PDA

View Full Version : iPhone GraalOnline Classic (Free Retro-MMO)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

burhke12
10-10-2010, 08:04 PM
omg i accidentally did the horse on the water glitch and now i cant log on could i be banned

OrangeKirby555
10-10-2010, 08:10 PM
If you use glove in water with horsey on you will get off your horse.

Jordanrracer
10-10-2010, 09:06 PM
LOL I Was FateSnake From The War Room... I Added You On EPW A While Back... 1143 Days, No Update... Were Officially ESW...

Me and fuzzy used to work together, i would not literally kicks his ass, and he is better at outsides, i'm better at insides...

And as for graal news.... thats been done before and i was pallning that same thing xD

I changed.. :P
Ask Godzilla. I got extremely good with insides. When i was working in Nerv, some playerworld dev was working there with me and helped me improve too.
As for GK, the levels and tiles are more complex and ordinary sort of.

You used to work with me only on Gwfcctennis for a short time when i was a newbie on for LAT. Then you got fired, applied to devjamesjames, got fired, etc.

jamesjames was a failure because they were all iphone players who were never doing anything.
Nerv later failed (which lasted quite some time) because Forkk (server owner) was convinced that he should change his server and remake it by some trolls who always run around on dev servers "trolling".
The server was indeed going somewhere, You can ask Redsox and Godzilla as I did work with them there for a while. (not godzilla though. He was just a player watching us :D)

Currently im working with mattkan on Exoria, and GK iPhone.
I am currently taking a small break from them for school reasons, and a tiny bit of Minecraft. (thanks to someone who introduced me to it in this thread...)
:)

Jordanrracer
10-10-2010, 09:11 PM
If you use glove in water with horsey on you will get off your horse.
BTW: No one will ask you to beta test or review their game if you just sit all day posting on this thread only.

You'd have to get more involved with the TA community, and just wonder around the forums posting impressions of the iphone games you have bought, and are expecting/looking foward to buy. Post comments, criticism, etc on the upcoming game section, iphone and ipod touch games sections, general discussion, and so on. ;)

(This was for you're signature BTW.)

Godzilla[D00M]
10-10-2010, 09:36 PM
only reason i didnt work on nerv is cuz im trial lol.and i think forkk works on n pule or valkoria now one of those two. i went on one once and saw he was staff there.

Healy
10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Who would want to work on Val

it's sooo dead

TheEvilNoob
10-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Yay horses :D. I bought Ganondorfs horse (V that one V) which is the evilest one >: )
Edit: i see you in rev pimp ;)... sad how many are already begging off of you

I heard that there isn't going to be any more 1k hour hats is that true?

HAHAHAHAH INVISIBLE HORSES AGAIN (just like when invisible horses were in towers)!!! AWESOME GLITCH!!!

sokaroka
10-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Finally got an iTunes voucher.
Time to make me look awesome :D
Say goodbye to the frog.

Nursie
10-11-2010, 05:57 AM

No, it just takes longer since most of the staff have school now.

Lia05
10-11-2010, 06:28 AM

There better be O=!! I've been working hard defending towers all summer & Fall for R3druM T_T.

And I might be late on this but has any noticed the Baddies are extremely easier to kill?? Also, you can't see the baddy's health number anymore so you just keep slashing them until they die xD.

EDIT: Awee! Cant AFK anymore on Graal. You get disconnected after awhile...

pgboy
10-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Umm where do I buy weapons I am new....

burhke12
10-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Umm where do I buy weapons I am new....

ummm there isnt any weapons... just bombs arrows that you start with not a huge MMO kid.

ferb12321
10-11-2010, 08:42 AM
for anyone who didn't know, pimp's a admin on iphone classic too. he dragged me up on stage, re-added me (he was on RC), and we danced. then he started making out with lady gaga, and then boy gaga was like "hey youre making out with my mom!!!" "you wanna go!" and then everyone was like fight fight fight.
I really wished pimp just ditched rev at that point and then boy gaga and pimp had a spar LOL
when i was up on the stage, everyone started crowding around the stage and made massive lag. pimp eventually dragged me off into a safe spot.
then for the next 10 minutes I had rich admin stalker noobs pming me saying why did pimp add you your're stupid and poor. and crap like that.

i never belivied that one of my friends would become a admin :D

pgboy
10-11-2010, 08:43 AM
ummm there isnt any weapons... just bombs arrows that you start with not a huge MMO kid.
Umm where can u buy horses then? And also those cool items tht make you look really cool?

Healy
10-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Pimp isn't an admin. He's an Uploader.

DisDude1
10-11-2010, 08:55 AM

He didn't know, and it was a valid question for anyone starting an MMO that has swords and shields. Tone it down just a wee bit. :P. On a side note, I love the no AFK rule (can't think of a good name besides "rule"). It really helps with lag because you no longer have 100s of AFKers on Graal 24/7. I was playing at about 6 am this morning, and there were about 430 players on. It was very nice. :)

ferb12321
10-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Pimp isn't an admin. He's an Uploader.

I know that.
But he has all the powers, boots, drag, and he gets free gelats...

Also, on that note, I'm getting gold soon, either today or tomorrow.
:D

TheEvilNoob
10-11-2010, 09:20 AM
EDIT: Awee! Cant AFK anymore on Graal. You get disconnected after awhile...
Good i'm tired of noobs with 5 minutes of experience having 1000 hours and thinking they are pro.

TommyUzumaki
10-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Good i'm tired of noobs with 5 minutes of experience having 1000 hours and thinking they are pro.

Lol. Well said :P

bomber
10-11-2010, 11:19 AM

We temporary disabled the automatic reconnect yesterday because we had too many players online yesterday (it started to lag), but we have enabled it again.

bmdino
10-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I know that.
But he has all the powers, boots, drag, and he gets free gelats...

Also, on that note, I'm getting gold soon, either today or tomorrow.
:D

:O! That mean's you'll be able to get prestige classes on zod! :O

pgboy
10-11-2010, 11:51 AM
How do u make a farm?

XeroPlus
10-11-2010, 01:01 PM
I started playing graal pc today and i have no idea what to do.

pgboy
10-11-2010, 01:03 PM
How do you make a farm on iPod touch

Also HELP

I am playing and after like 30 seconds everybody freezes and none of the button work but I could still move around!

bmdino
10-11-2010, 01:11 PM

PLAY ZOD! Anyway ctrl+letters are emotes

OrangeKirby555
10-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Insert long post here about Beta testing

Remind me to update my Signature more often. Kthx. :D

Godzilla[D00M]
10-11-2010, 02:50 PM
pimp is quickly climbing my favorite admin chart. not because hes my friend but because hes good at it. when i see pimp hes not on some roof just sitting there ignoring players he among them talking to them which is exactly what i would do. people want to know that admins care, and that theyre listening. other admins could learn a lot from him.

pgboy
10-11-2010, 02:58 PM
;1351131']pimp is quickly climbing my favorite admin chart. not because hes my friend but because hes good at it. when i see pimp hes not on some roof just sitting there ignoring players he among them talking to them which is exactly what i would do. people want to know that admins care, and that theyre listening. other admins could learn a lot from him.
Omg please help me how do I make a farm, get bushes in my house, and get fences?!

Lia05
10-11-2010, 03:02 PM
We temporary disabled the automatic reconnect yesterday because we had too many players online yesterday (it started to lag), but we have enabled it again.

I think you should keep it disabled......I don't lag in town that much anymore with all the Afk people gone =D. And it'd keep people working hard for their hours. I see way too many mean noobs in the Grotto.

XeroPlus
10-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Omg please help me how do I make a farm, get bushes in my house, and get fences?! You buy fences at belle garden shop. Houses already have grass and bushes.

pgboy
10-11-2010, 03:06 PM
You buy fences at belle garden shop. Houses already have grass and bushes.
Where can I find this store... Also where are the bushes in the house?

Jordanrracer
10-11-2010, 03:15 PM
I think you should keep it disabled......I don't lag in town that much anymore with all the Afk people gone =D. And it'd keep people working hard for their hours. I see way too many mean noobs in the Grotto.
No offence, you and Laichi and many others, well even pretty much me (I stopped since I lost interest in this server) also AFK for hours. I mean I understand that you're very nice, and you talk nice (and you are expertized in this server since you started with me in December with godzilla, etc). Just wanted to point that out. :D

But yeah. I don't like the hours system. To me, it shows you have no life.

The more hours=The more time you have on you're hands.

Jordanrracer
10-11-2010, 03:29 PM
;1351131']pimp is quickly climbing my favorite admin chart. not because hes my friend but because hes good at it. when i see pimp hes not on some roof just sitting there ignoring players he among them talking to them which is exactly what i would do. people want to know that admins care, and that theyre listening. other admins could learn a lot from him.
+1.

I have a feeling NYN recommended him. Haha

But I can see Pimp being a nice staff. Most members of TA here are experienced in Beta Testing, Moderating, and Programming/Leveling/Making iPhone games here.

Even though most of the people on this thread are here only to talk about Graal, Touch Arcade is the home for hiring/developing Apple products (I mean iPod Apps/Games).

So far, my past record for:
-Moderating forums is a total of 7 jobs these past two years. (Iphone specialized) Redsox will be helping me later in the future to help out at Com2us's Forum.
-Moderating Online chest games, MMORPG's, etc. (Including Runescape [Surprising Eh?], a little bit of Habbo, and for iPhone - Yslandia [Supposed to be working in a week], Kingdoms iPhone [Taking a small break from that for now, School Reasons],
and two new projects supposed to be released in the future I can't name.
-Beta Testing iPhone games only (Pocket God [Quit around the 30'th update or so], currently beta testing 1 unreleased project.)
-I'm positively a good reviewer, but I haven't really reviewed anything in a while.

I certainly left out some minor apps for some reasons only, but TA, is a good place for Dev's looking for those jobs listed above. I'm sure there are other members here who do the same as me. ( I do volunteer only jobs, I like to have fun :D )

But my point is: Congratz Pimpsy :)

Godzilla[D00M]
10-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Omg please help me how do I make a farm, get bushes in my house, and get fences?!

why are you asking me lol. other people answered that

and yeah i dont like to afk since i dotn believe hours should show if your pro or not. im know im more pro than people who have double my hours, and i dont need hours to prove it.

pgboy
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
;1351205']why are you asking me lol. other people answered that

and yeah i dont like to afk since i dotn believe hours should show if your pro or not. im know im more pro than people who have double my hours, and i dont need hours to prove it.
You seem smart and u have been playing fir a while.

Also I got the fences up around like bushes now what?

Lia05
10-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Where can I find this store... Also where are the bushes in the house?
Some houses have bushes & some don't. So it depends which house you get. They're usually noticeable on the outside of your house.
No offence, you and Laichi and many others, well even pretty much me (I stopped since I lost interest in this server) also AFK for hours.
Hehehe I know I afk alot^_^. Atleast I'm not rude like most of the players w/ a lot of hours.
;1351205']why are you asking me lol. other people answered that
Yep agreed. And some people w/ a lot of hours don't even know where places are around Graal, which is kinda sad.

pgboy
10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Some houses have bushes & some don't. So it depends which house you get. They're usually noticeable on the outside of your house.

Hehehe I know I afk alot^_^. Atleast I'm not rude like most of the players w/ a lot of hours.

