Sgarrista Air Brigade
Air brigade for those who passed 1400 points in F.A.S.T. Use this group to share war stories and ideas. Or just general plane talk. All of which can only be seen by members. Hopefully we will be known as an elite group of pilots in the future.
Sgarrista has also expanded to Skies of Glory.
SoG ROE(Rules Of Engagement):
1. Always give brigade members a head-on pass to indicate whether they are hostile or a wannabe member.
2. Do not fire upon members with our brigades tag attached. That includes honorary members.
3. If a fellow member fires upon you and you know without a doubt it was a member of our brigade, you may return fire.
4. You may fire upon Sgarrista members in the case of 1-on-1 games.
5. If a Sgarrista member is present but without the brigade tag attached, you may regard said member as hostile.
6. If ever a room has a frag limit, then the ROE can be disregarded.
In case of ghosts(unknown groups), here is the ROE:
1. Gather intel such as skills and hostility levels.
2. You may shoot them down
3. Return fire when fired upon.
ROE for confirmed imposters:
1. If confirmed an enemy pilot is an imposter, prioritize him/her as your target. Go all out!
FAST Field Commander: Frumius
SoG Field Commander: Sierra275
SAB Intelligence Officer: randomdude
SAB honorary SoG members:
Sgarrista Roster (in no specific order):
h0130j03 - hoboj03; SoG: [SAB]otage, [2ch]Hattori
Shern25 - johnheng; SoG: SAB Snowhawk
bayle - helo ma
kappa - eaglefast
tanalasta - tanalasta; SoG: [SAB]Tana
Person47 - Person47; SoG:[SAB]Person
Frumius - Downstroyer; SoG: SAB Geo Zip, SAB Frumius
Camzy - Camzy
claudejuarez - claudejuarez
tee-em - tm(in some alphabet or other); SoG: SAB tm
fluffyguitarist - fluffy
weedeatinflyincougar - weedeatinflyincougar; SoG: SAB Fleeceo
randomdude - randomdude; SoG: SABrandom
Macman747 - Macman747; SoG: (SAB) Macman
Sierra275 - Sierra 275; SoG: Sierra[SAB]
teggy - teggy
Tupiwarani - tupi; SoG: [SAB]Uriel
Cyberguy, Cyberguy2 - cyberguy
seyDoggy - seydoggy; SoG: SAB seyDoggy
drakula - dr.akula 01
Celigan - celigan
gig_nova - gig Nova; SoG: SABnova
jackback - jackback
PanchoR1 - panchor1
darkrider - darkrider; SoG: [SAB]Dark
AvianGhost- AvianGhost; SoG: AvianG[SAB]
twolf24- twolf24; SoG: [SAB]TWolf24
Mosquito60- SoG: [SAB]swiss, oter8614
UndeadZed- SoG: [SAB]UndeadZ
mikedog95- Dark Hawk
chiotas- Chiotas; SoG: [SAB]Chiotas
empreb- EmpReb; SoG: [SAB] EmpReb, [SAB] The Baron
iaf ace- SoG: [SAB]Iaf Ace, [SAB]RA
orion7319- SoG: [SAB]Orion, Hombre 90
Handy- SoG: [SAB] Handy
Kunning- SoG: [SAB]Kunning
Capt. Fear- SoG: light[SAB]er, [SAB]Fobos
NeLge- SoG: [SAB]NeLge
Kuneho- SoG: [SAB]Kuneho
Solo_Wing, Solo Wing Grabacr- SoG: [SAB] Grabacr, [SAB] Solo Wing
Thomas8294- SoG: [SAB]Q-Ball
M*I*A- SoG: [SAB] M*I*A, [SAB] Buzzsaw
Chonch- SoG: [SAB]Chonch
Turin- SoG: [SAB] Turin [xZ3]
Burrito98- SoG: [SAB]Ronin
[SAB] 1776- SoG: [SAB] 1776
Spartacus- SoG: [SAB] Spartacus
SnDmec - SoG: [SAB] Skypanther
Requirements for SoG pilots:
1. Must be a decent pilot, and sportsman
2. screenshot of your pilot screen, with emphasis on kill/death ratio
1. 1400+ points in F.A.S.T
2. must not use B-2 as a primary plane. we have to truly be elite pilots by not piloting such a beefed up plane.
3.* a screenshot of your dogfight results involving a higher ranking player than yourself.
4.* a screenshot of your top pilots screen to verify your amount of points. do this by pressing the power and home button simultaneously, then connect your idevice to your computer and take that screenshot and pm it to me.
1. To unite the best pilots.
2. To prepare ourselves for fight the war.
3. To provide a hub for communication.
Proboard page: sgarrista.proboards.com
* requirement 3 and 4 is only applicable to those who send a request to join
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.Advertise on TouchArcade
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.