Dungeon Village by Kairosoft

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Stayfitla, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Stayfitla

Stayfitla Active Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Student
    Phoenix, AZ
    [​IMG]

A new Kairosoft game being featured on Jayisgames.com! Only problem looks like it's not yet for iOS and who knows if it'll ever even come out. Hmmm... Lo quiero!

2. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    This looks fantastic - I so hope they port it over to ios. Come on Kairosoft!

3. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

This is for Android only. it hasn't even been confirmed yet for iOS. The next iOS game will be Epic Astro Story.

4. firstadam

firstadam Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Construction
    USA, CA
    this has been out for android for almost a month, and no this is not coming out for ios, look for epic astro story to be released first.

5. Belatarr

Belatarr New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Ahhhh I want this game so badly, since I saw it in a post a long time ago!!! But what's the deal? I thought all Android games were ported or released in IOS, but I checked and Epic Astro Story as well as World Cruise Story have been out for a long time and they're not in the App Store :( Anybody have an idea how long will I have to wait to get my hands on Dungeon Village for the IOS? Thanks!

6. Bparker

Bparker Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    A beta tester at home
    Atlantic, IA
    Epic Astro Story is the confirmed next realease. Kairosoft wrote on their facebook page that they would be realeasing two games to IOS one in March and One in April.

7. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

The Kairosoft FB page isn't actually official so take what they say with a grain of salt. However, it is more than likely that EAS will be the next iOS game released since it's already available on the Japanese Appstore and is completely in English.

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The only Kairosoft game with a theme i like, and it isnt on the ios. :(

9. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I like the other ones, but THIS is the one that could become my crack.

Sigh.

10. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere