wander around until rage is max, then I kill the remaing archers.

4th wave: the miniboss is harder as I have to use a lot of rage to kill him. Sometimes even I am using charge he still can guard my charge me back then hit me. So charge is very important for me here. Although I could sometimes parry too but it is difficult, I would say I can parry him 1 out of 5 times.

5th wave: the minions are just like the 3rd wave. just peform the same 3rd wave to max out your rage.

6th wave: okay this giant chicago bull monster is very hard to beat. Timing is very important on when to charge him, he may sometimes block it then charge me back. If I have low health when he charge me 1 or 2 times I am usually dead. So I usually make sure my health is a lot before I charge him. If my charge hits him and I peform the "charge+whirlwind+jump high and strike" combo, I can kill him in 3-4 times.

Summary: Guard as much as you can. Always max your rage as much as you can before fighting miniboss/boss.

Danz060391
08-29-2012, 03:52 AM

I reached level 51 a few days ago and am also getting the -1 health potion glitch. Anyway if you want free health potions, gems etc just keep changing the date in settings and you will get unlimited daily bonuses

Exact-Psience
08-29-2012, 06:00 AM
I reached level 51 a few days ago and am also getting the -1 health potion glitch. Anyway if you want free health potions, gems etc just keep changing the date in settings and you will get unlimited daily bonuses

LOL... I think the only thing you post in this thread is about the phone date exploit/glitch/cheat.

Danz060391
08-29-2012, 06:30 AM
LOL... I think the only thing you post in this thread is about the phone date exploit/glitch/cheat.

Well if the game won't let you purchase health packs once you reach the level cap wtf are you supposed to do? It seems like this is the only way LOL

tops2
08-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Man..the first 50k skill I upgraded is the dash rage cost reduction by 80% (from 40%). Wow..feels almost like I can do dash unlimited time. Well, not really unlimited..but it feels like I can do twice as many as before.. :-D

Exact-Psience
08-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Man..the first 50k skill I upgraded is the charge rage cost reduction by 80% (from 40%). Wow..feels almost like I can do charge unlimited time. Well, not really unlimited..but it feels like I can do twice as many as before.. :-D

I still think Charge is a bit inferior to Dash and Block.

awp69
08-29-2012, 09:58 AM
I still think Charge is a bit inferior to Dash and Block.

Yeah, I use dash more than anything. Charge just seemed like it was using too much rage for what it was worth. Maybe with the upgrade tops2 has, it would be more useful. Don't know when I'll have 50,000 coins to get to that point though :).

I'm level 29 and currently struggling to get through Level 5 of Shivering Fuge. I almost thought I had it (having revived myself once) but with the final boss down to very little HP, it gave me two whacks and I was toast again.

Gotta grind some more...

Funny how I actually don't mind grinding as much in this game than in action RPGs (well, this is more of a straight hack n' slash, but still). Most games in the genre I would have stopped playing long ago for being a grind fest. Guess I'm just having more fun with the gameplay in this one.

tops2
08-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Doh..I meant dash...not charge. I kept thinking of Diablo 2's paladin shield charge skill..so I keep thinking of dash as "charging" forward attack. :-P

shawnbuddy
08-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Man..the first 50k skill I upgraded is the dash rage cost reduction by 80% (from 40%). Wow..feels almost like I can do dash unlimited time. Well, not really unlimited..but it feels like I can do twice as many as before.. :-D

I should have taken that one. I thought it would be more effective to add the fire effect. What a waste, it doesn't really help much.

tops2
08-29-2012, 12:40 PM
I should have taken that one. I thought it would be more effective to add the fire effect. What a waste, it doesn't really help much.

Lol.. The "engineer" part in my calculated that my current dash level is effective enough..so its probably more "cost effective" to be able to use it more often..so ended up picking the mana reduction. =P

Have you guys seen more than 2 bonus on an item? Whats some of the more beneficial bonus on "orange" items you've seen? Of the few I've seen, the only one thats interesting to me is:
+10% to critical rate

The one I won't mind showing up is life leech or rage leech..but that probably could be game breaking. Or maybe "damage reflect"/thorns against enemy attack and have bosses kill themselves...

