PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Eliminate [FREE Online FPS] Pulled from App Store, Servers Shutting Down 5/25 R.I.P.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:04 PM
I want to fight with you guys in the game, not in the forum. Im not saying that im the "beast" or good player. Dissing here is pointless. And im not camping at the shield point. I just know when it will refresh and im going there in the right time. I also think that game without shield would be better. But u need to also know that shield is also a part of the strategy and using it wisely is valuable.

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I just got the infiltrator and the vaporizer yesterday and I'm having a really hard time with both. Infiltrator lowered defense and i can feel it. Vaporizer is difficult to control. Can anyone give me some advice on both? I already lowered sensitivity to 2/10 (assuming its 10) and that makes it unplayable to me, so right now i have it at 5/10. I was thinking of just focusing on regular armor and plasma cannon. c4ptain, kdaddy, terrorist, mcletto(?), da shiz wiz (?), crunk... anyone advice?

bumping my own question so it doesnt get lost....tombstone, your advice would be appreciated too :D

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I want to fight with you guys in the game, not in the forum. Im not saying that im the "beast" or good player. Dissing here is pointless. And im not camping at the shield point. I just know when it will refresh and im going there in the right time. I also think that game without shield would be better. But u need to also know that shield is also a part of the strategy and using it wisely is valuable.

You stand by the shield, wait for someone to attack you, then bash them and walk back to the shield respawn spot.

End of discussion.

learn2fight.

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 12:09 PM
I just got the infiltrator and the vaporizer yesterday and I'm having a really hard time with both. Infiltrator lowered defense and i can feel it. Vaporizer is difficult to control. Can anyone give me some advice on both? I already lowered sensitivity to 2/10 (assuming its 10) and that makes it unplayable to me, so right now i have it at 5/10. I was thinking of just focusing on regular armor and plasma cannon. c4ptain, kdaddy, terrorist, mcletto(?), da shiz wiz (?), crunk... anyone advice?

Well im not either one of them but i also had a hard time with sensitivity(?) cuz i played with it at 3/4 but then i lowered it to half(2/4) played some games and when i felt good with it i lowered it again and so on so im almost at 0 now an comfortable with it so i think you should try it too.as for the armour i just bought the infiltrator too and just use all that speed to make up for lost defence.planning on buying the vap myself:Dhope i helped

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Tombstone, I see you're not making too many friends here.

On topic: Anybody up for a team game?

Mosaic im not insulting here anyone. Btw i have friends in real, i dont care if i will have them ONLINE or not.

Terrorist
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM

Listen u bastards. U can try and rag on tombstone all u want but the fact of the matter is that he's right. If he doesn't get the shield someone else will. Why would he want that? It's a tool put in the game and if you can't utilize it properly then that's your own fault. Not to mention ngmoco lowered the time it's in use for so it shouldn't even be a problem.

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:16 PM
You stand by the shield, wait for someone to attack you, then bash them and walk back to the shield respawn spot.

End of discussion.

learn2fight.

Learn to play kid. And use your brain during fight cuz it is the most important thing.

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Listen u bastards. U can try and rag on tombstone all u want but the fact of the matter is that he's right. If he doesn't get the shield someone else will. Why would he want that? It's a tool put in the game and if you can't utilize it properly then that's your own fault. Not to mention ngmoco lowered the time it's in use for so it shouldn't even be a problem.

Good that at least someone understands what it is all about. It is not only about aiming, it is also about thinking and about predicting. But if someone want to fight without shields with me, that's not a problem. Good luck and have fun for all of you guys, crank and mosaic for you also. Peace

iFreeze
11-11-2009, 12:21 PM

The infiltrator is a bit hard at the beginning. I died more often, as I was new to it. But you geat the great speed and you have to make use of it. Try to get health rechargers and of course credits lying around. With the speed it's easy to "steel" them from other players ;) Just try out a bit.

My only tip for the vaporizer is: Training, training, training...you just have to get used to it, as to almost every other weapon I think. (except AR and PC which are quite easy). I don't have any specific tips here, 'cause I'm not using it.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 12:22 PM
bumping my own question so it doesnt get lost....tombstone, your advice would be appreciated too :D

Well i have both and do fine with them and if u hav the vap nd are bad with it u will get better but everyone is bad at first with it

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Im sure that u will soon get used to it. It just needs practice. But i can give you an advice. Try to keep your enemy in the left part of the crosshair [ofcours during shooting] It is a little bit hard to master it, but trust me, you will not regret it :)

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Learn to play kid. And use your brain during fight cuz it is the most important.

Learn to grammar kid.

zwair
11-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Mosaic, Tombstone. You are both silly nerdy mf'ers. Hug it out.

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 12:30 PM
..<3

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Ok, stop offtopping here. I will be not arguing here with anybody. If anyone need any advice just ask.

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok, stop offtopping here. I will be not arguing here with anybody. If anyone need any advice just ask.

Makeups3x nao?

