dudez0r
06-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Reserved ,
Downloading right now

type brute at the search option and you find it

GaiaIllusion
06-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm in need of a few pupils. =(
CHEFFHFE is my code, adding it will allow you to gain a strength bonus and double exp.

psihopatmc
06-09-2009, 03:21 PM
where to add?

Frojak
06-09-2009, 06:24 PM
cjdjfhfe this is a really good bear dojo 50+ members

FHFIFHFE this iss a really good cat dojo

psihopatmc
06-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey people where to add this codes?

GaiaIllusion
06-09-2009, 07:50 PM
When you make a brute, you input the code when it asks if you have a master code. If you said you didn't, you can still add one when you go to the green "dojo" button from your brute profile.
CHEFFHFE

psihopatmc
06-09-2009, 08:25 PM
thx man. but i have 1 more question where u get pupil?

Atomics
06-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Master Code

IGJFFHFE

Frojak
06-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Join the strongest bear dojo master code cjdjfhfe

you think you cab take on the masters go ahead and try....

Type in killlalll or killlyou at the fight screen

Albel012
06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Join my dojo to become stronger

GEDHFHFE

Frojak
06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
The real perk of being in one is having a cool master who will show you the ropes so to speak I've found a few "secrets" on this game and would be happy to share them with my pupils so join my dojo-CJDJFHFE- OR join FHFIFHFE then email doverben43@gmail.com(yes its a real email account) and i'll email you the secrets to getting pupils and getting easy level ups

Bonemouse
06-11-2009, 05:00 PM
The real perk of being in one is having a cool master who will show you the ropes so to speak I've found a few "secrets" on this game and would be happy to share them with my pupils so join my dojo-CJDJFHFE- OR join FHFIFHFE then email doverben43@gmail.com(yes its a real email account) and i'll email you the secrets to getting pupils and getting easy level ups

Your secret is to offer secrets to people if they join your dojo on message boards, isn't it? :p Everyone, send me a buck and I'll tell you all how to make some easy money. :D

My dojo, "Mouse Eat Snake", is a snake dojo, if anyone is interested: JEAJFHFE

Amnesiac
06-12-2009, 05:28 PM
hi feel free to add EDFBGHFE
see you in dojo

GIGA
06-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Higdghfe add me as your master my dojo gives you extra exp and agity so you can hit alot more times! Remember higdghfe!

Sev
06-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi guys,

my dojo isn't the best in the world, but it's a cool love house to start with. I got 6 fighters so far, the highest ones being level 15s with all kind of pets and weapons/abilities.

I'd appreciate if you join me, the code is EHFDFHFE.

<3

kaliforniagrass
06-14-2009, 11:09 PM
add me plz:
CHIEGHFE

Benegesserit
06-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Great bear dojo code for My Brute (iPhone/iPod Touch): FBCFGHFE Gain experience and stat boosts just for joining!

bronto
06-16-2009, 12:28 AM
I have restarted a whole bunch of times with different dojo codes and my guys are finally strong!!! MY BEST CHARACTER IS 19-0. GOT A BEAR AT LEVEL 5.

Try me out JIHDGHFE

NaIrDaX
06-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Got Cub COBRA SPEED, and want to add BEAR STRENGTH?
Join xXLeGaCyy Dojo!!
Enjoy the following EXCLUSIVE benefits:
==> Bonus experience points for 3 days
==> Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with! (COBRA SPEED!!)
==> An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents.

The secret code is:

BDGFGHFE

mnine
06-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Anybody that is saying you'll get 'insert pet/weapon' here is lying. Chances are you might, as with my dojo, but nothing is guaranteed. What I can say is that my dojo wins, currently 303 wins, 45 losses. You'll gain experience points faster and acquire pets and special abilities faster!

MyBrute DOJO Secret Code: HIHCGHFE

KaNuCkA
06-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Master Code

AEEGGHFE

Insane dojo

10 Members join every day.

Its ranked like 13

Enjoy :)

KaNuCkA
06-17-2009, 01:33 PM
AEEGGHFE

Prolly the best dojo out there.

Many members join every day.

Aerodynamic
06-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Master Code

AEEGGHFE

Insane dojo

10 Members join every day.

Its ranked like 13

Good to know, but i bet all these codes are basically the same, well for the gifts anyway ;)

gogo cat
06-17-2009, 10:46 PM
GBIGGHFE
thnx heaps

flamingtrident
06-17-2009, 11:30 PM
enter this code in your dojo for double xp for three days and increased strength! BIGFGHFE

Maythius
06-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Join The Agony Dojo
Why?
Because I said so!:cool:

AACHGHFE

pkpukuv
06-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Hi all, first of all I would like to congratulate the developers, very good games, beautiful graphics, it may be missing a tutorial for this that have never played the PC version.

For info the beginning of the game is a long time is taken quickly by other Taules brutes. it is a bit boring coup.

The best way is to choose a good master chatting like mine at the start of games.

it has many bonus:
- Specific chat: tape two shots in a row, bonus vitality, ..
- Animals: bears, wolves, ...
- Weapons: ax, sword, knives, ...
- Bonus: double XP for 3 days, new arenas, ...

I choose the best way to change quickly, is to become "The Brute"

We are already 23 (at 48.39, 36.34 ,..), Come join the clan "BIG UP" by typing "CHBIGHFE"

An email address to join, or I give you tips and tricks to move quickly: thebigupclan@gmail.com

Yes We Can

Will
06-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Add[/INDENT]FAAAHHFE

YungAssassin_BHB
06-21-2009, 03:53 PM
This game is amazing. Great idea for it to finally come to the iphone.

Join my killer dojo with: GHAEFHFE+ cool things like:

*Bonus experience points for 3 days
**Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with!
***An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents.
****Special Weapons!
********** Exclusive animals

Nothing but the Best l,,l -_- 1,,1
upgrade your swag and dojo

Join my h2o dojo

Sockeyes
06-22-2009, 01:02 AM
Join Sockeye -- we have great hair and wicked uppercuts! Secret code: DGAJGHFE

The pet/item handouts are really quite random, so anyone who tells you that joining their dojo will get you "exclusive" items is telling tall tales. Joining any dojo will get you bonus xp, a special arena and that's about all.

Still, we're nice folks, so team up with DGAJGHFE. Onward and upward! :)

kawiisous
06-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Join my dojo for 3x experience, wolf, broadsword, and a fan. Code: DHAIGHFE

Tison
06-22-2009, 11:47 AM
my code is ahhjghfe and if u want to battle me its tison

Tison
06-22-2009, 11:57 AM
i just killed killyou

timmycore
06-22-2009, 05:14 PM
add my dojo please its so bad

HBIJGHFE

Jeffwest13
06-22-2009, 05:50 PM
add me as your master to get a new arena, a bear/dog, 2x exp for 3 days, the agility of a feline, and the strength of a bear
master code:EEHIGHFE

kremlin888
06-22-2009, 07:23 PM
add me please:

CAFJGHFE

kremlin888
06-22-2009, 09:16 PM
for world peace add

CAFJGHFE

skcorpio
06-23-2009, 01:36 AM
Please add EFGBHHFE Akatsuki Dojo (for all the Naruto fans!)

You will get double exp for 3 days, cobra attack and other special powers. I picked up 2 weapons in my first 5 fights so hope this luck would pass on!

gogorobobobo
06-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Join the Wu Tang Shaolin Dojo.

In the first two days all three of my original brutes got "survival". This skill revives you with 1hp after being killed! It will often make the difference between a loss and a win. It's saved me so many times.

