Kf7n4xnp3xf3
9kxaxfmn9rwe
xxkw7pl6lnae
jjte93yfyjw7

mianpi
04-24-2011, 08:04 AM
Thank you.
All codes gone :-(.
Not even one "thank you" for this app... Very sad. You (people who has got the codes) must at least say "thanks". If you got an app for free (well, in exchange for a fair review) is the minimum the develover reserves.

sunaitis
04-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi there,
one more code available: YJTJ4WMAA6N9 (I got it, but had already purchased the App, so I have no use for it).

BubbleSand is one of those apps you can toy with to relax, when life is full of stress. It's soothing to see, how the sand flows. After a while it's nice to start other activity than staring, though! My first sandpicture is below. I'd love to see your sandwork also!

https://img.skitch.com/20110426-x9hw5qdginy6d3s7s2hmaumipa.jpg

Best wishes
Sunaitis

blitter
04-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Thanks for posting the code sunaitis, and the very kind words! We love your picture, it's the first and we shall frame it :-)

mianpi...I've already sent a PM as you know! (am I repeating myself lol)

blitter
05-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Hey TA, we really appreciate you all (and even added you in the credits!) - I have some more codes...

If anyone says thank you (this time!) - or whatever you want to say - then I shall post more...

3L3NJYXMFHMA
W66YNXFW3HWR
9FWAEHF76794
PTHXF6TWFX9R
NLFTL4RHWMJP

(You're Welcome!)

warcrack
05-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Thank you!Got the first one .

m13
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I have been having trouble with writing reviews in the last few days with many apps. Luckily yours is not blocked. So I will gladly write one after I spend some time with it.

blitter
05-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Good to see the codes going to use :-)

RRXA9ET7LE93
73TLMKF9PJH6
HPTHE3KYY7NE
PNRYALNK4F9T
4HEXWAE3HREA

More tomorrow if desired!

blitter
05-02-2011, 02:08 AM
It's tomorrow here's a few more codes :D

7PA6P96N97AT
7PKXENKY76PR
YW6YKHY6Y4EF
LJYFPPAFKJ4J
TAL9Y3PA9ART

Protektor
05-02-2011, 11:46 AM
I used PTHXF6TWFX9R. I should have a review on my blog, twitter & app store tomorrow. Thanks.

towelll
05-02-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm sad about this. All 10 recent codes have gone and only one person listed the one they took. I always say thank you when I take a code. People, please be polite and thank the dev for their generosity.

Protektor
05-02-2011, 05:11 PM
I posted a review on my blog and Twitter for this. I wasn't able to post a review on the app store because it says I don't own it. That's really strange since I see it in iTunes and installed on my iPhone. Did the app store, who I gave the code to suddenly go stupid? ;)

blitter
05-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks again for the great review/feedback Protektor!

2 weeks have gone by quickly (since initial release), we're hanging in the "quieter" chart though which is nice, iPad/Entertainment section...not sure what's going on with the iPhone chart. But we're more than happy to have achieved 5 "New & Noteworthy" features!! That's 1 for the C.V. ;-)

As for the promo-codes not always accepting reviews. There was a cutoff date issued by Apple, well I say issued but TBH I have no idea when this took effect exactly. The timing couldn't have been worse for us as currently we have found 2 App Store reviews in total, at least 1 of which was from a member in this thread - nice1 (I guess a few have tried so thanks loads all that did try!).

Please, if anyone can manage a few words on the App Store with these old codes then it would really be appreciated...we must have had more than 1 US review, surely! Perhaps all reviews are broken, after all our icon was broken on the store for a week before the update fixed it again.

But it won't suprise me if even these older codes are for use of app only (or however it's supposed to read?!), even though these codes came from the same batch as one which was allowed to carry a review.

So here they are!...(older, and unused at time of posting)
EKWLMPL7E394
AEHW4P6MRYAP
36W3KT4AJLJ3
9376F47WXRFP
HNMKM3WTTYR3

As I had to fix a bug asap after release, a nice side-effect was the availablity of more codes! So lots more of you can have a free copy of our app, which is cool for everyone. We hope you enjoy using our app!

(latest)
4EY64KJWMR4R
F943N64KMFAM
9WE34AN4MLLT
RLRY4K7YWRY7
E7MN43YRWLXP

Thanks!
[all feedback appreciated in all forms]

Note: Please post if you use a code! This would help me to decide to purchase gift-vouchers for you in the future.

ΖΞИ

weehomer
05-04-2011, 09:18 PM
E7MN43YRWLXP
Thanks!

blitter
05-04-2011, 10:09 PM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubblesand/id418478187?mt=8&ls=1

slewis7
05-04-2011, 11:33 PM
It's tomorrow here's a few more codes :D

7PA6P96N97AT
7PKXENKY76PR
YW6YKHY6Y4EF
LJYFPPAFKJ4J
TAL9Y3PA9ART

These are all gone. However, I found that 9WE34AN4MLLT from an earlier post still worked for me :-)

Thanks very much!

towelll
05-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Nice app! Thanks again for the promo.

I particularly like the ability to add colours. This really made the app.

I have 4 suggestions:

1) music should stay off when turned off. Currently it comes back on when the app is restarted (except for a multitasking restart).

2) physics seems a bit off? Can't say why! I may be wrong.

3) too pixelly? This can look odd when the sand is falling over some backgrounds.

4) strange "beating heart" effect on static piles with slopes.

blitter
05-05-2011, 08:11 AM
You're all welcome, thanks for checking out BS! slewis7 thanks loads for letting me know, I've been trying to work out which ones were gone.

@ALL, please PM if you require a code.

Towelll thanks for the feedback, it will help me organise what is important to prioritise in the next update...for now here's how I shall deal with your suggestions...

1) agreed, this setting shall now be saved in a file. I already have added a new sub-menu for fuller music control (next track etc).

2) ah this is a tough one, please elaborate if possible! The main issue with the iPod etc is trying to shift 168,000 sand grains around the screen at a decent framerate...I have an idea to adjust their "fuzzy" (a technical term haha!) behaviour with a slider.

3) this has always been a compromise, while things look crisper on a retina display, there is still a limit of visual appearance before things would chug along. Perhaps the planned BLEND and hue tools will help with this.

4) I am aware of this happening on a non-level surface. It is caused by the fact that gravity can be set to any relative angle, so if things are slightly out then this appears to happen. To fix this I shall add a method to calibrate 2 arrows (similar to when a saved scene is loaded) plus also tweaking the exact number of angles to form a more visually pleasing result!

Thanks loads for all feedback, I am certainly motivated to please the TA members, you have been wonderful at getting involved...well done community!

Sharillon
05-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Took RLRY4K7YWRY7.

Will also try it out after I come back home and leave a review on the german Appstore :)

towelll
05-05-2011, 10:38 AM
You're all welcome, thanks for checking out BS! slewis7 thanks loads for letting me know, I've been trying to work out which ones were gone.

2) ah this is a tough one, please elaborate if possible! The main issue with the iPod etc is trying to shift 168,000 sand grains around the screen at a decent framerate...I have an idea to adjust their "fuzzy" (a technical term haha!) behaviour with a slider.

Thanks for your replies!

It's hard to say what I mean, but when I first tried it I thought "that's not right", whereas when I played Dubble Bubble Shooted HD I remember thinking that the physics was just right. So I intuitively have a sense of what looks right, but I can't make this explicit. (And my intuitive sense may be wrong!) Maybe you need more interaction between falling grains, which was the third point I made? But more interaction could slow things down, as you say. So maybe just ignore this.

Good luck with the app!

Sharillon
05-05-2011, 01:09 PM
I just played a bit with the app.

Since its a universal App I must say that the background images should also be HD. It just seems they have a lower resolution than possible.

And maybe there should be some more colors than just the 5 ones already in the app. Really loved playing with the colors, but would really like some more :)

Other than that i like it. Made some nice things. I left a review on the german appstore.

blitter
05-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Seems some codes above are still valid (please post below if you can't find one!)

Big thanks to all for posting any feedback here...though I guess we shouldn't clutter up the forum too much...I expect to start a new thread in another sub-forum when the next update is done.

...please elaborate if possible!...

Thanks for your replies!

It's hard to say what I mean, but when I first tried it I thought "that's not right", whereas when I played Dubble Bubble Shooted HD I remember thinking that the physics was just right. So I intuitively have a sense of what looks right, but I can't make this explicit. (And my intuitive sense may be wrong!) Maybe you need more interaction between falling grains, which was the third point I made? But more interaction could slow things down, as you say. So maybe just ignore this.

Good luck with the app!

Hi towelll, I know what you mean about an intuitive sense if an app feels right. Thanks for the ovservation it does help my aim when tweaking these things.

Took RLRY4K7YWRY7.

I just played a bit with the app.

Since its a universal App I must say that the background images should also be HD. It just seems they have a lower resolution than possible.

And maybe there should be some more colors than just the 5 ones already in the app. Really loved playing with the colors, but would really like some more

Other than that i like it. Made some nice things. I left a review on the german appstore.

Hi Sharillon, thanks for posting the review on iTunes. The backgrounds are actually cropped by the app from 1024x1024 textures, but they were slightly blurred to give an illusion of focus on the foreground. I'll have a look at re-cropping from the originals to get a crisp appearance.

Protektor
05-06-2011, 06:19 PM
I think I might know what he means by the "beating heart" comment. I didn't think it was major since I realized what was going on. What he might mean is when looking at stacks with a mountain peak sometimes there is a very slight/micro flow of sand down the sides. It looks like a flicker or a heartbeat but it is just sand falling due to the "flow settings", how likely the sand is to flow/slide. I realized that it was a very slight/micro sand slide. Adjustment of the "flow" slider should help eliminate that, if that is what he is talking about.

blitter
05-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes Protektor that's what it is. There are also internal settings which I can tweak, but as many devices have different calibration then the next update shall ask once for the user to line up "North/Up"...this will then initially remove the small angle which is currently causing the pulse effect. I look forward to eliminating that bug once and for all!

blitter
05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Hey all, I'm working hard on the major update...it's still a couple of weeks away.
An extensive list of changes are happening all round - a complete overhaul!

Until then here are unused codes...
9AEMTXW3NNPX
699LTWK6XK7K
F73WN7K4MPR6
XJ3WRN4TJL79
LEPP7AHX7PAH
NFETYFN47ARR
4EWRLAA369NY
EJX6HRXY3LTA
KY6N6EWFH7JY
3WNPNRH9TKJP
E46LXY3JLKEF
R69WEXWLKMEH
H7E6JFKYW9EK
9PK47N9LAKHE
XR6FKJ7PFYN4
JE4JFRATFJHK
HRXL7P7FHLF9
WM6EJ9NWAK9L
3KMNRKWY9XPJ
K6XYX7R76PX6
HWNA7RJ3JXJ6
M7TEPLRJTK6A
AXXJRMPFHFAM

more available if required.

blitter
05-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Bumped for Europe...still a few codes left!

rann
05-10-2011, 11:14 AM
XR6FKJ7PFYN4 taken. Thanks!

kakubb
05-10-2011, 11:49 AM
3KMNRKWY9XPJ
Thank you!