For people who play or have iJumpman...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Slothy, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    ..I uploaded a cool level pack.

Not sure how many of the toucharcade crowd have this game on their device, but I just picked this game up and had a blast with the level editor. I created a level pack based on the classic 'world 1-1' from Super Mario Bros.

It's in the download section of the game if you wanna check it out.:D

-

2. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    #2 your personal robot, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    How cool is that, will try now! :)
    Thanks. Feedback is coming.

EDIT: Hahaha, brilliant! I love it.
    You just could lock the creen rotation, if it's possible in the editor.
    But it's so cool! Really, a nice idea. And it shows again, how awesome this game is!

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I would definitely get this level pack if I had the game. I'm personally waiting for a Lite or a price drop :p

4. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Thanks for checking it out and giving feedback :) Yeah I originally thought to try and lock the rotation (not sure if you can) but I got stuck between the two stairs and used the tilt to get out and realized it was fun to scale over the whole level and take the risk of landing on an enemy or touching the lava. The harder levels have the birds in the sky so you can't exploit it and you take the risk of either squeezing through safely or death.

I'll try to create some more interesting levels soon :)

5. yosoypepito

yosoypepito Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    I´m a penguin on crack
    On the Moon
    Awesome job!
    I bought the game today and I having a blast with it, specially with the level editor,
    i uploaded my first levels, hope you like them.

6. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    #6 Slothy, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010

I just tried them out. I must admit, I trusted those damn arrows...led me right to the lava. haha! I really liked the first one too. btw, yosoypepito...you are on my friends list on openfeint (i'm sloth-machine).

I noticed the level editor really drains the battery, that much awesomeness must need alot of juice. Plus it crashes alot, but not a big deal since you are kinda forced to save frequently.

Also, I posted an update of my Super Mario Bros level pack. I cleaned the levels up a bit, and eliminated the tilt option, making it feel a little more authentic to the original game. Check it out :)

-

7. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    I just uploaded the most epic level pack ever, ijumpman's quest.

Check that out and my update to super ijumpmanbros. :)

-

8. yosoypepito

yosoypepito Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    I´m a penguin on crack
    On the Moon
    wow really nice.
    Time to finish my level pack

Noob question:
    How do you lock the screen rotation?

9. Co2Lninja

Co2Lninja Active Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Wow this is a great level! I'm so glad I bot this game @(^_^)@

10. ImaRetroMan

ImaRetroMan Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    La Puente, CA
    Help!! I'm not sure how to lock the angles so they could only spin one way or even lock to not spin at all. I look in the options and on the "Angles" tab but I don't see the yellow and red boxes. :(

11. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    thanks for the feedback :). To lock the screen rotation (it took me awhile to figure out) you go to the options menu for the level you are creating (underneath edit) and then click on the angles tab near the bottom. From there you can tap on each angle (represented by yellow blocks) to lock or unlock.

And imaretroman, not sure why you can't see the blocks. Sometimes the level editor is a bit unstable. Try closing and reopening the app or giving you device a hard reset.

12. MooKings

MooKings Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    In Earth...
    try mine : dungeon

13. Slothy

Slothy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    I played it this afternoon. It was fun. Good level designs. I'll try it again tonight and try to beat my score.