Rage of the Gladiator 0.99$

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Ausar, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
  2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    #2 Pocketnova, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012

Rage of the Gladiator Premium

** Best iPhone and iPad Action Game of 2012 - TouchArcade
    ** Game of the Week - PocketGamer

The Wii console…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

The Wii console hit has finally arrived!
    ✔ 9/10 NintendoLife: "outstanding"
    ✔ 89/100 Gamer's Temple: "must-own"
    ✔ 4.4/5 CC Central: "this game is a steal"
    ✔ 8.5/10 IGN: "up there with the best that WiiWare has to offer"

...these plus many more glowing reviews of the Wii version!

The NEW mobile version is even better!
    ✔ Fully re-mastered with stunning new 3D graphics
    ✔ A new exclusive armory to customize your character
    ✔ New beautifully rendered introduction

Download it now and experience Rage of the Gladiator -- the ultimate gladiator fighting experience!

ABOUT RAGE OF THE GLADIATOR
    You play the role of Gracius, a gladiator battling for his life in the arena. Your opponents are no ordinary evil, but are epic boss fights whose tricky attacks will challenge even the most elite gamers. There are no ‘fodder’ enemies – its all bosses -- the most fun part of games! Beat them before they brutally beat you.

Armed with your magical warhammer and a trusty shield, you must exploit their weaknesses by jumping, dodging, shield blocking, or counter-attacking with proper timing, agility, and thinking. Then unleash your rage by brutally pounding your enemy with your warhammer, and perform over-the-top combo finishers such as summoning a a vicious lightning storm or a deadly pillar of fire.

HIGHLIGHTS
    ✔ Stunning 3D graphics, optimized for the Retina Display on the new iPad and iPhone 5
    ✔ Full voice acting. Each boss has its own personality, and taunts you mercilessly!
    ✔ Extremely realistic animations. When you attack bosses, the impacts and hits feel “real.”
    ✔ 14 insane finishing moves. Summon a fiery meteor, a savage tornado, or transform into a hulking colossus 10x your size!
    ✔ Customize your character with new weapons and armor.
    ✔ Gain new powers and skills! How will you build your character? Choose Offense, Defense, or Magic.
    ✔ Epic music. Enjoy blood-pumping masterpieces by legendary composer Sean Beeson!
    ✔ Great replay value. Beat the game to unlock new difficulties, where bosses are much tougher with all-new abilities! Over a dozen hours of gameplay!
    ✔ Game Center leaderboard and achievements
    ✔ A monumental undertaking, with content comparable to a console title, but with a budget title price!

Rage of the Gladiator was originally developed for the Nintendo Wii and is (c) 2009, 2012 by Ghostfire Games.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay in touch to get all the latest information about Rage of the Gladiator and future updates:

facebook.com/RageOfTheGladiator
    twitter.com/rage_gladiator
    twitter.com/gamelion

Download it now and experience Rage of the Gladiator -- the ultimate gladiator fighting experience!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Nov 21, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal
    I think that will work

3. Rage of the Gladiator Premium

The Wii console…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

The Wii console hit has finally arrived!
    ✔ 9/10 NintendoLife: "outstanding"
    ✔ 89/100 Gamer's Temple: "must-own"
    ✔ 4.4/5 CC Central: "this game is a steal"
    ✔ 8.5/10 IGN: "up there with the best that WiiWare has to offer"

...these plus many more glowing reviews of the Wii version!

The NEW mobile version is even better!
    ✔ Fully re-mastered with stunning new 3D graphics
    ✔ A new exclusive armory to customize your character
    ✔ New beautifully rendered introduction

ABOUT RAGE OF THE GLADIATOR
    You play the role of Gracius, a gladiator battling for his life in the arena. Your opponents are no ordinary evil, but are epic boss fights whose tricky attacks will challenge even the most elite gamers. There are no ‘fodder’ enemies – its all bosses -- the most fun part of games! Beat them before they brutally beat you.