IHFHGHFE

GaiaIllusion
06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
I hope everyone realizes that the skills/stats/abilities/weapons/pets are randomized based on your brute name, and has nothing to do with joining dojos and what the masters have.
It's all a ploy for exp. :D

Anyhow, CHEFFHFE is my code. I've pretty much figured out 95% of the game mechanics and there are some tips for new players that I can give for low level brutes. Join up and reap the rewards!

Jeffwest13
06-23-2009, 11:51 AM
my dojo is growing fast join now to get a new arena, 2x exp for 3 days, a bear/dog, the agility of a feline, the strength of a bear, weapons including club, baton, spear, tident, bone, knife, throwing stars, broadsword, fan, whip; and skills including tornado of blows, extra-thick skin, bolt of lightening, master of arms, sabotage, fierce brute, vitality, sheild, net, bomb, 6th sense, and deluge

Master Code:EEHIGHFE

YungAssassin_BHB
06-23-2009, 02:11 PM
This game is amazing. Great idea for it to finally come to the iphone.

Join my killer dojo with: GHAEFHFE+ cool things like:

****Special Weapons!

Nothing but the Best l,,l -_- 1,,1
upgrade your swag and dojo

Walker33
06-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Join my dojo! make it the greatest in the world!
CFJBHHFE

Walker33
06-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Flying Turnip Dojo: CFJBHHFE

Jeffwest13
06-24-2009, 11:50 AM
my dojo is growing fast join now to get a new arena, 2x exp for 3 days, a bear/dog, the strength of a bear, weapons including; club, baton, axe, spear, frying pan, trident, bone, knife, throwing stars, broadsword, fan, whip, and skills including; herculean strength, cry of the damned, tornado of blows, extra-thick skin, bolt of lightening, master of arms, sabotage, tragic potion, pugnacious, untouchable, fierce brute, vitality, sheild, net, bomb, impact, feline agility 6th sense, and deluge

Master Code:EEHIGHFE

Deltacows1
06-24-2009, 03:17 PM
My code is bfjchhfe . You gain feline abilities from it, get extra xp for 3 days, have a chance of getting a bear pet, and other great bonuses. Join Today!

Risca
06-25-2009, 02:40 AM
Come join my dojo as a pupil. Increase your chances of obtaining a pet (i.e. dog, etc.) and special powers (i.e. Hammer, etc.).

Please consider joining!

CODE is the following:

D E H C H H F E

jlieu
06-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Join Team Remix now to learn from the elites and compete at your best at the highest level of competition!

Team Remix Master Code: F E C D H H F E

==> Bonus experience for 3 days!
==> Enjoy the benefits of techniques of the powerful Bear Style!
==> Weapons: Broadsword, Mammoth's Bone, Staff, Knife, and more!
==> Increase your chances of acquiring the following pets:(adult) Bear, Snow Leopard!
==> An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents!

Team Remix Master code: F E C D H H F E

Join in and help us and, in return, we will help you! The more members, the better it is for EVERYONE on the team, it means STRONGER weapons, BETTER powers, and RARER pets.

Team Remix needs you! If you're looking for a Master that will excelerate you to the next levels and obtain powers quicker, then look no further, join Team Remix! :)

Team Remix Master Code: F E C D H H F E

GaiaIllusion
06-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Dojos don't change your chance of getting anything. It's all randomly generated based on your name and a few algorithms.
What does give you more action is knowledge of how to play it right for more wins! MORE WINS = MORE EXP ;)
And that's why you should join the Trappers. I have the knowledge to help YOU win more and level up faster for those skills and pets that everyone else has.

CHEFFHFE

SkieWhite
06-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Join my hidn leaf Dojo HBGBHHFE !!!!

YungAssassin_BHB
06-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Join my killer dojo with: GHAEFHFE

****Special Weapons!
(Update)
We now have adult animals
New powers
Even more stages
Alot of weapons
Extra Xp

There is like 6 dojo members 6 or 10

And we are pretty strong

Carter2232
06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Join my dojo HGGGHFE you will get two weapons an extra arena 1 pupil and exp points!!!!!!

mkaikon
06-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Master code: DJDBHHFE

Gives 3 days double xp bonus, part of the bear and cat abilities and a bonus arena. I have a few pets and lots of weapons as well but as always it isn't guaranteed you'll get em... Although I've read elsewhere it increases the chances you will.

GaiaIllusion
06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Although I've read elsewhere it increases the chances you will.

That's called "propaganda" and makes people think they'll get bonuses, but technically it doesn't. People say it so users unfamiliar with the game will join their dojo.

yazvision
06-28-2009, 10:30 PM
I have no pupils yet, so please add me. Thanks!

Lee The Dragon dojo: IHDEHHFE
:) :D

rondz
06-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Hiaighfe

andydlaw
06-29-2009, 02:35 AM
Secret master code: CDCAIHFE

VeganTnT
06-29-2009, 05:07 AM
No idea how this game works really but I won a promo, haha.

HHADGHFE

an lor xen
06-29-2009, 01:33 PM
whoaoaoaoaaaaa! The LOST LAMP Dojo is finally here!!!!

B F I F H H F E

Trained in the whimsical ways of the FELINE!

I've found that matching the cat's agility with either the snake's speed, or the bear's strength, REAAAAALLLY helps in 90% of fights. I dodge the fast ones, and the strong ones. Also, i had trained under someone who had the snake. Now, Bear's don't stand a CHANCE.

Why join a bear dojo? 95% of the dojo's out there are bear.

Be Sneaky, Conniving, Quick, Agile.

JOIN LOST LAMP DOJO, which is growing FASSSSST.

- 2x exp for 3 days!
- Learn the ways of the cat!
- I got a Bear pet at lvl 3!!!!!! So now i'm fast, agile, and have the strong bear in my corner.
- Get a Special Arena!
- Special Weapons! (Shield, etc)

JOIN
B F I F H H F E

R elm
07-01-2009, 03:40 AM
join my Dojo it is EEIDHHFE

you get =V
==> Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with!

R elm Grand Master of the hand of god dojo.

realyice
07-02-2009, 10:52 AM
My dojo is call swift attack. I want you to join and i have good resons you should. Have you ever fought some one who had a huge wepon that killed you quickly well with my snake speed if you strike first you either steal there wepon or make them lose it and you will never lose to wepons and better extra experience points and you should get a dog.
MY CODE IS HJFHHHFE
DO IT OR DIE!!!
Sorry I ment to spell join not goin

DialboDax
07-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Hi. im the leader of BBOY BRUTES dojo. you do not have to breakdance to get in =). im here to offer you all a 1 time offer (not really). join bboy brutes dojo for massive bonuses like double Xp for 3 days.
tons of weapons, abillities, and pets.
new arenas (they don't do much, just look pretty).

note that the weapons and pets and such come after a few level ups. they do not come immediatly. but the xp and skills will.

So please help me build my humble dojo to an average size.
Master code CHBJFHFE.

From Darcy King leader of BBOY BRUTES.

Kyaoticpw
07-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Wu Tang Dojo: Snake (Cobra Quickness) and Bear (Bear Cub Strength) Dojo

Master Code: GEGFIHFE

Numerous members got multiple pets by level 4. At level 3, the special panda bear, adult bear, black panther, and snow leopard was acquired by our master and few members. Join our Dojo:

-Double exp
-New Arena
-Cobra Quickness: "You're so fast that you're already striking blows when you're barely in the arena. you will certainly make your opponents dentist happy!"
-Special Panda Bear, Adult bear, snow leopard, and normal pets

I think it does increase your chances because several of our friends have received two or more pets at lvl 6 and under. Even if it doesn't work, join our modest and friendly establishment to combine the gain the speed of a snake dojo.

