PDA

View Full Version : Crusade Of Destiny Walkthrough

itman
09-25-2009, 05:41 PM
This thread is a walkthrough for the new RPG Crusade Of Destiny. Start with Quest 1, Find The Elder and please don't have three or more copies of the same quest. Two is borderline.

Xsoul
10-30-2009, 03:21 PM
plz continue ? walkthrough?

itman
10-30-2009, 03:55 PM
plz continue ? walkthrough?

Except for you noone else was interested and I do not want to write it for one person.

CandyNJ66
10-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Write it for two? I'm sure interested in a walkthrough :)

steezybreezy
10-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Do you know how to level up faster i am on level 20 and am trying to beat the second boss, the huge boulder guy but i am to weak.

itman
10-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Do you know how to level up faster i am on level 20 and am trying to beat the second boss, the huge boulder guy but i am to weak.

Do other quests or kill animals around your level, it worked for me.

Moonmist
10-30-2009, 06:49 PM
This is an amazing walkthrough.....

FilthyCanadian
10-30-2009, 07:26 PM
This should go well.

Damien27619
10-31-2009, 05:16 PM
Do you know where in the Fire Valley the brother of the guy from the Snowy mountains is? And in the Fire Valley, how do you help the woman's dead husband?

I also don't know what the the light elf queen and dark elf king do in the Enchanted Forest... They just stand there, how do you make them do something?!

CandyNJ66
11-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Can someone help me? When I go to the Queen's guard, he says I'm still too weak to help. My guy is level 9, Melee skill-10, Magic 13, Bow 9 and he has no armor.

He does have the Goblin quest to do, I assume this will make him stronger. Anything else he can do so the guard says yes to him finally?

This is a GREAT RPG, love it so far!

Edit: Nevermind My question was answered in the other section :)

Oob
11-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I can only harm the queen spider a tiny bit. How do you beat her

thiagosalles
11-10-2009, 12:12 PM
How can I get the last bag?
I need more slots.

Thanks!

Hitch
11-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Spider, you need to wait until she's... Excreting more baby spiders and then hit her with the fire spell. That's the only time you can hit her I think. But you have to use spells or arrows on most of the bosses. Bummer... :(

And which one have you gotten? Did you go and pick the flowers for the lady in the first town? And besides that.... I think finding the sister or brother in the goblin cave is where the other's at.

Hope that helped! :D Great game though.

thiagosalles
11-10-2009, 02:37 PM
And which one have you gotten? Did you go and pick the flowers for the lady in the first town? And besides that.... I think finding the sister or brother in the goblin cave is where the other's at.

I got one with the lady.
I found the sister, but the other was not there.

Do you have an iChat account?
If so, add me: thiagosalles@mac.com

Thank you!

loopzie418
11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Can someone please tell me where the stone golem boss is vulnerable? I can't seem to find the sweet spot. Thanks

bill@3dgw.com
12-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Can someone please tell me where the stone golem boss is vulnerable? I can't seem to find the sweet spot. Thanks

He will throw 3 rounds of boulders at you and then he will pause. When he is paused you can target the center boulder in his midsection from the back and if your quick can get a couple spells in on him before he turns to you and starts his attack over.

aafzal2
12-18-2009, 04:11 PM
hi mate thank you for the walkthrough but i am very confused on to how to get gold to buy armor sword etc? can u help?

Fletch
12-18-2009, 05:01 PM
hi mate thank you for the walkthrough but i am very confused on to how to get gold to buy armor sword etc? can u help?
Hey aafzal2, welcome to the forums. This confused me at first too. It turns out you can sell all the various creature parts you pick up in shops, in exchange for gold. To do this walk into the shop, do not talk with the shop keeper, but touch the top left corner (bringing up your inventory). Tap on an item, and then tap the "sell" button near the bottom left corner. Hope that helps :)

ENERTRON
12-28-2009, 05:58 AM
Hey aafzal2, welcome to the forums. This confused me at first too. It turns out you can sell all the various creature parts you pick up in shops, in exchange for gold. To do this walk into the shop, do not talk with the shop keeper, but touch the top left corner (bringing up your inventory). Tap on an item, and then tap the "sell" button near the bottom left corner. Hope that helps :)

I'm barely into the game (level 10), and just completed the straw grass quest for that lady. I picked more straw grass while I was grinding, thinking I could sell it, but it says "this item cannot be dropped or sold." please don't tell me it's stuck in my inventory forever, especially since inventory space is limited...

