Minimal Billiard 'Ricochet Theory' $1.99 > Free for the first time

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#1 Habakuk, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015

Ricochet Theory

Ricochet Theory, from the maker of Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game. Ricochet Theory is a thought-provoking physics gam…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ricochet Theory, from the maker of Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game. Ricochet Theory is a thought-provoking physics game featuring ricochet based puzzles. Players must solve each level by moving the platforms in order to make the ball connect with all platforms.

Adjust the platforms to test your ricochet theory. There are several ways to complete each level so have fun and give it your all. There are no time limits in this fully featured physics game.

[Ricochet Theory Features]
    • Hours of gameplay,
    • Simple gameplay mechanics,
    • 100+ stimulating levels to play,
    • Game Center leaderboard to challenge friends,
    • Beautifully designed for iOS,

[Connect With Us]
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appdore
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/appdore
    Web: http://appdore.com

[Important Note]
    This game does not run on 3GS iPhones or 4th Generation iPods! It is strongly recommended users update to the latest version of iOS before purchasing Ricochet Theory.

[More From Appdore]
    Check out Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game if you are a fan of our physics games.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Aug 13, 2015
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Published one week ago, now free for the first time (and for a limited time, obviously). Full premium, no ads, no IAPs. Depending on your skills you'll get a "Success" (check mark) or a "Perfect" (star) for each level. In the first ten levels it will be enough to touch the black bars only. Later there will be black squares which are moveable altogether.

Very recommended!

2. MTXYLP10W

MTXYLP10W New Member

May 23, 2015
    I tried the game, getting quite a few levels done. The game itself has an addictive quality, however I had some difficulties due to the controls. I suggest two arrows that slightly tilt the bar for fine tuning. My thick fingers and I had a difficult time adjusting the bar until I got it right. You could also try to spruce up the background, or make it interesting. Thank you.

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks Habakuk. I might not be here too often anymore, but you've never (ok-rarely #) steered me wrong.

4. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    On sale again! :)