So if your a bear or cat dojo combining with our dojo will improve your speed for multiple striking and maybe the increased chance of gaining special pets and skills.

Lastly, just join if you're a Wu Tang fan or for the love of true hip hop. Haha.

If you need a good Feline Dojo to combine with for better dodging.
Use this master code: ECGBJHFE
It's my friend's code and he is actually doing really well. 40-2 with one of his characters.

Maybe it's luck, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Kyaoticpw
07-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Wu Tang Dojo: Snake (Cobra Quickness) and Bear (Bear Cub Strength) Dojo

Master Code: GEGFIHFE

Numerous members got multiple pets by level 4. At level 3, the special panda bear, adult bear, black panther, and snow leopard was acquired by our master and few members. Join our Dojo:

-Double exp
-New Arena
-Cobra Quickness: "You're so fast that you're already striking blows when you're barely in the arena. you will certainly make your opponents dentist happy!"
-Special Panda Bear, Adult bear, snow leopard, and normal pets

I think it does increase your chances because several of our friends have received two or more pets at lvl 6 and under. Even if it doesn't work, join our modest and friendly establishment to combine the gain the speed of a snake dojo.

So if your a bear or cat dojo combining with our dojo will improve your speed for multiple striking and maybe the increased chance of gaining special pets and skills.

Lastly, just join if you're a Wu Tang fan or for the love of true hip hop. Haha.

If you need a good Feline Dojo to combine with for better dodging.
Use this master code: ECGBJHFE
It's my friend's code and he is actually doing really well. 40-2 with one of his characters.

Maybe it's luck, but it doesn't hurt to try.

rondz
07-06-2009, 03:16 AM
Are you looking for a My Brute Master Code for your iPhone/iPod/Touch? For better powers, weapons, pets and faster skill leveling join C0BRA KAI. We're one of the Top 30 Best Ranked Dojos in the Bulky Channel (Ranked: 15 to be exact) in the My Brute application. No lies! Look now before joining if you don't believe me. I just like being original and this is it, C0BRA KAI straight out of Karate Kid, lol. Have fun!!!

http://www.bulkypix.com/news/detail/20

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE

Special Master Code: GAEDJHFE

Colonel Molerat
07-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Join The Gruntwaffle!:
DJIFHHFE

Apparently, dojos have no effect on skills, pets, etc, so I won't mention that.
It is the snake 'mascot', if that has an effect.

The Gruntwaffle aims for its members to be fast and agile fighters, with a care neither here nor there; it doesn't ask that anybody be good or strong, just that they maintain a healthy level of anarcho-absurdism.

If you feel that you are a diginified, self respecting individual, then do not apply.

zirnozz
07-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Secret code:

AHHHHHFE

jintonico
07-07-2009, 08:49 AM
The best dojo in my brute is CERALKILLERS
Join me on C J F H I H F E and i'll join your dojo :D

jintonico
07-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Join the most powerfull dojo in all my brute CEREALKILLERS with the code: C J F H I H F E

You will get:

Bonus experience points for 3 days
Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with!
An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents.
A personal achievement for joining the best dojo in my brute for iphone

sinister624
07-07-2009, 09:44 AM
please join my bear dojo

EIFAJHFE

skrimp
07-07-2009, 11:08 AM
My dojo code is:

FEDCIHFE

Thanks and I will return the favor.

mostDGK
07-07-2009, 09:48 PM
my master code is HJEFHHFE

please join my dojo

CheezeItz
07-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Add me: BBJBHHFE - You will get Bear Cub Strength!
All my brutes have bears, increasing your chances of getting one yourself! Plus I have the sword, morning star, hatchet, etc.

Code: BBJBHHFE

ravndark
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Join The Burglers Dojo and STEAL your opponents dignity!

MASTER CODE :( BIBIIHFE )

This Dojo has a wide assortment of pets , weapons and abilities (Including
those to scare others pets away!!) and It's Bear to boot! This allows you to choose something else and be different while still getting the benefits of Bear!!

Pets : Large Grizzley Bear, Panda Bears, Large Wolf, baby wolf, and panthers!!

Weapons : Dangerous weapons such as Hammer, Club, Trident, etc

Abilities : Cry of the Damned (scares pets away), nets, Hammer (massive damage), Potions, etc

... and of course as always you will get the standard double exp, unlock an arena and ability, etc.

Join the Burglers and stomp the competition!! (BIBIIHFE)

Diderot
07-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Guys my dojo is easily the greatest rare item rated. 70 percent rare weapon, 60 fr big skills and 75 rare animals ( wolves and bears are far more common than dogs in this dojo). Join if u are good and want to advance. Our dojo automatically boosts agility and strength. Join the dozens of wolf wielders and rare item/skill wielders. Our secret code is HCIBAIFE . Join the top dojo out. We await u.
Diderot

esposito
07-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Join in my Dojo: JBEAAIFE

CAT STYLE

whirl2k
07-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Help me out and I'll help you.

Static Wind
BAAEAIFE

Mr fu
07-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Join my dojo and get the strength of a bear

master code - DBBAHHFE

rondz
07-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Hiaighfe

Steven
07-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Add cobra skill to ur arsenal by joining hong kong fui dojo
jajghhfe
jajghhfe
jajghhfe
jajghhfe

rondz
07-16-2009, 04:40 AM
Hiaighfe

esposito
07-16-2009, 02:53 PM
THE BEST DOJO!!!

Join in my Dojo: JBEAAIFE

CAT STYLE

Mr fu
07-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Join my bear dojo and get the strength of a bear. Hit your enemy three times with the strenght of the bear and watch him go down

Steven
07-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Watever u get is random, those who promise u bears and stuff r lying. The only thing guaranteed is double experience and the masters ability which in my case is cobra, so if u want to join an honest dojo join mine. :)
Jajghhfe
jajghhfe
jajghhfe
jajghhfe

nghai86
07-19-2009, 12:24 PM
feehaife

rondz
07-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Hiaighfe

sedge9
07-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Merdock

Check out http://InviteCodeMatrix.com/my_brute for more codes!

shljuhorub
07-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Please add me:

DCAFIHFE

Jeffro87
07-27-2009, 11:11 AM
DOJO CODE: BIBCAIFE

JOIN IF YOU WANT DOUBLE XP FOR 3 DAYS AND MY BRUTES HAVE ALL PETS RANGING FROM DOGS, BEARS, AND EVEN THE BEST PET... the PANTHER!

JOIN NOW! BIBCAIFE

rondz
07-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Hiaighfe

aricall
07-28-2009, 03:12 AM
add me EIIAAIFE

kohjingyu
07-28-2009, 07:47 AM
Add me too!

HHJDBIFE

Add me and get special powers!!

shljuhorub
07-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Please add me:

DCAFIHFE

Mr. Charley
07-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Ajgjhhfe

Pintsizekid3454
07-28-2009, 10:24 PM
BEAR SKIN, 2x exp, EASY to get Big Bears and Wolf pets at level 3. Seeing is Beliving. Challenge me, & JOIN. MasterCode:*ICGJAIFE

Soulja
07-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey I'm new to my brute

code add me CCJDHHFE

Pintsizekid3454
07-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Add me and I will add you. just send me a message of your code. my code is: ICGJAIFE

xerox
07-29-2009, 12:05 PM
My code: HEDHHHFE

Pintsizekid3454
07-29-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey I'm new to my brute

code add me CCJDHHFE

add me and I will add you My code is: ICGJAIFE

Zhen Fan
07-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Join the Zhen Fan snake dojo and get the speed bonus and x2 XP points for three days and get a new arena to fight in.

:) GAEDHHFE :)

rondz
07-31-2009, 05:03 AM
Hiaighfe

rondz
07-31-2009, 05:15 AM
Hiaighfe

tomatenmarc
07-31-2009, 08:51 AM
Join my dojo and get a bear

Mastercode:FBIHHFE

Pintsizekid3454
07-31-2009, 03:53 PM
I will help u get pupils join me: *ICGJAIFE

Pintsizekid3454
07-31-2009, 04:36 PM
I will help u get pupils join me: *ICGJAIFE

Pintsizekid3454
07-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Hey can u people add this guy he will help you get pupils he help me get a couple pupils his code is: BEGGBIFE

thanks

wuzzl
08-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Please add me!
FEEDFHFE

afowl
08-01-2009, 11:41 AM
join my little dojo pls, pretty pls :)

CGADBIFE

skcorpio
08-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Please join the AKATSUKI. Dojo - EFGBHHFE. For all the Naruto fans!

A few of my brutes got bears in early levels (before 10) so hope this luck will pass on to you!

Thanks.

Dr.Traveler
08-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Are you looking for a My Brute Master Code for your iPhone/iPod/Touch? For better powers, weapons, pets and faster skill leveling join C0BRA KAI. We're ranked Top 5 in two categories of Pantheon of Brutes (Ranked: 3 in Top Dojos and Ranked: 3 in Most Pupils to be exact) in the My Brute application. See for yourself, look now before joining if you don't believe me. I just like being original and this is it, C0BRA KAI straight out of Karate Kid, lol. Have fun!!!

Need weapons and pets, we got it all!
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/C0BRAKAIDOJO.jpg

Ranked: 3 just recently, we're on our way to the #1 spot! Watch out AZK...
http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache3/32918bb3cefa74432bedec71b270128d.png?orig_url=http ://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/photo2-1.jpg

Ranked: 3 just recently!
http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache3/66c818485e5ec729f18c61f787810a06.png?orig_url=http ://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/photo1.jpg

Thanks to all the early joiners now we're in the Top 10 Best Dojos!!! We're growing fast and the more people we get, the closer C0BRA KAI gets to the "Number 1" spot on the Pantheon of Brutes, I've allocated the thread of AZK on a Chinese iPhone website called weiphone and informed them about C0BRA KAI too. Let's share the success if we become the Number 1 Dojo in the Pantheon of Brutes, become apart of the transition of power! Thanks!!!

ATTENTION: Early non-C0BRA KAI dojo joiners or even late unsatisfied non-C0BRA KAI dojo joiners, it's not too late to switch! Although there are many claims about joining certain dojos that offer different weapons, powers, and faster level up the truth behind it all is that the there are no real statistics or ratios of who is given what and so on. My point is believe it or not, the hearsay for all the goods is just to get you to join the dojo so players will get more "Brutes" to use and if you feel like joining an unknown dojo go right ahead and if you want to be in a known dojo, join us, there's a reputation behind it and there's proof in the Pantheon of Brutes, check for yourself! Campaigning is only apart of the game, otherwise, how else would you get pupils? It's not an effortless attempt to get allies like iMob Online, etc. This is just the proof I can share with all adopters of this game! Goodluck to you!

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache3/1e8f6eca14f82adbb0d80ea061b60fd8.png?orig_url=http ://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/C0brakaimastercode.jpg

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE

Joined. Do you join back? I'd love to get more pupils too. HJCEBIFE

rondz
08-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Hiaighfe

wargrim
08-03-2009, 08:11 PM
edit removed

Pintsizekid3454
08-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Join me I will try and help you get pupils my code is: ICGJAIFE. * *Or join one of my pupils. *DoubleS: BEGGBIFE. * Or join Timberwolf686: FBGIJHFE.

roruko
08-04-2009, 10:02 PM
New to the game but I've already have two great pets!

Snow Panther and the Brown Bear!!!

join my dojo, and I'll help you get pupils in return!

Dojo code - JIHACIFE

GRIZZJUTSU!!!!

rondz
08-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Hiaighfe

lacaca
08-05-2009, 02:57 AM
GAGBCIFE

by far the best dojo I've seen.

GAGBCIFE

rondz
08-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Hiaighfe

Pintsizekid3454
08-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Join me I will try and help you get pupils my code is: ICGJAIFE. * *Or join one of my pupils. DoubleS: BEGGBIFE. Or join Timberwolf686: FBGIJHFE. Or join stang3454: FAAEBIFE

Liquid kidd
08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Ddagbife

Gsplatter
08-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Use my bear code ICJACIFE

rondz
08-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Hiaighfe

nicolaxl
08-06-2009, 04:28 AM
IECIGHFE 1 dojo in italy...join me and you hace double exp for week end,1 new arena and new abilities ...what are you waiting for?join mine and give me your code i join your dojo too.

Mr fu
08-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Get the strength of a bear. Join my dojo. HGIEBIFE

jebus4444
08-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Join my Dojo! IHABBIFE

rondz
08-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Hiaighfe

rondz
08-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Hiaighfe

Thermo
08-08-2009, 06:16 PM
==> Bonuserfahrung für 3 Tage
==> Besondere Fähigkeiten für den Schlagabtausch mit deinen Gegnern!
==> Eine exklusive Arena für den Kampf mit deinen Gegnern.

Der Geheimcode lautet:
CBDJBIFE

join the dojo for some great benefits :)

caverne
08-09-2009, 01:33 PM
i have join dojo "Katsumi" have big bear + dog + somes weapons. Join BIHCCIFE to get double xp + map + ...

don't believe people who tell u that u will get big stuff and monsters its false u only get double pex + dojo name + map + abilities spec of the dojo !!

cu guyz (soory for my langage im french) 8(

sebpaquin123
08-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey guys !

Join my Dojo CECDCIFE

You will get
a polar bear at lvl 5
random weapon
a new area
2-3x EXP

Join me CECDCIFE

I almost got all weapons and i got all pets so the more chance you got them too by joining my Dojo !:):)

Killeroflove
08-09-2009, 05:48 PM
come join new up and coming dojo killersoflove

Snake DoJo gain fast striking abilities

Enjoy the following EXCLUSIVE benefits:
---- Bonus experience points for 3 days
----- Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with! (Killer SPEED!!)
----- An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents.

There's NO BS like other post, join and then e mail me so we can start a good community of fighters!!!

The secret code is:AAFECIFE

Freelance
08-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Join the Flying Tigers. BDHBCIFE

All these other guys will tell ya you get all the coolest items in the world for joining them they lie! lol

I need members like everyone else so i can unlock the rest of my brute slots. these guys that want 1000s of members are just are retarded and get off on it . Join me if for no other reason that im honest you get the same stuff here as there.

I have a bear dojo so if your a snake or wolf you will get bear power (damage add) if your a bear you will get bear cub skin( damage reduction)

the masters dojo arena

and times 3 exp for 3 days

so join up BDHBCIFE

wargrim
08-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Chi Town Dojo:
BGHACIFE

Hey all, I'm a bear dojo with a cat master. If you're a snake you'd be a great fit here. I've nothing to offer you except 3 days of bonus XP and hopes and dreams of pure random draws on your level up. I just want to unlock my extra brute slots.

Thanks
Dan

sebpaquin123
08-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Join my dojo CECDCIFE

You will get a Black Panther at lvl 5
Random weapon
New area
A new ability
And 2-3X EXP

Join me CECDCIFE

lanou973
08-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Join my dojo 973 kayenne 379

agjecife

to get the power of ours & cat

rondz
08-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Hiaighfe

roruko
08-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Here to give you a cool opportunity!!!

The Name of my Dojo is Grizjitsu (Dojo Code - JIHACIFE)!