Asphyxiation
12-28-2009, 06:00 AM
Do write a walkthrough OP.

I still don't know why I bought this game. It's cheaply made and makes no sense.

ch0po54
12-31-2009, 07:37 PM
Do you know where in the Fire Valley the brother of the guy from the Snowy mountains is? And in the Fire Valley, how do you help the woman's dead husband?

I also don't know what the the light elf queen and dark elf king do in the Enchanted Forest... They just stand there, how do you make them do something?!
Hi well girst you need to head to fire valley, then it need to be day tine (in the game) so go all the way up i think and you will see a cave, that is vampire cave so he will be standing outside.
For the dead husband im in there
and for the elf queen you need to go to the desert and buy the book so you can speak with them.

ch0po54
12-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Crusade of destiny faqs and tips:

where is the elder?
-is near a house by the windmill

the queen tell me im too weak! What should i do
the queen give you quest each tine you reach
30 etc...

How do i sell items in crusade of destiny?
--- you sell items by going into the shop
and then goibg to your inventory

thats how u get money^^^^^

other stuff
buy the books of the desert they are useful

-kill crystals youll get crystal shards with 10 of them you will get the best shield

get wood from large trees so u can have the wood set ( it suks but u need it for a quest)

and the elf ores go to the forest
abd go to the cave near the orcs, have the elf book and finally talk to the shrine
and youll get metal
then go to the blacksmith and tadaaa!

Oh with the the crystal shards when you collect 10 go to the smith

well i hope tht helped any questions you have tell me if idk the answer srry
im a lvl 36 that put all my skills in melee :D

NightOwl40
01-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Spider, you need to wait until she's... Excreting more baby spiders and then hit her with the fire spell. That's the only time you can hit her I think. But you have to use spells or arrows on most of the bosses. Bummer... :(

The third bag is a chest in the cave in the desert with all the bats where you find the missing little boy......don't need a key for that one :)
I'm barely into the game (level 10), and just completed the straw grass quest for that lady. I picked more straw grass while I was grinding, thinking I could sell it, but it says "this item cannot be dropped or sold." please don't tell me it's stuck in my inventory forever, especially since inventory space is limited...
Go back to the woman you picked the ten bundles of grass for....she gives you 20 gold for each extra one you bring her.

Sukal
01-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Guys How do you fish in this game? I bought worms and a rod but I don't know how to equip the rod.

ch0po54
01-02-2010, 09:42 PM
you buy it, then go and buy worms
, after u bought some worms go o the dock right there
and ull start fishing
u need to tap when a fish appears on the green dot

timo2000
01-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Does anyone know if there is an Elf Helm? I'm in the Enchated Forest equipped with all Elf gear except the Helm. I was only able to find 4 pieces of Elm Ore am I missing one somewhere?

Scottlarsen
01-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know if there is an Elf Helm? I'm in the Enchated Forest equipped with all Elf gear except the Helm. I was only able to find 4 pieces of Elm Ore am I missing one somewhere?

Yes, there are 5 pieces of elf ore.

timo2000
01-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Yes, there are 5 pieces of elf ore.

Thanks for the reply Scott. Without giving it totally away can you give me a hint to where I can find the 5th piece?

Scottlarsen
01-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the reply Scott. Without giving it totally away can you give me a hint to where I can find the 5th piece?

It's been a few months but I believe there is one for each of the original areas. I suspect the one your missing is in the fire valley. Hint look in the cave without lava. Hope that helps.

timo2000
01-07-2010, 07:45 AM
It's been a few months but I believe there is one for each of the original areas. I suspect the one your missing is in the fire valley. Hint look in the cave without lava. Hope that helps.

Thanks again Scott. That's the only area I have yet to explore because I wanted to level up a bit. Now I'm at level 42 and I should be able to make my way through it without too much damage. I was holding off fighting the 4th Boss because I wanted to find that 5th piece. Even though I'm not sure I will need it. I guess I just wanted matching gear, lol!

eggzbacon
01-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Just a heads up - its now 0.99 again

Kurajber
01-11-2010, 08:45 AM
I found 2 lava rocks for melting well in snow mountains and no way I could find 3rd one!!I was going around lava hundred times but I cannot see it!Is it hidden somewhere?Please help!Thanks!

