PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Eliminate [FREE Online FPS] Pulled from App Store, Servers Shutting Down 5/25 R.I.P.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90

Nico75
03-25-2010, 04:37 AM
@nico75
ey men dont bash me! lol im not a basher in 1v1 ok??? btw
nice game earlier im just lucky

@all the courtyard is damn awesome
map

Yeah sorry about that man I was mad from my previous game.

sikichi
03-25-2010, 04:56 AM
Yeah sorry about that man I was mad from my previous game.

yeah i see!! by the way i added you sometimes lets play

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 05:05 AM
kinda annoying in courtyard when the rockets shoot in the spawning area and your mobbed when below, oh noes itz back to 2 hrs recharge :(
i don't understand why people leave coop, to leave= waste of pc and credits, if you lose nothing bad happens, sum ******* left me on courtyard to be mobbed

alucard999
03-25-2010, 06:11 AM
Alright, going on 13 minutes now waiting for the game to pair my noob acct. I cant see how im being penalized because i skilled up a low rank acct. Like is this acct dead now MJ? If it is i would like to know, i mean can the game pair my acct due to 22/8100 or not? If not its cool, but its a lot of time i dont have to waste sitting here waiting for a game with it.

Falarfz: If your on here, good games tonight, ur getting much better as ive seen you the last few nights and your actually starting to kill me! Good stuff kid keep it up.

Courtyard is epic fail for Co Op but Epic success for DM imo. I really like the flow of it for DM, like its made for a quick action packed game, less thinking invovled than a lot of the other levels, whoever has better aim is going to win for the most part. Also anyone notice that shields are not being implemented much anymore? Hmmm, i wonder if that has to do with the fact that it is more than likely the number one complaing that MJ is dealing with. So like normal, everyone, off her back.

Lastly, for everyone who reads me preach about shields, and has been in game with me and seen me use a shield: Dont get me misunderstood. I am not saying that if your in a game and you are getting bashed out, be a man and just take those blue men to the face all day. Not at all. When you are getting bashed to bits, bash the hell back. All day people. I mean i was in a match earlier with a guy that bashed me 3 times on rig. I still won by 2 so it was cool. But what do you know? Next match is a 1v1, same guy, on tank. Hmm what do you do? Well i bashed him 10 times in 3 minutes. Well 9 times as he rage quit when i hooked thought the water to get the hook and he saw me as he was jumping in to get it lol, i think he may have just thrown his ipod.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, im still sitting here waiting for a match, i guess ill just look at the wall until it happens...

TrippinTZA
03-25-2010, 06:35 AM
YAY!!!! Finally got a purple drop!!!! AND ITS A(N)........ Arsenal Utility... **** ME

kokbat
03-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Mmm kokbat: ya ur on my little hit list just so u kno. That little game where u bashed me 3 times on rig was unnacceptable. No one even went for the shield but u everytime man. Even hailstorm, a notorius basher, not once man. Just know if c ur name u can believe I'm gonna bash u out of the game. And if it's a level without a shield we already know what will happen.

Nothing personal, but I don't get mad, I get even, once I bash u out I'll feel better. It's just hard to see how u can bash ME three times (twice with the same shield) and still not win the match and let someone who didn't use the shield beat u seems pretty epic man.

Like I'm on another level I guess. Me and glockk even were in a FFA and I bashed him on accident trying to bash a guy who bashed me 9 times in the previous 2 games. What did I do after I bashed him? I ran up to him and suicided. Not grab the shield multiple othertimes and bash him some more.

Step ur game up kid.

Al - we've had this conversation multiple times. As far as I recall, EVERYONE agreed that bashing in global DM (when not 1v1) is fully acceptable, and that game in Rig was 4-player chaos. Expecting not to be bashed in those circumstances is just...well...silly.

The two-bashes with the same shield, was pretty damn funny (I was just sitting there thinking "oh, no! Al's gonna be pissed!). It aint my fault that a) I missed your health recharge when I bashed you the first time, and b) you spawned practically in front of me for the second one.

Feel free to bash me if you can - I have no problem taking it when I give it, and it doesn't annoy me at all. Perfectly legit in my view outside of 1v1s. And note: if I met you in 1v1, i wouldn't touch it - so I'd expect you to do the same if you don't want to be accused of hypocrisy.

With all of your complaining about bashing, you always seem to overlook one simple fact: many reasonably skilled players bash not because that's their only means to win, but because it's a lot of fun to to do it.

Seriously though, do add ephelant for some 1v1s. I haven't had the pleasure of losing to you that way yet :D

alucard999
03-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Well u see kokbat, what yr failing to grasp is this: when let's say me, pvp, and ccperr are in a global game, and it's happened multiple times we won't go for shield regardless, if u throw another random in, we still won't, UNLESS they go for the shield. I don't care if there 50 players in the game, if no one is going for the shield, which in that game, NO ONE WAS, it's NOT , perfectly acceptable to grab it. Just because it's a FFA does not mean shields are acceptable, I don't know who "everyone" is that agreed on this point, but in my eyes the shield shud be a skilled players last resort to not dying, and that's only if he's dying due to being bashed by someone else!

I completely disagree with u about skilled players using shields, show me a "skilled" player who uses the shield for any purpose other than to stop oters from using it and I'll show u a noob. A "skilled" player doesn't use the shield at all unless it's necessary. Last time I checked, it wasn't fun running around invincible killing people by simply touching them. If that's fun to u well... That's kinda silly...

And yes ur double bash is excusable if u missed my health in purpose, and since I always wait a second before respawning just to try and see what the shielder does, I didn't think it was much of an accident. If u say it was I'll believe u, I have no reason not to.

And lastly, nah it won't be in a 1v1 when I bash u out, just know that in game I'll ve hunting for u when I see we are both in game. I won't bash in a 1v1 period. Earlier on rig a guy grabbed shield 5 times and I never grabbed it once, still won 8-0. I don't need a shield is my point, I'm a "skilled" player. And just btw, this is all in fun man so no need to take any of it to heart dude, just a game after all, u take things better than most on here. So when I say things like I don't get mad, I get even, it's all a joke fella.

Game on.

kokbat
03-25-2010, 08:01 AM
We'll have to agree to disagree, Al. I don't need a shield either but as I've been saying since my very first post on this thread, I find that sh*t absolutely hilarious to use, in a guilty sort of way :D (especially the the hook-bash lol) and I'm not about to give up the fun because of a cell 107 gentlemen's agreement or some such thing. I can't be bothered digging up the post, but Ccper definately agree that using the shield in FFA was acceptable.

Anyways - it's all in fun. Game on indeed! Seeya on the battlefield.

proeliminator
03-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Thank you for help brother! I sold the Albaduck xD and JUST GOT A MAG RAIL PRO as a loot drop!!! Gonna upgrade THAT baby.

NIIIIIIICE! You're on your way...

ilusions
03-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know if kim7842 uses sprinter? Whoever they are was in infiltrator and moving super fast.

proeliminator
03-25-2010, 09:25 AM
We'll have to agree to disagree, Al. I don't need a shield either but as I've been saying since my very first post on this thread, I find that sh*t absolutely hilarious to use, in a guilty sort of way :D (especially the the hook-bash lol) and I'm not about to give up the fun because of a cell 107 gentlemen's agreement or some such thing. I can't be bothered digging up the post, but Ccper definately agree that using the shield in FFA was acceptable.

Anyways - it's all in fun. Game on indeed! Seeya on the battlefield.

Cc told me that he thought the shield was OK in a FFA and doesn't hold it against someone if they bash him when there's an unknown player onboard. But he still doesn't use it unless he gets bashed first. Then it's pandemonium. He who casts the first stone...

Bottom line is this - there are a certain number of players that everyone knows and it's frustrating when you just wanna have a fun game with someone you know is a decent player but still get bashed. The bar is set higher for the "pro" players and when we run into each other global, it's a LOT different than in a 1v1, so you just wanna shoot the mag around and have a fun game (win or lose).

He also told me that when the "unknown" guy is there, he still just likes to find the other pro and ignore the noob as much as possible (let the new guy have his couple of bashes and get his screenshot where he got 2-3 kills on the pro guys - he's an instant Noob Celebrity).

proeliminator
03-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Mmm kokbat: ya ur on my little hit list just so u kno. That little game where u bashed me 3 times on rig was unnacceptable. No one even went for the shield but u everytime man. Even hailstorm, a notorius basher, not once man. Just know if c ur name u can believe I'm gonna bash u out of the game. And if it's a level without a shield we already know what will happen.

Nothing personal, but I don't get mad, I get even, once I bash u out I'll feel better. It's just hard to see how u can bash ME three times (twice with the same shield) and still not win the match and let someone who didn't use the shield beat u seems pretty epic man.

Like I'm on another level I guess. Me and glockk even were in a FFA and I bashed him on accident trying to bash a guy who bashed me 9 times in the previous 2 games. What did I do after I bashed him? I ran up to him and suicided. Not grab the shield multiple othertimes and bash him some more.