I have great pets, and aim to be on top of the rank, but I need help. With your help we will climb to the top!

If you help me, I'll definatly help you, and you will soon see how.

Check out more info on my Dojo here at My Brute Dojo Exchange (http://mybrutedojoexchange.blogspot.com/)

If you have time, have a quick look...
BRUTE IT UP!!!

rondz
08-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Hiaighfe

mmp32040
08-12-2009, 07:07 AM
3 super skills, implacable, untouchable, armour etc...
dont trust any liers, see the beginner instruction i wrote for all of you!
it is chinese but you can realize how great i am from the photos i offered!!

My master code: HCEGBIFE

http://mobile.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=8501508&extra=page=1&filter=0&orderby=dateline&ascdesc=DESC&page=1

caverne
08-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Katsumi Dojo clan code is : AEICGHFE

mmp32040
08-13-2009, 05:55 AM
[B]Don't be foolish and join AZK just because they are number 1 in the Pantheon of Brutes, you're cheating yourself by joining that Dojo! Join C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: H I A I G H F E

Rondz, well COBRA KAI? YOU ARE A LIER!

your pics(skills & weapons) is not from iphone/ipod touch! it is from the internet!! There are no sush screen in the game! Only the battle pics is taken from your iphone/touch, plz dont lie to ppl.(We can see your char's weapons is not that many!)

man, why u just post your victory and do not post your lose? Every brute must hv win and lose, it is normal thing.

You defeated akz only one time doesn't mean you are stronger than him! and your almost die!(May be you already try to hit him 100 times more and is defeated.) That means nothing!

If i defeated you one time(and i almost die) can i say i stronger than you? plz wake up.

Here's my master code: HCEGBIFE, i dont tell lie, i got good skills implacable, untouchable, and armour within the first 5 lv!!!!

follow the beginner instruction: tid=8501508&extra=page=1&filter=0&orderby=dateline&ascdesc=DESC&page=1

rondz
08-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Hiaighfe

wargrim
08-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Chi Town Dojo:
BGHACIFE

Hey all, I'm a bear dojo with a cat master. If you're a snake you'd be a great fit here. I've nothing to offer you except 3 days of bonus XP and hopes and dreams of pure random draws on your level up. I just want to unlock my extra brute slots.

If you don't join me, please don't join spam-bra kai.

Thanks
Dan

tmogi21a
08-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Dojo Belg Aube:
EABGCIFE

I'm a bear dojo with a bear master.

Join my dojo and you'll get:
==> Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with!

Thanks

darius77
08-16-2009, 02:51 AM
Hi, i'm quite new to this game. I joined first another dojo but saw not good, so i restarted. Can somebody help me and join my dojo also? My dojo is

HJAEBIFE

will someone join me so i can see what happens when you have pupils? thanks
can i have more than one master?

wargrim
08-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Chi Town Dojo:
BGHACIFE

If you don't join me, please don't join spam-bra kai.

Thanks
Dan

I have my first pupil! Whoever you are, thank you!

EDIT:: Hooray I now have two! Thanks again!

odd
08-17-2009, 04:39 AM
Would be nice if you join my dojo. It's a snake-type and you'll get alle the other usual stuff like new arena, more exp for a few days.

Additionally i have all the pets and a bunch of devastating abilities - by joining my dojo you should have a pretty nice chance to get these yourself!

So - choose CIAJJHFE and get ready to rumble... ;)

darius77
08-17-2009, 01:33 PM
EDIT:: Hooray I now have two! Thanks again!

from now you have 3 :) If someone wants to join my gym I can start to understand what happens when u have pupils lol

HJAEBIFE

wargrim
08-17-2009, 06:40 PM
from now you have 3 :) If someone wants to join my gym I can start to understand what happens when u have pupils lol

HJAEBIFE

You guys rock. I really hope they change this so we can open our slots easier.

flipxxvii
08-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Dojo Master Code: IEEBDIFE

How does that benefit you? 2x EXP for the first 3 days, a Bonus Map, an added snake perk and an excellent chance at getting a pet. I personally received a bear cub at level 4 and a black panther at level 5 so i'd say your odds are pretty good.

Enjoy the game!

Dojo Master Code: IEEBDIFE

fellatio21
08-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi Guys!! Looking for a dojo??? or U love DBZ?? Join Z Warriors!!! Join, my dojo, its growing fast.!! dont care where u from!! Join "Z Warriors" ... see you in the trainging!!!

Master Roshi is w8ing for u!!
JHAJCIFE

Learn the secrets of the marcial arts!!!
Buscas unirte a un dojo?? o te gusta dragon ball z??? unete a los "Guerreros Z" unete a mi dojo!! esta creciendo rapido.. Nos vemos en el entrenamiento
Ven a aprender los secretos de las artes marciales!!!

JHAJCIFE

Deja que el maestro Roshi te enseñe un par de moviemientos jejeje....

rondz
08-20-2009, 03:13 AM
So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE or join a non-reputable dojo, we just need your help to take the number 1 spot in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of the transition!

If these AZK pupils represent the Top 5 in the Pantheon of Brutes, I'm embarrassed for them! CPT COBRA defeats them with a 32 level difference which means that the AZK dojo has a weak training system.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/photo8.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/Top5POBCKdefAZK.jpg

"Who's next?"

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/C0brakaimastercode.jpg

If you want to be apart of the transition of power from AZK to C0BRA KAI, join us now, we need more pupils!!!

What are you waiting for? We need you!

C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: H I A I G H F E

xerox
08-20-2009, 11:46 AM
A lot of content for you: HEDHHHFE

Moonmist
08-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Join the Jedi knights!!!!!!!

Cdhedife to become a Jedi!!

D.X
08-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Join DeGeneration X dojo, Located in Oklahoma USA,I can give you 3 days of Double EXP - Thank to the System and at lvl 2 i had a bear, + wolf + dog at lvl 7, I am currently 98 wins 8 losses :o, I could use some students and i would love to help you guys out, You get the EXP + Arena + you become a DEGERNATE! MY CODE Is BACIAIFE, I currently have 100 Pupils :D, LETS KEEP GOING and you're not down with that, I GOT Two words for YA, SUCK IT!!!!!!!

Moonmist
08-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Join the Jedi Knights!!!!

who doesn't want to be a jedi???

my code is: C D H E D I F E

xcrav3x
08-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Bjefdife bjefdife bjefdife bjefdife bjefdife bjefdife bjefdife bjefdife

mobilejake
08-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Join My way awesome Dojo and Gain Bear Skin, 3 days bonus exp, etc.

Bear Dojo doing really well, just starting.

Code: CGACDIFE

The Bat Outta Hell
08-25-2009, 04:53 AM
What's with the gigantic posts?

BFHGDIFE

Moonmist
08-25-2009, 02:03 PM

CDHEDIFE

learn the powers of the serpent and become a JEDI!!!!

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you will "definately" get special animals, weapons, and skills just because your my pupil because honestly... it's all random.

I will tell you that it does matter what one of the 3 types of dojo you have. If you are a bear and need some speed abilities, join a snake dojo like mine and you will have a better chance.

But all these people that guarantee special skills and animals at certain levels are just lying to you so you join them.

Join an honest, up and coming dojo!! Become a Jedi TODAY!!

Moonmist
08-26-2009, 08:52 AM

CDHEDIFE

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you will "definately" get special animals, weapons, and skills just because your my pupil because honestly... it's all random.

I will tell you that it does matter what one of the 3 types of dojo you have. If you are a bear and need some speed abilities, join a snake dojo like mine and you will have a better chance.

