PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Eliminate [FREE Online FPS] Pulled from App Store, Servers Shutting Down 5/25 R.I.P.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Well that was fun.

Someone else please start flaming now so this thread can liven up again.

Thank you.

To hell with it...how about I start?!

Duck Tales sucks.

mjmoco
03-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Has anyone seen a glitch where the boss drones don't appear to be firing their weapons?

--MJ

aznriceboi13
03-16-2010, 09:08 PM
some1 i was coop w/ said drones weren't attacking him

GodSon
03-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Has anyone seen a glitch where the boss drones don't appear to be firing their weapons?

--MJ

Not yet.


03-16-2010, 09:09 PM

--MJ

Yeah I'll report that right away...lol

i do have a glitch where co op partners Jack the credits on my kills.

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 09:10 PM
he was a weed that eventually got choked out by blossoming flowers.

LOL...is that REALLY the analogy you just used?! Pansy.

aznriceboi13
03-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah I'll report that right away...lol

i do have a glitch where co op partners Jack the credits on my kills.

haha


03-16-2010, 09:13 PM
LOL...is that REALLY the analogy you just used?! Pansy.

Edit :)

expandin
03-16-2010, 09:14 PM
I can agree on the two posts by Apple*3 and Bat. He was very aggressive even to people just asking for advice and looking for help. That's exactly where I draw the line. My opinion is if you're skilled at something you should always try help people out, especially if they ask kindly. I was feeling sorry for the guys he insulted most of the time, it's only a game and I don't see how people can act like they own it. He had his good sides to him too but I think most people here remember his harsh statements and that's their lasting impression on him.

kokbat
03-16-2010, 09:16 PM

--MJ

Yeah - that happened to me today. I think almost one whole wave just sitting there looking at me...so I killed them.

And PLEASE, PLEASE bring Team Deathmatch. This coop stuff gets boring real fast. TDM would bring so much more to this game and would increase your customer base considerably in my opinion as those who cant cut it single player would probably keep paying and playing a team version.

aznriceboi13
03-16-2010, 09:17 PM
id like to kill the boss but mai pardner hogs it, gets an item, n oh look he has no energy

alucard999
03-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Apples how old are u? U r at least of the few here who actually know how to argue a point. I appreciate that.

I would have to say that beyond the 10-15 regualr posters here, the majority of people on this thread are newcomers asking for help. Not constructive members By any means. I don't and didn't when I first came here treat this thread as a place where u can gain knowledge or get help getting better. In my eyes u have to play play play to achieve either. And terrorist, being ad good as he is, just gets tired of people coming here and asking very wasteful questions. "y can't I play without powercells?" "what gun is the best?" "what's my address?" silly things of that nature. So sometimes when the thread is dead, what better way of sparking it up a bit than to flame someone innocently? I mean if I was a first time poster and I asked for help, and terrorist called me an "assmuncher" do u really feel that I would be offended? No. I. Wouldn't. It's the people who are immature and can't handle these things that were his downfall here. If instead people got the joke and believe me, plenty have, they would see that terrorist is one helluva mentor, I can't count the amount of people that terrorist has helped train and get better just from ransoms he has picked up from here an his followers list. He just get such a bad wrap for such a stupid thing it makes me sick.

Bat: so here are a few questions. How old are u really? And don't lie, I have no bias towards ur age. Did u, or did u nor desperately try to get into 107? And believe me, terrorist wasthe last to tell me this story. I believe it was ginababe or novagamer who told me about this one. And lastly, what was ur "friendship" like with terror before u went AWOL?

As I hope everyone can plainly see, I'm not at all trying to provoke here, I'm just trying to figure this out.

Squirt Reynolds
03-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I only got one thing to say to all you Elimi-geeks:

Terrorist sucks. And I don't give a shit what you think.

ccperr01
A pansy is a flower you know?

No pun intended I'm sure.....From lack of intelligence

Actually, the pun was intentional. Glad you noticed. Pansy.


id like to kill the boss but mai pardner hogs it, gets an item, n oh look he has no energy

Beat him to it...

I have yet to loose a co op match but then again I'm very leveled and have a full Vap and infiltrator

I want recycles to yield more credits cause I'd bank with all the drops I get

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
I only got one thing to say to all you Elimi-geeks:

Terrorist sucks. And I don't give a shit what you think.

Anyone know who this guy is?!

alucard999
03-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Ex do u have schizophrenia? Ur like a perfectly normal cool dude today that says perfectly logical things today lol. I hope u stay this way.

Mjmoco: that happens to me rougly 1/4 games. I was wondering wat was going on, almost felt like the bot was mildly retarded. Just kept running around me looking at me. Also there was one game where all the drones just fired at the ground. Not sure what that was about.


03-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Actually, the pun was intentional. Glad you noticed. Pansy.

Oh well in that case that was a very funny (intelectual) joke lol
:)

I like it & will take of my edit

alucard999
03-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Perr don't waste ur time on squirt, he's another guy who helped terror get banned. He comes here and flames everyone for absolutely no reason and gets away with it for some reason. It's funny that people like this don't get anything said to them, bit terrorist was such a bad guy... U r all ridiculous.

ultimatehobo
03-16-2010, 09:28 PM
yeah that happens to me alot. but mj im fine with it it makes it a whole lot funner just watching it look at u

expandin
03-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Ex do u have schizophrenia? Ur like a perfectly normal cool dude today that says perfectly logical things today lol. I hope u stay this way.

Mjmoco: that happens to me rougly 1/4 games. I was wondering wat was going on, almost felt like the bot was mildly retarded. Just kept running around me looking at me. Also there was one game where all the drones just fired at the ground. Not sure what that was about.

I might :D nah ... I think things got too heated up last time and the war got out of control on all sides. It makes no sense to fight the same old stuff over and over again we all have our rights to play this game and have fun while doing it. Some are better others are worse that makes no difference it's still only a game even if I think it's one of the best i've played and without a doubt the only game I played for months.

And pvp you don't need to prove me and others anything. Just go global and have fun I know you're good it's enough proof for me you climbed up the skill board that fast.

Squirt Reynolds
03-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Anyone know who this guy is cuz I really want him to join my Elimi-clan... CELL 8=D.

Well i'm flattered.

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 09:34 PM
I might :D nah ... I think things got too heated up last time and the war got out of control on all sides. It makes no sense to fight the same old stuff over and over again we all have our rights to play this game and have fun while doing it. Some are better others are worse that makes no difference it's still only a game even if I think it's one of the best i've played and without a doubt the only game I played for months.

And pvp you don't need to prove me and others anything. Just go global and have fun I know you're good it's enough proof for me you climbed up the skill board that fast.

Damnit. And I was just getting to REALLY dislike you...


03-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Apples how old are u? U r at least of the few here who actually know how to argue a point. I appreciate that.

thank you for that I am 29 i've read many of your postings as well...I have respect for your thoughts as well

and in response...I certainly agree and see where one would want to break up the mundane routine of noobs, but what says what about character is how you handle it.

I work at a book store on a college campus full of non English speaking people of whom expect me to do things that they should and can do on there own.

Yes they are noobs with a free grant and think if they cut everyone in line hand me the schedual I'll just skip down the aisle finding there books.

Instead of flamming (f*ck flamming I'm talking stetting them on fire) I try to educate by first saying go to the back of the line, then showing them how it works by taking them with me to find there books showing them the ropes.

Now that my job and I chose to work there so if I don't like it I can leave, find other work.

Terrorist getting angry over noob questions and breaking his boardom in a forum only suggests that his tolerance is low and his breaking point if people asking questions will bring out addolencent behavior. Instead of just ignoring anything irritating to him such as a question that's been asked to much.

This is an inflated analogy...but if I had a daughter I certainly wouldn't flame her for asking the same question 2,3,9, or 100 times because to get people to stop asking questions means there's no more knowladge to be obtained, & when it came to eliminate Terroist's had an incredible wealth of knowlage.

But his choices are his own & his right. He can act the way he wants...and he was never remorsful about it, that's just fine.

"I'm not a role model"
-Charles Barkley

alucard999
03-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Es anyone remeber the old sega game streets of rage 2? I've been playing it all day! Such epicness! That game shud be made into an iPod game and with wifi connection for multiplayer god damn that would be good times.


03-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Es anyone remeber the old sega game streets of rage 2? I've been playing it all day! Such epicness! That game shud be made into an iPod game and with wifi connection for multiplayer god damn that would be good times.

Is that the one where you go on the subway train?.....edit: maybe not

I think it was around the sametime as double dragon 2 though

alucard999
03-16-2010, 10:16 PM
There is a subway train. And it's just like double dragon.

Where the hell is pvp at?

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 10:20 PM
There is a subway train. And it's just like double dragon.

Where the hell is pvp at?

Sitting in his gay castle.

aznriceboi13
03-16-2010, 10:24 PM
haha pvp you gotta stop that

coop feels easier now

Squirt Reynolds
03-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Perr don't waste ur time on squirt, he's another guy who helped terror get banned. He comes here and flames everyone for absolutely no reason and gets away with it for some reason. It's funny that people like this don't get anything said to them, bit terrorist was such a bad guy... U r all ridiculous.

You have it all wrong alutard. I didn't argue with Terrorist (or as I fondly referred to him, T-Bone) that much. Whatever I did post, he definitely had it coming though. With his 'I'm such a badass because I play Eliminate naked' mentality.

Yeah, good ol' T-Bone. Him and his unnecessary profanity will be missed.

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 10:33 PM
You have it all wrong alutard. I didn't argue with Terrorist (or as I fondly referred to him, T-Bone) that much. Whatever I did post, he definitely had it coming though. With his 'I'm such a badass because I play Eliminate naked' mentality.

Yeah, good ol' T-Bone. Him and his unnecessary profanity will be missed.

Seriously...someone tell me who this guy is please.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Watch yourself Squirt! T107 has a TOS they have to accept before they join that says "I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO DEFEND TERRORIST WHEN HE IS CRITICIZED"

alucard999
03-16-2010, 10:39 PM
LMAO ALUTARD! now I remeber the good ol times with u rofl. Don't know how I forgot that one, one of the few good names I ever received lol.

Ya I know u didn't argue much with terror, but u just flame this entire thread, and for no reason at all man. Like people tolerate the people who come here and general flame the entire thread. But terrorist posts as much trash as great information and he gets hated out.

Ccperr I'd hate to say it but... Wait, u shud remember squirt. U were their for the last little battle we had with him. He's actually pretty god damn funny to be truthful.

Pvp im honoring u right now, I'm playing phantasy star 4! Get epicer.

Osmiral
03-16-2010, 10:40 PM
This has to be the stupidest and most off topic thread in all of the TA forums. Anyway, I think they need to work on the matchmaking, I find this game really easy, I never have any type of a challenge in either
co-op or deathmatch, it's all way to easy.

Pvphantasy
03-16-2010, 10:43 PM
actually everyone is right, terror is the #1 noob

rku
03-16-2010, 10:44 PM
just stopping by to say **** you cropweasel, and **** beserker bull shit

sikichi
03-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Well in my experience of playing them both, Booyaka always seemed to beat me more than Terrorist. In fact, I don't think I've ever beaten Booyaka, but beat Terrorist several times.

he hate terro because terro did not accept bat as 107 look at the thread pf terro when he was making a clan

alucard999
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Lmao how are u switching names bat? I've wanted to edit my name for so long. Maybe I'm just dumb... Feel free to insinuate what u please.

And if u notice kiddo, I defend terrorist now, not as much before. Honestly if any of u that I like got trash talked while u weren't away I would defend any of u as well. It's the Internet so taking three minutes to write this on my phone is not time consuming so I don't mind. But I guess u shud reconsider that as I have no idea who is actually cool here and who is not.

alucard999
03-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Sikichi u are the man!

Cropweasel
03-16-2010, 10:51 PM

I'm ok with the second, but c'mon, man -- it was a four-way in tank! there was a lot of bashing goin' on; I got bashed at least 3X.

Anyway, I probably needed the help after the way you handed me my head earlier today on flood (another bashfest that match was, btw).

kokbat
03-16-2010, 10:52 PM
LOOK OUT NOOBS: Son-of-Kokbat just went live and he is already 2k skill at Rank 5.

yeyeah!

rku
03-16-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm ok with the second, but c'mon, man -- it was a four-way in tank! there was a lot of bashing goin' on; I got bashed at least 3X.

Anyway, I probably needed the help after the way you handed me my head earlier today on flood (another bashfest that match was, btw).

I'm crying irl. hug me

The Bat Outta Hell
03-16-2010, 10:53 PM
he hate terro because terro did not accept bat as 107 look at the thread pf terro when he was making a clan

Exactly!!!!! I'm ENTITLED TO BE IN THERE! Y did he kick me out!!!!!!

You have no idea how bad I've been trying to get back into a clan that currently means nothing.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Lmao how are u switching names bat? I've wanted to edit my name for so long. Maybe I'm just dumb... Feel free to insinuate what u please.

And if u notice kiddo, I defend terrorist now, not as much before. Honestly if any of u that I like got trash talked while u weren't away I would defend any of u as well. It's the Internet so taking three minutes to write this on my phone is not time consuming so I don't mind. But I guess u shud reconsider that as I have no idea who is actually cool here and who is not.

I've actually never called/thought you're stupid in any way. Since you respect me so much, I might as well return the favor =)


03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Exactly!!!!! I'm ENTITLED TO BE IN THERE! Y did he kick me out!!!!!!

You have no idea how bad I've been trying to get back into a clan that currently means nothing.

Why not start your own? Nothing like being an OG

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 11:02 PM
LMAO ALUTARD! now I remeber the good ol times with u rofl. Don't know how I forgot that one, one of the few good names I ever received lol.

Ya I know u didn't argue much with terror, but u just flame this entire thread, and for no reason at all man. Like people tolerate the people who come here and general flame the entire thread. But terrorist posts as much trash as great information and he gets hated out.

Ccperr I'd hate to say it but... Wait, u shud remember squirt. U were their for the last little battle we had with him. He's actually pretty god damn funny to be truthful.

Pvp im honoring u right now, I'm playing phantasy star 4! Get epicer.

Oh, I remember the thread posts...I'm just trying to figure out if he plays or not.

alucard999
03-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Bat ur crazy kiddo. I still haven't got any answers to the questions I posed.

I need to buy one of those anti mosquito apps, god damn bugs everywhere.

ZeroTolerence
03-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Why ain't any of you knuckle heads on eliminate?? Oh wait.... Cuz I'm not there! :p

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 11:11 PM

Amen, brother! God, that was aweful!

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Why ain't any of you knuckle heads on eliminate?? Oh wait.... Cuz I'm not there! :p

On now, bro.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Bat ur crazy kiddo. I still haven't got any answers to the questions I posed.

I need to buy one of those anti mosquito apps, god damn bugs everywhere.

I thought you said you respected me? =(

Don't tell me you're another of those conceited idiots. You're starting to show it with the whole "kiddo" thing.

Pvphantasy
03-16-2010, 11:13 PM
alucard > dead cows

alucard999
03-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Pvp to the rescue!

Nah bat I'm not a conceited idiot at all, actually by calling u kiddo it's just an age thing. Nothing else man. I actually have respect for ur play skill and intelligence wise strangely as u r young. But what u said about terror wa just unneccessary. Imagine how many posts would have not been posted if u wouldt have sparked it up?


03-16-2010, 11:20 PM
Pvp to the rescue!

Nah bat I'm not a conceited idiot at all, actually by calling u kiddo it's just an age thing. Nothing else man. I actually have respect for ur play skill and intelligence wise strangely as u r young. But what u said about terror wa just unneccessary. Imagine how many posts would have not been posted if u wouldt have sparked it up?

Good point I wasn't even thinking about him. However a good conversation about forum edicut is what I got out of the convo

ccperr01
03-16-2010, 11:22 PM

At the beginning of the game, RKU and I looked at each other like "Which one of us is taking this?!"....then we looked at each other at the end like "WTF just happened?!" lol

Squirt Reynolds
03-16-2010, 11:25 PM
You have no idea how bad I've been trying to get back into a clan that never meant anything.

Fixed.

P.S. That clever username takes me all the way back to 2009. /nostalgia

WeskerWario
03-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Anyone know who this guy is?!
If he's trying to make fun of Burt Renyolds, he is failing big time.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-16-2010, 11:29 PM
My god you seriously believe I'm 12? =P

WeskerWario
03-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Should I sell my arsenal utility 371, or keep it?

Squirt Reynolds
03-16-2010, 11:41 PM
If he's trying to make fun of Burt Renyolds, he is failing big time.

Quite true my cleverly-named friend, as Burt Reynolds is impossible to make of.

WeskerWario
03-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Quite true my cleverly-named friend, as Burt Reynolds is impossible to make of.

Lol.

ccperr01
03-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Wow.

Crashed in-game twice tonight...niiiiiiice!


03-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Laugh out loud

I love this game/thread I keep playing matches and exiting back to the thread.

Need real mutitasking

alucard999
03-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Yes bloody, ur post was deleted as was mine. Pretty much te establishment here doesn't like for people to explain real world things here seeing as how this is the Internet. I certainly hope u heed my warning bat, and I certainly hope that the mods watchig don't think that infraction makes me think I'm wrong at all in what I said. It's hilarious that my post explaining the difference between 2 letters of a word can be deafening.

And yes bat I completely mean what I said, now that I some how got in trouble for using a word as oftenly used as friend, buddy, pal, or any other word of the sort, referring to u as a friend or partner, I got an infraction. Now I'm offended by what u said whole heartedly. Ignorance is intolerable.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 12:30 AM
wait so wtf, so my rank 27 noob only gets 5 skill per win @5k skill O.o


03-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Yes bloody, ur post was deleted as was mine. Pretty much te establishment here doesn't like for people to explain real world things here seeing as how this is the Internet. I certainly hope u heed my warning bat, and I certainly hope that the mods watchig don't think that infraction makes me think I'm wrong at all in what I said. It's hilarious that my post explaining the difference between 2 letters of a word can be deafening.

And yes bat I completely mean what I said, now that I some how got in trouble for using a word as oftenly used as friend, buddy, pal, or any other word of the sort, referring to u as a friend or partner, I got an infraction. Now I'm offended by what u said whole heartedly. Ignorance is intolerable.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Word.

Yes We Can!!


03-17-2010, 12:31 AM
wait so wtf, so my rank 27 noob only gets 5 skill per win @5k skill O.o

Idk I've dropped so much I don't even care....I'm just going for kills and games won, I took a long break so I have some catching up to do

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 12:33 AM

FIGHT THE POWER!

Now wait a moment, are you saying that
If I say a word that has a difference of two letters you
Guarantee that I'll
Get banned? In that case, please
Excuse my post, it was ignorant. I hope I can earn back that 80% Respect.

alucard999
03-17-2010, 12:33 AM
Apples add me on eliminate, we need to talk. There is something ridiculous brewing in the air.

Alucard999

The only black person here, apparently. Lmao, and somehow I get "in trouble"

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 12:35 AM
Al you get in trouble cuz your fat, not racist


03-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Apples add me on eliminate, we need to talk. There is something ridiculous brewing in the air.

Alucard999

Added


03-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Added you too pvp

VeganTnT
03-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Yes bloody, ur post was deleted as was mine. Pretty much te establishment here doesn't like for people to explain real world things here seeing as how this is the Internet.

"The Establishment" prefers that you adhere to the rules that you specifically agreed to in return for membership/use of this forum.

If you can't understand how to stay on topic then expect the vast majority of your posts to disappear until I get bored and just ban you outright

I certainly hope u heed my warning bat, and I certainly hope that the mods watchig don't think that infraction makes me think I'm wrong at all in what I said. It's hilarious that my post explaining the difference between 2 letters of a word can be deafening.

I never said you were wrong. I said it was against the rules of the forum to use offensive language on the board and taking a game thread so off topic. You also have ZERO power here so really TBOH doesn't need to worry about your warning as it has no weight behind it

"Ignorance is intolerable" yet you felt the need to post what you did knowing this is a public forum and absolutely anyone could read it. It should come to no surprise that this being the internet no one here could possibly know you or how you view that word. You should also know that not everyone shares your views on the use of that word.

So who's ignorance is worse?

FIGHT THE POWER!

Good luck with that...

Replies in bold


03-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Replies in bold

I guess even "a couple" means three somewhere in the world.

Replies in un-bold

Squirt Reynolds
03-17-2010, 12:49 AM

The idea that there is some sort of racial preference on TA is almost as absurd as using "Wario" in your username. (no offense WeskerWario)

WeskerWario
03-17-2010, 12:52 AM
The idea that there is some sort of racial preference on TA is almost as absurd as using "Wario" in your username. (no offense WeskerWario)
No offense taken, there both greedy characters XD

alucard999
03-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Apples don't get urself in trouble with with mods who are on power trips. It's weird that the last time a mid gave me an infraction he kept it out of the actual thread sayig it's NOT THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO PUT RESPONSES AS A MODERATOR!

And have no power? Well I guess I'll just have to go over ur head then and see what I can do with the admin, seeing as how I'm fairly sure they have power over u.

I was under the Impression that moderators were supposed to be the people who upheld the "laws" of the forum, not just people who pick out random people and give them infractions for nothing. I don't think any poster here or any admin will agree that I deserved an infraction while bat did not. It's a ridiculous call and u know it.

But ur still the coolest guy I know... On the Internet that is as u can ban me... On the Internet... What a feeling that must be... To be able to ban someone on the Internet. God o mighty u sure have the power friend.

And btw, please show me where in the rules for the forum the word I used is listed as a word that is not allowed. As I'm pretty sure if that's in their, then so shud the original word.

Bat, and every poster reading this, well I hope ur reading this and it's not deleted which it prolly will be: do u now see why trashing on terrorist is just dumb? The last like 12 pages wouldn't even be here if one person would have kept there OFFENSIVE comment to themselves. And since they didn't allthis crap happens. What a waste.

alucard999
03-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Squirt u completely misinterpreted what I meant.

ccperr01
03-17-2010, 01:01 AM
"Ignorance is intolerable" yet you felt the need to post what you did knowing this is a public forum and absolutely anyone could read it. It should come to no surprise that this being the internet no one here could possibly know you or how you view that word. You should also know that not everyone shares your views on the use of that word.

Replies in bold

You should know that not everyone shares your views on the use of explosives on vegans.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Alucard that offensive comment was you calling me a bad word!

As for power tripping, what about your whole backseat moderating post, that guaranteed you'd ban me? And YOU'RE complaining about power trips?

ccperr01
03-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Added you too pvp

Way to make a guy feel left out!


03-17-2010, 01:05 AM
I agree a mod should not be replying like that in the thread. PM maybe but not the thread.

Totally ruins credibility.


03-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Way to make a guy feel left out!

My bad :) lol

I'll send you a request

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:10 AM
I agree a mod should not be replying like that in the thread. PM maybe but not the thread.

Totally ruins credibility.

How? I enjoy hearing a moderator's opinion on situations. Or would you rather have posts suddenly disappearing without an explanation?


03-17-2010, 01:12 AM

As for power tripping, what about your whole backseat moderating post, that guaranteed you'd ban me? And YOU'RE complaining about power trips?

You of all people should know the mods have more power than they deserve or can handle.

Seeings how your name has changed multiple times at the hands of a mod who "thought it was funny" as you claim.

And Vegan reply saying "until he gets board and bans someone outright" (paraphrasing) suggests the possibility of a misuse of or abusive descretionary power

ccperr01
03-17-2010, 01:13 AM

Sounds like it's time for class to come in session for all the kiddies:

Vulgarity is in the intent, not in the word.

If I call you a box and my intent is to say that "you have a square head", then it's not vulgar.

On the other hand, if I called you a box and my intent was to say that "you have NO common sense and are a complete and total waste to society and I feel like I lose brain cells and need to take a shower after reading any of your ridiculous, grade-school antics posts", then that would be vulgar.

Understand now?

Al's intent wasn't to be vulgar and you know it. If you don't, then that's really a fault of yours, not his. Maybe you should be the one with "infractions" since you're obviously not mature enough to understand common lingo. If you need help, there's always urbandictionary (and if anyone else needs to look up certain words before jumping to conclusions, I'd highly recommend that sight for you as well...not that anyone comes to mind, of course).

Time to grow up, square-headed box.

alucard999
03-17-2010, 01:14 AM
BAT OUTTA HEAVEN!:

1. U said u were black

2. If u are really black, u would have obviously known the word I said was not meant to be offensive

3. Point 2 proves ur not black as I have not emt a black person in my life that does not know the difference between those words

4. Since ur not black, u can't be offended as the only thing u could have interpreted my word for was either Spanish which would be Negro meaning black or the word u posted, which at this point if I say it I'll be banned, but meaning ignorant.

5. So either u are a racist and took offense to me calling u black or u are offended by me calling u generally knowledgeless. Please let me know which it is so I can cater to ur needs as the mods here do.

Awe
03-17-2010, 01:14 AM
Move on.

The end.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:15 AM
WELLLLLLLLL that really ended this weird argument

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:15 AM
You of all people should know the mods have more power than they deserve or can handle.

Seeings how your name has changed multiple times at the hands of a mod who "thought it was funny" as you claim.

And Vegan reply saying "until he gets board and bans someone outright" (paraphrasing) suggest abusive descretionary power

Hodapp is definitely an exception. You can't generalize all the moderators because of one crazy guy :D

As for Vegan, he's basically saying that if Alucard keeps trying to "fight the power" and post off topic racist stuff on the Eliminate thread he'll get bored of deleting posts and ban him.

WeskerWario
03-17-2010, 01:17 AM
Can we move along to another topic.

DisDude1
Long time no talk everybody...I have a couple of problems/questions...First...what the heck is going on with this app...when it was 1.0 it never crashed, now after every game for me, it crashes. Ridiculous. Secondly, did they finally remove the credit taunting limit? Thanks for any responses, and see you noobs in the top spots! XD


How? I enjoy hearing a moderator's opinion on situations. Or would you rather have posts suddenly disappearing without an explanation?

If he was subjective you would see an explanitory post saying posts were deleted because the thread was sckewing from topic, and handout infractions accordingly

You don't single someone out!!! When eveyone was bending the rules

thats how 95% of the infractions and reasons why they were given have been handled in these forums.....just a guess but also a damn well guarantee

but I'm done with this, I know the difference so what do I have to worry about

ccperr01
03-17-2010, 01:18 AM

And btw - roflmepicao @ "bad word"...yeah, you're not 12...

VeganTnT
You should know that not everyone shares your views on the use of explosives on vegans.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

TnT is my initials ;) No dangerous explosives for me. Just stating my dietary preference... or is it lack of diet?

Pvphantasy
Know your man, know his sword

WeskerWario
03-17-2010, 01:22 AM
Lol.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Sounds like it's time for class to come in session for all the kiddies:

Vulgarity is in the intent, not in the word.

If I call you a box and my intent is to say that "you have a square head", then it's not vulgar.

On the other hand, if I called you a box and my intent was to say that "you have NO common sense and are a complete and total waste to society and I feel like I lose brain cells and need to take a shower after reading any of your ridiculous, grade-school antics posts", then that would be vulgar.

Understand now?

Al's intent wasn't to be vulgar and you know it. If you don't, then that's really a fault of yours, not his. Maybe you should be the one with "infractions" since you're obviously not mature enough to understand common lingo. If you need help, there's always urbandictionary (and if anyone else needs to look up certain words before jumping to conclusions, I'd highly recommend that sight for you as well...not that anyone comes to mind, of course).

Time to grow up, square-headed box.

You realize you're insulting your best bud Alucard by saying that right?

When I responded and repeated what he said incorrectly (-er instead of -a), he flipped out and told me he didn't care what context I use it in, that I lost 80% of his respect and went on a big rant that I was being offensive, AKA VULGAR.

Your condescending remarks are directed just as much towards alucard as they are to me.

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 01:24 AM
Anyone...?

alucard999
03-17-2010, 01:26 AM
I try to move on awe, but seemingly get in trouble for saying goodbye to someone with a FRIENDLY demeanor.

And thank u perr for putting it so eloquently: intent!

My last question to both vegan and bat is this: I were to have said the exact same statement but exchanging my "deragotory" word into like chicken or spork, curtain rod etc. And bat would have taken offense would I have still received the infraction?