Yep agreed. And some people w/ a lot of hours don't even know where places are around Graal, which is kinda sad.
Ok what kind of bushes? The regular green ones or the ones with like little fruits? Also what do I do once I have fences around it?

FateDog
10-11-2010, 04:45 PM
@ Godzilla, all staff members started out like that, but once uploading gets heavy, its upload or lose privilege...

@Jordan :p BETA TESTING IS FUN

@Bomber... So Thats Why None Of Us Could Get On :p

@NoobWhoCan'tFarm Bomb + Grass / Bush = MONEY

@Lia I didnt read what you said :p

Godzilla[D00M]
10-11-2010, 04:54 PM
You seem smart and u have been playing fir a while.

Also I got the fences up around like bushes now what?

lol thanks i guess. just chuck bombs into the fence, then wait for the grass to grow back then thrown another in etc. stop whenever you feel like you have enough, and remove the fences and collect. gralats will start to gain more value as you bomb them more and change colors.

+1.

I have a feeling NYN recommended him. Haha

But I can see Pimp being a nice staff. Most members of TA here are experienced in Beta Testing, Moderating, and Programming/Leveling/Making iPhone games here.

Even though most of the people on this thread are here only to talk about Graal, Touch Arcade is the home for hiring/developing Apple products (I mean iPod Apps/Games).

So far, my past record for:
-Moderating forums is a total of 7 jobs these past two years. (Iphone specialized) Redsox will be helping me later in the future to help out at Com2us's Forum.
-Moderating Online chest games, MMORPG's, etc. (Including Runescape [Surprising Eh?], a little bit of Habbo, and for iPhone - Yslandia [Supposed to be working in a week], Kingdoms iPhone [Taking a small break from that for now, School Reasons],
and two new projects supposed to be released in the future I can't name.
-Beta Testing iPhone games only (Pocket God [Quit around the 30'th update or so], currently beta testing 1 unreleased project.)
-I'm positively a good reviewer, but I haven't really reviewed anything in a while.

I certainly left out some minor apps for some reasons only, but TA, is a good place for Dev's looking for those jobs listed above. I'm sure there are other members here who do the same as me. ( I do volunteer only jobs, I like to have fun :D )

But my point is: Congratz Pimpsy :)

lol i like a clear plate. only having to concentrate on a few things. right now im kinda busy still. school, friends, ultimate, GK, and classic, etc. beta testing is something i could do if i wanted to but i just sorta dont lol. and are you gonna be able to do yslandia and gk at the same time?

pgboy
10-11-2010, 04:59 PM
@ Godzilla, all staff members started out like that, but once uploading gets heavy, its upload or lose privilege...

@Jordan :p BETA TESTING IS FUN

@Bomber... So Thats Why None Of Us Could Get On :p

@NoobWhoCan'tFarm Bomb + Grass / Bush = MONEY

Oh wow thanks! Is it true if you leave the Granada there for a while they turn black and are worth 9999 plus?

pgboy
10-11-2010, 05:00 PM
;1351367']lol thanks i guess. just chuck bombs into the fence, then wait for the grass to grow back then thrown another in etc. stop whenever you feel like you have enough, and remove the fences and collect. gralats will start to gain more value as you bomb them more and change colors.

lol i like a clear plate. only having to concentrate on a few things. right now im kinda busy still. school, friends, ultimate, GK, and classic, etc. beta testing is something i could do if i wanted to but i just sorta dont lol. and are you gonna be able to do yslandia and gk at the same time?
How do you throw a bomb?

Healy
10-11-2010, 05:13 PM
How do you throw a bomb?
Tap the bomb icon, come near the bomb and use the glove button, press the glove again.

Jordanrracer
10-11-2010, 05:20 PM
;1351367']lol thanks i guess. just chuck bombs into the fence, then wait for the grass to grow back then thrown another in etc. stop whenever you feel like you have enough, and remove the fences and collect. gralats will start to gain more value as you bomb them more and change colors.

Yeah.
The whole time I've been working on GK iPhone and other stuff.
But right now, I can't do many of the work I'm doing right now because of school and friends.

TheEvilNoob
10-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Muhahahahaha!!! The time has come for my minions to destroy every noob lol!!! (first two pictures lol)....Horses are so much fun and the invisible horse yesterday was amazing to bad it got patched lol (i knew when twinny saw me on one it was over lol)

the pimp
10-11-2010, 05:24 PM
~~~RETURN OF THE WEIRD PIC OF THE DAY~~~~
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6897/woaah.png

~~~EDITORS COMMENTS~~~
-PIMP:
dance partay ftw.

..________________________________________________ __________________________________________

~~~CHECK BACK FOR MORE WEIRD PICS OF THE DAY EVERY DAY~~~
every day at whenever
yeah
__________________________________________________ _______________

XeroPlus
10-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Oh wow thanks! Is it true if you leave the Granada there for a while they turn black and are worth 9999 plus?

Granada?

Healy
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/350jokx.png
just made

Lia05
10-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Ok what kind of bushes? The regular green ones or the ones with like little fruits? Also what do I do once I have fences around it?
Regular I guess & yes like what Godzilla says.

Umms I don't care. My posts weren't towards you. And I barely ever read your posts either since they usually end up being dramatic like always.

Godzilla[D00M]
10-11-2010, 05:36 PM
~~~RETURN OF THE WEIRD PIC OF THE DAY~~~~
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6897/woaah.png

~~~EDITORS COMMENTS~~~
-PIMP:
dance partay ftw.

..________________________________________________ __________________________________________

~~~CHECK BACK FOR MORE WEIRD PICS OF THE DAY EVERY DAY~~~
every day at whenever
yeah
__________________________________________________ _______________

Muhahahahaha!!! The time has come for my minions to destroy every noob lol!!! (first two pictures lol)....Horses are so much fun and the invisible horse yesterday was amazing to bad it got patched lol (i knew when twinny saw me on one it was over lol)

both awesome lol. i cant wait till the gk server is live. itll be sooo much fun. for both players and admins alike :P. because lets be honest theres still nothing to do even though horses are here.

FloridaOranges
10-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Who would want to work on Val

it's sooo dead

Like classic?

Jordanrracer
10-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Like classic?
Haha.

Where did all of these new staff come from? Xor must of went on a hiring spree.
BTW: I think Evade is Fireen.

@Godzilla: I'm not a RPG/Quest person. (I'm a sandbox kind of guy) so I can't be hyped about GK iPhone :P.

pgboy
10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Haha.

@Godzilla: I'm not a RPG/Quest person. (I'm a sandbox kind of guy) so I can't be hyped about GK iPhone :P.
I bought my guildhouse I'm ready for black rupees!

DisDude1
10-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Like classic?

Oh Flo. You keep me young.

Godzilla[D00M]
10-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Like classic?

LMAO!! but your kinda wrong since classic gets probably about 50 players a day which is a fair amount for a pc server, and the boss, thor is really cool and isnt a bad guy. in fact hes a really good server owner and all his staff are amazing except for healy of course. there are a buncha mean players like gambit gore who cant go 5 seconds without calling iphone players noobs.

Haha.

evade prolly is fireen who shouldnt be hired i think. i mean on nerv all he did was pk and give out free gralats. and he did pk unfairly. hes the type that will abuse at the snap of the fingers.

and i like rpgs and sandbox games. lol whats good though is you can make the game so its sorta like a sandbox game :P. does your love of sandbox games make you love LATing? lol. i also hope a lot of people from iphone cross over so ill have some straight away friends there. but the first player i meet in gk iphone im gonna try to become friends with as long i dont know them.

FateDog
10-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular I guess & yes like what Godzilla says.

Umms I don't care. My posts weren't towards you. And I barely ever read your posts either since they usually end up being dramatic like always.

no, i was in a rush, didnt get to read it is what i meant :(

FateDog
10-11-2010, 06:37 PM
;1351562']evade prolly is fireen who shouldnt be hired i think. i mean on nerv all he did was pk and give out free gralats. and he did pk unfairly. hes the type that will abuse at the snap of the fingers.

You dont know evade or fireenn like i do, niether of them are or were bad staff... fireenn has been off pc foreva

Godzilla[D00M]
10-11-2010, 06:48 PM
You dont know evade or fireenn like i do, niether of them are or were bad staff... fireenn has been off pc foreva

i know fireen, not evade. if fireen is evade then i know evade too. i also know fireen abuses like hell on the pc and if evade is him then whats stopping him from doing it here?

Kite
10-11-2010, 06:51 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/350jokx.png
just made

wtf?

Haha.

ya, sandbox games ftw

Healy
10-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Unlike Val, Classic deserves a tab and actually is developing.

btw EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE IS FAAAAAKE

OrangeKirby555
10-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I found a server on Reborn called Graal the Adventure.
It's a lot bigger than the official GtA and it has more quests... Does that make CP Classic based off of the more original Graal the Adventure? And furthermore, does that make iPhone Classic based off of a server based off of another server? :0

Healy
10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I found a server on Reborn called Graal the Adventure.
It's a lot bigger than the official GtA and it has more quests... Does that make CP Classic based off of the more original Graal the Adventure? And furthermore, does that make iPhone Classic based off of a server based off of another server? :0
Graal the Adventure was Classic. The Reborn server is an old server pretty much but that's almost what Classic used to be before it was reset.

sirluke
10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
hey i wanna make an ichigo character. any tips for what body or head to use?

OrangeKirby555
10-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Graal the Adventure was Classic. The Reborn server is an old server pretty much but that's almost what Classic used to be before it was reset.

So you pretty much proved my point.
The Classic you work for is based off of Graal the Adventure. Because it was reset and had to be re-made.

Healy
10-12-2010, 06:42 AM
So you pretty much proved my point.
The Classic you work for is based off of Graal the Adventure. Because it was reset and had to be re-made.

Errrr... no. Graal Classic used to be called Graal The Adventure, and that's what the Reborn server basically stole.

Regretgraal
10-12-2010, 06:44 AM
Errrr... no. Graal Classic used to be called Graal The Adventure, and that's what the Reborn server basically stole.
Why is everyone arguing about this?

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes I known Fireen for a while too. I worked with him a lot.
He is actually abusive. As long as you can't give him many privileges, he can't abuse. I doubt he's abusive on classic iPhone since XOR limits their staff. Which is good.

I enjoy LAT since it is creative fun.

Alex Graal
10-12-2010, 01:53 PM
So many unneeded GPs popping up >.< I'm back, at least for a while XD Horses are GREAT except it gets SOOO annoying having to get off a horse to plant a bomb then getting back on to eat it, because then it forgets that you fed it so your speed boost is gone >.< A lot of admins need to be reconsidered...,

bomber
10-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Wondering if it should be made possible to lay bombs from horse.

Lia05
10-12-2010, 03:02 PM

Yes Please^_^. It'd be easier xD.

FateDog
10-12-2010, 03:56 PM
So many unneeded GPs popping up >.< I'm back, at least for a while XD Horses are GREAT except it gets SOOO annoying having to get off a horse to plant a bomb then getting back on to eat it, because then it forgets that you fed it so your speed boost is gone >.< A lot of admins need to be reconsidered...,

Name 3 un needed GP's, OTHER THAN NAACK, he is ATM useless in my mind :(

Pimp - hopefully GFX soon xD
Evade - Well we'll see xD
iDisney - Same as Evade :p

however all three are helping emails ALOT

Godzilla[D00M]
10-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Yes I known Fireen for a while too. I worked with him a lot.
He is actually abusive. As long as you can't give him many privileges, he can't abuse. I doubt he's abusive on classic iPhone since XOR limits their staff. Which is good.

