PDA

View Full Version : iPhone !Escaper!2 - Escape from Castle of the Doom-

goiMot
02-26-2010, 08:24 AM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iescaper-2-escape-from-castle/id357797229?mt=8

e0JowNtROwk

DaveMc99
02-26-2010, 12:19 PM
I bit surprised there is no interest in this game.. the first one was good.

iEscaper 1 Thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=19645

Front Page Review http://toucharcade.com/2009/07/31/iescaper-escape-the-ninjas-lair-if-you-can/

squarezero
02-26-2010, 12:27 PM
I bit surprised there is no interest in this game.. the first one was good.

iEscaper 1 Thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=19645

Front Page Review http://toucharcade.com/2009/07/31/iescaper-escape-the-ninjas-lair-if-you-can/
I think the problem is the extremely generic title. The video looks very cool though, and I may very well be picking this up. My last "escape" style game, Haunted Mansion, had me going for days.

Bulletproofme
03-13-2010, 07:48 AM
Has anyone completed the game yet? I'm stuck. Have the final weapon to slay the monster, but somehow can't locate and complete the rest of a particular object.

kkit
03-15-2010, 03:09 AM
Has anyone completed the game yet? I'm stuck. Have the final weapon to slay the monster, but somehow can't locate and complete the rest of a particular object.

-------------------------This will spoil the game ----------------------

Once you got the weapon, you will go kill the monster.
You will kill the monster with 4 slashes of the weapon.
All slashes must be in order.
I'm not sure the way to slash from left to right or up to down or vice versa is important or not. But I do it anyway.
Once you kill the monster, you will get the orb.
Place the orb and weapon back on the statue.
The wall behind the statue will open.
Go in and you will find the crystal.
To get the crystal, you will need the 4 digit combination.

The combination will have pictures above it.
1st pic = bucket
2nd pic = man running
3rd pic = 4 circle with plus inside
4th pic = armor with red circle on the groin.
I can't get pass this. I can't find the right combination.

If anyone know the combination, please help.

Bulletproofme
03-15-2010, 05:01 PM
The code i used correctly was 8316.

I finally solved the game with 3 different kinds of ending. the 1st was to escape via tunnel without getting the crystal. the other 2 was with it. But escaping from the castle via 2 different paths.

Artifact
03-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Hello,
i'm also stuck in this game. I don't know what to do with THE family crest. Also i can't find the last piece of the crushed stone.
Can somebody please help me?

Thanks

kkit
03-17-2010, 02:57 AM
The code i used correctly was 8316.

I finally solved the game with 3 different kinds of ending. the 1st was to escape via tunnel without getting the crystal. the other 2 was with it. But escaping from the castle via 2 different paths.

Thanks. ;)
I think I can finish now.

There is still one door that I can't open.
I'll try it after getting the Dragon Crystal. :D

kkit
03-17-2010, 10:52 PM
@Bulletproofme

HELP! I can't get out of the room after I got the Dragon Crystal.
The door close after I pull out the Dragon Crystal. :eek:
And I can't find the way to open the door.:confused:
I only have Dragon Crystal and Ninja Throwing Knife.
Do I need to find anything or do anything before pulling out the Dragon Crystal?

freedog
03-17-2010, 11:00 PM
I think the problem is the extremely generic title. The video looks very cool though, and I may very well be picking this up. My last "escape" style game, Haunted Mansion, had me going for days.

This is a very good escape-the-room game, I'd say its just as good as Haunted Mansion which I liked too.
The game(sequel) stays true to the original iescaper! in style and gameplay but is bigger and better. Also there is some nice erie sounds/background music during gameplay that the original didn't have that adds some good atmosphere to the game. The graphics/art design look great to me. Now to the gameplay. The game takes place in a castle this time around and while the gameplay feels just like the first but in a much bigger environment, the puzzles appear to be deeper than before. Pieces, items, and hints to the puzzles are scattered about in more than one area, so you really have to check all over. The puzzles are clever just like in the first one.

This game's definitely worth checking out. One of the best of the genre.