03-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Anyone...?

You down wit A.P.P?

Yes A not O

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 01:27 AM
You down wit A.P.P?

What in the world is that?

ccperr01
03-17-2010, 01:28 AM
Your condescending remarks are directed just as much towards alucard as they are to me.

I wasn't being condescending. And my remarks were directed toward you. Please stop misunderstanding everyone tonight.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:31 AM
I try to move on awe, but seemingly get in trouble for saying goodbye to someone with a FRIENDLY demeanor.

And thank u perr for putting it so eloquently: intent!

LMFAO do you not realize how hypocritical you're being by agreeing with him?

If you don't remember, you said the N word but with "a" at the end. I got "mad" and repeated it the regular way, in no way directed towards you. Not INTENDED towards you.

And you still went on a big rant on how you don't care how I say the word and if I use it again I'll be banned. Do you NOT SEE the hypocrisy in your agreement with perr?


03-17-2010, 01:34 AM
What in the world is that?

O.P.P for 's

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:35 AM
hey who deleted my wife? thats not an offensive pic, your not in any pain

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 01:36 AM
O.P.P for 's

Please stop using abbreviations, and characters my computer can not read. ;)

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:37 AM
i need an answer so ik if thats sumthing i cant post............... if so thats FAIL + fool = U

PS, every1 get on palringo and join the 'eliminate pro' group chat now, ef this forum where we cant post epic pics

WeskerWario
03-17-2010, 01:37 AM
hey who deleted my wife? thats not an offensive pic, your not in any pain
I was curious what happened to that pic...

alucard999
03-17-2010, 01:39 AM
Bat for the last time, then I'm off to dl some music. The 2 words are not comparable. One is deragotory one is not. When u call or say the word that u spelled out to or around a black person it CANT be taken any other way than it's original context. When u say the word that I spelled out around or to a black person it CANT be taken any other way. They are two compeltely different words! There is no hypocrisy going on here ninja, u just made a mess and I have to deal with it. Not anything I'm not used to, like I said I'm a father of 3, I'm used to cleaning up after the kiddos.

Sry all for this ridiculous fight. I bid u all a good night.

Vegan, my bad for being half and half with u, by pm'ing u an posting at thesame time, I felt, well still feel wronged. But what can I do? I have no peer here correct? So like I'm supposed to do I'll just grit my teeth and bare it as it's a waste of time to do anything otherwise.

"no matter how right u are, ur always wrong if a moderator disagrees" alucard999

107 out

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:41 AM
Bravo, ccperr01, bravo.

Tell me if that dunce cap is a bit too large for you.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:43 AM
I was curious what happened to that pic...

yeahhhhhh, i love neeeeeeeeeeedles :D

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:44 AM
"no matter how right u are, ur always wrong if a moderator disagrees" alucard999

107 out

You... Quoted yourself? Seriously?

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 01:45 AM
Obviously, I've been gone too long. A few months ago this thread had alot of cool, nice people. I come back to find a bunch of kids throwing big words at each other to make them seem big. I'll ask for help later I suppose.

VeganTnT
03-17-2010, 01:45 AM
My last question to both vegan and bat is this: I were to have said the exact same statement but exchanging my "deragotory" word into like chicken or spork, curtain rod etc. And bat would have taken offense would I have still received the infraction?

Now that's a good question!

The answer is YES. As I said in my public reply and the PMs to you, I'm not judging what was said. That word (ending in "ga" or "ger") can set people off regardless of it's use. Just because you don't find it offensive doesn't mean everyone shares that thought process.

I have my own views on that subject but that's not how I get to make decisions on here.

The bottom of the line from a mod perspective:
You said something that other members found offensive and reported. So if someone reported you calling someone a "curtain rod" I'd probably giggle and give you a warning. But if you called someone "jerk", "stupid", or something that sounds more like an attack then YES it would lead to an infraction because it breaks the rules.

EDIT TO ADD A RESPONSE
Vegan, my bad for being half and half with u, by pm'ing u an posting at thesame time, I felt, well still feel wronged. But what can I do? I have no peer here correct? So like I'm supposed to do I'll just grit my teeth and bare it as it's a waste of time to do anything otherwise.

I'm going to say it every time even if you refuse to believe me. I don't think you were wrong and I fully understand your point of the different definitions. But at the end of the day if any user finds a post inappropriate they should report it and I or another mod will swoop in with infractions and post deletes.

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Obviously, I've been gone to long. A few months ago this thread had alot of cool, nice people. I come back to find a bunch of kids throwing big words at each other to make them seem big. I'll ask for help later I suppose.

Sorry, what did you need help with? I've had enough amusement for today.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Obviously, I've been gone too long. A few months ago this thread had alot of cool, nice people. I come back to find a bunch of kids throwing big words at each other to make them seem big. I'll ask for help later I suppose.

you need to buy a pet snail named gary, he will tell you all you need to know about knowing what is needed

PS, weird mod dude, why did u delete my pic, is it bc you knew id be calling you weird in advance to your future actions of deleting it?

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 01:48 AM
Sorry, what did you need help with? I've had enough amusement for today.

Heh, thank you. I remember you...not sure who "PvPhantasy" is, or 3-Character guy who's symbols my PC cannot recognize...XD. First...what the heck is going on with this app...when it was 1.0 it never crashed, now after every game for me, it crashes. Ridiculous. Secondly, did they finally remove the credit taunting limit? Thanks for any responses, and see you noobs in the top spots! XD


03-17-2010, 01:49 AM
you need to buy a pet snail named gary, he will tell you all you need to know about knowing what is needed

PS, weird mod dude, why did u delete my pic, is it bc you knew id be calling you weird in advance to your future actions of deleting it?

I like that...not the snail part, the latter...it's like a hiku man

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Heh, thank you. I remember you...not sure who "PvPhantasy" is, or 3-Character guy who's symbols my PC cannot recognize...XD. First...what the heck is going on with this app...when it was 1.0 it never crashed, now after every game for me, it crashes. Ridiculous. Secondly, did they finally remove the credit taunting limit? Thanks for any responses, and see you noobs in the top spots! XD

who said you needed to know who i was! how rudee you are.

yeahhhhhhh ngmoco is fail @ coding, but mine doesnt crash so much, so delete your eliminate apps, turn off/on your ipod and redownload. DO IT FOO. it mayyy help. or ngmoco is out to get youuu. =] moohahahah GOOD ONE NGMOCO HAHAHAH SO FUNNYYY U R

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh 20 time taunting limit

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 01:54 AM

As far as I know the credit limit is still there. I don't really taunt much however since I use the vaporizer.

And let me tell you right now... I have the EXACT problem you have. I can play one game without issues, and after that the app's sound skips like crazy and eventually it crashes. I have no idea why, and it pretty much ruined the app for me.

Pvphantasy
You tell him, Trent!

yeah trent YOU tell ME TO FOO, i thinkkk, whoever im quoting has a big <3 crush on trent

/end true story



yeahhhhhhh ngmoco is fail @ coding, but mine doesnt crash so much, so delete your eliminate apps, turn off/on your ipod and redownload. DO IT FOO. it mayyy help. or ngmoco is out to get youuu. =] moohahahah GOOD ONE NGMOCO HAHAHAH SO FUNNYYY U R

I'm smoking right now, & that is still all over the place!! Lol

hyper much? :)

DisDude1

Gay. I'll never be able to upgrade this Pro machine gun thing. And nice to meet you. :) I used to be in the top 6...but it's extremely hard to never, EVER lose.

alucard999
03-17-2010, 01:55 AM
All is square people. Vegans answer is fair enough I suppose. Perr and pvp get online now I'm bout to let my frustrations out on some noobs!

And lol at bat, of course I quoted myself, it was a joke, but of course u misunderstood again, that is beginning to be a nuisance.

Check my sig people, as it will change alot tonight I'm gonna ve headphones on ripping people apart to an epic soudtrack.

VeganTnT
03-17-2010, 01:56 AM

If you are referring to me I didn't delete it. I happen to like body modification and thought it was pretty cool

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:57 AM
wellllllllll i didn't delete it weird mod guy. You should ban the mod for touching that art

alucard999
03-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Pvp u r my hero bro. I'm down man, let's roll! I'm still gettig kids to sleep I'll be online in est 17 minutes.

Streets of rage 2 is by far the hardest game ever invented.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Pvp u r my hero bro. I'm down man, let's roll! I'm still gettig kids to sleep I'll be online in est 17 minutes.

Streets of rage 2 is by far the hardest game ever invented.

lies, i created a game once called 'Dodge this happy flyin bullet' ...and its pretty impossible to come out alive

PS, does anyone have any burial plans in play yet? I wanna know which grave to pee on, so plz start listing

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 02:13 AM
There's gotta be a way to get these creds for this new machine gun pro thing...it's sick. This coming from the guy who swares by the vap, it's amazing. And it isn't even upgraded yet. Heh.

deenybird
03-17-2010, 03:20 AM
i thought i hear something about a credit bonus when you hit level 70. I just leveled up and got nothing

also, do we know anything about the 'albatross' besides the banner pic?

alucard999
03-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Its 75 deeny not 70 bro. U get 5k bonus when u hit it which is nice.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 03:56 AM
Looking to play some private matches, 1v1 or maybe 3 person FFA if we get 3. I played a global game n it was laggggy, id rather not loose tonight.. SO private matches it is, REPLY plz, or AIM@dothepvp

OHHHHHHHHH join the 'eliminate pro' group on palringo (download it on pc for free)

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 03:56 AM
Ugh...I just faced zerotolerance and he destroyed me with his Mag Rail Pro thing...I wasn't playing this at the time that was released, how is this fair...

