The Creeps! & The Creeps! HD are FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by RegularStormy, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Happy Holidays! the Creeps! (iPhone) and The Creeps! HD (iPad) are both free through the holidays!

The Creeps!

Super Squawk Software LLC
    There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, fla…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy! Battle Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Robots, Pirates and MORE!
    Information
    Seller:Super Squawk Software LLC
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy, Kids
    Release:Dec 23, 2008
    Updated:Jun 16, 2019
    Version:1.16.07
    Size:133.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (31)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The Creeps! HD

Super Squawk Software LLC
    Over 3 MILLION downloads! Why don't YOU have it yet? Looks great on your new iPad! There are Creeps living in your clo…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Over 3 MILLION downloads! Why don't YOU have it yet? Looks great on your new iPad! There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy! Battle Ghosts, Zombies, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Robots, Pirates and more! "This is quite possibly the best TD game on the app store!" Featured by Apple in "Best TD" (twice!) Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" Featured by Apple in "What We're Playing" Rated 5/5 Stars by FingerGaming.com! "The Creeps! is one of those few perfect titles." -ThePortableGamer "The Creeps! is a grade-A game" -148Apps "Challenging and Fun" -TouchArcade "a lot of fun that kept me coming back for more" -NoDPad
    Information
    Seller:Super Squawk Software LLC
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy, Action, Kids
    Release:Apr 01, 2010
    Updated:Jun 18, 2019
    Version:1.16.07
    Size:126.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Yay. I loved this game on my iPod, and can't wait to try it again on my iPad :)

3. PugLover

PugLover Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    USA
    Just got it! Can't wait to play on my iPad 2 :)