I enjoy LAT since it is creative fun.

yeah fireen was annoying. and ive already heard about some abusing from him on classic.

yes!! just make it so we can dismount, lay a bomb, and get back up. replace the other button with a dismount button.

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 04:42 PM
;1352988']yeah fireen was annoying. and ive already heard about some abusing from him on classic.

yes!! just make it so we can dismount, lay a bomb, and get back up. replace the other button with a dismount button.
I mean I acknowledge Fireen as a friend and all, but at times he can be that way, but on the other side, he's very friendly.

I shall start to work on GK iPhone again this week.

<<Spam/Off-Topic>>
BTW: Does anyone play Minecraft here other than me? x)
I am going to start a server in that game (online survival mode). PM me to join.

XeroPlus
10-12-2010, 04:44 PM

I dont care as long as you also do arrows, lanterns and flutes too.

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 04:46 PM
I suggest you don't. Horses should be mainly used for traveling faster and easier around Graal. If you implement all of these options for the horses, almost every player will use it 24/7 instead of just walking on foot normally.
If you think about it in real life, I don't think soldiers or warriors used horses back then and threw bombs out of their bag or something they store it in and throw them at their enemies.
I can understand swords I guess, but bombs can be a little silly in my opinion.

I also think Horses should be disabled in the towns and cities, or at least Graal City so you don't see horses producing so much lag, and it makes the city look more "civilized" than random mounted players riding everywhere.

@Xero, that's what I'm talking about. ;)

FateDog
10-12-2010, 04:50 PM
I suggest you don't.... it creates lag...

Lol i like the horses in the town because i can get past the lag a lot faster...
im about 70% sure that zelda can throw bombs from his horse so seeing how the game is based....

XeroPlus
10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
lol i like the horses in the town because i can get past the lag a lot faster...
Im about 70% sure that zelda can throw bombs from his horse so seeing how the game is based....

link! L-i-n-k. Not zelda. Zelda is the princess. Gawsh

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 05:33 PM
link! L-i-n-k. Not zelda. Zelda is the princess. Gawsh
LOL! I used to think Zelda was Link when I was little.

Kite
10-12-2010, 05:41 PM
man, i wish I was around for the early 90s -.- that be AWESOME

when I was young I used to play the pokemon crystal games on gameboy, i had ruby

Alex Graal
10-12-2010, 05:58 PM
DEFINATLY make it so you can lay bombs. Mo lanterns, too much lag. But bombs DEFINITLY! A dismount option would be nice so your horse would still remember that I had fed it >.<

As for unneeded admins;

I don't mean to affend anybody and I love you all admins and members, but I don't see Elly doing much as an admin except having fun...<.< Naack I will mention, useless. And unfortunatly <33 Aikan she is awesome but I guess I never see her on her admin account? Unless she is something other than GP (but I think she is GP) it doesn't seem like her admin account helps the game very much. iDisney? What is he even? Don'thave my ipod to check atm but if he is ANOTHER GP I won't be happy >.< We need more Pimps and for them to be highered at a higher priority then Elllys and Naacks. One admin to show off powers and have fun is ok, but so many isn't >.< And what is Matt? I like him ALOT but purely from a need perspective when I am on I only see him give out hats >.< Not going to comment on iggy >.>

THE END THANKS FOR READING

Mafia Princess
10-12-2010, 06:03 PM
I wanted to like Graal but it seems a majority are
Children who like following me around hitting me.

Seems a grindfest too which isn't necessarily bad.
Anyone know a Guild with mostly Adult members?

I want to give this MMO another chance. It does not
pull me in currently. I'm strongly considering Yslandia

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 06:12 PM
I wanted to like Graal but it seems a majority are
Children who like following me around hitting me.

Seems a grindfest too which isn't necessarily bad.
Anyone know a Guild with mostly Adult members?

I want to give this MMO another chance. It does not
pull me in currently. I'm strongly considering Yslandia
You'l be getting smacked by some 6 year old's sword a lot. You'l have to get used to it, and just run into a city/town so they can't kill you. (Weaponry is disabled in Graal City and other towns/cities.

Yslandia is not bad, but has a poor player population.

burhke12
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I suggest you don't. Horses should be mainly used for traveling faster and easier around Graal. If you implement all of these options for the horses, almost every player will use it 24/7 instead of just walking on foot normally.
If you think about it in real life, I don't think soldiers or warriors used horses back then and threw bombs out of their bag or something they store it in and throw them at their enemies.

I also think Horses should be disabled in the towns and cities, or at least Graal City so you don't see horses producing so much lag, and it makes the city look more "civilized" than random mounted players riding everywhere.

And your saying soldiers can turn into a dragon, a blob, a bat, a cloud, a pumpkin, and a rock?

Healy
10-12-2010, 06:41 PM
And your saying soldiers can turn into a dragon, a blob, a bat, a cloud, a pumpkin, and a rock?
yessir

ferb12321
10-12-2010, 07:04 PM
:O! That mean's you'll be able to get prestige classes on zod! :O
I'm getting gold in 2 days. :)
Gonna make a bladeweaver first. Right now I'm playing era while I wait, and I'm actually good at it :D

Godzilla[D00M]
10-12-2010, 07:10 PM
I dont care as long as you also do arrows, lanterns and flutes too.

ooh thatd be coolio. itd also be awesome if you could jump rope on a horse xD. can you imagine? hula hoop, jump rope and juggle would be awesome on a horse. but prolly wont happentheyd just be a funny thing to see. also belly dance almost forgot bout that one.

gotta disagree with you there buddy. horses should be enabaled everywhere except maybe certain pk spots, but those spots would be seperate servers anyway. plus bombs would make horse farming a lot easier. and horse pk more fun.

also has anyone experimented with super bombs to see if they can get the longer range fire breath yet? or electric bombs for lightning breath?

FateDog
10-12-2010, 07:11 PM
LOL i know link is the little nublet, but zelda is the games name :p
I still call link zelda from time to time because Zelda sounds more like a hero and link sound more like a princess in my mind :p

but you know what i meant.

Axel, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, Besides the aikan part, she is on alot when im on at 2 am :p (when people are over she dose not play graal) I agree 100%

Alex Graal
10-12-2010, 07:13 PM
;1353327']ooh thatd be coolio. itd also be awesome if you could jump rope on a horse xD. can you imagine? hula hoop, jump rope and juggle would be awesome on a horse. but prolly wont happentheyd just be a funny thing to see. also belly dance almost forgot bout that one.

gotta disagree with you there buddy. horses should be enabaled everywhere except maybe certain pk spots, but those spots would be seperate servers anyway. plus bombs would make horse farming a lot easier. and horse pk more fun.

also has anyone experimented with super bombs to see if they can get the longer range fire breath yet? or electric bombs for lightning breath?
Gotta go PM Aikan or Pav for that one Godzilla, XD I don't think there will be super breath but lightning breath would be SWEET XD

HAPPY 10/12 EVERYONE

OOH I'm usually not on then >.< She is from Ohio >.< And it's Alex XD Lolz thanks for agreeing with me :)

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 08:16 PM
I didn't even know 3/4 of that came out already.

Healy
10-12-2010, 08:31 PM
He listed 6 things. Sooo make them equivalent plz

burhke12
10-12-2010, 08:52 PM

squishey u knew that and RAT

Alex Graal
10-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Math Lesson Time!!!

Here is the question: There are 6 things. Jordan only recognizes 3/4 of them. How many things does he recognize?

Lets set it up. 2 different ways.

A. 3/4 X 6/1 = 4.5

OR

A. 3/4 = 0.75 SO 0.75 X 6 = 4.5

Jordan recognized 4.5 of the things correctly.

(He might mean that he recognized four things and then only knew what half of another thing was. O.o)

YOU ARE WELCOME

TheEvilNoob
10-12-2010, 09:12 PM
;1353327']ooh thatd be coolio. itd also be awesome if you could jump rope on a horse xD. can you imagine? hula hoop, jump rope and juggle would be awesome on a horse. but prolly wont happentheyd just be a funny thing to see. also belly dance almost forgot bout that one.

Yes lightning breath is possible i saw iggy do it and it was SWEET
and while i was there i ate pimps burger head lol

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 09:26 PM
(deleted)

Jordanrracer
10-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Math Lesson Time!!!

Here is the question: There are 6 things. Jordan only recognizes 3/4 of them. How many things does he recognize?

A. 3/4 X 6/1 = 4.5

OR

(He might mean that he recognized four things and then only knew what half of another thing was. O.o)

YOU ARE WELCOME
Proved my Point, thanks Alex. I meant I didn't know about 75-80% of those items were available/released.

XeroPlus
10-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Math Lesson Time!!!

A. 3/4 X 6/1 = 4.5

OR

YOU ARE WELCOME

He? I must not know anything. (Well i did think Healy was a girl but now i think he is just gay)

EDIT: I dare somebody to count all of the emo heads on this game as they make up about 60% pretty much.

sokaroka
10-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Hi guys, just a couple of questions.

If I farm, at my house or a guild house or whatever, do gralats disappear over time?
Or can I keep farming without fear of them going? D:

Also, I need pictures of shops that need items to get into.
If anyone has the frog, or something that can get into special areas in shops, would you mind taking some screenshots in the shop so I can merge them into one big picture of it?
I just started playing again, and do not yet have enough money to buy these things, but want to update my site :)

burhke12
10-13-2010, 07:23 AM
Proved my Point, thanks Alex. I meant I didn't know about 75-80% of those items were available/released.

still u dont see a soldier turning into a rat..... or do you............. o.o

EDIT: u had to of known rat and bunny and squishey... =_=

Jordanrracer
10-13-2010, 01:34 PM

Yes, but I don't think you can shoot from being a Rat or what ever these creatures you're talking about. Can you drop bombs etc with these transformations? If so, it's pretty silly. But I think it's too weird and unfair for having so many features that are able to use on a horse like a player on foot.

Jordanrracer
10-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Our latest game has arrived in the App Store, an online game in retro-look. Right now it's mainly about chat and sparring, we focused on making the gameplay fast and fun. GraalOnline.com is an online game which focuses on player created content and we plan to add an online in-game map editor with an update soon.
Good for you. :)

Alex Graal
10-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Jordan I think he was quoting some post about Graal Classic for iPhone coming out >.<

How is work on being able to drop bombs from your horse coming along? It will help A TON!

IDEA TIME: When on horse, replace the glove button with dismount XD

bomber
10-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Could update the first post sometime yes :D

Alex Graal
10-13-2010, 02:32 PM
I wonder if Bomber is good at sparring in his own game XD Any chance you'd like to spar me Bomber? XD

FateDog
10-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Could update the first post sometime yes :D

If someone makes a new "Graal Video" and posts it here :p think you would replace the first video if the new one's better?

Alex Graal
10-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Yeah make a new one that includes horses and towers and guilds and sparring XD

Godzilla[D00M]
10-13-2010, 02:49 PM

history lesson time!

machiavellie said that a good soilder needs to be able to fight like a man, but also fight like a beast when it is necessary. we dont fight like beasts we fights as beasts. or...little...squishy...thingys...

