I can't remember the name of this game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GwenevereLynn, Mar 21, 2011.

1. GwenevereLynn

GwenevereLynn New Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Long Island, N.Y.
    Ugh, I lost ALL my games on my phone & itunes. It's like over 400 games. I have one that's bugging me. I can't remember the name for the life of me. It came out like a few months ago and it was a neon style game where you had to collect powerups or something in a limited amount of time. It was a turn based game as well. I know I gave a terrible description but it was an unusual game so it's hard to describe. Any help would be awesome and amazing given my lame post.
    Love,
    Gwen
    P.S. It's a short name and I'm thinking it starts with an S.

2. levelone

levelone Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Why not search the App Store by game style and initial 'S'?
    AFAIK, it's not easy to find out the name of the game with your above discription.:eek:
    Good luck

3. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Silverfish?

4. nyarla

nyarla Well-Known Member

Spirit? That has a short name beginning with 'S' and neon looking vector graphics.. not turn based though.

GeoDefense / GeoDefense Swarm? Those have a similar look and are..sort of.. turn based..

Neither of those really sound like it, but it's all I can think of so far.. do these two games have the kind of look you're talking about when you say "neon" ? Is it 3D or 2D? any more clues? :)

5. TheDukester

TheDukester Well-Known Member

I probably shouldn't poke this hornet's nest with a big stick, but I can't help myself:

How in the world does one manage to lose all of their data from both their iPhone and from iTunes? :confused:

6. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
  7. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    You do realize, don't you, that your iTunes account lists everything you've ever downloaded - paid or not. That should help you to redownload and thus recover your losses.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Pix'n Love Rush? I don't think that was turn-based...

9. FortyRock

FortyRock Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    My first guess would have been Spirt, but since that's not it, Osmos? (I know it doesn't start with an S, but S is predominant, name is short, you have to consume objects and it's certainly unusual and hard to describe).

As one has mentioned, though, iTunes account should have it listed.

10. GwenevereLynn

GwenevereLynn New Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Long Island, N.Y.
    Seishu!!!!! You got it!!!!!! Silverfish! Lol. I love you. I love you all for trying to help me. Thanks so much. I'll be around. Anyone that buys 450 something games from the app store needs to be a part of this forum. Yeaaaaaaa!

11. GwenevereLynn

GwenevereLynn New Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Long Island, N.Y.
    It should. The purchase history only goes back a few months.

12. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    There has to be more info you can give us. Why do you collect power ups? Do they do anything? Was it 2D, 3D, top-down view, side-view? What does the player character look like? A shape, spaceship, animal?

13. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Your purchase history goes all the way back. You can adjust the month and year. For instance, one of the first purchases I made at the App Store was Hidden Expedition: Everest in 2008.

Look again and remember that, even though you cannot download songs again, you can download all your app purchases again for free as long as they are still available on the App Store.

14. Spamcan

Spamcan Well-Known Member

Not ZEN Pinball Rollercoaster for some odd reason. I just made that mistake the other day.