Artifact
03-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Can somebody please help me, i'm stuck big time. Clickwd everywhere on the screen, but can't get any further.
I have the family crest but don't know what to do with it or where to put it. I have the sword, but without the last piece of the crushed stone i can't fight the monster.

Can someone give me a hint, cause i'm losing interest in the game i really want to complete.

Bulletproofme
03-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Yo kkit,
You need to replace the Dragon Crystal's now empty slot with another similar shaped stone. When you do this, you will be able to make your escape. You must have missed them somewhere. This stone is a combo of 2 stones, one of which requires you to do a puzzle down at the well where you first arrived at the castle.

Bulletproofme
03-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Can somebody please help me, i'm stuck big time. Clickwd everywhere on the screen, but can't get any further.
I have the family crest but don't know what to do with it or where to put it. I have the sword, but without the last piece of the crushed stone i can't fight the monster.

Can someone give me a hint, cause i'm losing interest in the game i really want to complete.
You don't need that stone to fight the monster. Just go right ahead and kill that thing! Four slashes, each appearing after you make the slash will finish it off nicely.

The crushed stone you have now needs to be combined with another piece to replace the empty slot left behind by the dragon crystal. Sometimes after performing a certain step, a new puzzle is made available, which means, try clicking everywhere again!

kkit
03-19-2010, 12:36 AM
Yo kkit,
You need to replace the Dragon Crystal's now empty slot with another similar shaped stone. When you do this, you will be able to make your escape. You must have missed them somewhere. This stone is a combo of 2 stones, one of which requires you to do a puzzle down at the well where you first arrived at the castle.

Thanks Bulletproofme! :D
I found 1 crush stone.
Now I try to solve the well puzzle.

Can you give me more clue?
Do I have to try to find a rope or do I need to fix a bowl in one of prison cell?
Please give me a little direction. :p

kkit
03-19-2010, 12:39 AM

I really want to help you, but I forgot where I use the Family Crest.
I want to finish the game so I can start over and help you. :)

Bulletproofme
03-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks Bulletproofme! :D
I found 1 crush stone.
Now I try to solve the well puzzle.

Can you give me more clue?
Do I have to try to find a rope or do I need to fix a bowl in one of prison cell?
Please give me a little direction. :p

kkit,

************* SPOILER ALERT *****************

Remember back in the room where u slayed the monster? there is a painting right next to his pot. after placing the shiny ball into the box to the right of the painting, go check the painting, and you will see a ladder (if u exit here, the game is over) a green textile and to the right panel of the wall, are a number of dots. trace this dot pattern onto the door panel.

It's a set of dots, 4x4. and tracing the pattern should look something like this>

00**
0*00
**0*

the 0 is what u need to press. once this is done, the puzzle pops open and u will get the remaining stone to combine with the other one u already have.

Bulletproofme
03-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Artifact

Have you slain the monster yet? once u do that u'll get the shining crystal. Place that in the red box to the right of the painting. the painting will move to reveal a panel. This is where u place the family crest.

Bulletproofme
03-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Has anyone completed collecting all 5 of these gold coins?

kkit
03-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Has anyone completed collecting all 5 of these gold coins?

Thanks Bulletproofme!:D

I collect only 4 gold coins.

I remember that I collect:
1. On the stair to go out of the well area.
2. On the ground that has 2 big red poll, but I don't exactly remember where.
3. In the room that you go kill the monster, it is in 1 of the read cushion.
4. I can't remember the 4th one.

If you know where I miss the 5th one, please let me know too. :D

kkit
03-20-2010, 12:55 AM
kkit,

************* SPOILER ALERT *****************

Remember back in the room where u slayed the monster? there is a painting right next to his pot. after placing the shiny ball into the box to the right of the painting, go check the painting, and you will see a ladder (if u exit here, the game is over) a green textile and to the right panel of the wall, are a number of dots. trace this dot pattern onto the door panel.

It's a set of dots, 4x4. and tracing the pattern should look something like this>

00**
0*00
**0*

the 0 is what u need to press. once this is done, the puzzle pops open and u will get the remaining stone to combine with the other one u already have.

Is this how to get the crush stone from the Bonsai tree?
I got the crush stone from the Bonsai tree already.

