Aralon Standard Definition

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Maphia, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Maphia

Maphia Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Well, I haven't read all 40 thousand pages about the game, please don't ask me too. I did search and couldn't find it.

Does anyone know when the "standard definition" version or iPod 2g-friendly update is coming? I am dying to play this, but the version I purchased crashes at every second loading screen. Has Crescent Moon/Galoobeth announced this?

2. Kubba

Kubba Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    I'm not sure about this, and I dont want to speak for the devs. But I don't expect a standard version coming out. Why would the devs spend their money and time on developing a game that specifically serves to devices that are far outdated? It just doesn't make sense from an economic stand point from the dev
    I'm not criticizing you for having an iPod 2G-but you should understand that companies will not always go the extra mile to please the few with the outdated devices. If you really want to get the best from the App Store, you should obviously get an iPhone 4, will will likely be obsolete by next summer.
    Buying expensive technology is like playing a game of catch up

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I don't know if they are still planning on a standard definition version, but they're continuously working to improve stability on all devices.

The latest update that's out now seems to work a lot better on 2g devices, but it's not officially supported yet.

Be sure to turn the texture and graphics settings down to low, and restart your device after installing, and see if that helps.

Hope you can get it to work :)