PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Aves == ACID TRIP ?

TheBioReplicant
07-01-2011, 04:33 PM
I recently set Aves free. Shot up. These are honest review comments (many 1 star ... so no boasting, just honest reaction to the game):

"if you've ever drugged yourself, you know what this game is like"

"everything about this game screams MAGIC MUSHROOMS"

"This really feels like drugs"

"Holy crap. WTF! I Freaked"

"The overall effect is a bad acid trip"

"Acid. Trip."

"cruel ... brutal"

"demented"

"Scared Easily, don't get it"

"This is probably the most disturbing game I've ever played"

Weird huh ? It shot up in China (top 40 action) and Japan (top 15 sim), after a long time. When I designed it, 3G was very dominant and it was meant for at least 3GS. I think people are now experiencing it as I had intended it to be experienced.

Anyhow, its free for a while so I guess if you want to feel what an acid trip feels like, get it while you can ;)

drelbs
07-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Just boot it up and stare at the title screen with headphones on until you pass out! ;)

Trev1
07-01-2011, 08:17 PM
boot it up, shot up...wow...well im on methadone so will i be able to feel this game.....jus kiddin...um

TheBioReplicant
07-01-2011, 10:37 PM
boot it up, shot up...wow...well im on methadone so will i be able to feel this game.....jus kiddin...um

ha ha I realized what a goof I made when writing that, particularly the subject matter. Meant to say, the ranking shot up ;)

yahhh yahhh

TouchHeartRo
07-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Advice: There shoud be at least some screenshots for players to get the first impression.
Impression:I've checked it in the App Store, seeing a woman with an arrow in the icon, kinda hooked.
Intention: I'll download it to give it a shot.