But I didn't get the crush stone from the well yet.
How to get the crush stone from the well?:p

Artifact
03-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I've done it. Thanks for THE tips. I slayed the monster, placed the crystal, took the cloth and the code. And opened the door behind the sword. 1 piece missing. The last piece of THE crushed stone. You say it's in THE well but how to get it?

Bulletproofme
03-20-2010, 04:22 AM
I've done it. Thanks for THE tips. I slayed the monster, placed the crystal, took the cloth and the code. And opened the door behind the sword. 1 piece missing. The last piece of THE crushed stone. You say it's in THE well but how to get it?

Remember the very first puzzle u did at the door panel on the level with the well? Go back to the panel and click on the pattern of dots (I have done a rough example of how it should look like). The panel slide open and reveal the other half of the stone.

Bulletproofme
03-20-2010, 04:35 AM
1. Have bow & arrow to shoot first staircase's ceiling. Coin will drop. You need to go down & come back up to pick it up.
2. Upon being able to check the left dome-pointed pillar at the entrance to the castle. Tap on the fire-stand to pick up the second coin.
3. Somewhere between the top left mats with the red cushions in the bonzai room. Keep clicking till u read a '?' mark. And continue clicking. The coin will be picked up.
4. After obtaining the first-half of the key, return to the bonzai room and open the wooden chest next to the earthern pot containing the monster. Once the key has been combined, you won't be able to get the coin.
5. The top room with the special sword. Equip your dagger and pry it out from the bottom right floor panels after turning around from the sword.

Artifact
03-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Remember the very first puzzle u did at the door panel on the level with the well? Go back to the panel and click on the pattern of dots (I have done a rough example of how it should look like). The panel slide open and reveal the other half of the stone.

Stupid me. I was looking in the well. Thanks to you I made it out. Great game.

kkit
03-22-2010, 01:13 AM

When I touch the door panel, it said the device is already deactivate.
In the room where you slay the monster, I can't find the dot on the right panel of the wall.

Do I need to find the dot pattern on the right panel of the wall before going to the well area 1st puzzle?:confused:

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Sorry this is really killing me, I'm stuck so early on.

I've found the small bottle and 1 of the buttons, but I can't do anything more! Where do I find the second missing button?

Please help

Bulletproofme
03-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Sorry this is really killing me, I'm stuck so early on.

I've found the small bottle and 1 of the buttons, but I can't do anything more! Where do I find the second missing button?

Please help

Oh wow. I'm afraid I've to inform you that if this is really killing you, you're going to run out of 9 lives if u were a cat! Have more patience and really check everything in every which way possible.

Take a look at the gourd u picked up. Examine it in detail. U could try swiping it, shaking your phone or keep tapping on it. Something should happen.

Use this same approach with items u pick up in future.

Hope you will enjoy the game.

Bulletproofme
03-22-2010, 08:29 AM
When I touch the door panel, it said the device is already deactivate.
In the room where you slay the monster, I can't find the dot on the right panel of the wall.

Do I need to find the dot pattern on the right panel of the wall before going to the well area 1st puzzle?:confused:

Yup. U will need to discover the dots. Place the family crest on the panel behind the painting. The panel will recess and it's bingo!

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Oh wow. I'm afraid I've to inform you that if this is really killing you, you're going to run out of 9 lives if u were a cat! Have more patience and really check everything in every which way possible.

Take a look at the gourd u picked up. Examine it in detail. U could try swiping it, shaking your phone or keep tapping on it. Something should happen.

Use this same approach with items u pick up in future.

Hope you will enjoy the game.

Yes I'm a little embarrassed, I knew the piece was probably in the gourd but had no idea how to get it out.

And now I'm stuck again! Picked up the bow and arrow, combined them, got the gold piece, but have no idea what to do now. I thought I'd have to shoot at the red dot above that big door in the main room but nothing happens, and I can't figure out the combination lock on the door in the armory-type room.

Can you give me a clue as to where/what I should be doing/looking?

edit: never mind, found the map on the floor and got the family crest

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Ok I've got the sword, got the gold key, the crest, and a piece of the stone, but I have no idea how to get to the monster!

I'm sure he's in the jar in the bonsai room, but how do you access him?!