XeroPlus
10-13-2010, 04:36 PM
;1354708']history lesson time!

machiavellie said that a good soilder needs to be able to fight like a man, but also fight like a beast when it is necessary. we dont fight like beasts we fights as beasts. or...little...squishy...thingys...

Prove the teacher wrong time!

You cant fight as them. The end.

Godzilla[D00M]
10-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Prove the teacher wrong time!

You cant fight as them. The end.

eh w/e we can still transform into them then pop up swing then transform again.

FateDog
10-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Yeah make a new one that includes horses and towers and guilds and sparring XD

Thats What I Was Planing To Do :p

gwFCCtennis
10-13-2010, 05:09 PM
;1353327']

Both work. Superbombs give longer range and jolt give long range lightning.

FateDog
10-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Both work. Superbombs give longer range and jolt give long range lightning.

Did not see more than 1-2 block in crease on the jolt bombs from regular, however Super Bombs seemed to have a 4-6 space increase.

Healy
10-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Did not see more than 1-2 block in crease on the jolt bombs from regular, however Super Bombs seemed to have a 4-6 space increase.
*volt bombs*

FateDog
10-13-2010, 06:05 PM
*volt bombs*

Always thought they were Jolt, or at least thats what the wep. shows up as for me.

Healy
10-13-2010, 06:08 PM
i really dont know i hear volt and jolt, sold as volts and jolts on many servers

gwFCCtennis
10-13-2010, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=Healy;1355058] i really dont know i hear volt and jolt, sold as volts and jolts on many servers[/QUOTE

The weapon comes pre-installed to every server. The weapon name is joltbomb so the official name would probably be Jolt Bombs.

Healy
10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=Healy;1355058]i really dont know i hear volt and jolt, sold as volts and jolts on many servers[/QUOTE

The weapon comes pre-installed to every server. The weapon name is joltbomb so the official name would probably be Jolt Bombs.
shut up :)

FateDog
10-13-2010, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=gwFCCtennis;1355065]
shut up :)

Glad this is a happy mad xD

Godzilla[D00M]
10-13-2010, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Healy;1355074]

Glad this is a happy mad xD

notice that it says im qouting healy even though im qouting you?

the pimp
10-13-2010, 07:22 PM
http://media.dramafever.com/st/img/default_comingsoon.jpg

gwFCCtennis
10-13-2010, 07:28 PM
http://media.dramafever.com/st/img/default_comingsoon.jpg

healy found you a new screensaver for your pc

bomber
10-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Yes I can replace the video in the first post, something with horses and Dead Wood would be nice.

Alex Graal
10-13-2010, 07:51 PM
It is just to attract new members XD Because it makes it seem so new. CAN"T BELEIVE WE HAVE SECOND MOST POST IN ALL OF TA XD Bomber fix up the horses with bomb dropping and fast XD I wanna famrs

gwFCCtennis
10-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Yes I can replace the video in the first post, something with horses and Dead Wood would be nice.

I would show spar, some intense PK fights, guild towers, horses, some GANIs (like juggle or hula hoop), Deadwood, skating in Snowtown, flute playing, guild systems, character customzation, but don't do it via PC. You will be swarmed during the video saying "BOMBER ADD ME AND GIVE ME A HAT".

Alex Graal
10-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Show graal city as well, so people can see how active we are!

Kite
10-13-2010, 08:29 PM
hmm, right now I'm making a maplestory like base (sprite base) for future purposes, when i finish the clothes template I'll post it on here so you can make one if you want, I'll ask my dad if he can program it so I can walk around ^_^ (2D)

LOL, I just was interviewed for a guild and the guy said, "On average , how long to you play graal a day?" So I answered, "Hmm, idk about an hour?" and he kicked me out of his house. Lol, how much of my life do u want me to waste? I was actually lying about the 1 hour lolz, I just check up every day or so to see if theres an update

phew, for a second there i craped my pants, I thought today was a friday, (13th today)

OrangeKirby555
10-13-2010, 08:31 PM
I would show spar, some intense PK fights, guild towers, horses, some GANIs (like juggle or hula hoop), Deadwood, skating in Snowtown, flute playing, guild systems, character customzation, but don't do it via PC. You will be swarmed during the video saying "BOMBER ADD ME AND GIVE ME A HAT".

Or make a second account and not use an admin tag or a 100% AP.
:)

gwFCCtennis
10-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Clear the admin #g tag, and setting the 100 ap to 65 ap would work. However his clientr.hours=Forever soooooo....

Healy
10-13-2010, 08:46 PM
ap= alignment points :)

gwFCCtennis
10-13-2010, 08:46 PM
ap= alignment points :)

gold star for translating ap to the non knowers.

Godzilla[D00M]
10-13-2010, 08:47 PM

i think you guys should have a contest. whoever makes the best video for graal gets it on youtube, on here, around other places, plus maybe 20k and some hat. id enter that. or even better a special horse, like one of the dragons from un, and 20k. idk i just think there should be gralats and something else as a prize lol. mostly because i like money :P.

XeroPlus
10-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Show graal city as well, so people can see how active we are!

Yeah! Walking by lag, sex slaves, and douches FTW!!!!

Healy
10-13-2010, 08:49 PM
don't be an ass, many people don't know.

Healy
10-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah! Walking by lag, sex slaves, and douches FTW!!!!
a douche is a personal genital cleaner

Godzilla[D00M]
10-13-2010, 09:24 PM
a douche is a personal genital cleaner

will you be my douche? sorry i had to :P

the pimp
10-13-2010, 09:58 PM
practicing with the revernia tileset. yes, theres alot of tileset errors and things i need to fix, but id say this is a pretty good first start considering ive never used this in a actual level editor before.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2383/firstrevernialevel.png

sokaroka
10-14-2010, 06:43 AM
Do gralats in a guild house farm disappear over time?

bmdino
10-14-2010, 07:45 AM

just make the video on the testbed server

ferb12321
10-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Do gralats in a guild house farm disappear over time?

Only if they upgrade the server (anti-lag upgrades, performance stuff like that, NOT new towns and new features and items).
I recommend to ALWAYS take everything from your farm once your done being online, just in case.

ferb12321
10-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Is 100% AP achiveable by iphone players?
I know gaining AP on pc is achived by just not attacking anyone and being killed a bunch till your ap goes up 100%.
EDIT:
Oops double post. SORRY!

Jordanrracer
10-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Fuzzball here with an important announcement (to most of us)
Kingdoms is hiring new, and hopefully better active staff. Needed = LATs/GFX

For those who were unactive please inform me if you'd like to quit, or reason you're inactivity. We can re-arrange the problems and figure what to do. (Not naming anyone because of some complaints. ;) Thanks
*[NOTE: I did not mean to offend anyone in any sort of way, so please don't take this too seriously.]

PM only-I can only read, but the reply message button never loads for some reason.

*To apply for GK iPhone, follow that link below. :D

Hiring Info (GK(Graal Kingdoms) Click Meinserted)

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Tell us about the game itself first please! >.< Well erm me, since I havn't played it for PC ever

Jordanrracer
10-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Tell us about the game itself first please! >.< Well erm me, since I havn't played it for PC ever
Hmm.

1.) I don't think we will charge as much as Classic iPhone does with DLC, etc.
2.) The app will be free too.
3.) Much friendlier staff working there, and will actually listen to the players. We will not hiring in-experienced staff. I doubt we will hire GP's (Pointless).
4.) Play Kingdoms on PC, and you will see similar features on iPhone + more.

I'm not going to release much info, since I am not allowed, and it will ruin the surprise. :(

newyorkernick
10-14-2010, 03:22 PM

As for some of us, Trigger, Pimp and other's who were unactive as far as I know have the risk of being probably fired (in my opinion) if they do not get their work down on the server. I'm going to start being active again this weekend, and hopefully Pimp and the rest will too. Please inform me if you'd like to quit, or reason you're inactivity. ;) Thanks
*[NOTE: I did not mean to offend anyone in any sort of way, so please don't take this too seriously.]

Oh, I forgot to mention Healy, confirm you're destiny please.

*raises hand*

I'll take what you say seriously and take it as offensive because it is.

Talking about wanting people fired is pretty unprofessional man especially on public forums. Keep it to yourself because it's incredibly rude. I expect you be aware of that since you're staff. We all have other commitments including school, work, and life. There is no reason to put pressure on staff members who choose to work for free. Let the manager handle it and he/she alone talk about it.

FateDog
10-14-2010, 03:44 PM
practicing with the revernia tileset. yes, theres alot of tileset errors and things i need to fix, but id say this is a pretty good first start considering ive never used this in a actual level editor before.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2383/firstrevernialevel.png

if u ever want any help, let me know :D

Jordanrracer
10-14-2010, 04:43 PM
*raises hand*

Talking about wanting people fired is pretty unprofessional man especially on public forums. Keep it to yourself because it's incredibly rude. I expect you be aware of that since you're staff. We all have other commitments including school, work, and life. There is no reason to put pressure on staff members who choose to work for free. Let the manager handle it and he/she alone talk about it.
I kind of admitted I was almost fired myself. But I will edit that. No one will be fired unless there is serious in-activity.

Sorry for being "unproffessional" in that way. But I have no other way to contact those two. (PMS hardly work on my computer, I need chrome or something).

I shall edit that post and rephrase what I said.
(I spoke to the Head LAT about the problems before).

Oh, and I think I mentioned they should PM me WHY/a reason for inactivity. (I thought they can be fired for bad reasoning, etc. I don't think I actually said they will be fired, only thought. You are right about that privacy. :)
I probably just typed my little statements in a total different way of thought, but I never actually wanted to get someone fired, did I? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Let's get back on topic shall we?

Godzilla[D00M]
10-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Only if they upgrade the server (anti-lag upgrades, performance stuff like that, NOT new towns and new features and items).
I recommend to ALWAYS take everything from your farm once your done being online, just in case.

i just throw 90 bombs, then collect.

*raises hand*

yeah i gotta agree with nyn. if your trying to warn them pm them, you shouldnt tell everyone so and so should be fired. thanks for editing fuzzy but the damage is already sorta done.

bomber
10-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Added a new checkbox on the map to show guild members, it also shows guild allies :)

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Excellent idea bomber XD Just what I wasthinking of earlier today, since I can't add all of the members it gets annoying looking for where they are :) Thanks a bunch! XD

EDIT: I'm getting frustrated at some of the admin pets out there >.< Like roxy who somehow has Elly's Happy face hat,and who somehow got two of Xor's masks, one of which has not been given out before. Or some of these people that got the Anubis mask just for knowing Matt...>.< Not from sparring him.

rant

My question: Why is being an admin on this server becoming more of a reward than a job? They get special hats, items, and everything else. That is why so many people want to be admins! Admins should not get rewarded SO many things for working >.< One admin hat per admin and that is that! Xor has like twenty masks and like 6 heads now. Iggy is wearing a body that I'm sure most of graal wants. Regret had a body that I would buy in a heartbeat... So many things! And why these admin hats? I mean yes, something to distinguish normal players from admins so normal players can't pretend to be admins, but why special bodys? And Heads? And so MANY admin hats! Why not just put them all for sale! And just leave like a really big crown for all admins to wear and never to be given out.

/rant

Jordanrracer
10-14-2010, 07:55 PM
;1357221']i just throw 90 bombs, then collect.

yeah i gotta agree with nyn. if your trying to warn them pm them, you shouldnt tell everyone so and so should be fired. thanks for editing fuzzy but the damage is already sorta done.
I never said who I wanted or should be fired. I was giving some notices. Thanks for trying to correct me though.
I was giving thoughts, besides lots of people want Classic IPhone staff which I was reading through fired. It was there opinion.
I kind of posted what I talked about before because I did notice it was a private notice.
I'd understand actually saying someone is fired is a little private, but even nyn said I can't fire people, which is true, I can't. Nor did I ever say I can fire
(I don't like Trigger much but I'd won't fire him if I could or want him fired. It's not my power to do so, and I'm in never any mood to want someone fired for silly reasons for just hating. But if staff get out of hand or act mean to the other staff, you have the right to report. Pimp is a nice guy, he's done some progress for us and I enjoy him on the team. I heard some staff on classic iPhone were hated but they obeyed the rules, so they are fine, but opinions never matter. Facts matter)
I'm pretty sure I posted my opinions which started some hate comments but it happens. Not only just me complains which some of you thinking I am.

But yes. Sorry.

For Alex: Send me some examples of your work of either Levels or GFX to my email.

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Guys! Stop correcting Jordan! >.< And Jordan don't correct them back!

SHARE THE LOVE!

As for horses: I can't stop using them! They are AMAZING! I am in love with horses. :) But can't wait till speed boots >.<

FateDog
10-14-2010, 08:10 PM

For those who were unactive please inform me if you'd like to quit, or reason you're inactivity. We can re-arrange the problems and figure what to do. (Not naming anyone because of some complaints. ;) Thanks

PM only-I can only read, but the reply message button never loads for some reason.

I would like to work but the "thread" confused me

Jordanrracer
Guys! Stop correcting Jordan! >.< And Jordan don't correct them back!

SHARE THE LOVE!

As for horses: I can't stop using them! They are AMAZING! I am in love with horses. :) But can't wait till speed boots >.<
Hmmm Graal Kingdoms PC have horses.. I'm thinking :)

Oh, I didn't mean to correct back, just don't want people to go against me too harsh. Not fun being hated on. (I'm sick today :O)

the pimp
COMPLETLEY forgot about my music vid for the past week. ill start filming again this weekend. lol.

btw interesting example i found of how much the graal overworld has grown since it first started.
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6156/comparisone.png

Jordanrracer
10-14-2010, 08:11 PM
I would like to work but the "thread" confused me
How so? PM me so you don't spam Bomber's thread.
(Sorry!)

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 08:12 PM
GL Pimp :) I'm sure it'll turn out AWESOME!

FateDog
10-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Pimp, as graal has evolved size wise it has also devolved alot player-wise.

when i began playing the 50 - 300 players were nice, now there mean, dishonest, foul mouthed, and hack crazy.

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Graal REALLY needs to work on it's hiring skills >.<

FateDog
10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Graal REALLY needs to work on it's hiring skills >.<

Im not saying names, but they should hire some LAT' and NAT's and get some CHOO CHOO going faster :p

we need a bigger GMAP so we can run away from LAG

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Oh so true XD ARGGG could somebody tell me where I can find a shield and/or sword template? (sorry for sounding stupid XD)

FateDog
10-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Oh so true XD ARGGG could somebody tell me where I can find a shield and/or sword template? (sorry for sounding stupid XD)

Go to the forums xD

http://i27.tinypic.com/314xoxw.png[/center]

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Where is it on there >.<

Godzilla[D00M]
10-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Im not saying names, but they should hire some LAT' and NAT's and get some CHOO CHOO going faster :p

we need a bigger GMAP so we can run away from LAG

problem is that xors too picky. he only hired azrael to do LAT i think and some others are jumping in to do a bit too but azraels kinda got too much to worry bout. and all the other good people are taken by other servers. honestly theyre really lucky to have azrael.

Alex Graal
10-14-2010, 09:20 PM
There it is! My first shield XD NOW somebody please give feedback, tell me how to submit it, AND please tell me where I can find a good tutorial on making shields that don't suck like mine XD And explains how to do transparency and .gif! ALSO what program should I be using?

EDIT: Also added sword. I know perfectly well that it is a recolor, but that is exactly why I like it. I need that sword to match my in-game colors (If you don't know what I look like ingame, look up the Leader of Nightmare :) I basicly look like an avatar but I spar a lot! :))

ALSO: How do I make fast swords, like the Stabber Jabber by Wafflez. Don't tell me there are no fast swords, because I know that is true. I mean how do I make it so it "stabs"

DisDude1
10-15-2010, 06:00 AM
There it is! My first shield XD NOW somebody please give feedback, tell me how to submit it, AND please tell me where I can find a good tutorial on making shields that don't suck like mine XD And explains how to do transparency and .gif! ALSO what program should I be using?

EDIT: Also added sword. I know perfectly well that it is a recolor, but that is exactly why I like it. I need that sword to match my in-game colors (If you don't know what I look like ingame, look up the Leader of Nightmare :) I basicly look like an avatar but I spar a lot! :))

ALSO: How do I make fast swords, like the Stabber Jabber by Wafflez. Don't tell me there are no fast swords, because I know that is true. I mean how do I make it so it "stabs"

For a Stabber, delete all of the template except for the sword directions that face exactly left, right, down, and up. So when you're done, you should only have 4 squares left. Our site http://graalmobile.blogspot.com teaches how to set transparencies and has a complete list of guidelines/rules.

burhke12
10-15-2010, 07:07 AM

um its okaay its not like i could do anybetter but its a little amature

bmdino
10-15-2010, 07:26 AM
;1357391']problem is that xors too picky. he only hired azrael to do LAT i think and some others are jumping in to do a bit too but azraels kinda got too much to worry bout. and all the other good people are taken by other servers. honestly theyre really lucky to have azrael.

Apparently Azrael is drunk most of the time and XOR does the majority of the levels now. But it may not be true..

FateDog
10-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Apparently Azrael is drunk most of the time and XOR does the majority of the levels now. But it may not be true..

Az is not drunk a lot, and all the LAT work he dose it all over the place.
Xor also LAT's, Pi also LAT's, they need more GOOD LAT's, but it's not easy to get in :p

bmdino
10-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Az is not drunk a lot, and all the LAT work he dose it all over the place.
Xor also LAT's, Pi also LAT's, they need more GOOD LAT's, but it's not easy to get in :p

how would you know?

Alex Graal
10-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Know what Bmindo who I hate now for being an ass in game and laguhing at for getting blinking head taken away :) Az obviously would not be drunk a lot. What idiot will, when he gets drunk,somehow manage to open the computer, open the game, type in the username and password, and then talk to freinds.... Erm As for the second part that is common knowledge.

FOR THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THAT SITE <333333 I LOVE IT :)

Godzilla[D00M]
10-15-2010, 03:13 PM

i dought that i know hes gotten drunk and played once and a while or so i heard. but playing graal drunk is probably a lot better than doing other things drunk. but hes most likely not drunk THAT much.

somehow fatedog i dought you know when azrael is and isnt drunk.

but honestly we should get off this topic. it isnt polite to talk about admins getting drunk.

bmdino
10-15-2010, 03:13 PM
;1358749']i dought that i know hes gotten drunk and played once and a while or so i heard. but playing graal drunk is probably a lot better than doing other things drunk. but hes most likely not drunk THAT much.

but honestly we should get off this topic. it isnt polite to talk about admins getting drunk.

True dat

Alex Graal
10-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Now working on a new sword :) A stabber. Again; where and how do I submit the shields and swords I made?

Jordanrracer
10-15-2010, 04:33 PM
;1358749']i dought that i know hes gotten drunk and played once and a while or so i heard. but playing graal drunk is probably a lot better than doing other things drunk. but hes most likely not drunk THAT much.

He could pretend that he's drunk.
I'm not even quite sure if he's 24 or what ever he said, he has a high pitched voice, but some people are that way. Just a thought, because I've encountered many 5-9 year olds saying they are 13 or 15 or 19, which is a total lie.

diffusion8r
10-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Bomber, any news on the Soul Bubbles front?

Alex Graal
10-15-2010, 05:20 PM
HERE IS MY MASTER PIECE: HOW DO I SUBMIT IT!!!!

Comment please :)

DisDude1
10-15-2010, 08:13 PM
HERE IS MY MASTER PIECE: HOW DO I SUBMIT IT!!!!

Comment please :)

Couple of things here...First, I completely explained how to do everything in the post right after the one you made on the last page. If you don't see a name that's common on this thread, do you ignore it? Do I need to start making my posts this noticeable?. To send your sword, send it to classic@graalonline.com, and you need to remove the template before you do.

Alex Graal
10-15-2010, 09:06 PM
What do you mean by remove the template?

Alex Graal
10-15-2010, 09:14 PM
ARG!

Here are the Stats:

Managers: Xor (1)

GPs: Trigger, taylor, NYN, iPanda, Akeon Feare, Wafflez, Vyse, Darkus, iDisneyWorld, Pimpsy, Zeke, Pav, elly, Aikan, Squirt, KFC, Evade, Naack (18)

Levels: Azreal, LoP, taylor (3)

Graphics: Trigger, Lolli (2)

Uploaders: Trigger, NYN, iPanda, Akeon Feare, Wafflez, Vyse, Darkus, iDisneyWorld, Pimpsy (9)

Other: Skyld, Twinny (2)

AND NEW PERSON HIRED WITH UNKNOWN POSITION: SHINTA

Total admins: 24 + 1(shinta)

GPs: 18

Levels: 3

Graphics: 2

Uploaders: 9 (Other means it just says Admin on the description)

Manager: 1

Unknown: 1

NOTICE ANY STRANGE THINGS ABOUT THAT LIST?

Kite
10-15-2010, 10:07 PM
ARG!

Here are the Stats:

GPs: Trigger, taylor, NYN, iPanda, Akeon Feare, Wafflez, Vyse, Darkus, iDisneyWorld, Pimpsy, Zeke, Pav, elly, Aikan, Squirt, KFC, Evade, Naack (18)

Uploaders: Trigger, NYN, iPanda, Akeon Feare, Wafflez, Vyse, Darkus, iDisneyWorld, Pimpsy (9)

unknown at end is 1 instead of 2 and >.> what?! shintas and admin now?!
COMPLETLEY forgot about my music vid for the past week. ill start filming again this weekend. lol.

btw interesting example i found of how much the graal overworld has grown since it first started.
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6156/comparisone.png

Lol, I was around when it wasnt that busy

He could pretend that he's drunk.
I'm not even quite sure if he's 24 or what ever he said, he has a high pitched voice, but some people are that way. Just a thought, because I've encountered many 5-9 year olds saying they are 13 or 15 or 19, which is a total lie.

Lol, youve talked to 5 year olds on graal? man, I started playing video games young but damn, not that young

(no offense to any 5 year olds on this thread =D)

Jordanrracer
10-15-2010, 10:09 PM
ARG!

Here are the Stats:

2/3 of the GP's are iPhone players based on Xor's favorite (which is a pretty nice way of hiring since you trust those, but they are usually unexperienced which I am guessing. Quite a few I noticed that were hired were getting taught by their friends how to use the RC for some features)

Xor doesn't hire enough graphics and lats?
And I expected Shinta to eventually be hired. He's like Iggy is a way I think.
Every "popular" player will eventually be hired.

