iPhone B-Grade Renegade: Pre-Alpha Gameplay Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MUZBOZ, Jul 19, 2013.

1. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Game Designer, King, and Lord of the Realm
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi everyone,

Your old pal Murray here from MUZBOZ Games.

Popping in to post a new trailer I made (in time for PAX Australia, which is going on here on Melbourne righty now!) of some early gameplay footage from my new game B-Grade Renegade.

B-Grade Renegade is a top down action game set in a post apocalyptic 1972, just a few years after the apocalypse of 1969.

It features semi-procedural level creation, so it's a little different every time you play. It features a lengthy story that will be about 60 missions covering 3 seasons worth of story upon release, with another 2 seasons available as add ons soon afterwards!

The story is still in development, currently I'm really focussing on gameplay, and adding more mission types, before focussing on the story. Currently, the story is set to revolve around the mutation of animals into humanoids, and the various conflicts and complications that arise from all these different species trying to survive side by side in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

Hope you enjoy it! Should be out before the end of the year! I shall be back to post more videos as progress continues!

Murray from Muzboz Games
    www.muzboz.com

2. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    iPad and iPhone

I'm currently building the game for iPad, iPhone 4 & 5, and iPod Touch.

:)

3. waffer15

waffer15 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Are u making this in gamesalad because I saw a similar game on youtube that looked just like this, and that guy was using gamesalad to build the game.

4. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi there, yep, I'm making it in Game Salad. I've made two games already in Game Salad, and this is my third. It's much more ambitious than my previous games, and it's pushing Game Salad to the limits! But they've got some new coders over at Game Salad, and things are really picking up, so that's great. :)

I've also been dabbling in Unity, and will probably use that for future games. Although they are adding turn-based-multiplayer to Game Salad soon, so I'm tempted to make something with that feature, because I like turn based multiplayer. :) But Unity is calling!