Bubble Toad - upcoming release

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HoneyPoney, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyPoney

HoneyPoney New Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Developer
    Paris
    #1 HoneyPoney, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017

Hi everyone, I'm an indie game developer and I can't wait to share with you guys, my next upcoming project: Bubble Toad. After one year of development, it's finally ready to be pushed on the iOS and Android stores! It's an action game based on gravity and dexterity where you have to tap bubbles to jump and help a little toad to reach the sky. There are 18 levels with many traps and special bubbles to renew the gameplay and increase the difficulty as long as you progress.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I've put a lot of efforts in avatar customization and level design. I hope you will like it! I've worked solo on this project so any feedbacks will greatly be appreciated to help me improve on my future projects.

Don't hesitate to send me your email in a dm to get a TestFlight invitation code.

Here is my website where you can find more information about Bubble Toad.
    Follow me on Twitter @honeyponeydev

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks cool what's the email to send TestFlight to is should we dm you?

3. HoneyPoney

HoneyPoney New Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Developer
    Paris
    Yes! Send me a dm.

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    That is the funniest game I saw this month, made me laugh and happy, I get always happy with these kind of games, it looks really great, games that look good are always a plus for me, and it's an arcade/twitch game, hope you have Gamecenter build in, wanna compete with this game.

I don't do Beta no more sorry too much hassle and no fun, but I will be the first to download your game, good luck with it.

5. HoneyPoney

HoneyPoney New Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Developer
    Paris
    Thx a lot! Yes I've implemented GameCenter to make leaderboards for each level, so that we can see who are the fastest toads...

Currently the game is ready to be published but I hold it a few days to organize my communication.