Jelly Defense Achievements

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tesarect, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Tesarect

Tesarect New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

My dad and I play Jelly Defense on his iPad. We've beat the game, 10 gems on everything and got most every achievement. However, on Game Center, it says we have 22/25 achievements. But there arent any greyed out achievements in the Game Center. We can't figure out what the last 3 achievements are. Any tips?

Thanks everyone!

2. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    Some achievements in Game Center are hidden/secret. These types of achievements don't show up on the Game Center list until they have been achieved.
    They appear in the count (hence the 22/25) so that you know that there are more to collect but until you have unlocked them they won't appear.
    I think the only way to find out what they are is to ask someone that has them.
    If you compare achievements with somebody that has all the achievements on Jelly Defense it will show the achievements but will say that it is a secret one and won't have a description so won't help you figure out what you need to do to unlock it.

Hope this helps.