Infinite Warrior Remastered (coming soon to IOS - soft launched on Android)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by EFGames, Oct 4, 2015.

1. EFGames

EFGames Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce the upcoming IOS release of the REMASTERED EDITION of our smash hit Infinite Warrior.
    The Android version just soft launched and I expect to have the IOS version available before end of month.

Infinite Warrior Remastered Edition will feel like a completely new game. The gameplay has been revamped with a new "swiping cue system", more content, and the game features new cameras, new cinematics, fxs and sound fxs.
    All visuals have been improved to higher resolution and in many case, completely redone. All levels have new visuals with more details and content.

[​IMG]

Infinite Warrior Remastered Edition also introduces equipment's forging which require collecting Ores in the different levels, to add on the "tapping" gameplay mechanic.

[​IMG]

All equipment pieces have been re-tuned and their original bonuses tweaked. For example, Armors now provide extra life, removing the instant death on wrong swipe.

The Head-Start bonuses have been re-assigned to a new purchasable item, War Horns, that are used to summon Dragons upon game's start.

With the new War Horn item, we added a new creature, a Wraith, which can be summoned during gameplay to slowdown your response timer to perform a swipe.

Many quests have been added and score tracking improved (your "tombstone" will also appear at your best distance).

And most of all, the game is now FREE. We do offer IAPs, but these are optional as you can acquire all items while playing.

I hope you'll enjoy the new remastered edition. If you have an android device and are eager to play it before the official IOS launch, grab it on Google Play Store.

In the meantime, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have as well.

[​IMG]

Cheers!

EfGames

2. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Any codes ? Would love to try this out looks amazing

3. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Its Free...

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Holy shit. This is the last thing I would've ever expected. EFGames, SO SO SO good to see you! :D

Gotta ask...are ALL the shields still in the game? :p

5. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Nice news!

6. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    So awesome to hear about this!! Have always thought the original game had some of my favorite graphics - and to hear they're going to be improved? Crazy! Very excited to check it out! :)

7. EFGames

EFGames Well-Known Member

ALL previous shields are in - with improved textures (higher res, or completely redrawn).

Your shield requires now 2 Bronzes, 6 Irons, 9 Coppers, 1 Silver to forge :)

8. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    So... Howsit?

9. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    is the ios version out yet or has a date been announced. this is a must have game and i dont even care that its FTP

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wow...how the hell did i miss this? Im glad it's bumped so i can express how much i loved Infinite Warrior and how excited i am for this remastered version.

I still have the original on each of my devices. :)