Mr. Crazy
11-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Good that at least someone understands what it is all about. It is not only about aiming, it is also about thinking and about predicting. But if someone want to fight without shields with me, that's not a problem. Good luck and have fun for all of you guys, crank and mosaic for you also. Peace

I also agree.

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 12:41 PM

Whast the best way to use the Vaporizer? is it more a mid-range to long-range weapon? Or is it more like a sniper (thinking halo2 mentality) Also is it better to continuously shoot or to do one shot at the time? I spam the PC so i think its a valid question. Also, whats better to upgrade first on the vaporizer? Some people are recommneding low sensitivity, do you also?

Uh...more questions...

For people that have low sensitivity, how do you deal with it? i turned it down and i get people run behind me a lot and its tough to turn towards them. The flicking works a bit but its not precise, i need some tips on this.

(dang it, i always seem to post at the end of the page :p)

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
I also agree.

me too

Terrorist
11-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Tombstone I sent u an invite

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/438/bannerai.jpg

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Whast the best way to use the Vaporizer? is it more a mid-range to long-range weapon? Or is it more like a sniper (thinking halo2 mentality) Also is it better to continuously shoot or to do one shot at the time? I spam the PC so i think its a valid question. Also, whats better to upgrade first on the vaporizer? Some people are recommneding low sensitivity, do you also?

Uh...more questions...

For people that have low sensitivity, how do you deal with it? i turned it down and i get people run behind me a lot and its tough to turn towards them. The flicking works a bit but its not precise, i need some tips on this.

(dang it, i always seem to post at the end of the page :p)

about sensitivity read my post to you its #9755 i explained it to you how to get better at it

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 12:49 PM
about sensitivity read my post to you its #9755 i explained it to you how to get better at it

oh i saw that but i was looking for a bit more in-depth response. I am already at half and gonna try to lower it later. I was just seeing if someone had other tips. For example tombstone said to keep people on left crosshair. Also, i was thinking if people used the flick option coupled with running to aim. How people deal with fast opponents with low sensitivity, maybe small tips like aiming a lil up all the time and lowering to shoot or the other way around. I dont get to play much so im just looking for tips to implement during the few moments i get to play :)

TombStone
11-11-2009, 12:52 PM
onewithchaos vapo is universal. But shooting from long distance is easier [because of the low sensitivity which is prefered for vapo]. As i said earlier u should keep your opponent in the left part of the crosshair during shooting. Personally i prefer shooting continuously. You can have some problems with close-shooting players , exactly with plasma-guys. Thats why you should keep some distance from them.

mjmoco
11-11-2009, 12:58 PM
The game is much more fun now with those faster recharging times. ngmoco, please keep it that way! It just made me do smth. i thought i wouldnt do anymore, and thats ordering another one of those 240 Power Cell Packs. Lets see if u listen to your customers in return now.

Edit:

And yeah, change the purchasing options to display all packs.

This is a technical limitation in the current build of the game. We can only offer three items for sale at once. This is something we hope to change in our next update.

--MJ

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Tombstone I sent u an invite

Ohhh ohhhh, can I please be in your uber-epic "terrorist cell"? You are soooo 7331 lol:) What do I have to do to get in? I've always wanted to be a part of a sweet, anti-poon iphone game clan! I hate when girls are interupted my sklz in eliminate lol... so accept me k...bye;)

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Ohhh ohhhh, can I please be in your uber-epic "terrorist cell"? You are soooo 7331 lol:) What do I have to do to get in? I've always wanted to be a part of a sweet, anti-poon iphone game clan! I hate when girls are interupted my sklz in eliminate lol... so accept me k...bye;)

I lol'd the whole time.

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 01:08 PM
mj now that youre online listen to this:if i wait for 12 hours i get full recharge but if for example the second third of the bar i never saw the timer if i get in the game it will start all over for that part of the bar and thats really annoying:confused:you should definitely put that to your fixing list:rolleyes:

Diablohead
11-11-2009, 01:13 PM
I am quite enjoying this 4x recharge rate, nice to pick up the game and play a few matches every few hours then having to just play my 3 rounds in the evening.

http://i38.tinypic.com/mkxb9y.png

I also brought the sniper armour just to have some strong attack but I need to upgrade it and test it out before I think about using it as my main armour.

mjmoco
11-11-2009, 01:14 PM
mj now that youre online listen to this:if i wait for 12 hours i get full recharge but if for example the second third of the bar i never saw the timer if i get in the game it will start all over for that part of the bar and thats really annoying:confused:you should definitely put that to your fixing list:rolleyes:

Yar. We think that this is just a visual thing.

--MJ

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Yar. We think that this is just a visual thing.

