View Full Version : iDroids
03-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Love it :)
any info on release date and price?
Love it :)
any info on release date and price?Nope. Actually I stumbled upon it by accident.
Love it :)
any info on release date and price?Tried to contact the devs for the to come here but there's no email on their page. I did see this though:
Artificial Life brings the exciting world of the iDroids to the iPhone and iPod touch!
You are an iDroid! More specifically, HAXX, the rural farmer from Greenland with a heart of steel...and copper.
With a beloved wife and more children than a Droidas Brothers concert, HAXX has the perfect life... Until a stress-free Saturday is interrupted by the abduction of his entire family! Now it is your job to follow the trail of your kidnapped wife and children while fighting, swinging, and fueling through iDroidOpia city, where peril is behind every turn...next to the oil refuelery.
So lock, load, and activate Anti-Virus as you embark on the adventure of a lifetime!
iDroids Game Features:
- Search the city for your wife and kids and rescue them from BAD RAMM and his deranged posse.
- Use some of the most advanced pieces of robot weaponry to shoot, vaporize, and grapple your enemies including the Lightning Blaster, Goo Shield, Stealth Suit, and many more!
- Swing across the deepest canyons using HAXX's grappling hook.
- Embark on 11 exciting missions through the highs and lows of iDroidOpia including Greenland, The Sewers, Socket City, Dirty Socket District, and many more!
IGN, back in August 2008:
Developed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch, VBotAttack will fully utilize the unique features of the mobile device, such as the accelerometer, touchscreen, 2D/3D map landscapes and 2D/3D vector graphics. The game is designed with intriguing logic and physics principles, challenging players' brainpower and problem-solving skills.
In the VBotAttack iPhone game, players take the form of a VBot and must battle against the evil VBot ruler by eliminating enemy robots, solving physical puzzles and making tools from various physics-based items in order to be reunited with a kidnapped true love. In addition, players can configure other VBots that swarm together in unique ways to pass through numerous traps appearing throughout many complex stages in the game.
The game takes place in a colorful and dynamic landscape composed of cranes, conveyor belts, water, lava pools and more. A variety of creative tools and maneuvers are available in each level to help the player.
Appgamer.net picked up on it today.
Come on Toucharcade, I alerted you guys to it first!:D
04-30-2009, 05:30 AM
Tried to contact the devs for the to come here but there's no email on their page. I did see this though:
Artificial Life have sent us a sneak peak at their upcoming platformer iDroids.You play as HAXX, a droid farmer from iDroidabama, on a quest to Socket City to rescue his abducted family fromt he evil clutches of BAD RAMM and his mad gang.
• Find your way out of the maze-like Socket City and climb deep down to The Sewer to find your missing BabyBots
• Use advanced pieces of robot weaponry to shoot, vaporize, and grapple hook your enemies including the Zapper, Goo Shield, Stealth Suit, and many more!
• Achieve high scores to upgrade HAXX’s efficiency and unleash the power of the Lightning Blaster!
• Swing across the deepest canyons using HAXX’s grappling hook
• Use tools and disguises wisely to creep past your foes unharmed
• Prepare yourself for unexpected attacks and adapt your gear to different climates and environments!
• Engage in three boss battles and defeat BAD RAMM once and for all.
Hopefully one of the devs should be here soon in this thread. :)
I was able to get some better screenshots from the devs. I was hoping to get a better gameplay video too.
Game's supposed to be available soon.
Games out. No idea why they stealth released this game, it looks really good. :confused:
[Full - 1.99]
Official Thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=12383
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.