PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Down was submitted!!!

adot777
12-10-2009, 03:24 AM
about Cliff Down:

ABOUT

Challenge your friends, classmates,family to the most addictive race to the
bottom 100 meter! it's a frantic 2D scrolling racer.

GAMEPLAY

Tilt left to run left, Tilt right to run Right!

FEATRUES

- Pick up and play!
- Endless game play.
- Local and global leaderboards(OpenFeint).
- 3 game theme.

here some of screenshots

hardcoregamer
12-10-2009, 08:14 AM
about Cliff Down:

Challenge your friends, classmates,family to the most addictive race to the bottom 100 meter! it's a frantic 2D scrolling racer.

Dude! Have you ever heard of Cliffed? You're going to get a lot of bad feedback because of that game, don't make it worse by saying that it's the most addicitive race to the bottom! That's Cliffed's slogan!

adot777
12-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Dude! Have you ever heard of Cliffed? You're going to get a lot of bad feedback because of that game, don't make it worse by saying that it's the most addicitive race to the bottom! That's Cliffed's slogan!

haha,slogan just slogan, game just game:p, and i am sure cliff down gameplay is better than it

hardcoregamer
12-10-2009, 08:51 AM
haha,slogan just slogan, game just game:p, and i am sure cliff down gameplay is better than it

Have you ever played Cliffed? Play Cliffed and then play your game immediately after and compare them. I'm not saying that your game will be bad or anything, but Cliffed sets the bar, and having that game be published by IUGO, an established gaming company, this just doesn't look like it will end well.

adot777
12-17-2009, 08:57 PM
cliff down coming tomorrow...

Mr.Slump
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
The GFX should be more colorful i think so

jlegend
12-22-2009, 06:39 AM
This could end badly for you lol but u shud be ok lol I slut iugo will care that much