I'd rather see more Devs with the GP powers, then random GP's crying for attention as I usually see, like that picture I saw with a group of them partying on a roof.

@ NYN: Would that be professional in that case? I thought you knew best. :)

DisDude1
10-15-2010, 10:10 PM
What do you mean by remove the template?

You see those green and red squares under your shield directions? Those need to be removed.

Alex Graal
10-15-2010, 10:18 PM
So like this?

XeroPlus
10-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Anybody use Opera Mini Browser? Its much better then safari mobile. Nothing like Cloud Browse luckily.

In graal related stuff, I got jailed by accidentaly glitching. (Sparring with a horse)

DisDude1
10-15-2010, 11:29 PM
So like this?

Correct. Now send it to classic@graalonline.com with the subject: ATTN: SWORD SUBMISSION.

the pimp
10-16-2010, 01:06 AM
screenshot of the music vid:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9518/frame25.png

sokaroka
10-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Graalhq.com

Coming soon....

Lia05
10-16-2010, 05:40 AM
@ Fuzzy;
Well, i'm just a Noob player on Graal that's been playing for 10 months. I may not know anything about Graal other than playing it but i do see & noticed things going around. First of all, not every "popular" person would become an admin because not every popular person craves for it. From my P.O.V., you seem to not like any in-experienced admins. You were once in-experienced before so you can't really judge them. They are still learning just like you & everyone else. There's always room for improvements. And there's nothing wrong with admins playing around/hanging out on the roofs as long as the admins aren't abusing powers. I don't know if you've played on this server long enough(by hours) but the players love seeing admins around. I'm pretty sure they just want to have fun & make the players happy since they are doing this to help the community =]...

Godzilla[D00M]
10-16-2010, 10:43 AM
@ Fuzzy;
Well, i'm just a Noob player on Graal that's been playing for 10 months. I may not know anything about Graal other than playing it but i do see & noticed things going around. First of all, not every "popular" person would become an admin because not every popular person craves for it. From my P.O.V., you seem to not like any in-experienced admins. You were once in-experienced before so you can't really judge them. They are still learning just like you & everyone else. There's always room for improvements. And there's nothing wrong with admins playing around/hanging out on the roofs as long as the admins aren't abusing powers. I don't know if you've played on this server long enough(by hours) but the players love seeing admins around. I'm pretty sure they just want to have fun & make the players happy since they are doing this to help the community =]...

everyone who kisses admin ass gets hired if they want to. notice that everyone who ranks up in zanza to the point of becoming one of the leaders gets hired? and i cant say i really like inexperienced admins. it just means they dont know what theyre doing. i mean like if they dont know rc thats completly different then just not knowing what to do in a given situation which a lot of them dont. id say that like 70-80% of graal players to admins will just goof off. its honestly pretty rare that they do find a good one. this is pretty much how it works. person gets hired. they say to all their friends "im an admin!" theyre friends are happy for them. then they forget about 50% of their friends and to the other half theyll give unfair treatment to. ex: giving them free hats, or heads, giving them free kills, giving them free money, and the list goes on. and the thing about standing on roofs is pretty much what admins are doing is attracting the attention they crave, and ignoring all the players since theyre admins and all players are below them in their minds. then they see a guild mate, they pull them up, 50 other admins warp there too and do the same thing. and actually ive noticed more players starting to get pissed off at admins. but the players who you say love them dont they actually love the things that that admin could give them if they became friends. they want the same fame as the admin, and the other perks that come with it. the people who stand against them are jailed for not a great reason really, they just sort of backtalk admins, and dont get any perks. thats always the motive to wanting to hang out with admins no one is nice to an admin just to be their friend. people shouldnt need a gold name to get a friend.

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 11:04 AM
@ Fuzzy;
Lia... seriously? You may be the perfect littleangel who wants to help graal. NONE OF THE OTHER ADMINS ARE! Only reason people want admin now is for all th unreleased content.

Jordanrracer
10-16-2010, 11:16 AM
@ Fuzzy;
In real and serious games you'd hardly ever see a staff member. They are usually always doing there job correctly, and always helping the community. Examples: Habbo, WoW, Runescape, MapleStory, etc. They are always hidden, and that's a good thing. Players would just play that game for the staff, not the game itself.
I know GraalOnline isn't usually a serious game for server Dev, I see it as playing a game by Dev'ing too, but it's pretty annoying and rude seeing them playing around on their job, and struggling for attention. Get a regular account for that.
Lia, I never said that you were unexperienced but im not quite sure if someone in Classic iPhone's staff team teaches how to use manners and how to use the RC and what else is required to the newly recruited staff.
I'm being serious, and this is one of these servers I should expect to have strict manager to face his staff, since it is a big server like Zodiac, Era, Kingdoms, etc.
I know I don't have any powers to make this work, but then again, it's my opinion.

Staff should have a mixture of Pavilion's and Vyse's characteristics.
-Pavilion is more of a hidden staff as he is usually stealthed and literally never abused his powers even in private. Ever since Healy was fired, he took his job seriously (Sorry for mentioning that Healy)
-Vyse is one of the best mannered staff on the server, he is mature in every way you can think of,
he knows how to use the controls and RC required to work like Pav.

Yes, I wasnt experienced back then. No one was experienced until they got used to PC Graal's concept and started to learn to Dev.
It's a little awkward somehow why XOR hires iPhone players and not enough PC Players like Darkus. Did anyone notice the Devs and GPs around December? There were hardly any iPhone staff, all PC mostly, and they showed maturity. I'm with them and I don't think I'm even that mature enough as them yet.

@Zilla, thanks for helping to correct my post earlier.

Jordanrracer
10-16-2010, 11:27 AM
EDIT: Where it says "I'm with them" I meant in terms of I'm rooting/applauding for them.
(Cant scroll down on my huge paragraphs when editing :()

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 11:39 AM
I agree Jordan. Though about Pav, he doesn't abuse his powers, but he does help his freinds farm with a hammer or red bombs, and shows them new items in game >.<

Where can I download the graal level maker?

redsoxsrule424
10-16-2010, 11:41 AM
I agree Jordan. Though about Pav, he doesn't abuse his powers, but he does help his freinds farm with a hammer or red bombs, and shows them new items in game >.<

Where can I download the graal level maker?

Nope. He doesn't do that. He isn't even kept in the loop about some things. And if he did, Lollipop helped Healy farm so it wouldn't even apply.

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Lolz kk>.< I've seen it, but it doesn't really matter :) He does an AMAZING job of staying mature in game and not screaming for attention. Thats why he is one of my favorites.

Now can somebody tell me where to download the graal level editor?

Jordanrracer
10-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Lolz kk>.< I've seen it, but it doesn't really matter :) He does an AMAZING job of staying mature in game and not screaming for attention. Thats why he is one of my favorites.

Now can somebody tell me where to download the graal level editor?
Yes, download the PC Client of GraalOnline, make a PC Account, Log on the client, go to the titlescreen where the playerworlds are (the server list selection), look at the bottom left corner where it says start then click it, Install packages, then go to "developer tools", then "Level editor".
Install it, it should then appear in you're graal file location, or on you're desktop. Enjoy.

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Thank you :) How long will the download take, do you know?

Healy
10-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Thank you :) How long will the download take, do you know?
It should take like 5 seconds.

Lia05
10-16-2010, 02:45 PM
@ Godzilla;
Yes I agree w/ most of your post. And the only reason people get pissed at admins is because the admins "didn't" notice them or answer their questions. And most of my friends that became admins did forget me, except for iDisneyWorld ;P.
@ Alex;
Idk why you would want it for fame~_~. Fame gives you headaches & drama
.@ Fuzzy
I missed the mature staff from December too. But they did play with us more than the admins now. They bombed us & dragged us around. And I like some of the staff that were iPhone players like Nyn & LordOfPi13 because from what I've heard, they do pretty amazing things & commit their time to making Graal better.
EDIT: Maybe XOR hired more iPhone players because the iPhone admins know how to handle a server w/ a large count of players because they, themselves have played it so they would know how to help out. But I would like to see more admins from PC. They're interesting to Me & I like their skills^_^.

ferb12321
10-16-2010, 03:05 PM
I think iPhone needs a FAQ/Player Relations admin. I never see ANY admins/GPs helping newbies and stuff like that, and they all have their PM's blocked. I think I would make a great one, 400 hours, no afking. I know almost all scams that people try to pull (self experience of being a victim DX), and I love answering questions. I really want to help out the community by helping newbies, and showing them around, and telling them what to not fall for :)
I'm gonna ask xor, see what he thinks.

burhke12
10-16-2010, 03:31 PM
I think iPhone needs a FAQ/Player Relations admin. I never see ANY admins/GPs helping newbies and stuff like that, and they all have their PM's blocked. I think I would make a great one, 400 hours, no afking. I know almost all scams that people try to pull (self experience of being a victim DX), and I love answering questions. I really want to help out the community by helping newbies, and showing them around, and telling them what to not fall for :)

well thats kind of nooby tome i have 443 i think and u dont see them hiring me.

sokaroka
10-16-2010, 04:06 PM

You however, have horrible grammar/spelling.

ferb12321
10-16-2010, 04:08 PM
You however, have horrible grammar/spelling.
Burrrrnneedddd.

DisDude1
10-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Why am I, and the other new staff, being judged before you guys even know us? I'm a bit tired of the "oh he was in Zanza, and therefore he became an admin" talk. FYI, you guys actually have no idea as to why I was hired. It wasn't just because I became a co-leader of Zanza. In fact, it has very little to do with that. Also, I find the comments on how we don't do anything a bit offensive, considering I've done 300 uploads since I was hired (one week). The whole "stand on a roof and be cool" thing isn't even encouraged by the other staff (I wouldn't do it anyways, too much unneeded publicity). Alex, I walked you through your sword, and you next post is how we don't help? One last thing, let's see how many people actually read this, because it seems that since I'm not a well-recognized name, I'm overlooked.

Thanks Lia!

Jordanrracer
10-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Why am I, and the other new staff, being judged before you guys even know us? I'm a bit tired of the "oh he was in Zanza, and therefore he became an admin" talk. FYI, you guys actually have no idea as to why I was hired. It wasn't just because I became a co-leader of Zanza. In fact, it has very little to do with that. Also, I find the comments on how we don't do anything a bit offensive, considering I've done 300 uploads since I was hired (one week). The whole "stand on a roof and be cool" thing isn't even encouraged by the other staff (I wouldn't do it anyways, too much unneeded publicity). Alex, I walked you through your sword, and you next post is how we don't help? One last thing, let's see how many people actually read this, because it seems that since I'm not a well-recognized name, I'm overlooked.

Thanks Lia!
Hmmm.. I don't think I actually mentioned you. I was talking in general, which is not always 100% everyone I'm talking about, and nope, I didn't mention "Zanza" in any of my posts, and when were you a staff? "Disdude1" is a staff"?
EDIT: Oh, I found out you're Disney from you're signature.

