Crystal Leaderbord/IAP Problem.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sharpener, Mar 14, 2012.

1. sharpener

sharpener Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Musician
    Kowloon, Hong Kong
    So i got bought Super Crossfire HD on my new account and i also bought the "10,000 Victory Points" 2 times cause the first time it didnt work, i tried to unlock some of the unlock features in the game but it turns out they never game me my points but it took my money from itunes i'm kinda upset, i emailed chillingo cause they are i guess responsible for crystal. to see if they can get my money back right now i am waiting for my apple receipt hopefully i will get this solved, has anyone had this kinda problem? and was it solved? did they give back your money? and i cant seem to find apples email. so if someone can help me that would be great.

2. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    itunes is sleeping right now....

You see, two weeks ago I bought an app that looked good cost £2...
    Within 24 hours it dissapeard, I emailed the developers and had NO response to what happened and I submited a Report This App complaint to apple. Apple has not bothered to respond either, and because I already submitted a complaint it won't let me send another one...

So good luck with getting any feedback as you will need it by the bucket load.

Won't be buying another iPad because of this whole "we are perfect because we are apple" thing they have going. They are lucky I am sticking with the iPhone, don't get me started on their "genius" support. No matter how polite you are if they can't be bothered to help, they won't.

Oh and by the way, apple's email... they don't have a complaint department so you can join my club of scammed customers that never had any resolution because no one cared clan.

3. sharpener

sharpener Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Musician
    Kowloon, Hong Kong

sorry about that what did you buy? i emailed them they emailed me back they said i should be getting my money back 6-9 business days so i am hoping to get it soon, i think you should try again.