Step ur game up kid.

CC told me you're soft Al. Glockk is THE most notorius basher around and deserves NO respect. I heard about a game last night where he bashed a guy with TANKER armor 3 times with his infiltrator and sprint while shield squatting the whole game. Then when the same guy came back 2 games later with HIS infiltrator and sprint and landed in Knox without a shield and OWNED Glockk, he didn't see the basherking again the whole night...weird...

...that's just what I heard...

kaptan
03-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Thx ngmoco never thaught it will be happening! But on my sleepy first game this morning i dropped a purple loot case from the first boss in annex AND.... it was a Mag Rail Pro! Yeeehaaa

http://www.abload.de/img/fotojms4.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=fotojms4.jpg)

Just pumped 12k into it and max it for my rank... ;) (75)

ilusions
03-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Lucky :/

I'm pretty pissed since I got a Mag Jr in co-op and now when I reach rank 50, the odds of me getting Mag Pro will probs be against me :(

Congrats though

dweng85
03-25-2010, 09:55 AM
WTF
i cant believe the recharge times are back to 2 hours!
it'll take me forever to level up
i guess its back to farming.

KGameLover1
03-25-2010, 10:06 AM
WTF
i cant believe the recharge times are back to 2 hours!
it'll take me forever to level up
i guess its back to farming.

I just won't play anymore.

Oh, who am I kidding??!
I'll just buy more power cells. :p

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Damn shame its back up to 2 hours for a recharge. Ah well, it was a good, two weeks? (how long was it?) of 45 minute recharge power levelling.

I wish there was an option to pay for a months supply of unlimited cells. I'd be all over that like a wet flannel.

davrosdeth
03-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Made my worst mistake with Eliminate ever today. Decided to buy sniper armour for another upgrade project while sitting bored at work. Thought id sell some proto weps i wouldnt use for a few creds. Recycled a plasma cannon proto as they suck imo and it must have lagged when being removed as i looked down, not paying attention and thought i had another left to get rid off.

Long story short, I accidently recycled my Hurricane pro, max upgraded for lvl 72! Must have ploughed a good 15000 creds or something into it, got less than 3500 back. To make it worse i hadnt even realised you cant buy them anymore :( Despite a lot of bad feedback it got i loved my Hurricane, good combo with a mag proto secondary.

So now i have no pro weapon, back to using magproto for now and praying hard for a mag/hurricane pro coop drop or their return to the wep store. (pleeeease ngmoco!)

Moral of the story, dont fck about with your inventory when you should be working! :(

spr5823
03-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Long story short, I accidently recycled my Hurricane pro, max upgraded for lvl 72! Must have ploughed a good 15000 creds or something into it, got less than 3500 back. To make it worse i hadnt even realised you cant buy them anymore :( Despite a lot of bad feedback it got i loved my Hurricane, good combo with a mag proto secondary.

So now i have no pro weapon, back to using magproto for now and praying hard for a mag/hurricane pro coop drop or their return to the wep store. (pleeeease ngmoco!)

Moral of the story, dont fck about with your inventory when you should be working! :(

dude!! that must suck so bad, hopefully you can pick up a good pro weapon as a drop in co-op. im still hoping to get a mag pro drop in co-op, havent gotten it yet.

davrosdeth
03-25-2010, 11:21 AM
dude!! that must suck so bad, hopefully you can pick up a good pro weapon as a drop in co-op. im still hoping to get a mag pro drop in co-op, havent gotten it yet.
Yea fingers crossed, 198 victories but gold and aqua skins are the only perm drops ive had so far. Recently tho I often get put in a solo game at 2:30 or less, which sucks as I never quite get to the point of last boss.
Anyone up for some coop (preferably leaving loot for me, u can keep creds or ill suicide in return) add me, plannin to play it non stop till my luck, hopefully, changes :)

GodSon
03-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Cuortyard is NUTS!!! Got dropped into it just now and talk about action from every corner. Beat it first time but I must say I like this level. Its good that you have enemies coming from every corner. :D

Question....

Can anyone recommend what armor would work out best strictly for co-op (Pros/Cons) and why?

I use a maxed sniper on my main and have a maxed Sentry as well. Killing is easy but cloaking is obsolete against bots. Sentry is good for the +Targeting, +Defense, and +Jump but there is no need for a 70% Cloak. I want something all around to start maxing.

Thanks ahead of time. ;)

dweng85
03-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Yea i would go with infiltrator for co-op and sniper for death match
I have a fully upgraded infiltrator for all stats. Its pretty fast and shit. Gonna buy and start upgrading a sniper. Also have to upgrade my mag rail... grrr.... i hate this recharge stuff.

Ddyracer123
03-25-2010, 12:11 PM
New map is cool. I like how ngmoco put it into co-op. I was getting tired of junction and annex in co-op. No sheild is good.

GodSon
03-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Yea i would go with infiltrator for co-op and sniper for death match
I have a fully upgraded infiltrator for all stats. Its pretty fast and shit. Gonna buy and start upgrading a sniper. Also have to upgrade my mag rail... grrr.... i hate this recharge stuff.

What other benefits are there other than spd? I'm looking for more mobility in jumps too without sacrificing to much damage. Is the defense better or worst compared to sniper? I may just stick with using Sentry...

dweng85
03-25-2010, 01:48 PM
http://eliminatepro.wikia.com/wiki/Armors

GodSon
03-25-2010, 01:58 PM
http://eliminatepro.wikia.com/wiki/Armors

Thanks, I am very aware of the wikia. I would like to hear from more users experiences to make m decision. ;)

For strictly co-op my choices are cut down to the following:

Airborne: (Insert info and opinion here) (Vaporizer+???)
Albatross: (Insert info and opinion here) (Vaporizer+???)
Infiltrator: (Insert info and opinion here) (Vaporizer+Gravity Hook)
Sentry: (Insert info and opinion here) (Vaporizer+Gravity Hook)

Any additional user info would be greatly appreciated.

ilusions
03-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Go with the infiltrator

Douwe
03-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Mag raaaaaaail! Is back.

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Could somebody give me some advice. Since the Mag Rail is back. I'm a level 36. My Vap is upgraded as high as can be at that level (except for zoom) x7 I think

is it worth my while getting the Jr version of the Mag Rail? I'm not gonna be hitting 50 anytime soon. Is the mag still good even at my level?

I'll buy it anyway, just, well just because I like collecting things, but should I bother pumping credits into to upgrade or continue with the Vap then switch to upgrading a pro mag (hopefully obtained from a Co-Op drop) in the future?

Typically I just spent all my credits upgrading my sniper and vap. I have 1 credit left! damn it! :D

diddy808
03-25-2010, 03:04 PM
@Maniacfive - Stick with the vap and hope you get the mag pro in coop. I wish I started with a Vap cause it works on ur aiming. All the top guys started with the vap and there aim is "RE-DUNK-U-LIOUS." Once you do get that mag you'll be even more deadly with dem headshots.

davrosdeth
03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Happiness is a gun named Magrail pro :)
was so gutted I accidently sold my hurricane but I had almost exactly enough credits to buy it! :D
Thank you ngmoco!

tzual
03-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Courtyard reminds me so much of the Unreal Tournament map, Kael. I love it!

Dan007
03-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Hey guys, i think the MR-Pro is back in the store... It shows up for me (not the pro because i got it from co-op), but the junior. Congrats everyone who didn't get it earlier! And i FINALLY got to level 50 today!!!! My Assault and Vap are now fully maxed and i have the Elite skin! Upgrading my MR-Pro!

TonyR
03-25-2010, 03:46 PM
One question---->. Should I purchase the Mag Jr or should I hold out till I get to level 50(47 now) to see if I get the pro playing co-op. I play it pretty often. I also have a level 12 guy that I probably will get it cause all I use for deathmatches is mag protos. Vapes are the only way to go in co op.

Dan007
03-25-2010, 03:51 PM
One question---->. Should I purchase the Mag Jr or should I hold out till I get to level 50(47 now) to see if I get the pro playing co-op. I play it pretty often. I also have a level 12 guy that I probably will get it cause all I use for deathmatches is mag protos. Vapes are the only way to go in co op.
Hold out until level 55 and buy the PRO. You'll not regret it, trust me. It's about 1 billion times better than the Junior. And don't worry, you'll have enough money xD, a `pleasant` surprise avaits you at level 50, being the 3400 credits required to become level 51.:D

1hitterquiter
03-25-2010, 03:54 PM
is the mag rail jr really worth it?

GodSon
03-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Download Eliminate Boost App for free powercells towards Mag! :cool:

Vovin
03-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Eliminate Boost is out. I bet you need new pants now? ;) :D

Pvphantasy
03-25-2010, 04:32 PM
get your mags now so you noobs can stop crying about it

Pvphantasy
03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Eliminate Boost is out. I bet you need new pants now? ;) :D

yaaa cuz we just wet ourselves over the same game w/ a slight name change O_O
your a fool

PS - unreal tournament suckkssssssssss

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 04:44 PM
too bad i'm lvl 50

Unreal-ity
03-25-2010, 04:46 PM
get your mags now so you noobs can stop crying about it

but it is my LIFE

Nico75
03-25-2010, 05:09 PM
Does anyone know if kim7842 uses sprinter? Whoever they are was in infiltrator and moving super fast.