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Argh I'm pulling my hair out!! I just can't figure out how to find the monster!

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Anyone?

PFY
03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm also having trouble with this, I have the sword, but can not break the seal on the monster...

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm also having trouble with this, I have the sword, but can not break the seal on the monster...

I can also only find 3 of the monster slaying cards.

- stairway to sword room
- bonsai room in little box
- in sword room

Any idea where the 4th is?

PFY
03-22-2010, 09:11 PM

- stairway to sword room
- in sword room

same thing here, I can't seem to find a 4th card, I think that's what might be holding me up.

songbird
03-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Updated and the title has been changed: iEscaper!2 - Escape from the Castle of Doom-

woods1110
03-22-2010, 09:33 PM
I didn't buy the first game, so keep that in mind...

I am stuck. I have the bow and arrow, the gorge, and have found 2 maps laying on the floor. One of them is blue, located in the hall.

I can't get any further. I don't want too much information that will ruin the whole game, just how to get to the next area.

I feel extremely stupid right now....

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 09:37 PM
I've been stuck all day, hoping someone would be able to help with the seal on the monster's jar. There must be someone who can tell us how to open it, or where to find the 4th slaying chart.

I didn't buy the first game, so keep that in mind...

I am stuck. I have the bow and arrow, the gorge, and have found 2 maps laying on the floor. One of them is blue, located in the hall.

I can't get any further. I don't want too much information that will ruin the whole game, just how to get to the next area.

I feel extremely stupid right now....

Use the door in the armoury, with the 4 directional buttons... The idea is to do a sequence that corresponds to how you could get from the room with the crest to the room with the red semi-circle. Look at the map with blue on it, the first move (to the right) is already shown. Use the other map to chart the way through the rooms to get to the red one.

From memory, it's something like RIGHT, UP, LEFT etc etc, or something like that.

Sorry, tough to explain.

Bulletproofme
03-22-2010, 09:49 PM

- stairway to sword room
- in sword room

have you opened up the big red pillar with the combined keys? There are 2 items inside. A book and the 'first cut'.

Seems like you guys don't really look around after solving certain puzzles. Vheck everything, everywhere. After u guys got 2 keys it never occured that they might be combined? Or forgotten abt that locked pillar?

PFY
03-22-2010, 09:55 PM
The other piece, if I can recall correctly, may be found in the location you will first appear after going thru the door activated after completing the Sun/Moon levers. Yeah, I call it the creepy hallway. When u arrive there. Look carefully to the bottom right corner of your screen. Ah.....! Notice the the little folded piece of paper? Might be hard to miss as there is some kinda stairwell support structure which distracts u.

That's the note about how to get the sword, still can't open the "Sealed" jar with the monster in it.

mattyboy80
03-22-2010, 10:04 PM
have you opened up the big red pillar with the combined keys? There are 2 items inside. A book and the 'first cut'.

Seems like you guys don't really look around after solving certain puzzles. Vheck everything, everywhere. After u guys got 2 keys it never occured that they might be combined? Or forgotten abt that locked pillar?

Combined key? I only have the one half of a key? Can you renember where you found both?

PFY
03-22-2010, 10:13 PM

I have gone back over everything I could find, and I don't have a 2nd key piece

Bulletproofme
03-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Combined key? I only have the one half of a key? Can you renember where you found both?

Hey you really wanna know? And not play the game yourself? You've got to go thru everything. Tap everywhere! Frankly, have you tapped everywhere And everything from every position the the magic sword room? The clue is there I think.

PFY
03-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Hey you really wanna know? And not play the game yourself? You've got to go thru everything. Tap everywhere! Frankly, have you tapped everywhere And everything from every position the the magic sword room? The clue is there I think.

I've seen the scroll in the sword room, but don't understand the meaning of it. I've tapped everywhere I can, I've been stuck for 2 days now :( plz help

Bulletproofme
03-22-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm not 100% certain cos I've completed it twice sone time ago and am now on other games.

Look at the scroll. Looks like the front view of 3 rooms which have logs as the front facing wall. Where did u 'first' see them? 3 of these chambers (cells? Oops) side by side ......

kkit
03-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Yup. U will need to discover the dots. Place the family crest on the panel behind the painting. The panel will recess and it's bingo!