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Ugh...I just faced zerotolerance and he destroyed me with his Mag Rail Pro thing...I wasn't playing this at the time that was released, how is this fair...

been there done that, they will re-release it in a matter of weeks for a bit, make sure you pick it up. It's the 'gun' atm.

DisDude1
03-17-2010, 04:01 AM
been there done that, they will re-release it in a matter of weeks for a bit, make sure you pick it up. It's the 'gun' atm.

Thanks a bunch for helping me. I just bought the Hurricane Pro, and I don't know if you guys realize how powerful it truly is haha! I've only upgraded the Damage once, and the only people who can top me are the Mag Rail Pro guys. I want the Mag Rail Pro...but I want to upgrade this gun too...

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 04:06 AM
Dudeeeeeeeeeeee, a diff mod just gave me an infraction for that Epic Sexy image I posted. Weird mod guy tisk tisk to you! Leading me to believe it was FINE. YOU my SIR should be UNMODDED 4 being a fool.. and weirddd

deenybird
03-17-2010, 04:09 AM
I just bought the Hurricane Pro, and I don't know if you guys realize how powerful it truly is haha! I've only upgraded the Damage once, and the only people who can top me are the Mag Rail Pro guys.
I agree. I've upgraded damage twice and my current thoughts are hurricane>mag rail.

@alucard: thanks

alucard999
03-17-2010, 04:10 AM
Way to fail pvp, u have to know better than to trust anything that u learn on tbis site. I can't believe u would get any discip action for a picture of an epic "skin modification."

I think it's epic.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 04:26 AM
Way to fail pvp, u have to know better than to trust anything that u learn on tbis site. I can't believe u would get any discip action for a picture of an epic "skin modification."

I think it's epic.

yeahhhhh, so unreality was your 'perm Elite skin' a gold briefcase drop? and what dropped it if you remember.

and woohoo an update to pocket god... does this have anything to do with uhmmm GODFINGER lol yup

Foley8
03-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Hey I have a question. If I get an item drop but already have the item, is the second item lost or do you get credits for it?

Douwe
03-17-2010, 06:11 AM
New record: 189cr with suiciding 51 times on my own. Feeling depressed now ;)

jeremyBABY
03-17-2010, 06:49 AM
im not sure if they fixed it

was a friend with you or you were there by yourself.. i needs credits to upgrade weapons.. theyre so weak

Douwe
03-17-2010, 07:05 AM
im not sure if they fixed it

was a friend with you or you were there by yourself.. i needs credits to upgrade weapons.. theyre so weak

By myself. Started it with my second account (Backgrounder).

-RYUK-
03-17-2010, 08:55 AM
Sinnes, you're my best co-op partner! No complications or something else. We just rule! :D

bamloki
03-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Hey, I'm pretty new to this game.
Can somebody tell me what the best weapon / armor ingame is?

i'm btw lvl 12 atm

-RYUK-
03-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Hey, I'm pretty new to this game.
Can somebody tell me what the best weapon / armor ingame is?

i'm btw lvl 12 atm

Deathmatch:
Infiltrator/Sniper and Mag Rail + Hook.

Co-Op:
Infiltrator and Vap + Mag or hook.

Cropweasel
03-17-2010, 10:42 AM
looks like ccperr got banned, too ... what'd he do?? Alucard and Pvp, you guys behave now -- you're the main reasons I come to this thread.

Cropweasel
03-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Deathmatch:
Infiltrator/Sniper and Mag Rail + Hook.

Co-Op:
Infiltrator and Vap + Mag or hook.

RYUK, I'm curious why you say infil for co-op -- I've been using my almost-fully-upgraded Infantry in co-op and the drones rarely if ever kill me; I die more often with my infil, although I guess I lose fewer creds/powerups to greedy partners.

Jkopp
03-17-2010, 10:58 AM
I hate the new matchmaking I played 10 games and got 5 points. It is really god if you are trying to earn credits!

Diablohead
03-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Ngmoco should really do something about all you babies playing games against yourselves and killing to earn credits, thankfully the new matchmaking system stops high level players with low ranks getting in the way of fun matches online, because they like to pick on weaker opponents to feel good when they win.

It's people like you that also turn me away from playing this game as well as unbalanced shield bashing and people quitting out making you lose your paid for energy if you had any. Eliminate to me has become a game where all the chav's hang out and drink supermarket store branded cider.

fourthfloor
03-17-2010, 11:20 AM
RYUK, I'm curious why you say infil for co-op -- I've been using my almost-fully-upgraded Infantry in co-op and the drones rarely if ever kill me; I die more often with my infil, although I guess I lose fewer creds/powerups to greedy partners.

Yea I use assault and vap in co-op and can regularly complete the thing on my own. Good thing too because I'm usually thrown in by myself anyways. Since I don't run much in co-op and just end up taking a few steps here and there, the higher protection is a good tradeoff for decreased speed.

The Hurricane tho sucks for Co-op. Any weapon that makes you get all up in the bots grills would suck i'd think.

fourthfloor
03-17-2010, 11:23 AM
New record: 189cr with suiciding 51 times on my own. Feeling depressed now ;)

Wow most i've been able to do is 41ish times in bedlam with the death wall. In other maps I get less. Are you getting 51 in other maps too? What weapon do you use to off yourself?

fourthfloor
03-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Ngmoco should really do something about all you babies playing games against yourselves and killing to earn credits, thankfully the new matchmaking system stops high level players with low ranks getting in the way of fun matches online, because they like to pick on weaker opponents to feel good when they win.

It's people like you that also turn me away from playing this game as well as unbalanced shield bashing and people quitting out making you lose your paid for energy if you had any. Eliminate to me has become a game where all the chav's hang out and drink supermarket store branded cider.

a) I like playing with myself! Actually it can get boring but sometimes you need the upgrades. (yes I know there's a double entendre in there)
b) If a person quits out of a game you were in causing it to end, you don't lose energy and you gain free credits. What's not to love?

Unreal-ity
03-17-2010, 12:14 PM

why do you care if people are earning credits by themselves
it is not involving you

The Bat Outta Hell
03-17-2010, 12:30 PM

I think it's epic.

How long do you plan on being sour grapes about your infraction?

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 01:19 PM
duddddddddddde saweeet, inside the shipping box of my headphones, there was a sucker. I am going to eat it hoping its laced some acid

skipper587
03-17-2010, 02:45 PM
I definitely like Co-op better than I like PvP. And it has made me better with my vap. I played and beat a level 53 at level 32 in a 1v1 match and won 10-1, so.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Al, list me a bunch of heavenly epic techno/trance/industrial.

seriously Dragula by Rob Zombie is such an epic song, maybe because of my epic days with Twisted Metal 4

bibbster
03-17-2010, 03:33 PM
I've played coop 10-ish times so far and have only beaten it once...

Is it difficult to anyone else or are my skills just severely lacking?

Maybe I need a different armor just for co op?

I currently use the airborne almost fully upgraded with a mag rail.

aznriceboi13
03-17-2010, 03:34 PM
you should go to the left more often, know their spawn points

rku
03-17-2010, 03:47 PM

seriously Dragula by Rob Zombie is such an epic song, maybe because of my epic days with Twisted Metal 4

check out superbeast, another sick one by rob zombie.

alucard999
03-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Pvp that's an email ur asking for man. Not a post. Shoot me ur email on palringo and I'll get u some epic noize.

To start with listen to: bloody beetroots the song is Cornelius. Some epic noise to start with.

Pvphantasy
03-17-2010, 04:00 PM
I've played coop 10-ish times so far and have only beaten it once...

Is it difficult to anyone else or are my skills just severely lacking?

Maybe I need a different armor just for co op?

I currently use the airborne almost fully upgraded with a mag rail.

i will get you some wins, add me. whats your plus+
i am the co-op epicer

Chewed You
03-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Hey I need a couple of good partners for Co-op. I share kills and don't steal credits. My plus is chewedyou. Pvphantasy...I already added you if you wanted to do a couple of co-op matches.

hia-leah
03-17-2010, 05:23 PM

Dude everything Nine Inch Nails

Douwe
03-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Wow most i've been able to do is 41ish times in bedlam with the death wall. In other maps I get less. Are you getting 51 in other maps too? What weapon do you use to off yourself?

51 just in Bedlam, others 47ish :) I use the Titan Pro.

alucard999
03-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Azzwich wats ur fav nin song, well, top 5?

PVP WHERE IS UR EMAIL?!?!

Unreal-ity
03-17-2010, 06:23 PM
PVP WHERE IS UR EMAIL?!?!
me wanna know too so we can be chillliinnnnnnn

alucard999
03-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Can someone explain the benefits of the new matchmaking? It seems like it would turn off so many mid skill players. Like in the last 52 games I've had I have played 2 "pro" players. Everyother game is just people who don't stand a chance. I walked in on some guy just ripping tbis other guy apart. Score was like 7-1 the guy winning. I joined with 45 est seconds and I got 10 kills before anyone else had the chanceto do anything. That prolly putthat guy right off.

I can only imagine how depressing it must be to be a middle level guy and see "alucard999 just gunned you down" like people rage quit after seeing my name and I can't see that being fun.

Something has to be done or I see alot of people falling away from this game.