Yeah that guy is absolutely amazing. I almost feel like he is cheating somehow he moves way to fast to still have such precise headshots. Before I could even see him he had already killed me or maybe he is really just that good.

deenybird
03-25-2010, 05:09 PM
They shouldn't have brought the mag back


03-25-2010, 05:23 PM
They shouldn't have brought the mag back

tell me about it!!

I WANT A WAY TO FLIP THE FUC*ING SCREEN!!!!!

Unreal-ity
03-25-2010, 05:33 PM
tell me about it!!

I WANT A WAY TO FLIP THE FUC*ING SCREEN!!!!!

chill.
out.

get like thousands of people who want the feature and maybe they'll listen

Ddyracer123
03-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Hey unreality, how come you didn't anwser my match invite? I've been waiting for an hour.


03-25-2010, 05:36 PM
chill.
out.

Thousands???

You mean us ten iPhone users aren't enough?

New armor

new map

reappearance of an old weapon

but no functionality advancments.

Ok fine f*ck it then.

Chill out? Ok..whatever

DisDude1
03-25-2010, 05:43 PM
If anyone has a strong explosive weapon and is willing to help me farm, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Pvphantasy
03-25-2010, 05:49 PM
chill.
out.

uhmmmmm there are, ngmoco just fails bc they dont even know how to do it //gg

jeremyBABY
03-25-2010, 05:54 PM
ah damn.. 2 hr recharge back..
and energy should be deducted after every battle cause i keep on getting disconnected..
i dont get the extra credits i get from the match.. the mag rail proto's uses isnt affected but energy drains.. and needs to be fixed.. if it was back to the 45 min recharge then i wouldnt really care as much

edit: ah damn.. mag pros back.. im only lvl 36.. no way i can get to 55 in time =[

DisDude1
03-25-2010, 06:02 PM
I agree with Jeremy. My 2G can no longer handle this app. It crashes frequently in the middle of a game, and I lose my energy.

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 06:08 PM
is it possible to go from 50 to 55 in a week w/o using pc?

TonyR
03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Sounds like a plan, thanks for saving me some credits. This game kicks azz.

kokbat
03-25-2010, 07:06 PM
How convenient - they bring back the mag pro just when my secondary acc has enough creds and the minimum level needed to buy it! yeyeah!

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 07:09 PM
i have 15k laying around but not lvl 55 *tear*

kokbat
03-25-2010, 07:20 PM
i have 15k laying around but not lvl 55 *tear*

If you want it badly enough, you could probably do 5 levels in a week, with a ton of farming and a few $ worth of power cells. It would be a serious chore though...

jinjin5000
03-25-2010, 07:31 PM
co-op=single player
I am lvl 43 atm >_> no way to buy mag rail now >_<

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
but no functionality advancments.

Ok fine f*ck it then.

Chill out? Ok..whatever

Thing is dude, to design a new armour, or new weapon (not thinking the Mag here but the others people have found data mining.) requires ONE 3d artist to build the sucker, who passes it to whomever handles game balancing who goes. 'Okay albatross should have these stats... Done' and its ready for release. it'll get a bit of testing for balancing but ultimately its one afternoon for an artist.

The new co-op map, looks impressive! its fun to play. Pure design wise (not counting spawn points etc.) that would take me 90 minutes to put out. With an existing engine, textures probably largely already installed. Yeah. maybe only 45.

But its all cosmetic. Orientation choice (which I would love, because i always block the speaker with my hand the way it is) is a much harder job, because thats coding the entire UI to flip for a users preference. That's much harder than one dude working on 3d models for a few days.

And lets face it. People are more likely to not play because they are bored, not because the screen ain't flipped right for them.

The two are not comparable in the work required. And that's why you're seeing new weps, armour, maps, before seeing that.

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 07:35 PM
@Maniacfive - Stick with the vap and hope you get the mag pro in coop. I wish I started with a Vap cause it works on ur aiming. All the top guys started with the vap and there aim is "RE-DUNK-U-LIOUS." Once you do get that mag you'll be even more deadly with dem headshots.

Thanks for the advice dude. I've equipped my noob acc with infiltrator armour and a mag jr. So I can play with it when I fancy :-) I think i'll not bother with my main and just up the vap until i can get my hands on the mag pro :-)

Godaime
03-25-2010, 07:43 PM
is it possible to go from 50 to 55 in a week w/o using pc?

yes it is, I did it, the most annoying step is when you try to level up from level 50, which takes 2500 credits, and each subsequent level takes about 1500 credits. You should do deathmatch to get the credits.

However, I did this under the circumstance that it was under 45 min recharge.

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
guess i gotta dig in my 488 pc piggy bank

redsoxsrule424
03-25-2010, 08:09 PM
Well the Magrail Jr. is back...for a limited time.

dweng85
03-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Now all the death matches that i play are 4 people with mag rail pros shooting each other.
I think it'll eventually get nerfed because so many people have it. I am totally against that.

2g ipod touches can run the game fine. Well i admit i have Virtual Memory which allows me to average 70 mb of ram. I quit my mail application because each time it fetches the game lags a bit. I also keep my push notifications to a minimum for the same reason i exit mail. And exit safari.

I hope that helps.


03-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Thing is dude, to design a new armour, or new weapon (not thinking the Mag here but the others people have found data mining.) requires ONE 3d artist to build the sucker, who passes it to whomever handles game balancing who goes. 'Okay albatross should have these stats... Done' and its ready for release. it'll get a bit of testing for balancing but ultimately its one afternoon for an artist.

The new co-op map, looks impressive! its fun to play. Pure design wise (not counting spawn points etc.) that would take me 90 minutes to put out. With an existing engine, textures probably largely already installed. Yeah. maybe only 45.

But its all cosmetic. Orientation choice (which I would love, because i always block the speaker with my hand the way it is) is a much harder job, because thats coding the entire UI to flip for a users preference. That's much harder than one dude working on 3d models for a few days.

And lets face it. People are more likely to not play because they are bored, not because the screen ain't flipped right for them.

The two are not comparable in the work required. And that's why you're seeing new weps, armour, maps, before seeing that.

Yeah, I have no problem taking that into consideration but I also take in considerationthat the thing was made with iPhone in mind as the priority device. Not to mention that coding is standard among many apps and those that havent included it at launch added it with very little requesting.

Hell I even remember telling a dev to add it and it was in his next update along with other suggestive features and this update was within a week on a way smaller budget running a 3d space shooter with touch and accel input methods

However I received an email today (regarding a different issue) from their support that wasn't a general reply that is usually the case. So I hope with a little corrispondence I can get this added, cause no one around here cares except me and maybe one other person, but that's just fine.

RJ
03-25-2010, 08:37 PM
yes it is, I did it, the most annoying step is when you try to level up from level 50, which takes 2500 credits, and each subsequent level takes about 1500 credits. You should do deathmatch to get the credits.

Quick question to that answer: (which was a question i was about to ask myself)

To get from level 50 to 55 in a week, do you need to win or be good at deathmatch? I'm so used to co-op now that i suck at DM. :(

D3Fragezeichen
03-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I have no problem taking that into consideration but I also take in considerationthat the thing was made with iPhone in mind as the priority device. Not to mention that coding is standard among many apps and those that havent included it at launch added it with very little requesting.

Hell I even remember telling a dev to add it and it was in his next update along with other suggestive features and this update was within a week on a way smaller budget running a 3d space shooter with touch and accel input methods

However I received an email today (regarding a different issue) from their support that wasn't a general reply that is usually the case. So I hope with a little corrispondence I can get this added, cause no one around here cares except me and maybe one other person, but that's just fine.

i care for it because it is really annoying to play when the ipod is recharging and the usb which is on the ipod is hurting the space between index finger and middle finger. now there is horny skin between my fingers and that is not funny.

D3Fragezeichen
03-25-2010, 08:49 PM

from 50 to 51 it is more like 3500 credits and with the "new" old recharging time of 2 hours it is not possible to do those 5 ranks in one week without the help of 3 friends for powerleveling.
if u play 12 games a day and do ~80 credits on a match u have 960 credits a day and that is not enough to do the 5 ranks in a week.
u need 10 days if u always win your matches and taunt crazy.


03-25-2010, 08:55 PM
i care for it because it is really annoying to play when the ipod is recharging and the usb which is on the ipod is hurting the space between index finger and middle finger. now there is horny skin between my fingers and that is not funny.

Yeah, I've also heard requests for it based on that issue as well

since it takes a lot to incorperate this feature should only press us to really push for it.

I'm sure the majority wouldn't say they would rather not have the option or choice to have the game shape to them, not shape themselves to the game.