Exact-Psience
08-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Lol.. The "engineer" part in my calculated that my current dash level is effective enough..so its probably more "cost effective" to be able to use it more often..so ended up picking the mana reduction. =P

Have you guys seen more than 2 bonus on an item? Whats some of the more beneficial bonus on "orange" items you've seen? Of the few I've seen, the only one thats interesting to me is:
+10% to critical rate

The one I won't mind showing up is life leech or rage leech..but that probably could be game breaking. Or maybe "damage reflect"/thorns against enemy attack and have bosses kill themselves...

Yeah, Dash is pretty much the skill of choice in the game, then Block is essential to gain back some rage quickly.

I only find 2 bonuses on items, but upgrading them can unlock more bonuses other than the base attack increase.

rpmendoza
09-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi guys. I've been playing Eternity Warriors 2 for about a week now. So far, I'm enjoying the grinding thing to hunt for better weapons and armors.

I'm level 28 now. I can't go past Shivering Refuge Level 4 (the last boss deals so much damage if I don't block it properly). It's the one with the combo slashing moves.

Any suggestion where I can grind for better weapons and armors to beat that level?

Exact-Psience
09-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi guys. I've been playing Eternity Warriors 2 for about a week now. So far, I'm enjoying the grinding thing to hunt for better weapons and armors.

I'm level 28 now. I can't go past Shivering Refuge Level 4 (the last boss deals so much damage if I don't block it properly). It's the one with the combo slashing moves.

Any suggestion where I can grind for better weapons and armors to beat that level?

I was stuck on SR4 as well back when i was just farming for stuff and I got the best ones from SR3.

rpmendoza
09-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the info! :)

tops2
09-05-2012, 12:07 AM

Yeah, I was stuck on that for a while too and also farmed from SR3. One thing that I think helped is using gems to upgrade the weapon once or twice. And try to save your dash skill for the boss. Time the dash well, or else the boss can parry you and give you a beat down. =P

kolokoy32
09-07-2012, 07:51 AM
maxed level 51... but can't finish stage 1 hell fire... any tips?

Exact-Psience
09-07-2012, 08:00 AM

Potions are needed. And you need to run away from bosses while making sure you parry-counter arrows and fireballs. When you get rid of the bowmen/mages, you should be in good shape to 1v1 the bosses. Bosses here arent the issue, but more of the minions that deal too much damage when they gang up on you.

I finished Hellfire1 Lv44 and stopped playing the game when i did. This is one of the best free games i've played in a while. And it was good til I decided to move on to other games.

awp69
09-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Has anyone tried the new update? I actually don't have room currently to update (thanks to Wild Blood) and was curious about it. Didn't sound like a major update but the description did say some new weapons.

I'm always a little weary about freemium updates that they're suddenly going to mess with the game economy and, in this game, the loot drops.

Teemo
09-07-2012, 11:18 AM
cool game, i like the beat them all game. But this game is beatter in Ipad

zygie
09-07-2012, 11:33 AM
My take on EW2 (played on the new iPad):

I rather like the game, besides being freemium and all. I've never played the first although my brother did enjoy it and got really far without IAPs. For myself, I got a really good dual wield early in the game that's on par with one of the IAP weapons, so I wasn't that much outraged over it.

I actually like the isometric view... was it? Anyway, I tried playing this and Wild Blood and the latter just made me dizzy with all the camera movement while playing and enemies kept getting out of my vision.

Controls feel great, as much as they would virtually. Moves fine, fluid and fast enough, attacks well, although I wish the game had a dodge button. I'm more of a run-and-gun player than just straight up circling and blocking/attacking, but I won't take points away just for that.

I never touch on graphics much but this certainly looks good enough for me not to complain. It's smooth and nothing really strikes out as oh-god-wtf-is-this at me.

