The best zombie game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Raphie123, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What's the best Zombie Game?

1. Zombieville USA

25 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Dead Strike

3 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. Be free or die

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Welcome to Hell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Zombie Attack

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Alive 4-ever

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  7. Call of Duty : WaW Zombies

29 vote(s)
    49.2%
  8. Resident Evil

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. Others

3 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Raphie123

Raphie123 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Hey guys,

I just want to know what's the best zombie game for you, so I've created this thread.

For me, I think that Zombieville USA is a great one, and with the latest updates it's even greater, but I think that Dead Strike with his two upcoming updates will be very very very great! So... let's vote!!!

2. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I would say Cod Zombies but I think of it more as a port than an original iphone game. So I'll go with Zombieville because of the cool music and addictive gameplay.. for now, although I expect that game to be outdone by another zombie game in the future.

3. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Call of Duty: World at War Zombies. :cool:

4. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    zombiesmash is coming out soon. Its in the castle defender genre and looks really cool. It will probably out-do zombieville usa because the physics in the game look awsome.

5. Karnith

Karnith Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Well, given that Zombiesmash has yet to be released, it's hard to say how good it is.

As for the games you've listed, Call of Duty: World at War Zombies is the best (in my humble opinion), but it's understandable that the price would drive people away. On a lower budget, Zombieville USA and Alive 4 Ever are good choices.

6. frogtorch

frogtorch Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    On this list, I prefer Zombieville USA.

It was left off of the list but Zombie Attack Pinball is fun too.

7. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    COD:Zombies is by far the best. In fact, it could even contend for best FPS imo. But, many can't afford it since it's a pretty pricey game, so for those, I'd recommend Resident Evil (both of them, even though Degeneration is the only one with zombies). Yeah, Degeneration is a bit outdated, but it's still a really fun game, and the only game like it with a real story mode instead of a mission-based campaign mode like in Resident Evil 4.

8. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Zombie Pizza!

9. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    COD: Zombies by far. There's just NO contest.

I'm really sad about Verruckt NOT coming out tomorrow. :(

10. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Alive 4Ever, I Just Hope An Update Comes Soon.

11. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

of course COD zombies would win. worst thing is, if it wasnt made my activision and it wasnt called all of duty, everyone would suddenly realize they have been ripped off!

12. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

I was never interested in any zombie games, since it's like the most overdone genre. From the list Alive 4 Ever and the two Resident Evil games are the only good ones from my knowledge.