Eliminate has come along way...now it's time to round off the ruff edges.

So if anyone else would like to speak their feelings on this missing feature to a really evolved game, I urge you to do so. This forum has changed the game in many ways so I know we have the juice.

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 08:57 PM

Thats cool dude, Gives hope, cause don't get me wrong. i would love to get a screen flip.

And I have faith. I play WoW, and once it gets mentioned enough Blizzard do change stuff that doesn't directly affect the bottom line but keeps players happy. You're eloquent with your complaints, but too many, (not on TA necessarily) are too 'OMG FIX PLS' with their complaints. Difficult to take that seriously.

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Kinda random, but with the release of Boost. What are peoples favourite icon for eliminate?

I know it shouldn't matter because the game is the same but hey. Personally I like the icon for Amplified. Black, Purple, Amour with what has to be diamond coating. It Looks good on my screen :-D

GodSon
03-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Kinda random, but with the release of Boost. What are peoples favourite icon for eliminate?

I know it shouldn't matter because the game is the same but hey. Personally I like the icon for Amplified. Black, Purple, Amour with what has to be diamond coating. It Looks good on my screen :-D

Amp.

Cropweasel
03-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Just played a lvl 67 or 69 with my lvl 52 acct. That sort of thing wasn't happening yesterday.
Edit: don't get me wrong -- I liked the old matchmaking, as it was a couple weeks ago, when it was based on skill without regard to rank.

ilusions
03-25-2010, 09:17 PM
ARGHHHHHHH!

Rank 48 with 157 powercells...not worth wasting the cells trying desperately to get to 55in a week, since it's not gonna happen :(

Edit: Eliminate Amplifier is the way to go!

diddy808
03-25-2010, 09:19 PM
kinda random, but with the release of boost. What are peoples favourite icon for eliminate?

I know it shouldn't matter because the game is the same but hey. Personally i like the icon for amplified. Black, purple, amour with what has to be diamond coating. It looks good on my screen :-d

amp ftw!!!!

rku
03-25-2010, 09:24 PM
fun day today. except like 4 people are really pissed at me now for some reason...sorry for whatever I did.

The prez 12521
03-25-2010, 09:32 PM
waht is this Eliminate Boost?

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 09:35 PM
waht is this Eliminate Boost?

Just another version of Eliminate but with 10 free powercells if you download it. Its free, you should go get it while it remains that way.

Seems I'm not alone in my liking for the Amp icon above others :D

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 09:35 PM
same thing as eliminate pro, diff icon and gives you pc when dl

Nejibana
03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
wow. everyone was using a mag rail XD

the recharge time changed? true?

The prez 12521
03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
same thing as eliminate pro, diff icon and gives you pc when dl

can i play coop and DM from it?

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 09:39 PM

Yeah its back to 2 hours now. Shame because I was really digging the 45 mins!

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 09:39 PM
yes, itz just like the other eliminate versions

The prez 12521
03-25-2010, 09:40 PM
yes, itz just like the other eliminate versions

ohwow, now i have like 4 on my ipod :o

Maniacfive
03-25-2010, 09:44 PM
ohwow, now i have like 4 on my ipod :o

you do only need to have one though. once youve logged in from one with bonus PC's, your account gets em, after that you can just have whichever one has the icon you prefer! :)

The prez 12521
03-25-2010, 09:45 PM
you do only need to have one though. once youve logged in from one with bonus PC's, your account gets em, after that you can just have whichever one has the icon you prefer! :)

haha oh, wow. well thanks

Godaime
03-25-2010, 09:48 PM

that sounds really annoying. > . <
but only probably a few possess the ability to do boom headshots which is the full potential of the magrail, well not going into DM until level 56 or 60 which is when I can upgrade the stats of my magrail once.

Anyone know what is the ratio of getting a purple suitcase?
I only got one so far, and it was a mag rail pro, hoping for a devastator pro next since that seems like the best weapon for courtyard.

the only purpose to have so many icons is to make it easier to log in to your noob accounts.

TrippinTZA
03-25-2010, 10:24 PM
To any one who has the Mag Pro (specially from a loot drop).... I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!11!1!!1!ONE1!!!!11!!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuuuummm.

I WHANT WON NHAW!!!!!!!!

rawr.

aznriceboi13
03-25-2010, 10:28 PM
buy one :)

jeremyBABY
03-25-2010, 10:37 PM
yay !! a mag rail in co-op !!
looks in inventory.. mag rail jr -.- damn..
oh and i noticed if you have more accounts and one eliminate app for each.. and a download that isnt eliminate like that pet wars one.. launch it launch one account and launch the app again (the one that gives pcs) and lauch the other account.. you get pc for both.. idk y

RJ
03-25-2010, 10:47 PM
yay !! a mag rail in co-op !!
looks in inventory.. mag rail jr -.- damn..
oh and i noticed if you have more accounts and one eliminate app for each.. and a download that isnt eliminate like that pet wars one.. launch it launch one account and launch the app again (the one that gives pcs) and lauch the other account.. you get pc for both.. idk y

Mag Rail Pro? What Level are you?

Oh, and i'm honestly HATING Courtyard right now. So cramped! There is always a battle drone behind me, no matter what...

EDIT: Just beat co-op solo. Got the diamond polish skin. :D

jeremyBABY
03-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Mag Rail Pro? What Level are you?

Oh, and i'm honestly HATING Courtyard right now. So cramped! There is always a battle drone behind me, no matter what...

EDIT: Just beat co-op solo. Got the diamond polish skin. :D

mag rail jr
ahaha courtyard.. its good cause it stops those who hide and then ks..
and it also stops people who go where the drones dont go and stay there cause you get the same number of credits even if you dont get a kill Dx..
it does feel small but yeah..
it involves less thinking more rambo and good aiming

Bloody S
03-25-2010, 11:20 PM
I want a mag pro i want a mag pro. You happy now crybaby
:rolleyes:
ps love the courtyard! It's a snipers dream lol

h1976
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
God dang... Magrail pro came out just after I spent 1.5K upgrading some stupid armor.

Oh well, Ill probably regret it later but here goes, selling my fully upgraded rocket for 3k to get that mag rail pro ;p

Bloody S
03-26-2010, 02:22 AM
Eliminate sounds like a b/b gun fight with all the mags.

I dont fight many tankers since 8k skill, i 4got how good the shielding iz. still cant stop a head shot lol

sunil6
03-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Alluard ccperr good game just then

I'd love to play ccperr on his own though, I yhink I might have a chance :)

and alucard as u can see I didn't bash but phucanese did LOADS

ZeroTolerence
03-26-2010, 03:18 AM
Ok...WTF? I want to sell some of my stuff on another account for the mag pro. But why does vaporizer, plasma cannon, rocket launcher recycle for 0 credits??a fully upgraded airbourne sells for 675... Infil..sells for 600 or 500.. Camos sold for 0 credits as well..

ZeroTolerence
03-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Wtf??? It's just that account??? Pff this games messed

jeremyBABY
03-26-2010, 03:32 AM
i think mj said it earlier.. or someone else cant remember..
if you bought or upgraded a weapon/armour back when it was 1.0 or w/e number it was.. (not 2.0) then itll sell for 0

edit: its not connecting me to a game at all Dx

davrosdeth
03-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Wtf??? It's just that account??? Pff this games messed

Any gear bought before update 1.1 (I think) can't be recycled. I've got a few items like that. A friend of mine recycled his full upgrade sniper armour before checking and got nada! Seems like a bulshit excuse if u ask me, other items give you like a quarter of what u spent, or maybe less.

sikichi
03-26-2010, 05:06 AM
avros come online i need help farming

@anyone else need help of farming

-RYUK-
03-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Sold my fully upgraded Sniper and my untouched Titan Pro for about 4500 Credits and bought the Mag Pro.

ZeroTolerence
03-26-2010, 05:30 AM
Any gear bought before update 1.1 (I think) can't be recycled. I've got a few items like that. A friend of mine recycled his full upgrade sniper armour before checking and got nada! Seems like a bulshit excuse if u ask me, other items give you like a quarter of what u spent, or maybe less.
Ahh ok thanx man. Yea cuz on my account I can still sell my vap and get 4.1k credits, and everything at a reasonable sell price too. Yea it makes no sense at all why they would do that

alucard999
03-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Ya sunil I talked to perr he said u guys were having a good time till phuc showed up. I'll talk to him man, he knows better than that but some people are just so afraid of losing.

Zero te acct is fail bro. Let it be man lol. Nothing to do.

frederick osmond
03-26-2010, 06:13 AM
Love that kind of games

davrosdeth
03-26-2010, 06:50 AM
avros come online i need help farming

@anyone else need help of farming
I'm workin dude! Push notification chimed off while I was in a meeting lol
be on in about 6 hours unless I sneak a couple of games in at lunch ;)

Unreal-ity
03-26-2010, 07:07 AM

Mjmoco specifically stated that there was something wrong with the files and they couldn't be recycled. ?-?

Should I buy magprotos until my shiny new magpro is ready for battle or should I use vaporizer?

alucard999
03-26-2010, 07:20 AM
Does anyone know or has anydone any tests to c if ur hit detection and other in game attributes like evasion and lag are better or worse when ur charged vs not charged? I feel like when I'm charged my headshots land more and people hit me less. I'm on a 78 games win streak being charged every game...

Just a thought

D3Fragezeichen
03-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Ok...WTF? I want to sell some of my stuff on another account for the mag pro. But why does vaporizer, plasma cannon, rocket launcher recycle for 0 credits??a fully upgraded airbourne sells for 675... Infil..sells for 600 or 500.. Camos sold for 0 credits as well..

u cant recycle things u baught before 1.1
sry didnt see that there was already an answer to your question

proeliminator
03-26-2010, 08:45 AM
WAAAAAAAA! And other pissing, moaning, and complaining exclamations because my lack of skill MUST be attributed to the game's shortcomings!!! This game should be more like grade-school soccer where everyone wins and we don't keep score!!!! :(

...just trying to fit in.

Douwe
03-26-2010, 09:07 AM
What do you guys use on your noob accounts, Mag Rail Proto's or Mag Rail Jr? My noob accounts will never reach rank 55 so which one is stronger?

-RYUK-
03-26-2010, 09:10 AM
What do you guys use on your noob accounts, Mag Rail Proto's or Mag Rail Jr? My noob accounts will never reach rank 55 so which one is stronger?

I have 3 Noobs:
-0-0-0- (Infil + Mag Jr./Proto + Hook)
-RedBull- (Infil + Mag Proto + Hook)
ELECTRONICMUSIC (Infil + Mag Proto + Hook)

I think the Proto is stronger than the Jr. but it depends on what level you are.

Douwe
03-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Ok thanks. Mine are rank 10-20

-RYUK-
03-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Ok thanks. Mine are rank 10-20

Mine are 4-12. My best one is level 9 and 4300 Skill.

Douwe
03-26-2010, 10:36 AM
Just started to play with my main account after a long time again. I really have to get used to moving so fast :) Mag Rail Pro kick ass, better then the Proto (which is why I stopped).

D3Fragezeichen
03-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Just started to play with my main account after a long time again. I really have to get used to moving so fast :) Mag Rail Pro kick ass, better then the Proto (which is why I stopped).

sad that u stopped coz it is not true what u say.
the mag rail proto is more powerfull than the mag rail even if u are only rank 50 and wouldnt be able to use the mag rail the mag rail proto x will kick mr users ass.
i dont know how often i wrote this but i do it again hahaha
mag rail proto x is like a mag rail with fully upgraded rate of fire.
mag rail proto xi is like a mag rail with one upgrade on everything and fully upgraded rate of fire and u are able to use it with rank 57 and u need to be rank 60 to upgrade the mag rail 1 time on everything.
the proto is the king and u should just use it because everybody who kicked your ass was using a proto i guess and not the weak mag rail pro which everybody is so scared of.
why did u think that the pro is better than the proto?
i dont understand why everybody is thinking that because u could just look at the stats and see that u are wrong and be happy that u are able to use the proto

Douwe
03-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Hmm ok, the only thing I know is that the stats you see (the bars) are wrong. I know the Mag Rail Proto is good (I use them on my noob accounts), but I don't want to 'waste' money like that on my main account. I want to play 1 game or 100 without thinking: oh no that's too expensive. The Proto didn't feel very strong at my rank (81) but I only tried like 3 matches so what do I know.

I really need to practice, played too much with my noob accounts. I'm not used to aim at moving targets :o I really suck at this game right now, my kingdom in We Rule is very pretty though :rolleyes:

D3Fragezeichen
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM
if u are 81 the mag rail should be almost as strong as the proto is but why do u think the stats are wrong?
did u do tests with the weapons?

Douwe
03-26-2010, 11:27 AM
No Terrorist said so. Since he is the Eliminate Jesus, I believe everything he writes/says.

Btw, the lag is extreme. I have to aim ahead of my opponents like I'm using the Vap.

sunil6
03-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Ya sunil I talked to perr he said u guys were having a good time till phuc showed up. I'll talk to him man, he knows better than that but some people are just so afraid of losing.

Zero te acct is fail bro. Let it be man lol. Nothing to do.

Yh mate

dweng85
03-26-2010, 11:31 AM
now everyone is using mag rail pros
sigh...
since titan pro has been brought back twice
mag rail pro has been brought back twice

so whats next? devastator?
Dualcannon?
or the long awaited Glauncher

Douwe
03-26-2010, 11:38 AM
I think 1 of the new weapons will come out soon. They are ready to go since some players already played with it in deathmatch.

I'm done for now playing Eliminate, will try later. Just played on Flood 1vs1, got like 1 frame/second. Had no chance, that guy could just destroy me.

Havok77
03-26-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm done for now playing Eliminate, will try later. Just played on Flood 1vs1, got like 1 frame/second. Had no chance, that guy could just destroy me.

Ya I'm done too, waiting 2 hours for a 15 second game due to being matched up against someone with 3000 more skill is stupid and not fun.

GodSon
03-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah I feel an hour cooldown is ideal (pardon my greed :D) but I mainly play co-op now so I guess it doesn't matter too much. Currently working on maxing Infiltrator specifically for co-op.

Can anyone give me an idea on what(how high) my jump ability is once its maxed...I cant quite jump up to the top of ramps with Sniper...would I at least be able to once Infiltrator is maxed? I noticed the jump stat is higher in comparison...

-RYUK-
03-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Yeah I feel an hour cooldown is ideal (pardon my greed :D) but I mainly play co-op now so I guess it doesn't matter too much. Currently working on maxing Infiltrator specifically for co-op.

Can anyone give me an idea on what(how high) my jump ability is once its maxed...I cant quite jump up to the top of ramps with Sniper...would I at least be able to once Infiltrator is maxed? I noticed the jump stat is higher in comparison...

Infiltrator:
Shielding +27
Targeting +20
Speed +49
Jump +51
Aquatics +37
PowerUp +16

GodSon
03-26-2010, 01:05 PM
@RYUK Thanks...I understand the stats but I'm asking what can I jump up to? (ex. Sniper I'm not able to jump up to the top of the ramp on left side of annex level.)

-RYUK-
03-26-2010, 01:08 PM
@RYUK Thanks...I understand the stats but I'm asking what can I jump up to? (ex. Sniper I'm not able to jump up to the top of the ramp on left side of annex level.)

Yea, I think you can do it with both armors.

ZeroTolerence
03-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Actually the game has gotten fun again. Now that the mag is back for awhile, it will reduce the Titan pro spammers.

dweng85
03-26-2010, 01:35 PM
There weren't many titan pro spammers in the first place

i think i am going to start to max out a sniper armor for death matches and use infiltrator for co-op

GodSon
03-26-2010, 01:52 PM
There weren't many titan pro spammers in the first place

i think i am going to start to max out a sniper armor for death matches and use infiltrator for co-op

That's what I did. (still working on maxing Infiltrator.) :cool:

dweng85
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Oh do you know how much it takes to upgrade sniper?
say Defence, speed, targeting, cloaking?

GodSon
03-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Oh do you know how much it takes to upgrade sniper?
say Defence, speed, targeting, cloaking?

I dont know the exact numbers but I can tell you it's more than Infiltrator at $12,514 by at least $2k+...

Worth every credit though. ;)

spr5823
03-26-2010, 02:24 PM
has anyone used their hook to grapple to the top of the walls in courtyard, there is like a small ledge that you can stand on near the top of one of the walls, there is also like a small nook where you can stand in, from both of these places you can peer down and look at the action down below, it also seems like it would be a good place to snipe from. From up at the top you get a very different perspective compared to being down on the floor of courtyard, it almost seems like everyone down on the floor are in like a fish bowl or something.

Maniacfive
03-26-2010, 02:25 PM
according to the AM twitter theres a new special offer, download we rule and get 10 powercells.

I've been waiting for this one as I knew it'd happen eventually! Gonna wait for Godfinger for the same reason.

Bloody S
03-26-2010, 02:50 PM
I need a partner 4 farming later on 2nite! I work @ midnite so lets say around 1am pacific time is a good time. just pm me, send invite, or hit me up on twitter!:D

PS im lookin 4 an app 2 play when not playing eliminate (all genres)

Unreal-ity
03-26-2010, 03:01 PM
oh do you know how much it takes to upgrade sniper?
Say defence, speed, targeting, cloaking?

dood azarel sorry about all the bashing but you just ran right into me!
and lol it was funny i wasn't moving with one of the shields but you pushed me back with your mag and i bashed strike500

-RYUK-
03-26-2010, 04:03 PM
NO BASHING OR IT WILL HIT YOU WITH A SPOON!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RyukEliminate?feature=mhw4#p/a/f/0/9VDvgL58h_Y

Pvphantasy
03-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Does anyone know or has anydone any tests to c if ur hit detection and other in game attributes like evasion and lag are better or worse when ur charged vs not charged? I feel like when I'm charged my headshots land more and people hit me less. I'm on a 78 games win streak being charged every game...

