Plasma Puncher - Stylish Action-Brawler (gameplay footage)

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Ed Cardoso, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Hello people! So, continuing to share my project here on TouchArcade, it's time to show a first look at the tasty gameplay! Mind that the game's still in dev process and much more is yet to be shown...What you guys think of it so far?

-->> Gameplay Footage <<--

[​IMG]

So basically, Plasma Puncher is an action brawler set in a single continuous stage with all kinds of different enemies and a bunch of upgrades and power-ups to get as you strive to survive until you complete the final objective of the game.

It will have both a mobile and PC version, and the plan is to release them sometime around first half of next year... so please keep an out if you got interested! Here's also the Facebook page of the project:

https://www.facebook.com/plasmapuncher

2. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Cool game, the graphics remind me of "Jelly Defense" on the App Store that I used to play a couple years ago.

What engine are you using to make the game and where did you find whoever is doing the graphics? Super cool stuff!

3. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Hey Tosty!

The engine is Unity. And I'm actually the one responsible for all art and design (as well as the author of the whole thing), and there's just one other guy doing the awesome implementation in Unity! Glad you liked it!

[​IMG]