Win $25 via PayPal by reviewing free iPhone/iPad game - Elf Chase

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CafZom, Jun 21, 2014.

1. CafZom

CafZom Member

Jun 19, 2014
    #1 CafZom, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Endless Running meets Role Playing! Elf Chase received a huge update. Besides fixing (we hope) all the bugs you guys reported we also added bunch of ugly enemies along the paths. Fight the enemies, get extra manas and elixir to keep going for the best score.
    If you enjoy the changes and find the time, please consider updating your review on the App Store.

[/B][​IMG]

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elf-chase/id817026783?ls=1&mt=8

CONTEST RULES ARE SIMPLE:
    1. Download the game
    2. Write a short review on the iTunes App Store.
    3. Reply to this thread with your AppStore username.

The winner will be chosen randomly in one week (June 28th) and announced here. The winner will need to communicate us their PayPal address to receive the $25 prize. Unfortunately this is the only payment method I can provide.

Good luck to everyone! And enjoy the game!

Edit: it is not required, but if you can help spread the word about the game on twitter, Facebook and in any other way I would highly appreciate that. Thanks!

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    The game is so buggy... Played on iPad Air iOS 7.1.1.
    You can see the attachment. It happened when I swipe down the screen to avoid the log. I have closed the app and restart it, but it gave same result since that's the tutorial mode. I prefer not to write review for this game right now, or it'll end up with one star review. One more, when the game log in into Game Center, it became freeze suddenly. Thanks

Attached Files:

3. CafZom

CafZom Member

Jun 19, 2014
    thanks so much for image, we played it on all devices and never had this bug, will definitely be helpful to debug, thanks again for helping us

4. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    #4 batreky, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    First I'd like to thank your for this Great Game and I made my Review BY SmaRtSEED @ US Store & Twitter & Facebook...etc Really enjoyed the game :)

5. JARVIS42

JARVIS42 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Submitted my review as ZGMFreedom on the US AppStore. Thanks so much for this generous contest.
    Shared on Facebook.

6. Kapamilya2

Kapamilya2 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Left my review as Chandler2200 in the US appstore. :)

7. CrossbowRules

CrossbowRules Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Left a review on the US App Store with my username - CrossbowJay. Good luck everyone!

8. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed as MrCooper5 on the US AppStore

9. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #9 iANiMeX, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Left a review as iPawn4 in the US App Store

Have problems running this game on my iPad3. It is randomly freezing on the intro screen or main menu. Was able to play the game but had a bug that only let me stay on the right side.the character only stays for almost a second then returns to the right side again. I could not get pass the level with a long hole where you collect the red orbs. Had fun playing until that part. Hope this get fixed. I'll change my review until then.

10. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Reviewed as Otomeheart in the US appstore

Yes like mentioned above, there was some freezing when I was playing on my itouch, that if smoothed out, this would be a very solid game! Though I'm sure you guys can fix that, this app has loads of potential and the freezing slowly got better for me. Now it rarely happens, so that's good!

Thanks for the great contest :D

11. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Left a review in the US store as JCman7. I also experienced the GameCenter freeze bug but left a mostly positive review in the mean time so you can work on getting it fixed.

12. serg30

serg30 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Reviewed as "MartinHuges" on the US AppStore.

13. Honour

Honour Active Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Reviewed as Chocmart in the US AppStore.

14. dani3

dani3 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Reviewed as dani710 in the US AppStore.

15. dawid1972

dawid1972 Well-Known Member

Reviewied as dawid1972 on the us AppStore. ######

16. CafZom

CafZom Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Thanks all so far for great reviews and troubleshooting notes, both are very helpful, couple hours left here until we pronounce the winner, good luck to all!

17. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    reviewed as idaft77 on the US Store

18. Frodos

Frodos Active Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Reviewed as Froodos in the U.S Appstore!

Thanks!

19. CafZom

CafZom Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Thank you all for helping us and congrats to JARVIS42 , he is a winner by random results draw. We are working on fixing the freeze bug some of you experienced and also adding some new elements to the game, hope you gonna like it!

20. JARVIS42

JARVIS42 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Many thanks for choosing me as the lucky winner for your contest. I already replied to your message. And looking forward for the updates that I'm sure would make the game more enjoyable to play.