Chewed You
03-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Can someone explain the benefits of the new matchmaking? It seems like it would turn off so many mid skill players. Like in the last 52 games I've had I have played 2 "pro" players. Everyother game is just people who don't stand a chance. I walked in on some guy just ripping tbis other guy apart. Score was like 7-1 the guy winning. I joined with 45 est seconds and I got 10 kills before anyone else had the chanceto do anything. That prolly putthat guy right off.

I can only imagine how depressing it must be to be a middle level guy and see "alucard999 just gunned you down" like people rage quit after seeing my name and I can't see that being fun.

Yeah it's a pretty terrible system. Ever since it was changed I've seen like 1 person with higher skill than me. I can pretty much end all my matches in around 1-2 minutes. Its not even fun anymore. There is no competition at all for some people.

jChandlerHall
03-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey guys,

So, if I'm vap'ing, or whatever, and shooting str8 at a drone with my team mate directly in front of me, I have a few questions:
- does the shot got str8, as if the team player isn't even there?
- does the team player 'feel' the shot, bumped by it?

And a bonus Q:
Anyone have any idea how many 'proto' things you can keep in your account? I've got 30 or so proto armors, items, weapons, etc...

And...a second bonus Q:
- do armor/weapon drops expire like health & other reg drops? IE, do I need to run pick them up, or can I clear the room first?

I really can't wait for most players to figure out that it isn't a "drop grab" after the bosses are killed. If you killed the guy, it's pretty much your drop (for anything that really matters), right?

Even rare purple with yellow rings, right? :-)

Bloody S
03-17-2010, 07:05 PM

it doesnt bother me 2much. Didnt we have a 1v1 the other day? :D

Entropic
03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Is there any way to turn off vibration? It's getting really annoying, especially when I'm anywhere I'll get looks if my phone is going off every 5 seconds.

Bloody S
03-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Is there any way to turn off vibration? It's getting really annoying, especially when I'm anywhere I'll get looks if my phone is going off every 5 seconds.

go to settings and turn off vibr. in sounds

deenybird
03-17-2010, 07:38 PM
mjmoco,
the 'sell back' system needs some work.
there is simply no reason why my upgraded armors sell for 0 credits while a lousy 8 bit skin sells for 10.
A fully upgraded armor should sell for ~1500 credits, right now it's 0.

Also, the credits you received from winning a coop should be closer to the amount of credits you receive from winning deathmatch. Right now youd have to be a fool to waste power cells on coop when you can get 30% more from deathmatch (even counting the credits you get from selling pickups)

Also, i've been asking for a way to kill the music volume since the first version was released. I'm sure you guys love your intro track, but even you guys have to be sick of it by now.
.....buh buh ba ba baba buh buh.....

pls fix soon.

deenybird
03-17-2010, 07:42 PM
I really can't wait for most players to figure out that it isn't a "drop grab" after the bosses are killed. If you killed the guy, it's pretty much your drop (for anything that really matters), right?
when are you ever fighting a boss on your own? Every match i'm in, my teammate and I fight the baddies together which makes it near impossible to decide who actually killed the guy.
First come first serve seems like the only fair way to handle pickups.

Bloody S
03-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Also, i've been asking for a way to kill the music volume since the first version was released. I'm sure you guys love your intro track, but even you guys have to be sick of it by now.

pls fix soon.

Lol its kinda PvP hypnotizing :)

alucard999
03-17-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure who skeeny is on here, but he is a key point in my arguement about the matchmaking. I'm sure he will come on here and refute this but we played 4-5 games and I won every one that we were in, even the ones that I joined in on. After awhile it seemed that he just stopped playing because he knew he wouldn't be able to win while I was playing. And I think that's unfair. I shudnt b playing aainst people that just aren't skilled enuff to compete. This isn't a knock on u skeeny, but I mean do u think that in 10 games u could beat me? No, u prolly don't play a 1/10 as much as I do and u don't have the people to practice gainst that I do either. Do u tbh k it's fair that because ur level matches the matchmaking req's u shud have to be paired with me every time? No it's not man, and I'm sorry u had to be the one that I Had to make example of but mjmoco needs to fix this. Now.

mjmoco
03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
mjmoco,
the 'sell back' system needs some work.
there is simply no reason why my upgraded armors sell for 0 credits while a lousy 8 bit skin sells for 10.
A fully upgraded armor should sell for ~1500 credits, right now it's 0.

Also, the credits you received from winning a coop should be closer to the amount of credits you receive from winning deathmatch. Right now youd have to be a fool to waste power cells on coop when you can get 30% more from deathmatch (even counting the credits you get from selling pickups)

pls fix soon.

Here's the deal:

We cannot recycle vintage Eliminate gear due to technical stuffs. In other words, you won't get any credit for gear you bought during Eliminate 1.0.

In regards to CO-OP, credit payout is offset by loot drops.

--MJ

rku
03-17-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm not sure who skeeny is on here, but he is a key point in my arguement about the matchmaking. I'm sure he will come on here and refute this but we played 4-5 games and I won every one that we were in, even the ones that I joined in on. After awhile it seemed that he just stopped playing because he knew he wouldn't be able to win while I was playing. And I think that's unfair. I shudnt b playing aainst people that just aren't skilled enuff to compete. This isn't a knock on u skeeny, but I mean do u think that in 10 games u could beat me? No, u prolly don't play a 1/10 as much as I do and u don't have the people to practice gainst that I do either. Do u tbh k it's fair that because ur level matches the matchmaking req's u shud have to be paired with me every time? No it's not man, and I'm sorry u had to be the one that I Had to make example of but mjmoco needs to fix this. Now.

maybe he just had to eat dinner. i mean yea i totally agree with you, the new matchmaking sucks, but you dont really know why he left.

ps: everyone reading this, click http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco/topics/berserker_shields_something_needs_to_be_changed

make an account. click gold star by original post

Cilo
03-17-2010, 09:21 PM

This story wouldve been the same without his name, but w/e lol nice story bro.

bktono
03-17-2010, 09:48 PM
MJ,
I was very excited when i got a message of receiving the Arsenal Utility 371 from purple box in the coop game. I had already had AU371 and kept it, id like to wear the new one. After the match i found there is only one AU371 in my inventory. New one or old one might be sold automatically for a little bit credits. Cant we keep the same rare items? If so, please fix that, PLEASE

kokbat
03-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Son-of-Kokbat is on a roll: 3K skill at rank 7. Poor noobs :D

Unreal-ity
03-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Son-of-Kokbat is on a roll: 3K skill at rank 7. Poor noobs :D

you should totally take some screenies of it pwning highlevel noobs

OWAIT

kokbat
03-17-2010, 10:42 PM
you should totally take some screenies of it pwning highlevel noobs

OWAIT

you asked for some (note: most of these I joined in-progress):

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3489/img0736.png (http://img25.imageshack.us/i/img0736.png/)

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8484/img0737.png (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/img0737.png/)

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2338/img0740.png (http://img440.imageshack.us/i/img0740.png/)

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6126/img0739.png (http://img714.imageshack.us/i/img0739.png/)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7272/img0738.png (http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img0738.png/)

Bloody S
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM
It's almost 830 here in Cali. And I can't tugg out any eliminate games till 3 or 4 am. Sux 4 me

Cilo
03-18-2010, 12:28 AM
you asked for some (note: most of these I joined in-progress):

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3489/img0736.png (http://img25.imageshack.us/i/img0736.png/)

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8484/img0737.png (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/img0737.png/)

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2338/img0740.png (http://img440.imageshack.us/i/img0740.png/)

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6126/img0739.png (http://img714.imageshack.us/i/img0739.png/)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7272/img0738.png (http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img0738.png/)

hahaha nice!

Nico75
03-18-2010, 06:13 AM
Who is greyfox1? They are really good

alucard999
03-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Nico75 you cant be who i think you are. I mean if thats you expanding, just come out and say it lol.

I am greyfox and that game was ridiculous. I had you 3-0 then you just went on a god damn murdering spree. There was no way to keep up. This is about the only time in which gear difference matters. Your head shots were doing roughly 48 damage lol. 3 shot kills are rough man.

Regardless, very nice game, and thanks for taking my 195 skill lol, i worked so hard for that and now it will be simply impossible to get back thanks to the new matchmaking system.

Keep it up, ciao.

Bloody S
03-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Who is greyfox1? They are really good

I think that is Alcurd999 noob account

in other news I used 2 love the new match making system. Now Im gettin pissed off at it. Grrrrrr Must get better!! :mad:

alucard999
03-18-2010, 06:40 AM
LOL bloody s you are wise.

Yes i knew you would come around sooner or later. The new match making is retarded. I mean my noob honestly had won 56 out of its last 57 games and now it will forever be stuck at 8300 because i cant play anyone with high enough skill vs their level for me to gain skill. Its sad really.

Also for like my main acct, im at 92/98 with 2 losses and 4 lag outs. I have gained a total of 145 skill and lost a total of 657. Does that seem right to anyone here? I mean MJMOCO you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a dirty matchmaking system.

Nico75
03-18-2010, 06:49 AM

Yes i knew you would come around sooner or later. The new match making is retarded. I mean my noob honestly had won 56 out of its last 57 games and now it will forever be stuck at 8300 because i cant play anyone with high enough skill vs their level for me to gain skill. Its sad really.

Also for like my main acct, im at 92/98 with 2 losses and 4 lag outs. I have gained a total of 145 skill and lost a total of 657. Does that seem right to anyone here? I mean MJMOCO you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a dirty matchmaking system.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. And good 1v1 u caught me off guard at the begining I was expecting some newb then all of a sudden I get a mag clip in my head and I was like crap I actually have to play now :). Plus it was 5:00am in the morning. We need to play again sometime I'm tired of these newbs.

