No Smoking Day Giveaway! $4.99 -->FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by G5 Entertainment, Mar 10, 2015.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Did you know that today is No Smoking Day? If you’ve been struggling to quit, G5 Games encourages you to take the leap, give up cigarettes and choose the popular game Letters from Nowhere as your new and much healthier habit! For three days only, download this engrossing hidden-object adventure for FREE on iOS and Amazon through March 12th.

Learn more!

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Good on you G5.

Letters from Nowhere is an excellent HOG. About 90% hidden objects with about 10% story to tie the scenes together. Kept me busy for many hours.

3. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Highly recommend playing Letters From Nowhere especially if your partial to hidden objects games. One of the best of G5 games!!

Thanks G5 for the game and for encouraging non-smoking.

4. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Great job G5! Luckily smoking is not a part of my or my family's life but I still can't begin to fathom the mindset of people who choose that their "right" to smoke should effect other people via second-hand smoke (not to judge people, It just seems unbelievable that this is still in existence).

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #5 Vovin, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    Wasn't this game free anyway? I am a bit confused, since there are 2 games named "Letters from Nowhere".

6. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    My girlfriend loved letters from nowhere. However the italian translation is pretty weak, and sometimes the word and the object do not actually match.

7. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    First, there is a Letters from Nowhere and there is also a sequel - Letters from Nowhere 2.

Second, G5 is much like Big Fish in they generally release 2 versions - one a trial version with an IAP unlock and a second "Full" version. The trial version is obviously free to play a portion. This one is the "Full" version that does not require IAP to unlock.

Third - G5 and Big Fish have quite a number of games that are separate iPhone and iPad versions, so that can also create more confusion.

I am not sure which of these scenarios applies to this one, but it going to be one of them that would cause the confusion.