Promo Code Exchange Group
This is a club for people to exchange promo codes they have for codes other people have that they don't want. No giveaways, no spam. Just exchanges. No begging. If anything is wrong, PM me. READ THE RULES!
Banned Users; DO NOT TRADE WITH:
1. Use full sentences! Don't just post the app's name. At least say what app you have and say "PM me with offers" and whatever else you want to put in there.
2. Check the group before trading! If something is going on, that's where I'll be
letting you know. So, check and make sure the user is not banned / temporarily banned.
3. If you have any problems, or see something going on that's not supposed to,
PM ME!!! Don't post in the group and expect a reply from me. Your post will be lost
between pages before I can reply.
4. Check before you post!! You can check to see if your code is still any good!!
1. Close iTunes if you have it open.
2. Open iTunes again. Go to "Reedem"
3. Enter the code.
4. If it asks for your username and password*, the code is good!
* Don't enter the password or you'll use the code.
5. Keep a limit to the post. The way you're posting now is great. Don't post a ton
of times on the same page!
6. If a developer gives you a code to review the app, DO NOT come here to trade it.
7. No spamming! Stay on subject (or at least try your best ;) )
8. Really big developers don't often give out codes for their games, so always be suspicious of a Gameloft or EA code. Ask the person to give a link to the contest they won, or arrange for them to send the code first so you can make sure it's real.
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.Advertise on TouchArcade
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.