PDA

View Full Version : *(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

DHKany
02-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I found the Ranger to be the most fun to use with the Rogue being a close second.

Primoz
02-07-2013, 02:37 PM
I need some advice guys, my save file dissapeared, so I'm starting fresh. Which class is the most fun to use?

Any class except warrior. Warrior is just mindless button smashing and gets dull soon. I'd recommend Ranger.

fazstp
02-08-2013, 08:21 PM
I've just started and fell between the bridge and the wall in the first gnoll lair. Is there any way to jump out? Otherwise I am stuck in a hole and will have to go back to the last save.

cretpetpet
02-09-2013, 12:10 AM
I m guessing u dont have the safety ring with you?
If u do have, use it.
U sure u cant climb out?

cretpetpet
02-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Hey what do u guys get from the legendary chest in the middle of the lake in the early part of the game?
I try by 2 character and i got different thing, warrior got the sword and amor, my mage got boot and cloth.
These item are good to stick with for another 30lv

pedigus
02-15-2013, 07:04 AM
Hi guys
I'm playing on the Android version and I have encountered a bug in the main quest which blocks my progression. Maybe someone here has a solution.
It's during the quest where you use the scepter of Hamara on Merificius to transform him into a big beast. I linked the scepter and used it on him and he just died, nothing else happened. I looted his corpse, got nothing and it disapeared. The quest still says: "Break Merificus's Spell (Incomplete)" and Darius doesn't want to validate the quest.
Anybody have an idea how to fix this? It's quite frustrating to be blocked this far into the game :(

dmhdcmetro
02-19-2013, 06:22 PM
...and lots of fun. Thanks for the adventure, guys!

WhiteBoiWanted
02-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi guys
I'm playing on the Android version and I have encountered a bug in the main quest which blocks my progression. Maybe someone here has a solution.
It's during the quest where you use the scepter of Hamara on Merificius to transform him into a big beast. I linked the scepter and used it on him and he just died, nothing else happened. I looted his corpse, got nothing and it disapeared. The quest still says: "Break Merificus's Spell (Incomplete)" and Darius doesn't want to validate the quest.
Anybody have an idea how to fix this? It's quite frustrating to be blocked this far into the game :(

Same thing happened to me on a rouge, using SGS3 android. Need help really don't want to start over.

kevin_mackay
02-28-2013, 04:08 PM
I stupidly sold the dragon tooth, not knowing it was needed for a quest.

Does that mean I can never complete the quest, nor what sounds like a string of other quests that only happen if you can talk to the dragon?

I don't want to start over, I got to level 20 by walking around killing bigger and bigger things without realizing I need to do quests to move the story along.

THANKS if theres a way out.

If the developer guy is still around, I'd be happy to pay for expansions. $7 is peanuts for the duration of fun this is. Same moey gets me a sandwich at Subway, go ahead and make it $20. It does not take long to realize you get what you pay for.:)

raiton
03-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi, I have a problem in Aralon. I'm actually doing quest "The Plan", now I have to use the Scepter of Hammara against Merificus. I have to enter the royal palace and use this. But Merificus isn't there. In the royal palace is only King,Darius and some guards. I can't find Merificus anywehere.

I'm sending screenshot with the royal palace, and quest status:

http://www.imagic.pl/files/16151/./Screenshot_2013-03-02-10-20-52.png

http://www.imagic.pl/files/16151/./Screenshot_2013-03-02-10-20-31.png

http://www.imagic.pl/files/16151/./Screenshot_2013-03-02-10-20-07.png

kevin_mackay
03-04-2013, 11:52 PM
In case others get stuck like me, and find that the helpful power gamers have moved on to the next thing...

1) you need the map posted in this thread around page 50 to do temple of aura. Otherwise you will churn for hours.

2) do the side quests.

3) if you sell the dragons tooth, oops, don't worry you don't need to have it, you only need to have once had it.

4) you must get Helgas ring... It is not technically needed, but provides shortcuts. Kill ug and take it.

5) if you stupidly kill both dragons before you need ice fang to get to the big fight on the impossible mountain, you can 'mountain hop' there with aforementioned Helgas ring. Wiggle up a nearby mountain then float across. Oops I did that.

6) the ending is nothing special, but it feels good to finish.

49-and-a-half level ogre fighter with 40 strength and 100k++ gold signing off.