Keep me out of it if you're speaking to me, or unless you have something you'd like to argue with. (In a friendly manner of course)

@Lia: Xor and all of the staff had gotten more serious since the introduction of a bigger player count, and had to become more professional. At the beginning those PC staff were actually the ones that helped the most to develop. I heard NYN and Pi do their job right too. I never complained about those two, just most staff in general. I don't see how being a player on a huge iPhone game can give you more experience with handling more people. Infact I think it would be more harder for the iPhone player if he was helping to control all of these people IF he/she was hired. Unlike those, I heard lots of the PC players were skilled for years (i'm not :(, started around december ;)), which they have the advantage to know how to act quicker in using the RC, and using commands to jail/etc to control the thousands of players.

BTW: Does anyone else notice this thread is a very good thread to debate on this game?
Also, I'm going to change my name to "Fuzzy" or "FuzzBall" or "The Fuzz" as my name since of everyone starting the "i" idea in the front of their name. First it was one person named "i" (forgot his name) then I used that idea which I later named myself to iFuzzy (before it was Fuzzy Poop, silly name huh?) then iPanda took it, the whole idea spread across graal, then my friend iBear (AKA TheDrunkenFish, sadly he quit :(), then it went all downhill.

I don't think I was the first with that name, but I was surely in the top 3 with the idea.

DisDude1
10-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Hmmm.. I don't think I actually mentioned you. I was talking in general, which is not always 100% everyone I'm talking about, and nope, I didn't mention "Zanza" in any of my posts, and when were you a staff? "Disdude1" is a staff"?

Keep me out of it if you're speaking to me, or unless you have something you'd like to argue with. (In a friendly manner of course)

@Lia: Xor and all of the staff had gotten more serious since the introduction of a bigger player count, and had to become more professional. At the beginning those PC staff were actually the ones that helped the most to develop. I heard NYN and Pi do their job right too. I never complained about those two, just most staff in general. I don't see how being a player on a huge iPhone game can give you more experience with handling more people. Infact I think it would be more harder for the iPhone player if he was helping to control all of these people IF he/she was hired. Unlike those, I heard lots of the PC players were skilled for years (i'm not :(, started around december ;)), which they have the advantage to know how to act quicker in using the RC, and using commands to jail/etc to control the thousands of players.

BTW: Does anyone else notice this thread is a very good thread to debate on this game?

You've never read my signature...?

Jordanrracer
10-16-2010, 06:02 PM
You've never read my signature...?
I literally just edited it before I read your post. Just added, not deleted

Oh, one piece of information I left out, It doesn't matter how much you put into doing emails, it makes the players happy, but depending on how much time you have on your hand, the more you can do, but at least try getting enough posts a day or what ever Xor wanted you to do. Some people have school like NYN and Lia mentioned I think, and after-school activities.

EDIT: I usually have a habit of saying "You're" instead of "Your", usually i fix it, sometimes I forget :)

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 06:22 PM
@ Disney - I never knew it was you. Thats #1. Second of all everyone here reads EVERY post. Just saying. And third of all you have NEVER answered me in game. EVER! I asked about your hat. I asked for a tip on sparing. You NEVER answer. But thanks for the help on here :)

And don't deny the zanza thing. Where have the LAST LIKE TEN ADMINS COME FROM. Wait, let me make the list of admins from admin guilds.

Trigger, Matt, Akeon, Vyse, Disney, Pimp, Elly, Aikan, - And those are the ones I know 100%! There are the other new admins I'm not sure about.

How many were high ranks in these guilds? Akeon, Vyse, Disney, Pimp, Aikan, Elly

Next admin prediction: Florida Oranges. Why? High rank in zanza.

IT DEFINITLY HAS TO DO WITH ZANZA.

DisDude1
10-16-2010, 06:50 PM
@ Disney - I never knew it was you. Thats #1. Second of all everyone here reads EVERY post. Just saying. And third of all you have NEVER answered me in game. EVER! I asked about your hat. I asked for a tip on sparing. You NEVER answer. But thanks for the help on here :)

And don't deny the zanza thing. Where have the LAST LIKE TEN ADMINS COME FROM. Wait, let me make the list of admins from admin guilds.

Trigger, Matt, Akeon, Vyse, Disney, Pimp, Elly, Aikan, - And those are the ones I know 100%! There are the other new admins I'm not sure about.

How many were high ranks in these guilds? Akeon, Vyse, Disney, Pimp, Aikan, Elly

I said being in Zanza had nothing to do with me getting hired. In fact, your list could use some revising.

Vyse-Wasn't hired because he was in Zanza, I can assure you.
Matt-Admin long before Zanza even existed.
Pimp-If he was ever in Zanza, it was for 5 minutes total.
Akeon-Was he even in Zanza?
Trigger-Recognized due to his amazing GFX, not Zanza.
Elly and Aikan-Yeah I'll agree with you there, hired because they were in Zanza, lol.

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Sorry to correct you but I said Admin Guilds, not Zanza. Vyse DEFINITLY joined Zanza because he wanted Admin. Pimp was in NYN's guild. Triggers skills got recognized BECAUSE he was in Zanza. Matt I am not sure about since he made the subguild and that must have meant he was in zanza >.< Not sure.

And I'm not trying to insult you, but those are the facts. Everyone sees that you get recognized ONLY in admin guilds >.<

bmdino
10-16-2010, 07:20 PM

I like this idea, but on graalonline.com servers there are usually less than 100 players online, so not very many PMs.. Imagine 1000+ Players pming faqs! And plus the vibe of iPhone players is different from PC players. iphone players ask stuff like "Can I have a hat" or "Hi, can you add me?". I bet half the PMs would be spam like that.

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 07:22 PM
SOLUTION: Temporary block? Maybe make an option to block the person for 24 hours? The next time 48, then if he pms something bad maybe forever? XD

the pimp
10-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Sorry to correct you but I said Admin Guilds, not Zanza. Vyse DEFINITLY joined Zanza because he wanted Admin. Pimp was in NYN's guild. Triggers skills got recognized BECAUSE he was in Zanza. Matt I am not sure about since he made the subguild and that must have meant he was in zanza >.< Not sure.

And I'm not trying to insult you, but those are the facts. Everyone sees that you get recognized ONLY in admin guilds >.<

dont go saying i got hired because im in an admin guild. i worked my ass off to get good at gfx and that was the reason i got into magic. i had already gotten the iron bull and flaming helmet sold before i was in any admin guilds. because i got recognized for it. sure nyn supported me to be hired after that, but not because i got lucky or something and got into an admin guild, but because i was Doing something that he thought would be helpfull for graal... wait, what have you done?

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 07:43 PM
CALM down pimp >.< I've created a top twenty guild which is beasicly the only thing that keeps about 125 people playing graal (attachment to others in the guild) But thats not the point >.< I was making a point that most people that get hired DO have skills, but oly get recognized in admin guilds, or in your case, the forums. The forum is basicly an admin guild in a way. >.< No need to get fiesty.

the pimp
10-16-2010, 07:47 PM
The forum is basicly an admin guild in a way. >.<

i lol'd

Alex Graal
10-16-2010, 08:21 PM
I did too XD This is the way admins get to know players as well as through admin guilds.

If I was Xor, I would make a newb account, make it relativly unnoob, and join some guilds, to see if there are any people with admin potential that are not in admin guilds. Also hire more PC people?

Healy
10-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Lol I was at six flags for 7 hours with my main hoes what did I miss?

Alex Graal
10-17-2010, 08:20 AM
OMG you are lucky >.< That sounds really fun. You didn't miss much. Now they show guild members on the map and it shows how many members and allies seperatly when you talk in GC.

FloridaOranges
10-17-2010, 09:16 AM

Akeon is from pc and Matt was an admin before the guild system existed

Nursie
10-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Disney was hired because he was willing to help out. He was transing and fixing shields for us before he got hired. None of you offered to do that for us. Pimp was hired for being one of the best hat makers on this server. No regular player sent me hats anywhere near as good and creative as his. I don't think Florida is gonna be hired. Xor has no real reason to hire him AT THE MOMENT... I'd hope Punk182 (out of the popular players) will be hired next. He's creative, artistic and polite. Maybe you guys should actually do something to get recognized rather than complain and accuse it of being just Zanza. If you got good at graphics, I'd be happy to recommend you. If you actually helped out, just to help out then I'd recommend you too. Lia05 would be hired in a heartbeat IF she wanted to be hired. She's one of the nicest players.

One of my friends (somewhat popular) asked if I would recommend her. I told her maybe if she got better at graphics. Then she got the idea that she needed to impress me with one hat. I really don't like that people think they can get hired just by doing one thing. If you really wanna be hired so badly, then keep trying to prove to us you can actually work.

Zanza has a few great people, think about how they recruit... Some of them are extremely annoying with their 'better than you' attitude. But some of them are just great people in general. People are popular for a reason. I'm gonna agree that Elly and KFC really didn't deserve to be hired. Elly has gotten a lot friendlier though, so I guess I'm glad he wasn't fired. I might not see Aikan on enough, but she's a really nice player.

First I hear complaints about it's not fair that mostly PC players get hired... Now not enough get hired?

And Shinta was never hired, so I don't know what's up with that.

Jordanrracer
10-17-2010, 10:21 AM
I didn't want to get hired :O?
Hehe I made one hat and offered to help with the uploading a while ago.

Nursie
10-17-2010, 10:25 AM
That doesn't beat the ton of hats Pimp did and all the e-mails Disney fixed up for us. Plus Pimp is really good at hats. Doing something once doesn't show willpower...

Jordanrracer
10-17-2010, 10:30 AM
My goal wasn't to get hired here when time has past, I kind of started to work on small Dev PC servers then moved onto GK for a little.

Starting off fresh is fun since you can make almost anything you'd like.

Nursie
10-17-2010, 10:33 AM
Then why are you complaining about Xor hiring 'friends'?

Raiken
10-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Here is an extremley annoying bug/glitch. many of ym friends have this same problem

When walking through large crowds of people your game crashes. And another on is when starting up graal it crashes before you can start playing and will do it once or twice then it will let you play.

BTW: That bug you said you fixed, my Gamecenter thinks im in the tutorial so GC invites don't work.

FateDog
10-17-2010, 11:17 AM
That doesn't beat the ton of hats Pimp did and all the e-mails Disney fixed up for us. Plus Pimp is really good at hats. Doing something once doesn't show willpower...

So I show willpower? :D?

&@Raikan, Its not a bug or glitch, the amount of people make the iPod over process information and cause it to close the app, happens on most apps when lots of info is cross changed, remember it's identifying every images on the player (Head, Hat, Body, Shield, Sword) the players name, the GMAP level your entering, and the tile-set.

Im sure you would crash if you were an iPod :p

Godzilla[D00M]
10-17-2010, 12:07 PM
alright i was gone for a while. pretty much this is what i think of this whole thing: there are still way too many either unnecessary, or abusive admins. and i kinda gotta blame that on xor. he should be ready to fire since other players would kill for the job that other players do get and just abuse. i think certain admins i will now name need to mature up. i know of a bunch of player admins i like but i also know of a bunch i dont like. as for the zanza thing zanza definitely has something to do with getting hired. the thing is that zanza gets you discovered a lot more easily. like for instense trigger has great gfx, so he runs around azrael and other zanza admins see and say oh he should be hired and it is done. then they decide that a zanza mem would make a great gp, which btw is mostly where the leaders are hired. see in azraels mind hes ranking up people since theyre a good guild mem and then he thinks theyll make a good admin too. but then they dont half the time...my top 10 right now would probably be...