Overall it's a good free game.

tops2
09-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Has anyone tried the new update? I actually don't have room currently to update (thanks to Wild Blood) and was curious about it. Didn't sound like a major update but the description did say some new weapons.

I'm always a little weary about freemium updates that they're suddenly going to mess with the game economy and, in this game, the loot drops.

Had a few games and didn't really notice any difference. The multiplayer seems a bit faster in updating. The multiplayer quick play option is nice in that you don't have to deal with the constantly updating multiplayer games list..but I don't know how it finds games. Overall, it seems like nothing is broken so far, and the tweaks I really can't tell the difference.

Here's hoping eventually they can raise the level cap or drop stronger weapons. I'm stuck now at spiders level 7 or 8, and hell level 1. Hell is still pretty difficult, and one mistakes ends the game for me. Gotta keep practicing my blocking. ;)

On another note..played one multiplayer game with a lev 51 that used the charge skill. It actually stuns the boss for a few seconds. It seems like a useful skill if you know how to use it. Its probably still hard against mobs (especially the ones that shoot)..but 1 on 1 should be good.

Exact-Psience
09-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Ugh. I just deleted the game last night, and they put up an update today. WTF. I dont even remember ever saving on their icloud which was a stupid move on my end. ARGH.

awp69
09-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Well, even though I'm not going to update it since it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, I'm still struggling at Level 32 on the 5th level of Shivering Refuge. BUT I'm not giving up. Even though I got Wild Blood and think it's a decent hack n' slash and offers more variety in levels, I can easily say that I still enjoy the combat in this much better.

It's kind of sad when I have just as much (or more) fun having to grind in this game to get past difficult levels vs. the freshness of a big-time Gameloft release that I haven't needed to grind in yet.

BTW, has anyone played the first Eternity Warriors? Just curious how it compares to this.

Exact-Psience
09-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Well, even though I'm not going to update it since it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, I'm still struggling at Level 32 on the 5th level of Shivering Refuge. BUT I'm not giving up. Even though I got Wild Blood and think it's a decent hack n' slash and offers more variety in levels, I can easily say that I still enjoy the combat in this much better.

It's kind of sad when I have just as much (or more) fun having to grind in this game to get past difficult levels vs. the freshness of a big-time Gameloft release that I haven't needed to grind in yet.

BTW, has anyone played the first Eternity Warriors? Just curious how it compares to this.

I got to level 60+ before i decided to drop it. It isnt as good as EW2 though. It was basically Gun Bros in melee.

ipodjunkie
09-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Cool glad you told me that, bit weird their own advertising blurb on the front page says "***Eternity Warriors 2 does not support iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPad 1 or earlier devices***"

Gonna lose quite a few sales to that if its not true

Im playing it on ipod touch 4 gen. it lags very badly. even after the update:-(

MikeDG00
09-08-2012, 01:53 AM
The game crashed at the 3rd stage of the first arena
Playing it on iPod touch 4th gen.. Happen to anyone??

shawnbuddy
09-08-2012, 04:12 AM

You have to make sure to block every fireball and fire arrow, because those things can wreck you. And they're really hard to block if they're coming from the bottom of the screen, so you need to position yourself where they are shooting down or at the sides to give yourself a better chance.

If you're level 51, you can also afford to let a few of the scrubbier enemies beat on you to build up dash to use against the bosses. The ice arrow guys barely hurt, and the goat ice wizards can hurt you with their ice shots, but if you walk near them and have them do that attack where they form a small explosion around themselves it's worth the small health penalty for the dash.

I still can't get past level 5 of this. And I only got past level four with the help of a better player in multiplayer. The loot climb just stopped, basically, so I can't get better armor or weapons. I've tried to upgrade my weapon three or four times at 30 percent chance and it's failed every time, and upgrading it with gems would cost like $10.

On another note..played one multiplayer game with a lev 51 that used the charge skill. It actually stuns the boss for a few seconds. It seems like a useful skill if you know how to use it. Its probably still hard against mobs (especially the ones that shoot)..but 1 on 1 should be good.