Scottlarsen
01-11-2010, 09:09 AM
I found 2 lava rocks for melting well in snow mountains and no way I could find 3rd one!!I was going around lava hundred times but I cannot see it!Is it hidden somewhere?Please help!Thanks!

It's at another part of the fire valley. It is a small pool of lava in a corner. Go to where you find the reapers and search

Spongebob
01-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I have one last chest to find in water town..Can someone help me out. BTW you can buy books that translate chicken and elf language.Chickens come in handy sometimes.:)

timo2000
01-11-2010, 09:25 PM
I have one last chest to find in water town..Can someone help me out. BTW you can buy books that translate chicken and elf language.Chickens come in handy sometimes.:)

Giving out the location of that last chest is not so easy my friend. We have no way of knowing which of the clamshells you have opened thus far. It's hard to get a pattern as well because the mermaids are always chasing you off. When I did that quest I always lost my place. You just have to swim around and dive until you find it because there are exactly 40 pearls to find. I think I must of swam around for 30 minutes before I found the 1 clamshell I missed. Finding the 40 pearls is one of the longest side quest in the game.

Spongebob
01-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Giving out the location of that last chest is not so easy my friend. We have no way of knowing which of the clamshells you have opened thus far. It's hard to get a pattern as well because the mermaids are always chasing you off. When I did that quest I always lost my place. You just have to swim around and dive until you find it because there are exactly 40 pearls to find. I think I must of swam around for 30 minutes before I found the 1 clamshell I missed. Finding the 40 pearls is one of the longest side quest in the game.
Oh..Sorry. I Didn't mention that I had finished the pearl quest. I wasn't asking for the pearls locations but where the chest with the elf ore is. I have found them in Fire Valley, Harmony village, Snowy Mountains and in Sandstone Desert. I don't know whether it is in Enchanted Forest or Water Town...:(
EDIT:Don't worry, I found it in Enchanted Forest.

tmetcalfe
01-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Go to the shop in (I think) Fire Valley (or is it Enchanted Forest), and buy the translation books. When you get to the elf royalty it will tell you what you need to do.

tmetcalfe
01-14-2010, 11:28 AM
I also am trying to figure out how to help the womans dead husband. I was able to talk to him at Midnight in the graveyard (learned about this from the chicken using translation book). He says his body is lost in Fire Valley and needs to be brought back to his grave. Found a portal guarded by a bunch of skeletons, but when you go in, you die of heat. Used heat resist potion, but just doesn't seem to work. Anybody know?

Scottlarsen
01-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Go to the shop in (I think) Fire Valley (or is it Enchanted Forest), and buy the translation books. When you get to the elf royalty it will tell you what you need to do.

Actually, both the elf and chicken books are in the Sandstone Desert.

samtrompet
01-17-2010, 08:28 AM
I also am trying to figure out how to help the womans dead husband. I was able to talk to him at Midnight in the graveyard (learned about this from the chicken using translation book). He says his body is lost in Fire Valley and needs to be brought back to his grave. Found a portal guarded by a bunch of skeletons, but when you go in, you die of heat. Used heat resist potion, but just doesn't seem to work. Anybody know?

Yea im also trying to find that out... Maybe when you finish the dead husband's quest, you get some sort of potion/gear that may help you going into the cave.
I dont know. Thats just an idea :p

Scottlarsen
01-17-2010, 08:40 AM

You will need a number of health potions( 15 if I remember correctly). I don't know about any fire resistance potion, I beat that part before the update for that. Of course, what you get for reaching the back of the cave is .... the dead husband. When you complete his task you will get the final chest key ( elf ore). Good luck.

samtrompet
01-17-2010, 09:08 AM

Ok i figured it out:
go to the shop and buy 4/5 health potions. Go to the cave with all the skeletons in front. When in the cave, start running and following the path. Your health will decrease so if its low, take some potions. At the end of the path are the bones of the died husband. Pick it up. The teleport back (or run back but your health still decreases).
Now wait till the ghost of the husband appears on the graveyard, talk to him, then talk to his wife, and she will give you a chest key.
That's it!
Btw the chest with the ore is in the vampire cave.

samtrompet
01-17-2010, 09:09 AM
You will need a number of health potions( 15 if I remember correctly). I don't know about any fire resistance potion, I beat that part before the update for that. Of course, what you get for reaching the back of the cave is .... the dead husband. When you complete his task you will get the final chest key ( elf ore). Good luck.