I already used the family crest, but I can't remember where.
I can see the ladder and I can finish the game without the Dragon Crystal.
Can I still see the dots or do I have to start the game over?:confused:

kkit
03-22-2010, 11:34 PM
I've seen the scroll in the sword room, but don't understand the meaning of it. I've tapped everywhere I can, I've been stuck for 2 days now :( plz help

The scroll in the sword room is the map of the prison cell in the well area.
The scroll said that something hidden in the middle prison cell.
Remember which corner of the prison cell that it hidden and go find it.
I can't remember what you will find. :D

Bulletproofme
03-23-2010, 01:18 AM
I already used the family crest, but I can't remember where.
I can see the ladder and I can finish the game without the Dragon Crystal.
Can I still see the dots or do I have to start the game over?:confused:

You don't have to start over.
Go back to the bonzai rm. Look inside the recessed panel revealed by the painting. The family crest u placed here revealed this panel. Now go near the ladder look up. What's that? And look to the right inner wall of this panel: dots!
When you've taken the item above the ladder, go to the box on the left to retrieve your crystal ball. This is not your real exit. You still have yet to obtain the Dragon Crystal!

kkit
03-23-2010, 03:00 AM
You don't have to start over.
Go back to the bonzai rm. Look inside the recessed panel revealed by the painting. The family crest u placed here revealed this panel. Now go near the ladder look up. What's that? And look to the right inner wall of this panel: dots!
When you've taken the item above the ladder, go to the box on the left to retrieve your crystal ball. This is not your real exit. You still have yet to obtain the Dragon Crystal!

Thanks, now I got all the crush stone.
I didn't know about the inner wall of the ladder.
I always afraid to touch the ladder. :p

Thanks again Bulletproodme. :D

soup
03-23-2010, 04:27 AM
after following this thread i've now gone off an bouht part 1 :)

mattyboy80
03-23-2010, 05:06 AM
Thanks bulletproofme, I had no idea what the scroll in the sword room meant, but figured it all out now.

One last question... how many endings are there? Because the main door in the big stairway room with the two pillars is still locked. And I can't remember using my throwing knife?

icecubes
03-23-2010, 09:19 AM
been stuck for ages on this now.

I have shot the red button, opened the right hand pillar and placed the sun stone thing and pulled the lever. placed the switches to the right positions according to the sword placements in the pictures. I got the crest, the gourd and a dagger in my inventory.

the last clue i got is the pic form the dome pillar to the left of the stairs, that shows a wall segment on some stairs with a little red arrow on it. I have been up and down the 2 sets of stairs i can reach (up from the well and behind the family crest door) trying to open a secret panel in the wall, guessing thats what im supposed to do now.

any tips greatly appreciated

/Icecubes

mattyboy80
03-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Is there anyway to open the big doorway in the pillar room? The one underneath the red dot. It says it's locked shut, any way of accessing it?

been stuck for ages on this now.

I have shot the red button, opened the right hand pillar and placed the sun stone thing and pulled the lever. placed the switches to the right positions according to the sword placements in the pictures. I got the crest, the gourd and a dagger in my inventory.

the last clue i got is the pic form the dome pillar to the left of the stairs, that shows a wall segment on some stairs with a little red arrow on it. I have been up and down the 2 sets of stairs i can reach (up from the well and behind the family crest door) trying to open a secret panel in the wall, guessing thats what im supposed to do now.

any tips greatly appreciated

/Icecubes

Look at the drawing again, it's not the wall you need to be tapping, it's one of the steps.

kkit
03-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Thanks bulletproofme, I had no idea what the scroll in the sword room meant, but figured it all out now.

One last question... how many endings are there? Because the main door in the big stairway room with the two pillars is still locked. And I can't remember using my throwing knife?

I can't open that door too.
I also want to know what is behind that door. :D

Bulletproofme
03-24-2010, 01:05 PM
I can't open that door too.
I also want to know what is behind that door. :D

hi guys, sorry about my brief absence.