But all these people that guarantee special skills and animals at certain levels are just lying to you so you join them.

odd
08-27-2009, 05:01 AM
Join Dojo ODD and practice fighting with one of the best masters all over the world!

Master Code: C I A J J H F E

-> Bonus experience for 3 days!
-> New Arena!
-> Gain my special snake-ability!

I call my own EVERY weapon, EACH skill and ANY pet avalible - this is what gives you best possible chances to get all this stuff for your own fighters!

Join in and create the most devastating fighters!
Dojo ODD is looking for you!

You have some questions about the game or need a guide?
Send an e-mail to: mybrutehelper@googlemail.com

rondz
08-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Add HIAIGHFE

FatherVincent
08-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Ever since getting turned on by a friend to the online version of this game the "My Brute" app on my iTouch was fantastic to find. The fact that runs on a randomness is what is so unique. you might think that the brutes you have right now are weak but after a few level ups things can drastically change then again you can start all over again no big deal... simple fact is it's fun to watch the little guys fight. the hardest part of this game is finding pupils thats where the competitive part of the game comes in the more pupils you have the faster you advance in levels become more powerful and become known and see your name in lights... that being said whoever reads this and is playing the game i have one request if you haven't found your Master consider joining my DoJo... Now i am not going to promise rare Powers or Powerful Weapons and the Best Pets as i said before it's all random but my Bear DoJo will increase your defenses and your Exp will be boosted for 3 days... plus you will earn a friend that will answer your questions when needed...
So enter My Master Code : HHJCAIFE to become my pupil then email me at
fathervincent@earthlink.net to let me know...

FatherVincent
08-27-2009, 08:06 AM
Ever since getting turned on by a friend to the online version of this game the "My Brute" app on my iTouch was fantastic to find.

The fact that runs on a randomness is what is so unique. you might think that the brutes you have right now are weak but after a few level ups things can drastically change then again you can start all over again no big deal... simple fact is it's fun to watch the little guys fight.

The hardest part of this game is finding pupils thats where the competitive part of the game comes in the more pupils you have the faster you advance in levels become more powerful and become known and see your name in lights...

That being said whoever reads this and is playing the game i have one request if you haven't found your Master consider joining my DoJo...

Now i am not going to promise rare Powers or Powerful Weapons and the Best Pets as i said before it's all random but my Bear DoJo will increase your defenses and your Exp will be boosted for 3 days...

Plus you will earn a friend that will answer your questions when needed...

So enter My Master Code : HHJCAIFE to become my pupil then email me at
fathervincent@earthlink.net to let me know...

Moonmist
08-28-2009, 07:53 PM

CDHEDIFE

pandapo1
08-30-2009, 01:26 PM
this dojo offers every pet on offer such as the big bear the black panther the wolf cubs and dogs

this Dojo offers many fierce weapons such as the mammoths club, shruikens, Thors Hammer, Broad Sword, Trident, Knifes, Spear, Noodle Bowl, Mammoths Bone, Axe and many more

This Dojo also offers many abilitys such as The Net,Feline Agility,Martial Arts,The Bomb,Herculean Strength,Armour,Extra Thick Skin,Bolt of Lightning,Cry of the Damned,shield,impact,fierce brute and many more Join this Dojo to be unstoppable

I also offer the CAT ABILITY which increase the chance for dodging this will lead to a greater success for your brute i also offer 2 to 4 XPS which allow you to get my pets weapons and abilitys on offer

CODE= GBCBCIFE

pandapo1
09-01-2009, 11:50 AM
this dojo offers every pet on offer such as the big bear the black panther the wolf cubs and dogs

this Dojo offers many fierce weapons such as the mammoths club, shruikens, Thors Hammer, Broad Sword, Trident, Knifes, Spear, Noodle Bowl, Mammoths Bone, Axe and many more

This Dojo also offers many abilitys such as The Net,Feline Agility,Martial Arts,The Bomb,Herculean Strength,Armour,Extra Thick Skin,Bolt of Lightning,Cry of the Damned,shield,impact,fierce brute and many more Join this Dojo to be unstoppable

I also offer the CAT ABILITY which increase the chance for dodging this will lead to a greater success for your brute i also offer 2 to 4 XPS which allow you to get my pets weapons and abilitys on offer

CODE= GBCBCIFE

donygator
09-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Dojo Modjo french dojo
Ranking 8th
Pupils:542

Join us! AEICGHFE

pandapo1
09-02-2009, 01:37 PM

this Dojo offers many fierce weapons such as the mammoths club, shruikens, Thors Hammer, Broad Sword, Trident, Knifes, Spear, Noodle Bowl, Mammoths Bone, Axe,whip and many more

CODE= GBCBCIFE

rondz
09-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Join HIAIGHFE

Fudgeboy
09-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Join DDBBEIFE. You know you want to be one of me. I am the best dojo in the world!

Hendz
09-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Gfibeife

Henders
09-07-2009, 03:44 AM
Add me
GIIBEIFE

chupacabra629
09-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Fhaaeife

rondz
09-10-2009, 03:24 AM

Grumps
09-10-2009, 03:40 AM
Offers good pet for the game! Level 10 armed with 1 bear, 1 wolf, 3 dogs! You need pets to win!

CAEHDIFE

rondz
09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Add HIAIGHFE

arcadefun
09-12-2009, 11:44 PM
my dojo cat agility + bear strength
master code = FJDIDIFE
Please join my dojo

rondz
09-13-2009, 04:13 PM
So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo/Master Code: HIAIGHFE or join a non-reputable dojo, we just need your help to take the number 1 spot in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of the transition!

If these AZK pupils represent the Top 5 in the Pantheon of Brutes, I'm embarrassed for them! CPT COBRA defeats them with a 32 level difference which means that the AZK dojo has a weak training system.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/photo8.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/Top5POBCKdefAZK.jpg

"Who's next?"

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/C0brakaimastercode.jpg

If you want to be apart of the transition of power from AZK to C0BRA KAI, join us now, we need more pupils!!!

xwtfx
09-13-2009, 09:48 PM
BAHGEIFE

No BS Codes here

Bonus XP 5days

+ 35 attk Axe

+ Master DOJO

Horus Lupercal
09-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Alden
August 31st, 2009 at 11:42 pm
BIEIDIFE BIEIDIFE BIEIDIFE

Join the Mournival!

I never played the browser version and I rather enjoy what i’ve seen on the iphone so far, but like a lot of people, I have trouble with the stunted pupil system. I’d like to make some pupils and I can promise that my dojo, Mournival, will do everything for your brutes that can be done.

My dojo focuses on the Bear. If you join, you will be granted Bear Skin, which is the most useful of the skills you can get from a master. It raises your defense against hand to hand attacks, making you able to more easily defeat your low level opponents.

In addition, your brutes and your dojo will receive these benefits:

– Your experience gain will be doubled for three full days of play.
– You will gain access to one of eight unlockable Arenas.
– My dojo is named after a famous group of generals in the
Warhammer 40,000 universe. If you join me, your dojo’s name will
reflect the ferocity and strength of your brutes.

All other promises made by dojos are lies. Nothing can change your chance to gain rare pets or weapons. My dojo may not be much better than the rest, but there certainly aren’t any that are better than it.

My secret Master code is BIEIDIFE

rondz
09-15-2009, 05:29 AM
Join now, H I A I G H F E to be Rank: 1 Best Dojo Overall

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/Rank1Rank2POB.jpg

gdave
09-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi there -- I have found a nifty trick! If the master is Bear style and the pupil is also Bear style, you will receive stacked bonuses for defense. That means every single hit is reduced, and most bare hand attacks do only 1 point of damage! Ignore those pesky dogs and weak weapons, avoid brutes with high strength and you will rocket through the levels. So help me test this out. My master code is GBGCEIFE, I am a Bear dojo, if you create a Bear dojo pupil you will see the same thing happen, so be my pupil and let me know how it works for you.