Ow i just posted the same lol :D

Scottlarsen
01-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Ow i just posted the same lol :D

Lol, sweet game though. Glad it's finally getting some of the attention it deserves.:p

pigpen81
01-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Where is the cave for the first seal I received from the queen?

The only one I could find was in the Sandstone Desert and it will not open.

Thanks for the help.

I am enjoying the game immensely so far and am at level 17.

Scottlarsen
01-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Where is the cave for the first seal I received from the queen?

The only one I could find was in the Sandstone Desert and it will not open.

Thanks for the help.

I am enjoying the game immensely so far and am at level 17.

It's in harmony acres. There is one in each of the first four realms.

samtrompet
01-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Can somebody who finished this game tell me if you get all your fighting skills or not at max level? Or do you have to spend your skill points wisely to get all the skills?

Scottlarsen
01-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Can somebody who finished this game tell me if you get all your fighting skills or not at max level? Or do you have to spend your skill points wisely to get all the skills?

No, you won't get all skills unlocked. Skills are dependant on ability point distribution. For example, maxing melee will unlock sword skills. This leaves you with some incentive to replay the game.

samtrompet
01-17-2010, 11:27 AM
No, you won't get all skills unlocked. Skills are dependant on ability point distribution. For example, maxing melee will unlock sword skills. This leaves you with some incentive to replay the game.

Well i spent already more than 12 hours on this game. I doubt if i will replay it :p
but maybe i will, i don't know. I'm now level 42 and have all best gear except that i can't wear that weapon yet that thr queen assembled. So now it's nothing else then grinding...

I hope when they update this game, you would have to grind less. Cause now it's 10% questing and 90% grinding...

Scottlarsen
01-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Well i spent already more than 12 hours on this game. I doubt if i will replay it :p
but maybe i will, i don't know. I'm now level 42 and have all best gear except that i can't wear that weapon yet that thr queen assembled. So now it's nothing else then grinding...

I hope when they update this game, you would have to grind less. Cause now it's 10% questing and 90% grinding...

Believe it or not, one the updateds did that. This game had much more grinding on the original version. The controls are also much better. I was on level 43 before I beat that friggin stone golem. You just couldn't turn fast enough to target his back. Thought I wouldn't replay because of the grinding. Then I picked up both Inotias and realized what a real grind-a-thon was.

samtrompet
01-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Believe it or not, one the updateds did that. This game had much more grinding on the original version. The controls are also much better. I was on level 43 before I beat that friggin stone golem. You just couldn't turn fast enough to target his back. Thought I wouldn't replay because of the grinding. Then I picked up both Inotias and realized what a real grind-a-thon was.

Sorry i've never played inotia before, but inotia 2 looks alright i think.

And yea, i've bought this game too and i hated it like hell. When the update came, everything seemed better and i tried it one more time.
And its unbelievable. After playing 30 min, i was addicted. I now play this game 1 2 hours a day i think, just because its so ****ing addicting! But i like it :p
I still hope there are more updates to come to fix some bugs, and to add more content

samtrompet
01-23-2010, 04:10 AM
I finally beat this game after 13 hours and 52 min!
Too bad the bossfight (dragon) was a little easy...
I don't think i will play this game again from the start.

Kurajber
01-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Hi people!I took list of ingredients for ill mother in enhanced forest and when i clicked "use" it dissapeared from my inventory.When I come back to that lady,she is not giving me list again.What should I do now?Does anybody remember what was on the list?

samtrompet
01-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi people!I took list of ingredients for ill mother in enhanced forest and when i clicked "use" it dissapeared from my inventory.When I come back to that lady,she is not giving me list again.What should I do now?Does anybody remember what was on the list?

And wich item did you use? Cause you can use the potion for yourself, but the ill mother needs one, do don't click on it.
And if you have accepted the quest, the list is in your backpack. It looks like a letter. Tap on it and you will see the things you need in the info box below.

jow80
02-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Where can i get the ogre blood on the ill mother list? I cant find it in any world.

Scottlarsen
02-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Where can i get the ogre blood on the ill mother list? I cant find it in any world.

Try killing an ogre.:)

jow80
02-07-2010, 11:56 PM
But where are they?

Scottlarsen
02-08-2010, 12:06 AM
But where are they?