Just a thought

major fail

GodSon
03-26-2010, 04:36 PM
according to the AM twitter theres a new special offer, download we rule and get 10 powercells.

I've been waiting for this one as I knew it'd happen eventually! Gonna wait for Godfinger for the same reason.

Yep, just re-downloaded "We Rule" and got 10 free powercells. Thanks for the info! ;)


03-26-2010, 05:23 PM

Just a thought

I think it's more in our heads but I do hear what your saying!!

Thena again maybe you are a little amped when you have energy.

ZeroTolerence
03-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Coop: health charges is like a rare loot drop, not getting a teamate is like having to play dm in tank

redsoxsrule424
03-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Woot! I finally got a Magrail Jr. I know its the Jr. but I just wanted to get one before they go away again.


03-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Coop: health charges is like a rare loot drop, not getting a teamate is like having to play dm in tank

I just played a co op match and grabbed a purple drop but didn't get a message to what it was.

I think it was a power cell but I just saw purple and dove for it.

I wonder if i can still get a mag Jr. if I already have a pro?

I didn't see the Jr in the weapons shop thought they where purchasable?

Chewed You
03-26-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not really liking courtyard. Too cramped in. I guess I just gotta experiment and find new places to attack. Btw there is no way I am getting to Rank 55 in a week....so should I buy the Mag Jr. or not even worth it?

Chewed You
03-26-2010, 07:13 PM
I just played a co op match and grabbed a purple drop but didn't get a message to what it was.

I think it was a power cell but I just saw purple and dove for it.

I wonder if i can still get a mag Jr. if I already have a pro?

I didn't see the Jr in the weapons shop thought they where purchasable?

I don't think you can get a Jr. after rank 55.

Ddyracer123
03-26-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm not really liking courtyard. Too cramped in. I guess I just gotta experiment and find new places to attack. Btw there is no way I am getting to Rank 55 in a week....so should I buy the Mag Jr. or not even worth it?
Get the junior. But don't use it untill it's maxed at least half way. Use the mag rail proto instead.

Pvphantasy
03-26-2010, 08:12 PM
i need sum new 'friends' to play private matches with fools. POST HERE don't add me yet

Nico75
03-26-2010, 08:31 PM
i need sum new 'friends' to play private matches with fools. POST HERE don't add me yet

I'm up for some games.

Chewed You
03-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Get the junior. But don't use it untill it's maxed at least half way. Use the mag rail proto instead.

So a maxed Mag Jr. is better than a mag proto?

ilusions
03-26-2010, 09:51 PM
So a maxed Mag Jr. is better than a mag proto?

Depends what rank you are. A Mag Proto IX is a maxed out Mag Jr. I am currently rank 48 and that's the highest Mag Proto for my rank.

Pvphantasy
03-26-2010, 10:22 PM
people people, ill share this much with you..

Mag proto [XIX] vs Mag pro [Max]

Damage: Mag proto > Mag pro
Rate Of Fire: Mag proto < Mag pro

They are not the same gun.
**for more info like this visit iEliminate

Pvphantasy
03-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Join the group chat room 'iEliminate' on palringo, if you dont have palringo get it, its free.
join the chat if you wanna play me

---------------------------------

Challenge any Cell 107 members :eek: / ask ?s :eek: @ iEliminate on Palringo

---------------------------------
**Palringo is a free chat/IM client! Available for PC, Mac + iPhone.
**Log in/combine other IM services like AIM/MSN/Yahoo/ect. and chat all with a single app and buddy list
**Download FREE @ www.palringo.com / iTunes (www.palringo.com/en/gb/download/?u=iphone_free)
**After installing, go to Join Group and type in: ieliminate
**PM me for more info/questions :eek:

Pvphantasy
03-27-2010, 04:19 AM
is any. anyone. alive?

GodSon
03-27-2010, 04:22 AM
is any. anyone. alive?

*blinks* ._.

jeremyBABY
03-27-2010, 04:35 AM
lovely.. keeps disconnecting me from the eliminate servers Dx
cant even buy/upgrade weapons/armour or play a game cause of this disconnecting every 2 secconds

Pvphantasy
03-27-2010, 04:38 AM
You guys, join the palringo group chat @ iEliminate! we will get some games goin

Random_Guy
03-27-2010, 05:23 AM
People still play this?

-RYUK-
03-27-2010, 05:37 AM
People still play this?

Yep.

sikichi
03-27-2010, 05:40 AM
@pvpphantasy bro do you have time i just need a boost!!

@alucard999 boss need a boost!!

jeremyBABY
03-27-2010, 06:00 AM
lovely.. keeps disconnecting me from the eliminate servers Dx
cant even buy/upgrade weapons/armour or play a game cause of this disconnecting every 2 secconds

ah damn.. its only my main.. my noob acct doesnt do that..

oh and ryuk is your noob acct -0-0-0-
i remember reading it here somewhere..
nice game with my noob notforangels..
it was pretty even until someone came in
10 you - 6 me - 3

-RYUK-
03-27-2010, 06:11 AM
ah damn.. its only my main.. my noob acct doesnt do that..

oh and ryuk is your noob acct -0-0-0-
i remember reading it here somewhere..
nice game with my noob notforangels..
it was pretty even until someone came in
10 you - 6 me - 3

Yea, I was wondering how good notforangels was. Gg. ;)

sikichi
03-27-2010, 06:18 AM
damn i did buy 20$ itune card for eliminate hope some1 can help me farm

@davrosdeth thx for helping me out earlier

@kim hey bro thx yesterday

-RYUK-
03-27-2010, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the games, Alucard.
I still can't believe that I just beat you for the 2nd time in my life lol

D3Fragezeichen
03-27-2010, 07:10 AM
people people, ill share this much with you..

Mag proto [XIX] vs Mag pro [Max]

Damage: Mag proto > Mag pro
Rate Of Fire: Mag proto < Mag pro

They are not the same gun.
**for more info like this visit iEliminate

w0000t

mobileman
03-27-2010, 08:26 AM
hey guys. i'm level 60 and have fully upgraded airborne armor and i have the following weapons options:

a) fully upgraded vapo
b) mag rail pro
c) dual cannon pro
d) hurricane pro
e) gravity hook

Questions:

a) what weapons combinations do you recommend for DM, what about for COOP?
b) should i just ditch airborne and build up another armor?

Pvphantasy
03-27-2010, 08:39 AM
hey guys. i'm level 60 and have fully upgraded airborne armor and i have the following weapons options:

a) fully upgraded vapo
b) mag rail pro
c) dual cannon pro
d) hurricane pro
e) gravity hook

Questions:

get palringo and join the group iEliminate
ill answer some of your questions for ya

Cropweasel
03-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Questions:

a) vap co-op, mag death, with hooks
b) definitely

mobileman
03-27-2010, 09:15 AM
get palringo and join the group iEliminate
ill answer some of your questions for ya
hi pvphantasy. already joined iEliminate just now. sent a message

mobileman
03-27-2010, 09:19 AM
a) vap co-op, mag death, with hooks
b) definitely
@cropweasel Btw, what armor do you recommend?

sikichi
03-27-2010, 09:50 AM
help help help

aznriceboi13
03-27-2010, 09:51 AM
o.0 w/ wat

sikichi
03-27-2010, 10:07 AM
o.0 w/ wat

i have 350power cell and i need a team to farm my level is 43 with 7801skill

can you help me make it to 55?

aznriceboi13
03-27-2010, 10:08 AM
long way to go to 55

-RYUK-
03-27-2010, 10:35 AM
i have 350power cell and i need a team to farm my level is 43 with 7801skill

can you help me make it to 55?