Snake and cat only help you out once in a while with an extra attack or dodge, but bear helps on every single hit which makes it the best dojo style by far, and twice as good with stacked bonuses. My guess is they will change this in the future to make it more fair.

wheeeeman
09-17-2009, 03:10 AM
GAME MASTERS DOJO

Code: GFAGEIFE

Powerfull combination of bear and snake speed, makes ur brute attack 1st and hard plus 30% chance of getting bear and panther. Come and join Game Masters dojo and be 1 of the most powerfull brutes around!! Characters have great combination of skills/weapons/pets. Record for all of my guy has significantly more wins than loses. One of which is 45 wins 6 loses!

G F A G E I F E

G F A G E I F E

Goose
09-17-2009, 09:29 PM
if anyone fancies it, i wouldn't mind a pupil or two, i can give you bear's strength!

AIBGDIFE

thanks for readin.

laxgoalie2570
09-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Secret Master Code: EJAJEIFE
-get stat bonuses
-double exp. for three days!!!

WiNgSmm
09-19-2009, 11:39 PM
fight with the powers of bear and cobra, and get double the exp for three days I need some pupils so help me out!

code is IECJEIFE

Jessalyn
09-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Ihijeife

rondz
09-22-2009, 04:32 AM
hiaighfe

rondz
09-24-2009, 02:25 AM
So you're looking for a Master Code to add? But don't really know which Master Code to choose because everyone is claiming they will give you better weapons, powers, and pets right? Don't believe it, the only thing that is true is that your first brute will level up 2x faster the first week you fight! Everyone needs to open their own dojo in order to use more Brutes and unlock gifts. The only difference between which Master Code you choose is that it's either known or unknown. I'll leave the choice up to you, come join C0BRA KAI Dojo or join a non-reputable dojo. We are Ranked #1 in the Pantheon of Brutes, be apart of one of the most reputable Dojos that has overthrown AZK!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/CobraKaiRank1.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/rondz05/My%20Brute/photo29.jpg

tavo1411
09-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Tavo dojo is recruting!! Dont miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!... Over 280 pupils, Ranked 17th (look at the ranking dojos) Brutes lvl 70!! Join today!! this dojo is getting bigger and bigger every day! ;D this is my master code: FIGFFHFE

cubic.circle
09-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Join cubic circle dojo now!
Master code: FBHGDIFE

Or join :cool: supafly3000 dojo!
Master code: CEFFDIFE

Jaron
09-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Please add FFAJDIFE and take part in my dojo :cool:

tavo1411
09-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Tavo dojo is recruting!! Dont miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!... Over 290 pupils, Ranked 15th (look at the ranking dojos) Brutes lvl 71!! Join today!! this dojo is getting bigger and bigger every day! ;D this is my master code: FIGFFHFE

severon
09-30-2009, 04:23 PM
FCJAJHFE

==================

It really doesn't matter what Dojo you join, just in a focus of what powers you want. What does matter, is that people need pupils to unlock the ability to make more brutes and get new levels. Help me out by adding my code so that I can get some more pupils and I'll do everything I can to return then favor. Making huge dojos doesn't help out users by unlocking the max amount of stuff for all players.

My Dojo Code is: FCJAJHFE

My Focus is: Bear

Thanks for helping out and I look forward to returning to gesture!

verykool
10-01-2009, 12:55 PM
are u a new member of my brute on iphone ? then listen to me , if you've got ambition and want to be in top so dont become their pupil coz they’ve got many pupils and you just help them to gain more exp but when you come to me we’ll gain exp together , i’ve got a big bear , black panther and a dog + many weapons so ur chance to get these things will raise up , and you’ll be x2 exp and many benefits such as new areas .. etc.. !!! please come to my dojo , we’re homie and we help each other , be my homie and you wont rued , here’s my master secret code : IFBJEIFE , any more question contact to me at brianbum18@yahoo.com , i'll help u with my best . thanks all
p/s : there're many guys've joined my dojo so far and we're stronger each day !!! so join with us now :)

Citroenice
10-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Join my dojo and get alot of extra's:

- get alot stronger
- get triple xp
- get new arena's
- get rare pets including big bear, Polar bear, white panter and alot more
- get rare weapons
- get special abilities
- and much, much more

only enter: AEHDFIFE :D
, Thank You

Jaron
10-02-2009, 11:33 AM
citroenice promises bull.shit.the only thing you get if you join a dojo is double exp in the first week of playing.so dont provide liars!

add FFAJDIFE if you want to join my dojo :D

tavo1411
10-04-2009, 01:01 PM
°°°Ranked 17th°°°

Master in lvl 73!!

Fight my best brute Tavosn if u want!! u´ll check my power ;D

Over 340 pupils!!

Don´t miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!

Remember, to be the best join the best

**FIGFFHFE**

cubic.circle
10-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Join cubic circle dojo now!
Master code: FBHGDIFE

imse4n
10-07-2009, 08:10 PM
MY BRUTE: FFEADIFE

Epic Pet Wars - NMOZAMK
Vampires Bloodlust - 3800 9508 30
Zombies Live - EY2Q2W
Vampires Live - RNPHQJ

UCF Knights
10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I won't make any empty promises, but I'd really appreciate if you could add me as your master.

It's like JD from Scrubs, you'll never forget!

IFJDFIFE

:)

Nephew1664
10-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone, please join my dojo Kenkyotachi, my code is CJIEFIFE so please add me, you'll have 2x xp during 3 days. Thanks and good game for all :D

colton47
10-12-2009, 08:26 AM
To getthe nest of everything add GFFGFIFE GFFGFIFE GFFGFIFE GFFGFIFE

jman2711
10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
cfjgaife this code enables you double exp and a better chance to get weapons skills and a bear.

samhuff13
10-16-2009, 06:27 PM
agiffife

Jaron
10-17-2009, 03:37 AM
add FFAJDIFE and join the Great `White Sparrows`dojo :) you won`t regret your choice

raito
10-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi all:)
Come in my dojo
i have bear and white wolf and rare skills.
you will have more xp during 3days。
here is my code

EDCHFIFE

please add me:)

cooliodoc
11-06-2009, 07:44 AM
DOUBLE EXP with my dojo!

SPECIAL SNAKE SKILLS.

Secret Code: GCCBGIFE

Joshn
11-20-2009, 10:25 AM
my dojo is ihadgife

mynameisvlad
11-22-2009, 02:25 AM
IHFDGIFE

Please add me!

Attacker341
11-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Hello everyone!

I just got MyBrute on the iTouch after seeing this "dojo" business, and I am very pleased with it. I fortunately joined someone's dojo who has pets on all of their characters, and I am pleased to say that I have recieved pets on all 3of my characters as well. The pets I have are black panther, panda cub, and a dog. Now I'd like to spread this fortune by asking you all to
join my dojo, named "Killa Kickas".

By joining you get these benefits:
*Bonus EXP for 3 days
*VERY high chance at getting a pet
*Good weapons such as whip, longsword (the one that hits 20+), and more!
*Unique arena to fight other brutes in
*Skills such as: Sabotage, Untouchable, Martial Arts, and more!

So what are you waiting for? Enter this code: ADFDGIFE
And enjoy your soon to be powerful brutes!

