iPhone Brand New side-scrolling adventure game Pat Pat Pets!——Coming Soon!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sarachenjian, Aug 11, 2011.

1. sarachenjian

sarachenjian Member

Aug 4, 2011
    beijing
    Recently,no matter movies, ads or games, products about dreams become more and more popular, and some of them are really awesome. Today we’ll bring you an awesome game named Pat Pat Pets!
    [​IMG]
    The first impression to this game is fresh, comfortable, convenient and easy to handle no complicated options and settings, just tap on PLAY, and enjoy the game.
    [​IMG]
    This is the funniest Real-Time Strategy Game you’ve ever played. You can commend your pets collect crystal, and build a pet army to fight against the nightmare lady’s evil army and protect the dream from invasion. Gorgeous graphics and pure hand-painted style makes you feel in the fairy tale world. While lovely characters are female’s favorites.
    [​IMG]
    You can get a mass of pet soldiers and powerful magic only by clicking. Just like the name Pat Pat Pets, pets will be made just pat pat.
    [​IMG]
    Your pets have different jobs. The melee body shield pets can resist monsters’ attack and beat them badly with powerful weapons. Agile Ranged pet can move quickly and attack monsters in a distant range. Magic pets move slowest and have the least HP, but they can release powerful buff to strengthen your army and debuff to weaken monsters. As how to let your pets do their best. It’s up to you.
    [​IMG]
    As you upgrade the pets, they are not only promoted on stats, but also strengthened on equipments. For example, the initial ragged fist and poor armor will be upgrade to shining golden fist and golden armor.
    [​IMG]
    This game will be released around August 20th. If you are a real-Time strategy and hand-painted style fan, you should not miss it.

2. HeliApps

HeliApps Well-Known Member

Looks good

I like the look of this. I think it looks pretty unique. Hope it is a success for you.

3. sarachenjian

sarachenjian Member

Aug 4, 2011
    beijing
    Thank you, I love this game terribly.

4. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Only for iPad? No iPhone version?

5. stevenc89

stevenc89 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Awesome looking games, adding it to my buy list. : )

6. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    CEO E-Commerce
    NY
    Liking the look of this as well!

7. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    I get the feeling this is a "freemium" game :rolleyes:

8. sarachenjian

sarachenjian Member

Aug 4, 2011
    beijing
    #8 sarachenjian, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
    iphone verson will come soon, please look forward to!!

9. olive

olive Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Now I see where your feel comes from~:D