PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Video Game Characters?

Somerandomdude
03-02-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't know why I thought of this, but I'm just curious as to what characters annoy you guys. I can think of a few off the top of my head.

Steve Burnside (Resident Evil: Code Veronica X) - From the moment you hear his voice you just want to punch him in the face. He's not as bad after a while, but still pretty annoying.

Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X2) - The way she talks is REALLY annoying. She splits up sentences and puts huge pauses in the middle of sentences and it's pretty annoying. Plus her voice is a bit annoying too. But the number 1 thing is the fact that in X2 she is a pop singer. Yes, a pop singer. Going from a huge roll like Summoner to a pop singer. It's depressing. And annoying.

The other characters in Mario Party/Sports games - They cheat. It's incredible how much they cheat. I swear, they'll jump about a mile off the fence in Mario Baseball for the Gamecube and catch a homerun. Plus in every game/minigame they team up and target you, even if it's not a team game. Extremely annoying.

Daisy (Mario Games) - I don't know why, but she's the most annoying of them all. I think it's her annoying taunts when she beats you at something... and her voice. Voice is everything.

Henri (Onimusha 3: Demon Seige) - Well, he's not much of a character, and even though he is the main dude's kid, I still want to kick him in the head. Especially when you're trying to punch in this code in a Simon-style game and he goes too fast and then keeps saying stuff when you mess up. You kind of have to play the game to see what I mean.

Slippy Toad (Star Fox Series) - I don't even need to explain this one. Simply put, every time he/she needs assitance and pops up on screen, I start shooting him/her

abruce42
03-02-2010, 10:19 PM
As soon as I saw this thread I thought one thing: Birdo.

LBG
03-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Chan from CTA: CTW. He is the one that loves to screw trannies, and he is never pleased, whatever you do for him. He always has that stupid grin and he makes crap jokes.

The prez 12521
03-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Guerrilla Bob- he is a let down :(

Somerandomdude
03-02-2010, 10:34 PM

YES!!!!! Play Super Mario Bros. 2 and you'll hate her even more.

As for Chan, I've only played one mission of his sonfar (where you have to rig the champ's car) andhe seemed like he'd get a bit annoying.

fallenashes
03-02-2010, 10:39 PM

Yes, and the funny thing is that it is widely accepted that birdo is a male. A male pink dinosaur with a giant mouthhole and a bow.....hmmmm.....

S.I.D. CrAzY
03-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Teddie from Persona 4 is both the most annoying and the best character in that game.

nooobynick
03-02-2010, 11:01 PM
This guy:
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/038/426/original/SGT-FOLEY-RAMIREZ-DO-EVERYTHING.jpg

da shiz wiz 19
03-02-2010, 11:04 PM
This guy:
[imghttp://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/038/426/original/SGT-FOLEY-RAMIREZ-DO-EVERYTHING.jpg[/img]
lol so true

wootbean
03-02-2010, 11:08 PM
level 9 CPUs in super smash bros.

funkynubman
03-02-2010, 11:48 PM
I'd have to say that evil double-agent leader guy in Modern Combat: Sandstorm. He says "you knuckleheads" every 5 seconds.

For a non- iPhone game, I'll say Princess Peach. She's always getting trapped by Bowser and putting Mario through a hassle for, like 30 years.

The prez 12521
03-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Im gonna say Mario too....he always gets peach..Por wegy (luigi).......I mean daisy's just a B!tch