Thanks guys for all the help.

raiton
03-06-2013, 07:49 AM
But I still don't know what to do with my problem with using scepter of hammara against merificus :/

kevin_mackay
03-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Maybe go back to Darius and he'll assume you did it anyway?

raiton
03-07-2013, 07:55 AM
I didn't use the scepter on merificus yet. When I speak with Darius I can choose *The Plan but there is only status with uncompleted quest.

raiton
03-20-2013, 10:01 AM
So can anyone help me with this ?

steelcaress
03-30-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm in Callaheim. I've completed every section of the quest "the Plan" thus far up to the point where I'm supposed to use the rod on Mereficus to get him to drop his illusion.

My problem: I talk to Darius. I use the rod on Mereficus. He dies, and I can loot his body (nothing on him at all). The quest is listed as incomplete, and even talking to Darius again prompts him to ask me if I've used the rod yet?

Checking walkthroughs, I've found that:
(A) I have completed all sections of the main quest in the correct order
(B) He's supposed to turn into a demon or something and kidnap Gorak.

Gorak is still there, the King is still messed up, and Mereficus' body vanishes if I leave the Royal Quarters.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

Destiny786
05-11-2013, 10:34 AM
hi, so it keeps crashing everytime i enter the mountain pass to complete the icefang quest, im using a second gen ipod touch, ios 4.2.1, my mage level is 40
anyone got any ideas?

Jet123
06-09-2013, 06:47 AM
I (mage, lv. 46) run behind him and use firestorm and shockwave spell (both maximum skill) once. That blasts him away.
His attacks are horrible but he is slow.

Now I'm searching Merificius - but can't find him :-/

To find merificus, he is beside the king (owen) in the palace,

------------spoilers------------

Later on, he teleports to shadowspire, where you need to kill him in the last quest, flying there with the help of an other dragon.

PS: to kill the boss in the temple of azra, u only need to hide behind a pilar for his first shot, after that, he does 60 damage

Jet123
06-09-2013, 12:22 PM
I haven't used counterattack the whole game, and I'm a level 47 rogue. Eventually the fights won't last long enough for you to worry about it, but I'll check it out and see if it works for me.

Guys, to parry, you need to press the button with the shield that is just over the attack button, though if u HAVE a shield, well it is called a block. When u have 86 % chance to parry, it means you will parry 86 times on a hundred times you will press that button. Thank you.

Jet123
06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Same problem here. Can't find any cooking fire yet. Anyone know where to find one?

You will cross cooking fires in the desert ( level 22) and in some random camp beside some giants ( level 25) maybe you will find some somewere else, but it is not very important in the story.

Jet123
06-09-2013, 12:31 PM
1.Can u buy the +4 runes anywhere?

2. Where can i get helga ring that makes u leviate?

Plz help

1. No

2. Beside Taryn ridge, look on the map and go to Ug, he sends u to Og, just kill Og and take the ring, it is kinda mixing up

PS: i might have swithcht the names, but the first one gives u a quest.

Drazzbil
06-23-2013, 02:42 PM
What is the most powerful weapon in the game when playing as a Warrior?

How can I get it?

minerofminecraft
07-07-2013, 06:58 PM
plz I have the best stuff except for the darn cobalt amore if you can help me help!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
and where do you get the best sword before you get to shadow spire my sword is 110 attack so help

weinerbeater
07-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Has anyone tried fighting Sheba as a mage? None of the fire spells work against it, and you only have 2 or 3 non-fire spells that will do any damage to it. Anyone else find anything different?

Tigergill
07-15-2013, 12:47 PM
could anyone tell me where to find the switch in valemars keep after you defeat valemar oO?
sniff...
Was this question ever answered. Have been around whole keep about 3 times and can't find switch. Have already spoken to Gorak.

Thanks!

Venerable Nanda
01-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

I could need help to find the ingredient "Yuma Seed" to create the balm for the dragon.

Thank you guys . . .
Venerable Nanda 🙏

undeadcow
01-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Yuma seeds here:
There's one right behind the buildings of Karn (where you got the recipe). You'll see it because it's bright green and opaque -- it stands out from other plants. As you get closer to it an arrow will appear over it.

Don't bother finding the other ones... the seeds respawn quickly in that one plant.

Venerable Nanda
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
Thank you very much for your kindness help, undeadcow ��
May Buddha bless you ��

Yes even Buddhist Monks like to play games, some times :)

JCho133
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Done.

This is quite clever

saansilt
01-23-2014, 12:57 AM
Yes even Buddhist Monks like to play games, some times :)

Hey bro, we're all gamers here.
Always nice tah see a new member.
Cept spammers. Stinkin spammers.
As to the levithation, THANK YOU JCHO. I knew there had to be levthation some as I was stuck for the longest time.