1. darkus. known him from before, a great gp, and very mature.
2. azrael. great at LAT, and a good admin, but hes too quick to promote someone to be hired
3. lop13. a great LAT, hard worker, and suprisingly much more mature than many other admins even though hes many years younger than them.
4. nyn. a great gp, vbery funny, nice, although maybe a little quick to jail. (i was falsely jailed by him once).
5. lollipop. great graphics, works super hard, but is quick to give her friends perks (ex: healy).
6. pavilion75. never abuses, is always very nice, but hes a little too quit to the point where hes not noticed.
7. pimp. amazing gfx, always very nice, but i see him around graal more than id like to.
8. disdude. even though ive never seen him around, which isnt bad from what he says hes working very hard.
9. vyse. always very nice, doesnt put himslef in the spot light a lot though which isnt a bad thing.
10. iggy. hes really nice, good at his job, nd doesnt abuse.

Vingdoloras
10-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Someone got my UDID -.- it's so annoying to notice that someone was on when you weren't, and spent lots of money (though I do have more than enough, still annoying -.-) on buying additional horses, looted my farm (I was aiming for getting them all purple -.-) and possibly messed with my friends...

FateDog
10-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Zanza really dose not have much to do with hirings, most staff that are hired ARE NOT in zanza... only LOP, Aikan, Az, and ELLY are in zanza, and they RARELY tag up.

Godzilla[D00M]
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Zanza really dose not have much to do with hirings, most staff that are hired ARE NOT in zanza... only LOP, Aikan, Az, and ELLY are in zanza, and they RARELY tag up.

are you kidding me?

LOP, NYN, ellybelly, aiken, trigger, vyse, and disney were just a few to name. many of them quit, but they were still zanza mems who got hired. im sure there are still many more.

Alex Graal
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Nursie how can players help out IF ALL ADMINS HAVE PM FROM FRIENDS ONLY ON?

Chibi-Zed
10-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Who knows how to make your game faster in deadwood tower?ive seen players runningnway faster than me there.

the pimp
10-17-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm pretty sure I can answer this one on the behalf of all the staff. Use the Feedback instead, please. I'm sure sometimes people can send constructive feedback to us through pms but 99.99% of the time it will just be another annyoing 12 year olds asking for hats, me to join their guild, or asking how I became an admin ( which I've already explained to 30 people now I'm fed up with explaining stories I've repeated sooo many times)

So In short, we'd get a massive amount of usless spam thst would endlessly tourture us till out little pixelated heads implode in on themselves.
And if you're banned from feedback, it was probably for a good reason, if not, try to contact a staff member some other way than pming because we probably wouldn't get your message if we had pms from everyone on because of the horrendous spam.

Alex Graal
10-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Can't ask to help do emails through feedback. Or ask to meet with an admin through feedback: Instant feed back ban. And what is only other way? Forums or pm. Forums not everyone can access. And how do you get on an admins friend list? ADMIN GUILD.

And I see you all the time with your hat and head in graal city pimp. Your showing it off (not in a bad way, its just a fact) That might explain the PMs.

OMG EMO PANDA ITS ME! BLUE HEAD ALEX! yOU NEED A LESS LAGGY DEVICE

Kite
10-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Most people don't get hired because they ask right when they do something some what good, to get hired. I mean seriously. . . I've NEVER asked an admin if I could get hired, and if I want even a slight chance, I'm gonna need to improve, a LOT. Instead of begging for a spot, do something productive, seriously. I had been slacking on my gfx skills for a good month, so all the other gfx were way ahead of me. So, I started another project and I'm back in action. So, instead of begging like a pathetic child, work on something... (even though I am a child =P )

oh ya and I agree with what lolli said couple of pages back, Lia is probably the nicest player in graal along with Laichi, ^_^

newyorkernick
10-17-2010, 03:37 PM

Facebook.

Alex Graal
10-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Not everyone has facebook >.<

HELP!What is the torch status code? Please tell <3

the pimp
10-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Can't ask to help do emails through feedback. Or ask to meet with an admin through feedback: Instant feed back ban. And what is only other way? Forums or pm. Forums not everyone can access. And how do you get on an admins friend list? ADMIN GUILD.

And I see you all the time with your hat and head in graal city pimp. Your showing it off (not in a bad way, its just a fact) That might explain the PMs.

OMG EMO PANDA ITS ME! BLUE HEAD ALEX! yOU NEED A LESS LAGGY DEVICE

The pms don't come on my iPod account or have anything to do with my hat or head, bro. But I have to admit (as hard as it is) I am showing it off :p but hey, if you got your head uploaded, you would to. But again, that's besides the point. I don't get too much spam on my iPod even with those heads, but I did on my pc because on this server for some reason the staff here is treated like celebrities. Do what nyn said, and contact them on facebook or maybe even skype. I don't want a crapload of spam, just for every 1/100 pms to be something useful; that's not very productive IMO and can turn a nice day into a pretty frustrating one. Sorry if I sounded harsh or anything. :/

Alex Graal
10-17-2010, 03:57 PM
You don't. I see your point XD I still think Graal needs a calm,patient person to answer help PMs! It would help people a ton. :)

DOES ANYBODY KNOW TORCH STATUS CODE!

Kite
10-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Yay! just finished the base for my character ^_^

gwFCCtennis
10-17-2010, 04:20 PM

Thanks Lia!

This is totally true. Coming from a server owner, and staff on many servers, I know that staff do stuff that is not in the public eye yet extremely effictive. There is no staff that is not working, as they are always on GP patrol duties, every hacker they jail is helping Graal majorly and everyone just thinks its not normal. They update as much as possible, and they add hats so that you don't get bored in between major updates. Uploading 300 images is also a TON of work. Downloading 300 images from CI's jungle of an email inbox and saving them to your computer, clearing backgrounds on each and individually uploading them all through RC is a lot of work, and takes a lot of time. The staff do so much but get overlooked by the public who only focuses on the big things, not the little things that lead to one big thing. And iDisneyWorld, you and other staff deserve more recognition and thanks for all you do, and I'm sorry that the public can't realize this.

Nursie
10-17-2010, 04:21 PM
;1361508']
5. lollipop. great graphics, works super hard, but is quick to give her friends perks (ex: healy).

I stopped that after what Healy did and realizing that's what 99% of the people wanna be my friends for.

"ADD ME" "TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME" "JOIN MY GUILD" "UPLOAD MY SHIELD" "F--- U JAIL ME" "ADMINS SUCK" I had my PMs on for 30 mins last night, when I finally turned them off, I kept clicking the PM button and they were there nonstop. All it takes is one person to tell their friends or their guild that an admin has PMs on. Out of the hundreds of people who PMed me, I blocked about 20 of them for trying to be insulting or purposely annoying. Only one of them actually reported a glitcher. Then he told me it was his Birthday and asked for a free head. I had someone tell me to go to Swamp and say there was a hacker just to ask for a screenshot of me.

Facebook.

That's exactly how Pimp got his first hat uploaded. I wasn't interested in using it, but then Xor saw it on Facebook and wanted it.

A lot of people made 'Graal' Facebooks instead of real ones too. And we have a staff contacts sign for a reason... Some people talk to Xor/other staff on Skype. I do check graphics in the e-mail, but 99% of them are crap or recolors.

As much as newbies need help, I don't think we are ready to hire a FAQ staff. If I could still edit attributes, you'd see how bad it is to have PMs on and a gold name.

gwFCCtennis
10-17-2010, 04:31 PM

Before you rant, get your facts straight. Vyse joined zanza because astro failed and he need good guild to have fun with. He has PC experience (worked on Nerv) and is good at graphics. Pimp was in NYNs guild, but not to become an admin. He became staff because he is amazing at graphics, and has staff experience (Xazier and Revernia). Trigger got recognized by Xor, and his lion mask was uploaded. He posted more of his work on his graal FaceBook, and got a ton of publicity. He got hired because of his graphic skills. Matt is iPanda, who was hired waaaaay back in the beginning of January, I still remember the SiB party we had for him (I was an original Sage, and joined SiB when iGGY changed the name). He played PC before iPod also I believe, because his account name is not Graal#.

And now about what you said about being recognized in only an admin guild. I have been in Akeon's guild, Lolli's guild (Dunno if I was a leader, I had all rights), a short stint in NYN's guild, a leader in Pavilion's guild and now the Cruxis family. I have never been recognized, and there are tons more members in every staff's guild that haven't been recognized either. The ones who have been recognized have been recognized for a reason. Pimp and Trigger are amazing at graphics. Vyse has a good attitude and has been playing for a long time. iDisneyWorld has been playing for a long time doesn't start fights and has RC experience.

There is a reason for everything. If you don't know the full information, don't complain about it.

Kite
10-17-2010, 04:37 PM
stopped that after what Healy did and realizing that's what 99% of the people wanna be my friends for.
wait, is that why u never talk to me anymore?!? I was just sending in my hats D=

FateDog
10-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Some people talk to Xor/other staff on Skype. I do check graphics in the e-mail, but 99% of them are crap or recolors.[/QUOTE]

He has not been on in a while and you blocked me :/

burhke12
10-17-2010, 04:43 PM
I stopped that after what Healy did and realizing that's what 99% of the people wanna be my friends for.

"ADD ME" "TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME" "JOIN MY GUILD" "UPLOAD MY SHIELD" "F--- U JAIL ME" "ADMINS SUCK" I had my PMs on for 30 mins last night, when I finally turned them off, I kept clicking the PM button and they were there nonstop. All it takes is one person to tell their friends or their guild that an admin has PMs on. Out of the hundreds of people who PMed me, I blocked about 20 of them for trying to be insulting or purposely annoying. Only one of them actually reported a glitcher. Then he told me it was his Birthday and asked for a free head. I had someone tell me to go to Swamp and say there was a hacker just to ask for a screenshot of me.

That's exactly how Pimp got his first hat uploaded. I wasn't interested in using it, but then Xor saw it on Facebook and wanted it.

A lot of people made 'Graal' Facebooks instead of real ones too. And we have a staff contacts sign for a reason... Some people talk to Xor/other staff on Skype. I do check graphics in the e-mail, but 99% of them are crap or recolors.

As much as newbies need help, I don't think we are ready to hire a FAQ staff. If I could still edit attributes, you'd see how bad it is to have PMs on and a gold name.
I used to that until about the 100 hour mark i now have 443

gwFCCtennis
10-17-2010, 04:54 PM
I spent a lot of time on my rants someone acknowledge them xD

FateDog
10-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Cant really do anything anymore report wise, none of the staff ever have PM's when theres hackers on, I got banned from feedback after asking for an image file name to try and say that the image was not showing up, (it was bombs or shrubs) and when I tell someone on skype or facebook they say that had to see it to do anything...

so... *screams out of frustration* I can't really do crap

Kite
10-17-2010, 04:59 PM
lol, i was searching through my stuff and I saw that old hat I made that I forgot to submit xD

plus,

heres the finished (i think) base standing still sprite (no eyes or anything so face looks weird)

http://forums.toucharcade.com/picture.php?albumid=898&pictureid=5353

DisDude1
10-17-2010, 05:06 PM

Don't worry, they've been acknowledged, I can assure you.

Nursie
10-17-2010, 05:06 PM

I love them.

Healy
10-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Astro now astro forever

btk sux

oh and i don't try to get social with the staff here anymore maily for the fact that when i do they assume i worship them