Is the private Developer forum still active?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by thedollarhunter, Feb 15, 2012.

1. thedollarhunter

thedollarhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    London
    I tried to join the private developer forum but got no response, does anyone know if it is still active?

Failing that any other recommendations other than Mac Rumours.

Thanks
    MJ

2. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Well, this is a very timely return for me! I haven't been around here much for the last couple of months, other than quick visits to the front page from my iPhone...

I'm the leader of the private forum and yes, the private forum is still active. Looks like I have a large queue of pending requests to sort through. My apologies to you and anyone that has requested access and been left in limbo... life's thrown me quite a few curveballs over the past few months. Fortunately that which does not kill you makes you stronger, or something like that ;)

As a generic note to anyone who has requested access- Approvals go to those who have finished games in the App Store, and who contribute to the public forums regularly. Those of you who have waited for access so long, I apologize again. Once approved, the system will not send official notification, so just try to access the private forum over the next few days, and if you have a specific approval/denial question please send me a PM.

Thanks everyone! Hoping 2012 will go more smoothly from here! :D

3. thedollarhunter

thedollarhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    London
    Thanks for the update and...

... I could not agree more, the only way to fly!