PDA

View Full Version : New Tron: Legacy Trailer Released

CaptainAwesome
03-10-2010, 12:17 PM
A new Tron: Legacy Trailer was released a few days ago. In case you haven't seen it yet, here it is:

kwvhW0ulclA

Tron: Legacy will feature music by the band Daft Punk. Much of the old cast is returning for this film in various character roles.

And holy crap, those effects are awesome.

Deewin
03-10-2010, 12:20 PM
I saw this in 3D in theaters :eek:

CaptainAwesome
03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
I saw this in 3D in theaters :eek:

What film was the preview on? Alice in Wonderland?

Deewin
03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Yup. Ironically I enjoyed this trailer way more than the movie haha. The 3D in Alice felt gimmicky but it really worked well in the Tron trailer and of course Avatar. It really made me think the whole world was real for a moment and might even be a movie worth seeing more than once!

GodSon
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
All I can really say about that trailer and seeing TRON with today's graphics: :eek:

tsharpfilm
03-10-2010, 04:52 PM
I really want to see this movie.

I wonder if they're going to nerd it up with computer jargon like they did in the first movie? I hope they do. :D

Mindfield
03-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I'll definitely be going to see this in 3D when it's out. The original Tron remains a campy but still classic techno favourite of mine. I even bought the Tron 2.0 game mainly because I thought it would be awesome to be able to play in the Tron universe. (It wasn't bad either.) This looks pretty good, and the reprisal of roles of some of the characters is a definite plus. Way early to release the trailer though, considering it isn't out for another 9 months.

CaptainAwesome
03-10-2010, 07:50 PM
I'll definitely be going to see this in 3D when it's out. The original Tron remains a campy but still classic techno favourite of mine. I even bought the Tron 2.0 game mainly because I thought it would be awesome to be able to play in the Tron universe. (It wasn't bad either.) This looks pretty good, and the reprisal of roles of some of the characters is a definite plus. Way early to release the trailer though, considering it isn't out for another 9 months.

Yeah, I've always loved the original Tron. 3D will be sweet for this film.

According to IGN, they're also releasing a new Tron video game for the next gen consoles. That'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Kamazar
03-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Most def seeing this.