In the Enchanted Forest, literally across the road from the fairies. They have one eye and carry a club.:)

jow80
02-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks. I don't do much stuff in the forest, those elves always rape me :mad:. I'm only level 24

Scottlarsen
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks. I don't do much stuff in the forest, those elves always rape me :mad:. I'm only level 24

You will need to grind a bit more. I was comfortable at around 30+. Try killing some ice golems.

jow80
02-09-2010, 12:58 PM
You will need to grind a bit more. I was comfortable at around 30+. Try killing some ice golems.

or i could buy one of those 8100 gold swords..

zexion
02-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Crusade of destiny faqs and tips:

where is the elder?
-is near a house by the windmill

the queen tell me im too weak! What should i do
the queen give you quest each tine you reach
30 etc...

How do i sell items in crusade of destiny?
--- you sell items by going into the shop
and then goibg to your inventory

thats how u get money^^^^^

other stuff
buy the books of the desert they are useful

-kill crystals youll get crystal shards with 10 of them you will get the best shield

get wood from large trees so u can have the wood set ( it suks but u need it for a quest)

and the elf ores go to the forest
abd go to the cave near the orcs, have the elf book and finally talk to the shrine
and youll get metal
then go to the blacksmith and tadaaa!

Oh with the the crystal shards when you collect 10 go to the smith

well i hope tht helped any questions you have tell me if idk the answer srry
im a lvl 36 that put all my skills in melee :D
hey how do you get a wooden set i have all my quest done exept the last one help the queen i cant go threw the last seal cause im not a trea how do i make a set and where?

KappY!
02-23-2010, 03:53 AM
I am stuck in the desert on the quest where I have to find the shopkeeper and the lady's son. I found a guy surrounded by ogres/cyclops that appears to want to hang himself with a noose. I assume that is the shopkeeper, but as I approach him, no bubble comes up to engage in conversation. is there something I missed?

binomsc
04-06-2010, 07:40 AM
I am stuck in the desert on the quest where I have to find the shopkeeper and the lady's son. I found a guy surrounded by ogres/cyclops that appears to want to hang himself with a noose. I assume that is the shopkeeper, but as I approach him, no bubble comes up to engage in conversation. is there something I missed?

Make sure you stay exactly in front of that guy. The bubble does not show up when you are aside or behind him. Maybe you also have to clear the path :confused:

binomsc
04-06-2010, 07:44 AM
hey how do you get a wooden set i have all my quest done exept the last one help the queen i cant go threw the last seal cause im not a trea how do i make a set and where?
Did you spoke to the trainer? He will train you so you are considered a "trained soldier". Also make sure you have reached level 10. To do so kill some enemies, collect the "left-overs", go to the shop, open your inventory and select the "left-over" (e.g. beetle legs or rat tails or bear hide) and click the "SELL"-button on left lower corner. Then close the inventory, put yourself in front of the shop guy and hit the green speach bubble. Then you can shop all stuff you can effort. :-)

txag2005
04-06-2010, 07:58 AM

I know this is really old (there was another reply above) but I just asked this same question Sunday as I was playing Crusade of Destiny. If by chance you didnt figure it out, you talk to the guy standing in town in the enchanted forest (he might have like red/blue hair..i can't remember). He'll tell you you need to bring him branches. Go over near the cave and start fighting the bigger trees. It's a bad drop rate, but every so often, they'll drop a tree branch. Get 5 of those and bring them to the guy in town and he'll make a full set of tree armor you need to put on to get past the tree guarding the cave. Then when you get in the cave, go near the boss, put back on your normal armor and you'll fight the boss.

Chavid82
04-12-2010, 07:07 AM
how do you get all three lava rocks, i would really like this walkthrough to be continued!

courage
04-12-2010, 07:30 PM
yes i kno u hav to look 4 a bridge and u should c him if u dont come back later and for the light elf u need to be bout level 39 then go to sandstorm desert but the elf book then go back to enchanted forest and talk to the light elf queen

courage
04-12-2010, 07:31 PM
that happen to me 2 just quit and save then exit the game and go back to it

courage
04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
gp to enchanted forest and kill the big tree they will leave branches not stick and talk to the guy by the wheel barrel

courage
04-12-2010, 07:33 PM

quit the game and then star the game again

courage
04-12-2010, 07:36 PM
or i could buy one of those 8100 gold swords..