--MJ

no i really had to wait much longer than i should no joke!:(
but thats not a big deal.you really know how to make a great game:D

Elkas
11-11-2009, 01:31 PM
So Terrorist, did you get your MW2 Already? :)

-- Btw, now that mjmoco is online --

I'd like to suggest what's been suggested about a thousand times, just to remember you if It'd be possible to implement the Re-Sell of Equipment and maybe some kind of "Between-Players sell&buy system" in a future Upgrade of the Game, thanks!

mjmoco
11-11-2009, 01:31 PM
no i really had to wait much longer than i should no joke!:(
but thats not a big deal.you really know how to make a great game:D

Can you email support@ngmoco.com?

Thanks.

MJ

Pinoykid
11-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Terrorist i need to play you ;]

UndeadZed

I'd like to suggest what's been suggested about a thousand times, just to remember you if It'd be possible to implement the Re-Sell of Equipment and maybe some kind of "Between-Players sell&buy system" in a future Upgrade of the Game, thanks!
ohh like an e-bay thing were you can put your armor(upgrades and all) on a market place and then people bid on them...

history

Selling old gear would be nice.

Silver Orange
11-11-2009, 01:34 PM
How many bullets per clip does the antimatter jet have when you first buy it?

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Can you email support@ngmoco.com?

Thanks.

MJ

k maybe later but that was definitely not just a visual glitch

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
How many bullets per clip does the antimatter jet have when you first buy it?

3 rounds

synther
11-11-2009, 01:41 PM
It would be really usefull to be able to test an item, for just 1 round(and after that wait like a week to be able to do it again) or make like a empty arena to test ur items(with no enemies)with all upgrades you're able to get on that lvl. You don't know what to pick if u read the discription, testing would be much better.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Hey tomb can we play now

AlvinoTheChipmunk
11-11-2009, 01:50 PM
3 rounds

Its 4 rounds. o.O

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Its 4 rounds. o.O

oh i thought it was three thats the way i have always encountered one up-upgraded

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
It would be really usefull to be able to test an item, for just 1 round(and after that wait like a week to be able to do it again) or make like a empty arena to test ur items(with no enemies)with all upgrades you're able to get on that lvl. You don't know what to pick if u read the discription, testing would be much better.

I thought of that too!that would be really useful.you could view the game from every aspect!

Mr. Crazy
11-11-2009, 01:58 PM
How many eliminate clans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

history
11-11-2009, 02:03 PM

idk a lot...

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 02:07 PM
idk a lot...

Not for terrorist cell!!!!! They would have thz lite bulb screwed in and powered with leet epic win zuper omfg fast!!!lolz. I hope I get in...please please ter'ist let me join!!! I have uber skllz and pwnz allz noobz!!!

beetle004
Why is it that when i play with energy i find some tough opponents and find it somewhat difficult to kill many but when i am totally out of energy i get weak players whom i can pick up with ease?? is this some kinda trick by ngmoco so that you don't play too many games with no energy(as your points go up with those easy kills) and get tougher opponents when you do get to play a few games with energy ?? I hope you understood my point.

Hitch

It doesn't matter how many you have, cause they'll never stop fighting to screw it in! :D

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Not for terrorist cell!!!!! They would have thz lite bulb screwed in and powered with leet epic win zuper omfg fast!!!lolz. I hope I get in...please please ter'ist let me join!!! I have uber skllz and pwnz allz noobz!!!

Wanna play

history
11-11-2009, 02:08 PM

best part once ur in ur guaranteed to increase you cyber skills and get rid of them r.l skills. Eliminate>Girls

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 02:09 PM
It doesn't matter how matter you have, cause they'll never stop fighting to screw it in! :D

Lol best answer so far

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Wanna play

Play what?

Terrorist
11-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Play what?

Lolololol honest to god this guy is epic.

history
11-11-2009, 02:14 PM

more epic than ur eliminate skills?

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 02:17 PM

:o I'm blushing...

Terrorist
11-11-2009, 02:19 PM
more epic than ur eliminate skills?

More epic than counterstrike

history
11-11-2009, 02:20 PM
More epic than counterstrike

whose that

zwair
11-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Eliminate > Girls.

F*Ing Classic.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Play what?

Um.... Eliminate lol

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Um.... Eliminate lol

Oh.....then no.

zwair
11-11-2009, 02:41 PM
All your vaginas are belong to us.

EmpReb
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM
All your vaginas are belong to us.

Frag him!!

zwair
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Come again?

EmpReb
11-11-2009, 02:44 PM
I said frag you. lol

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 02:46 PM
I said frag you. lol

You just repeated yourself on the internet......

efp1
11-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Hilarious :p

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 02:49 PM
I said frag you. lol
fail

EmpReb
11-11-2009, 02:50 PM

Because he was too dumb to get the first time.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh.....then no.

Y not

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Y not

Only if you have a really neat title like major, or captain of ammo conservation, or general of snipering, and you have to be able to pretend that we have seperate divisions and stuff. Then we can role play!!!!:)

history
11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Play me if you want free kills and wins

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 03:01 PM
whats your ID?