I saw someone do that, too. Seemed very useful.

The game crashed at the 3rd stage of the first arena
Playing it on iPod touch 4th gen.. Happen to anyone??

It crashes a lot on my iPad three. Mostly at the results screen at the end of a game, especially a multiplayer game, and especially if I touch anywhere on the screen but the buttons at the bottom for inventory and such. It also crashes in the inventory screen a lot.

MikeDG00
09-08-2012, 05:23 AM
for me it's the result screen. How do you get through it?? I've made sure that the multitask bar is empty, xcept EW2. Yet it still crashes D:

Greyskull
09-08-2012, 06:30 AM
Glu is on a roll, suddenly.

Never played the first game but this looks interesting. Perhaps much better than Dungeon Hunter 3?

Yeah. On a roll since they pulled Beat It!, Glyder, Glyder 2, Dungeoun Solitaire (bought the dev and yanked it), purchased the Deer Hunter franchise and turned it Freemium (not that I'm a big fan of the Deer Hunter series...), yanked a bunch of their pre-Freemium games, etc.

Every download they get places them higher in the rankings, making it more likely they will increase their market share through ad revenue and IAP purchases.

If you think Zynga is bad, well, at least you know they make crappy Facebook games and leave the rest of us alone.

Saqerbeast
09-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Anyone havin rendering issues? It's not showing me the whole level just te tile

shawnbuddy
09-08-2012, 10:49 AM
for me it's the result screen. How do you get through it?? I've made sure that the multitask bar is empty, xcept EW2. Yet it still crashes D:

It's sort of a crapshoot, but I find it helps if I'm careful to wait a second and then only touch the inventory button. I don't know why, but when I get in a hurry and touch somewhere else on the screen, it crashes. And what really sucks is that if it crashes on the results screen I lose the loot.

Saqerbeast
09-08-2012, 11:48 AM
The game isn't fully loading for me. Like in level two the spiral tower. I begin but I see thought staircase, until I go towards the staircase but then everything behind me dissappers like I see the background instead of te tile can someone help me?!!!

ExitaR
09-08-2012, 12:36 PM
I just lost my game. I didn't have an Icloud back-up :(. I'm quite paranoid of Icloud messing up my save game or roll-backing to an old save game. I got a very nice weapon 2 days ago from grinding and I'm not sure if I'm ready to grind again.

With regards to the game, I really love it. I'm not a fan of the gameplay/gaming genre but I liked Eternity Warriors 2. Game was sooo smooth and the controls respond so well. I'll definitely play again (from scratch) if they add interesting content in future updates.

elf
09-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Guys,

I just got too greedy with the change date glitch on a IOS 6 Beta, and now my Ipad is asking for activation and IOS version has expired, any ideas on how to change the date back?
Warning to those using IOS 6 :).

Thanks.

kolokoy32
09-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Guys,

I just got too greedy with the change date glitch on a IOS 6 Beta, and now my Ipad is asking for activation and IOS version has expired, any ideas on how to change the date back?
Warning to those using IOS 6 :).

Thanks.

have you tried hard resetting? until when have you reached? lol

to add, what version of beta have you downloaded? i think there is beta 3?

maybe you can sync your ipad to Itunes? Itunes should have the prior version of IOS 6 Beta you have...

Jasonlomod
09-09-2012, 12:03 PM
I love it! But it keeps on crashing! Update please! And add PVP!

Germy_Wermy
09-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi all. Just getting into this game, and it's pretty entertaining. I would just like to find out which level would have the best yield in terms of gear and silver for a beginner?

I am just starting out, and I can't get past lvl 10 of Undead Spire and trying Spider Lair lvl 1 gets me killed pretty fast too.

I am probably really lousy but I am at lvl 19, and am using all blue gear. Thanks in advance for the help!

ExitaR
09-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Hi all. Just getting into this game, and it's pretty entertaining. I would just like to find out which level would have the best yield in terms of gear and silver for a beginner?

