PDA

View Full Version : iPad Super Fly HD

GregH
01-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Super Fly HD was just released on the app store! It is FREE and universal so if you have a retina device or an IPad you can experience the full glory of Super Fly's high res art :-) There are some new items including two new unlockable weapons.

For iphones/ipods, Super Fly has had nearly 20 million games played! You can give it a try for free too :-)

GregH
02-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Super Fly HD is New and Noteworthy in the iPad store today!

Red1
02-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Congrats.

gokeadeyemo
02-06-2011, 02:16 PM
It is one of the better side scrolling/dual stick shooters out there. Not that well known (Im not sure why). I see you used my review as part of your advertising. Lol. (My itunes name is PsychDoc). Anyway how about some promotions or something to get folks more interested. A lot of people detest in app purchases so that may be an issue. I for one urchased the original super fly on the iphone when it cost 99c but have not really tried any of the other worlds because i avoid in app purchases when I can. Anyway nice IPad version. Its still a great game.

GregH
02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
It is one of the better side scrolling/dual stick shooters out there. Not that well known (Im not sure why). I see you used my review as part of your advertising. Lol. (My itunes name is PsychDoc). Anyway how about some promotions or something to get folks more interested. A lot of people detest in app purchases so that may be an issue. I for one urchased the original super fly on the iphone when it cost 99c but have not really tried any of the other worlds because i avoid in app purchases when I can. Anyway nice IPad version. Its still a great game.

Hi! Thanks for the kind comments! The game is doing fantastically and I really hope to keep growing it. Right now its sitting at #37 of overall IPAD Apps!

If you bought the game when it was .99c and still have it installed, it should give you the extra levels for free. (if you deleted the game and re-install, it won't remember that you had it before though)

This version gives the original game for free and has a combo deal where you get all levels and all future levels for a one-time IAP of 0.99c. I do understand that there are people who shun all IAP but it seems to be a much better model for an indie game (get the game out to as many people as possible!)

I should add that this version also adds a way for you to get tons of free coins by trying other free games too.

racbrendy
02-07-2011, 02:06 PM
And 'one of the best side scrolling / double stick shooters out there. Not that well known (Im not sure why). I see that I used to see as part of advertising. Lol. However, as some of the quotes or something to get people more interested. Many of hate to purchase the application so that it can be a problem.

GregH
02-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Woot! Still climbing, today Super Fly HD is at #14 of iPad Free games! I wish I could give codes for IAP (hint to Apple!)

Red1
02-09-2011, 11:05 PM
You should put some pics on this thread, to encourage people to check it out...

GregH
02-10-2011, 10:58 AM
You should put some pics on this thread, to encourage people to check it out...

Thats a darn good idea! Here's the iTunes info:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-fly-hd/id412655684?mt=8

GregH
09-24-2011, 08:33 AM
If you download and play Super Fly HD for the first time today you'll get all of the IAP levels for free.

LordGek
09-24-2011, 12:15 PM
If you download and play Super Fly HD for the first time today you'll get all of the IAP levels for free.

Cool! I dumped the game from my system and then reinstalled and did indeed get all of the theme worlds free, thanks! :D

Just left a new slathering 5 star review, keep it up!

BazookaTime
09-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Same here, I always loved this game.

GregH
09-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Cool! I dumped the game from my system and then reinstalled and did indeed get all of the theme worlds free, thanks! :D

Just left a new slathering 5 star review, keep it up!

Many thanks for the review :-)

LordGek
09-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Many thanks for the review :-)

This is the first time I've seen many of the boss and mini-bosses as well as cool shop items only unlocked by defeating said goofs.

At the moment I've got my Fabio hair, gold teeth, a suped up machine gun, shield, and stylish green glasses. I look like an idiot but I'm kicking some ass!

Looking forward to saving up enough to get one of the game's primo rides! ;)

GregH
09-27-2011, 11:49 AM
This is the first time I've seen many of the boss and mini-bosses as well as cool shop items only unlocked by defeating said goofs.

At the moment I've got my Fabio hair, gold teeth, a suped up machine gun, shield, and stylish green glasses. I look like an idiot but I'm kicking some ass!

Looking forward to saving up enough to get one of the game's primo rides! ;)

Great! I'm glad you noticed. I'm thinking about adding sets of items from the bosses. For example, if you defeat the rock boss multiple times maybe you could unlock rock armor, a rock helment, etc. A player sent that idea to me and I wish I'd thought of it from the beginning!

Also if you play underwater for a while you can unlock an easter egg from the creator of Enviro Bear 2010 (my favorite iphone game). You have to get fairly far into the battle and there is a random chance of it spawning, then you have to pick it up to unlock it (I won't say what "it" is though) :-)

LordGek
09-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Great! I'm glad you noticed. I'm thinking about adding sets of items from the bosses. For example, if you defeat the rock boss multiple times maybe you could unlock rock armor, a rock helment, etc. A player sent that idea to me and I wish I'd thought of it from the beginning!

Also if you play underwater for a while you can unlock an easter egg from the creator of Enviro Bear 2010 (my favorite iphone game). You have to get fairly far into the battle and there is a random chance of it spawning, then you have to pick it up to unlock it (I won't say what "it" is though) :-)

Hmmmm, I think I know of a rarely spawning item in Enviro-Bear that would fit the bill perfectly and will be on the lookout for it. ;)