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 03:01 PM

Okay :D

history
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
whats your ID?

ill add u, i just came back from a losing session with someone else so i can get my rating up then let u win more.

zwair
11-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Lesson number one for picking up chicks;

Do not say the word frag.

Hitch
11-11-2009, 03:03 PM

Okay :D

whats your ID?

Haha! So basically da shiz wiz and Mosaic just admitted that they're noobs and can't beat anyone! Sad... :(

history
11-11-2009, 03:04 PM
well free skill rating and 1st place and kills.. why not haha

history
11-11-2009, 03:05 PM
k im going out i added u both, i look forward to giving you guys some free kills.

Adams Immersive
11-11-2009, 03:05 PM
I really want to like this game!

Control is so slow and jittery on my 3G. Maybe I just need to wait for my next, faster iPhone. But if they can introduce a poor-looking but FAST graphics mode for 3G users, I’d be very pleased :) And more control customization options (like H and V turn speed being the same, and no drift).

I play FPS games all the time with my MacBook trackpad, so the aiming mechanism should be good for me. Even with my thumb on the trackpad instead of a finger, I do fine in UT2004. But with a poor framerate on my 3G, it’s just one too many little factors adding together to make poor control.

I haven’t ventured online yet because I can’t get used to the sluggish controls against bots. Time and practice help everything, though—I’ll try again from time to time.

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Haha! So basically da shiz wiz and Mosaic just admitted that they're noobs and can't beat anyone! Sad... :(

lol, fight me.

le'deuche123

I know itz epic failz that the noobz can't kill lolz. I would never let a girl hear that I was a noob! GIRLS HATE NOOBS!!!!

CRUNKmcFUNK
Only if you have a really neat title like major, or captain of ammo conservation, or general of snipering, and you have to be able to pretend that we have seperate divisions and stuff. Then we can role play!!!!:)

Ok u can be whatever you want and i will be Commander Crunk from the 11th batallion

Hitch
11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
lol, fight me.

Dude if you're so good why don't you just play the rest of us? I haven't done that so I'm not a very high level. You'd probably kick my butt, but only due to the fact you have better weapons than me.

Sorry though, I was pretty much jokin! :D

teidon
11-11-2009, 03:10 PM
But if they can introduce a poor-looking but FAST graphics mode for 3G users, Id be very pleased :)I want that mode for my 3GS.

zwair
11-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Mosaic,

I heard from a little birdie that you are a virgin. True?

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Mosaic,

Wat r u gona help him change that?

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Mosaic,

Wanna change that for me?

zwair
11-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Maybe,

I know this guy named Crunk that I am pretty sure I can hook Mosaic up with.

history
11-11-2009, 03:14 PM
lol dashiz why are u so cautious, i stand right next to you and you miss with the vaporizer!!

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Wat r u gona help him change that?

Wanna change that for me?

Yay!! More roleplay, where's terr'ist?

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Even with my thumb on the trackpad instead of a finger

so youre saying your thumb isnt a finger?than what is it ,a tentacle perhaps:Dim just kidding;)

zwair
11-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Yay!! More roleplay, where's terr'ist?

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 03:30 PM
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Teach me a lesson.

I deserve to be punished.

zwair
11-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Fag.

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Fag.

lol, umad?

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Teach me a lesson.

I deserve to be punished.

are you crazy man?

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 03:39 PM
are you crazy man?

A joke man, a joke.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 03:39 PM
lol, umad?

Just jealous probably

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 03:43 PM
some1s not getting any and that person is getting mad but who is that person

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 03:45 PM
A joke man, a joke.

a lot of them i see.i know whats a joke but this sh*t is weird.no offence but slow it down a little:rolleyes:

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 03:46 PM
some1s not getting any and that person is getting mad but who is that person

we all know whos that:rolleyes:

le'deuche123
11-11-2009, 03:48 PM
a lot of them i see.i know whats a joke but this sh*t is weird.no offence but slow it down a little:rolleyes:

Actually I nearly shit my pants at his comment...Perhaps the discussion is more at home in the "touch pets" thread ba da bum.

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 03:58 PM
I was asking just in general, play me and I will destroy you. I remember sarcastig gamer tried this, then he left the boards crying after nobody believed his lies.

unless this is joke....

Ddyracer123
11-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I was asking just in general, play me and I will destroy you. I remember sarcastig gamer tried this, then he left the boards crying after nobody believed his lies.

unless this is joke....
classic

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 04:17 PM

unless this is joke....
Yeah i played him, he didnt give me free ills but i still won 10-0, then we lagged out of a game where i was up 8-1. But I had an advantage of 5 levels, so that wasnt fair.

You can ask him, I wasnt using him to get free creds aight?

jordancoolj
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
How long are the shorter energy reload times for?

d1
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
How long are the shorter energy reload times for?
i think till midnight tonight

jordancoolj
11-11-2009, 04:45 PM
why have they even done it? its been good while its lasted but if its only gonna last a day or two...

d1
11-11-2009, 04:50 PM
why have they even done it? its been good while its lasted but if its only gonna last a day or two...
Uhm. Kind of in honor of MW 2 coming out or something along those lines I think.

