Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan $2.99 ---> $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by taskerMX, Mar 6, 2013.

1. taskerMX

taskerMX Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    #1 taskerMX, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan

*IMPORTANT* Requires an iPad 2 or newer / iPhone 4 or newer / iPod Touch 5th gen

*EDGE iOS Game of the Month
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *IMPORTANT* Requires an iPad 2 or newer / iPhone 4 or newer / iPod Touch 5th gen

*No.1 Paid Game App In Ireland
    *Top 100 in 12 Countries.

Ku: Shroud if the Morrigan is an Action Adventure Game in which Irelands ancient past and economic present collide. You play as young Kú, who must venture out in to a broken and strange world for the first time. You will have to battle monsters, solve puzzles and retrieve an ancient treasure from the goddess Morrigan.

Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology - a uniquely different recounting of the massive legendary epic, the Tain. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Jan 10, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (13)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Now Universal!!!

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan

$1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

*No.1 Paid Game App In Ireland
    *Top 100 in 12 Countries.

Ku: Shroud if the Morrigan is an Action Adventure Game in which Irelands ancient past and economic present collide. You play as young Kú, who must venture out in to a broken and strange world for the first time. You will have to battle monsters, solve puzzles and retrieve an ancient treasure from the goddess Morrigan.

Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology - a uniquely different recounting of the massive legendary epic, the Tain. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Jan 10, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (13)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Easiest dollar I ever spent! :D

4. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    Great game! Got it when it first came out. It's a bit short, but if you're a fan of games like Bastion - you'll enjoy this. And for a dollar, come on now!

5. Wow, universal now coolness, I bought this on sale last time, it is definitely worth a buck. Highly recommended!

6. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Just bought it at full price...

7. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    I bought this one instantly at release, and have never looked back. Fantastic game, and now universal to boot. :)

8. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Dammit. Missed the iPhone 4 requirement. Gets through the first gameplay screen, walk through the door and crash.

Oh well, a game to put down for when I upgrade.

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Not sure why i didnt pick this up before, but im glad it's bumped so i get reminded of it.

10. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    *IMPORTANT* Requires an iPad 2 or newer/iPhone 4 or newer

in case anyone misses it.

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    This is one of the reasons there are so many sales. People simply forget about most releases (if they ever heard of them in the first place); a sale reminds anyone who uses apptracking apps or websites that the product exists. I bought this on release and still haven't booted it up.

Bad backlog. I still need to finish Ultima VII. Crap, my backlog has become generational.

12. Daeltaja

Daeltaja Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Thanks to everyone who has bought this! We did pretty well on launch day, we're happy with how it went.

Please drop any feedback you may have into our thread.

@awp69 Sorry it doesn't run on your 3GS, we tried but the memory requirement simply made it next to impossible. We may try optimize further if we have a chance, but we're up to our necks with the Android version.

Thanks dudes.