Warehouse

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by JRavey, Feb 28, 2012.

1. JRavey

JRavey Well-Known Member

Dimension Q, which is my very small indie studio has released Warehouse for OSX on the App Store and I wanted to take a moment to introduce it to people. (It's available March 1)

It's something like Sokoban, but more granular. Sokoban has the player and crates moving on grid where everything is the same 1 unit size and moves 1 unity at a time. To understand this better, the player is 6x6, the crates are 10x10, and the movement is handled in 1 unity increments. This allows for some complex puzzles.

Many of today's games are too easy, in response Warehouse is quite challenging. It's not unforgiving, you can rewind the game and go back to where you made your mistake, but the best score would be done without using the rewind feature.

Before I drag this on too long, I'm including a sample screenshot. The puzzles are hard, but they're not as difficult as they look at first. The graphics are colorful, but don't let that lead you into thinking it's an easy game. If you'd like more information, you can read about it @ http://dimensionq.com/warehouse/.

I'm quite approachable, you can hit me up here, Twitter, or on Facebook if you have any questions.

If anybody would like a promo code, just hit me up (ideally through Twitter or Facebook, but this is fine, too). I've set aside several for Touch Arcade users just in case.

2. JRavey

JRavey Well-Known Member

Here's a screenshot, I hit submit before it uploaded on the first post.

Attached Files:

3. JRavey

JRavey Well-Known Member

Promo Codes

It's *officially* released.

Here are 10 codes. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. If you don't like it, feel free to say so as it would be dishonest to expect dishonest reviews. Let me know what you like or don't like since the 2nd one is nearly done.

Remember these are OSX codes, iOS codes will be later this month it seems.

6ARH9MXMMJRY
    XKKWWL7Y7JW7
    REFEM4NYKEA6
    Y7XXT3YH7N96
    APN4AYM3LWPW
    H4Y4R49TNJWF
    PWP7T377JTAK
    MWWXAHH4K9A6
    RLX9KEJH9LRJ
    9R9AWWX69X4E