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
hey how stupid the bots can be?
the funniest thing is that they dont see you if you pick up visibility
check out this guy all prepared with his rocket launcher and at the next second BAM hes taking a nap
+i added two more stupid glitches:D

heffdog116
11-11-2009, 04:52 PM
this blows.. I am level 27, but last 3 days, I have seen nothing but being matched with 45+ levels. Not fun whatsoever

rudeboy690
11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Just got sniper suit.

Do I have to do something to engage cloaking, or how does this work??

Thanks

jordancoolj
11-11-2009, 04:58 PM
this blows.. I am level 27, but last 3 days, I have seen nothing but being matched with 45+ levels. Not fun whatsoever
Yes, the matching system is bad but oh well! it gives you something to rise to!

jordancoolj
11-11-2009, 04:59 PM
yes, the matching system is bad but oh well! It gives you something to rise to!
how much has everyone spent on eliminate so far???

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Just got sniper suit.

Do I have to do something to engage cloaking, or how does this work??

Thanks
Its constantly cloaking you. but its not very effective at first.

Fleabag323
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM
how much has everyone spent on eliminate so far???

$0.00.

randomdude
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Its constantly cloaking you. but its not very effective at first.
What do you mean it's constantly cloaking you? 0.0

d1
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
What do you mean it's constantly cloaking you? 0.0
You're constantly transparent, the more you upgrade the cloak the more transparent you become.

aleksa-94
$0.00.

double that

backtothis
dude i hate this system lol
I'm level 7 and im getting placed with level 16-21 constantly since my skill things is 1900. But im still wrecking xD, pro-aim ftw!

jordancoolj
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM
$0.00.
cool, i've spent a little bit and have about 200 power cells now, havn't needed to use them for a couple of days though...

randomdude
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM
You're constantly transparent, the more you upgrade the cloak the more transparent you become.
is it only for Snipers only or can it be applied to any armor?

ImNoSuperMan
11-11-2009, 05:05 PM
is it only for Snipers only or can it be applied to any armor?
I think it`s only for sentry and sniper

aleksa-94
11-11-2009, 05:06 PM

upgrade the cloak?how do you do that?

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 05:06 PM
upgrade the cloak?how do you do that?
gear up> inventory> sniper/sentry armor> scroll down> press the + button on 'cloaking'

randomdude
11-11-2009, 05:08 PM
I think it`s only for sentry and sniper
YAY! I have sentry armor and I checked online and yes it does allow for it

smartguy911
11-11-2009, 05:21 PM
We are about to hit 1000 Pages on this thread guys! What is going to happen?

Sorry for the offtopicfullness :P

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 05:22 PM
We are about to hit 1000 Pages on this thread guys! What is going to happen?

Sorry for the offtopicfullness :P
It will get locked for spam

randomdude
11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
It will get locked for spam
then we will start a new one!

jordancoolj
11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
whats everyones favorite armour and weapons?

randomdude
11-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Sentry and vaporizer ;)

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Stock armor stock gun

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 05:44 PM
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt58/Master-zed/photo-10.jpg

nice game kings
but I got more credits

skipper587
11-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Still giving out ranks. Come see me to get yours.

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Still giving out ranks. Come see me to get yours.
Skipper I can own u now I got alot better now

skipper587
11-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Skipper I can own u now I got alot better now

Epic bro! Hey, did you know as soon as we move off of TA, we're the official battalions of Arsenal Megacorp?

randomdude
11-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Epic bro! Hey, did you know as soon as we move off of TA, we're the official battalions of Arsenal Megacorp?
yea...how about the 11th brigade?

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 06:16 PM
No wut u mean get off

skipper587
11-11-2009, 06:17 PM
yea...how about the 11th brigade?

Yes, even the 11th Division.

No wut u mean get off

Our HQ has to be outside of TA.

FloridaOranges
11-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Good game chibi

randomdude
11-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Yes, even the 11th Division.

Our HQ has to be outside of TA.
cool, how come they want us to move?

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Good game chibi
Do I kno u?
Or have I even played u?

skipper587
11-11-2009, 06:20 PM
cool, how come they want us to move?

Because it is "Against corporate policy to link to business websites (i.e: TouchArcade)"

FloridaOranges
11-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Do I kno u?
Or have I even played u?

You just played me 2 seconds ago in a world match

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
You just played me 2 seconds ago in a world match
Oh huh oh I didn't kno I was focused on gettin credits

randomdude
11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Because it is "Against corporate policy to link to business websites (i.e: TouchArcade)"
TouchArcade is a buisness 0.0

FloridaOranges
11-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh huh oh I didn't kno I was focused on gettin credits

I was the guy who beat you

skipper587
11-11-2009, 06:22 PM
TouchArcade is a buisness 0.0

They make money off the advertisements, don't they??

randomdude
11-11-2009, 06:23 PM
They make money off the advertisements, don't they??
ooooo nvm then. I'm not so sure if people will be active on the other site though as much as this one.

skipper587
11-11-2009, 06:25 PM
ooooo nvm then. I'm not so sure if people will be active on the other site though as much as this one.

They just have to link to the other site. The other site will contain news and crap. Ya'll need to have one too.

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I was the guy who beat you
I just wanted credits cus Ima bout to level up

Zincous
11-11-2009, 06:41 PM
New Ngmoco tweet! It's about 1.1

Chris: @ArsenalMegacorp - Eliminate 1.1 is prepping for QA. New map, Prototype armors, in-app content streaming + many refinements!

ImNoSuperMan
11-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Great. Wtf is Prototype armors btw??

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 06:44 PM
new armors...remember, we are all "testing" all these weapons and armors...we are "test dummies"...its the premise of the game :p

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 06:45 PM
new armors...remember, we are all "testing" all these weapons and armors...we are "test dummies"...its the premise of the game :p
Yea forgot bout that

EmpReb
11-11-2009, 06:50 PM

Did chrismas come early this year? :)

nizy
11-11-2009, 06:51 PM

Interesting find.

I wonder what they mean by in app content streaming? And new map/new armours is great news.

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Interesting find.

I wonder what they mean by in app content streaming? And new map/new armours is great news.

been wondering about in-app streaming as well. what is that?. It's ok i'm sure the ngmocofos will be here soon

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 07:02 PM
been wondering about in-app streaming as well. what is that?. It's ok i'm sure the ngmocofos will be here soon
Yea not much longer till they come to tell us

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 07:02 PM
oh wow sweet, I get MW2, a promo code, and now theres going to be 1.1! I should leave more often :)

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 07:04 PM

Most likely a nicer menu for buying power cells.

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 07:10 PM
i like being quoted :)

Hitch
11-11-2009, 07:15 PM

unless this is joke....

I was joking, but I don't get the fact that when you're "so" good, you take up a guy on the offer that he'll, "just stand there and let ya kill him".
So I was teasing for a serious reason. No reason to go balistic! :D

skipper587
11-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Still giving out ranks! Join up and get your rank!

Hitch
11-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Most likely a nicer menu for buying power cells.

Hopefully! :D
Holy cow bat! You're pretty efficient with that Vaporizer! I might have to try it now... ;) I was trying really hard to not go and get the beserker shield that game. It was really nice to play someone who actually used tactics and aiming! That doesn't happen too often. Thanks though!
Once I level up some... Rematch? :D

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 07:20 PM
I was joking, but I don't get the fact that when you're "so" good, you take up a guy on the offer that he'll, "just stand there and let ya kill him".
So I was teasing for a serious reason. No reason to go balistic! :D
my post sounded more crazy then I felt =P
But I wasnt taking him up on the offer, I just didnt ask for his ID before

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Hopefully! :D
Holy cow bat! You're pretty efficient with that Vaporizer! I might have to try it now... ;) I was trying really hard to not go and get the beserker shield that game. It was really nice to play someone who actually used tactics and aiming! That doesn't happen too often. Thanks though!
Once I level up some... Rematch? :D

Definitely ;)

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Definitely ;)

I'm curious now (as a person starting with vaporizer) i'd like to play you some later. Add me: onewithchaos

Trenttko
do u guys play together?

comcom
Anyone want a game? I got no energy, im level 3. If anyone want to play let me know. I dont care what level.

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Anyone want a game? I got no energy, im level 3. If anyone want to play let me know. I dont care what level.

I'll play. Level 25 here :p

comcom
11-11-2009, 07:30 PM
I'll play. Level 25 here :p

Yea no problem, I dont care if I die everytime just add me my plus:vcom

Just lookin to have some fun

da shiz wiz 19
Yea no problem, I dont care if I die everytime just add me my plus:vcom

Just lookin to have some fun
dying is not fun

onewithchaos
i havent played anyone from TA yet. I do need to get around getting my rank from skipper sometime :rolleyes:

comcom
11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
dying is not fun

idc about kills or skill, if u want to practice ur aiming ill run around and try to hide from u and won't shoot. auto shoot off

randomdude
11-11-2009, 07:32 PM
i havent played anyone from TA yet. I do need to get around getting my rank from skipper sometime :rolleyes:
lol then go play him! His plus+ id is skipper587

skipper587
11-11-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm curious now (as a person starting with vaporizer) i'd like to play you some later. Add me: onewithchaos

Hey, you haven't gotten your rank yet...

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
idc about kills or skill, if u want to practice ur aiming ill run around and try to hide from u and won't shoot. auto shoot off
lol nah its alright. I just practice on bat =P

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
lol then go play him! His plus+ id is skipper587

i know i know ill get around to it eventually. Trying to take advantage of the upped recharge first though

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey, you haven't gotten your rank yet...

Uh-oh...got caught

comcom
11-11-2009, 07:39 PM
well if anyone wants to rank up fast in kills and games won add me.

skipper587
11-11-2009, 07:42 PM
If you haven't gotten your rank, get it before we move!

onewithchaos
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
If you haven't gotten your rank, get it before we move!

ok ok ill try to play you as soon as i get home. getting off work right now, then getting some dinner, then charging my ihone (it died like 34 min ago :\) then i shall send you an invite to play and get my rank

skipper587
11-11-2009, 07:47 PM
ok ok ill try to play you as soon as i get home. getting off work right now, then getting some dinner, then charging my ihone (it died like 34 min ago :\) then i shall send you an invite to play and get my rank

You don't need to play me to get your rank (I would get sick of that :P) Right now it's just a first come, first serve basis.

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I added vcom, see you there.

comcom
11-11-2009, 07:58 PM
I added vcom, see you there.

doesn't show u as online.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey skipper why does ngmoco want us to move

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Hey skipper why does ngmoco want us to move
Hey crunk I though vester wanted to challenge me and hey to move up in rank we have to fight the person above us right

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Hey crunk I though vester wanted to challenge me and hey to move up in rank we have to fight the person above us right

Ya u have to fight the person above u and did he challenge u yet?

comcom
11-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Can anyone confirm getting skill rating in friend matches?

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Ya u have to fight the person above u and did he challenge u yet?
Yea he said we Gina fight today but haven't gotten a challenge I already added him

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Yea he said we Gina fight today but haven't gotten a challenge I already added him

o ya he told me that too

Vester
11-11-2009, 08:26 PM
sorry, cant play today :( tommorow for sure k?

Fleabag323
11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Eliminate won't open for me... Is this happening for anyone else??? :'(

elimcfly
11-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey, I actually decided to try the online version of this after a bit of practice with the bots....

My god, i'm already at almost a 2,000 skill level on level 7 and I just started today lol. I'm suprisingly pretty good at this, plays just like Starsiege Tribes!

My Screenname: elimcfly

woo woooo woooo

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 08:44 PM
sorry, cant play today :( tommorow for sure k?
Sure no problem

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 08:48 PM
1v1 anybody?

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 08:49 PM
1v1 anybody?
I will OWN U
how bout it

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Can anyone confirm getting skill rating in friend matches?

im pretty sure u dont seeing as i dont get any when i win i think its only online

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 08:50 PM
I will OWN U
how bout it

Lol ok then lets go

Chibi-Zed
11-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Lol ok then lets go
Il invite u

Mosaic
Hey anybody wanna play?

comcom
im pretty sure u dont seeing as i dont get any when i win i think its only online

Alright thanks. and what about kills and games won?

FloridaOranges
11-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I just wanted credits cus Ima bout to level up

You're actually really beastly for your level

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Level 44.

FrozenPhoenix
11-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Everyone add my brother MegaManEXE he just started and is a lvl 4.

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Alright thanks. and what about kills and games won?

Ya i think those are affected

CRUNKmcFUNK
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Everyone add my brother MegaManEXE he just started and is a lvl 4.

Added him

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Hey mjmoco, I just found a "bug."

I was playing a private match in Lift, and this has has happened once before, but once I got the jet pack powerup the game made this odd buzzing/ringing noise. The noise continued even after the powerup wore off.

And after the match was over (I won), the noise still continued while I was in the lobby.
It was very strange.

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 09:37 PM

I was playing a private match in Lift, and this has has happened once before, but once I got the jet pack powerup the game made this odd buzzing/ringing noise. The noise continued even after the powerup wore off.

And after the match was over (I won), the noise still continued while I was in the lobby.
It was very strange.
Noob alert?

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Noob alert?

Elaborate?

solaris7
11-11-2009, 09:39 PM
you should really get your definition of noob checked up.....

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 09:42 PM
How am I a noob?

Will090
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow Crunk, Bat, and Cupofjoe you guys owned me :o. I should probably start buying recharges so I dont suck

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 09:49 PM

It was very strange.

It's happened to me like 20 times now, five times today.

I believe it's when the vaporizer and jet pack sounds combine, and they get stuck or something. Complete guess though =P

You can fix it by shooting your vaporizer.

Killquake
11-11-2009, 09:49 PM
First of all, go fight in another thread about whos a bigger noob. Secondly, i'm level 22 with 4000 skill and i was just matched against zincous with like 7000 skill and another level 43 with like 8000 skill. Where exactly is the "play against your own skill level" theory here?

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 09:51 PM
First of all, go fight in another thread about whos a bigger noob. Secondly, i'm level 22 with 4000 skill and i was just matched against zincous with like 7000 skill and another level 43 with like 8000 skill. Where exactly is the "play against your own skill level" theory here?

It searches for people your skill level and slowly widens the search if nobody is available.

