Earthcore

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by grenadedodger, May 23, 2015.

1. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I'm only posting this thread as I played through the tutorial and there is a referrer section at the end, I couldn't find anyone's tag on the forum so missed out on the 1000 gold (don't know if that is good or pointless at this point!).

Anyway leave tags here for this purpose.

Mine is - .P0tshot.

2. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Adding you .P0tshot.

My nickname:
    Bohampscious

3. UScr00ge

UScr00ge Active Member

Dec 11, 2008
    I used you Bohampscious.

My nickname: UScr00ge

4. dacool561

dacool561 Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Added you UScr00ge

My Nick: Dacool561

5. satyric

satyric New Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Added Dacool561

My name: Satyric

6. brumma

brumma New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Added you Satyric.

My name: BRUMMA

7. spron

spron New Member

May 29, 2015
    Got you Brumma.

My ID is Sprohnn.

8. ancientanger

ancientanger New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Got you Sprohnn.

My ID is ancientanger.

9. Tremere

Tremere Member

Apr 24, 2009
    #9 Tremere, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    Actually very addictive!

My nickname is Mordenkainen

Tips:
    1. Only buy the Army packs-- they are economically the best deal, and you will have a much better chance of landing a GOLD card or HERO card.
    2. Center around a particular "theme" for your deck-- I tend to gravitate to a "color-changing theme," where my emphasis is on the ability to change the elements of my cards or shift them around... This tends to be the most effective strategy, with a smattering of extinguish/void from Mage Slayers and Gorgons to drain the enemy's special abilities.
    3. Crafting your heroes will be absolutely necessary to start winning as you move up in the ranks... Your felllow competitors will have spent a pretty penny to "buy" their victories, but you can do well never paying a cent as well (I haven't spent anything on this game).
    4. Crafting tips: 1) It will become more expensive and time consuming each time you craft, so have a strategy beforehand 2) You will want most of the instants of crafted heros to be Jade Cleric/Dervish/Sand Flower abilities of granting extra use of special abilities-- this will let you use your special abilities even if the opponent uses extinguish on you (Mage Slayer power). 3) Use the chameleon, ignite, and other "color changing/granting" abiltiies in combination with leap and other "shifting" abilities. 4) Try doing your crafting while you sleep so you don't have to spend gems while you wait ;)
    5. Once you start to accumulate more than 4 or so of particularly the common cards, feel free to use the lottery to get coins and get rid of extras-- but remember you will want 3 of a card for crafting (with extras to spare if it's a card you use in your deck), so don't use the lottery on common crafting cards (Jade Cleric, Sand Flower, Dervish, Channeler, etc.) unless you have lots of them...

10. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
    I'll add you guys to my friend list :)

My in-game nick is emter!