restart the game this happen to me 2

courage
04-12-2010, 07:37 PM

go to fire valley u should c a chicken follw the road and go to the bridge turn left amd u should c him if u dont come back later

courage
04-12-2010, 07:38 PM
go to fire valley u should c a chicken follw the road and go to the bridge turn left amd u should c him if u dont come back later

for the light elf make sure ur a level 39 and go to sandstorm desert and buy the elf book and talk to the light elf queen

courage
04-13-2010, 04:52 PM
It's at another part of the fire valley. It is a small pool of lava in a corner. Go to where you find the reapers and search

follw road that lead to reaper look for lava

iTracki
04-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I have walkthroughs on Crusade of Destiny on my blog :D

This is part 1: http://itracki.com/crusade1
This is part 2: http://itracki.com/crusade2

More parts to come!!

itman
06-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Yah. We finally have a walkthrough! Thanks iTracki

spiderc
08-17-2010, 10:32 AM
I have found 3/5 elf ore thus far. I have just started Fire Valley so I do not have that one yet. Is there elf ore in water town?

Wolfaxe2
08-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Where I the brother in the desert and the chest in the enchanted forest?

Suckbag
08-22-2010, 08:22 AM
I bought this app, quite hard, I havent played it in ages.

xxviet
09-23-2010, 11:07 AM
How can I get the last bag?
I need more slots.

Thanks!

the last bag you get it in the Main town harmony acres, you talk to the old lady sweeping collect 10 yellow straws ( its scattered everywhere in fields of harmony acres so you have to look, they stand out they are completely yellow )

dnynumberone
11-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Ok, I didn't really beat it. The only thing left for me to do is fight Mordrid. But I have to gain 9 levels (I think? Lvl 50 right?) before I can fight her. And the thought of grinding through 9 more levels just to fight an apparently really easy bad guy...

Sorry, way too much grinding in this game. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. A great start to what could be a great RPG, but this game is as far away from complete as I am from completing. (In other words, this game is about 80% as fulfilling compared to other RPGs)

Throw in some special items dropped by regular bad guys! That'll help the grind seem more worthwhile.
Double the rate you gain exp!
Weaken all enemies by 25% but increase their AI/awareness!

My two cents.

gamer_26
01-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Ok i figured it out:
go to the shop and buy 4/5 health potions. Go to the cave with all the skeletons in front. When in the cave, start running and following the path. Your health will decrease so if its low, take some potions. At the end of the path are the bones of the died husband. Pick it up. The teleport back (or run back but your health still decreases).
Now wait till the ghost of the husband appears on the graveyard, talk to him, then talk to his wife, and she will give you a chest key.
That's it!
Btw the chest with the ore is in the vampire cave.

When Im at the end of that cave, i saw the bones but i cant pick it up.. Why is that so.?

nishal101
03-03-2011, 07:07 AM
hi i just got the elf ore from the chest in harmony village , what do i do with the elf ore , can i forge a sword with it

stussy09
03-13-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm already at level 32 and I'm unable to use my skill points, help please

Qatherinn
03-29-2011, 04:09 PM
hi i just got the elf ore from the chest in harmony village , what do i do with the elf ore , can i forge a sword with it

There is a chest of elf ore in the main five realms (Harmony Acres, Sandstone Desert, Snowy Mountains, Enchanted Forest, and Fire Valley, NOT Water Town), and it's used to make the strongest armor in the game. What you do is you take the unrefined ore and go to Enchanted Forest. There will be a road running right down the middle of the screen; on the right side will be Fairies, and on the left side will be Orces. Go to the left and among the Orces will be a cave. Enter the cave (there will be Stone Elfs in here, so you'll need to be prepared, level-wise) and head to the end, where resides the Elf Shrine Spirit. The Spirit will make the ore "pure" (it will become refined ore); now head to Harmony Acres. Head to the blacksmith and speak to him and he will forge you the powerful Elf Armor.

I'm already at level 32 and I'm unable to use my skill points, help please

You have to go to the trainer in Harmony Acres every time you level up and allot your points according to your choice.

My own question is: how do you get the key for the Elf Ore chest in Enchanted Forest? I've done all the side quests here but have no keys!:confused:

Eddie124
12-28-2011, 08:57 PM
How can you make the tree thingy let you see the guardian it said your not a tree even though I have the seal for it and lvl requirement( I'm lvl 41).

jhunphantom
06-29-2012, 02:53 PM
i cant pick the bones of husband in fire valley... please help me