Endings:
1. U do not obtain the Dragon Crystal, using the Shining Ball, place that into the box in the bonzai room. the painting in the middle slides over. place the family crest in the panel, and it will recess, to reveal a ladder. Climb down into a tunnel and u are out of the castle.

2. U have the Dragon crystal, and the combined crushed stone has been placed into position. after leaving this room, the door outside is shut. climb up the ladder. if u had taken and equipped the cloth, u will 'fly' out. SUCCESS.

3. Similar to #2, but u did not take the cloth with u, or, u do not realise u have to equip it. BOOM! Failure.

The Main Castle door as far as i know, never opens. Its a distraction. Perhaps someone else here has discovered a secret?

kkit
03-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Today I play this game 1 more time and has no problem at all.
Now, I can move on to other game. :D

Thanks for all the help Bulletproofme. :)

songbird
03-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Congrats kkit and now all the answers are here for me too when I get stuck so thanks for asking and thanks for answering Bulletproofme. :)

wwwera
03-30-2010, 05:03 AM
Can someone help me please?
I cannot unlock device under the sword.
I tried lots of combinations starting with all blue fields except bottom left and top right being yellow, I tried same combination with field on top of bottom yellow being red. I had it all blue, all red, all yellow,… tried it with cross (like family cross) again, yellow, blue, red and nothing happened. What is the trick?
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

wwwera
03-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Can you please tell me how you unlock the sword?

Mickm29
04-07-2010, 02:01 AM
How do you get the sword, please help
I can't get past the Rubik cube device
someone must know

2shay
04-09-2010, 09:10 AM
I really enjoyed this one. Sometimes I would get stuck for a day or two, then eureka!

As far as the puzzle for the sword, that took me a bit as well. For me, I set the corners red, while leaving the middle all the same colors so I could then turn it all red. Still took a while to get it though...
Hope that helps a little.

Alicatt
04-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Hello.
Can anyone help me please? I'm well & truly stuck!! I have the gourd (& button thing), Seen the map with blue on it in the armoury room, got the bow & arrow & the gold coin from the stairs when you come out of the cells. Its been mentioned the second coin is near red pillar but I can't find it anywhere. I've clicked, shaken, swiped etc everywhere but I'm pretty much at a halt so I would really appreciate some help as to where to go, what to do from here!!
Thank you

Cellnavi
07-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Update is out.

There is a new bonus stage in "iEscaper!2"!
When you see a red sun rising up in the title screen…
If you successfully collected all the items in the past version a new path will be opened for you.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iescaper-2-escape-from-castle/id357797229?mt=8

For those who have not played there are 10 Promo codes.
It's very much appreciated if you leave a review on iTunes after you used a promo code. Thank you.

Here they are:
EWEEFPWLWJH3
PYEYK6FLYEYK
JY4NWWPTTFT6
7RFERPRXETYN
AEJ3XHL6JFLH
HHWHLYJWXPEM
YKPL9HHHXFKX
LWFLEHTWEYTK
HJ6RXL9NWJKH
LFHEMKTNK7MA

cloudcastles
07-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Got EWEEFPWLWJH3, thanks. Will review.

camihq
07-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Took PYEYK6FLYEYK ! thanks.

RollingK
07-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Enjoyed it immensely. Ready for more!

DPRICE81
07-08-2010, 09:46 AM
HJ6RXL9NWJKH Used. Thank you very much. I'm still undecided whether I'm a big adventure game fan. I'll give this one a whirl and leave feedback. I liked Unicorn Castle but it was too short. Fridge is Psychotic had potential but I couldnt even follow the walk thru, got stuck, and deleted the app. Haha. Will leave review.

hasio_john
07-08-2010, 09:52 AM
LWFLEHTWEYTK ...thanks!!! :)

Mom2jakeandsam
08-30-2010, 01:12 PM
So I've completed both ¡Escaper! games and did both endings for each game. However... I have no idea how to access the bonus level! If I hit continue after winning, it takes me back in front of the dragon crystal and I have to place the stone all over again and go from there. If I do that, the game forces me up that ladder and I can't get anywhere else in the castle. I must be a moron because it doesn't seem that others have an issue getting to it. It's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance for any help!

;) k