Lol, I'd help you, but I sold my Antimatter Jet and my Titan pro. :S

xn0kiox
03-27-2010, 10:38 AM
good god, 10-0d with another guy in knox by ccperr. have mercy! jk, hey cc, if you wanna run some private matches add me: xn0kiox

JBizNES
03-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Has anyone else had this issue? Some of the letters are missing on the menu options...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/4466752097_53e420b55c_m.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4467526810_7c063c634c_m.jpg

Just curious. I was hoping updates would fix it, but it is starting to bother me...

ilusions
03-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Your first problem is that you're using a crappy armor and a plasma cannon.

aznriceboi13
03-27-2010, 11:41 AM

lol

no i don't have that prob

ilusions
03-27-2010, 11:43 AM
lol

no i don't have that prob

Worst. Forum. Post. Ever.

dweng85
03-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Co-op never pairs me up with anyone
this is really annoying now

JBizNES
03-27-2010, 01:01 PM

very helpful, thank you.

xn0kiox
03-27-2010, 01:26 PM
jbiz, the plasma cannon is generally not used due to its inaccuracy, and infantry armor isnt used because its just, well... slow. my recommendation for you is to do what everyone else on this forum is told to do and go buy some infiltrator armor. it makes you alot harder to kill. some may disagree with me on this one, but i think you should invest in a vaporizer. its hands down the best non-pro/proto/jr weapon in the game and is effective in deathmatch and co op. the best thing about the vaporizer is it teaches you how to aim by forcing you to lead off on your shots (shoot ahead of your opponent). who knows, they might even release a pro version of it later on, and by then youll know how to use one

good luck

plus, since recharge time just went up, ive got more time to kill between deathmatches. if you wanna do some private games then add me: xn0kiox

JBizNES
03-27-2010, 01:34 PM
jbiz, the plasma cannon is generally not used due to its inaccuracy, and infantry armor isnt used because its just, well... slow. my recommendation for you is to do what everyone else on this forum is told to do and go buy some infiltrator armor. it makes you alot harder to kill. some may disagree with me on this one, but i think you should invest in a vaporizer. its hands down the best non-pro/proto/jr weapon in the game and is effective in deathmatch and co op. the best thing about the vaporizer is it teaches you how to aim by forcing you to lead off on your shots (shoot ahead of your opponent). who knows, they might even release a pro version of it later on, and by then youll know how to use one

good luck

plus, since recharge time just went up, ive got more time to kill between deathmatches. if you wanna do some private games then add me: xn0kiox

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give the infiltrator a shot. I have a vaporizer, but it's not very strong at the moment, maybe I'll consider making some changes there as well.

-RYUK-
03-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Co-op never pairs me up with anyone
this is really annoying now

Man, I have the same problem. :(


03-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Man, I have the same problem. :(

Personally I like it better alone....

Last co op match I played my "team mate" (opponent as I see it) snagged 2 power cells and about 10 credits from my kills.

Oh well I guess,

campers, spammers, now we can add scavs (scavengers) to the list

-RYUK-
03-27-2010, 04:32 PM
I just watched one of the most exciting movies EVER: Case 39. That girl is crazy. :eek:

Cropweasel
03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Got my secondary acct from high level 51 on weds to lvl 55 today; only used 32 stored power cells b/c I got matched into so many games in progress. Got the mag. :D

aznriceboi13
03-27-2010, 06:17 PM
lucky >.<

mobileman
03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Hi all, at lvl 60, which is better for deathm:
a) mag pro (I don't want to use mag proto)
b) fully upgraded vapo

people seem to recommend the mag pro? How come it's the choice when the fully upgraded vapo at this level has much more damage?

sikichi
03-27-2010, 06:28 PM
damn 10 more level to go

aznriceboi13
03-27-2010, 06:32 PM
5 for me

D3Fragezeichen
03-28-2010, 01:34 AM
u should never go join terrors palringo group if u come home from a dance and your afterhour is full of dancehall fanatics.
muahahaha first banned badman on ieliminate.
:)
dem all run circles but still cyant go round it.
keep the fire burnin

Pvphantasy
03-28-2010, 01:53 AM
u should never go join terrors palringo group if u come home from a dance and your afterhour is full of dancehall fanatics.
muahahaha first banned badman on ieliminate.
:)
dem all run circles but still cyant go round it.
keep the fire burnin

woooooooooooooooow badman? lol more like we ban annoying kids / people with no brains

D3Fragezeichen
03-28-2010, 02:08 AM
woooooooooooooooow badman? lol more like we ban annoying kids / people with no brains

im 30 years old it is 8am im drunk and a dancehall fanatic and it was a nice night.i didnt know that internetchats are serious business.
and before i went to party and was not drunk u were talking to me and everything was fine.
but if u dont like ppl who are not like u im fine with it too.
never got a ban in 8 years using quakenet but maybe i deserve it and should change myself because of an iphone game community.
could other ppl plz stop harry potter quotes to keep it fair?

Pvphantasy
03-28-2010, 03:04 AM
im 30 years old it is 8am im drunk and a dancehall fanatic and it was a nice night.i didnt know that internetchats are serious business.
and before i went to party and was not drunk u were talking to me and everything was fine.
but if u dont like ppl who are not like u im fine with it too.
never got a ban in 8 years using quakenet but maybe i deserve it and should change myself because of an iphone game community.
could other ppl plz stop harry potter quotes to keep it fair?

lol. thats pretty fail stuff your postin mate

MadCao
03-28-2010, 03:33 AM

For the last couple days, I think she was using a sprinter that was dropped in co-op or from a recruit because it was faster than a regular infil with a sprint you can buy.

sunil6
03-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Wats moco shift

alucard999
03-28-2010, 06:35 AM
MOCO SHIFT!

Lol at dancehall guy. Ur a German speaking patois dude, they just don't wrk together. I just see some big white guy with a thick German accent speaking Jamaican and it's funny. I don't think they were trying to b rude by banning u bro. U were just trolling it seemed.

Where is this Kim, I want a piece of tbis epicness! Find my killer!

sunil6
03-28-2010, 06:55 AM
MOCO SHIFT!

Lol at dancehall guy. Ur a German speaking patois dude, they just don't wrk together. I just see some big white guy with a thick German accent speaking Jamaican and it's funny. I don't think they were trying to b rude by banning u bro. U were just trolling it seemed.

Lol what is MOCO SHIFT ?!

alucard999
03-28-2010, 07:14 AM
Sunil, imagine this: there's a big MOCO then u SHIFT!

sunil6
03-28-2010, 07:16 AM
Sunil, imagine this: there's a big MOCO then u SHIFT!

I fully understand what there doing now man

you've enlightened me :P lmao

alucard999
03-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Lol sorry sunil, as I'm sure u know, I have no clue WTF moco shift is.

Can someone who knows Kim tell him to get at me and terrorist!? I was just on and he's just stirring there online refusing to join chat. I was hoping for an epic duel as I either beat everyone or lose to terrorist but maybe I'm just gonna have to buy another iPhone and duel myself!

-RYUK-
03-28-2010, 08:04 AM

Can someone who knows Kim tell him to get at me and terrorist!? I was just on and he's just stirring there online refusing to join chat. I was hoping for an epic duel as I either beat everyone or lose to terrorist but maybe I'm just gonna have to buy another iPhone and duel myself!

Lol, I just added him/her/it. I'll try to be nice and have a small talk. ;)

-RYUK-
03-28-2010, 08:23 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2irqf0l.jpg
Kyotaro, you suck. ;)

sikichi
03-28-2010, 08:26 AM

hes on my list he always help me farm and hes nice bro!!!

7 levels to go before getting mag pro

sunil6
03-28-2010, 08:28 AM
hes on my list he always help me farm and hes nice bro!!!

7 levels to go before getting mag pro

Y does everyone wanna talk to kim

is he she really gd?!

ilusions
03-28-2010, 08:56 AM
I just asked because he/she came in a game with no energy and strafed like crazy. I just couldn't land a bullet on kim, so I was just making sure I wasn't facing a regular infiltrator with maxed speed...otherwise I think I would have vomited and quit eliminate.

Chewed You
03-28-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey guys...so let me get this straight. A Mag Jr. isn't worth buying and packing credits into because past level like 50 proto owns it? Wanted to make sure of this in case I'm wrong and miss my chance to get the Mag Jr.

aznriceboi13
03-28-2010, 10:42 AM
2mb update hmm wonder what this is

kokbat
03-28-2010, 12:02 PM
I just asked because he/she came in a game with no energy and strafed like crazy. I just couldn't land a bullet on kim, so I was just making sure I wasn't facing a regular infiltrator with maxed speed...otherwise I think I would have vomited and quit eliminate.

It was prob an infiltrator maxed with an Anti-grav sprinter from coop loot drop. It's almost impossible to hit someone moving that fast.

Deeznots had one during a 1v1 with me in junction. He picked up a speed power-up in game and basically spent the whole match running laps around the map at a ridiculous speed, while I was just sitting in the corner trying to hit him as he ran by. Bizarre but quite funny.

Pvphantasy
03-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Any one else having trouble with Eliminate's in game friends list? As in when you add/delete someone in plus+ your friends list in game is unchanged. I still have friends I deleted last weekend, and no new buddies have been added. If you have this same problem please email ngmoco support - support@plusplus.com so they prioritize this issue.

Chewed You
03-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Hey guys...so let me get this straight. A Mag Jr. isn't worth buying and packing credits into because past level like 50 proto owns it? Wanted to make sure of this in case I'm wrong and miss my chance to get the Mag Jr.

Bump :).

GodSon
03-28-2010, 06:50 PM
2mb update hmm wonder what this is

Opefully it was to fix the black screen of death I keep getting recently at startup. -__-

ilusions
03-28-2010, 07:20 PM
wow kokbat...way to ruin the fun :P

Unreal-ity
03-28-2010, 07:21 PM

the mag protos will eventually cost more than actually buying the mag. it is your choiccce

kokbat
03-28-2010, 08:50 PM
wow kokbat...way to ruin the fun :P

lol - yeah, I've had a pretty good run tonight.

