I, the I-piece

Michael Hrabanek
Reviews: "I, the I-Piece is a fun and interesting puzzle game that is almost perfect. All you have to do is role your re…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Reviews: "I, the I-Piece is a fun and interesting puzzle game that is almost perfect. All you have to do is role your rectangular shaped piece around the board to get it into the end goal. Well, now it’s not that easy. As the levels go on they get more complicated and more mechanics are thrown in." -- www.nardio.net Ever wondered where did that I-shaped piece from Tetris disappear? It hid into this game! Help Mr. I-piece to find his way through the maze full of puzzles, snares and trap doors. Will you be the one who will bring him his dreamed freedom? Warning: There is an issue on non-retina devices, please wait for update if you plan to play this on iPad 2. Features: ENJOY Minimalist 3D design, heavily inspired by zen philosophy SIMPLE controls, yet... DEEP and complex gameplay RELAX You have unlimited time to plan your next move, no need to hurry STAY TUNED New levels and challenges are on the way
Information
Seller:Michael Hrabanek
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Aug 16, 2016
Updated:Sep 08, 2016
Version:1.0
Size:68.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal