• submit tip •
Dragon Island Beta
Mark Forums Read
the official TouchArcade App. Now on the App Store.
Track the latest news, reviews and sales on the hottest games.
What's a collection reward?
How much is the price of the game?
And yes, I got the recipe from an egg.
1) Deep Whale - Get Dark Razor fish to Level 55 (or something around there i think)
2) Teddy - thats a collection reward
3) Dark Panther - collection reward
4) Snake God - Serpent Mage evolves into this at around Level 55
5) Spikey - collection reward
We fixed the egg only monsters issue. Theres going to be one dragon in every egg.
Were did you get the Cryohydra recipe? The egg wheel?
I think we are couple hours away from submitting to apple/ updating testfilght build!
Ok, I just completed my first run through the infinite dungeon with my largely overpowered team, and in my first run got to level 21. Due to the rediculous levels my monsters have, this is likely not the most accurate reflection of a typical run. I encou metered a bunch of monsters that I'd love to know where to find/ how to get/ if they're in the game yet.
1) deep whale
3) dark panther
4) snake god
In addition, I got the recipe for cryohydra, and it looks like it needs multiple 3rd level dragons. Can you get more dragons in the game? If so, how/ where?
Ok so thats not a good sign... We'll look at it again.
Yes, the infinite dungeon does have rewards. Every 10 floors you beat, you get an extra monster slot. You can also find some rare gems in the infinite dungeon
No worries, take your time and figure it all out. I found the metal slime. I like how rare you made it. I'm going to try the infinite dungeon soon. Are there rewards for reaching certain levels? There should be more ways to earn eggs, because so far I have not gotten a single egg only monster. Alternatively, you could make the eggs only give egg monsters, instead of commonly found monsters.
Sorry... seems like we need more than a day to fix this one....
But good to have found it before we submitted!
hey, sorry. we just introduced a memory leak somewhere that would cause random crashes. we are looking for it now but until we get it, we cant update the TestFlight build. Give us a day on it!
1). Thats supposed to be a metal slime.Theres a 1% chance to capture a metal sludge in Safaris, the little forest west of town where you beat Cyrus in a quest battle. Its the one where you see lots of sludges.
2). Yeah, you supposed to get those there but I forgot to put treasure data on the battles. Im gonna update the test build in a few hours to include recipes there.
3). The last castle is very untested. Im looking at it now though!
It really, really wasn't easy. I had to train up a second leviathan, archangel, archdevil, aqua horror and blademaster (whose muramasa move is just absurdly strong) to do it.
Wow, how far down in the infinite dungeon (the volcano dungeon) can you go with your monsters?
It really, really wasn't easy. I had to train up a second leviathan, archangel, archdevil, aqua horror and blademaster (whose muramasa move is just absurdly strong) to do it. By the way, a few questions.
1) the king metal slime recipe (and two others, one with bane, one with grimoire) show a second level evolved slime in the recipe, but I caught them and they still don't show up on the recipe. Is it supposed to be a metal slime, and if so, where do I catch them?
2) I was in that last big castle, saw the 4 dragon riders, pyrohydra, cryohydra, and bone dragon. Are you supposed to get the recipes here? I beat a couple and did not. Maybe there's a quest for it, but I can't currently do any quests (I'm down to all the ones with bugs)
3) why are so many castle levels empty?
I can't believe you beat it...
Page 3 of 16
Mark This Discussion Read
Mark This Discussion Read
iPhone Game Reviews
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com.