Ajaycool807
01-27-2014, 04:30 AM
how to enter swampland thru Rock tunnel...didn't found where it is in Rock tunnel

Lord Nerevar
03-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Hi guys,

I'm currently running this game on a Z1 Compact and so far enjoying it. However I have encountered an issue and wonder if anyone can help. I have joined the 3 guilds in Callaheim, but after I check the guild storage, the 3 questgivers (Edark etc) will not give me any quests. The only option is to say "bye"... This is frustrating so can Someone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

Sugar
04-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi guys,

I'm currently running this game on a Z1 Compact and so far enjoying it. However I have encountered an issue and wonder if anyone can help. I have joined the 3 guilds in Callaheim, but after I check the guild storage, the 3 questgivers (Edark etc) will not give me any quests. The only option is to say "bye"... This is frustrating so can Someone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks
From my experience I think you have to reach a certain level to receive quests from the guilds, and only join the guild that is the same species as you are, when you joint the guild that matches then your guild chest will actually have supplies inside. This is my third day playing this game so all of this is just from what I've experienced. I kept checking back to my guild and they had no quests for me, but finally today they did, and I think It's because I'm at a higher level now (Level 28), I'm a warrior and I found that the fastest way to jump up in levels was to kill the desert fang slugs, they're worth a ton of XP and they're pretty easy to kill. I hope this helped!

Sugar
04-06-2014, 02:52 PM
You don't need the dragons tooth, you just had to of gotten it to know that sunclaw broke his tooth. So don't worry, continue with the game! Next step: Visit Sunclaw in his lair.

Sugar
04-06-2014, 03:02 PM
The only place in the game that I've found that sells armor for the head and shoulders is in Callahaim, I forget what the place is called, but it's something with Pauldrons in the title, it's right next to the North Gate if I remember correctly.

Sugar
04-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Where can I find head and shoulders mage gear. I found everything else in cold sands

The only place in the game that I've found that sells armor for the head and shoulders is in Callahaim, I forget what the place is called, but it's something with Pauldrons in the title, it's right next to the North Gate if I remember correctly.

Just realized I was using quick reply and wanted to make sure I got the original message this time.

Anonomation
04-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I've seen this game quite a few times now, and was wondering if it's still worth buying, no offense. Is this still an amazing game, or should I wait for Aralon : forge and flame?

psj3809
04-06-2014, 10:28 PM
It's still amazing. Graphics might look 'slightly' older now but the RPGs huge with tons of missions. Well worth picking up

markymarkanddafunkybunch
04-07-2014, 10:52 AM

Just realized I was using quick reply and wanted to make sure I got the original message this time.

Thanks

XXX
04-19-2014, 10:40 AM
For the Kill Og/Helga's Ring quest, I made Og unfriendly, but is it too late to get Helga's Ring now? Also, does anyone have any tips for defeating Og?

AralonFan123
06-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Hi, does anyone know if the ice queen respawns? I killed her on a couple files and she does not but the fire king does is this a glitch or is my game corrupt?

Rudolf
07-10-2014, 11:42 PM
I played Aralon many times and usually use ranger. One time I was playing and I got this cool bow. I think it's better than the night bow. I just can't remember where I got it. It's a cool looking blue bow. Just like the display im red rockbay shop. Is that bow real? Where can I get it if it is? Also whats it called.:eek::D

Rudolf
07-10-2014, 11:43 PM
I played Aralon many times and usually use ranger. One time I was playing and I got this cool bow. I think it's better than the night bow. I just can't remember where I got it. It's a cool looking blue bow. Just like the display in red rockbay shop. Is that bow real? Where can I get it if it is? Also whats it called.:eek::D

Rudolf
07-10-2014, 11:44 PM
I don't think she respawns. It didn't respawn when I went to kill her the second time

celticmagick
08-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if the rogue was able to use the Ruby Sword? Based on the stats it seems like the rogue could use it but I haven't had it drop for me. Currently, my rogue is stuck with the sword of wounding and the quick blade. Surely these can't be the best weapons for the rogue?

Also, could someone please post the stats for the night bow?

Thanks! :)

celticmagick
08-26-2014, 06:48 PM
I played Aralon many times and usually use ranger. One time I was playing and I got this cool bow. I think it's better than the night bow. I just can't remember where I got it. It's a cool looking blue bow. Just like the display in red rockbay shop. Is that bow real? Where can I get it if it is? Also whats it called.:eek::D

Could it be the Elmindra's Bow you are thinking of? Its stats are: Power: 83, Speed: 1.9

If it is, my ranger found his in a chest in the keep with the corrupt priestess and knights.