Puddle THD by Neko Entertainment

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by awp69, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Been playing games too much and need to post some stuff over here on the Android side.

Have to say that this is probably, IMO, one of the best Android exclusives. Mesmerizing, fun game play that requires some thinking as you take a specific liquid and try to navigate it through various environments with obstacles that would dissolve or harm the liquid. Really great game for any Android device owner with Tegra.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eneko.puddle.thd&feature=search_result#?t=W10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIQjj9UD87Q&feature=player_embedded

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Exclusive means it's not available on any other platform no? This game is, not iOS though.

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Correct. As far as I know it's not available on any other platform, including iOS. I've gotten quite a few games on Android that I couldn't play on my 3GS that are available on both. Just thought I'd try to post a few that I know are Android exclusive for those looking for games they can't get on iOS.

4. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    It's available on XBLA and Wii U, probably PC too.

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Thanks. Didn't know that. Guess "mobile exclusive" might be a better way of putting it. :)

6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    And it's available on Vita, though I guess that's not mobile. Is it really that good? Because I might pick it up then.