Hey guys,

Has anyone else on here managed to get 2 accounts on to the leaderboards simultaneously?

Just wondering if this is a first or not (I'd be very surprised if it is)...

Also, does anyone else get the ranking mis-match glitch? I mean, as you can see from the screenshot, the ranking on my character (shows 28) doesn't match my actual position on the leaderboard (24). I see this sort of thing all the time. It's like it hasn't updated from the server or something...

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/205/photofld.jpg (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/photofld.jpg/)

kokbat
03-28-2010, 09:04 PM

I'm not buying the jnr for my noob acc, I'm sticking with the protos as you don't need to invest so much to make it effective. I figure there's no point in investing all the creds into a jnr to max it out, as it will be redundant once you hit rank 55 anyway - everyone at that level will be owning you with a pro version, so you'd have to use protos anyway to keep up.

ilusions
03-28-2010, 09:09 PM
@kokbat

Why does your primary have a lower skill than your secondary? Seems kinda spooky if you ask me :P

No, it wasn't a good game. You made mincemeat out of me. Got 1 kill on you though :)

On my noob, I bought a Mag Jr because I don't think I'll ever get to rank 50 on it, so I don't have to use protos. (my noob is rank 15)

rku
03-28-2010, 11:24 PM
lol - yeah, I've had a pretty good run tonight.

Hey guys,

Has anyone else on here managed to get 2 accounts on to the leaderboards simultaneously?

Just wondering if this is a first or not (I'd be very surprised if it is)...

Also, does anyone else get the ranking mis-match glitch? I mean, as you can see from the screenshot, the ranking on my character (shows 28) doesn't match my actual position on the leaderboard (24). I see this sort of thing all the time. It's like it hasn't updated from the server or something...

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/205/photofld.jpg (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/photofld.jpg/)

airrictopgun has had all 4 of his accounts on the board at one point i think

Bloody S
03-29-2010, 12:53 AM
I have hit a brick wall in eliminate, and its called cell 107! must get extremely better lol

kokbat
03-29-2010, 06:22 AM
airrictopgun has had all 4 of his accounts on the board at one point i think

Sh*t, now that`s impressive!

-RYUK-
03-29-2010, 06:27 AM
Sh*t, now that`s impressive!

Foley8 and jchocobo8

kokbat
03-29-2010, 06:34 AM
Foley8 and jchocobo8

So, they are the same person?

It's starting to look like the top 25 is more like a top 15 lol

-RYUK-
03-29-2010, 06:45 AM
So, they are the same person?

It's starting to look like the top 25 is more like a top 15 lol

Ah, and Fingerbang7 and fingerbang69

alucard999
03-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Jkopp91 koppjk91 as well. Having 2 accts in top 25 ain't to difficult just takes timing. Making sure ur noob is only playing scrubs and ur main is gonna have all the accts that ur worried about as friends so u know when other pros are on.

Ha bloody, sry bout those games, I was a bit irritated with something and needed to blow off some steam. U have come a long way needless to say. Like u have gotten insanely better since last time we played.

And it's not u who has hit that wall, everyone who wants to establish themselves needs to get in a few games with us as we set the standard for real skill.

And wangman, if ur reading this, that game at onrail is how all of our games will go as long as I'm not lagging, so ascorbate that game at Knox, I hope u took a ss cause it's the only time u will ever beat me, can't believe I still got 4 kills even though I never touched my phone lol.

illucius
03-29-2010, 10:59 AM
How long are the "limited time" weapons usually available for, a week? Just wondering on my noob account how long I have till they remove the Mag...

dweng85
03-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Yea i really want to see something new...

Chewed You
03-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Hey guys I've had this problem for a while. I add a friend and after a while I can't see what their character is wearing. It also shows their rank as 1 and their skill as 0, even though that isn't true. Anyone know why this happens and how I can prevent it?

Btw I wanna see how I do against you guys. If any of you guys wanna add me on your noobs my + is chewedyou. I'm pretty sure your mains would totally annihilate me. I'm about 5.5k skill...should hit 6k soon and rank 29.

-RYUK-
03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey guys I've had this problem for a while. I add a friend and after a while I can't see what their character is wearing. It also shows their rank as 1 and their skill as 0, even though that isn't true. Anyone know why this happens and how I can prevent it?

Btw I wanna see how I do against you guys. If any of you guys wanna add me on your noobs my + is chewedyou. I'm pretty sure your mains would totally annihilate me. I'm about 5.5k skill...should hit 6k soon and rank 29.

I'll add you with my noob: -0-0-0- rank 22 58XX skill.

Douwe
03-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Twitter:

ArsenalMegacorp

The Moco Shift has started. GET TO WORK! http://bit.ly/dzYE2g

Blog:

Introducing the Moco Shift…

This Monday management will introduce a new work shift to the battle arena. It will impact the schedules of all current and future employees. During the Moco Shift, Arsenal Megacorp will conduct a series of experiments that Management believes will boost employee productivity.

Each Monday Management will reconfigure the energy system in a new and exciting way. Employees who work the Moco Shift will ultimately end up with more free energized matches.

Management would appreciate your feedback on each Moco Shift as Arsenal Megacorp examines ways to improve employee satisfaction.

Shifts start Monday at noon PST.

-The Management

A new rercharge system, played 4 matches with 1 bar of energy.

ilusions
03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Oo

Coolio

aznriceboi13
03-29-2010, 03:58 PM
i'm lost, now i have 3 charges, any1 notice diff map load screens?

Douwe
03-29-2010, 04:18 PM
I got a call in the middle of a game and I was furious at the person who called me. I guess I'm hooked to this game again :o Now that I've got the Mag I just need a lot of practice. Nice to see so many familiar names from TA in the game, but it's a bit lame that 80% of my matches are against the same players.

Edit: Hellfire coming next (http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco/topics/the_hellfire)

Maniacfive
03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
At first I thought Moco Shift was less a way to work out new energy systems and more a way to give people who just wait for the free charges the shaft. But, I was wrong as they've reduced the charge time to 90 mins as well. It was just as they say. For the same amount of time/cells, more energised matches.

Well played Ngmoco:) well played. I wonder what other systems they want to try out for Moco Shift.

RJ
03-29-2010, 07:17 PM
At first I thought Moco Shift was less a way to work out new energy systems and more a way to give people who just wait for the free charges the shaft. But, I was wrong as they've reduced the charge time to 90 mins as well. It was just as they say. For the same amount of time/cells, more energised matches.

Well played Ngmoco:) well played. I wonder what other systems they want to try out for Moco Shift.

What is Moco Shift? I've been following this thread since the start, but i have never of Moco Shift.

Enlighten me, please! :)

Oh, and is the Hellfire that weapon that Zerobeat was using? I never got to see him use it, but i saw a picture...SO EXCITED! :D

aznriceboi13
03-29-2010, 07:25 PM
hellfire huh, sounds like a nade launcher, hope itz not like quake's nade or else we get ppl noob tubing

DisDude1
03-29-2010, 07:34 PM
What the heck? I have 3 energy bars? Explain please?

aznriceboi13
03-29-2010, 07:35 PM
same here, but it still counts as energy and gives me creds

kokbat
03-29-2010, 07:36 PM
hey, does anyone know if envyobscene is a basher or not (i.e. has he signed on for that 'honour code' thing in 1v1?

I just met him in Bedlam in a 1v1. I wasn't sure, so I grabbed the shield just to be on the safe side and prevent him getting it. I wasn't intentionally out to bash him, but he ran into me twice as he was trying to get to the shield first..lol

D3Fragezeichen
03-29-2010, 08:07 PM
MOCO SHIFT!

japan and germany are big in the dancehall scene.
we have the biggest festivals and big sounds and also artists like gentleman who did a song with sizzla and other artists.
many germans speak patois a little bit because the culture is big in germany.

Pvphantasy
03-29-2010, 09:04 PM
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz198/pvphantasy/logo_2.jpg

aznriceboi13
03-29-2010, 09:09 PM
nice

Bucks
03-29-2010, 10:00 PM
I just got elite skin from co-op. dont think ive ever been this happy

diddy808
03-29-2010, 10:15 PM

Did you check to see how much you get back if you recycle it? I'm still waiting for that drop.

kokbat
03-29-2010, 10:18 PM

Dude - I really hope you don't mean that. :D

ilusions
Pretty sure it's 1k credits for recycling elite

Bucks
Did you check to see how much you get back if you recycle it? I'm still waiting for that drop.

you get 1,000 credits if you want to recycle it

Bucks
03-29-2010, 10:19 PM
Dude - I really hope you don't mean that. :D

The bad part it i do mean it.:D:D:D

diddy808
03-29-2010, 10:37 PM
you get 1,000 credits if you want to recycle it

NICE, thanks buddy!!! That is a shirt load of credits.

RJ
03-29-2010, 10:45 PM
For the Elite skin drop...can someone add a pic of the skin on the Infiltrator armor?

And was it a purple drop? Or yellow? I've often found perma skins in the yellow cases...