But yeah, fighting zincous sucks ass =P

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 09:52 PM
It's happened to me like 20 times now, five times today.

I believe it's when the vaporizer and jet pack sounds combine, and they get stuck or something. Complete guess though =P

You can fix it by shooting your vaporizer.

Oh, okay.... I didn't know this was a common problem.

Thanks for help, unlike somebody o.O

*cough* da shiz *cough*

comcom
11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
It searches for people your skill level and slowly widens the search if nobody is available.

But yeah, fighting zincous sucks ass =P

what zincous using?

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh, okay.... I didn't know this was a common problem.

Thanks for help, unlike somebody o.O

*cough* da shiz *cough*

I don't know if it's common either, but it's happened to me way too much.

And I think shiz was saying the buzz sound was your noob radar going off (since you won). Just a guess.

The Bat Outta Hell
11-11-2009, 09:55 PM
what zincous using?

The noob cannon >=[

Mosaic
11-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Lmao, I totally misinterpreted that.

randomdude
11-11-2009, 09:56 PM
The noob cannon >=[
what?!?! :eek:

Zincous
11-11-2009, 09:56 PM
The noob cannon >=[

And vaporizer :mad:

Occasionally :p

comcom
11-11-2009, 09:58 PM
The noob cannon >=[

what about armour lol

Zincous
what about armour lol

Assault

Gryphon23
Ugh, I hate it when I blast someone with the auto-rife 3 times in the head, and then they hit me with one burst of the vaporizer and I'm dead. Guess I'll have to upgrade more...

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Ugh, I hate it when I blast someone with the auto-rife 3 times in the head, and then they hit me with one burst of the vaporizer and I'm dead. Guess I'll have to upgrade more...

i have 2 upgrades left on the damage for my AR and it seems to be doing jack didly

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Lol sorry mosiac I was joking :)
I know u not a noob. But my iternet connetion is.
I finally get some free time after two days and what do I get for it? LAG, soooooo much LAG. Laglaglaglaglag, dang I tried Crushing my iPod a few times during that. I join a game get three kills and connection interrupted. Then tap to respawn. Then connection interrupted. Then the menu. Then me getting very angry. It's like this game is tryin to make itself useless. I finally bought powercells for 99cents but I don't think I'll be using it until this lag is gone. I dropped 600 skills points because of this. >=( <===angry face

comcom
11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Assault

oh so you like the cannon huh lol, I thought vaporizer was the way to go

da shiz wiz 19
11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
It is if it's upgraded enough. Mine isn't so it's useless for me. I HAVE to use cannon bc I don't want to waste money upgrading AR. Also I found that standard armor> sentry armor

Wegmans
11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
I've been working my way towards level 11 so I can get the best gun (i have like 1000c) at least, and am still either winning matches or tying for first with the Assault Rifle.. either that gun is fantastic, or everyone is doomed once I get the fancy gun...

Part of me wants to just keep upgrading the default gun... hmm

I haven't spend a cent yet

comcom
11-11-2009, 10:03 PM
It is if it's upgraded enough. Mine isn't so it's useless for me. I HAVE to use cannon bc I don't want to waste money upgrading AR. Also I found that standard armor> sentry armor

assault>sentry?

FrozenPhoenix
11-11-2009, 10:03 PM

I actually have been having less of a problem with the AR I guess Ive been getting lucky :o

Zincous
11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
oh so you like the cannon huh lol, I thought vaporizer was the way to go

I have both...

I just suck with the vaporizer :o

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM
i have the assault barely upgraded it really happy with it as is...

comcom
I have both...

I just suck with the vaporizer :o

fully upgraded standard or semi upgraded assault?

da shiz wiz 19
I actually have been having less of a problem with the AR I guess Ive been getting lucky :o
No I mean as in my AR isn't upgraded right now and I don't want to spend my money doing tht instead of just using PC. AR is a very good weapon.

randomdude
I wonder who will have the 1,000 page all to themselves :D

randomdude
11-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Is the AR good when u upgrade it?

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Is the AR good when u upgrade it?

no it is not i have 2 upgrades left on the damage and it is useless

Wegmans
Well... has anyone taken the time to continue to upgrade the AS?

The Bat Outta Hell
I'm starting to like the antimatter jet.

Wegmans
11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
no it is not i have 2 upgrades left on the damage and it is useless

What level are you though? The strategy may be to conserve credits till like level 10 and then spend them on a new gun... what do you think?

Ajg3
11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Almost at 10000 thebroket launcher is good except the amountbof bullets and reload times

Wegmans
11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Anyone else looking for a new advertisement in the lower left corner? no more free power cells!

UndeadZed
11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
What level are you though? The strategy may be to conserve credits till like level 10 and then spend them on a new gun... what do you think?

lvl 22 thats why i don't like the nerf

Ajg3
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Maybe

gatorsxrule
Anyone get the tanker armor yet?

The Bat Outta Hell
I want this 10,000 post.

NOO ****.