Promo Codes for Buddha Finger by Lady Shotgun

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Lady_Shotgun, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Lady_Shotgun

Lady_Shotgun New Member

Dec 18, 2012
    #1 Lady_Shotgun, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    Hello all!

Lady Shotgun (that's me, and my awesome team of fellow developers :) ) just released an update for the iOS Universal game Buddha Finger which has had a little shout out on the Forums here I believe - after we showed the game at in the Indie Game Arcade section of the Eurogamer Expo.

So, a perfect time to give away some Promo codes! I'll give them out to the first 3 replies requesting one, so everyone knows when they've gone. Here's some info on the game. The artstyle is rather "love it or loathe it" (Eurogamer dug it, called it "lo-fi punk intense" which is EXACTLY what we wanted!) nearly everyone that plays it enjoys it though so hoping you good people will too.

EDIT - I just gave out my 3 spare codes so I hope they went to the good homes, this is my first go at actually posting to the TA forums so was a bit all fingers and thumbs! Anyway, if you used a code and liked the game I'd appreciate a nice mention for it :D Cheers All!

Here's a video. And heres a picture of the lovely Chainsaw Lady :)
    [​IMG]

2. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Looks interesting, i would like to try it out :)

3. tootie

tootie Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    UE
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    Will get a lot of fun from this game.

4. Lady_Shotgun

Lady_Shotgun New Member

Dec 18, 2012
    #4 Lady_Shotgun, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    Great! Here's a code, enjoy :) YKA6JLWME6TY

Oops, first code was for first responder (speed4mee) and this one is for 2nd (tootie): YJJ4JXLRT6HE sorry I haven't quite figured out these forums, hope you 2 manage to sort it out!

5. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    I would like to have one code, if possible, thank you.

6. Lady_Shotgun

Lady_Shotgun New Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Great! Here's the final one RKWHXT3M6HRJ

Hope that worked out OK, its my first time at actually posting stuff to the forums.

7. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Thanks for sharing codes on the tA forums! Looks like I missed out this time; maybe I'll be lucky another day. :)