Nico75
03-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Oh and lol I'm not expandin. I actually just started 3 weeks ago. Hopefully I can join u guys in 107 one day. I have a fast learning curve.

sikichi
03-18-2010, 06:52 AM

you gain 50 skill below then if you loose your skill will drop like 100-200 that is shit!! mjmoco do some ****ing thing!!! im beginning to loose interest with eliminate with this kind of shit

Dan007
03-18-2010, 07:00 AM
you gain 50 skill below then if you loose your skill will drop like 100-200 that is shit!! mjmoco do some ****ing thing!!! im beginning to loose interest with eliminate with this kind of shit
Absolutely agree! Njmoco needs to fix this new matchmaking system! I mean credits are good and everything, but im REALLY tired of this level 38 vs. level 19-25 bull****!

expandin
03-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Nico75 you cant be who i think you are. I mean if thats you expanding, just come out and say it lol.

I am greyfox and that game was ridiculous. I had you 3-0 then you just went on a god damn murdering spree. There was no way to keep up. This is about the only time in which gear difference matters. Your head shots were doing roughly 48 damage lol. 3 shot kills are rough man.

Regardless, very nice game, and thanks for taking my 195 skill lol, i worked so hard for that and now it will be simply impossible to get back thanks to the new matchmaking system.

Keep it up, ciao.

Nope it wasn't me.

alucard999
03-18-2010, 07:28 AM
LOL ya sorry expandin, i just thought it would have been funny if it was you and you beat me after all of our arguements. That would have been fun. ADD ME ALREADY YOU NOOB EXPANDIN LOL I WANNA PLAY YOU SO BAD! Nah just add me when you can man, let me know your name in a pm so no one else harrasses you.

Damn well if it wasnt expandin, then damn well done nico, add my acct alucard999 and ill give you a full inspection. You may be in fact very good. I need to see more.

TrippinTZA
03-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Geezus... are there ANY good level 50s???? I've been playing a bit of deathmatch, and the scores are generally 10-1-1-0 with me having no deaths... And in coop, all the idiots follow you like a lost dog.

Dan007
03-18-2010, 07:43 AM
hey Alucard999, what is the minimum level for you to accept me as a friend on PLUS+? I'm only level 40. ID is Spykeeboy.

P.S. If anybody needs a good co-op partner who will discuss strategies and will NOT follow you xD, add me.

kokbat
03-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Geezus... are there ANY good level 50s???? I've been playing a bit of deathmatch, and the scores are generally 10-1-1-0 with me having no deaths... And in coop, all the idiots follow you like a lost dog.

you need to play when kokbat is playing: Rank 52, Skill 9060

I was asking the same thing last weekend.

Foley8
03-18-2010, 07:53 AM
It's really kind of sad. My jchocobo8 Gained 4 skill points today after like 25 wins/ 0 losses. It's really annoying that I can't fight anyone good on it

TrippinTZA
03-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Sweetness, I finally got a good mod from coop. Swift Cloaker. Unfortunatley, I don't use Sniper Armor.... Is it better than Infiltrator?

alucard999
03-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Foley, let me know when ur chocobo acct us going live on global, I'd be glad to steal some skill from u lol.

Dan007 ummm add me man, I'm not some conceited arsehole dude. Minimum level ro add u? That's ridiculous and anyone who says u need to be a minimum level to add is prolly mildly retarded. Illl add u next time I go on, in the meantime add me as well.

Thanks for the bad luck Nico. The next global game I played I got bashes 3 times and the hid from. Lol there's 400 skill I will never see again [insert sad face here]

jChandlerHall
03-18-2010, 09:20 AM

Hmmm... Kill better and move faster? Also using the columns in Co-op to pop in & out with kill shots helps avoid the drone shots...and therefore the vibration.

To really answer...no, there's no way and we don't know why they haven't given us this option after being asked multiple times for many months. :confused:

jChandlerHall
03-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey guys, have seen various peeps bitching about followers in Co-op.

I have to say, I think this is a bit narrow minded for two reasons:

- Sometimes I want to try out various weapons with limited upgrades, but I don't want to spend money on them and I don't want to lose skill in deathmatch with an inferior get-up...so I'll play Co-op and "protect" the better player's back. IE, I bought a hurricane pro with my lvl66; I can only upgrade it 'so much' at that level and it's ineffective. This particular account doesn't own a Vap, instead, I'm pouring most of my credits into a Mag Rail Pro, which is also ineffective so far in terms of upgrades allowed at my level. So, I hang back slightly and make sure nothing pounces behind, while also keeping an eye 'off to the right', if the point guy is focusing left.

- I do the same thing, often, when I'm playing with NO Energy. I hang back and help out, but try NOT to kill bosses and such...letting the point guy grab as much loot & credits as possible.

Bottom line, there's little worth 'grabbing' that you don't kill yourself, so why bother killing and grabbing if you don't have the energy or am 'ashamed' of your inferior capability due to 'odd gear'.

BTW, I've 'helped' clean and win Co-Op this way multiple times, so splitting up isn't 'the only way to win'. With hurricane, I'd die 2-3 times in a match and likely won't complete it due to 'waiting to spawn'.

And finally...why play by yourself in Co-op? I like to watch style, interesting techniques, the look of gear/weapons and their 'politeness factor'. (Do they keep some type of idea whether you might need the Health drop and do they hang back long enough for you to grab it?)

So next time you have a follower...at least watch their playing style before rage quit out or something (this has happened to me). Maybe they are HELPING you...even if you don't think you need it. :cool:

-RYUK-
03-18-2010, 09:52 AM

Haha! You don't need a strong armor if you have skill, a good aiming and if you know how to move! If you don't have any of these skills, you have to play a heavy armor (Assault, Infantry or even Tanker!). ;)

D3Fragezeichen
03-18-2010, 09:54 AM
the other thing with splitting is that every player want the left side.
and a vap user is able to finish coop alone why should he just aim for the few bots coming from right.

-RYUK-
03-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Will anyone of you buy the Albatross? I wanna know the final stats.

Unreal-ity
03-18-2010, 12:24 PM
who wants to toftt on albatross

TrippinTZA
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Albatross is live... And seems pathetic. Another jumping armor, despite the fact that no one jumps... and it says it's good in speed. Cool! Bought it, unupdgraded stats, it's slower than sniper, so it's worthless. Hopefully the next armor won't Be a peice of crap jumping armor. We need a + sheilding and ++ speed armor, but --jump, aquatics, and powerups.

TonyR
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Any opinions of the new armor? One of my accts. Uses airborne and I like that but not sure about this new one. Looks weaker than airborne though but have seen no actual stats.

TonyR
03-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Answered my question before I even posted it, thanks. So first impression is not so great.

alucard999
03-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Trippin ur trippin man. The albatross is boss. I just bought it and maxxed it. It's stronger than sniper and infill. It's approx as fast as sniper. And the jump is good for co op as drones generally fail at shooting anyway let alone directly above them "as u swoop down" lol.

Wait wait wait, ya this was before when I could USE SPRINT! lol I can't use sprint with my new armor? What kind of trash is this.

zman
03-18-2010, 12:35 PM
The jump dissapoints me again. It's maxed at 70, but hopefully it can reach the damage amp on knox and other stuff. What is the speed and shielding on it?

TrippinTZA
03-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Llol, already a problem with the new armor xD I got it immedietly, and went to see what it looks like with some mods, but when I put a mod on, the amor just disappeared. Now I can't put on any mods. Oh, and Albatross has more shielding than Airborne, but less speed, aquatics, and Jump. Not sure about targetting cuz it just says Adequate.

TrippinTZA
03-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Trippin ur trippin man. The albatross is boss. I just bought it and maxxed it. It's stronger than sniper and infill. It's approx as fast as sniper. And the jump is good for co op as drones generally fail at shooting anyway let alone directly above them "as u swoop down" lol.

Wait wait wait, ya this was before when I could USE SPRINT! lol I can't use sprint with my new armor? What kind of trash is this.

It really doesn't seem good. Mabye in coop. Unupgraded stats to unupgraded stats, Sniper and Infil still win. Jump isn't that good IMO. Mabye to get the DamAmp on Knox and stuff, but that's why I use the Hook. I don't have it upgraded, but it look like a POS. Anyways, it comes down to personal preference I guess :)

TonyR
03-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I think I'll stick with airborne, i'm one of those guys who likes jumping everywhere (w/ airborne that is) but they say albatross is more of a floater and that just seems like more of a target to people, especially those who can aim ridiculously well.

TrippinTZA
03-18-2010, 01:27 PM
IMA SHO YU MAHh POKEMANZ!!!!! Lol. First Poke game I ever got was Silver, so Ima rent SoulSilver to geta blast from the past xD. Sooooooooooo... What's coming next Thursday?

Unreal-ity
03-18-2010, 01:30 PM
IMA SHO YU MAHh POKEMANZ!!!!! Lol. First Poke game I ever got was Silver, so Ima rent SoulSilver to geta blast from the past xD. Sooooooooooo... What's coming next Thursday?

Hellfier? Mag Pro (PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE)

GodSon
03-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Can anyone let me know approx. how much credits it costs to fully upgrade the Vaporizer? I want to start utilizing one mainly for co-op.

I have been currently using a Maxed out AR and getting Mag-Rail proto from time to time and it works good for the most part (PVP) because I'm pretty on point in head shotting but I think I'm ready for more power and precision til I can max out a Mag-Rail (if I ever pair up with a non greedy player that isn't more worried about looting than killing in co-op. -___-)

Also, when is a good starting point to use it in co-op or should I wait til it's fully upgraded to start using it?

