iPhone Tiny Diggers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Shizane, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Shizane

Shizane Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Game Developer/Designer
    Halifax, NS
    #1 Shizane, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
    Hi guys, Just wanted to share with you my upcoming iPad & Mac game for kids age 2-5 called Tiny Diggers. Enjoy!

Description

Tiny Diggers is a fun and engaging educational game for Preschoolers, aged 2-5, that puts your child in the seat of popular construction trucks. Drive an excavator while mastering numbers, a dumptruck while learning colours, and a bulldozer to discover basic shapes. Each truck's dashboard has fun and interactive movable parts, including a horn and a CB Radio. If your child wants a break they can always get their hands dirty in Free Play Mode!

=======

FEATURES
    • 3 different trucks to control
    • 3 different games that teach kids about numbers, colours and shapes
    • Free Play Mode - just dig, dump dirt and explore!
    • Interactive environments
    • Animated characters and dozens of sounds throughout the game
    • No confusing menus or navigation

GAMES
    Numbers: Drive an excavator and dig anywhere, then dump dirt on the number shown above the truck to progress.
    Colors: Drive a Dumptruck and dump dirt on the colour shown above the truck to progress.
    Shapes: Drive a Bulldozer and push dirt to the shape shown above the truck to progress.
    Free Play Mode: Choose your truck and explore with no objectives.

Coming soon to the iPad & Mac!

Cheers,
    TouchTilt Games

Attached Files:

2. CiroContinisio

CiroContinisio Well-Known Member

It looks super cool, with very nice graphics!
    I see it will be out for iPad and Mac, can I ask which technology did you use to develop it?

3. Shizane

Shizane Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Game Developer/Designer
    Halifax, NS
    Hey Ciro, Thanks. I use Gamesalad. Ever use it?

4. Looks like a fun game for kids. My only input from an art perspective is that I think some of the colours are too similar, and characters/shapes etc blend together in places. Ie you've used very similar (sometimes exactly the same) yellows for hard hats, buildings, tractors and the entire interface. Dunno maybe on the device itself there's some more colour separation? There's just a lot of yellow in general :)

Good luck I think kids will love it.
    Regards,
    Jay

5. Shizane

Shizane Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Game Developer/Designer
    Halifax, NS
    Cheers, Jay. Yeah I had some of the interface as different colours, like the CB radio. I may go back to the original colour. Most construction trucks are yellow, as is the interior of them so I wanted to make them feel they were in it. But yes I agree a lot of yellow!

6. CiroContinisio

CiroContinisio Well-Known Member

No, but I know about it since it was a very simple tool. I guess it has evolved a lot in these years.

7. Shizane

Shizane Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Game Developer/Designer
    Halifax, NS
    It has yes. A lot of new features and will be outputting to straight C soon so it will be a lot fast both in GS and the executable. Can't wait.

8. Shizane

Shizane Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Game Developer/Designer
    Halifax, NS
    Cheers, Blog! I never had intended for adults to play it but who knows lol.

9. Shizane

Shizane Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Game Developer/Designer
    Halifax, NS
    Submitted to Apple & New Trailer

Tiny Diggers has just been submitted to Apple for review. Here's a new, updated trailer!