I am just starting out, and I can't get past lvl 10 of Undead Spire and trying Spider Lair lvl 1 gets me killed pretty fast too.

I am probably really lousy but I am at lvl 19, and am using all blue gear. Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi. Try to grind Undead Spire level 5 for gear. Try to practice your blocking. Then you farm Undead Spire level 10 for gears. I'm sure you can beat that level soon. I had a hard time with Spider Lair. On my first run of the game I completed Shivering Refuge before Spider Lair 4. Good luck!

elf
09-10-2012, 08:40 AM
have you tried hard resetting? until when have you reached? lol

to add, what version of beta have you downloaded? i think there is beta 3?

maybe you can sync your ipad to Itunes? Itunes should have the prior version of IOS 6 Beta you have...
I was using IOS 6 Beta 3, no way to change the date back, full restore from backup, fortunately I saved the game to icloud at level 35, I was at level 40. Back to 5.1.1 now so that that I can change the dates :)

kolokoy32
09-10-2012, 09:50 AM
I was using IOS 6 Beta 3, no way to change the date back, full restore from backup, fortunately I saved the game to icloud at level 35, I was at level 40. Back to 5.1.1 now so that that I can change the dates :)

lol... that's nice to hear... the best I think is the 5th day gift... a 5 diamond gift.. however you need to skip the 6th day to reset from day 1... lol

a lot of grinding on the date vs a lot of grinding vs the monsters...

anyways, happy grinding...

grey2theman
09-14-2012, 09:12 PM
hey, um what level of spider lair is good for getting a 400+ damage weapon?

kolokoy32
09-15-2012, 05:47 AM
hey, um what level of spider lair is good for getting a 400+ damage weapon?

none... go to shivering... it's also easier...

after "1 wave", your loots are guaranteed....

Exact-Psience
09-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Yeah Shivering Refuge gave me the best loots i got my hands on.

grey2theman
09-15-2012, 08:59 AM
ok, thank you

tops2
09-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Shivering Refuge gave me my best stuff too. One way I farmed for a while was finding one of the levels you skip most of the level by making a beeline toward the boss and killing that minimum number of enemies along the way. Pick a boss that you can beat easily. I was able to maximize the number of drops I could keep..

For the Spider Cavern..found a semi "exploit" in my opinion to handle some bosses. In the main big room, there's an obsticle in the center of the room that looks like a pile of spider webs. Seems that's a hard obsticle and bosses can't dash or shoot poison through that whole area covering from ground to ceiling. So I just stayed directly on the other side of the obsticle and wait for the bosses attack pattern to finish...go in for 2-3 hits..and repeat. I was able to save rage for the bosses with shorter attack patterns that this "exploit" doesn't work as well. Hope this helps some people if they're having trouble with this set of stages.

kolokoy32
09-15-2012, 10:35 AM
blocking is a big thing in this game... it helps me finish hell fire until level 4... still not going through next levels as you need to be serious with next levels... lol

grey2theman
09-15-2012, 01:07 PM
i went from a 391 weapon to a 611 death sword:D:D:D:D

Germy_Wermy
09-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Are drops dependent on the difficulty of the level? For example, is there a higher chance of getting an orange weapon at SR lvl 10 compared to lvl 5? Both are arena type floors, with 3 bosses and a chest so the number of drops are the same.

kolokoy32
09-16-2012, 03:01 AM
i went from a 391 weapon to a 611 death sword:D:D:D:D

is this upgraded or in it's original form when you got the item?

the highest I think I got is around 500+ damage (with default 2 skills on the weapon). :)

Jasonlomod
09-16-2012, 08:11 AM
What do you think is the best 50k skill upgrade? And what's the best dual weapon you have found? I've already maxed my inferno sword and planning in maxing a dual weapon, but the best ive found so far are twin slashers.

kolokoy32
09-16-2012, 09:36 AM
What do you think is the best 50k skill upgrade? And what's the best dual weapon you have found? I've already maxed my inferno sword and planning in maxing a dual weapon, but the best ive found so far are twin slashers.