Thanks ahead of time. ;)

-RYUK-
03-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Did anyone notice that the energy recharge has been set to 60 mins?
The Albatross looks quite cool, but I don't think that it's a stride.

sunil6
03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi rku sorry about tht shit co op match,

I've just got bak from playin a rugby match and my heads still in rugby mode :P

so sorry fir playin crapp

laststandb
03-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Did anyone notice that the energy recharge has been set to 60 mins?
The Albatross looks quite cool, but I don't think that it's a stride.

It looks like it actually has been set to 45 minutes.

Dan007
03-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Foley, let me know when ur chocobo acct us going live on global, I'd be glad to steal some skill from u lol.

Dan007 ummm add me man, I'm not some conceited arsehole dude. Minimum level ro add u? That's ridiculous and anyone who says u need to be a minimum level to add is prolly mildly retarded. Illl add u next time I go on, in the meantime add me as well.

Thanks for the bad luck Nico. The next global game I played I got bashes 3 times and the hid from. Lol there's 400 skill I will never see again [insert sad face here]
Thanks brother! I knew you were a proper good person, i was just kinda... um.. let's not call it checking, i just really wanted to play some games with you because i couldn't find a good co-op partner to play with AT ALL. Thanks again bro, adding you!:D;) My ID is Spykeeboy.
P.S. Is there a way to survive a shield bash? I got bashed 2 times and still didnt die, although i had about 3 HP left. I thought it was so wierd, since everyone dies from the first hit when i bash them.

DPP13
03-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Wow. The Vaporizer is amazing. It takes a little more skill to get used to having only 3 shots a clip and its rate of fire is lower than the normal gun, but I just played 3 games, won all 3, and had 10, 9 and 10 kills. In one game I had 10 of the total 11 kills in the game lol. Horrible opponents.

DPP13
03-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Can anyone let me know approx. how much credits it costs to fully upgrade the Vaporizer? I want to start utilizing one mainly for co-op.

I have been currently using a Maxed out AR and getting Mag-Rail proto from time to time and it works good for the most part (PVP) because I'm pretty on point in head shotting but I think I'm ready for more power and precision til I can max out a Mag-Rail (if I ever pair up with a non greedy player that isn't more worried about looting than killing in co-op. -___-)

Also, when is a good starting point to use it in co-op or should I wait til it's fully upgraded to start using it?

Thanks ahead of time. ;)

Its good to use from day one, especially compared to the AR. I got a couple kills a game before the Vaporizer in Co-op, now I can get 10+.

Dan007
03-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Wow. The Vaporizer is amazing. It takes a little more skill to get used to having only 3 shots a clip and its rate of fire is lower than the normal gun, but I just played 3 games, won all 3, and had 10, 9 and 10 kills. In one game I had 10 of the total 11 kills in the game lol. Horrible opponents.
The vapouriser is so phenomenal because of it's damage. Its ****ing huge. Also it's pretty precise which makes the max of 5 shots a clip worth it, the reload times arent long as well. I say keep upgrading it, and when you get to level 50 (if you already are I apologize) get the Hurricane pro. Awesome damage and superb firerate, as well as short reload time will make you a very deadly opponent. Remember: it registers headshots so aim to the head (10-15 bullets = death). May the 100 bullet clip help you. :D:D

GodSon
03-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Its good to use from day one, especially compared to the AR. I got a couple kills a game before the Vaporizer in Co-op, now I can get 10+.

Thanks for the reply. Right now with either my maxed AR or Mag-proto I'm averaging between 12-17 kills. It just feels every once in a while the kill takes too many bullets(even when hitting the sweet spots).

I got a vaporizer a long time ago but never touched it as far as upgrading (have tested in bot mode). Any idea how much it is credit-wise to max out? You sure it will kill quicker off the bat?

DPP13
03-18-2010, 04:37 PM
The vapouriser is so phenomenal because of it's damage. Its ****ing huge. Also it's pretty precise which makes the max of 5 shots a clip worth it, the reload times arent long as well. I say keep upgrading it, and when you get to level 50 (if you already are I apologize) get the Hurricane pro. Awesome damage and superb firerate, as well as short reload time will make you a very deadly opponent. Remember: it registers headshots so aim to the head (10-15 bullets = death). May the 100 bullet clip help you. :D:D

Why level 50? And no I am only level 12 lol. I just started. I thought you could buy the Hurricane Pro before that?

No idea what it costs to max. I just got it. But to me it was quicker no upgrade than the AR no upgrade. So I assume with both upgraded it would still be better.

Bucks
03-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get offworlder armor??

Dan007
03-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get offworlder armor??
It was a limited armor, so now it's not in stock anymore, you can't buy it. Don't worry though, it was the most disgusting and useless piece of garbage i ever saw on Eliminate: shielding less than Assault armor, speed almost as slow as a Tanker (which has ALOT more shielding). I say get the Assault and keep upgrading it: the good resistance to damage and targeting sensors will help you (once it's 8/9 upgraded like mine is you'll be a very deadly opponent even to level 45-49);)

Douwe
03-18-2010, 05:30 PM
I say get the Assault and keep upgrading it: the good resistance to damage and targeting sensors will help you (once it's 8/9 upgraded like mine is you'll be a very deadly opponent even to level 45-49);)

Noooo come on. He could actually follow your advice. Infiltrator or Sniper. Assault is too slow.

gatorsxrule
03-18-2010, 05:40 PM
I just got a Titan jr prototype, but I don't see it in the store, is it good?

aznriceboi13
03-18-2010, 05:43 PM
slower than rockets but more powerful than them, test it out with the bots, i didn't like them

i hate this matchmaking system all i'm matched up w/ are lvl 50+ bashers, only reason they probably aren't getting rid of ther berserker powerup is because if they did they would lose more than half the people playing since most ppl just bash

Jkopp
03-18-2010, 06:01 PM
How is the new albotross armor is it worth buying

kcur
03-18-2010, 06:23 PM
How is the new albotross armor is it worth buying

I dont think it is, less jump than the airborne

D3Fragezeichen
03-18-2010, 06:24 PM
i didnt try every weapon on every armor but i guess that the sniper armor is not usefull for most weapons.
how many vaporizer shots do u need to kill someone in fully upgraded infiltrator if u wear a sniper and how many do u need wearing an infiltrator?
i guess that u need the same amount of shots because the damage which targeting is adding is not very much.
maybe if u use a AR or mag rail it is usefull to wear sniper because there is a difference in the bullets needed with both armors.
but i have fully upgraded sniper armor on 2 accounts and only 1 account with a fully upgraded infiltrator because i thought that the targeting thing would be more effective.
i can tell u that my account with the fully upgraded infiltrator is my favourite,
thats why i would recommend u to buy that one.

Bloody S
03-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Umm fudge these new armors where are the weapons @?:confused:

Chewed You
03-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Anyone wanna add me for a couple of Co-op matches? My + is chewedyou.

alucard999
03-18-2010, 07:35 PM
MJMOCO: I'm curious, seeing as how I just used like 21k on maxxing the albatross. Is it just a glitch (please tell me hr fixing this like right now) that u can't use mods with albatross? I mean I don't see why u wouldn't be able to use them, is there a specific reason as to why we can't if it's not a glitch?

sloopieone
03-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Good Game just now Al. It's too bad everyone else left though! Also... I thought you were an advocate for not bashing? You bashed me twice on Lift :( Once, and then I bashed you back, and moved away from the zerker spawn, and then you went and got it and bashed me again lol.

kokbat
03-18-2010, 08:25 PM
People only complain about bashing when they get bashed, not when they're doing the bashing lol


03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
People only complain about bashing when they get bashed, not when they're doing the bashing lol

No people complain about abusive use of a cheap a$$ power up.

It's a figgin gimmick & those who race to it never had a chance at winning the match anyway

Silverpanther
03-18-2010, 09:11 PM
I enjoy playing the the competitive side of eliminate. Even with the new co-op mode, I still enjoy the competitive mode more. The co-op is fun but it's a bit difficult and the rounds are short. I haven't spent a cent on anything in this game and I think I do well versus other people. Overall, this is a fun game for free.

aznriceboi13
03-18-2010, 09:15 PM
how come my partner in coop can pick up my 1 powercell item, i mean itz just one cell but still itz free, and i would prefer not to spawn facing a wall in junction dm cause that's annoying


03-18-2010, 09:37 PM
how come my partner in coop can pick up my 1 powercell item, i mean itz just one cell but still itz free, and i would prefer not to spawn facing a wall in junction dm cause that's annoying

This game has a lot of stupid crap like that...we all hate it and express that until Mjmoco posts about a new gun or armor, then everyone developes amniseia and nothing gets fixed

they never change what matters

if your co op partner can steal your credits what makes you think they'll change the cells?

aznriceboi13
03-18-2010, 09:39 PM
they r trying to distract us w/ the alba armor >.<

alucard999
03-18-2010, 09:43 PM
S guy: Not sure what ur ID is but my bad. I don't recall the game. I am testing albatross and I have to see how fast it is and how much use a shield is with the lack of sprint vs 31 speed.

Kokbat ur jk right? I complain about the shield no matter what it's dumb. There are times when if u want to WIN, u have to use the shield. It's dumb but when ur playing someone u know is a basher u have to bash or b beaten, fact. U can have the beat aim in the world but it will be uselss against an invincible opponent.


03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
they r trying to distract us w/ the alba armor >.<

I just wish they would work on some technical aspects of the gameplay rather than lining their pockets.