Armed with your magical warhammer and a trusty shield, you must exploit their weaknesses by jumping, dodging, shield blocking, or counter-attacking with proper timing, agility, and thinking. Then unleash your rage by brutally pounding your enemy with your warhammer, and perform over-the-top combo finishers such as summoning a a vicious lightning storm or a deadly pillar of fire.

HIGHLIGHTS
    ✔ Stunning 3D graphics, optimized for the Retina Display on the new iPad and iPhone 5
    ✔ Full voice acting. Each boss has its own personality, and taunts you mercilessly!
    ✔ Extremely realistic animations. When you attack bosses, the impacts and hits feel “real.”
    ✔ 14 insane finishing moves. Summon a fiery meteor, a savage tornado, or transform into a hulking colossus 10x your size!
    ✔ Customize your character with new weapons and armor.
    ✔ Gain new powers and skills! How will you build your character? Choose Offense, Defense, or Magic.
    ✔ Epic music. Enjoy blood-pumping masterpieces by legendary composer Sean Beeson!
    ✔ Great replay value. Beat the game to unlock new difficulties, where bosses are much tougher with all-new abilities! Over a dozen hours of gameplay!
    ✔ Game Center leaderboard and achievements
    ✔ A monumental undertaking, with content comparable to a console title, but with a budget title price!

Rage of the Gladiator was originally developed for the Nintendo Wii and is (c) 2009, 2012 by Ghostfire Games.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay in touch to get all the latest information about Rage of the Gladiator and future updates:

facebook.com/RageOfTheGladiator
    twitter.com/rage_gladiator
    twitter.com/gamelion

Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Nov 21, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Overiding with appinfo=all.

Use this to show the description, otherwise we can't see the description. Thanks :)

4. Is this any good?

5. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Kinda wondering the same myself. Sounds like a Infinity Blade style game (came out before Infinity Blade on the Wii), with varied enemies.

6. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Downloading now

7. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    It may not be as graphically impressive as Infinity Blade, but I actually find the combat in this to be much more fun. Kind of a merge between Infinity Blade and Punch Out style games.

It's arena style (no wondering halls and stuff) and every level is like a boss that has it's own special attacks and can be pretty humorous as well. You also gain special attacks as you go up through the levels.

I'd definately recommend it for $.99.

8. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Hmmm... Wonder if I should grab this...

9. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Thanks! Gonna try to finish Wild Blood and Need For Speed Most Wanted quick... I'm out of space on my iPod touch and those 2 games take probably 3 gigs!

10. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    What is the regular price of RotG? I thought it was always $0.99...

11. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Nope 2.99

12. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    i dont know if anyone is still on the fence about this

but i have been playing it and its really good i love infinity blade but the combat here i like it most maybe is because of the animationsas the rival reacts in the place you hit him

there is 3 difficulty modes in the second one the bosses start doing new skill that the didn't do in the easy mode

There is a sort of talents tree where you could improve offensive, defensive and magic skills for instace like improve the damage of your main weapon, improve your counter moves so that they have a chance to stun the rival the same goes with the other two, you gaing talents points winning in the arena or you could also buy it with ingame currency the pack with 3 talents points cost 1600 and for each fight you get around 400-800 depending of how much damage you receive

There are like 5 weapons as well as 5 shields

The only thing missing a chance of scenery now and then but since your character is a prisioner fighting for his freedom in the arena is kinda breaks that

Anyways i really recommendes this specially at 0.99$ hell i may even have pay full price if i have really take notice the first time, the graphics may not be like infinity blade but it have others stuffs in which this is better one thing been his file size thats only 400 mb installed

13. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Hmm... Leaning towards getting this... Should I?

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    This was initially part of the my Top 10 of 2012 list...what do you think? :p

15. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Hmm... Well I liked what I saw in videos. I guess I'll bite! Thanks for the push, MC! :D

16. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    +1 recommending Rage of the Gladiators, Ausar is spot on. The in game currency is totally fair and it's a lot of fun, Punch Out style.

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Haha, no probs...hope you like it as much as I did. :) Ultimately had to delete it for space, but I'm glad I'm gonna be able to enjoy it again on a 4th gen iPad in a few days. :D