Note: If you do not believe I have all these pets, try fighting my brutes as follows:

Hitnkill (Black Panther)
Teratak (Panda Cub)
Jungartha (Dog)

Be quick though, with my bonus EXP boost, I'll probably be level 7+ by the time you decide to fight me and join the dojo :).

leenux
11-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Add me

You get x2 exp
bear skin
possible pet

FIAEGIFE

InkedInSD
12-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Master Code: JJJFGIFE

Join Team Tattoo!!

I have a character with a Snow Leopard, Panda, and Wolf Cub, another with Snow Leopard and Dog. All my characters have dogs and or Bears. Join up and start your own pet farm!!

Bear/Snake dojo

2X exp for 3 days
Bear Skin

Join Today!!

Master Code:JJJFGIFE

Mckenzinator
12-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Join the Zen Chamber and fight along side an army of brutal warriors with intense skills, weaponry and savage beasts, now with the update all Brute The dojo master control have the most ferocious of beasts, bears, the rare snow leopard, wolves,wolf cubs, dogs and Recently a panda. Zen Chamber focuses all idle power to defeat the toughest of foes. Join now to the highly regarded up and coming Dojo. with time and effoet we will make it to the top!! Newest member has 310 victories and 60 deaths (Ukagawa lvl 27) join forces with... Master Date Masamune & Co.

As a former member of Cobra Kai, its overrated!!

Join Zen Chamber the new up and coming Dojo. New members joining every day!!

Join with the master code.. DAFFGIFE

Please look at what i am currently working with.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45621180@N03/4195017913/?rotated=1&cb=1261162267708
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45621180@N03/4195018019/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45621180@N03/4195017959/

all your questions answered at
zenchamber@googlemail.com

Theras
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Add ADFDGIFE as your mybrute dojo master. Bonus exp for a few days AND an extremely high chance of getting a pet. All my characters have one! So join the Killa Kickas by adding ADFDGIFE

Trickster(GOD)
12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Trickster(GOD) !!! STRONGEST DOJO !!! MY PUPILS ARE GETTING FULL GROWN BEARS, AND PANTHERS at level 2 I am rated very high for the quality of my pupils. I have talked with al the Elites to become one you have to be exceptionally strong and join one of us .... I am THE LEADER

CODE: DHDAHHFE

email me after joining at: sjwelch@q.com

Grimmlegionaire
12-27-2009, 01:39 AM
Join the Zetsubou Theory dojo! Plenty of bonuses including: full grown bears, bear/snake techniques, double experience points, and more!

Master Code: EEJJGIFE

A world of victory awaits you... :D

Trickster(GOD)
12-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Trickster(GOD) !!! STRONGEST DOJO !!! MY PUPILS ARE GETTING FULL GROWN BEARS, AND PANTHERS at level 2 I am rated very high for the quality of my pupils. I have talked with al the Elites to become one you have to be exceptionally strong and join one of us .... I am THE LEADER

Mckenzinator
12-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Join the Zen Chamber and fight along side an army of brutal warriors with intense skills, weaponry and savage beasts, now with the update all Brute The dojo master control have the most ferocious of beasts, bears, the rare snow leopard, wolves,wolf cubs, dogs and Recently a panda. Zen Chamber focuses all idle power to defeat the toughest of foes. Join now to the highly regarded up and coming Dojo. with time and effoet we will make it to the top!! now at level 40 Ukagawa his victory to death ratio is now at 575 Wins to 173 Deaths.....join forces with... Master Date Masamune & Co.

As a former member of Cobra Kai, its overrated!!

Join Zen Chamber the new up and coming Dojo. New members joining every day!!

Join with the master code.. DAFFGIFE

Also with strong ties into the Bulkypix team you ideas and recommendations for the game will be passed on to the design team to be considered for new updates..

all your questions and recommendations answered send me an email at;
zenchamber@googlemail.com

Trickster(GOD)
12-29-2009, 10:51 PM

ngwailun
12-30-2009, 02:02 PM
The secret code """GAFAHIFE"""

1. Implacable
2. Untouchable
3. Armour
4. Shield
5. 6th sense
6. Martial Arts
7. Sabotage
8. Cry of the Damned

My Brute level 20 got these skills!!!
The secret code """GAFAHIFE"""

Trombone got at 22level

Trickster(GOD)
12-31-2009, 05:56 PM

Trickster(GOD)
12-31-2009, 05:59 PM

EpiKgohan
01-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Add Me : CJJCHIFE

EddieEarth
01-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Join The Savage Life Dojo
HFBAHIFE
We assure you power...
And talking magical donuts :eek:

EddieEarth
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
No Flashy Intros But....
JOIN MY DOJO!!!
Savage Life!!!

Abilities include
Impact
Hypnosis
Deluge
Potion
Armor
6th Sense
And Master of Arms for both Heavy weapons and blades

Also includes Dark Brown Bear and White Panther

So Join!

HFBAHIFE

darkfusion04
01-11-2010, 09:49 PM
When You join the "AtomiC MachineS" dojo
you will get double xp for three days and new areana to fight in.
and a bear skill
Dojo Type: bear

ACGDHIFE
with many numbers rising you will be in the best dojo ever
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Trickster(GOD)
01-13-2010, 07:40 PM

micromiget23
01-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Join my Master Dojo Micromiget

I have a level 34 with a rare bear, big white cub and a dog.
If you don't believe me vs my brute
his name is: naruto10

code for dojo is: BCDDHIFE

I lOVE MY BRUTE
01-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Join a very very good bear dojo I LOVE PANDA but i have no pupils. join me to have a chance to get polar bears , snow leopard , and more
also get many weapons at as low as level 2!
The Dojo Code For I LOVE PANDA is AGJDHIFE.

I lOVE MY BRUTE
01-15-2010, 09:31 PM
hahaha i just beat you with my level 22 I Love Panda so haha naruto10 i beat you with a lvl 22 and you be 34

Trickster(GOD)
01-16-2010, 06:43 PM

Hey People By the way my best brute Slade. is at level 51 with 1,115 victories and only 185 defeats

johnny42442
02-20-2010, 04:11 PM
fcbjbjfe

thats my code please add
me if you can

delatronsol
02-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Join it!!!

AIDFIIFE

agent59512935
02-21-2010, 03:50 AM
bear cubs on the loose currently 50++ member

djejajfe

nimbo
02-21-2010, 05:12 AM
Hello guys, how is going with your brute chars??? If you want a friendly dojo, you will get 2x exp and more surprises, If u want to join, put this CODE: BACBJIFE

Thanks and have fun:)

Sivlar
02-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Panthera Tigris Dojo

FCGBCJFE

Enjoy and have fun!

fdwj29692
02-22-2010, 01:20 AM
add me
GIDIHJFE

Rence
02-23-2010, 01:48 AM
need pupils please

join BACDIIFE

THANKS

nimbo
02-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Hi guys, wanna join to EXILION????? If you want i can be your master, only u need to put this code: BACBJIFE

FastRichieD
02-23-2010, 06:42 PM
IDJGCJFE

no promises, but its good

sean47285
02-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Feel free to help me out :D

EDABFJFE

20-1 Right now

notjay
02-25-2010, 02:45 AM
need some pupils

BAGAAJFE

got a bear and whip by level 4

Durotarcz
02-27-2010, 10:16 AM
BEFGDJFE

Please add me.

fdwj29692
02-27-2010, 10:19 PM
please add:
GIDIHJFE

fdwj29692
02-27-2010, 10:20 PM
please add:
GIDIHJFE

blockmybrute
03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
DOJO : BLOCK
CODE : CAAIGJFE
BEAR DOJO
You will get:
- Double XP for 3 days
- A new arena
- increased chance of weapons/abilities
- increased chance of pets(polar bear and snow leopard)
join me now~!!!

Phoenixq
03-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Join mine DEJCBJFE