i think the best is the Dash - Rage (3rd one)... followed by the ground smash (first)...

the other skills are related with each other...

block skills first and 2nd are also good except for the 3rd one... i'll explain below... (I plan to upgrade the 3rd block skill - last)...

explanation: you do not need the 3 rage ASAP as you can opt to get hit by the ice arrows - 1. small body damage (almost unnoticable) 2. it gives much rage compared to the 3 rage for successful parry... also, you do not need to "shield" yourself :)

hope it helps... :)

Jasonlomod
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks, man! Figured the dash rage upgrade is the best option. Didn't want to waste 50k on a useless upgrade.

kolokoy32
09-29-2012, 02:33 AM
while playing online, I saw a player with level 107... :eek:

Sambobsung
12-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Derp. Now there's dragon killing and everything :D best equips can be unlocked in game for FREEEEEEE

Noneevo
01-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Im having sick disconects in multiplayer,any know how To fix this?:confused::confused: besides That Game works fine.

dannygard
01-17-2013, 11:25 AM
If you can handle the crashing of the game I wouldn't upgrade! The dragons are now WAY harder. I used to kill the red dragon with maybe one potion, but now it is 4 or 5 potions and the White Dragon is now way harder! They have also decreased the rate of the blue and orange drops. GLU got to make its money some how, but this is ridiculous.:mad:

kenken11
05-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Derp. Now there's dragon killing and everything :D best equips can be unlocked in game for FREEEEEEE

Yes, I am lvl 15 and get into multiplayer, a high lvl 65 pro help me to kill all the dragons including the last black dragon. Now I got a 1800atk weapon for free! Yummy!

twistedmind87
06-26-2013, 05:25 PM
For what this is : a mini a-rpg this is the best of its kind and I've tried alot! Though this is freemium I found the iap to ruin the game and make it far too easy (even on hard) and it ruins that looting feeling. There is plenty of coins given through the game and enough to get by and buy enough health potions and upgrades etc. Gems used for upgrades and potions would be ideal use but the iap weapons and armour and overkill and ruins the game.

Well worth a punt at £FREE

Its easy to pick and play for 5 minutes or even spend hours on. With multiplayer, cloud sync and game centre all included.

4.75/5

Exact-Psience
06-26-2013, 05:38 PM
For what this is : a mini a-rpg this is the best of its kind and I've tried alot! Though this is freemium I found the iap to ruin the game and make it far too easy (even on hard) and it ruins that looting feeling. There is plenty of coins given through the game and enough to get by and buy enough health potions and upgrades etc. Gems used for upgrades and potions would be ideal use but the iap weapons and armour and overkill and ruins the game.

Well worth a punt at £FREE

Its easy to pick and play for 5 minutes or even spend hours on. With multiplayer, cloud sync and game centre all included.

4.75/5

Umm... you just reviewed a game which came out CA 11 months ago :D

Anyways, i agree it's a good game, but it's a grind or IAP Glu pay model, so it ended up getting deleted. Got pretty far though. :P

REkzkaRZ
07-19-2013, 08:02 AM
Yeah. On a roll since they pulled ... Dungeoun Solitaire (bought the dev and yanked it) ...

If you think Zynga is bad, well, at least you know they make crappy Facebook games and leave the rest of us alone.
They killed Dungeon Solitaire?!! What a shame! That was a pretty fun game (altho IAP expansions were ludicrous & annoying).

Haven't heard people say they IAP'd this game to play, so I might try. I will not IAP a game like this, I don't think. Haven't yet, unlikely to do so.

But would be nice to see someone else make a similar game for $1 - $2 that has no IAP's!!

saansilt
07-19-2013, 08:05 AM
But would be nice to see someone else make a similar game for $1 - $2 that has no IAP's!!

Pylon might be a good upcoming game for you, maybe lesabel, as the guys here like it a bit. They aren't a buck or two tough.